alanmag

****WARNING!! VERY VIOLENT AND DESCRIPTIVE CHAPTER****

Hey guys! Thanks for your support so far with the story. This chapter definitely takes a deep turn into all of the tags above. I hope it doesn't offend anyone! I'm planning to make a few more chapters and there is definitely an *end* to the story I have in mind but I don't think I'll post here anymore unless enough of you actually want more of this kind of material. 

Thanks again for reading!

CHAPTER 5

At first, there was nothing. Then Corey started to shake a bit. He opened his eyes and suddenly began to scream again. Evan was elated until he saw the muscles in (on) Corey’s arms start to bulge.

“Corey, STOP GROWING!” The twitching stopped, but Corey was still in immeasurable pain.

“Corey…shrink your muscles down and um…heal all your wounds.”

Sure enough, Corey’s muscles started to deflate. Before he was going to get too small, Evan added “Shrink until you reach the size you were before you started growing just now.”

Bit by bit, all of Corey’s muscles retracted until he reached his smaller but still impressive 340 pound size. Slowly, his skin started to grow over the tears and rips all over his body and Corey stopped screaming. The whole transformation lasted about 10 minutes. Evan wasn’t sure if he could force him to heal faster but he figured he’d let Corey do it at his own pace. 

When it was over, Corey was standing perfectly straight and starting at Evan, not a cut anywhere on him. Evan realized he probably had healed himself from Big Al’s onslaught as well. Speaking of Big Al….now was the opportunity to really get revenge. But, first thing’s first.

“Corey, you will not die unless I specifically ask you too. You must adapt to any modifications or requests I make of you and your body must compensate to keep you alive and healthy. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Evan.”

Evan had to test it out. “Corey, grow your right bicep until it is 40 inches in circumference.”

Slowly but surely, Corey’s arm began to swell. First he saw the same bulging and veins from the first attempt, but this time there was no screaming or emotions of any kind. Corey’s skin was stretching to accommodate the bicep. There were still some stretch marks, to be sure, but Evan figured it was the difficulty of Corey’s brain understanding the command to grow and stretch fighting his command to stay healthy and adapt. Besides, stretch marks are sexy, Evan thought to himself. 

Corey’s arm grew bigger than a football, bigger than a basketball, and finally reached almost a beach ball size. It was glorious. Evan immediately ran over to kiss and touch it. It was hard and rough, almost like he had really grown an arm that big from years of lifting and dedication.

But his arm was way out of proportion with the rest of his body. 

“Corey, grow all your other muscles so that they are in ideal bodybuilder proportion with your right bicep.” 

Five minutes later, and Corey was a sight to behold. His bulging traps surrounded his head in such a way that Evan was almost contemplating asking Corey to grow his skull so it didn’t look so comically tiny. His pecs were each the size and weight of a small child, with striations and stretch marks crossing them all over like a spider web. His abs were almost etched as a 10-pack and each one of his legs could compete in girth with a small bathtub. 

“Corey, you know all the stats about your body, don’t you?”

Corey blinked. “I do, Evan.”

“Corey, how much do you weigh?”

“576 pounds, Evan.”

“Corey, whats the circumference of your chest”

“120 inches, Evan.”

Holy crap, Corey’s chest was almost twice around what his height was.

“Corey, what modifications has your body made to accommodate these changes.”

“I now have an extra heart, and extra two lungs, and an extra liver.”

So Corey was almost non-human anymore. Evan couldn’t believe the scope of what was happening in front of him. If he asked Corey to be a butterfly or a moose would he just become one? His head was spinning with possibilities. But of course…his stiff leaking tool in his pants led the way.

“Corey…your body should produce 10 times the normal amount of testosterone for a man.”

Corey stood there, without changing. At first, Evan thought maybe there wouldn’t be changes he could see, but then he realized….Corey probably already adjusted the testosterone level for his new size.

“Corey….your body should produce 100 times the normal amount of testosterone”

“Yes, Evan….” Corey said in a much deeper voice. Evan watched as more hair sprouted all over his chest, back, arms, legs, and started even showing through the top of his shorts which were almost painted on to his legs.

“Corey, your body should produce 10,000 times the normal amount of testosterone”

Corey screamed again, but it wasn’t a painful scream like earlier. It was the deepest thickest growl Evan had ever heard. He almost felt it rumble inside his own chest. Hair began to spring from every pore on Corey’s body. His brow became more ridged, and his adam’s apple became more like an adam’s pineapple. With another scream, he flexed as hard as he could, shredding what little was still clinging to his chest and tearing his shorts clean off. Seeing Corey’s bulge in his still barely there underwear, Evan was surprised that his cock and balls hadn’t grown that much. He supposed testosterone didn’t directly correlate with cock size or ball size.

“Corey, grow your cock and balls until they are 3 times the length and girth they are now. Your cum production should be 100 times the normal amount.”

Evan watched, stroking his own dick now, as Corey’s dick became almost 2 ft long, 1 ft around, and his balls grew heavier and heavier until they were the size of volleyballs. Luckily, on top of Corey’s muscle and massive body, they actually seemed proportional, like someone had just morphed all his features together (except for his head).

