This is a reupload of my story in the old forum, this time released fully without being separated into parts, hope you guys like it 😊

--------------------

Alfonso was always so weak and small, at 5 foot 7 and pretty slim and he was always craving strength, dreaming of having the a bodybuilder's built, but couldn't get it even with hours of work out at the gym, but today would be different as right in front of his eyes may stands a chance for his dream to come true, there were rumors about a lab that was making experiments about human strength, those who tried never came back but Alfonso was desperate, he wanted strength and was ready to do everything for it.

He opens the door and sees a big white corridor with multiple rooms, a receptionist stands at the entrance, Alfonso goes to the receptionist and tells him he wants to be their new guinea pig for their experiments, to which he replies:

"Hmm… Are you sure you want your body to be used for this ? There is no going back afterward, your body will never be the same and you will have to go through a lot of pain, sweat and this may even kill you, are you REALLY sure you want to take the risk?"

Alfonso looks at the receptionist and tells him:

"Yes, whatever you want, inject me with some experimental steroids, whatever I am desperate to become better than… This" He gestures to his slim body.

"Hmmm… Alright then, sign here" the receptionist gives him a contract which he signs immediately and the receptionist calls someone to come, after a bit of wait, a man with a brown beard and hair comes over to Alfonso, he seems pretty muscular and standing at 6 feet tall, the man smiles at Alfonso.

"Ah welcome, i am the director of this laboratory, my name is Charle and you are ?"

Alfonso looks at his body thinking about how much he wanna have muscles, the man in front of him snaps his fingers and Alfonso replies.

"Alfonso, pleased to meet you sir" they shake hands

"We've needed someone for our new experiments, right this way" he guides you to a room, the room is a pretty bright white room with a bed, a pretty big mirror, a fridge, and a tv.

"When do I begin ?" the slim man asked. 

"Whenever you want" Alfonso looks at him and tells him he is ready.

Charle guides him to a workout room with a bunch of gym equipment and a tv that tells him how to do the exercise.

He starts to exercise with some weights, the scientist goes out of the room and Alfonso exercises for a pretty long time before panting and stopping.

The director comes back and looks at him:

"How was it ?" Alfonso pants and looks at him.

"Very exhausting" he says.

Charle gestures at Alfonso to follow him.

"We have… Something to make you grow faster, follow me" He gestured to follow him.

He follows the director eagerly and he guides him to an empty room with only a table, a glass pane and a tube on the ceiling, some other scientist, younger than Charles are in the room waiting for Alfonso, they guide him to a table and ask him to take his clothes out, he hesitates then do it and lay on the table, the scientists straps him to a table.

"Am I going to get injected with steroids or something ?" He's seen lots of stories on the internet with scientists injecting stuff into people to make muscle grow and was starting to get excited.

The bearded scientist laughs in the microphone, he is behind a glass pane at the left of the now restrained man.

"No ! We have something better than that, meet our new research experiment"

Alfonso looks at him confused, the scientists gets out of the room, seals it and gets behind the glass pane. 

There is a weird sound then a black mass of goo appears from a tube, the goo starts to crawl at him, Alfonso looks at it in horror.

"Here is a symbiote, it will go into your body and change your body, do not resist it and let it inside you" the bearded scientist says.

Alfonso tries to get out but is restrained to this table, the blob crawls into the table, traversing his body.

"There is no turning back, you agreed to this, remember ? Now let it inside you and don't fight it" Said the director.

The symbiote enters his mouth, he gags a bit but is forced to swallow it, his neck bulges as it slides down his throat, as Alfonso finishes swallowing the symbiote, he falls asleep.

Alfonso wakes up on his bed and start stretching, he think to himself that this was a weird dream, as he finishes to stretch he looks at himself and see that he has now a big gut, he starts to think this may not be a dream, the bearded scientist comes to him

"Good morning, how do you feel ?" he smiles as he looks at Alfonso.

"I feel… Fat…" he replied, feeling pretty ashamed.

"Don't worry, the symbiote is making itself cozy inside of you, unfortunately there is no way to get rid of the gut as of now, the symbiote is replacing your adipocytes, and if you want to know what adipocytes are, it's a cell that eats your fat'' Alfonso looks at the director, confused.

"So the symbiote ate what makes me fat while making me fat ?" he says, Charles giggles at the remark.

