Helping my muscle dad pipes 6

-        AWW YEAH !! JUST SOME MMMFF… MORE!! GRRrrrrrrr

Dad pushed with all his might raising the bar above his head a few more times, his body shaking like crazy, feeling the inseams of his shorts almost give way. After finishing, the huge muscle giant got up quickly wildly flexing his mammoth chest. My god, dads pecs were bigger than anyone had ever seen. He stood there with a monster boner staring at me. His shorts which look painted onto his thick ox legs, covered in sweat and muscle. My old hulk flexed his biceps proudly hitting every pose in the book still with a raging hard on not giving a fuck what anyone thought, as they all in the gym stared in marvel.

-        THIS Is What A Real MUSCLE DAD looks like GRRRrrrr…

Dad hits another most muscular pose tearing the inseams even further up his legs, the gigantic biceps blowing up, looking bigger than 30 inches… I, again, was about to cum right there with such display

-        Lets go hit the showers son, I need to calm this monster down…

-        Mmmmmmmmm… yes daddy!!

There were still 2 or 3 guys there but dad couldn’t care less. His urges were too strong, nothing could stop him anymore. After all this months of roiding and growing like crazy, dad was now the king of everything and everyone

-        All this freaky muscle… ALL THIS HULKING PUMPING MUSCLES…

Still up, Dad spread his legs out a bit stroking his massive man hood with both his hands. The muscle giant had never felt so good in his life, feeling the sweat run down his body wanting to explode with cum. He start thinking about how everyone was lusting for his colossal body, making them worship him, turning him into the biggest alpha male in this world. He then groaned looking at his over 31 inches massive arms working his cock, every vein and muscle starting pierce out of his skin making him look like a true muscle BEAST. Dad flexed the thick legs and muscular ass pumping his cock rock hard. He grinned imagining himself at the competition, winning all that money buying even more supplements and roids. People looking up at his giant body blowing them away with his sheer size, and power. The Thought of him becoming the biggest and strongest person on the planet filled his mind, making his cock throb even harder. He now realized more than ever he loved towering over everyone. Watching them get smaller everyday, and he becoming better in everyway. Now, sitting over a bench he pumped his cock faster breathing heavily when he felt it again. The feeling he felt all this last months. He closed his eye’s in pure pleasure as i started moaning, making him glance and smile at me. He watched me stroke to his monster muscles as he stretched out his legs, every part of his hulking body getting covered in even more veins…

-        MMFF… yes son… Show me who´s your HULKING DADDY !!

Dad grunted again, this time stretching out his whole body spreading his legs from tip to tip of the sauna bench. His balls dropped down against the warm wood looking like they were pumping up with more and more cum with every jerk. I just sat on the other side watching my hulking dad start to laugh hysterically, his body starting to expand with power again. Dad jacked his cock faster and faster, his gigantic neck starting to get engorged with even more muscle stretching across the widening shoulders. I watched in pure pleasure my dad’s pecs get impossibly bigger stretching further and further out, his monster cock pumping up bigger and thicker, mounds of pre-cum squirting out onto the sauna floor. Dad started licking his massive muscle pitts right there, his biceps inflating like water balloons, even his hand’s and huge feet were even getting bigger. Moaning like crazy i watched his already massive legs fill up with even more muscle looking like they were going to crush his mammoth testicles. Dad let go of his cock flexing his biceps opening his eye’s filled with power. He grunted flexing them over and over the ecstasy over whelming to him, hearing his voice get even deeper. The muscle beast let out a huge roar his cock throbbing like crazy as a stream of cum shot out of the giant cum hole, splattering up onto his face first, then covering the muscled body in warm man juice

-        HAHA!! SO HUGE !!!

Dad Stood up proudly looking even taller, still squirting cum all over the steam room, flexing his muscle’s and grunting like an animal. He put both his hand’s on the back of his neck flexing his hulking biceps, wildly licking the cum of them with his longue tongue. Meanwhile I finaly lost it and squirt out a huge amount of sperm all over the wall in front of me

-        Damn kid, you sure know how to make me proud

-        Fuck dad, you are simply unreal

-        Hehe, am i? . he smiled

Dad grabbed me, lifting me up onto his cannonball shoulders. He grabbed my upper legs almost touching my balls, slamming his other hand on my chest lifting me over his head laughing at how light i was. Proudly of my hulk dad i looked down feeling my ass hit the roof of the sauna as dad starts doing perfect military presses.

-        Come ON, Count with me son! GRRR 1…2…3 HAHA

-        Yeah daddy, this is nothing for your colossal body!!!

-        GRRRrrr, love you son!

Dad puts me down letting me stand up next to his giant body. He laughed grabbing The back of my neck rubbing my hair like a small child

-        Its Ok baby, my hulking body is for our mutual pleasure, always!

-        Thanks dad

-        Come on, lets clean up. This will make me calm for a bit… But I will need much more when we get home ok? Plus, I have a big surprise…

-        I know dad, im always ready to serve you

-        That’s my boy

We showered together and then drove the car immediately home. Dad talked about that special surprise and I couldn’t wait!! We entered home and my cock throbbed in excitement as dad grabbed his waist band and pulled down his shorts letting them drop to the ground. Again I saw the most massive manhood in this world. Actualy, It now looked as thick as a fire hose and pushed up against the tortured fabrics of his newly bought underwear like a python. But the freakiest part were the size of his cum filled balls. I thought they were empty now but… but they were still so HUGE…

-        Haha I have been wanting to show you this thing since yesterday when it arrived, just to see your reaction!!

-        ………..uh ?!?

-        No its not my monster cock

-        Uhh... Sometimes I just ask… are you still Human dad?

-        HAHA, don’t know son, don’t care actually

-        You really are like a real life muscle growth story!!

-        Haha I wouldn’t go that far I Still have size to add…

-        WHAT? Dad! Your cock and Muscles are growing like crazy, its just like the stories!!

