alanmag

Hey everyone!

This chapter gets DARKER and MORE EXPLICIT. All tags definitely observed and more. I appreciate the positive feedback! :)

Thinking probably 2 more chapters after this to conclude the story.

CHAPTER 6

Evan took care to clean up the alley as best as he could. Luckily, a major thunderstorm hit about 20 minutes into the clean up and finished the job naturally. Evan dashed inside and then turned around, watching Corey stand in the pouring rain, unmoving, getting his new clothes drenched. 

“Corey! Get inside!” Evan screamed. Corey took a few calm steps and walked back into the gym, dripping onto the carpet.

Evan was overwhelmed with emotions. Some guilt, some disgust, some fear of repercussions, but mostly exhilaration, adrenaline, and unadulterated power. Corey was more than an infatuation, a lover, or a sex machine – he was now a full fledged immortal weapon. Evan looked Corey up and down. Did he have any of the old Corey left in him? Or was he entirely clay for Evan to mold.

Evan drove Corey home and got comfortable in the living room. Now that he was feeling somewhat settled, he decided to figure out the extent of his new powers.

“Corey, I want you to have free will and your original personality and memories with the addition of the memories of everything that’s happened the last few months.”

Corey’s face hardened. He started breathing heavily and looking up and down at himself. Then he looked at Evan. Evan hadn’t seen that look in his eyes before, it was a mix of anger, disappointment, and…was that fear? Finally, he spoke:

“Evan….please stop this.”

“Stop what?”

“You need help, something is so wrong with you, please let me be and go see a doctor or…”

“Corey, stop talking.”

Suddenly, sound stopped coming out of Corey’s mouth and he grabbed at his throat like he was trying to figure out how to use his vocal chords. Evan was very displeased. After all the sex and worship Evan had provided for months, and growing Corey into a muscle god, Corey was so ungrateful. Evan had wanted Corey to be his partner, his Bonnie to Evan’s Clyde, but it looked like Evan would have to continue being the only brain for the both of them.

“Corey, besides normal bodily functions such as breathing, eating, and sleeping, you will only do what I say and think of nothing else.”

Corey was immediately still and his eyes returned to their vacant and blank state. Evan had a few other tests in mind.

“Corey, punch the wall as hard as you can.”

Corey punched the wall and flinched only slightly as Evan heard a boom and a crack. There was a dent in the wall but Evan also noticed Corey’s hand was mangled and broken. He quickly asked Corey to heal his hand.

“Corey, don’t get any bigger but adjust the density in your muscle so that you weigh 2,000 pounds.”

Corey blinked but nothing looked different to Evan. He asked Corey to take a few steps and sure enough, the floor was creaking and shaking with every step. He asked Corey to stand on the scale and watched as the needle spun around 3 times before hearing a sickening crunch and snap as the scale broke. He “reset” Corey again.

“Corey, I want you to float in the air.”

Evan wasn’t sure how that was going to work. He watched as powerful hairy wings suddenly ripped out of Corey’s back and started flapping until Corey was hovering about 3ft above the ground. Of course….Evan had asked Corey’s body to always compensate and adjust to his needs so it must have rewritten his DNA to include wings. Evan couldn’t believe it. He had more experiments.

“Corey, you can teleport anywhere you wish, meaning – if I ask you to rematerialize 100 miles away, you can immediately be there.”

Of course, nothing happened. Evan had simply given Corey the power. He had to try it out….but he wasn’t about to send Corey 100 miles and then drive for 2 hours to retrieve him.

“Corey, rematerialize in the kitchen.”

And all of a sudden, Corey was just gone. As if he had always been a hallucination and Evan had finally woken up. He frantically ran to the kitchen and there Corey was, standing facing the refrigerator. Evan was waiting for him to do something else, but he was just standing there, awaiting next orders. Evan realized he had to give Corey another power in case things got out of hand.

“Corey, you can hear me and my commands from anywhere in the world.”

Evan now started to think about what he should do next…he knew he could pretty much take over the world if he wanted to but he wanted to take his time. He realized he hadn’t even cum when he was jerking off watching Corey annihilate big Al. But he still felt a little guilty for killing someone….he wanted to try something else.

