You Better Watch Out, You Better Not Cry… (M/M, Muscle Growth, Transformation, Mental Change)

hunklover

Everyone deserves a break, even a man who works only one day a year. But this might not be exactly the vacation he expected and it will leave him a changed man. (A late Christmas present to you all from MisterXIX and HunkLover!)

Mid December…

At this time of year, you might have expected him to be busily working away; preparing for the most hectic night of his year - but the reality was far less exciting than you might have pictured. After months of gentle prodding and poking, the team around him had finally convinced the old timer to take a couple of weeks away; to relax and unwind somewhere far away from the stresses his unusual job provided.

As his thick boots crunched into the soft snow under his feet, he took a moment to soak in the beauty of the forest all around him - sure, he’d flown over it so many times he’d lost count, but being deep in the middle of the lush, snow-capped trees was a new experience to him. He wasn’t exactly a stranger to snow - after all, think ‘Santa Claus’ and your mind immediately conjures up images of snowmen and soft white powder falling from the sky. Think ‘Santa Claus’ and your heart immediately softens and warms at the joy he shares across the world all in one evening. Think ‘Santa Claus’ and you think of someone who embodies the concept of ‘goodness’… and perhaps that was the reason jolly old Father Christmas had no idea what was about to happen.

Watching the hot air of his breath create small clouds in front of him, Santa took a moment to realise just how far he’d strayed from his simple cabin in the German Black Forest, he also took note of how dark the sky above him had become. Glancing down at his watch, a look of concern flushed upon his face - it was far too early for the sun to be setting. His eyes rolled back up to the sky; barely visible through the dense woodland and suddenly he felt the first flake. Within seconds, snow began to fall from the clouds in large, solid clumps. The more that flew down, the heavier it seemed to become and, before long, the winds were whipping the falling whiteness all around the portly man.

He wrapped his thick red coat tighter around his large belly and reached into his pocket for his trusty compact torch, but as he fumbled through his thick gloves to turn it on, it fell from his grip and sank into the rapidly deepening snow. By the time he reached down to retrieve it and switch it on, to illuminate the forest around him; the snow had fallen with such pace that it had completely covered his previous footsteps.

“Oh dear!” He spoke out loud, to himself if to no one else. A small bubble of panic began to rise within him; whilst he’d circumnavigated the globe many times in his life; this was one of the first times in all his years he’d felt truly and completely lost. Every snow-blasted tree looked identical to the last and, as he nervously began moving in what he thought might be the right direction, the snow continued to fire into him; pelting his bushy white beard and making his cheeks glow even redder than usual.

Before long, he’d unwillingly trudged further from safety. The raging snowstorm showed no signs of slowing down and what little sunlight the day might have offered was slowly fading away. But there was something else… something… wrong about this place. The trees around him twisted and curled in strange directions, almost as if bent over in pain. The darkness that covered the whole area seemed to grow more and more intense with every passing second. Santa shivered, and not from the cold that was fighting against his thick, fur-lined coat. He couldn’t put his finger on what exactly he was feeling, but something told him he’d somehow stumbled into a place where he didn’t belong. The wind howled around him and as the cold sank into him, he swore he could feel it snicker and chuckle in a cruel and sinister way. He quickly turned in all directions as the uncomfortable sensation of being watched grew within him.

With every passing second, his normally jolly and happy soul sank deeper and deeper; an aura of dread and darkness filling his heart and chilling him from within. It was almost as if he could feel the dark power this part of the forest held in a tangible way - it wrapping around him and squeezed tightly, as if trying to force the kindness out of him and literally crush his spirit.

“Hello!?” He called out into the dense woodland, as snow continued to tumble down. “HELLO?!?” His normally warm voice cried again, this time tinged with urgency and fear.

And then, barely more than a whisper, he heard the voice reply directly into his ear. “Hello.” It purred in a coarse and gravelled tone.

Father Christmas snapped around to face the creature that had somehow managed to sneak up behind him. As his eyes fell upon the beastly figure his mind lost any semblance of speech.

“Guten abend, Weihnachtsmann.” It grinned.

Noel’s mouth fell open as he gasped in shock.

“Kr.. Krampus?” He stammered.

“The one and only.” It smiled once more.

“What.. are you doing here?” The rosy-cheeked man asked, fear soaking the words.

Krampus chuckled softly. “Where do you think we are? This is my land, my home.”

Santa’s eyes widened in horror, he tried to speak again, but the words failed him.

“I agree, it’s not much… but it’s mine.” Towering over the elderly man, Krampus folded his powerful arms across his thick and bulging chest. His clawed fingers pressing gently into his intimidatingly large biceps. His eyes seemed to glow unnaturally, illuminating his pitch-black, fur covered torso. What little light escaped the small torch the portly man carried glinted upon the beast’s long, curled horns that swept backwards over his head and arched around to frame his face. His long, thick tongue swept across his sharp fangs as he drank in the opportunity before him.

