CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX

He’d never been arrested before. It was very strange. More than half the officers at the station were regulars at the gym, so it was almost like he was hanging out at the gym, if the gym had holding cells. The squat racks sort of looked like holding cells, he thought.

They put Jake in the drunk tank. Nobody at the station, and certainly not the arresting officers, believed that Jake was a threat to anyone, but rules were rules, and procedures needed to be followed.

There was no one else in the drunk tank, thankfully. With the stress of the arrest, Jake was no longer aroused, but he was still wearing the ringed underwear, protruding his bulge more than usual.

Brad entered the station. He sat in the public area, waiting for Jake’s lawyer.

In the cruiser on the way to the station, Jake had asked the officers about the charges. They were not supposed to tell him any details, but they clicked off their body cams, and the cruiser’s cam and told him that the complaint was made by one of the doctors at the hospital.

Jake suspected as much. He did not believe that George would want to press charges against him.

When Jake’s lawyer arrived, he asked Jake about what happened. Jake told him, and told him he did not believe George would support the charges.

The lawyer smiled. “Leave it with me,” he had said, “I’ll have you out of here before the end of the day.”

As he was leaving, Jake noticed the lawyer checking him out. Maybe today wouldn’t be so bad after all.

Police interviewed Jake in the presence of his lawyer. His lawyer had advised him to stay silent, and only reply no comment to any question.

After the interview, following a short delay, he was taken to the local courthouse for a hearing that his lawyer had requested, where his lawyer argued that there was no crime, and therefore his client should be released forthwith.

“Your Worship, if it pleases the Court, my client was arrested earlier today on a charge of Aggravated Assault. If Your Worship pleases, I submit to the Court that no crime has been committed, and that my client should be released forthwith, all Charges dropped. The alleged assault was committed in the course of a brutal match of mixed martial arts, a savage sport in which participants use various styles of martial arts to endeavour to defeat their opponents. It is the only combat sport to allow striking of opponents on the ground, which is what occurred here, Your Worship.”

The lawyer handed up a one page document to the bench, and a copy to the Prosecutor.

“Your Worship I submit to the Court an Affidavit, sworn by the deponent today, Mr George Fernandez, the alleged victim of this alleged crime.”

“Objection!” The Prosecutor stood up. “Your Worship, the deponent was savagely beaten, suffering multiple broken bones to his face, no doubt being treated with powerful pain killers. It is submitted that we cannot know the mental state of Mr Fenandez at the time of swearing his Affidavit.”

“Your Worship, unlike my learned friend, we are not asking you to rule on mere supposition and conjecture. I submit to the Court an Affidavit of a Dr Ana Smith, sworn today. Dr Smith is an emergency room physician, and is treating Mr Fernandez, the alleged victim.” Again, he handed copies of the document to the Bench and the Prosecutor. “As Your Worship will see, Dr Smith has sworn to Mr Fernandez being fully compos mentis at the time of the swearing of his Affidavit, he having refused the administration of any analgesic medication.”

Jake's cock swelled. He was going to be let go.

“Mr Smith, what does the Prosecution say?”

“Your Worship, this was a brutal attack on Mr Fernandez. He–“

“Mr Prosecutor, where is your evidence of a brutal attack? Mr Fernandez’s Affidavit deposes there was no attack, but a fair fight within the established rules of their mixed martial arts bout.”

“Your Worship, the police have collected witness statements that the accused refused to stop striking Mr Fernandez once the referee had intervened. At that point, the blows inflicted on Mr Fernandez ceased to be sanctioned, legal blows within the confines of the sport and elevated to unlawful assault and battery of Mr Fernandez by the accused.”

“I’m sorry, Mr Smith, but the Prosecution has no case. No victim, and no crime. The charges against the accused are hereby vacated, the accused shall be released immediately.”

And, just like that, Jake was free to go; his cock diamond hard at his defeat of the system.

Standing, his bulging cock enhanced by the ring underwear, he walked out of the courtroom, all eyes following him and his bulge.

Mr Smith, the prosecutor, seethed with rage. He knew a delinquent punk when he saw one, and he deserved prison time for what he did to Fernandez.