“Corey, when you kiss me, you will make me 100 times hornier than I’ve ever been and you’ll multiply my cum production by 100.”

He wasn’t sure it was going to work but he damn well was gonna try. He then added impulsively “And you’ll make me 100 times more turned on by your power and violence”

“Corey, kiss me.”

Corey leaned in and put his mouth on Evan’s. At first, it seemed like a normal passionate kiss, but then Corey’s tongue somehow latched onto Evan’s mouth and wouldn’t let go. Evan started pushing on Corey trying to get him off, but even at Corey’s “normal” state of 300+ pounds, Evan was no match for him. Evan felt Corey’s tongue lengthen and start traveling down Evan’s throat. Somehow, Evan didn’t choke as the tongue continued down, through his stomach and suddenly winding its way into Evan’s groin.

Evan inhaled sharply as he felt Corey stimulating Evan’s balls from the inside. The sensation was unlike anything Evan had experienced before, as if someone was sounding his testicles, if that were possible. Then Evan felt it…a series of substances started expelling from Corey’s tongue, and he watched wide-eyed as his balls began to inflate. Then a mist started washing over his head and he realized…he was horny. He was REALLY horny. Even though Corey’s mouth was still latched, he was able to utter a guttural roar as his cock hardened and started leaking pre as if he was peeing. Corey’s tongue continued its work as Evan’s testicles grew to baseballs, then grapefruits, then small melons. Evan didn’t even notice as Corey’s tongue slowly curled back up through his body and Corey unlatched himself from Evan’s mouth. He stood there, drooling from his mouth and from his cock. He only cared about one thing. Getting release. And the only thing that would give him release would be watching Corey destroy someone again with his strength. He NEEDED Corey to destroy someone. He needed it so bad it was painful. 

“Corey,” Evan could barely talk without shaking as every breath he took turned him on and made him spew more from his cock “when you rematerialize, you can bring people with you wherever you’re going.”

He knew who he needed to unleash Corey on next. His ex-boyfriend, Alan.

Alan had dated Evan for a few months and Evan had gotten attached quick and hard. Alan was ripped with icy blue eyes and Evan couldn’t believe Alan was attracted to him. Turns out…he wasn’t. After a few months, Alan admitted to Evan that he really appreciated his admiration and devotion but realized the feelings were one-sided. He added that Evan was too small and scrawny to really arouse him.

Evan had never really recovered from the breakup, even though it was now 2 years ago. He had given Alan everything…and Alan broke his heart mercilessly. Well, now it was time to get revenge. 

“Corey, rematerialize with me in the living room of 567 Border st, apartment #7.”

Evan blinked and suddenly…they were there. Evan collapsed to the floor, dizzy and disoriented. He breathed heavily as his head spun and slowly he grew accustomed to his surroundings. This was the apartment…the last place he and Alan had spoken when Alan had dumped him. He looked over and jumped back in fright at seeing Corey standing right next to him, staring into space. Corey seemed so out of place here…not a part of this gay melodrama at all but now…he was going to be a tool of Evan’s revenge.

Evan heard sounds coming from the bedroom. Moaning and groaning…clearly Alan was having some fun. Growing bold with Corey by his side, Evan threw the door open and stood in the doorway, looking at Alan’s naked form on top of a slightly bigger than Evan but still twunk-ish looking fuckboy.

“WHAT THE FUCK? EVAN??”

“Hello, Alan. I see you have company.”

“How the fuck did you get into my apartment? And what are you doing here?”

“My, my, that’s no way to treat a guest. If you’re not going to invite me to join your little sex-capade, the least you could do is offer me a drink.”

“Get out, Evan. Get out or I’ll call the cops.”

“I don’t think that’s wise. Besides, you haven’t even met my new boyfriend. Corey, come in here.”

Corey lumbered through the doorway and stood awkwardly at the foot of the bed. Even at 300 pounds, he was still impressive and about the size of Alan and his boy-toy combined.

Alan’s friend started gathering his things. “Uhh….maybe I’ll catch you later, man. Seems like you got some things to work out.”

“No, Bradley, wait!” Alan cried desperately.

