Uncle H - The Day

Uncle H - The Day

Oh god… look how HUGEEEEEE he is!! Way bigger than last Summer for sure! How can someone his age be this MASSIVE? Look at the size of his muscles! Every detail of his body, including that giant manhood inside his posers, is BULGING. I’m trapped inside again, seeing my hulking uncle workout. Is all he does 24/7, down here at his basement gym…

-        What do you think kid? The angle is right? – asks my herculean uncle hitting another massive double bicep pose

I swear he knows about me… He must! Maybe he found my stash of cum covered muscle mags or maybe the way I just drool over his muscles everytime he flexes. I can see it in his eyes when he gives me that cocky little smirk after he catches me salivating over his powerful body.

-        Oh yeah!! Your uncle is growing again…

-        Oh god…

-        Yes… You like it don’t you? You think I’m big enough yet?

-        I… I think you are one of the most muscular man I ever seen!

-        One of?? …. Take a look at this!

He hits pose after pose, his muscles bursting, my boner throbbing, that evil grin he gives me. He knows that I am a little faggot who want's nothing more than worship his huge mature muscles and have that big fat cock stuffed tight in my ass. He's been doing this for years, since first time my parents sent me to his house for some Summer Holidays. For the past years he's been exposing his hulking muscled body in front of me every chance he gets in not just super tight clothing but in briefs and posing trunks. Boning up and flexing as hard as he can, just waiting for me to lose control! My parents think it’s a good idea for me to stay with my uncle every Summer, away from the noisy city, embracing the Countryside… But oh god, they have no idea what’s going on… Even now while he's doing his bodybuilding routine, looking over every now and then to see and snicker at my expression. I know he's about to say it, he taunts me like this every time

-        Your uncle's getting pretty freaky isn't he?

Before I can even speak he flexes his gigantic arms up in the air again, armpits so deep, making me drool like a dog over those 2 huge 24 inch plus biceps.

-        Oh yeah, look at me !! 72yo and HUGE like a BULL!!

-        Uncle H !! You are… you are a HULK!!

-        You bet I am kid. So no, i´m not one of the biggest man you ever seen. I am the biggest man!! And at my age? Nobody compares!! NOBODY!!!

He's just standing there holding the pose and snickering hysterically. I know he sees my raging hard on. He starts pumping his arms over and over, getting really into it, really letting himself get turned on by his own massive size. I look down and see his cock boning up faster and faster, throbbing massively inside his posers. I don't think anyone loves their own muscles more like he does, he is always boning up over them, he can't get enough of them! He doesn’t stop getting bigger and bigger, torturing me more and more. He'll soon become the ultimate muscle freak, my ultimate wet dream, I don't know how much longer I can take this…

-       At this rate I will never stop competing! I just keep getting bigger and BIGGER with age!! Fuck yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!! GGGRRRRrrrrrrrrrr…

61844905_UncleHGOD1.jpg.09a1fcb1c256223ac300545f53d4d47b.jpg

His posers are freaky tight now, his body is so freaky and massive, dripping with so much power. Oh god please stop, my cock... its jerking itself inside my pants, Its only a matter of time before…

-        "Ugnnn"

Oh fuck I'm cumming… I'm fucking creaming myself over my hulking uncle right in front of him!! I quickly cover the front of my jeans with my hands before the wet spot forms, but I can hear his growing laugh. I turn to see him hitting a most muscular pose, looking really fucking huge, bigger than I have ever seen him before. His cock is throbbing rock hard now, spewing so much precum inside his now almost destroyed posers! Shit he must be horny, he never took it this far before!! His posers are gonna explode with his monster horse cock and aching testicles which look like fucking softballs. I suddenly see my monstrous uncle hit another pose, those mammoth veiny pecs of his heaving wider and thicker, almost like they were growing. My uncle laughed at my jaw dropping reaction and raised his arms up into the air before hitting another mind blowing pose. With a loud explosion of sound his posers blew apart unleashing his monstrous fat anaconda for me to see. Oh fuck is HUGE, no, bigger than HUGE!! I've never seen someone so wide, freakishly packed with muscle and hung before!! How was my 72yo uncle doing this!! Oh god no… its happening again, I can't control myself, he's just so FREAKYYYY…

-        "UGnnn"

This time I can't hold it and began to moan, neck thrown back, body shuttering, there was no hiding it this time. My bucking hips pushed my hands off my crotch letting uncle H look upon my throbbing boyhood, creating a giant second wet spot on my jeans. I heard uncle's laughter grow in volume, deepen in pitch…

-        Whats the matter? All This muscle turning you into a little faggot!!? Haha… finally…

