CHAPTER SEVENTY-FOUR

HE’d asked them to review HIS work as HE wanted to inject HIMSELF. HE was crazy! HE couldn’t do that.

At least, that’s what they thought at first.

Once they’d reviewed HIS work, they began to feel differently. HIS work was correct, they were certain of it. Their own review confirmed it.

HE was a brilliant academic, but HE wasn’t the only brilliant academic. Their own work indicated that not only would the vaccine have the effect that HE’d predicted, potentially leading to the end of infectious diseases in humans one day, but it would have further effects.

They had not anticipated that HE would inject himself, there being no data on what effects a double dose may cause (let alone the mix of two different formulations).

They considered the legal and ethical implications of their actions - they would never work again, and may be jailed for the assault of injecting someone without their consent. But they believed that the benefits and effects of the vaccine would supersede any other considerations, avoiding any complaint or investigation into their actions. So they injected each of them, anticipating the effects - getting aroused.

HE woke late in the afternoon, HIS raging hardon tenting the sheets. A nurse was reviewing and completing HIS chart.

“Looks like the testosterone has kicked in,” she laughed.

HE blushed furiously, trying to hide the erection, without success. It was painfully hard, and HIS libido was off the charts.

HE imagined the nurse pulling off the sheets, wrapping her lips around HIS glans, and sucking HIM flaccid. HE felt a bead of pre enter HIS urethra, pushing up through HIS cock by subtle peristaltic pumping of muscles, gathering at the tip, wetting the sheet. HIS cock twitched and flexed with HIS arousal. What was THAT? It felt fucking amazing. HE could feel the bead moving through HIS cock, nerve endings lighting up with pleasure, shooting electrical arousal throughout HIS body.

HE pulled the sheets off HIM, lifting HIS hospital gown. “Nurse Nicholson, it’s not going to suck itself. Get to work.”

Whoa, what? Where did THAT come from? HE’d never been so forward, so bold.

Nurse Nicholson smiled, aroused by HIS confidence and brazenness, and, HE was cute. She bent over and kissed HIS fraenulum. HIS eyes rolled back into HIS head. The explosion of pleasure firing from the tip of HIS cock beyond words.

HE grabbed the back of HER neck, bringing HER head down, forcing HIS cock down her throat. The feelings were indescribable. HE could feel every nuance, every individual nerve firing its pleasure signal to HIS brain, HE could make out the shape of her tonsils on HIS glans, could feel more of HIS pre being produced in HIS prostate and flowing through HIS ducts and out the urethra, setting off HIS nerves from the inside of HIS cock. HIS cock stiffened, HIS balls rose up and HIS orgasm began pumping HIS ejaculate into the nurse’s mouth, HIS entire body tingling and prickling with arousal and pleasure. She swallowed HIS load, ensuring that HIS penis deflated following HIS orgasm. “That was… awesome.”

“It’s good to know the testosterone is working.”

“And then some," HE said, pointing to HIS inflating cock.

She laughed. “YOU’ll have to take care of that one on YOUR own, sorry, I need to continue my rounds.”

HE was disappointed, but so horny, HE started pumping before the nurse had even left the room.

HE’d ejaculated four more times by the time the doctor visited HIM again later that day. And HE was still horny.

“Nurse Nicholson tells me YOUR libido has returned.”

“Yes, doc. It feels incredible. Not only am I horny, but my orgasms have been incredible.”

“That’s good to know. But make sure YOU go easy, and don’t over do it. YOU’re still recovering, and YOU don’t want to injure YOURSELF.”

HE realised that the voices in HIS head had subsided. HE still didn’t feel ‘normal’, but the maddening almost-voices seemed to have faded away. HE still had hyper-proprioception and, certainly when it came to orgasms and HIS pleasure, it was a gift from the heavens.

“Doc, I’m feeling incredible, can I go home tonight?”

“I don’t see why not. Obviously if anything changes, come back, but we’ll fix YOU up with a supply of syringes and needles, and Nurse Nicholson will show you how to inject YOURSELF. We’ll bring YOU the discharge paperwork shortly.”