-        Well, ok then. BUT, let me show you the surprise. Turn around.

I stirred with excitement when he said those words. The fact He was actually thinking about me turned me on more than ever. I heard him rummage around in his duffel back then it went quiet for a while.

-        Ok turn around son

I quickly did just that coming into view of my beastly dad in nothing but a pair of ridiculously small blue posers. His crotch hair was sprouting from all angles but he looked hotter than any bodybuilder. It wasn’t just his obscene bulge or his massive muscles. It was his manly hair that was starting to grow in.

-        Do you like it? Believe it or not this was the biggest one they had haha, and it still looks small with this big boy

-        WOW dad, you look so official! Those judges will be unable to control their cocks when they see you

-        HAha!!! You crack me up son. But yes, It Is getting really huge, fucking 17 inches of hulking MEAT full hard. Well, at least is only around 8 inches when soft...

-        Only…

-        HaHA But I know what you are saying, and now I’m starting to wonder how much this thing will grow?...

-        Well I don’t see how it could grow much more…it looks like you would destroy any pussy or ass as it is…

-        yeah that’s true… And then there´s the Bodybuilding show I mean, where will I fit even more if this already looks kinda ridiculous…

-        But wait dad, You want it to get even bigger?

-        Well, Yeah kinda… It just feels so fucking awesome!!, The way people look at my crotch with wide eye’s wishing they could be as huge as me. I mean nothing can really hide this thing anymore, baggy shorts, or even jeans

-        You really like being a freak don’t you?

-        You have no Idea… Well actually you do HAHA, anyway why dont we take some pictures son, I really need to master my posing routine too.

He smiled at me as I held up the camera ready to take the first picture

-        OH Wait!! I Almost forgot, i wanted to oil up my body this time. Here would you mind putting it on?

GOD, what an honor rubbing every inch of my muscle dad body. I was nervous and excited at the same time wondering if I would be able to handle touching those huge muscle’s without cumming wildy again, though I don’t think dad would care. He seems to love whenever I cum to his muscles in front of him. Which is kinda cool, being able to let lose in front of someone like that. I took the bottle laughing squirting it all over his body making him chuckle

-        hey son, enjoy the moment – dad smiled

I squirted some more on watching the oil drip down his ripped body to his bulging crotch.. I slowly placed my hands on his massive pecs which felt like 2 huge warm boulders and harder then rocks slowly rubbing the oil in, running my hands across his giant nipples. Using both my hands I massaged his thick round shoulders looking up at dad’s face watching him grin and chuckle again as he rose his arms up. He flexed them over and over until they were pumped to the max and roped in veins. I couldn’t even get both my hands half way around his huge biceps. They had become a huge mound of nothing but muscle and power. I finally got down to his abs never feeling such strength on anyone’s stomach, trying not to look down at the massive gap between the posers and his body but it was so fucking hot. You could see the top of his long thick shaft running through the forest of pubic hair. I got down to his lower abs when I saw his posers start to bulge bigger.

-        Oh yes son, now do daddy´s legs

And so I did. This was an honor to be doing this, a privilege, most people will never get to touch such size in their lives and here I was rubbing oil up and down this gigantic ox size legs. I massaged the mass mounds of muscle grazing the huge ball sack noticing the bulge was even bigger than before, a tiny wet spot started to form too. I kept massaging hearing the posers stain as the bulge got even bigger pushing the fabric further and further from his body, unleashing even more of the blond pubic hair. I got down to his calves which were fucking enormous, but even more so were his gigantic feet. I didn’t want to admit it but even they looked bigger than last week. Like they were growing to support his massive muscle gains. I got done oiling up his calves and looked back up gasping for air at what I saw. Dad’s cock was only half way hard and looked already fucking massive, heaving and pushing up against the posers with such size still swelling up bigger, with a huge wet spot that seemed to be growing bigger and bigger by the second. I stood on my knee’s staring as cum started to ooze out of the sides of his posers, down his thick thighs. And dad didn’t even seem to realize what was even going he was so fixated and entranced by the size of his arms, and pecs. I turned back towards the growing beast watching it pump even more cum out the head pushing up against the fabric making the cum push through the tiny threads.. It almost scared me at how much he was cumming knowing his balls were still so big and they had just shoot a wave of cum just an hour ago…

-        Oh man, look at my muscles son, so shiny, so HUGE! Ok do my back side

-        Mmmmmm… yes daddy, yes…

He turned around for me still not even realizing what was going on, or if he did, he didn’t care... I rubbed his massive muscle back noticing how huge his lats were and how developed they were. His definition was spectacular better then anyone’s I had ever seen with every muscle completely visible. Dad slowly started hitting poses as I got down to his lower back finally becoming within a couple inches of his perfect ass. It was huge and round and packed with muscle. I drooled looking at the top of his crack when I started to notice his posers were slowly inching up the huge muscle hole… his cock must have still been swelling. I didn’t know if it was me oiling him up or something but I was sure his poser’s wouldn’t hold anymore as the audible sound of the fabric started to give way. I got down on my knees oiling up his bubble butt smelling the aroma come off his body the posers almost all the way into the deep hole. My boner started to hurt it was so raging hard as I watched sprouts of ass hair pop out from all sides as his posers sucked all the way up his manly hole. I couldn’t believe what was happening but I didn’t want to stop I started to rub the back of his legs seeing the huge ball sack hang between the two thick masses of muscle that held up this beast. I felt my cock shoot a load of pre-cum into my shorts but it was nothing compared to my hulking dad. As I got to the bottom of his legs I saw cum start to drop on the floor faster and faster soon becoming a puddle hearing dad make a faint groan. I continued to oil up the last remaining part of his legs When dad groaned even louder turning around without warning. His cock whacked me in the face slamming me back on the floor. I almost screamed when I saw the size of his boner gushing torrents of cum, dad flexing like crazy, moaning like an Animal !!