“What do you want with me?” Santa asked, his eyes not daring to break away from the creature before him.

“Oh, that’s simple.” Krampus smiled, wider than ever before. “I’m putting you and everyone else permanently on the ‘naughty’ list.”

Santa’s confusion only lasted a second. Before he had a chance to speak, Krampus whipped the chains that he held forwards, looping them around the poor old man’s boots before yanking them forward and forcing his legs to fly out in front of him; sending the old man onto his back and into the snow. He groaned momentarily as he tried to raise himself, but without warning one of Krampus’s powerful, ebony hooves pressed into Noel’s chest, pinning him to the forest floor.

“For generations children have been raised to think of me as nothing but a cautionary tale. ‘Be good’ their parents would cry, ‘or Krampus will take you away’. Meanwhile, you soaked up the glory of being the world’s ‘Mr. Nice’; bestowing gifts upon those who made their beds, brushed their teeth or behaved for their babysitter.”

Krampus leaned lower to Mr. Claus, their faces getting closer but his hoof remained in place, forcing the air out of the man’s lungs.

“Well, now it’s time for me to give the world MY gift, starting with you.” He raised his leg away from the scared, present-bringer and stepped to one side. “Strip.”

With tears welling up in the corners of his eyes, Santa struggled to comprehend what he’d heard. “Strip?” he asked, met by a slow nod from Krampus. “But… I’ll freeze.”

“I wouldn’t worry about that.” Krampus sneered, loosening the knot that held his loincloth. “I’ve already figured out how to keep us… hot.”

Slowly, but out of fear of what might happen if he didn’t comply, Santa disrobed until he stood naked, his hands covering his genitalia in shame. His feet pressed into the snow beneath them, and he shivered as the cold seeped into his flesh. In one sudden movement, Krampus was behind the older man, his solid chest and toned, fur-covered stomach pressing against his back. Two thickly corded arms coiled around Santa; not in a loving or protective way, but like a pair of cobras wrapping around their prey. Krampus breathed in Santa’s scent - the smell of newly baked cookies mixed with fresh pine and sighed contentedly.

“W… what are you going to do?” Santa nervously whispered, simultaneously thankful for and repulsed by the heat given off by Krampus’s body.

Krampus chuckled another cruel little laugh and purred into his captive’s ear. “You know damn right what I’m going to do.” As he spoke, his left hand flowed from Santa’s white, flabby chest up his neck and to the top of his head, his brutal claws scratching slightly as they climbed higher. For a second it rested there, until with one sudden push, Krampus forced Santa onto all fours.

“No!” The old man cried. “Please, no!”

Krampus’s long tongue lolled out of his mouth, the saliva falling from it and dropping onto his rapidly stiffening cock. Veins littered the jet-black surface as it expanded to full size. It looked nothing like a human dick, instead having the overall shape and size of a horsecock, only littered with a series small barbs and pointed ridges; there to coax out toe-curling bliss and inflict sexual torment upon whomever he chose to ride. With one hand holding his latest victim in place, the other slowly rubbed along the inches that made up his length; spreading his thick drool along it. As he did, he took time to embrace the pleasure of the moment, the bliss his own fingers could give him, but he knew it would pale in significance to what would come next. He released his cock and placed both hands around Santa’s rounded waist.

“Krampus, please! I beg you, don’t!” He cried again.

“Shhhh…” The beast whispered in response. “This is supposed to be a gift.”

With a brutal push forwards, the fist-sized head of Krampus’s dick pressed against and into the virginal arsehole. A sharp intake of breath was heard, followed by a pained cry and whimpers, and yet the powerful black figure pushed forwards. Inch after inch forced its way inside, stretching and spreading open the warm flesh as it went, and with every little thrust another groan or sob escaped Santa’s lips. It was only when he felt Krampus’s furry nuts resting against his buttocks that he knew he’d been hilted, and he felt small relief that there was nothing more to come.

But the relief was short-lived. With a smooth and forceful motion, Krampus pulled out almost all the way and then rammed back in, balls deep. A howl pierced the silence of the forest. Krampus’s smile turned wider. “You dared to drive my name into the mud? Allowing me to be the yin to your yang? I’m gonna show you now who’s truly the naughty one, Mr. Good!” His fingers dug deeper into Santa’s thick, flabby skin, causing the old man to wince as it added to the already horrible pain he was feeling.

“I’ll make you regret all the years you let those horrible, one-sided rumours spread around the world, my time has finally come and I will serve justice upon this wretched world!” As he spoke, he began to build up pace; his thrusting settling into a steady, powerful yet sustained rhythm. With every word his hips rushed forwards or back. Sweat was building up; adorning Krampus’s marble pecs and huge guns. “I hope you’re liking this, you ancient, fat slob. Even if you don’t, you better start doing, ‘cause this is only the beginning! I’ll make you my bitch until the end of all time!” With that, he arched his back, putting his weight on his muscular legs forcing his throbbing cock to go deeper into the poor man’s hole.