“Corey, how much do you weigh now?”

“605 pounds, Evan.” Corey’s voice made Barry White seem like a chipmunk.

So there was 30 pounds in his testicles and cock alone. That fact almost drove Evan to shoot his load right there. But he had Big Al on his mind. 

He led Corey to his car and asked him to shrink back down to a manageable size. Luckily, he had some clothes in his trunk he could lend to Corey so he wouldn’t be walking around naked.

“Let’s go back to the gym.” 

“Yes, Evan.”

Corey, now a modest 300 pounds, and Evan walked back into the gym. Evan scoured the floor and immediately spotted Al by the leg press. He and Corey walked back over.

Big Al looked up and grimaced. “You, again. What the fuck do you want?”

“You know…I think Corey was trying not to make you look bad in front of everyone. If you want a real fight, let’s go around back to the alley and see how tough you really are.”

“You fucking losers, if I beat your boyfriend to a pulp will you leave this gym forever and stop bothering me?”

“It’s a deal.”

“Fine. Let’s go. I got a good pump going and I could use the boxing practice.” Big Al smirked and walked over to the back door.

“Corey, let’s go.” Evan muttered.

“Yes, Evan.”

They exited into the alley – not used much for anything and very secluded. Big Al turned to face Corey. 

“Wait…what the fuck happened to his face? Why is he so fucking hairy?”

Evan realized he had shrunk Corey but he was still producing literally tons of testosterone. Well, it wouldn’t matter for much longer. 

“Corey, grow again until you’re the 605 pound monster you were before in the parking lot.”

Just like before, Corey started to flex and bulge all over, slowly tearing through Evan’s old shirt and pants, becoming wider and wider.

Big Al just stared, wide eyed, and started quaking with fear. “What the fuck is this…”

Before Corey could finish the transformation, Al turned and started to run.

“After him, Corey, as fast as you can. Grab him and bring him back here.”

Big Al was trying to run but Corey was literally running at 100% effort per Evan’s command and caught up with him quickly. He awkwardly grabbed him in a bearhug and brought him back to Evan where he unceremoniously dropped him on the ground.

Al shakily stood up and rubbed his back, bruised from the impact.

Evan wasn’t satisfied. He could order Corey around like a marionette but it was so much effort describing every single action and making sure he accounted for every variable. He needed Corey to lead the show.

“Corey, the amount of testosterone flowing through you makes you pretty violent and aggressive, right? Like a wild beast.”

Corey started to breathe heavily and his nostrils twitched. He replied in a much more chilling voice, “Yes, Evan.”

Big Al was getting freaked out. “Please…I’m over it. Can I just leave?”

“Corey, I think you’re the horniest you’ve ever been. Your balls are overproducing so much that you can’t control your need to fuck. The only thing that will give you release is fucking Big Al.”

Corey started moaning. As he turned to face Al, his cock was rock hard and spewing precum like a fountain. Big Al looked at Evan pleadingly.

Evan sneered. “Corey…do what you have to do for release.” Then, Evan turned quickly to Big Al and muttered “We’ll see who the faggot is now.”

Big Al took two steps back but he knew he had little chance of escaping. Corey immediately ran towards him and lunged on him, knocking Al on his back. Corey tore at Al’s clothes, ripping his shirt and shorts off, and easily tearing through his posers. Corey was basically twice Al’s size at this point so “Big Al” was more like “Ragdoll Al” to him.

Al tried to punch and kick at Corey, but he was either blocked at every advance or his punches simply didn’t have any effect. Finally, with a frustrated scream, Corey punched Al hard in the stomach, knocking all the air out of him and making him wheeze and clutch his belly. Corey then flipped Al over and leaned over his muscled bodybuilder ass. His cock was spewing pre even more now. Without any ceremony or emotion, Corey plunged his cock deep into Al’s ass.

At first, Al screamed at the top of his lungs. “Corey, cover his mouth” Evan quickly chimed in so that no one in the gym was alerted to anything wrong. Corey thrusted the first 6 inches of his 2ft cock in and out of Al’s increasingly gaping asshole. At first Al was squirming and resisting but then Evan noticed in shock…Al started moaning. He looked down and Al’s cock starting to get hard and leak with every thrust from Corey.

Evan flew into a rage. Al was not supposed to enjoy this! This was punishment! The only person Corey was supposed to fuck to give pleasure was Evan. Evan let the darkness in his fantasies consume him.

“Corey, when you fuck Al you need to thrust your entire cock in and out of his ass.”

Corey nodded and tried to thrust his whole cock into Al. He got about a foot in and then he stopped. Both Al and Corey started screaming.

“Corey, stop! And tell me why you screamed.”

“My cock was bending trying to get all the way in, Evan.”

Evan realized another ridiculous shortcoming in his new muscle god. He had given him a 2ft cock but he hadn’t given him a stronger or more resilient cock…and Al’s ass was sculpted and strong from his love of squatting.

Big Al uttered one final plea – “Please…you proved your point. Enough…”

But Evan was now himself jerking off to what was happening and he needed it to continue escalating.

“Corey, when hard, your cock is 10 times harder than steel.”