-        AWWWWW Fuck son I’m SOO HUGE!! I Can’t Handle IT.. I HAVE TO ARRRRHHH!!!

Dad Roared hitting a most muscular pose, his cock suddenly bursting through his posers with a loud SNAP !!

-        My GOD, I AM PURE PERFECTION! LOOK AT ME BOY !!!

-        Dad… OMG you are a MUSCLE GOD… Look at your muscles, LOOK AT YOUR COCK !!!

-        Daddy needs to use this monster…

-        Dad… I…

-        Son, have I ever hurt you?

-        No! NO! NEVER

-        Then trust me son… It´s time for you to finally ride my colossal roided cock!

Dad picked me up with one arm and carried me into the bedroom. He threw me on the bed and then he got on top of me, straddling me on his knees while holding up his huge torso with his arms. I was looking at his huge pecs and shoulders, his monstrous arms and his washboard abs, which were right on top of me.

-        Worship my muscles - he ordered

-        Yes sir!

-        My muscles deserve to be worshipped by my beautiful son

I started feeling all his muscles and telling him how freaky and hard they were. How strong they were. How sexy they were. I reached up and licked his pecs and told him how I could feel the fibers of muscle, how I could taste his salty sweat, how much of a man he was with pecs as big as plates and as thick as a phone book. I grabbed his nipples as pinched them and I told him how big and hard they were, how they were so hard they could push right into my body, powered in by the thick hard muscles underneath. I ran my hands over his abs, which were flexed even though he was on top of me. His abs always seemed to be flexed. I marveled at how hard and cut they were. His cock was rock hard and he was thrusting it around on my puny body as I ravished his muscles with my hands and tongue.

-        Have you ever tasted a size 18 muscle feet son?

-        No sir!

-        Have fun then

I felt his huge feet. He wore size 18 shoes, extra wide. His feet were huge, just like his body. I lifted them off the floor and I rubbed my fingers over the hard callused bottoms of his feet, feet that could lift hundreds and hundreds of pounds of weight. I licked his feet, his huge size 18 feet that were twice as wide as mine and thick with muscle and veins. I was groaning with pleasure as I ravished his huge feet and his monster legs. My cock was stone again. I could tell dad was enjoying my total ravishing of his legs. After all, he worked hard to build those huge monsters, monsters that could squat with over 700 pounds and press three quarters of a ton. So of course he liked someone worshipping his huge legs. Besides, Girls never did what I was doing.

Suddenly he dropped down and put his armpit right on my face

-        Smell my sweat son. Smell the sweat I make when I work out so fuckin’ hard. You like the smell of my sweat?

He rubbed his armpit in my face and I breathed in the pungent smell of his sweat. It smelled so good. His armpit was huge, coving my whole face with the enormous size of his lats, pecs and delt muscles. His deep pit was covered with pungent sweat. I loved it and I breathed it in and groaned with pleasure. I could barely talk but I said

-        Oh daddy, you’re such a MUSCLE FREAKY HULK. I love the smell of your sweat so much sir!

He grunted and rubbed his armpit in my face harder, while he was rubbing his cock between his monster pecs.

-        FUCKKKKK, You make me so horny son. I’m gonna fuck the shit outta you!

Dad wrapped his hand around his prick and started slowly stroking, from the thick root of his monster all the way up to the swollen helmet. When he reached the spongy head, he rubbed and teased it, groaning and sighing, and his cock bulged and lengthened in response. It was a colossal shank of masculine power dripping pre and throbbing hard. It was red and shiny and hard as steel. He stood there, in front of me, with a hard-on as thick as an arm and nearly two feet long rising up from his loins and throbbing. His balls dangled heavy and already full again. The mouth of his prick was drooling a steady flow of pre that cascaded down the thick, hard shaft like honey. He lifted his arms and flexed his muscles into full bloom. The biceps swelled and rose up to meet his clenched fists. His lats flared out like wings. His chest spread insanely wide as his pectoral globes rose and displays the insane cables of raw brawn stretching across them.

And at the center of it all was his cock, red and hard and hungry for attention.

He smiled at me as he released the flex of his awesome muscles. Then he licked his lips again, leaned forward, and pressed his long tongue to the drooling head of his cock. He licked it again, sucking off the pre and licking it from his lips. Finally he wrapped one hand around the thick stalk, pulled it towards his mouth, and began to suck his own prick…

-        Join me son, I have plenty of juice

His cheeks sank with every suck. He closed his eyes and moaned and started shifting his hips. Dad was fucking his own mouth! I too started sucking his monster cock head, our lips locked over it and with loud slurping sounds we drank down his precum. Both dad hands traveled up and down the length of his rod making it even more rigid and leaking even more.

His groans became faster and louder, muffled by the incredible bulk of his bloating cockhead. After a while we both finally pulled his cock out of our mouths

-        Isn’t it amazing son?

-        Best thing in the world dad, and I want more…

-        My body is our playground son

Dad then brought his huge arms down to his side and began to hit a most muscular pose.  His shoulders were huge and looked like shoulder pads. But these "pads" were hard and dense, with tiny striations everywhere.  Two angry, pulsing veins jutted out of his delts with one shooting over to his striated pecs.  Each of the three heads, front, back and side, were equally amazing.  Each of his heads were cut sharply into the side of his shoulder and were covered with a tiny network of veins. His traps leaped up towards his ears and made his head seem tiny.  There were even veins wrapped around these huge hunks of muscle.