“A new era is about to rise. A time where I decide what is good and bad. I shall reward all the naughty boys who never got a gift because you couldn’t see what their goodness WAS their badness. I will restore order and give the world what they truly deserve; a world without your fucking rules to restrain them from doing what their hearts desire. I am gonna give the people of the earth the freedom you so merrily deprived them of.”

Santa could barely breathe, let alone respond. His mind cried out for the onslaught to be over; he wanted the intolerable pain to end, but he couldn’t muster the strength to fight back. Even if he could have, Krampus was built like an infernal beast with seemingly supernatural strength and endurance. With every thrust and push into his body, he could feel his resistance and will to defend himself crumbling away. He tried to beg once again for Krampus to stop, but shock and fear overwhelmed him. The sound that escaped his lips sounded more like a cry of pleasure than anything else.

“There it is!” Krampus cheered in delight. “There’s the gratitude I expected!” he grinned again. “THAT’S what I’m going to give the world. I will infuse their hearts with darkness, make them forget all about kindness, mercy, forbearance, benevolence… and all of that unnecessary… shit. After they receive my gifts, their souls will be consumed by evil. For the first time in their lives, they will be truly free from the bonds of humanity. Their inner desires emerging and blooming into a pool of long-suppressed wants and needs.”

Krampus slowed his pace, his movements became slow and deliberate, and the rolling of his hips became less frantic and more deliberately forceful. He could taste his moment of victory was near, and he wanted to savour it. “All of humanity will be free of their mundane burdens. And so will you! You will be the first to know the new world as my eternal, infernal whore! Prepare yourself… I’m almost there!”

Precum began to flow from the blunt tip of Krampus’s monster cock, slowly lubricating Santa’s passage into a slick and smooth pleasure tunnel to be claimed. “I can see in your heart; you always wanted to help people, to serve the right side and make sure it prevailed. Well Santa, that’s exactly what you are going to do in your new life… as MY faithful whore! I’m gonna paint your insides with darkness and strip you of your light.”

Krampus’s clawed hands clenched tighter into Santa’s flabby belly as he humped away. A steady, brutal, forceful motion which continued on with the precision of the ticking of a Swiss watch. Within him, he could feel the delicious sensation of a rising orgasm; the familiar tickling in the pit of his stomach and a series of electric chills running up his spine. This combined with the victory he was soon to claim made the experience all the more enjoyable but the cherry on top was the series of squeals and groans that escaped Santa’s mouth - rewarding him for the effort he was putting in to corrupting him. Krampus would almost say it sounded like Santa had learned to enjoy it - but whether that was the case or not, it really didn’t matter.

“I’m… hnnnh… going to make you pay for all these years of neglect.” He continued as he pumped away at the man beneath him. “I was cast away from humanity as if I was a devil trapped in this dark forest. For centuries I pondered all alone in this wretched place until finally I became a truly twisted creature, a devil longing for the power that could bring down all of this disgustingly sweet planet of yours.”

Krampus stopped moving, wrapping one of his hands around Santa’s neck and pull his head closer, so he could speak directly into his ear. “I learned to relish my dark gifts and to love the immorality. Darkness became my sole friend and only companion and now that I’ve embraced the beast you turned me into, the beast you were so afraid of, I’m ready to play the part on the world’s stage.”

He thrust once more, deliberately with more ferocity than he had ever inflicted upon Santa so far, making him gasp in pain and fall forwards. “You made me into a monster, now I’ll return the favour.”

A series of beastial grunts and barely intelligible words leaked from Krampus as he continued his assault. His movements became less focussed and more animalistic as instinct took over. He could feel his testes throb and pulse and his whole body felt as if it were charged with power. Every inch of his cruel, athletic body hummed with pleasure as his nerves lit up with sexual energy. His hands tensed tighter still and dug into the flesh of the weak, old man under him as he threw his head back and roared in triumph. Pulse after pulse of thick, power-laced, demonic spunk shot through his cock and blasted into Santa and still he continued to pump and pump.

Santa’s already distended gut began to strain at the sheer volume of liquid flowing into it. He groaned in pain and disgust - with every passing moment he felt more and more full and yet Krampus still wasn’t finished. As another three jets of his magma-hot spunk fired from his cock, the beast finally became sated. He panted heavily, his heaving muscular chest slick with sweat, despite the freezing temperature of the forest. Unceremoniously, he fished his cock out of Santa with a sickening ‘pop’ letting the used man drop to the floor.

He ran a claw over the slit of his massive, softening cock and lifted a blob of his black, tar-like jizz to his mouth. His tongue coiled around his finger, drinking in his own juices as he rested against one of the nearby trees and let out a contented sigh followed by an almost surprised chuckle… he’d finally done it.

Meanwhile, Santa could feel the warmth of Krampus’s load sloshing around inside him. As he pulled himself to his feet, he could feel a small amount of it trickle out of him, flow down his leg and pool at his right foot. His stomach gurgled uncomfortably as his hands rubbed the distended skin.

