Admin Please Delete. Modifying and reposting.

TheHairlessOtter

Woof, very hot. Looking forward to read  more. There is a couple formatting errors here and there and the hulks name switches back and forth between Bruce and Bryce, but nevertheless it's a freaking  sexy setup! Keep it up!

4 hours ago, BigRedPanda said:

Woof, very hot. Looking forward to read  more. There is a couple formatting errors here and there and the hulks name switches back and forth between Bruce and Bryce, but nevertheless it's a freaking  sexy setup! Keep it up!

Ditto. Nice start! The protagonist's name flips between Matt and Marc, too.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Shadowsquirrelfish said:

(First time poster, go easy on me gentlemen, I’ll edit and update as possible)

Chapter 1

Matt scrolled through post after post on Grindr looking for a worthwhile Top. He just wanted to be jerked off, and be throat fucked. In a way, it was easier than injecting T if you just get it from another man. He was skinnier and often joked around that he was a hairless otter, just to avoid the Twink and Daddy role play. Other guys seemed to find it cute, and it worked. 

For them. 

6 foot 1 and 206lbs, and a thick 5 and a half inches. That was enough for most guys- he never got a complaint.

Fitness fat, but not jock fit- usually enough to get off for the night in his town. 

When he came across Mr. Blues profile, it nothing to be impressed with. A skinny build, but muscular enough that his chest hair accentuated the curve of his pecs. A thick neck to crotch beard, only sperated by a clearly self conscious shave around the base of his neck. No face, NSA, and 7". He didn't bother sending any photos to highlight his muscles, which were barely bigger than Matt's own. 

Visible and sexy.

Matt thought about it, chatting up the man. 

He was frustrated after a long week looking for jobs. The guy needed something to take his mind off the stress and frustration. Needed someone to take his mind off of everything. 

The details didn't matter to Matt. So he talked the man up. 

Before the hour was over, he cleaned up and was on his way to a sleezy motel, just outside of town. He’d been there before, and most of the time it was his room the latest and greatest flavor of the week would be visiting. 

Armed with a couple condoms and lube, Matt already had a chub thinking about tonight. He couldn't wait to lick every part of that man, cleaning of every drop of sweat they would inevitably drown in. 

He pulled up to the parking spot right next to the room. Blue was standing outside, shirtless, looking more fit than his Grindr photos, and Matt could already read the frustration etched in the man's brow, but he greeted him with a familiar smile as they hurried inside. 

Mr. Blue introduced himself as Bryce before taking Matt and throwing him to the bed. Matt could feel just how tense every muscle that hung over him as Bryce aggressively kissed him, holding him tightly by the throat, as Matt happily felt every inch of the man's chest. Grunting like an animal between between breaths, already making Matt moan.

" Oh god I need this." Bryce would say, almost thankfully looking down on Matt, before his arms were pinned down. 

"A little strong." Matt said, feeling his bones flex a against Bruce's grip. 

Bryce tried to relaxed his grip a little as he pressed his rock hard dick against Marc's stomach. 

Bryce continued on grunting as he continued to thrust his waist against Matt. 

"Oh fu..." Bryce moaned. 

His body jerked, as he glared down with a cocky smile.

Matt could feel the man's pulse racing, as Bryce looked like he was about to climax. Trying to hold it back, after only a few minutes.

Matt began to unbutton Bryce's pants, as he slammed his fists against the bed. "Oh fuck I need.... You're about to get the best dick in your fucking life." He growled in a deeper voice, as Matt began to notice his veins standing out, and black hair growing thicker across the man's arms and chest. 

Bryce’s face changed, to less of friendly fuck, and more confident like a predator. 

Eyes turning a bright emerald color.

The man looked deranged, like he was holding back, resisting an extacy high.

He forced Matt’s hands away from his pants, pinning them against bed. The man began to pack on muscle, pound after pound. Bryce gripped Matt's wrists so hard, he nearly cried in pain. 

"What the fuck?" Matt exclaimed. "Get off me" he tried to fight back.

Bryce roared, with his voice deepening and his skin beginning to look sickly. 

"There's not gonna be any stopping me, I'm gonna be your fucking god." He said as his body began to get wider, and much stronger. Every vein standing out clearly from his skin. 

"Look man, I don't know what's going on, but..." Matt struggled, trying to talk his way out. 

Matt couldn't move under Bruce's quickly increasing weight. 

Bryce's arms quickly filled up his sleeves as the his chest began ripping open his failing shirt.

"You want this so bad." He laughed forcing Matt to run his hands up his ever thickening chest. 

Matt could feel his ab wall becoming even more defined. Each piece looking down on him. 

"Worship it you little ...." He grinned clearly enjoying the fear Matt couldn’t hide. 

The man positioned himself over Matt, ramming a sledgehammer of a dick into Matt’s asshole. 

Despite the pain of a monstrous dick growing larger inside him, and how much he wanted to get away from this bulking man, he was turned on, he came coating the man's increasingly hairy muscular stomach in cum. 

Bryce laughed, as he came inside Matt. 

Matt thought it was finally over as Bryce climbed off the bed. He was larger than any man Matt had ever seen, a true muscle God. Dripping in sweat. Easily 8ft tall, and still growing taller, wider, and less human.

He had to get away.

Matt glanced to the door and crawled across the bed to escape, as a hand wrapped around his waist. 

Bryce laughed. "Oh the fuck you are..." He said as he pack on a few more pounds of muscle, pissed his little fuck doll would dare try an escape. 

"That's was just the first round you little bitch. I'm gonna make into a real fucking man. And your gonna..." His body tensed up as he groaned, growing even larger. He laughed. "Oh, God, this is just the fucking preshow." His deep scruffy voice struggled to say as his shoulders surpassed the width of doorway, showing each muscle as flexed and grew even more. 

The man was something more than the hulk, he was a tank. 

Growling and enjoying a clearly familiar power. 

Part of Matt felt excited to be with such a muscular beast, until his head was being fucked so hard he could only choke and gasp for breath as load after load blasted down his throat. 

He didn't have a choice about swallowing, there wasn't enough room to spit. 

"Goddamn it I've never..." He grumbled, cumming again- this time giving Matt a facial that even the beast was surprised about. 

He laughed.

After taking 6 loads, Bryce then threw Matt on the bed, continuing to block any escape as he stroked his dick, laughing. 

"I could get so much bigger." Bryce said with a condescending and overly cocky smile. "And you'd like it, wouldn't you? You haven't looked away from the arms." He said bringing his arm closer to Matt, flexing while he stroked himself, climbing on top of Matt. 

"My biceps are as bigger as your fucking head." He said flexing as his head began to touch the ceiling. 

He came, coating Matt in cum so soupy and wet, he nearly hurled. It made him feel sick. 

Bryce noticed the disgust, slamming both fists on both sides of Matt, so hard the bed frame collapsed. He roared in Matt's face, growing even bigger. 

The beast smashed the bedside tables, ripping the lamps out of the walls and throwing them out the window. 

Matt was terrified he would be killed as Bryce taunted, flexing, continuing to stroke his massive dick. 

"Now the little bitch is scared?" He mocked crawling on the bed, dragging Matt as he tried to get away again.

The second Bryce was close enough, he violently grabbed Matt by the neck choking him. Slamming him into the bed repeatedly. 

Matt squirmed and tried to fight back. 

His vision going dark as pins and needles buzzed through his skin. He passed out, still unable to get enough air. 

More

• Like 3

When you say 'go easy on me, gentlemen' do you mean in the same kind of 'gentleness' as Bryce would use?  Just saying.  A very nice read.  Thank you.

• Like 1