His chest was simply breathtaking.  As dad flexed even harder, his left and right pecs started to fight for room in the middle of his chest.  They pushed up against each other and created a straight line that ran from the bottom of his neck to the top of his abs.  His pecs were so thick and striated that you could stick a pencil three inches into this vertical line between his pecs.  At the bottom of his pecs, where they started to curve out, there was a small triangle that opened up to his abs.  Inside the triangle was a small indentation and another vein.  As dad flexed even harder, I could see dozens of veins and striations painfully pop out of his pecs.  He was flexing so hard that drops of sweat poured off of his pecs and rushed down towards his monster cock. Once again dad nodded at me and invited me to worship his huge pecs.  He smiled as I rubbed my hands all over his striated pecs. Twisting and turning his pliable nipples, they started to turn a light shade of red and form little erasers sticking up from his skin.  I rubbed the striations of his pecs and almost got a finger cut because they were so hard and sharply defined.  I moved my hands to the outer edges of his pecs near his biceps and stuck my finger in the nearly circle-like form that the pectoral muscle had formed near his armpits.  It almost looked like the sun with all of those striated rays of muscle coming out of this circle.  Once again, it was as hard as steel but warm to the touch.  His biceps nearly touched his pecs at this spot.  Feeling playfull again, dad flexed just a little bit harder and ended up trapping my hands again. This time my hands were caught between his outer pecs and the peaks of his hulking biceps

-        Mmmmmm, daddy this is so freaky…

-        Yeah son, just for you!

-        Mmmmmm… daddy wait is too much for me to handle…

Dad crushed my hands a second time and I creamed… This time my cock was totally exposed and I spurted copious amounts of cum all over his pecs and abs.  Dad smiled again and hungrily scooped up my warm cum into his hands and drank my spunk

-        Now you are ready for the real fun son…

The next thing I knew we were in the middle of the bed. I had both hands on his veiny monster pole jerking him off. Both dads hands were deep massaging my ass. Every once in a while a finger would tease my asshole. We were a tangle of arms, legs, fingers, mouths, tongues and cocks. My hulking dad was incredible.

-        You've got a great ass son…

He had to know how much I wanted him inside me by now. I admit the thought terrified me. I really didn't know if I could handle all those massive 17 inches... He must have recognized my hesitation because he began flexing his huge arms and pecs again, making me get as horny as ever.

He spent a lot of time concentrating on the globes of my ass. I felt him bend down and begin kissing my butt. The kisses were followed by a tongue wetting my crack and circling my asshole. His tongue entering my ass ring caused a loud moan to come from my lips. He withdrew his tongue and it was replaced by a finger covered with a cold lubricant. The lube seemed to heat up as it was rubbed into my hole. As I got more relaxed I felt another finger enter me. It was followed by a third, and a fourth.

-        I know my massive muscle hands are twice yours son, but just relax and let daddy give you pleasure.

It felt as if he was massaging the inside of my ass. My own cock had never been this hard, but I felt so relaxed I didn't even make the effort to reach for it and found myself gently humping the bed.

Then dad laid down beside me and rolled me over on my left side. Lifting my leg, he placed his throbbing meat along the crack of my ass. With one hand he kept rubbing my head, my face and my cock. It was an amazing experience. With his other hand he grasped his cock, moving it back and forth across my puckering hole. Each time it moved across the opening he pushed in gently into me a bit more.

He was licking the inside of my ear and whispering

-        Take a deep breath, relax and enjoy…

Suddenly, he pushed hard with his groin and I felt as if all the wind had been knocked out of my lungs. I tried to scream but no sound came from my mouth.

-        It´s ok son, its just my huge head

-        Oh god…

-        It´s ok, I want it so bad… Just let this first 4 inches of my hulking head invade your little ass…

The entire time dad huge hands were roaming over my body and he was placing little kisses on my face, neck and back. He began to slowly rock back and forth. With each rocking movement a little more of his monster cock disappeared into my ass.

-        Daddyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

-        Yeah, daddy is a BEAST!

-        God I feel so full !! MMMmmmmmmmm

-        You are strong boy! Open it for daddy!!

The pain was still there but so was an intense warmth and feeling of joy. Tears were running down my face. But they weren't tears of pain anymore... I lost all sense of time and surroundings. By this time I could actually feel my dad’s massive pool deep inside my guts, and it was AMAZING. Meanwhile dad somehow positioned our bodies so I was now getting it up the ass while on all fours. Each thrust was followed by him pushing his cock inside me even deeper. My breathing was in unison with the pounding I was getting from my hulking father.

-        Fuck son, its almost all in! Only 2 or 3 inches more till is all inside you!!

-        Fuck me daddy!!! Oh GOD, FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEE

-        GRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Concentrating on what was inside of me I had paid no attention to my own rock hard cock. And I didn't need to. The massaging of my prostate by the huge piece of meat inside me set me off without either one of us ever having to touch me. Both of us were completely drenched in sweat, and dad just kept up a steady pace of moving in and out of me. With both hands on my shoulders he plowed into me again and again.

-        Fuck yeah, that’s my boy!!! Taking all my 17 inches of muscle meat!!

-        Wreck me daddy!! Destroy my ass!!!

-        You need to see how freaky I am fucking you!

In another fast change of moves, I was now sitting on top of my monster dad, riding his monster pole while seeing him flex his colossal sweaty muscles

-        Fuck yeah, GRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

-        Mmmmmmm… you are so huge… those muscles!! BIGGERRRRR

-        Fuck yeah, BIGEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

While hitting a double bicep pose I grabbed each monster ball of pure muscle. Daddy was close and I knew it was the time…

Finally, he let out a scream like that of an angry animal and I could actually feel spurt after spurt of hot liquid deep inside my ass.

-        YEAHHHHHHHHHH, GRRRrrrrrrrrrrrr

-        YESSSSSSSSSSSS daddy, flex those monster muscles!! Feed my ass!!!

-        GRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

And so he did. I was in heaven and so was my hulking dad. Seconds later, I was too cuming AGAIN all over his monster pecs and deep abs…

Minutes later, and exhausted, we rolled back onto the bed with his semi-hard cock still inside of me. The sun was shining through the blinds when I felt him slowly slide out of me. Having met the challenge, I drifted off to a dream-filled sleep.