He lamented the fact that charismatic, attractive people often receive far more leniency from the justice system – and the accused sure was charismatic and attractive, he thought. Of course, this analysis ignored the fact that he had no case.

He recalled the sight of the accused standing and walking out of the Courtroom, bulging obscenely, his muscular arm flexing as he shook hands with his lawyer, huge veins branching down from his elbows across his forearms in a powerful display of conditioning and strength. He’d used that power, that strength, to pummel Fernandez well beyond what was allowed under even the most lax MMA rules.

As he stood for the announcement of the next case, his own trousers tented as he tried to banish thoughts of the accused from his mind.

• Like 6

44 minutes ago, Ro20316 said:

Ohhh the plot tickens and i love it. Jake is in trouble for what happened to George and understabale so.

Sorry to disappoint you Ro - life isn't fair. Sometimes people have all the luck, and Jake lucked out this time.

• Like 1

CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN

As they exited the courtroom, Brad gave his friend a giant bear-hug lifting him and putting him back down, happy that his friend would avoid a fine or, worse, jail.

Jake could barely walk, his cock achingly hard, desperate for release. The constricting stainless steel rings banding his cock relentlessly squeezed and compressed his cock, increasing its hardness and tumescence, which in turn increased the pressure applied by the rings.

He was in ecstatic agony.

His lawyer was salivating, almost drooling, ogling his, now former, client. Perhaps they could continue their mutually beneficial relationship.

“Thanks counsellor. Nice work.”

“That’s what I’m paid for.”

Jake flexed and twitched his cock, his bulge surging, the lawyer licking his lips and outright staring.

“So, uh, counsellor. I need some more help from you.” Flex. Twitch. Surge. “It should only take you a few minutes.” Flex. Twitch. Surge. “I think you’ll find it a pleasurable experience.” Flex. Twitch. Surge.

“Brad, wait here.”

Jake led the lawyer to a witness examination room, off the main courtroom, closing the door.

“Counsellor, I have a vexing problem that is plainly obvious.” He sat, manspreading, facing the lawyer.

“You see, I’m fucking rock hard right now.”

The lawyer’s eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets as Jake began undressing.

“What are you doing? If we’re caught in here, that’s my career!”

“The risk just heightens the pleasure, counsellor.”

Jake stood, revealing the leather underwear that had him so hard, so horny, so ready to gag this lawyer.

“Counsellor, you clearly have the gift of the gab, it’s time to put that gift to a better use.”

The lawyer was nervous, but also could not bring himself to look away from the glorious specimen of manhood before him. Jake had him pegged as a size queen from the moment they’d first met. He wasn’t particularly aroused by muscle, or vascularity. A well muscled stud is always nice, of course, but he was a total – ahem – sucker for massive, pulsating cock, and if that cock was backed by monstrous balls, all the better. Jake more than fit the bill, and with the underwear’s over-pouch stretched to eye watering proportions (his eyes will be watering soon, if they weren’t yet), the lawyer was mesmerised, dropping to his knees.

Jake ripped the over pouch from the underwear, revealing his freakish, outrageous cock.

Grabbing the lawyers head with one hand, he tweaked his nipple with the other sending a squirt of pre firing out his tip, the pre managing to get through his urethra, though the urethra was being crushed closed by the mammoth girth of his shaft.

“Suck it up, counsellor.” He slammed his cock into the back of the lawyer’s throat, smashing his monstrously engorged glans against his tonsils. The lawyer gagged. Rather than giving him respite, Jake flexed and twitched his cock, ramming it harder against the lawyer's tonsils.

The lawyer was lucky, indeed, that Jake was as well endowed as he was; the stainless steel rings only reached about half-way up his hard shaft. Otherwise our counsellor may have lost some teeth as Jake continued smashing and ramming his cock into the lawyer’s throat, indifferent to his gagging, and tearful eyes.

The tip of his urethra was being tickled by the lawyer’s uvula, with his glans forcing its way between the tonsils, Jake’s glans was being stimulated from every direction, though Jake was disappointed at the lack of attention to his fraenulum.

He pulled the lawyer off his cock, “Play with my fraenulum.”

The lawyer, tears in his eyes, immediately took to stimulating Jake’s fraenulum, first with his hands and fingers, alternating between the softest, barely-felt touch, and forceful manipulation, mixing in his mouth, lips and tongue.