“Yes, Bradley…why don’t you wait. We’re about to have some fun.” Evan spoke softly with a cruel smile.

“Uh…no thanks, guys. This is a lot. I don’t want to be a part of this.” Bradley was growing more anxious by the minute; he was hastily trying to get his socks and underwear on. He threw on his shorts and tank and started making his way to the door.

“Tsk, tsk. So rude to leave so early.” Evan quipped. “Corey, don’t let Bradley leave.”

Bradley started for the door but Corey was all of a sudden right in his path. Bradley kept trying to move left and right but Corey would compensate. He then tried to make a run for it but Corey grabbed him and pushed him back. He even tried to punch Corey in the chest but upon he felt a massive pain in his fist and realized he hadn’t even made a dent in Corey. Corey stood emotionlessly looking at Bradley or more like through Bradley.

“Guys….just let me go. This has nothing to do with me.” Bradley was ashy white and trembling. He had just met Alan on Grindr and this situation was way more than he bargained for.

“Alan, I really leveled up after you. Do you want to see some cool stuff Corey can do?”

“I don’t know what the fuck is going on, but I’m calling 9-1-1”

Alan started reaching for his phone. 

“Corey, take Alan’s phone.” Corey walked over and grabbed the phone out of Alan’s hand. He did it so quickly and forcefully that Alan was too stunned to react.

“Corey, squeeze the phone and grow your muscles until you crush the phone.”

Alan and Bradley stared dumbfounded as they watched what happened next.

Corey started to grow. He became 350, 360, 370, and within a minute he was 400 pounds. All the while he was squeezing the phone hard in his right hand. His clothes started shredding from his body, veins and bulging muscle peaking out from all sides. At 450 pounds, the phone cracked in half. Evan thought that would be the end but Corey kept growing. He realized he had asked Corey to do more than snap the phone…he had asked Corey to crush it.

At 500 pounds, the phone started to break into smaller pieces. Corey made sure he had a grip on all of them as he continued to squeeze. Alan started pissing himself.

At 567 pounds (Evan found out the exact number), Corey opened his hand to reveal the phone was a mass of little pieces and powder. 

At this moment, Bradley made another run for it. Evan had never asked Corey to stop his command not to let Bradley leave, so Corey quickly stood in his path, now much wider and more imposing.

“Bradley, I’m getting tired of your audacity. I don’t want you to leave but you’re right, this is between me and Alan. So I’m going to just shut you up. Corey, punch Bradley in the face with 40% power.”

Corey wound his arm back and swung at Bradley. Bradley tried to duck but Corey compensated, fulfilling Evan’s commands at any cost. When he made impact with his face, Evan heard a sickening crunch, Corey had broken his nose. When he pulled his fist back, Bradley also had a black eye and it looked like he was missing a tooth. He started letting out a high pitched wail

Evan didn’t want to alert the neighbors. He remembered his horniness and his thirst for violence.

“Corey, rip out Bradley’s vocal chords”

Even though Bradley was still moaning and clutching at his face trying to figure out what was happening, he registered enough to start really screaming and running around. Corey easily pinned him against the wall. Bradley flailed at Corey, trying to hit him or scratch him or do anything to end the abuse. Corey simply grabbed Bradley’s arm and twisted it back til it started crackling. He had dislocated his shoulder and separated the muscle. Now Bradley’s arm was hanging limply at a weird angle. Just as Bradley opened his mouth to scream louder, Corey grabbed his gaping mouth and stretched it open, wider and wider until he had broken his jaw and torn his mouth from ear to ear. He then thrust his fist hard and deep inside Bradley’s mouth going deeper and deeper into his throat until Bradley was coughing and sputtering, unable to breathe. Evan could see Corey’s fist bulging in Bradley’s throat.

Corey then found what he was looking for. He grabbed onto Bradley’s vocal chords and pulled, retracting his arm and fist out of the gaping hole that was Bradley’s mouth. Bradley started bleeding profusely and fell to the floor, grabbing at his throat with his one good arm and coughing trying to get his airways clear. But he wasn’t screaming. His face was just contorted in pain. He curled up in a ball and lay in the corner heaving, bleeding, and clutching at his arm and his throat.

