Pinned Featured The (old) new forums are back up and running!

CMiller

Thank you for saving the 5th Storiversary section and for all of your hard work over these past few months, I was finally able to see my old entry that I also lost!

• Like 3

I have said it already many times but once again, thank you @CMiller and the whole admin team for all your hard and continuous work of keeping this little corner of Internet alive and in best shape possible. We all appreciate your time you are putting into this. 💪🏻💙

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for all the efforts not only around the restoration, but generally thank you for running this site!

• Like 2

This is awesome work done excellently, better even than some companies would do. If you ever need help with handling support tickets I can offer to be of assistance, I've got experience in ticket systems (especially Zendesk) and giving support through them. I'd love to help if help is needed.

• Like 1