“What have you done to me?” He asked, the words barely a whisper.

Krampus looked down on him once again, his dark smile never faltering. “I told you, I gave you a gift.”

Santa bent over as the pain in his gut intensified, he clutched his tummy and let out a wounded yelp. As he attempted to soothe the pain by rubbing his hands across his belly, he became quickly aware that there was rapidly less distance for his palms to travel. As the seconds passed, any trace of fat that had ever graced Santa’s midriff continued to literally melt away. Shock flushed through his body as his hands began to trace the subtle curves of a rapidly forming series of abdominal muscles. He watched as the cobbles beneath the skin seemed to rise like loaves of bread baking in an oven, pushing back against his hands. The fingers continued to trace across his flesh, but now they danced across the ridges that had formed, almost hypnotising him to the point that he barely noticed the other changes slowly spreading across his body.

He watched as his chest followed the same process; the flabby man-tits he’d known for so many years slowly melting away before two solid, concrete-heavy slabs of beef burst into the space; his pecs expanding like two party balloons being inflated with pure masculinity. The white fluffy hair that covered his stomach and chest slowly started to darken and as his fingers brushed against it. He marvelled at the thick black pelt he now sported, at the same time, his rosy skin began to deepen into golden, all-over tan. Meanwhile, the heat that had started in his arse and stomach now radiated out to every inch of him, flowing up and down his spine. He involuntarily cramped up, his body doubling over as a new sensation flushed through him. It was a feeling of might and supremacy - an energy he’d never felt before. As he straightened back to a standing position, he revelled in watching the ground beneath him fall further away as he grew.

Always standing as a relatively short man, he’d never considered a connection between standing tall and literally feeling above other people, but now he knew that his height was a demonstration of his strength; strength that still hadn’t fully manifested. His arms and legs ached and throbbed as if soaked in ice. He couldn’t resist clenching his fists as his biceps and triceps expanded and bulged; a finger-thick vein wrapping around each one and flowing down towards his hands. What he couldn’t see was how his formally friendly and loveable face had hardened into a cruel and domineering sneer; he now sported an admittedly handsome face, but it would always be fixed in a look that showed no joy or mercy.

Between his legs, his testicles churned, visibly hopping around inside Santa’s sack. Krampus laid a hand against them and leaned towards Santa, whispering seductively into his ear. “Fill them. Fill them with your goodness.” That was all it took for the mental dam to break. Santa’s thoughts turned to the joy and happiness he’d created and shared over the years. The look on the faces of all those he’d ever left presents for; the beauty of the act of giving love to the world… and suddenly it all poured out of his mind. He could feel it flushing down through him, flowing towards his balls. His eyes darted down to see Krampus’s clawed fingers cradling his testes which began to glow with a soft golden light. With every passing second, his nuts swelled larger and larger - filling up with all the goodness he’d ever possessed.

“Now…” Krampus whispered, softly but forcefully. “…release it.”

Even if he’d wanted to resist, there was simply no way for him to do so. It was less of a request and more of a command that etched into his brain and overwrote his impulses. Within seconds, the man formerly known as Santa felt his cock sprung into life and began firing out load after load of his positivity charged spunk. It shot out of his mushroom head glowing with ethereal golden light, but as it hit the ground and sank into the snow, the light faded away never to be seen again. His dick continued to shoot over and over until the stream of glowing spunk began to dissipate and finally his last splutter of cum; normal, milky white cum, hit the forest floor with all the others.

For a moment he said nothing, merely trying to catch his breath and regain control of his thoughts. He looked at Krampus with a face that told the story of his confusion. “I feel… empty.” He shrugged, and Krampus simply smiled once again.

“It’s fucking freezing!” He said reaching for his famous red coat when a clawed hand stopped him in his tracks.

“Ah, ah ahhh.” Krampus purred. “That doesn’t belong to you any more.”

The confused man looked at the coat he held in his hand and then looked to Krampus. He didn’t fully understand what Krampus had meant… of course it was his coat. But the longer he held onto it, the more uncomfortable he became with the idea of wearing it ever again. “Do you…?” He started to ask.

“Yes?” Krampus smiled once again, releasing his grip on the man.

“Do you… want it?” The muscular man asked, holding it out towards the beast.

“Are you sure?” Krampus’s grin widened further than the man had ever seen, he was struggling to hide his excitement.

“…I… think so?”

“Well then, put it on me.” Krampus commanded.

The naked man raised one of the thick red and white sleeves in the direction of the monster and his arm weaved through it. In just a moment the fabric was wrapped around his back and then his other arm was sheathed… and then it happened.

Krampus let out a shuddered breath. His hands clenched as he released a pleasured sigh and involuntarily hunched over. As he raised his head and opened his eyes, the glow they once had intensified to the point where they seemed to illuminate the forest around him.