"Yes pretty much but he got rid of it so that it can eat whatever you eat that can make you fat but don't worry, soon the symbiote will make you powerful. Why don't you go exercise now"

Alfonso stands up and  goes to his training room and works out… But this time he took more than 2 hours of work out, he had a lot of energy and he didn't knew if it was from that thing in.his belly or something else...

As he goes back to his room, eats, takes a shower and goes to his bed, naked and exhausted from the intense workout.

The symbiote feels the exhaustion and takes its chance, it starts to spread inside him.

Alfonso moans as he feels pain in his body, the symbiote spreads inside his muscles, and starts to connect itself to his brain and Alfonso can hear the voice of the symbiote.

"You… My host… We will be the strongest together… Don't fight me… Accept me…" Alfonso hears.

He thinks to himself that it's no use to fight it… Might as well join it, he breathes as he stops fighting the symbiote and let it loose, it takes over his entire body as he screams, his dick going into a full erection and a black liquid squirts out of it, it starts to coat him, he cums more and more of it.

Alfonso decides to accept that this is his new life, he cums so much of it that it coats his entire body, the liquid forms a cocoon, Alfonso gets into a fetal position and falls asleep as the symbiote changes his body.

The director comes into the room and looks at the pulsing cocoon.

"Interesting… The symbiote is already changing him, last time it took months to go to this step" he smiles "Good sleep… Tomorrow you will wake up with the body of your dreams" he closes the door and the room gets dark.

During the night,Alfonso squirms inside the cocoon as his muscles grows, his pecs the size of watermelons, Abs can be seen on his gut, his legs becomes like tree trunks, his biceps growing very huge, his dick growing and reaching the middle of his muscled belly and becoming enormous, he grows until he becomes 6 feet 8.

The next day the cocoon where he rested tripled in size, Alfonso open his eyes and his first instinct is to break free, he rips off the cocoon revealing a brand new alfonso, with a musculature bigger than any mister olympia, a perfect chiseled face and a strong dominating stare,he roars as he gets out of the cocoon and looks at himself with a huge grin on his face, he steps down from his bed and look at the mirror, he is taller than the mirror but he can still see how enormous he got, he starts to pose like a bodybuilder, he gets a huge erection from looking at his new muscles, he looks at it and takes it into his hands, his dick is way too big, he had to hold it with his two hands, the head almost being the size of his head.

He was about to stroke it, until a scientist comes to his room and tells him that it's time for his workout with a pretty intimidated voice. 

Alfonso goes to the workout room with powerful steps, making sure people notice his strength.

He start his workout and continues for 8 hours before his stomach growls.

The new Alfonso goes back to his room and opens the fridge, ripping off the opening on accident.

"Fuck i am so strong..." he thinks to himself.

There is a bunch of food, the symbiote feels happy when Alfonso looks at the food, licking his lips, he eats all the food in the fridge and the symbiote eats part of it, eating all the extra fat from it, after finishing to eat, he stroke his muscled gut and smiles, feeling very thankful to the symbiote for the gift it gave him.

Then all of a sudden, he feels a huge sound coming from his cock, a huge sloshing sound

"What the ? What is this ?" The incredibly muscled man's voice  became very husky and sexy.

The symbiote moves a bit in his gut and tells him:

"An effect from giving you all that power is that your reproductive system is overfilled with testosterone, which increases your production of sperm" he tries to look at your balls but your pecs blocks his vision "You better start jerking off, your balls are overfilling my host."

The muscled man starts jerking off on the bed, you start caressing his muscles and feeling his strength.

"I… May… Be the strongest man on Earth, I am so… huge… So… Sexy '' He said, panting.

He strokes his dick at a fast pace and pants, the symbiote reaches his prostate and it presses it, he screams as he feels an intense pleasure and feels a deep bubbling in his balls.

Alfonso feels climax coming and groans, he stands up and roars as he cum an enormous amount of cum directly into the wall, he cummed liters after liters of sperm at the wall, coating it in spem and.even coating a part of the ceiling in cum, the room start to flood in cum, Alfonso feels the most intense climax he ever had, he kept roaring as he filled the whole room in sperm, his roaring bring heard from the whole facility.

As he finished cumming he falls on all four, hands deep in his own cum and panting from all that, Alfonso then feels something… A sloshing sound… His balls are filling again… Alfonso grins.