Oh fuck I knew it, he's totally doing this on purpose!! My Mind was racing with fearful confusion as to what he was planning when he began to haul his overly muscled arms up into the air, slowly going into a massive pose again!! His two biceps pumped bigger than his head, roped in so many veins!! Shit look at those forearms, I just wanna lick them. Fuck he's starting to shake now, he's really holding the pose, gritting his teeth, bulging with more muscles then I ever thought possible! Shit, why isn't he stopping?? he's starting to shake even faster now... God, looks like he's getting bigger, FUCKKKKKK! My hulking uncle wasn't just flexing anymore he was forcing himself to GROW. His legs !! Oh God his quads looked wider than my waist, covered in veins, packed with so much fucking muscle!! And his ever growing cock! Shit it was a fucking monster, looking almost as thick as my forearm, throbbing and precumming like crazy!! Uncle H just laughed and flexed his cock harder. He now stood there completely naked getting even more veiny and pumped by the second. He flexed his arms once again and grinned at his herculean size, looking back over at me, emanating a deep and booming groan from his mouth.

-        MMmmmm Yeah! I've been waiting for this moment for ever you bastard… I gotta admit, I thought you would give in much sooner but I guess you like em REAL FREAKY don't ya? You are perfect... With you I can go to EXTREME…

-        Oh god…

I froze up with fear but with so much more lust… my eye's widening bigger than they ever have before, looking at the beastly muscled god before me. He flexed again and again, each time stronger than the last.

-        So… How freaky pumped you want me to get before you completely lose it again? I'll Keep pumping, pumping until all you can think about is worshipping my massive hulking muscular body !!

I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs but all I could do was shake looking up at the shocking hulking figure coming towards me. He finally stopped only inches away from me with that gorgeous manly face. He then reached out closer and set me down in front of him and continued to flex, the smell on him was intoxicating. The view was even more arousing, I was standing less than an inch away from the biggest, most muscled, most powerful legs I have ever seen. I could see the finger sized veins pumping against the smooth solid skin. The enormous ball sack hung against the top of the thighs, connected to a cock that was now at least 10 inches long. I couldn't take it any longer, he was right, I couldn’t stop myself from giving in. I wrapped my arms around one of his pumped trunk sized legs and began kissing and licking the huge slabs of muscle. Fuck it tasted so good, it was so fucking warm, his manly smell filled my nose. I took off all my clothes and threw them to the floor.

I then pressed my small body and my tiny dripping boner against his giant leg. The feeling of all that muscle pressed against me was pure bliss. I slowly made my way towards his giant sweaty ball sack, watching a river of precum flow down the middle of them from his erect shaft. Fuck, each of his testicles were the size of basketballs now. I couldn't help but hold onto one and began to lick it, along with some of his warm man juice. Thrusting my neck up into the air I looked up at the god above me. I couldn't see my uncle's face, all I saw was a huge muscled torso towering over me, bursting with immense power. I stood amazed only for a second but then immediately went back to worshipping his giant sized body, licking every inch with my tongue. I could barely reach around his legs, they were so HUGEEEEEEE

-        My feet, taste my huge powerful muscle feet SLAVE!

Uncle H pushed me to the floor near his enormous size 14 muscle feet and I start licking them not wanting to disobey him, wanting to please him in every way possible. I started with the toes, one by one. My god, never I seen such wide and long feet, the powerful smell, the veins, the SIZE!!

-        Fucking huge muscle feet to carry my herculean body!!

-        Mmmmm, they taste so good… Oh god!

I massaged his monster feet over and over again. They were huge, just like all his body. I lifted them off the floor and I rubbed my fingers over the hard callused bottoms of his feet, feet that could lift hundreds and hundreds of pounds of weight. I licked them more and more, his huge size 14 feet that were twice as wide as mine and thick with muscle and veins. I was groaning with pleasure as I ravished his huge feet and his monster legs. I then grabbed the huge thighs actually feeling them bulge against my hands licking the calves which were bigger than my own thigh. I heard the giant snicker with his boomy voice actually feeling it tremble through his body.

-        YES! WORSHIP ME, WORSHIP YOUR BEASTLY UNCLE!!

Huncle H slowly laid down on top of the floor and spread his legs nice and wide, balls dropping to the ground. He was nothing more than a colossal mountain of muscle with an even more freaky horse fat cock. I had to actually climb up onto his hulking legs and crawl up onto his huge sweaty torso. His cock was now almost touching his hulking pecs. I had never seen anything so huge before!! Wanting to taste his precum some more, I crawled to where the giant piss hole was. My uncle groaned a little as I wrapped my hands around the enormous throbbing head, pushing my entire face into his penis hole. I started to slurp and suck. Fuck, it was so warm and sweet, there was nothing else like it! God I was so fucking tiny compared to him.