Alan leaned over the bed and puked while Evan simply took out his cock and monster balls and started stroking. Corey stood there with pieces of Bradley’s chords in his hand. 

“Wow, a real life Ursula/Ariel situation” Evan quipped, maniacally.

Alan finally spoke up. “What are you going to do to me? Why are you doing this?”

“Why? WHY?” Evan grew simultaneously hornier and angrier, his cock now gushing pre.

“Because I gave you everything. I gave you gifts, and love, and attention, and you gave me nothing in return. You have a part of me that I will never get back. And I can’t let you break any more hearts.”

“Evan, this is insane. You can’t be mad at me for not being in love with you.”

“I’m not. I’m mad at you for making me fall in love with you.”

Alan didn’t respond but Evan didn’t wait too long before turning his attention back to Corey.

“Corey, drop whatever’s in your hands.” The bloody pieces of flesh fell to the floor.

“Corey, get on top of Alan. Pin him down so he can’t move.”

Alan was so stunned, he didn’t even bother moving. He watched, frozen in fear, as Corey quickly got on the bed and pinned down his arms and legs.

“What, are you going to make your drone rape me?” Alan shrieked.

“No, you’ve had more than enough random sex, Alan. None of this should be fun for you.”

Evan continued, “Corey, lay down on Alan and put all of your weight on him.”

Corey lay down obediently and Alan felt his body uncomfortably mushed into the mattress. It didn’t feel great but it was more annoying than anything else.

Evan smirked and stroked his leaking cock harder. “Corey, gain 5 pounds every second.”

Within 10 seconds, Corey was over 600 pounds. His muscle definition was slowly fading and he was getting a bigger roid gut. Evan hadn’t specified what kind of weight to gain so Corey was basically just getting fatter with every second. Alan was starting to feel really crushed by Corey’s ballooning weight.

Evan watched as Corey got bigger and bigger, arms turning into giant sausages and belly beginning to spill over the bed. At 750 pounds, Alan began to moan through Corey’s blubber. He was actually trying to punch it but he was so feeble in comparison that it felt like nothing more than light vibrations to Corey. The mattress was soft so Alan wasn’t being physically injured apart from now feeling more and more suffocated. That all changed when Corey hit 900 pounds.

At 900 pounds, the metal bedframe began to creak. The sounds became more and more ominous and the mattress was being forced deeper and deeper into a v-shape. At 1050 pounds, the bedframe collapsed and Alan dropped 2 feet to the wooden floor with Corey and his humongous amount of flab dropping right on top of him. The impact was enough to crush his nose, break a few ribs, and splinter his sternum. He was now breathing erratically and sputtering but still alive.

Evan was getting close to orgasm and growing impatient.

“Corey, stand up.” Corey slowly rolled over and helped himself to his feet. It was a miracle he could stand at now being over 1100 pounds, but his base of almost 600 pounds of muscle was enough to support him. Evan looked over at Alan and he almost looked two dimensional. Still in one piece but kinda….flattened.

“Corey, jump and land as hard as you can on your feet.”

Corey jumped up and landed so hard, it sounded like a nuclear bomb. The wood splintered under him and he sank a few inches into the concrete that was the foundation of the building. Evan’s dick gushed pre faster. He was getting close. 

“Corey, stop growing when you reach 2,000 pounds.”

Corey did as he asked and now stood almost like a whale with two feet. Evan had never fetishized intense fat gain but seeing Corey at 2,000 pounds made him rethink his turn-ons. Corey looked almost more intimidating, his stomach was like an angry cascading wave that would drown many a sailor in its wake. His chest was so big, Evan was pretty sure he could shove Alan into his pecs and complete envelop his body. But Evan had different plans.

“Corey, jump up and land as hard as you can on top of Alan.”

Alan’s eyes grew wide. He made one last feeble attempt to crawl away. But Corey didn’t hesitate or give him any time. He immediately jumped up and belly flopped on top of Alan. He fell right through the floorboards and hit the concrete below. If Evan hadn’t made him basically immortal he’d be worried Corey might be hurt from that impact belly-first. Whatever was left of Alan was underneath Corey. Evan had to see.