“Counsellor, we’ve reached a verdict. You’re going to want to swallow like you’ve never swallowed before, if you don’t want to ruin your nice suit.”

The lawyer hungrily sucked on Jake’s cock as he unleashed a fire-hose torrent of cum. Ordinarily, Jake’s ejaculations were powerful, with massive spurts of cum being ejected with enormous momentum with each pump of his cock. With his urethra almost compressed closed, each spurt was ejected with an intense pressure, the force of each rope magnified.

The hapless lawyer stood no chance, as cum snorted from his nose and he coughed and spluttered, his body desperately trying to avoid him drowning in the cum being forced into his airways by Jake’s pumping cock.

Jake’s orgasm was mind-blowing, the lawyer’s discomfort adding to his arousal and rapturous ecstasy.

As his ejaculation wound down, he concentrated on allowing his dick to deflate, to enable him to remove the rings constricting his cock and providing such orgasmic pleasure.

• Like 5

CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT

Jake exited the witness room, leaving the lawyer still coughing and spluttering Jake's cum all over himself and the room.

Brad smiled at him, shaking his head, ruefully, “You’re unbelievable.”

“What?”

“You just got your rocks off.”

“Yeah, and?”

“Normal people don’t get to have random sexual encounters, at will.”

“Well, it’s a good thing I’m not normal,” he said, grinning. “Besides, it was a medical emergency. Priapism is no joke. Obviously I’m too big for those underwear. The counsellor was merely providing essential first aid. That’s the way I’d spin it, and he’s the lawyer, not me.”  Brad rolled his eyes, laughing.

“On a more serious note, I need to try and call Scott.” Their mood shifted, appreciably. With everything that had occurred that day, he had not yet had the chance to try and call Scott.

As Brad drove them back to Jake’s, he tried dialling Scott’s number. It would dial, and then divert to his voicemail – he was deliberately rejecting the call. He hung up and tried again, same result - he left a voicemail:

“Scott, its Uncle Jake. I hope your flight was okay. Please, call me. We have a lot to talk about. I have to apologise, and explain. Don’t ignore me, okay.”

“I suppose that was not unexpected. He’s still processing things, I hope.”

“He’ll come around, mate. You just need to give him time. He had a whole lot of shit thrown at him all at once.”

“Yeah, hope that’s all it is." He had a thought. "Do you know what time visiting hours start at the hospital? I’d like to go and see George.”

“Probably about now. They won’t kick us out anyway. They’re more guidelines,” he said, as he switched direction and headed towards the hospital.

George was in a private room. His family had already been and gone, he was alone.

“George?”

“Jake! Brad! Come in, come in.”

George was sitting up, watching TV, waiting for dinner. As bad as hospital food was, when you’ve got nothing else to do and you’re confined to your bed, you look forward to the smallest things.

“How are you?” Asked Jake.

He had a bandage covering stitches where Jake’s first elbow struck, he had fractures of both eye sockets, and had extensive bruising and swelling. Overall, considering the pummelling Jake had rained down, he was surprisingly uninjured.

“They’re waiting for results of a brain scan, to make sure there’s no swelling or bleeding, before they’ll discharge me, but I feel fine. A bit sore, bruised and battered, but that comes with the territory. Really, I’m fine. Everyone totally overreacted. I was hurt worse the last pro fight, against Jones, remember?”

They all winced, his arm had been broken in an arm bar by Jones, the bones protruding through the skin. His screams of agony are still echoing in everyone’s ears.

“Still, that was a pro fight, this was just practice. I feel terrible and wanted to say I'm sorry, again.”

“No, please. Don’t be sorry. No hard feelings. You’ve done me a favour, in a twisted way. I couldn’t believe it when your lawyer’s clerk came to see me this morning. They’d arrested you! So, of course, I agreed to help free you in whatever way I could. I happily signed the Affidavit.”

Jake and Brad both had quizzical looks. “Favour? How so?”

“Jake, you smashed me. It was over before it even started, and I’m supposed to be the professional.”

“George you were probably holding back subconsciously, thinking I was an amateur, I was the gym owner, so you didn’t want to upstage me–“

“No, I promise you. I didn’t hold back. At all. You just outclassed me, plain and simple. I still can’t believe it, how easy you made it look.”