And this was just the first time daddy fuck me…

b1.png

34 minutes ago, CANNONSboy said:

-        AWW YEAH !! JUST SOME MMMFF… MORE!! GRRrrrrrrr

Dad pushed with all his might raising the bar above his head a few more times, his body shaking like crazy, feeling the inseams of his shorts almost give way. After finishing, the huge muscle giant got up quickly wildly flexing his mammoth chest. My god, dads pecs were bigger than anyone had ever seen. He stood there with a monster boner staring at me. His shorts which look painted onto his thick ox legs, covered in sweat and muscle. My old hulk flexed his biceps proudly hitting every pose in the book still with a raging hard on not giving a fuck what anyone thought, as they all in the gym stared in marvel.

-        THIS Is What A Real MUSCLE DAD looks like GRRRrrrr…

b1.png

Dad hits another most muscular pose tearing the inseams even further up his legs, the gigantic biceps blowing up, looking bigger than 30 inches… I, again, was about to cum right there with such display

-        Lets go hit the showers son, I need to calm this monster down…

-        Mmmmmmmmm… yes daddy!!

There were still 2 or 3 guys there but dad couldn’t care less. His urges were too strong, nothing could stop him anymore. After all this months of roiding and growing like crazy, dad was now the king of everything and everyone

-        All this freaky muscle… ALL THIS HULKING PUMPING MUSCLES…

Still up, Dad spread his legs out a bit stroking his massive man hood with both his hands. The muscle giant had never felt so good in his life, feeling the sweat run down his body wanting to explode with cum. He start thinking about how everyone was lusting for his colossal body, making them worship him, turning him into the biggest alpha male in this world. He then groaned looking at his over 31 inches massive arms working his cock, every vein and muscle starting pierce out of his skin making him look like a true muscle BEAST. Dad flexed the thick legs and muscular ass pumping his cock rock hard. He grinned imagining himself at the competition, winning all that money buying even more supplements and roids. People looking up at his giant body blowing them away with his sheer size, and power. The Thought of him becoming the biggest and strongest person on the planet filled his mind, making his cock throb even harder. He now realized more than ever he loved towering over everyone. Watching them get smaller everyday, and he becoming better in everyway. Now, sitting over a bench he pumped his cock faster breathing heavily when he felt it again. The feeling he felt all this last months. He closed his eye’s in pure pleasure as i started moaning, making him glance and smile at me. He watched me stroke to his monster muscles as he stretched out his legs, every part of his hulking body getting covered in even more veins…

-        MMFF… yes son… Show me who´s your HULKING DADDY !!

Dad grunted again, this time stretching out his whole body spreading his legs from tip to tip of the sauna bench. His balls dropped down against the warm wood looking like they were pumping up with more and more cum with every jerk. I just sat on the other side watching my hulking dad start to laugh hysterically, his body starting to expand with power again. Dad jacked his cock faster and faster, his gigantic neck starting to get engorged with even more muscle stretching across the widening shoulders. I watched in pure pleasure my dad’s pecs get impossibly bigger stretching further and further out, his monster cock pumping up bigger and thicker, mounds of pre-cum squirting out onto the sauna floor. Dad started licking his massive muscle pitts right there, his biceps inflating like water balloons, even his hand’s and huge feet were even getting bigger. Moaning like crazy i watched his already massive legs fill up with even more muscle looking like they were going to crush his mammoth testicles. Dad let go of his cock flexing his biceps opening his eye’s filled with power. He grunted flexing them over and over the ecstasy over whelming to him, hearing his voice get even deeper. The muscle beast let out a huge roar his cock throbbing like crazy as a stream of cum shot out of the giant cum hole, splattering up onto his face first, then covering the muscled body in warm man juice

-        HAHA!! SO HUGE !!!

Dad Stood up proudly looking even taller, still squirting cum all over the steam room, flexing his muscle’s and grunting like an animal. He put both his hand’s on the back of his neck flexing his hulking biceps, wildly licking the cum of them with his longue tongue. Meanwhile I finaly lost it and squirt out a huge amount of sperm all over the wall in front of me

-        Damn kid, you sure know how to make me proud

-        Fuck dad, you are simply unreal

-        Hehe, am i? . he smiled

Dad grabbed me, lifting me up onto his cannonball shoulders. He grabbed my upper legs almost touching my balls, slamming his other hand on my chest lifting me over his head laughing at how light i was. Proudly of my hulk dad i looked down feeling my ass hit the roof of the sauna as dad starts doing perfect military presses.

-        Come ON, Count with me son! GRRR 1…2…3 HAHA

-        Yeah daddy, this is nothing for your colossal body!!!

-        GRRRrrr, love you son!

Dad puts me down letting me stand up next to his giant body. He laughed grabbing The back of my neck rubbing my hair like a small child

-        Its Ok baby, my hulking body is for our mutual pleasure, always!

-        Thanks dad

-        Come on, lets clean up. This will make me calm for a bit… But I will need much more when we get home ok? Plus, I have a big surprise…

-        I know dad, im always ready to serve you

-        That’s my boy

We showered together and then drove the car immediately home. Dad talked about that special surprise and I couldn’t wait!! We entered home and my cock throbbed in excitement as dad grabbed his waist band and pulled down his shorts letting them drop to the ground. Again I saw the most massive manhood in this world. Actualy, It now looked as thick as a fire hose and pushed up against the tortured fabrics of his newly bought underwear like a python. But the freakiest part were the size of his cum filled balls. I thought they were empty now but… but they were still so HUGE…

-        Haha I have been wanting to show you this thing since yesterday when it arrived, just to see your reaction!!

-        ………..uh ?!?

-        No its not my monster cock

-        Uhh... Sometimes I just ask… are you still Human dad?

-        HAHA, don’t know son, don’t care actually

-        You really are like a real life muscle growth story!!

-        Haha I wouldn’t go that far I Still have size to add…

-        WHAT? Dad! Your cock and Muscles are growing like crazy, its just like the stories!!

