Fine... Be a Brat - Part 1 edited, Part 2 added 5/16/22

Aquaas

Oh man, what a glorious start! I am really stoked to continue reading this! I love the little hints and stabs here and there. Sounds definitely like something great in the making! 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Was super excited to see this one back! When the forum crashed, I was searching for this story but couldn’t find it. Hoping to see a continuation :)

• Like 1

Thank you for reviving this! Work got super busy and, with some notes, I decided to rework chapter one. I'm almost done with chapter 2 and that will be posted soon enough. I'm looking forward to continuing this story!

Part 2

Andy wiped the last droplets of water from his brow, his tousled blond hair recently dried. His legs screamed as he walked, the plush bathrobe warming his body against his post shower chill. He looked down and smiled, admiring his diamond shaped calves as he lifted his recently pedicured foot. The head of his right calf split as he rose onto the ball of his foot, still pumped from his recent leg workout. He licked his lips as he thought of the weights he had moved today. Everything had felt so much lighter than before to him in the gym. He found that he had gone up on almost all of his lifts by five or ten pounds. Giving the robe a little tug, he pulled it down to his knees. For some reason, it seemed to be riding higher on him that usual. He frowned a little. Had it shrunk in the wash? He had always been so careful about treating his clothes well so that this precise thing wouldn’t happen. Danny liked him well dressed.

With a sigh he walked into the kitchen, the heated tile under his feet welcome. Andy pulled out a small plate and arranged a few Biscoff cookies onto it. Admiring the effect of the brown rectangles had on the white, dark navy and golden concentric circles of the plate, he suddenly had a very naughty idea. He gave half a smile and reached to open his robe. How would Danny react if he chose to ice his cookies? Andy gave a little grunt as he half chubbed up at the idea. But then he thought better of it. There would be time for that later. He cinched the robe tight again and smiled as he reached up into the cabinets, pulling out a highball glass. Then he thought a little better of it and grabbed a slightly larger glass. With a careful motion, he twisted the cap off of another vial of the pink liquid. The rubber stopper squeaked as he pulled it out, a few drops of the serum dripping onto his fingers. He licked them off, sensually sucking the pink liquid from his fingertips. This time, he took a moment to savor the scent of the medicine in its vial. A faint odor of strawberries wafted off of the suspension as Andy fanned his hand over the top of the vial. He grinned brightly as the sweet scent filled his sinuses. He felt an electric thrill run up his spine as he poured the entire bottle into the glass, filling it to just over half way. Danny would really like this, but there was a thrill to sneaking his daddy a large dose of the doctor’s medicine. He grunted as he felt the liquid in his veins bubble and boil.

Andy grunted as he adjusted himself, turning to grab the milk out of the refrigerator. As he strode across the room, he felt his heart race. What he didn’t notice was that with every step across the tiled floor, his feet crept longer. They stretched longer and wider, toes flexing and veins rising as his tendons rose and stood out. His calves flexed and rose, swelling as the football shaped mounds of flesh pushed out behind him. Andy wiped his hands off on his robe, feeling his thighs under the fluffy fabric. They swelled, the muscles of his quads pumping thicker with every step. They began to rub against one another more as he adjusted himself. Andy’s thick glutes pressed out behind him, his jock strap tightening on his prodigious ass. He crept an inch taller as his shoulders swelled out, his delts spreading his robe open and exposing his thick chest. His pecs pressed forward, pushing out rounder as he crossed the kitchen. His shoulders spread wider as his biceps engorged, peaks rising up as a vein crept over it. He pulled the fridge open and leaned down just as his neck swelled out wider and became more bullish. He pulled the milk out, the cool glass fogging up slightly against his fingers.

With a gentle motion, he tipped enough milk into the glass to fill the drink to a little more than three quarters full. He pulled out a long spoon that matched the plate, putting it into the drink. He gave the liquid a quick stir, the scent of the medicine quickly vanishing under the milk. Andy smiled and put the drink, spoon, and plate of cookies on a small silvery tray. Everything in this house seemed to shine like a mirror, making the rooms look bigger. The house wasn’t necessarily full of things, but everything in it screamed luxury. He shook his head. Why Danny insisted on all this pomp was beyond him. Not everything had to sparkle. Yes, it was luxury, but it was an old luxury. So much of this would have been at home in a museum. He reached out as he walked down the hall with the tray, rubbing his fingers along the shining ornaments on the walls. He chuckled as he watched smudges from his fingerprints drag across the glittering tchotchkes. Andy stopped as he walked, coming up to a shimmering marble statue standing in an alcove at the stairs. With a snort, he set the plate of cookies and the milk on the mahogany side table, knowing very well that if the glass were to sweat it would leave a ring.