Jake was silent. What could he say?

“So, I thank you, and say you did me a favour, because you’ve lit a fucking fire under my arse. You–“

“George–“

“No, let me finish. You made me look like a total noob, not the state champion. You’ve inspired me to work harder; work my arse off. Strength, agility, technique. I need to improve on everything. I WILL improve on everything.”

“I’m happy to hear you say you want to improve,” said Jake, “that’s why we started the gym. Everyone can improve, and we want all our members to be the best that they can be, and we’ve tried to make it a facility that provides everything for our members to achieve that goal.”

“I’m hoping to return to training sooner, rather than later. As soon as I’m cleared by the docs. And, I would be honoured if you would spar and train with me again.” He held out his hand for Jake to shake.

Jake took his hand, shaking firmly.

• Like 5

CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE

Today was the day. Friday.

HE woke up, HIS morning wood extra hard. HE’d dreamt of Amber and Jake, prognosticating tonight’s threesome.

Yesterday, HE had stepped Amber through HIS workings and calculations, and HIS recent review, to assist her with her own review of HIS workings. If she signed off, HE had already decided that HE would inject himself, testing the latest version of the samples on HIMSELF. If the others didn’t want to participate, that was up to them.

Jake had called HIM last night, indicating that he’d be back at work today. Perhaps he should also review the materials and the theory.

Amber was waking up at around the same time. If she’d had a penis, she would’ve woken with morning wood. She, too, dreamt of their impending threesome.

Though she’d missed Jake yesterday, without his presence to distract, they had had a very productive day. She was starting to come around to HIS view that it really was going to work, and that was exciting. Not quite exciting on the Jake level, but exciting nonetheless.

Jake and Brad had decided to spend the night in with a few beers after the excitement of the day. Scott had not returned Jake’s call.

Jake again broached the subject of the threesome with Brad, asking if he was in. Brad reluctantly agreed, still concerned that he was disrespecting the memory of his dead wife and child.

Jake was ecstatic, believing that this would open the floodgates, leading to his friend having regular sex again, forming relationships and maybe even marrying again one day. Brad was too good to remain alone, he deserved to find Angelina Mark II.

The fact that Brad was a muscular brute of a man, not hot in the traditional handsome sense, but hot in the ‘he’ll smash anyone that looks at you the wrong way’ sense, wouldn’t hurt tonight’s mix.

Despite their close relationship, Jake and Brad had never shared a partner, participated in an orgy together, or even fucked their respective partners in the same room. So this would be a new experience all around. And new was hot, new was exciting. New would be fucking awesome.

At work, they’d each gone off to their respective corners, independently reviewing all of the work they’d done so far.

Working individually minimised their distraction, though each of them was looking forward to that evening, each for their own slightly different reasons.

Jake had shown each of them some pictures of Brad, asking if they would object to him joining them tonight. As he anticipated, they were each eager. The threesome would now officially be a foursome.

Jake had never considered the possibility that the foursome could end up as two couples, who happened to be having sex in the same room, rather than a four-way orgy.

• Like 6

On 5/15/2022 at 5:44 PM, LorianofLothric said:

Wow what a thoroughly well-written and hot story. Love the characters and the gradually rising action and the frequent viewpoint shifts keep things varied and interesting. Presumably the vaccine trials will have some effect on them and I can’t wait to see how that plays out! 

Thanks. Sorry, somehow missed your post when it was first posted.

The vaccines will have an effect, but perhaps not one our protagonists (or the readers) expect. ;)

Hope you're still enjoying the story. There's  more to come, including some resolution regarding the vaccine.

8 hours ago, mmvmgo2011 said:

Jake had never considered the possibility that the foursome could end up as two couples, who happened to be having sex in the same room, rather than a four-way orgy.

Is this you foreshadowing things?... This si you foreshadowing things.

I can notw ait.

Really

• Like 1

CHAPTER SIXTY

The end of the day was nearing. Amber had been considering what she would wear ever since Jake had proposed their threesome, now a foursome, the other day. She started with the shoes - Jake had mentioned he was turned on by stilettos, and she had the perfect pair of stiletto heels in mind that he would love. Impossibly tall, ridiculously thin heels; she built the rest of her outfit around the shoes.