"Let's fill this room with my cum and show that I am the strongest and sexiest man on earth !!" He starts jerking off again and watch himself in the mirror, precum already oozing from his cock.

Meanwhile, Charle looks at his computer.

"Alfonso is quite an interesting subject… The symbiote already fused with him… I think he may be the one… We have to help him grow'' Charle starts to order some supplies. "I will help you grow and make you the most powerful being"

An hour later Alfonso stopped cumming, he strokes his gut.

"I am really starting to like you symbiote, you made me so huge, i'm the sexiest fucker !" he starts to pose in front of a mirror, he immediatly got an erection.

"Round 3 Already ?! Well ! Let's go !" He starts to jerk off at a furious pace, his room is so full of cum that he is knees deep into it, as he starts to jerk off Charles opens the door and almost gets thrown by the flood of cum in the room, the room smells like cum and there is cum everywhere in the room.

"OH MY !" The director gasped as he saw how huge Alfonso has got, he is now larger and taller than him, the bearded man watches as he strokes his cock with his two hands like a teenager in heat, precum oozing like a fountain.

"Alfonso ? C-can you stop it ?" The huge man looks at Charles and stop masturbating to go in front of him and hit a double biceps pose.

"Ain't it the sexiest fucker ?" He asks with confidence.

"You… Are really sexy… I think we can get you more…" Alfonso grins as he hears that and his cock starts spewing pre at the director uncontrollably.

"Pfffft !" He wipes the pre off him. "Tomorrow you will be getting new equipment as you will be tested, for today you can do as you please, jerk off, go outside, roam in the facility and do some work out but you gotta come back tomorrow ?"

"Alright !" exclaimed Alfonso, Charle nods as he goes back to his office, some scientists looks at his naked body, he grins and starts to pose, some of the scientists gets a huge hard on and run, he laughs in his deep husky voice. "I'm too sexy for these guys" He laughs then looks at his belly "Since i am very thankful for your service, what do you want ?"

"Food… I need food" The symbiote exclaimed.

"Very well then, let's eat !"  He tries to walk but feels something weird, his balls seems to have grown "What the ?"

"Remember when I talked about the fact you have so much testosterone that you need to cum ? well here's why, if you don't cum for too long, your balls will grow until you do so" Alfonso hears the symbiote say.

He can't see his balls and strokes it, feeling the cum gargling inside, he decides to wait more and go to the cafeteria, a bunch of workers looks at alfonso as he walks to the cafeteria naked and makes a huge pile of food, people keeps looking at him as he goes to a table and eats the huge pile of food in front of him, the symbiote eats some of the food, the more he eats, the more hungry the symbiote gets, as he finishes, he goes to try and get more.

"I am sorry but there is no food anymore, you ate the rest of it" Tells the cook.

"OH COME ON !" he yells as his belly gurgles.

"But you can ask the director, he may provide you more" The huge man goes to Charle and breaks the door open by accident.

"Fuck… Sorry ! But anyway, i am hungry and there is no more food" The muscled man says in an urgent tone.

"Is this because of the symbiote ?" The symbiote moves in Alfonso's belly. "I'll take it as a yes" He gestured to a dresser of huge clothes. "We planned to give you some clothes but no idea if it's too big or too small for you, try some" Alfonso takes a shirt and shorts, but they are so tight that his balls and dick can still be seen… But Alfonso shrugs it off, he doesn't care that the world sees his junk… He is proud of it and would show it to everyone if he could. The clothes are pretty tight, showing all the definition of his body, even his nipples.

"His mind changed a bit… He seems so proud and dominant, is this because of the symbiote ?" Charle thinks in his head, he guides alfonso to a restaurant, people look at alfonso weirdly outside, some are disgusted, some quickly run to hide their erection, as they arrived to the restaurant, the symbiote emits a huge gurgling sound, Alfonso runs to it and Charles goes over to pay.

"So this is an all-you-can eat buffet, eat whatever you want that can satisfy your symbiotes hunger" Alfonso immediately jumps at the food, wolfing it down, the symbiotes eat all the food that his host ingest.

"MORE FOOD, MORE FOOD, I AM HUNGRY" The symbiote exclames as Alfonso eats more and more food, Charles looks at the boss of the restaurant, with a very shocked face, he grimaces and gives him a big amount of money.