The statue in the alcove was a life-sized replica of Antonin Pavel’s Hercules and Cerberus, the muscles well defined. Andy smiled and gave a slight flex, his robe spreading slightly as his chest pushed out. He had promised himself that he would put the demigod to shame the first time Dan had brought him into the house and he had cast eyes on the statue. He licked his lips, gripping his prodigious chest as he remembered the first time his dom had called him “My little Hercules” before devouring him with kisses. Andy moaned as he thought about how he would push the limits with Danny this time. He picked up the plate and glass and walked up the stairs, feet thumping lightly. He heard the low growl of his lover talking on the phone in the in the office. It was only ten minutes or so before Dan would stop making trades on the foreign markets, as the high-powered broker always be worked up until the last minute possible to put food on their table and keep them living this lavish lifestyle. Andy knew that Dan didn’t like it when he came in before the trading day was done, but today…

Andy wrapped his fingers around the doorknob, giving it a tight squeeze. The metal rattled lightly in the frame and he heard Dan’s voice falter slightly. Andy chuckled lightly, knowing just how much he was pushing the limits. He had never interrupted his sir at work before, but the liquid in his veins building his courage encouraged him to push the limits more and more. He chuckled and kicked off his slippers, giving his shoulders a little shrug and pulling the left shoulder of his robe down. With a deep breath, he turned the knob and pushed the door. That instance of disobedience made his heart race. In the few seconds it took him to almost silently push the door open, his whole body gave a throb. His pecs inflated thicker, the cleft between them deepening more. His shoulders spread a little wider as his hand flexed on the doorknob. The bronze knob crunched slightly as he squeezed, indents from his fingers forming in the metal. He didn’t notice though. Not at all. He was too focused on the reaction of the man on the other side of the door.  

There was no other way to explain it. Dan was a control freak. He always had been. Through high school, he wanted everything to be perfect. His type A personality had pushed him hard to the brink where he had crushed all academic expectations he had of himself. He had graduated as valedictorian, beating out his nearest competition by at least fifteen percent. However, he wasn’t happy. He had control over his mind, and his powerful mind was able to accomplish so much, but his body was another matter. All through high school, Dan had been thin. At 6’7 and 165 pounds, his frame was almost emaciated. But when he had gotten his scholarship and gotten into college in 2010, he really came into his own.

His scholarship had included a meal plan and room and board. His roommate, Steve Anders, was a member of the wrestling team and Dan’s first real adult crush. At 6’2 and 200 pounds, Steve was the epitome of masculinity in Dan’s eyes. His body flexed and filled his clothes perfectly, the fabric hugging each and every bulge and curve. But Steve had been very uninterested in the thin man until he had come home to Dan doing pushups in the middle of their dorm room. He smiled as he looked at the little man pushing hard, cranking out picture perfect reps.

“Whatcha doin’, lil’ guy?” Steve crossed his arms and pushed his thick pecs up, grinning down at his roomie.

“Oh…” Dan dropped to his chest on the floor and rolled over to look up at Steve. “Hey there Steve. Just… doing some pushups and sit ups. You know, trying to keep in shape and avoid the freshman fifteen, ya know?” He rubbed his arms as he looked up from the floor at his roommate. Steve smiled bemusedly at his roommate, giving a cocky glance over the littler man.

“Show me. Do another pushup.” He said, commandingly. Steve spun his finger, pointing at the floor again.

Dan arched an eyebrow and chuckled. “No way, man. I’ve already done my reps for the day and I need a-” In that instant he had a foot in his chest, pressing him back. Steve’s shoe pushed against his non-existent pecs and directed his body towards the floor. In an instant, Dan was hard, feeling his cock swell in his briefs as the bigger man pressed against him.