She wondered idly what Jake would wear, knowing that whatever he wore, it’d be brutally hot; sex on legs, a walking orgasm. Speaking of sex on legs, Jake had showed her some photos of Brad, and she was excited.

He was muscular, like Jake, but also different. Brad was muscular in more of a bruiser sense, and he was an absolute unit. Whereas Jake was defined and each muscle showed striations and vascularity, Brad’s muscles were not as defined, though their sheer size meant that individual muscles were visible, and she was pleased to see he showed large, hose-sized, branching veins, but none of the feathering and smaller veins that Jake’s definition brought out. She could not tell from the photos, but he appeared to have decent plumbing she could work with. He was sexy in his own, different way, than Jake. Variety is the spice of life.

She liked his shaved head, and goatee. The scar through his eyebrow and crooked nose also hot, indicating he was not afraid to fight. However, she could do without the cauliflower ears. You can’t have everything, she thought, except there was Jake, who apparently did have everything.

As she was leaving work last night, she discussed with HIM HIS impending first real sexual encounter. Understandably, HE was nervous, but also excited.

HE was not particularly fashion savvy, though HE was lucky enough to have that mop of bed-head hair that somehow always looked perfect, similar to Jake’s – men had it so easy, she thought, she had to spend hours in the hair salon, they just got out of bed! – and she’d suggested HE give some thought to what to wear. HE had not shaved today, the beginnings of stubble highlighting HIS strong, square jawline. The short, rough hair on HIS face and around HIS lips would help to stimulate her as HE went down on her, she thought. HIS striking blue eyes were alluring; by far HIS best feature. HE also had a sexy, protrudent Adam’s apple, which bobbed up and down, seductively rounding out HIS masculine face.

Jake had still not heard from Scott. He was getting increasingly concerned. He had now had two days, which should have been long enough for him to cool down and step back from the turmoil.

He fired off a text:

“Scotty. Haven’t heard from you buddy. Again, I’m sorry. Please, at least give me a chance to explain. After that, ignore me if you decide. Love you buddy.”

Brad was nervous for this evening. It was totally incongruous that this giant brute of a man, who could crush you just by looking at you, was insecure and nervous. He’d admitted his anxiety to Jake last night. He hadn’t had sex in a few years, and he hadn’t had sex with anyone other than his wife in well over a decade. When viewed from this perspective, his anxiety was unsurprising.

Jake had tried to reassure his friend, but the only way to truly reassure himself was to get back in the saddle. Tonight would be an important first stepping stone, and the inclusion of a totally inexperienced participant should give him some comfort that he won’t be alone in his anxiety and nervousness and lack of practice.

HE wondered if HE could back out. This was a mistake. Jake was a master, if Amber could be believed - and HE had no reason not to believe her. Looking at Jake, HE had every reason TO believe her.

Jake had had a crush on HIM! Jake! On HIM! HE laughed to himself. It was ridiculous to think someone like Jake would even look twice at someone like HIM.

Yet Jake himself had admitted it. He had no reason to lie, why would he? HE would try and live up to Jake’s expectations, and justify Jake's crush to HIMSELF and Jake.

As the workday ended, they all went off to eat dinner, shower, change and prepare for their night out, and whatever led from there. Brad would meet Jake at his, and they’d drive in together, all meeting back at HIS in three hours time.

• Like 7

CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE

HE went upstairs after Jake, the last one to leave work, left. Preparing to shower, HE stripped down to HIS underwear. After speaking with Amber, HE’d done some research on clothing styles, and HE’d decided upon a casual, preppy look for tonight. Rummaging around in HIS wardrobe, HE found items HE thought would be suitable. White, slim-fit, stretch chinos, navy, grey and white boat shoes, and a navy and grey polo shirt. HIS options with respect to underwear were rather limited. It was Y-front tighty-whities, or Y-front tighty-whities.

HE stood in front of the mirror, examining HIMSELF. HE was rather attractive, HE thought. Tall, slim, with classic features and a messy head of hair that HE never really had to do anything with. HIS eyes sparkled like sapphires, the most striking aspect of HIS appearance, and usually the first thing people noticed about HIM. HE liked the stubble – Amber’s suggestion – it was only one-day’s growth, but already, it made HIM look older, more masculine.