“Corey, stand up.” And Corey stood. To say that Alan was a puddle would be an understatement. Half of whatever could be called “Alan” was glued to Corey’s torso and the other half was a smear on the concrete. There were no bones or limbs or features to be discerned. Corey had obliterated every bit of him.

Evan suddenly felt himself stiffen as his cock shot out the most massive load yet, shooting into the ceiling and covering the entire apartment in cum. He stood there for a minute in satisfaction. Suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his ankle. 

He screamed and fell to the floor. He turned around and saw that Bradley had crawled over to his bag and taken out a swiss army knife. He had stabbed Evan right in ankle and was now crawling with one arm trying to get to Evan’s neck. 

The pain was excruciating be Evan knew he had to act. “Corey, get Bradley’s knife.”

Corey moved surprisingly quickly for someone so obese. He ripped the knife right out of Bradley’s hands. He didn’t need superhuman strength for that, Bradley was badly injured and he didn’t have the strongest grip on the blade. He lay there with his arm outstretched dejectedly, still unable to utter a single word.

Evan looked down at his ankle, it was gushing blood. He hobbled over to the couch and put his foot on a chair. “Corey, grab me some paper towels, please.” For a second, he forgot Corey wasn’t exactly sentient and didn’t care whether you said “please” or not but Evan was in too much pain to think clearly. Corey handed him paper towels and Evan applied pressure to the wound. He had never been knifed before and it seemed pretty deep but he was sure he could figure out a way to get Corey to help heal him. But first he had to take care of Bradley.

“You know Bradley, I was going to possibly spare your life. But you’ve become pretty nasty without your voice, I can’t have you going around stabbing people just because you aren’t getting enough attention.” 

Bradley lay motionlessly on the floor. He knew it was futile to fight this.

Evan’s mind was racing. Even though his ankle hurt like hell, he was still in his demonically elated state, having just cum to the sight of someone being obliterated. With every murder, he was growing more and more twisted in his fantasies and desires. He finally settled on what he wanted to see Corey do next.

“Corey, transform your body to be 1000 pounds of shredded muscle.”

Slowly, Corey’s flab melted off as his muscle simultaneously inflated and grew. His sausage arms turned into freakish biceps, with each sinew monstrously defined and veins 5 inches thick. His pecs became like hammers and Evan imagined Corey could probably crush steel between his pecs. His quads became 80 inches around, each an unbreakable pillar of titanium.

It was fun to see Corey enormously fat, but this was Evan’s true fetish. His cock immediately hardened again. 

“We’re going to play a game Bradley. It’s called stay alive! Here are the rules:”

He turned to face Corey.

“Corey, when I say “go”, for the next hour, unless I stop you sooner, you will have free will with the exception of these conditions: One, you cannot leave this room. Two, you cannot let Bradley leave this room. And three, you aren’t aware of my presence. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Evan.”

“And Corey…on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the hungriest anyone has ever been, you will get one point hungrier every 5 minutes.”

“Yes, Evan.”

Then Evan whispered something in Corey’s ear that Bradley couldn’t hear.

“Yes, Evan.”

“Ok Corey….GO”

Corey turned to Bradley, his face pale and frightened. 

“Fuck, I’m so sorry I did this to you, dude. It’s like I had no control over myself. We need to get you to a hospital. We gotta figure out a way to get out of here…I just wish we weren’t surrounded by flames on all sides.”

Bradley tried to drag himself out of the doorway but Corey rushed in and grabbed him, throwing him back.

“Dude! I know its dire but don’t kill yourself!” Corey panted. “We’ll figure out what to do, we just gotta think.”

Bradley wanted to scream. He wanted to tell Corey that there were no flames. But he had no voice. He saw a pen and piece of paper in the corner. He slowly started to drag his way over to the counter. Evan stood outside the doorway, smirking and stroking again.

Corey looked over at Bradley. “What are you writing man? There……are…..no……flames. Dude, what are you talking about? Your vision must have gone too. Its ok, I’m here to protect you.”

Bradley shook his head in despair. He tried to write again but he was in so much pain he couldn’t get too many words down.

“You…..are….being….tricked….no….flames. Dude, I don’t understand. All I know is, we gotta get out of here soon because there’s no food and I’m starting to get hungry.”