“Do it, little man. I want to see.” Steve sneered. The look wasn’t filled with hatred or contempt. Instead, it was animal. Steve radiated an energy of “I’m bigger than you… you will obey.” In that moment Dan knew what he wanted. He wanted to make Steve feel what he felt. He wanted Steve to feel like he was the small one. With a quick roll, Dan dropped into his pushup position and began to press up. He cranked out a few reps, breathing calmly until he felt a foot press into his back. “Man, little guy… you’ve got some real potential. You might be small but you’ve got a good frame. Why didn’t you lift weights in high school?”

“Not…enough… time.” Dan grunted, fighting against the foot on his back. “Had so much to do…” He felt the burning sensation building in his body as his arms began to shake. He heard the light chuckle of his roommate.

“Well then… we’re going to make time. You’ve got some major potential, little man, and I want to bring it out of you. I’m going to work up a meal plan for you, along with a few beginner workouts. I can tell, just by how my foot rests on your back, that you’ve got a good frame for muscle.” He chuckled as he pushed down against Dan. Dan’s arms shook and he slammed to the floor under the pressure of Steve’s foot. It was in that moment that he swore to put Steve in that situation by the end of the year.

The incident with Steve happened nearly eleven years ago, and Danny had taken to the gym like no other man ever had. Over the course of ten years, multiple competitions in his college years before an early retirement to work the stock market, and an uncountable series of steroid cycles, he had ballooned from his scrawny 165 pounds to a hulking 325. Dan’s red and black tie was lodged between his thick pecs, his breath straining the already overburdened buttons of his powder blue dress shirt. He scratched his thick roidgut as he spoke to his colleges over the videoconference, his deep voice rumbling in the room.   

“Gentlemen… we all know that the European and Chinese markets for these particular supplements are about to explode. So many young men there are eager to prove themselves and if we can convince the company to hire appropriate models, we can tap into their potential and make millions. Find me some good Spanish, Greek, Russian, Japanese, and Filipino men and women and the money will roll in.” He gave his wolfish grin to the others on the screen, watching them type frantically and take notes. “Now then… as I can tell you’ll have some questions, understand that I won’t be taking ‘we need more time’ for a passable answer. This is not up for debate, gentlemen. If I don’t gain control of your company in the next seventy-two hours and use my business know-how and connections to make you wildly profitable, then I will do it with another company. I think that Gener-Tech might be up for it.” Dan slid his tie in his hand with a smug, self-satisfied motion. In that moment, he heard the door open and he pulled his tie down a little.

In the camera, he saw his lover walk into the office in his fluffy, pink robe. The briefest notion of a scowl rippled across Dan’s face as he saw Andy invade his space during work hours for the second time in his stay here at the manor. The first time the little brat had done so had been quite by accident in the first week he had lived here. Dan had given the man a talking-to after that to establish the rules about space and time within the house. Andy sashayed across the room, and despite the frustration bubbling under the surface, Dan couldn’t help looking at his thick legs as they slid by one another. The big man drummed his fingers on the desk as his lover walked across the room, though he continued talking to his business partners. “Now then, gentlemen… take the time I have offered you to consider my proposal. My partner has been kind enough to come remind me that the workday here ends at five in the afternoon, and it is now nearly half past six. I will meet with you again using the same link on Thursday at the same time.”

Dan turned and grabbed the milk from the plate and chugged it down, smacking his lips. “Until then, gentlemen…” He toasted to the screen with the almost empty glass. “…consider my offer.” It wasn’t a suggestion; it was an order. As the screen went black, Dan turned and stood up. He looked down at his smaller lover, his chest swollen as he inhaled deeply. His entire musculature rippled as he wrapped his thick hand around the belt of Andy’s robe. With a simple motion, he curled his wrist and lifted the smaller man from the floor up the two inches needed to put him at eye level. This simple action, along with the rippling of his frame under his clothes, was punctuated with a single command.

“Explain.”

• Like 9

1 hour ago, mintchocochip said:

What a great continuation! I loved the changes you made to the first chapter. Cannot wait to see where this story goes!

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

Compelling! I like the backstory you briefly inserted showing Dan's muscle origins!  It makes his character more interesting.  I hope we hear more about him and his college roommate in a future installment!

• Like 1