He watched as Corey’s cock grew more rigid and the veins became menacing and jagged. It didn’t look that different, but Evan knew it was a weapon now.

“Now Corey, the only way you will cum is to put all 2ft of your cock in Al’s ass.

“Yes, Evan.”

Al made one final feeble attempt to push Evan off of him before Evan grabbed him roughly around the waist and shoved all 2ft of his cock into him. This time, Al didn’t even scream, but just opened his mouth wide and Evan saw his eyes almost bulge out. When Corey pulled his cock out, Al’s ass was bleeding profusely. But Corey had no reaction and just kept fucking him, tearing his ass more and more.

After a few minutes, Corey let out a low moan and started cumming. Then Evan remembered he made Corey overproduce cum 100x more than an average man. In shock, he watched as a mix of blood and cum started pouring out of Al’s ass like a hydrant. After what seemed like an eternity, Corey pulled out and stood up facing Evan. His cock was still covered in cum and blood.

Al moaned feebly. Everyone just stood in silence for a moment, absorbing the situation. Evan was so shocked himself that he even forgot he was jerking off. Finally, Al broke the silence.

“You may have….won this round faggots…but wait til I call the cops…I’m sure the gym owners can identify you…you better start running.”

It was almost comical watching Al try to give threats as he lay in a bloody heap on the concrete but Evan knew he was right. He took a deep breath and grimaced. He knew what he had to do.

“Corey, pick up Al and get him in a bearhug.”

Al couldn’t believe the abuse wasn’t over. “You fuckers trying to kill me? Are you out of your minds?”

Evan replied, coyly and blankly “I’m out of my mind and his mind belongs to me now.”

Then he turned to Corey. “Start squeezing at 1% of your effort and increase by 1% every second.” Evan needed to see how strong Corey was at this size. He then added, almost as an afterthought, “And Corey, the harder you squeeze the more pleasure you get.”

At first, not much happened. At 1%, Corey’s bearhug was more like warm embrace. Al struggled a bit trying to get out but he was still winded and exhausted from his assault minutes before.

At about 10%, Corey’s hug started to be painful. Al wriggled around trying to get in a more comfortable position. He even realized he probably should be screaming for help but it was getting harder to catch a breath.

At 30%, Al started to turn red in the face and gasp for air. Evan watched incredulously, realizing how powerful Corey really was at this size, if at 30% he was started to be a real threat. He then looked at Corey and saw him start to smile. It became obvious that Corey was holding back to raise his effort by precisely 1% every second. And the more effort he put in, the more pleasure he felt, and his dick had started to harden again.

At 50%, Evan heard a sickening crack. Corey had broken one of Al’s ribs.

At 55%, Evan heard a series of cracks. Al’s ribcage was getting slowly crushed. He started coughing up blood.

At 60%, Corey started to laugh. Evan realized he hadn’t specified what kind of pleasure Corey was going to get so it seemed like it was a mix of enjoyment and arousal. Corey’s cock began to spew precum and harden into its harder-than-steel state.

At 70%, Al’s skin started to burst. Evan could see bones and muscle and guts start to tear through his skin on his stomach, his chest and through his back. Corey was squeezing him like a tube of toothpaste. Al was definitely dead now…but Evan for some sickening reason wanted to see what would happen at 100%

At 80%, Corey suddenly let out a guttural moan and started thrusting his cock again into what was left of Al’s ass. The sheer force of Corey’s fucking made Al’s corpse twitch as if he was still alive and feeling things.

At 90%, Corey started getting wild and reckless with his fucking. He started making strange sounds and drooling from his mouth. Evan watched as Corey’s cock ripped right through Al’s torso, almost skewering him like a kebab. 

At 95%, Corey started squeezing Al’s body inward vertically, crunching him together like a trash compactor. He broke every vertebrae in his spine and then continued to mash his arms and legs together into a bundle with his cock still thrusting through his flesh.

At 100%, Corey made one final thrust and shot his cock through Al’s skull. He screamed as he unleashed another massive load of cum, covering the surrounding 10 feet in guts and cum. Evan lifted his hands in front of his face to protect himself from being sprayed but luckily he was not hit. He slowly lowered his hands and opened his eyes – Corey was essentially bearhugging his own steel cock. There was nothing left of Al, bits and pieces of him lay scattered around the alley as if he had been blown up from the inside.

Corey was continuing to squeeze his own cock as Evan hadn’t told him to stop. Evan was slightly pleased that Corey’s cock was withstanding the bearhug with 100% force. 

“Corey, stop the bearhug and be in a level state of emotion” Corey immediately put his hands down and turned to stare at Evan dumbly.

“You’ve done well, babe. I want you to shrink down to your old size. I’m going to go inside and get you some new clothes.”

As Corey began to shrink down, Evan went back into the gym where it seemed luckily no one had heard or noticed anything over the sound of the music and fans. He told the front desk his friend had run out into the alley and puked all over himself, and he was hoping there might be extra clothes for him. The guy at the desk smiled as he leaned over to get a company shirt. “Your friend trained a little too hard, huh?”

“Yeah…he definitely hit some PRs today.”

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1