-        Keep going Slave, drink my roided muscle juice…

His voice bellowed in my ears… I couldn't disobey him. I pulled his cock again and started to slurp and suck again.

-        Fuck yeah kid, nice job. Now lets hulkout my body EVEN MORE!!

Even more!! … He stood up, moved to underneath a huge Olympic bar loaded with 8 huge plates and grabbed it. He took a few deep breaths and pushed up. With a creaking of metal my giant uncle pumped out ten reps slowly, his pecs expanding larger with each thrust. The bar heaved up and down, creaking with the force of my uncle's power as he lifted the tons of metal into the air. I was so turned on I thought I'd cum again at any moment. I started stroking my hard dick again while I watched the muscle freak pump himself even larger, even stronger. He grunted louder as his growing pecs exploded more, huge mountains of rock hard, pulsing muscle. Finally, after 50 reps he let the bar down and stood up. He looked down over the massive muscle, flexing it and feeling it.

-        Come here boy, feel this pump!!

I moved toward him and put my hands over his pecs which twitched and pulsed with power. I squeezed the hard pecs and uncle groaned throwing his head back showing his massive neck and traps. He tightened his fists and his biceps and shoulders bulged huge and striated.

-        Uncle H! OMG you're so fucking huge - I screamed

I ran my hands over his mass feeling every muscle and grinding my hard dick into his monster thigh again. He loved my attention and tightened the muscles that I touched.

-        I am the biggest hulk this world has ever seen!!

-        Yes you are! The most gigantic muscle freak in this world !!

-        Mmmmm… now you will feel my longest muscle deep inside you…

I moved towards him and he thrust his huge veiny cock between my thighs. I felt the thickness of it as he pushed forward.

-        Im gonna lift you on my big dong!

His cock felt like a hot metal bar, it was hard as steel. I allowed my weight to press it down, but it barely moved. Then he flexed his massive dick and grinned. I was lifted up and down, over and over by his huge muscle dick! He struck a double biceps pose and I held on as he continued to flex his huge dick between my legs. My own cock was throbbing against his thick, rock-hard 8 pack abs and my hands explored his huge muscles, hulking pecs, traps like mountains, shoulders as broad as a house, neck like a bull.

-        RIDE THIS FUCKIN MUSCLE COCK! FEEL WHAT A REAL MAN'S LIKE! YEAH!

-        Yeah! Show me how freaky you are uncle H!!

We necked and he held me straddled on his dick for a couple of minutes. I moved back and forth over his now 12 inch long prick and he groaned in pleasure as I jacked his dick between my thighs. Soon I could feel my cock ready to shoot again.

-        Please hit a double bicep uncle H! I'm gonna shoot…

He held up his arms in a massive double biceps pose and I grabbed those hulking peaks!! Without touching myself, I squeezed those monsters and shot another huge hot load over his freaky monster muscles.

-        Fuck yeah kid, those balls will dry after all those loads! Now smear that cum all over my monster biceps!

I rubbed the hot jism over his massive peaks and he thrust harder between my legs, his eyes fixed on my hands spreading the cum into his mega pumped cannons. Then he set me off his MONSTER dick

-        Time to play with your virgin hole kid!!

I didn't know what terrified me more. The fact that my uncle was about to fuck me with his monster cock or the fact that he was actually greatly turned on by all this.

-        You fucking want this so bad, don't you? - my uncle asked

-        Yes sir!! You are a GOD, a muscle GOD!!

Uncle´s massive body was glistening with sweat, his rippling abs were stacked like eight bricks in his stomach. My eyes were drawn down beyond that to the monster cock throbbing between his massive thighs.

-        It will not be easy, but I will take care of you…

We didn’t need a bed, the gym floor was perfect. I reached up and ran my hands on uncle's abs again, my small fingers tracing over the thick grooves between each muscle.

-        Yeah… – uncle H breathed, his dick precuming even more

My hands ran down his abs until i reached the base of his enormous dick

-        Go ahead. Touch it again. - he grunted, trusting his hips forward.

I slowly wrapped my hands around his monster cock, shocked by the incredible size. Not only was it more than a foot long monster, it was freaky thick as well!

-        Yeah, you like that monster dick? – Uncle H brought one of his gargantuan arms up to his face and started kissing and licking the rock solid peak, grunting in pleasure the entire time.

While my uncle was worshiping one arm, i started stroking that bull, causing him to gasp in pleasure.

