You now have until July 1st to download and move any content from the old forums to the new forums. It may be visited at old.musclegrowth.net where you can login with your previous login credentials. The forum is in a read-only mode and no future postings will be allowed or migrated over. Once the timer hits zero all content will be erased indefinitely and no backups of that version will be kept. If you have any issues please open a support ticket and we will try to help you.

The countdown has finished!

Pinned Featured The (old) new forums are back up and running!

Topic will be automatically locked at 04:00 AM

CMiller

You and your team are simply amazing.  Thank you very much @CMiller, @MassiveMuscleMass, and anyone else that worked hard to make all of this possible.  Your work does not go unnoticed or unappreciated.  

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2

I second that. Thank you for all your hard work in getting this back online.

• Like 3

Thank you for saving the 5th Storiversary section and for all of your hard work over these past few months, I was finally able to see my old entry that I also lost!

• Like 3

I have said it already many times but once again, thank you @CMiller and the whole admin team for all your hard and continuous work of keeping this little corner of Internet alive and in best shape possible. We all appreciate your time you are putting into this. 💪🏻💙

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for all the efforts not only around the restoration, but generally thank you for running this site!

• Like 2

Nice job. Glad everything worked out. Donation sent for everyones efforts.

This is awesome work done excellently, better even than some companies would do. If you ever need help with handling support tickets I can offer to be of assistance, I've got experience in ticket systems (especially Zendesk) and giving support through them. I'd love to help if help is needed.

• Like 1