“Mmmmmmm” He sighed again, squeezing his fists tighter as warmth began to spread inside of him. He stepped over to where one of the boots had been abandoned and forced his hooves into the leather openings as far as they’d go, letting out another hiss of satisfaction as he did. He snatched up the rest of Santa’s discarded garments and struggled to fit his hulking frame into some of them, whilst others such as the coat and pants were practically tents for his slim body. But it didn’t matter, the outfit wouldn’t stay that way for long.

Santa’s familiar velvety, comfortable, soft, warm, red suit seemed to want to unwind at the seams and stitches whilst at the same time, it appeared as if it desperately wanted to cling onto its new wearer; trying to fit perfectly. The bright brass buttons and buckles dimmed and darkened. The leather being forced apart by Krampus’s hooves split and tore and as soon as the entire outfit seemed to be on the verge of falling into scraps, it began to shift and move in unnatural ways. The leather of the gloves flowed up his arms and towards his crotch where it stretched and mixed with the fur ruffles of his coat to form a pair of tightly fitted, tantalisingly revealing leather trousers that clung to every inch of his strong, powerful legs, like a second skin. In the middle, was a huge pouch, specifically created to hold and perfectly frame his impressive package. The red fabric that made up the bulk of his jacket shifted into a leather-like material, winding around his chest and framing his pecs in a tight leather vest.

The power of Santa’s suit was clearly wrestling with Krampus’s monstrous figure. It seemed to want to hunt out any element of humanity. But, his beastly nature seemed to fight it every inch of the way. For a second, his gigantic hooves tingled and throbbed as the magic worked to force them into the boots… realising it couldn’t, it started to rework the flesh. The thick pelt of fur that covered Krampus’s legs began to fall out in clumps as his powerful hooves began to weaken. In a sudden falling motion, the monster felt himself drop into the boots he’d tried to push himself inside - his hooves shrinking and sliding into them. Once inside, new digits began to form and without a moment’s thought, he wriggled his newly formed toes inside the thick leather soles he now wore.

At the same time, his animalistic snout and inhuman face began to warp and twist too. He clutched his skull as he felt the bones shift under his palms - once again Santa’s power tried to humanise the beast…but Krampus fought it once more. You might think a person’s face becoming, if anything, more human, would make them less threatening, more welcoming and put you at ease whenever you saw them. But Krampus’s beastial appearance was something he’d grown proud of, and he wasn’t prepared to let go of it so easily. As the metamorphosis of his skull finished he raised his hands away from it to reveal a brutish, powerful and devastatingly handsome grin. His eyes were now set deep above a strong nose and thick pouty lips. Above them a thick brow almost immediately quirked so that one eyebrow raised higher than the other as he sneered down at the man who’d so easily given up his role. He wanted to take a moment to relish in his victory over the charms and incantations that had tried to soften him and make him into a ‘new Santa’, but the transformation hadn’t finished.

The horns that had always adorned his brow were joined by another smaller pair in the middle of his forehead as the bone splintered again; a series of spikes rose beneath from under his skin to line his eyebrows. At the same time his whole body ached and began to twitch and rumble; in an instant, he felt unsteady on his new feet and dropped to the ground.

Santa watched as the creature before him pulsed and throbbed as he struggled to breathe regularly. With every inhalation, his body seemed to expand and stretch. The new garments that covered his body groaned as they were pulled ever tighter under muscles that rose up and inflated with increased power and might. Veins littered Krampus’s skin; flooding his newly enhanced body with all it needed to continue its demonstration of victory.

He gasped again as the belt that was around his waist was forced to split in two, his waist thickening in proportion with his growing body. The scraps of leather flowed up his torso and along his arms to form a new pair of thick, protective leather bracer armbands; the material shifting from black to blood red as it settled into place. Krampus let out a gasp of surprise as the metal that formally adorned the jolly suit as bells, buckles and buttons heated into a molten state and flowed up to his right palm, dancing around his hand as if searching for a suitable home, but not finding it. Finally, the hat he’d barely rested upon his head began to liquify and wrap around his horns, dying the bone into a threatening and terrifying crimson.

Throughout all this, the man that was once known to the world as Santa stood open-mouthed at the transformation, staring at the changes as they happened before him. He couldn’t help but wish that he’d been able to cover himself in some way as he stood naked in the snow, shivering. He continued to stare at Krampus, his eyes almost pleading with the creature to keep him warm.

Krampus looked upon the sorry excuse for a man before him and sighed. “Okay, I suppose you deserve a couple more gifts, for being a very naughty boy.” He closed the gap between the two and pulled the man into a kiss, his thick tongue invading the human’s mouth forcefully, wrapping his right hand over the muscular chest. In an instant, the metal leapt from his palm and separated, half rushing towards each perky nipple. The hulking man gasped into Krampus’s mouth as the metal forced its way through his flesh, and formed two spiked piercings.