"We… I am sorry for this, you are going to eat this… He's… A growing boy…" The man looks at the director, confused.

Charles watches as Alfonso eats the equivalent of what thirty people would eat, then sighed and walks up to Charles.

"It is no longer hungry" He let out a huge belch as he walked out and Charles followed him.

"You are the first one who manages to undergo the cocoon phase with the symbiote immediately, most end up spitting it and losing their strength but you are different, the symbiote wants to be with you and wants to grow you" Alfonso smiles as he looks at his belly. 

"Anyway, do what you want alright, i'll be in my office" He goes back to the lab.

Alfonso keeps looking at his belly and goes to his room.

"I want more muscles, no, I NEED more" He starts getting an erection.

"Then i will gladly help you with that, first go sleep" Alfonso obeys and goes to sleep on his bed.

When Alfonso sleeps the symbiote starts to gurgle and move in Alfonso's belly, a tendril, comes out of Alfonso's belly button and goes into his mouth.

"Sleep well my host, as I fill you with those muscles you crave so much"

A liquid shoots from the tendril and goes inside the symbiote's host, the huge man drinks it hungrily, his veins bulging as he drinks the liquid.

The next day, Alfonso wakes up on the ground, he looks to see his bed destroyed, as he see that, he tries to run to the mirror but trips and feels his huge balls, they became the size of yoga balls, he stands up and look at the mirror, he now is 7ft 5, his muscles has become larger and his dick now reaching his neck, his frame has becomes too big for the mirror, he cannot see himself completely, he realises he got no other choice than jack off immediately in order to walk normally so he starts jerking off.

"I am hungry…" The symbiote tells Alfonso as his belly gurgles.

"Fuck, but i have to jerk off" Charles comes into the room and look at Alfonso.

"Perfect timing, come over, i have something for you" Alfonso sighs as he waddles, trying to walk with his giant balls, he comes over to a room with a machine composed of a huge tube linking to several huge tanks. "Now's your time, put your penis inside" The huge man puts his cock inside the tube and feels the machine sucking him, he moans as he lays down.

A scientist puts a tube in his mouth and a strange composition is shot at his mouth and eats it, the symbiote starts to eat the food given to it.

"The first tube will suck your cock and empty your testicles as we put all that cum in some massive tanks, we will then proceed to analyse if the symbiote changed  its composition, the other tube will give you an extremely nutrient paste, meanwhile, cum, let loose and eat as much as you want to satisfy you and the symbiote" He taps on alfonso's belly, the symbiote reacts and moves a bit, the huge man closes his eyes as he eats and keeps cumming.

2 hours later, Alfonso finally stops cumming and takes out the tube on his cock and his mouth, cum spilling all over the floor, a scientist guides him to his workout room, there is a treadmill and some huge weights, he goes to it with great excitement.

Scientists put sensors on him and even more captors on his belly, Alfonso starts to run on the treadmill, scientist notes how his body is reacting and waits around while Alfonso runs on treadmill.

3 hours goes by and alfonso starts to get tired but a deep gurgles happens in his belly, the symbiote strengthen his legs and Alfonso starts to run while taking huge steps, the scientist gasp in shock as he sees alfonso almost break the treadmill with his steps, the scientist tells him to stop and start lifting weights, he happily goes to it and start lifting and the scientist shows him, a bunch of weightsw he asks Alfonso lift these, he lifts one with 200lbs in each sides.

"Pfff ! Too easy, ya got more ?" The scientist shows him another one, with 400 lbs on each side, alfonso lifts it with ease.

"Still too easy ! Fuck this i need better !" He sees a huge truck and goes to it.

"Perfect !!" The huge man starts lifting the truck but starts to get a bit of trouble doing so, the symbiote gurgles in his belly and gives him more strength as he lifts the truck while groaning loudly. He then puts the truck back in its place.

"How was that uh !?" he panted a bit as he spread his lats to show off his muscles.

"It seems the symbiote strengthen your muscles every time you are about to get tired or when you can't make it, it is literally controlling your muscles to force you to go beyond your limit" says the scientist, Alfonso grins and look at his belly.

"Thanks bud ! I can always count on you !" His symbiote moves in response, Alfonso then goes to his room and starts to watch tv, looking at mister olympia, he smiles and thinks about how he could beat these guys in no time.

At the same time, Charle looks at the results of the analysis of Alfonso's sperm.