-        You love this muscle beast, don't you? And this muscle beast needs to FUCK !!! – uncle H stated, throwing my legs up and exposing my ass.

-        Please huge hulk, You're so huge…

-        THE BIGGEST! - he slicked his fingers up with his precum and shoved a thick one inside of my ass

I gasped loudly, taken by surprise at the sudden intrusion. The muscle beast looked at me and slipped another finger in, causing me to gasp again. I had never done anything like this with a real man, let alone with the most herculean beast of this world. But the two thick muscle fingers reaching inside me felt incredible, and even though the voice in my head was begging for it to end, my body was craving something even bigger inside.

-        You ready to be fucked by the ALPHA MUSCLE GOD? – uncle H groaned, rubbing the thick head against my tight opening.

I was terrified of what uncle's cock would do to my virgin ass, but i wanted it so bad…

-        Yes sir!

-        And I want you to see my hulking body flex as I wreck you!

He looked down and gave me a sexy smirk before pushing the head of his cock inside. I cried out loudly, as he pressed his giant muscled body on top of me. After he let me adjust to the blunt head, he slid more in slowly. I buried my face between my uncle´s hulking pecs as my ass was stretched painfully by such a large piece of meat.

-        OH GODDDDDD, It's so HUGEEEEEE - i screamed

-        Just like the rest of me! – uncle H boasted, pressing more of his weight into me. His colossal chest was as broad as my shoulders, meaning that the rest of his body completely engulfed my much smaller frame.

I couldn't help but moan and wimper pathetically while my herculean uncle continued to stretch out my hole

-        YEAHHHHH!! BIGGERRRRRR!! And I will grow even more!!

He reached for a pair of dumbbells on the floor and started curling them. The biceps bulged and lengthened as he curled them. His shoulders expanded even more and veins started pumping blood faster, getting thick as his muscles blew out of proportion. He gritted his teeth and pumped out 20 reps, grunting with each lift, his monster cock growing even freakier inside me…

-        You see!! You see THIS kid !!! Im a MUSCLE GODDDDDD

-        Mmmmmm, pleaseeeeeeee uncle H!! Its too much for me !!!

-        YEAHHHHHHHHHHH, LOOK AT MY MUSCLES! OVER 26 INCH BICEPS!!

-        Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

My hulking naked uncle was totally possessed by POWER. His pecs expanding, his biceps growing larger and harder, his big forearms bulging, his thick quads getting immense…

-        GOTTA GET FREAKY FOR YOU !!

He hefted the dumbbells up and down even faster, muscles bulging, growing, getting freakier and bigger. Then he stopped, his lats spread way out at his sides, freakish, pumped globes of biceps, heaving shoulders, thick hard neck, veins steaming under the man flesh. Sweat poured off his hulking body, dripping all over me…

-        Oh GOD!! I cant take it… much longer…

-        FEEL MY COCK GROW INSIDE YOU AS I HIT THIS MASSIVE MOST MUSCULAR POSE!! CUMMMMMM!! GRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrr…

The beast flexed again and his monster, thick manhood lifted my whole body! Then my uncle raised an arm and brought his bicep next to his head, running his tongue all over it, worshipping his own colossal body, as I stand there in the air, impaled by that unhuman pulsing shaft…

-        Pleaseeeeee uncle H… IM GONNAAAAAAA… !!

-        GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

I could hardly breathe… The pain was intense and my uncle was just a MUSCLE ANIMAL now

-        FUCK YEAH KID!! SEE? IM TOO MUCH FOR YOU!!

-        Im sorry… im…  I cant, I … you will kill me!!

On the floor again, he forced his entire cock inside my asshole. Tears began flowing down my face, I was in pain with uncle's monster cock all the way up my ass. He didn't stop there, he continue to pound my ass plugging his cock in and out of my asshole. He continue to fuck me for about 10 more minutes. After a while, I started to relax, and then, I really began to enjoy the fuck. I turn to my uncle, and ask him to go all the way out of my asshole and to shove his cock all the way back in again

-        YOU SURE YOU ARE READY? - He smiled

-        WRECK ME SIR!!

As soon as I said that, the hulking beast started fucking me like if I was the last piece of ass in the world! Sweat start dripping off his face and hulking bulging chest. I was jacking myself off again while this herculean god fucks and pulverize my ass. When I felt he was about to cum, I squeeze my ass really tight against his bull shaft, and he exploded and shot waves of thick roided cum up my asshole.

-        Fuck YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Within seconds, I started to squirm and scream out as he kept fucking me while I shot my load all over his chest and white beard.

-        I love you uncle H!!

-        I love you too kid. And this is just the beginning…

• 9 months later...