As the two continued to exchange saliva, a skintight, black fur and leather harness wrapped itself across the human’s powerful body. A pair of bright, ruby-red latex trousers wrapped around his legs and he was lifted up a couple of inches by the soles of the thick biker boots that suddenly encased his feet. Krampus stepped backwards to inspect his handiwork and tenderly ran a hand over the man’s shoulder. The man smiled contentedly, but Krampus suddenly clenched his hand around the hunk’s neck, forcing out a choked gurgle. Seconds later, he removed his clawed fingers to reveal a thick, spiked collar wrapped around the muscular neck.

The man ran his fingers over it, catching his breath again. Santa was no more. The hot brute now standing proudly, his thick cock pointing menacingly at the sky, was nothing more than what the tag on his neck clearly stated.

Hundreds of miles away, back in Santa’s workshop, dozens of elves continued to tirelessly work and craft toys for the world’s little ones; those who were good, anyway. Their aim was as simple as it had always been, to make toys that would bring good cheer and put innocent, pure smiles on the faces of people all around the world. As they worked, festive music, carols and whistles echoed through the workshop, the smell of rich hot cocoa and fresh gingerbread wafting through the air.

Without warning, an incredible boom echoed through the elven factory as the double doors were forced open brutally, slamming into the walls and shattering the stained glass windows either side. Ice laden, Arctic winds and snow quickly flushed inwards, invading the workshop. In the middle of the white flurries stood two dark figures; one heavy and tall, a pool of thick muscles, with a strong jawline, curled red horns and a menacingly thick shaft encased in leather between his legs, the other one on all fours, the head proudly cocked upwards, looking at his master, and the body posture the same as a proud dog. From his collar a thick leather leash was attached, running a short length before ending in the beast’s firm grip. From the collar three words glowed with an unnatural crimson red; “Property of Krampus”.

Of course, the elves didn’t recognise Santa; he’d changed so much during Krampus’s assault that he was barely the same person anymore. Chaos washed across the workshop floor and soon the tiny creatures ran in many directions, desperate to save themselves from the intruder and proclaiming aloud that they needed to inform Santa. As panic and pandemonium seemed to take over the North Pole, Krampus merely strode into the middle of the work space, his new pet at his side. As the elves continued to rush around, unsure of what to do, he raised a finger to his mouth and spoke, barely more than a whisper. “Silence.”

The workshop ground to a halt. The elves quietened and frozen in place.

All heads turned to face the stranger in the middle of their home as his eyes softly glowed a malevolent red. He glanced down to one of the small creatures that had been rushing by him and was now looking up at him.

“Wh…Who….who are you?” It nervously whimpered.

Krampus’s new lips curled into another sneering smile. “The new boss.” He snickered.

“We’ll see about that.” A voice in the crowd cried out.

“Santa will be back soon and he won’t stand for this!” Another joined in.

The small elf at Krampus’s feet never looked away from the domineering, horned man. Mustering every ounce of bravery he had, he spoke again. “You shouldn’t be here. You don’t have the authority to be here.”

“Oh but I do.” He chuckled “I have power over you, and all the other creatures here… it’s amazing… all I had to do was put on a certain suit, and it gave me complete and utter authority on your whole existence!” He finished, his maniacal cackle piercing the vast room, punctuated only by a series of gasps of the elves all around him.

“Now prepare to accept me as your new master, owner and commander of your petty, miserable lives.” With that, Krampus started sucking the air out of the room. One would only expect him to suck for several seconds, but Krampus didn’t seem to stop. In fact, he gulped in the air with such ferocity, no one could ever deny his strength was evident of a beast straight from Hell.

Out of the blue, with a single motion, every last elf felt a huge wave of paralysing agony course through their bodies. They all fell to their knees and used their hands to support their weight to avoid falling further. An excruciating piercing pain rocked their bodies forcing them to arch their back and face upwards. To an outside observer, they might have looked like a pack of wild dogs ready to submit to their new alpha. Abruptly, something within each of them felt wrong. Their stomachs ached… something was not ok. The pain increased with every second as if something was moving inside them; rising from their very depths and crawling upwards. This ‘something’ continued forcing its way out. It passed their larynxes and suddenly as if in perfect sync their mouths were forced open as wide as they could go.

It didn’t matter if they didn’t want to do it or tried to hold back in any way, whatever curse this devil had inflicted upon them, they simply couldn’t resist it. A bright, warm light rose from within them appearing inside each of their mouths. It moved slowly, but steadily, leaving their bodies. The instant those bright, shimmering milky balls passed the gates of their body temple they stopped moving. The became once again frozen to the spot.

The pain was not subsiding; quite the contrary, it intensified and grew continually worse. The elves couldn’t comprehend how they were able to endure their collective assault. Only a few seconds had passed, but it felt like an eternity. Brusquely and without any sign of what was about to happen, the glowing orbs wound together into one large mass that hoovered in the centre of the room; its destination undeniable.

With tears forming in their eyes, the elves witnessed the beast sucking it inside of him and in one steady stream, their souls flowed into the beast that stood before them all. When the last proof of light was consumed, Krampus closed his demonic mouth, gulped down the last of their very souls and smiled contently.