-        Well, ok then. BUT, let me show you the surprise. Turn around.

I stirred with excitement when he said those words. The fact He was actually thinking about me turned me on more than ever. I heard him rummage around in his duffel back then it went quiet for a while.

-        Ok turn around son

I quickly did just that coming into view of my beastly dad in nothing but a pair of ridiculously small blue posers. His crotch hair was sprouting from all angles but he looked hotter than any bodybuilder. It wasn’t just his obscene bulge or his massive muscles. It was his manly hair that was starting to grow in.

-        Do you like it? Believe it or not this was the biggest one they had haha, and it still looks small with this big boy

-        WOW dad, you look so official! Those judges will be unable to control their cocks when they see you

-        HAha!!! You crack me up son. But yes, It Is getting really huge, fucking 17 inches of hulking MEAT full hard. Well, at least is only around 8 inches when soft...

-        Only…

-        HaHA But I know what you are saying, and now I’m starting to wonder how much this thing will grow?...

-        Well I don’t see how it could grow much more…it looks like you would destroy any pussy or ass as it is…

-        yeah that’s true… And then there´s the Bodybuilding show I mean, where will I fit even more if this already looks kinda ridiculous…

-        But wait dad, You want it to get even bigger?

-        Well, Yeah kinda… It just feels so fucking awesome!!, The way people look at my crotch with wide eye’s wishing they could be as huge as me. I mean nothing can really hide this thing anymore, baggy shorts, or even jeans

-        You really like being a freak don’t you?

-        You have no Idea… Well actually you do HAHA, anyway why dont we take some pictures son, I really need to master my posing routine too.

He smiled at me as I held up the camera ready to take the first picture

-        OH Wait!! I Almost forgot, i wanted to oil up my body this time. Here would you mind putting it on?

GOD, what an honor rubbing every inch of my muscle dad body. I was nervous and excited at the same time wondering if I would be able to handle touching those huge muscle’s without cumming wildy again, though I don’t think dad would care. He seems to love whenever I cum to his muscles in front of him. Which is kinda cool, being able to let lose in front of someone like that. I took the bottle laughing squirting it all over his body making him chuckle

-        hey son, enjoy the moment – dad smiled

I squirted some more on watching the oil drip down his ripped body to his bulging crotch.. I slowly placed my hands on his massive pecs which felt like 2 huge warm boulders and harder then rocks slowly rubbing the oil in, running my hands across his giant nipples. Using both my hands I massaged his thick round shoulders looking up at dad’s face watching him grin and chuckle again as he rose his arms up. He flexed them over and over until they were pumped to the max and roped in veins. I couldn’t even get both my hands half way around his huge biceps. They had become a huge mound of nothing but muscle and power. I finally got down to his abs never feeling such strength on anyone’s stomach, trying not to look down at the massive gap between the posers and his body but it was so fucking hot. You could see the top of his long thick shaft running through the forest of pubic hair. I got down to his lower abs when I saw his posers start to bulge bigger.

-        Oh yes son, now do daddy´s legs

And so I did. This was an honor to be doing this, a privilege, most people will never get to touch such size in their lives and here I was rubbing oil up and down this gigantic ox size legs. I massaged the mass mounds of muscle grazing the huge ball sack noticing the bulge was even bigger than before, a tiny wet spot started to form too. I kept massaging hearing the posers stain as the bulge got even bigger pushing the fabric further and further from his body, unleashing even more of the blond pubic hair. I got down to his calves which were fucking enormous, but even more so were his gigantic feet. I didn’t want to admit it but even they looked bigger than last week. Like they were growing to support his massive muscle gains. I got done oiling up his calves and looked back up gasping for air at what I saw. Dad’s cock was only half way hard and looked already fucking massive, heaving and pushing up against the posers with such size still swelling up bigger, with a huge wet spot that seemed to be growing bigger and bigger by the second. I stood on my knee’s staring as cum started to ooze out of the sides of his posers, down his thick thighs. And dad didn’t even seem to realize what was even going he was so fixated and entranced by the size of his arms, and pecs. I turned back towards the growing beast watching it pump even more cum out the head pushing up against the fabric making the cum push through the tiny threads.. It almost scared me at how much he was cumming knowing his balls were still so big and they had just shoot a wave of cum just an hour ago…

-        Oh man, look at my muscles son, so shiny, so HUGE! Ok do my back side

-        Mmmmmm… yes daddy, yes…

He turned around for me still not even realizing what was going on, or if he did, he didn’t care... I rubbed his massive muscle back noticing how huge his lats were and how developed they were. His definition was spectacular better then anyone’s I had ever seen with every muscle completely visible. Dad slowly started hitting poses as I got down to his lower back finally becoming within a couple inches of his perfect ass. It was huge and round and packed with muscle. I drooled looking at the top of his crack when I started to notice his posers were slowly inching up the huge muscle hole… his cock must have still been swelling. I didn’t know if it was me oiling him up or something but I was sure his poser’s wouldn’t hold anymore as the audible sound of the fabric started to give way. I got down on my knees oiling up his bubble butt smelling the aroma come off his body the posers almost all the way into the deep hole. My boner started to hurt it was so raging hard as I watched sprouts of ass hair pop out from all sides as his posers sucked all the way up his manly hole. I couldn’t believe what was happening but I didn’t want to stop I started to rub the back of his legs seeing the huge ball sack hang between the two thick masses of muscle that held up this beast. I felt my cock shoot a load of pre-cum into my shorts but it was nothing compared to my hulking dad. As I got to the bottom of his legs I saw cum start to drop on the floor faster and faster soon becoming a puddle hearing dad make a faint groan. I continued to oil up the last remaining part of his legs When dad groaned even louder turning around without warning. His cock whacked me in the face slamming me back on the floor. I almost screamed when I saw the size of his boner gushing torrents of cum, dad flexing like crazy, moaning like an Animal !!

