6 minutes ago, hunghuge said:

I come here multiple times a hoping for an update to this. Don’t get my hopes up @Floridaboi!

Well, I thought no one was interested in Bruce’s story anymore. Looks like I need to get writing. 

• Like 7

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/16/2022 at 9:33 PM, FfejL said:

Yes please!  I check at least once a week hoping to see an update. Best damn story here!!

On 7/10/2022 at 8:45 PM, hunghuge said:

@Ripped how’s the next chapter coming along?

I've got the next two chapters done...in my head. Unfortunately, a new job and family matters have prevented me from typing it out. Hopefully I'll be able to bang on the keyboard soon.

Thanks for the reminder and encouragement!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I usually don't write updates on my writing progress. However, I feel that everyone that enjoy's Bruce's story deserves one this time.

I conceived the opening chapters of this story to be a Very Bad Day™ for Bruce. Arthur clearly has a secret that is eating him alive, Brenna is a catnip head, the Lykan is in the shop with no registration or insurance and (spoiler alert!)

Spoiler

Bruce is very allergic to hay. I mean we're talking sinus pressure like you wouldn't believe!

Then, in the course of torturing our walking emotional energy capacitor, personal issues, which I won't go into here, made writing the second arc of the hero's journey difficult. I think I've worked those issues out (at least that's what my Ego says [Ego; Don't you dare drag me into this conversation!]). So, hopefully, I will get more chapters out as quickly as @mczapl can edit them.

And that's another thing. I never expressed my appreciation of Michael's contribution to the Black Cat series, which I deeply regret. He's been invaluable keeping my tenses correct and suggesting far more brutal and steamy scenes than I would have tried. Thanks, my friend. By the way, check out his Serhyi - the pinnacle of the Ukrainian army series. Serhyi makes Black Cat, Chapter 6 look like a sorority party.

Well, I've got to get back to work, then hopefully finishing Chapter 5 in before the weekend.

I wonder just how bad things can get for Bruce, Bree & crew!🤔

• Like 4