HE smiled. Imagining what HE was going to do to Amber and Jake with HIS new found horniness.

HE messaged Jake: “Got the doc’s okay to be discharged. Come and pick me up?”

After a short delay: “That’s awesome news. Of course. Don’t want YOU alone on YOUR first night back, so I’ll set YOU up in my guest room again.”

HE smiled again, lasciviously. HE’d spend the night, but it wouldn’t be in the guest room, and very little of it would be spent sleeping.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Well it looks like our unnamed protagonist has finally broken out of his shell. Though he’ll most likely be disappointed when he encounters Jake and Amber but with his clear head perhaps he can help them. Keep it coming! Maybe he’ll even find a way to help Jake break through his plateau…😏

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LorianofLothric said:

Well it looks like our unnamed protagonist has finally broken out of his shell. Though he’ll most likely be disappointed when he encounters Jake and Amber but with his clear head perhaps he can help them. Keep it coming! Maybe he’ll even find a way to help Jake break through his plateau…😏

The wonders of T, even if it is artificially elevated. :D

The effects of the vaccine are still manifesting, so there will be further changes.

As the saying goes, it's always darkest before the dawn, and his dawn may only be beginning.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

CHAPTER SEVENTY-FIVE

Amber woke in Jake’s bed. For the first time in days, she felt refreshed. Her head felt… clearer. The ‘voices’ were still there, but they were quieter, subdued. She looked over at Jake, he was stunningly handsome, even if you couldn’t see his body. She felt lucky - he was smart, handsome, built, hung and, on top of it all, he was Good Guy Jake and, though they hadn’t yet decided to even date, let alone commit, she started to think he was ‘the one.’

Jake’s usual sailboat mast morning wood, was more of a molehill - he was not hard, but not flaccid. She still had no libido to speak of, but she was not totally oblivious to sex like she was the other day.

Jake woke, smiling at her. “Morning, beautiful.”

“Good morning, handsome.” She leaned in for a kiss, a light peck, nothing passionate or sexual.

He stretched, his muscular arms spread out to the sides, his traps and delts rising up, his muscle bellies bulging, veins popping. He adjusted his chubbed up dick, noticing he was feeling better this morning. The ‘voices’ in his head had faded, almost disappeared. He almost felt back to normal, though he, too, suffered a diminished libido still.

“I’m going to have a shower,” said Amber. “No worries.”

Jake had still not heard from Scott, though he had not sent any further messages, or tried to call him since his last message, asking Scott not to ignore him. Jason had also remained off the radar. It was also unusual for him not to have spoken to Brad in so long.

He messaged Brad: “Bradley, what’s up?” And waited for a response.

“You’ll have to take care of that one on YOUR own, sorry, I need to continue my rounds,” she laughed.

Which was disappointing, she knew how to give head. Speaking of head, the ‘voices’ in HIS head were extra loud, extra insistent, if they didn’t find a way to control them – Increase arousal. Relax arteries in penis. Constrict veins in penis. – What was that?

As HE wondered where those thoughts came from – and they were HIS thoughts, though not in HIS usual inner monologue voice, they were detached, separate somehow – HE watched Nurse Nicholson leave the room, HIS horniness ramping up, HIS cock hardening painfully, demanding HIS attention.

HE started pumping before the nurse had even left the room, focussing on HIS cock and the incredible sensations HE was feeling, HIS musings on the strange thoughts fading away as pleasure overtook HIS brain.

When his phone indicated he’d received a message, he though it was Brad responding from earlier in the day, but it was HIM - asking to be picked up from hospital. He simultaneously smiled and frowned. Smiled, because HE was being discharged, frowned, because it was odd of Brad not to respond for so long, especially as they hadn’t had any contact for a few days.

“Good news, HE’s being discharged.”

She smiled, “That’s awesome.”

“I’ll set HIM up in the spare bedroom, don’t want HIM alone on the first night out, just in case.”

“Good idea.”

Jake messaged HIM and they headed off to pick HIM up.

• Like 5

What fantastic turn of events on teh story.