"80% protein, 10% are extra nutrients and 10% spermatozoides… That sounds very interesting… The symbiote really changed everything in him" Charles smiles as he looks at the results.

Alfonso starts to sleep, as he sleeps, the tendril shoots from his belly button and the symbiote start to feed his host, his cock goes into a full erection and he starts to move in his sleep, his balls sloshes around, instinctively he starts to jerk off with his hands, his muscles grow and the tendril shoots more proteins in his body, alfonso starts to wake up and see the tendril.

"WHAT THE ?!" He thinks as the tendril starts to spew more liquid inside of him, he starts to stroke it. "Are you… trying to grow me ?" He thought, he licks the tendril and drink more liquid, but a few minutes later the tendril went back to his navel.

"I WANT MORE" He starts to jerk off at a fast pace, but the symbiote tells him it no longer has any more nutrients to give him.

Alfonso jerks off and look at his cock and it gave the symbiote an idea, the symbiote starts to act on his brain and give him a pulsion to lick his cock, which he does, he lick his cock slowly then starts to suck it, his cock is so big his can barely fit the middle of his cock's head in his mouth.

Alfonso closes his eyes thinking about how strong he is, he can make everyone cum at will, he is way too sexy and his symbiote provided him with everything to make him grow, he feels really lucky to have been here as he sucks on his own cock and feels climax.

As he cum in his mouth, he tries to drink everything but he cums way too much, the symbiote drains most of the cum as alfonso's eyes rolls back, his muscles pulse, his veins bulges as he drink his own cum and keeps on growing, he lost notion of everything around him, all he cared about was growing and cumming.

A few hours later he finally finishes cumming and the symbiote moves in his belly, he gives his belly a tap, stands up and goes to the mirror, he can go longer see his middle abs in the mirror, he grins as he cum a several jets of the cum in the mirror.

"I am the biggest bodybuilder in the world !" He yells in an incredibly husky tone as he poses.

Several months goes by and Alfonso keeps on growing, having reached 9 feet tall, his room has been made bigger, he keeps on cumming but a drain was installed in the middle of the room to not flood it and a gigantic mirror has been put in the new room.

Alfonso and Charle learnt to know each other and became friends, Charle sometimes even watches as Alfobso jacks off while they talk.

Alfonso's muscle grew immensely large, he became as large as a car sideways, his dick reached his face and became so large he could hug it with his giant arms.

Each day he got more and more horny, to the point he needed to jack off 7 times a day in order to walk normally.

The symbiote started to develop even further, the tendril now could even take food for him while he eats and when Alfonso feels tired, the symbiote controlled his body to force him to work out more, He could no longer hurt as the symbiote heals him almost immediately.

Today Alfonso spent a day with Charle, joking around, talking about his progress and eating way too much, the muscled man goes to his room.

"Hey dude, thanks for everything, you and the symbiote made my dream come true and i'm very thankful for it !" He smiles at the bearded man.

"No problem, making the most powerful man was also my dream so you also did make my dream come true" Both mens smiled, the huge man's belly gurgles as his cock went into an erection, spewing huge amounts of pre.

"Welp…. Time for me to jack off ! G'night bud, I'll see you again tomorrow with even more muscles !" He closes the door as he jerks off and sucks himself.

The bearded man goes to his room with a serious face.

"I feel like he is not complete... Something is missing... But what could it be ?" He watches his room as his eyes land on a capsule containing another symbiote, he smiles as he finds his answer.

The next day, Charles has a meeting with his employees to discuss about the symbiote, during which he pondered whether each of his employees would be a good host for the symbiote.

As the day passes, Charles finds less and less people who would suit the symbiote, at the end of the meeting, as he goes outside the room, his back gets immediately wet, he looks behind him and sees Alfonso, with a huge erection.

"Sorry dude, how are ya ?" Alfonso says with pre oozing like a waterfall.

"Fine, just finished a meeting, what about you ?" Alfonso starts to pose.

"Getting more and more sexy by the day, soon I'll break through the roof !" He showed off his muscles.

"Well you really are one sexy fucker uh ?" Charle says with a smirk.

"Yeah… Though i really wish i could fuck anyone, jerking off 7 times a day is the greatest but i wanna feel someone's ass !" He says while holding his cock with his hands.