-        AWWWWW Fuck son I’m SOO HUGE!! I Can’t Handle IT.. I HAVE TO ARRRRHHH!!!

Dad Roared hitting a most muscular pose, his cock suddenly bursting through his posers with a loud SNAP !!

-        My GOD, I AM PURE PERFECTION! LOOK AT ME BOY !!!

-        Dad… OMG you are a MUSCLE GOD… Look at your muscles, LOOK AT YOUR COCK !!!

Final.jpg

-        Daddy needs to use this monster…

-        Dad… I…

-        Son, have I ever hurt you?

-        No! NO! NEVER

-        Then trust me son… It´s time for you to finally ride my colossal roided cock!

Dad picked me up with one arm and carried me into the bedroom. He threw me on the bed and then he got on top of me, straddling me on his knees while holding up his huge torso with his arms. I was looking at his huge pecs and shoulders, his monstrous arms and his washboard abs, which were right on top of me.

-        Worship my muscles - he ordered

-        Yes sir!

-        My muscles deserve to be worshipped by my beautiful son

I started feeling all his muscles and telling him how freaky and hard they were. How strong they were. How sexy they were. I reached up and licked his pecs and told him how I could feel the fibers of muscle, how I could taste his salty sweat, how much of a man he was with pecs as big as plates and as thick as a phone book. I grabbed his nipples as pinched them and I told him how big and hard they were, how they were so hard they could push right into my body, powered in by the thick hard muscles underneath. I ran my hands over his abs, which were flexed even though he was on top of me. His abs always seemed to be flexed. I marveled at how hard and cut they were. His cock was rock hard and he was thrusting it around on my puny body as I ravished his muscles with my hands and tongue.

-        Have you ever tasted a size 18 muscle feet son?

-        No sir!

-        Have fun then

I felt his huge feet. He wore size 18 shoes, extra wide. His feet were huge, just like his body. I lifted them off the floor and I rubbed my fingers over the hard callused bottoms of his feet, feet that could lift hundreds and hundreds of pounds of weight. I licked his feet, his huge size 18 feet that were twice as wide as mine and thick with muscle and veins. I was groaning with pleasure as I ravished his huge feet and his monster legs. My cock was stone again. I could tell sas was enjoying my total ravishing of his legs. After all, he worked hard to build those huge monsters, monsters that could squat with over 700 pounds and press three quarters of a ton. So of course he liked someone worshipping his huge legs. Besides, Girls never did what I was doing.

Suddenly he dropped down and put his armpit right on my face

-        Smell my sweat son. Smell the sweat I make when I work out so fuckin’ hard. You like the smell of my sweat?

He rubbed his armpit in my face and I breathed in the pungent smell of his sweat. It smelled so good. His armpit was huge, coving my whole face with the enormous size of his lats, pecs and delt muscles. His deep pit was covered with pungent sweat. I loved it and I breathed it in and groaned with pleasure. I could barely talk but I said

-        Oh daddy, you’re such a MUSCLE FREAKY HULK. I love the smell of your sweat so much sir!

He grunted and rubbed his armpit in my face harder, while he was rubbing his cock between his monster pecs.

-        FUCKKKKK, You make me so horny son. I’m gonna fuck the shit outta you!

Dad wrapped his hand around his prick and started slowly stroking, from the thick root of his monster all the way up to the swollen helmet. When he reached the spongy head, he rubbed and teased it, groaning and sighing, and his cock bulged and lengthened in response. It was a colossal shank of masculine power dripping pre and throbbing hard. It was red and shiny and hard as steel. He stood there, in front of me, with a hard-on as thick as an arm and nearly two feet long rising up from his loins and throbbing. His balls dangled heavy and already full again. The mouth of his prick was drooling a steady flow of pre that cascaded down the thick, hard shaft like honey. He lifted his arms and flexed his muscles into full bloom. The biceps swelled and rose up to meet his clenched fists. His lats flared out like wings. His chest spread insanely wide as his pectoral globes rose and displays the insane cables of raw brawn stretching across them.

And at the center of it all was his cock, red and hard and hungry for attention.

He smiled at me as he released the flex of his awesome muscles. Then he licked his lips again, leaned forward, and pressed his long tongue to the drooling head of his cock. He licked it again, sucking off the pre and licking it from his lips. Finally he wrapped one hand around the thick stalk, pulled it towards his mouth, and began to suck his own prick…

-        Join me son, I have plenty of juice

His cheeks sank with every suck. He closed his eyes and moaned and started shifting his hips. Dad was fucking his own mouth! I too started sucking his monster cock head, our lips locked over it and with loud slurping sounds we drank down his precum. Both dad hands traveled up and down the length of his rod making it even more rigid and leaking even more.

His groans became faster and louder, muffled by the incredible bulk of his bloating cockhead. After a while we both finally pulled his cock out of our mouths

-        Isn’t it amazing son?

-        Best thing in the world dad, and I want more…

-        My body is our playground son

Dad then brought his huge arms down to his side and began to hit a most muscular pose.  His shoulders were huge and looked like shoulder pads. But these "pads" were hard and dense, with tiny striations everywhere.  Two angry, pulsing veins jutted out of his delts with one shooting over to his striated pecs.  Each of the three heads, front, back and side, were equally amazing.  Each of his heads were cut sharply into the side of his shoulder and were covered with a tiny network of veins. His traps leaped up towards his ears and made his head seem tiny.  There were even veins wrapped around these huge hunks of muscle.