HE thought about HIS junk. Not much HE could do about that, HE thought. HE’d trimmed HIS pubic hair; HE did not like the hairless look. HE was born with an 8-inch dick, so 8-inches it was. HE was a grower, rather than a show-er, so HE never really had much to show by way of bulge or hinting at what HE was packing. HIS balls were, as far as HE could tell, at the low end of average, size wise. They did their job - HE was certainly never slow to rise to the occasion when HE watched porn - so their production of testosterone was adequate.

Jake had already indicated to HIM that a large part of the joy and mastery of sex was mental. Being confident in yourself and your abilities, and anticipating the desires of your partner so you could fulfil them. Especially with women, the anticipation and build-up was important, slowly building up to a crescendo, so when the orgasmic wave broke, it was as good as it could be. It’s not that size didn’t matter - it absolutely did - but a lazy guy with a big cock would be average, at best, compared to a determined, focused guy with average to above-average size. What was it Amber had said to HIM - a lot of guys did more with a lot less?

That was reassuring, but HE could not help feeling intimidated, inadequate and anxious. Brad - holy crap, Brad! Jake could not have picked a closer walking fantasy if HE’d tried. HE chubbed up at the thought of the mountain of man, packed with muscle, but it also increased his anxiety. They were all veterans, HE a totally green rookie. Again, not much HE could do about that. At least they all knew, that took some of the pressure and awkwardness away.

Dropping his Y-fronts, HE turned on the shower, and stepped in as the steam began rising. HE paid particular attention to washing sack and crack, and under his foreskin. As HE lathered himself, and particularly HIS genitals, HIS mind wandered.

HE imagined Jake’s naked body, pressed up against Amber’s luscious curves, her massive tits pressed into his torso, flattened by the immovable stone of his muscle. Jake’s cock nestled between their chests - hers, soft and pillowy, dough-like, voluptuous and pert, his hard and vascular, granite-like, angular and square.

HE imagined Brad, dwarfing them both in sheer size, anally penetrating Amber, his barrel chest pressed into her back as his massive hands groped and grabbed at Jake’s sublime glutes, huge fingers penetrating Jake’s hole, probing for his prostate.

It was telling that HE did not imagine HIMSELF in the scenario. HIS dick stiffened and rose as HIS mind continued to play out the fornication. HE began pumping furiously, flecks of pre-cum flying in every direction. As the action in HIS imagination came to its pinnacle, HE orgasmed, allowing the shower to wash away HIS cum.

Finishing up in the shower, HE dried off and dressed, awaiting the arrival of the others.

Amber was the first to arrive. She was breathtakingly stunning. She wore a tight black dress with a plunging V neckline that almost reached her belly button. The V rested on her breasts, hiding her nipples and areolae, but little else. The dress accentuated her hourglass, the V drawing the eyes to her breasts, then down to her snatch and legs that seemed to go forever. The mounds of her arse were round and pert, the dress sticking to her curves, ending an inch or two from where her arse cheeks stopped. Her calves were shapely, accentuated by the 8 inch, impossibly thin stiletto heels. HE liked what HE saw, chubbing up.

“You look… amaz-, wonde-, incredible!” HE stuttered, struggled to find the words, HIS mind turned to mush.

She laughed, a melodious, mellifluent sound, “Thank YOU. YOU scrub up pretty good YOURSELF.” HE’d chosen well, the clothing suited HIM, and she was very pleased with herself encouraging HIM to grow out HIS stubble.

“Come in, please,” HE said, stepping aside to allow her through. As she walked past HIM, her manicured fingers brushed against HIS chest, leaving trails of tingling fire in their wake. HE watched her as she walked in, her seductive sway highlighting her hips and arse in ways that made HIM want to take her then and there, the others be damned. The back of her dress reflected the front, with a large scoop cut out down to the small of her back exposing her shoulder blades and back.

HE followed her inside, closing the door.

“This was a mistake.”

“You’ll be fine. Just do what comes naturally.” Jake was driving them, making the final turn into his street. “You’re a hot, fucking muscular stud. You’ve got nothing to worry about.”

• Like 7