I love Lattimer and Oleg the Prison Warden! Oleg is super hot cos of the racial dimension.. haha... not everyone's cup of tea, but i love scenes of tiny asians getting destroyed by massive Aryan gods!

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
On 5/21/2022 at 11:15 PM, alexdog said:

I can send you what I have. What’s your email?

Sorry to necro this but could I request this too? I've read the few ones widely available multiple times and would really appreciate the missing ones.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/16/2021 at 12:46 PM, germanmusclelover said:

I can open that link, but when I try to open a link to a story it's an 404 error 

but luckily I've already read some stories a loved them all :D 

Are there any other links to stories like these? They're fucking hot!

• Like 1

On 7/15/2022 at 1:01 PM, MuscleSnufffag said:

I love Lattimer and Oleg the Prison Warden! Oleg is super hot cos of the racial dimension.. haha... not everyone's cup of tea, but i love scenes of tiny asians getting destroyed by massive Aryan gods!

Can you send me that story please: Oleg the Prison Warden?  My email is [email protected]

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 7/15/2022 at 2:01 PM, MuscleSnufffag said:

I wrote Lattimer lol 

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2023 at 1:54 AM, Ibendsteel4 said:

I there a place we can post videos and pics for this topic?

why not right here?  That's fine. 

• 10 months later...
On 5/21/2022 at 4:15 AM, alexdog said:

Wow so happy to have found this club. I am actually the original moderator of the snufflover page as well as the yahoo group when they existed. I was bummed when geocities went away, so my page went away. I’m so happy to see so many others still into it

It's really a pleasure to meet you. Would you consider adding to the page further snuff stories that have been written later? Id be honored if my snuff stories end up on your page.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2022 at 4:15 AM, alexdog said:

Wow so happy to have found this club. I am actually the original moderator of the snufflover page as well as the yahoo group when they existed. I was bummed when geocities went away, so my page went away. I’m so happy to see so many others still into it

I can’t believe I hadn’t seen your message before. I feel you and I have had so much in common for so long. Thank you for creating that sort of demented but fun place! It was a pleasure. I’m represented in there with the Ben stories (which I don’t even have myself anymore…)

I’d gladly RP with you about those scenarios if you feel like it!

Bye bye

• Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Terms of Use, & Privacy Policy.
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..