It seems the formula injected to Jake and Amber is a raw version and with the side effects taking long to overcome  or maybe it's their bodies taking longer to adjust to the changes they are experimenting while on HIM  the changes are coming faster and the balanced formula is helping his body to "heal" rapidly.

It will be an interesting pick up when  HE noticed Amber and Jake's state compared to his and maybe just maybe they will find out somone injected them the unfinished formula.

In my mind Brad took his time to morun his wife one more time before going back to have a propper sex life and he is now with Jason dominating the guy and working him extra hard... He found a new interest on mucle worship and domination and who betetr than newly found out worshipper to learn what he can do.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Ro20316 said:

What fantastic turn of events on teh story.

It seems the formula injected to Jake and Amber is a raw version and with the side effects taking long to overcome  or maybe it's their bodies taking longer to adjust to the changes they are experimenting while on HIM  the changes are coming faster and the balanced formula is helping his body to "heal" rapidly.

It will be an interesting pick up when  HE noticed Amber and Jake's state compared to his and maybe just maybe they will find out somone injected them the unfinished formula.

In my mind Brad took his time to morun his wife one more time before going back to have a propper sex life and he is now with Jason dominating the guy and working him extra hard... He found a new interest on mucle worship and domination and who betetr than newly found out worshipper to learn what he can do.

It's always interesting reading your comments and predictions. The storyline with Brad and Jason... fantastic idea that had not occurred to me. My plan for their arcs is quite different. Maybe in another story. 😜

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

CHAPTER SEVENTY-SIX

HE looked incredible. The tiredness and weariness gone from HIS face; HE was beaming. “YOU’re looking so much better! How are YOU feeling?” Amber asked.

“I feel fucking amazing. Strong, powerful, full of vitality, virility. And horny. Fuck me am I horny!” HE wasn’t kidding, HIS tenting bulge was the first thing she noticed as they walked in the room to collect HIM from the hospital. “I’ve blown five times already today, and ready for number six.”

Jake laughed, “If you can blow five times in a hospital room, YOU must be horny… this has to be one of the least arousing places on the planet.” Jake felt a pleasant tingling in his groin, though he was not yet recovered enough to chubb up at the sight of his crush horned up.

HE and Amber sat in the back seat on the way back to Jake’s, their lips locked the entire journey, despite Amber’s protestations that she was not in the mood. Jake smiled, watching them in the rear view mirror from time to time. His protégé was progressing brilliantly, better than he could’ve imagined. As he glanced back, he saw HIM reach into Amber’s panties, causing her to gasp. Jake beamed with pride, the tingling in his groin intensifying.

As they arrived, Jake’s phone pinged with a message from Brad: “Hey mate, sorry been awol. What are you up to?”

“Not much, now, but a whole lot has gone down. Need to catch you up.”

“Is that Scott?” Amber asked. “No, Brad.”

HIS cock jumped as HE heard Brad’s name, HE felt a bead of pre travel up and out the urethral meatus, leaving a wet spot on HIS underwear. HE shivered with arousal. “Is he coming over?” HE asked, his cock hardening further.

Jake messaged: “Come round.”

“See you in 20.”

Jake greeted his friend at the door warmly, giving his friend a warm hug, at least, as much of a hug he could manage, given he couldn’t get his arms all the way around his brute of a friend.

Brad returned the hug. Truth be told, he had been avoiding his best friend since that Friday night. He had needed to work through his feelings. He had always considered himself as heterosexual, he was attracted to women, if he imagined himself with a partner, it was with a woman.

But, he was also aroused by muscle, especially massive, conditioned muscle, the more vascular, the better. It just so happens that those with massive, vascular muscles were men. Some women, too, of course, but he did not find female bodybuilders attractive, especially those with anything near the muscle mass he found stimulating, their abuse of steroids masculinising them.

Before Friday, he had never had sex involving a man, or had his arse played with during sex. He’d had a few threesomes, but always with two women. The arse play was hot. The feeling of Amber stimulating his prostate… he groaned deeply just remembering, his cock stirring. If a finger or two could make him feel like that, he was curious what it would feel like to be penetrated by a dick. And imagine a dick like Jake’s!

He broke off his embrace. “So, what’s the big news?”