"Hmmm… Unfortunately we have nothing for that…" He says to the huge man "Or do we ?" He thinks in his head.

"Anyway I should probably empty my balls and do some work out, these muscles need to get bigger" Alfonso goes to his workout room leaving the bearded director with a big erection, the director then goes to his room.

"UGHHH nobody seems good enough as a host !" He scratches his head and looks at the symbiote. "Poor guy, we may not find you a host for a while…" The symbiote tries to reach for Charles inside the capsule.

Charles looks at the symbiote for a moment.

"Should i… Really try ?" He lifts the capsule and lies down in his bed. "No, I might doom myself to a life of… Power… Muscle… Sex…" He looks at the symbiote, his heart racing as he puts his hand on top of it. "Hmmm... FUCK THIS ! TAKE ME !" He took off his clothes, and opened the lid of the capsule.

"TAKE ME !!" The symbiote immediately rushes to Charles' mouth, his neck bulges as he swallows the symbiote willingly, he falls asleep as he swallows the symbiote whole.

The next day Charles wakes up with a big belly.

"Phase 2…" He grabs something to eat and eats a lot. After feeding the symbiote, he goes to his bed, laying down, he closes his eyes and gives up any fighting against it.

"Make me your host symbiote, i am yours" The symbiote connects itself to Charls brain and he screams as the symbiote spreads inside him, he cums jets of dark liquid on him and covers himself in it, the liquid turns into a cocoon as he gets into a fetal position.

His body gets submerged by the cocoon and he slips into unconsciousness.

Alfonso waited for Charles the whole day but didn't get a sign of him, he started to get worried, but this attention turns to the symbiote that gurgles in his belly and moves like he felt something.

"I'm going to sleep, I hope he comes back…" He goes to bed and the symbiote feeds him in his sleep.

The next morning, the cocoon tripled in size, Charle wakes up and rip the cocoon off, roaring, his body is almost the same as Alfonso's when he transformed but his torso and belly are very hairy.

Charle looks at himself, smiling as he feels a huge hunger in him, he thinks about what he said a few months ago about Alfonso's cum, he steps down and goes to the room where Alfonso's sperm is kept, he licks his lips.

"Hungry, my new friend ?" He says as he strokes his big gut.

"Yes…" The symbiote tells Charles as he tries to lift the massive tank, the symbiote gives him more strength and cum pours out of the tank, the newly muscular man start drinking the cum without seeming to stop, the symbiote absorbs the cum as Charles drinks more and more, his cock goes into a full erection and pre spills on the floor.

His muscles grow as he drinks more cum, a tendril shoots from his navel, he watches as it goes inside the tank and drinks more cum for him.

Alfonso's symbiote moves erratically as he wakes up

"What is it buddy ? Is something wrong"

"Mate…" The symbiote says, Alfonso shrugs it off but ends up feeling extremely horny, he tries to jack off but his symbiote takes control of his body and goes into a direction "Where are you taking me ?!"

Charles keeps drinking the sperm and he starts to cum on the floor, his symbiote grows stronger as he does, he is completely submitted to his new life, not caring about the rest other than growing, cumming and feeding.

As Charles finishes one of the many tanks, Alfonso enters the room.

"Charles ?" He looked at his friend smirking as he saw what he became.

"You needed something and i knew what it was, you needed someone to fuck and here I AM" He posed showing off his new muscles, Alfonso dick spilled pre on the floor, their belly moved, feeling their symbiote moving in excitement, they approached eaxh other and put their cock in front of each other's cock, they are the same size.

"I was the first to become like you, you know ? I should be the one who puts a cock up your ass"  Alfonso gave him a sexy grin.

"And i am older than you… And I also made you…" Charle says as he tries to jump at him and fuck him but Alfonso lifted him and put him on the floor, shoving his dick in front of Charle's ass.

"I'M THE DOMINANT HERE and my balls are so full" The symbiote in Charle's belly happily gurgles as Alfonso penetrates him, his cock so large that you could see the form of his shaft inside Charle's belly.

Charle screams as he's never felt anything like that, his body urges him to be fucked, he is completly submited to Alfonso.

On the other hand Alfonso feels a urges to fuck, the symbiote gurgles as he penetrates his ass, the tendril from his navel shoots into Charles dick and drinks the cum in his balls.