Bradley looked at the clock – 14 minutes had passed. He knew Corey was about to hit 3 on the hunger scale. And he didn’t know what Evan had whispered in his ear. He needed a plan, quick. He wrote a little note on another piece of paper, ripped it up, crumpled it in a fist and threw it over to Corey. Corey was confused, he started trying to put the pieces back together. “Oh, you’re worried we’re being watched? Yeah, good idea, I’ll put this back together,” Corey reasoned. Bradley resumed his slow drag to the doorway. He had almost got his fingers through the threshold when he felt Corey grab his legs and pull. “DUDE! Stop. I can’t try to reconstruct this note while you’re trying to jump into flames.”

Then Bradley heard a terrifying noise. It was Corey’s stomach growling. He looked at the clock…23 minutes. Corey was about to hit a 5/10, with 10 being the hungriest anyone has ever been. 

“Man, I’m getting so fucking hungry. I can’t believe they left us here with no food.”

Corey’s stomach kept rumbling, getting louder and louder. He started clawing at his hair and rocking back and forth. “So…fucking….hungry…”

Bradley gathered up all his energy and made one final attempt to leap through the threshold. Maybe if he made it through the doorway, Corey wouldn’t be able to follow him. He got on his legs and just as he was about to jump, Corey grabbed him and pulled him close. Bradley looked up at the clock: 32 minutes…Corey was now at 6/10 in hunger. He looked over at Corey, his eyes were bloodshot and his mouth was watering. His stomach was now a perpetual growl that grew louder with every second. 

Corey spoke softly and waveringly. “They left us…with no food….and I’m so….fucking….hungry….”

He pulled Bradley in closer and started smelling his neck. Bradley felt saliva drip from Corey’s mouth. Bradley tried to scream again but no sound came out.

Evan was close to cumming again. He decided to give Bradley the extra tidbit he had whispered into Corey’s ear. “I’m so sorry Bradley, but the hungrier Corey gets, the more he has a desire for human flesh. Don’t worry, it will be over soon.”

Bradley started writhing frantically in Corey’s grasp….it was now 41 minutes. Corey was at an 8/10 in hunger. He started licking Bradley’s neck, tasting his sweat.

“Fuck…so hungry…and you taste so delicious….fuck”

He then let go of Bradley and stood over him. “I don’t want to hurt you but….I just need something to carry me over...just let me have a taste.”

Corey put his hands on Bradley’s shoulder. With a rapid movement, he pulled with his left hand, ripping Bradley’s arm right out of its socket. Blood spurted everywhere and Bradley’s eyes rolled into the back of his head. Corey stared at the ripped out arm and took a huge bite as if it were a drumstick. It tasted AMAZING to Corey. His cock started waking up as he took another big bite. Evan has strengthened his teeth so he was biting through bone like it was a graham cracker. Bones tasted even better to Corey, the marrow was sweet and the more Corey ate, the hungrier he became. He devoured the arm in a few minutes and then he looked back at Bradley, longingly. Despite consuming Bradley’s arm, his hunger had finally reached 10/10. Corey knew what he wanted. He punched Bradley hard in the sternum, his arm bursting through his skin and grabbing Bradley’s weakly pounding heart. He then tore the organ out of his body and stuffed it in his mouth, taking massive bites and spewing blood everywhere. Bradley was dead now so Corey felt no inhibitions ripping through his carcass piece by piece, consuming every bit of flesh he could find. He kept eating ravenously, tearing through muscle and bone, until nothing was left of Bradley but specs of blood that had spurted out of Corey’s mouth due to his messy eating. At the end of one hour, Corey stood up emotionlessly and stared at Evan.

Evan walked back into the room. “Good job, my pet. Let’s go. Rematerialize both of us back in my bedroom in my house”

Evan and Corey disappeared from the apartment – a very confusing crime scene with lots of blood but almost nothing to identify either victim. 

As Evan went to bed that night, he thought about the full day he had planned for tomorrow.

• Like 14

You've outdone yourself. What a story😍 

Just one nitpick, I don't think 40% of a 567lbs pound muscle monster's strength would have just broken Bradley's nose. It would have killed any man

• Upvote 2

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...