His chest was simply breathtaking.  As dad flexed even harder, his left and right pecs started to fight for room in the middle of his chest.  They pushed up against each other and created a straight line that ran from the bottom of his neck to the top of his abs.  His pecs were so thick and striated that you could stick a pencil three inches into this vertical line between his pecs.  At the bottom of his pecs, where they started to curve out, there was a small triangle that opened up to his abs.  Inside the triangle was a small indentation and another vein.  As dad flexed even harder, I could see dozens of veins and striations painfully pop out of his pecs.  He was flexing so hard that drops of sweat poured off of his pecs and rushed down towards his monster cock. Once again dad nodded at me and invited me to worship his huge pecs.  He smiled as I rubbed my hands all over his striated pecs. Twisting and turning his pliable nipples, they started to turn a light shade of red and form little erasers sticking up from his skin.  I rubbed the striations of his pecs and almost got a finger cut because they were so hard and sharply defined.  I moved my hands to the outer edges of his pecs near his biceps and stuck my finger in the nearly circle-like form that the pectoral muscle had formed near his armpits.  It almost looked like the sun with all of those striated rays of muscle coming out of this circle.  Once again, it was as hard as steel but warm to the touch.  His biceps nearly touched his pecs at this spot.  Feeling playfull again, dad flexed just a little bit harder and ended up trapping my hands again. This time my hands were caught between his outer pecs and the peaks of his hulking biceps

-        Mmmmmm, daddy this is so freaky…

-        Yeah son, just for you!

-        Mmmmmm… daddy wait is too much for me to handle…

Dad crushed my hands a second time and I creamed… This time my cock was totally exposed and I spurted copious amounts of cum all over his pecs and abs.  Dad smiled again and hungrily scooped up my warm cum into his hands and drank my spunk

-        Now you are ready for the real fun son…

The next thing I knew we were on the bed. I had both hands on his veiny monster pole jerking him off. Both dads hands were deep massaging my ass. Every once in a while a finger would tease my asshole. We were a tangle of arms, legs, fingers, mouths, tongues and cocks. My hulking dad was incredible.

-        You've got a great ass son…

He had to know how much I wanted him inside me by now. I admit the thought terrified me. I really didn't know if I could handle all those massive 17 inches... He must have recognized my hesitation because he began flexing his huge arms and pecs again, making me get as horny as ever.

He spent a lot of time concentrating on the globes of my ass. I felt him bend down and begin kissing my butt. The kisses were followed by a tongue wetting my crack and circling my asshole. His tongue entering my ass ring caused a loud moan to come from my lips. He withdrew his tongue and it was replaced by a finger covered with a cold lubricant. The lube seemed to heat up as it was rubbed into my hole. As I got more relaxed I felt another finger enter me. It was followed by a third, and a fourth.

-        I know my massive muscle hands are twice yours son, but just relax and let daddy give you pleasure.

It felt as if he was massaging the inside of my ass. My own cock had never been this hard, but I felt so relaxed I didn't even make the effort to reach for it and found myself gently humping the bed.

Then dad laid down beside me and rolled me over on my left side. Lifting my leg, he placed his throbbing meat along the crack of my ass. With one hand he kept rubbing my head, my face and my cock. It was an amazing experience. With his other hand he grasped his cock, moving it back and forth across my puckering hole. Each time it moved across the opening he pushed in gently into me a bit more.

He was licking the inside of my ear and whispering

-        Take a deep breath, relax and enjoy…

Suddenly, he pushed hard with his groin and I felt as if all the wind had been knocked out of my lungs. I tried to scream but no sound came from my mouth.

-        It´s ok son, its just my huge head

-        Oh god…

-        It´s ok, I want it so bad… Just let this first 4 inches of my hulking head invade your little ass…

The entire time dad huge hands were roaming over my body and he was placing little kisses on my face, neck and back. He began to slowly rock back and forth. With each rocking movement a little more of his monster cock disappeared into my ass.

-        Daddyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

-        Yeah, daddy is a BEAST!

-        God I feel so full !! MMMmmmmmmmm

-        You are strong boy! Open it for daddy!!

The pain was still there but so was an intense warmth and feeling of joy. Tears were running down my face. But they weren't tears of pain anymore... I lost all sense of time and surroundings. By this time I could actually feel my dad’s massive pool deep inside my guts, and it was AMAZING. Meanwhile dad somehow positioned our bodies so I was now getting it up the ass while on all fours. Each thrust was followed by him pushing his cock inside me even deeper. My breathing was in unison with the pounding I was getting from my hulking father.

-        Fuck son, its almost all in! Only 2 or 3 inches more till is all inside you!!

-        Fuck me daddy!!! Oh GOD, FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEE

-        GRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Concentrating on what was inside of me I had paid no attention to my own rock hard cock. And I didn't need to. The massaging of my prostate by the huge piece of meat inside me set me off without either one of us ever having to touch me. Both of us were completely drenched in sweat, and dad just kept up a steady pace of moving in and out of me. With both hands on my shoulders he plowed into me again and again.

-        Fuck yeah, that’s my boy!!! Taking all my 17 inches of muscle meat!!

-        Wreck me daddy!! Destroy my ass!!!

-        You need to see how freaky I am fucking you!

In another fast change of moves, I was now sitting on top of my monster dad, riding his monster pole while seeing him flex his colossal sweaty muscles

-        Fuck yeah, GRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

-        Mmmmmmm… you are so huge… those muscles!! BIGGERRRRR

-        Fuck yeah, BIGEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

While hitting a double bicep pose I grabbed each monster ball of pure muscle. Daddy was close and I knew it was the time…

Finally, he let out a scream like that of an angry animal and I could actually feel spurt after spurt of hot liquid deep inside my ass.

-        YEAHHHHHHHHHH, GRRRrrrrrrrrrrrr

-        YESSSSSSSSSSSS daddy, flex those monster muscles!! Feed my ass!!!

-        GRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

And so he did. I was in heaven and so was my hulking dad. Seconds later, I was too cuming AGAIN all over his monster pecs and deep abs…

Minutes later, and exhausted, we rolled back onto the bed with his semi-hard cock still inside of me. The sun was shining through the blinds when I felt him slowly slide out of me. Having met the challenge, I drifted off to a dream-filled sleep.

And this was just the first time daddy fuck me…

Hot 🔥🔥

• Like 1