Alfonso starts to fuck Charle, going with a strength able to destroy a steel wall as the hairy muscled man screams in pleasure, a tendril shoots from his symbiote to inside Alfonso's cock, both symbiotes drinks the cum of each other's host as they fuck.

Alfonso huddled his muscles on Charle, fucking him with a huge strength, Charles moans as he cums into the tendril, the symbiote feeds on it and Alfonso starts to grow, the same thing happens with Charles.

Both symbiotes grew in their host, their belly becoming bigger as they grew and started to move erratically.

They finally stopped cumming as their symbiotes moved in their bellies.

"Fuck … You got a good symbiote uh ?" Alfonso gets his cock out of Charle, he poses to show off his muscles.

"Yeah, we'll be the sexiest" Charle's Balls gurgles. "Well round 2 it is"

They kept fucking to empty themselves at every second they got and kept growing.

The next day, the scientists where shocked to see Charle coming naked with his new body, he kept showing off his muscles like Alfonso and had the same appetite as him, almost emptying the whole cafeteria's food by themselves, they occasionally would fuck for no reason in front of everyone, many tables and walls were destroyed that day.

However, this night, they slept together and their symbiotes started to evolve, the symbiotes became more hungry, the two mens groaned as their symbiotes hunger grew, both symbiotes started to control their host, guiding them to the storage room where their cum were stored in massive tanks, tendril shots from both mans navel and pecs, their symbiote drinked as much cum as possible, over filling themselves, their host still asleep, They grew even larger and taller, moaning as their bodies were being stuffed with proteins, their veins were pulsing as they absorbed more and more cum.

The next day, the two men woke up on the storage room and looked as they stood up and saw their muscles as big as a truck from sideways.

"What the ?!" Screamed Alfonso with an even deeper voice, He looked at himself then grins as he sees his bigger body.

"Oh my we just hit a huge growth spurt… We are going to be gods !" Charle says as he already starts to cum, both men cum into the room without touching themselves.

"I want more…" Says Alfonso, both men looked at the tanks and both men licked their lips as a tendril shoots from their pecs and into the tanks, filling themselves with cum.

"Let's become gods !" Charle says as his belly gurgles and their symbiote gurgles, he laid down as Alfonso stood with his huge cock, Alfonso started to suck him and Charle did the same, taking a 69 pose.

Both symbiote kept moving, more hungry for power and sperm, they both came in each other's mouth as the tendrils drinked the cum, they started to grow immensely huge.

The two men kept growing, hitting almost double their sizes very quickly and hitting the ceiling of the storage room.

The symbiotes gurgled in their muscled gut as they cummed and kept growing.

Scientists came to look and see the two giant men sucking themselves and feeding themselves with cum, Alfonso saw them, smirked then got out of Charle's dick, turned to the scientists and cummed on them a black liquid, they all get hit by it as the liquid entered their mouth and their belly grew fatter, their belly gurgled and they came a dark liquid that enveloped them and formed a cocoon.

Alfonso and Charle's symbiotes have evolved, making their host a symbiote maker, symbiote filled their balls along with their cum and they were eager to give these symbiotes some hosts.

More and more scientists came and got covered, some tried to flee but it was too late. 

Several hours later, Alfonso and Charle flooded the room with cum and grew so tall and strong that they broke the roof, they both stood up and roared.

"Hey, what do you think about we make everyone in the city one of us ?" Says Charle as cum oozed off his cock, they grinned at each other and started to cum toward the city.

The cocoons in the flood of cum started to rip off revealing a bunch of huge muscled scientists, they started worshipping their creator and drink the cum that was on the floor hungrily.

"YES, WORSHIP YOUR NEW GODS !!" People in the town started to run, most of them became cocoons and some accepted the symbiote and even ran to the two huge men, Alfonso and Charle came on them, converting them all as they welcomed their symbiote and turned into cocoons.

Alfonso lifted Charle and started to fuck him hard as they both came like they couldn't stop, whenever Alfonso came symbiotes inside Charle, it goes inside Charle's balls and cummed the symbiotes into the town, converting more and more men.

"Our new life begins here, Our symbiotes made us Gods and we will rule over them as Gods !!" Alfonso says as he keeps cumming inside Charle.

They kept on growing and cumming, ruling over, They ended up taking over the city, converting the whole town into hugely muscled men and together they built a society of muscles, symbiote, cum and growth.

• Like 12