“Well, that was the most satisfying meal I’ve had in all my years!”

The elves around him felt… empty. As if their meaning to exist had been stolen away from them. Whatever positive, happy or joyful thoughts that used to drive them forwards and brighten their days had been snatched away and now all that remained was a hollow, darkness.

“Fear not my little friends, I know you must be feeling pretty low…” Krampus roared in delight. “…but we can always go lower”.

A small, shaky voice in the distance croaked out nervously. “What about Santa?”

“What about him?” Krampus smiled and looked down, pulling on the leash. “Say ‘hello’ to your former friends, slave.”

For the first time since his transformation, the man who had once been Santa felt a moment of reluctance and his head dropped to the floor; not daring to look at any of the elves who’d once been some of his most trusted and loyal friends and colleagues.

“Not in the mood?” Krampus snapped. “I said. SPEAK!” His eyes glowed a fiercer red, almost burning into the poor man at his feet.

The puppy man’s face rose from the floor and his expression melted into one of complete and genuine contentment. He turned to look at his audience. With a wide smile and overwhelming pride the muscular slut exclaimed “Hello boys! I am afraid you’ve all been really good this year, which is now very, very bad… but, don’t worry, it’s ok. Master will take care of you all. He’ll punish you until you fall to your knees and worship him as your new Lord and commander for all eternity!” With those words the muscled dog smiled once again, a malicious grin, turning his face up to meet his master stare who also smiled ever-so contentedly!

Krampus dropped the leather lead in his hands and strode casually through the workshop, running his fingers over the lithe bodies of the elves as he walked… his new subjects. “Now, little ones. I can sense how bereft you feel, how you crave a reason to be. That reason is now me.” He spoke in an almost melodic way. “Let me take that emptiness you feel within you… and fill it up.”

Around him, every elf clutched its stomach and cramped up in renewed agony. They cried out for relief and begged for the torture to end. “Feel my darkness grow within you, let the first seeds of your badness take root and free you from your, so-called, morality.” Krampus preached.

As his words echoed around the wooden framed toy-factory, the creatures all around him writhed and rolled on the floor. The small, fragile bodies becoming endowed with unnatural strength they’d never known; their tiny frames rapidly disappearing, giving space to something bigger, more majestic. Their bones cracked as they elongated, becoming fuller and firmer. Each molecule of their tender, milky-white skin stretched and expanding as pound after pound of marble hard flesh poured out of nowhere. Glorious pectorals rose up, standing fierce and menacing; glistening with fresh sweat. The odour of endless hours in the gym emanated from every pore leaving behind an intensely strong musky stench. As their skin glistened under a thick layer of their intense body fluid, rock hard biceps and triceps broke free from their unseen prisons. Their teeth extended and sharpened to match the very demons they were becoming. Horns bursting through their skulls and their eyes darkening until they were entirely pitch black. As the elves turned from short, weak, child-like beings to thickly muscled adult -sized demonic entities filled with depravity and an ever-lasting craving for flesh, their clothes started feeling extremely restrictive, as if it were caging them away from their new temple of filth.

The battle was lost even before it was started. Seams stretched to their very limit, fibres entirely distended, eventually giving up. The flesh had won! Demonic muscles finally burst out of their materialistic prison. A glistening 8-pack adorned each one of the wondrous creatures of lust. The remained on the floor, curiously exploring their bodies with their claw tipped hands; realising that almost the entire room was naked. Their Hellish rods sprung forward, committing to a life of perversion; virile and throbbing, full of the seed of corruption and depravity. The cavernous space was filled with a series of incredibly sensual moans, making it the perfect porn scene with each being an incredible specimen of masculinity. It was a marvel to witness. Where once toys, happiness and cheer occupied the thoughts of the elves, new thoughts started filling the minds of the damned creatures: Lust and filth, sweat and brutal, cruel, hard sex were now the only thoughts in their mind. Their heartwarming smiles suddenly warped and twisted to evil grins. Within seconds any semblance of anything good had left the building forever And for Krampus, it felt so damn right. With their hearts tainted black, they stood proud and fierce in front of their new Lord; soldiers eager to obey his every command and satisfy his every whim. Consorts and sluts to their new king; their chutes twitching lustfully in anticipation.

“Well my filthy slaves, we have walked through the threshold into a new era, I say it’s only right that I claim everything I’m due!” Krampus snapped his fingers and a loud crack broke the silence. Immediately, the famous sleigh which sat in the centre of the room rose into the air by an unseen force. Krampus started walking towards the magnificent vehicle which was bathed in a bright, golden aura. With every step he took, his boots landed forcefully on the ground sending chills through every last hellish elf in the room. They all moved closer, curiosity in their stares as they looked at their new commander, anticipating to see how he’d take yet another symbol of joy and happiness and make it crumble once and for all under the power of darkness and depravity.