“I’ll let the others explain,” he said, as he led Brad through to the living room.

Brad kissed Amber warmly in greeting, noting her cooler reception than last time. HIS reception, on the other hand, was on a whole other level.

Brad extended his hand to shake. Rather than grasp his hand to shake, HE grabbed it and cupped it to HIS tented bulge. “Brad, it’s obviously very good to see you again.”

“What the hell?!” He exclaimed, snatching his hand away. “Not cool, buddy.”

Jake stepped in before it could get ugly. “No harm meant, mate, HE’s not really HIMSELF right now. Doctor’s pumped HIM full of T. HE went from basically no T to max dose.”

Brad’s eyebrows raised. No wonder HE was forward. Brad recalled his own experience on T, especially the first time. He thought his cock would smash concrete. He’d slammed poor Angelina over and over and, though she'd loved it, he'd still needed more. And that was him starting from his own naturally high levels, he couldn’t imagine going from zero to max.

“C’mon Brad, flex for me. Your muscles are fucking hot. One day, I’m going to be bigger than you, and more defined than Jake!”

“HE’s obviously delusional,” said Jake.

“No, not delusional. It will happen.” HE sounded so adamant, so sure of HIMSELF.

HE was sure of himself, because HE’d made a realisation, a realisation of what it all meant, how it was affecting HIM. What HE could do. What HE could achieve. The thought of HIS future, and Brad and Jake standing before HIM had HIM cumming as he stood before them, wet spot spreading in HIS tented bulge. HE felt not a hint of embarrassment or shame, rather, it aroused HIM further; HE was ready for load number seven of the day.

• Like 9

CHAPTER SEVENTY-SEVEN

Suddenly, the ’voices’ stopped. Jake marvelled at the blessed silence. But what did it mean?

HE’d just claimed that HE would be bigger than Brad and more defined than he was. It was a bold claim. Not impossible, of course, but Jake could not see it. The effort HE’d need to put in to catch up, let alone surpass either of them, was just too great.

Amber spoke. “Yes, Brad, give us a show. It’ll be hot. In fact, let’s have a flex-off between you and Jake.” She licked her lips and tweaked her nipple. It seems that Amber’s libido had returned.

The thought of her getting worked up made Jake’s cock chub up. He could feel his balls effervescing, awoken from their recent vaccine-induced slumber, they were now working overtime to restore Jake’s testosterone levels, the sudden spike arousing him.

Jake adjusted himself as he salaciously smiled, preparing to give his friends a show.

The realisation hit HIM in the car, as HE and Amber were kissing. The ‘voices’ returned, only they weren’t voices. They were HIM. HIS own brain.

What HE was hearing was HIS stream of subconscious thoughts – HIS brain sending the continuous stream of the thousands of commands needed to keep HIS body functioning and keep HIM alive.

Somehow, the vaccine had unlocked HIS subconscious. This was an effect HE had not anticipated. HE was certain that, with practice, HE would be able to control every aspect of HIS body, overriding HIS subconscious brain’s controls in a similar way that one can hold their breath, or instruct the bladder to release a stream of urine to relieve oneself. Conscious control of subconscious systems of the body.

Only now, HE had access to everything; well, HE would have. For now, HE was still learning how to quieten the ‘voices’, returning control to HIS subconscious without affecting HIS conscious mind. If HE concentrated really hard, HE could almost silence the commands, but it required all HIS mental strength and stamina. HE hoped with practice it would improve, like a muscle being strengthened by training.

HE nearly cummed, just imagining the possibilities. HE would have complete control over every function of HIS body, able to override any system or sub-system. HE would be able to achieve anything. HE would be able to fulfil his every fantasy. HE had only begun to consider the possibilities, HE would enjoy exploring what HIS new found abilities enabled HIM to do.

Amber licked her lips, and tweaked her nipple, anticipating the show to come.

The voices in her head had just stopped, suddenly and without warning. The silence was golden, and it seems that her sexual desire was back, with a vengeance. Blood flooded into her tits and to her vagina, swelling them with her arousal.