Krampus closed his eyes tightly and focussed, as he did, the whole building started to shake. Beneath the North Pole, the ice that formed the entire landmass was rocked by an unprecedentedly strong earthquake. The elves were on the verge of panicking when they noticed their Lord smiling, his teeth showing as his grin spread across his demonic face. Under the sleigh, the floor cracked and black sludge started emerging from under the red, obsidian marble.

The ooze grew larger and larger by the second, building up in frenzy and emanating a filthy aroma - something the elves and their former leader had only just learned to appreciate; the foul smell of pure sex and sweat. The lust that filled the workshop intensified. Depravity was throwing down another anchor to the cursed place; formerly a centre of purity, kindness, innocence.

“It must be coming directly from the deepest pits of Hell.” One of the elves thought, and he wasn’t mistaken. Straight from the heart of the infernal regions, black gooey tentacles and tendrils crawled up the magnificent craftsmanship until they swallowed the entire thing. As if the sleigh were alive, it started to quake, trying to hold onto the final spark of the golden aura that it had always been adorned with… but the power of darkness was simply too strong and within moments it surrendered, ceasing to exist.

The metal structure lost its golden brilliance as it darkened to a rich obsidian, and the bright red and green darked to a deep, dark grey. The golden details, such as the lamps that had illuminated the way for so many trips around the world, lost whatever rounded edges they had and sharpened. At the same time, the beautiful, hand-made curved wood that made up the body of the sleigh splintered and cracked; it’s form being forced into something more fitting. Sharp, highly defined creases and folds formed until it looked as if the sleigh were now something an evil Italian supercar designer would dream up. Lines intersected and the whole structure looked like a gigantic pair of robotic, angular bat wings had folded and wrapped around it.

As the sleigh lowered back to the ground, Krampus couldn’t help but run a clawed hand across the surface of it. In an instant, he felt a shiver of new power and a connection to the vehicle - it would be this that would allow him to truly change the entire world to suit his twisted desires. He took a moment to look around the workshop and he grinned widely.

Already the magic he now possessed was warping it to work towards his needs; the warm tones of the lighting, the smells of cookies and cinnamon, the conveyor belts carrying newly crafted toys… they all began to fade and ripple out of existence - a new warped version of each element slowly forming to take their place. The North Pole would continue to make toys… they’d just be more ‘adult’ than they’d ever been. And only for the bad boys who truly deserved them.

At that thought, he couldn’t resist climbing up and taking his place in his sleigh. As he did, he felt his cock stiffen again against his leather trousers. His mind danced at the delicious corruption he’d soon be able to unleash upon an unprepared world, his balls churning as he pictured how he’d reward the bad boys and punish the good ones.

Mounting the sleigh, by his side, the newly crafted, everlasting pet to his new master, sat Naughty Claus; a former bringer of joy now reduced to an insatiable whore, ready to roam the Earth, but with a different purpose this time. A purpose aligned perfectly well with his new owner’s filthy plans. A arm-thick dildo magically rose from the material that now made up the seat of the sleigh under his cheeks and forced its way into Santa - locking him in place and ensuring he’d remain seated for the entire experience beside his new master. At last, the time had come when Santa would roam the globe seeing all those despicably good and kindhearted people who he favoured in the past getting EXACTLY what they deserve. An evil grin appeared on his face. With an everlasting look of adoration in his eyes, he turned to admire the one and only Master of Darkness gazing upon this wretched world; a joyful, yet fierce and piercing smile adorning his demonic face. There was no question whatsoever about what Krampus was smiling at.

His mind painted the picture of the bad becoming worse and the good… well they’d get what they deserve and learn to like it; under the hard sweaty muscles of the truly ‘bad’ boys; a huge thick dick ploughing into them and ravaging their arsehole turning them into little more than cuntboys. His growing power slowly, but surely, corrupting the world; simply making men into depraved playthings in the hands of those who had been wronged for so many years.

He clenched his clawed hand tightly and as his fingers curled open, the scroll magically appeared in his palm. The naughty list was finally his.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 1

On 12/26/2021 at 10:02 PM, Ceebrupt said:

Amazing story, love a nice corruption haha! Would love to read more stories in this universe.

Maybe we'll see more of the newly formed KrampusClaus! We think there's a bigger story to tell!

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Corpusworshiper said:

Could this possibly foreshadow the coming continuation of the “Devil by My Side” novela?  Thanks for a great holiday surprise!

Oh we're planning it now! Discussions are underway!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, hunklover said:

Maybe we'll see more of the newly formed KrampusClaus! We think there's a bigger story to tell!

Awesome! Even a prequel showing how Krampus became this twisted creature would be amazing, but even without this story stands great on its own, aside from KrampusClaus I love the transformation of the elves and even the sleigh, deliciously evil haha

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 12/28/2021 at 8:13 AM, hunklover said:

Oh we're planning it now! Discussions are underway!

Hoping against hope that this year will bring a continuation of the story of the newly formed Krampus Claus!