Brad removed his jacket, they wanted a show, he would give them a show.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

CHAPTER SEVENTY-EIGHT

Jake began. He slowly rolled up the sleeves of his shirt, showing off his forearms and their freakishly erotic vascularity. As his hands and fingers moved, deftly folding and rolling the sleeves, the muscles of his forearms flexed, tightened, and released, muscles rippling, veins popping.

How could the simple act of rolling up a sleeve be so erotic? HE thought, HIS cock already standing full mast again.

Slowly, teasingly, Jake unbuttoned his shirt, one button at a time. As he raised his arms to the top button, his lats flared, stretching the fabric of the shirt, pulling it taught against his tight abs, each brick clearly visible through the fabric.

With each button, he gradually revealed more of his fantastically striated chest, a light dusting of hair emphasising the cleft between the two squared off pecs, veins branching from his delts across the insertion point, meeting in the middle of his chest, above the cleft, tributary veins spreading and branching across his pecs and up to his neck and traps. He flexed each pec muscle individually as each button came undone, rolling the flex, first from top to bottom, then from bottom to top, his muscle control exquisite, the striations rippling in undulating waves of power. As he flexed he groaned, a low, deep growl that titillated them.

As he undid buttons, he stretched open the shirt, causing it to gape open, revealing more of his Adonis-like body, his serratus fanning into his obliques, everything pointing in a lewd V to his bulge, feathering veins spreading across each muscle, feeding them with their web of strength and power.

He continued with the buttons, his powerful core now fully exposed, all eight blocks of individual ab muscles standing in relief forming his tight, washboard abs. He undid the buckle of his belt, allowing the ends of the belt to hang loose, and unbuttoned his jeans, his treasure trail disappearing beneath, leading to the still covered and hidden, yet prominent treasure of his bulge. He untucked the shirt from his unbuttoned jeans.

As he shucked off the shirt, first one arm, then the other, his deltoids flexed with his arms’ rotation, the three heads of the muscle rippling with the movement. As he pulled the shirt down his arms, the deltoids made way, revealing his biceps and triceps, the horseshoe of his triceps expanding as his arms extended to remove the shirt.

HE could take no more. As Jake removed his shirt, HE moved in to worship his godly body. Everywhere HE looked, defined, vascular muscle. HIS cock swelled even harder, the pressure of HIS arousal bringing pain, the stream of HIS subconscious in HIS head was louder, with HIM unable to maintain the concentration necessary to quiet it.

HE knelt in front of Jake and, flicked the very tip of HIS tongue against Jake’s nipple, prompting Jake to flex his pec, hardening it to a striated block of granite, covered in a tangle of pulsing veins. HE brought his lips around the nipple and suckled gently, caressing it with HIS tongue. Jake growled again, lower and deeper than before, more animalistic. HE could feel Jake’s heartbeat through HIS lips, HIS tongue, a powerful, slow, steady beat. Despite Jake’s arousal, his fitness meant his heart rate barely increased.

HIS cock screamed for release. HE wanted to fuck Jake’s pecs, his biceps, cum on his forearms, cum in the valleys of his abs, his bellybutton, his face, then enjoy licking HIS own cum from all over Jake’s body.

As he thought of cumming over Jake’s superlative body, HE caught a snippet of his stream of subconsciousness – lift the testicles (bringing them closer to the body), contract the epididymides (sending sperm from the testes into the vas deferens), palpitate the prostate and seminal vesicles (adding seminal fluids to the semen), contract ejaculatory muscles in and around penis (completing ejaculation) – NO! HE did not want to cum yet! But it was too late, HE was already cumming, HIS seventh time that day. HE was not yet able to intercept and control the thoughts, only sometimes catch snippets of them.

Brad did not stand still while Jake was removing his shirt. He too, removed his shirt, but rather than a slow, sensual display, he chose to display his raw power.

He grabbed the collar of his polo shirt in each hand and slowly pulled his hands away from his body. His movements were slow, deliberate, controlled. He did not take advantage of momentum to make it easier.

As his hands spread further, the muscles on his forearms flexed and writhed, his triceps rising up to extend his arms. Where Jake’s arms showed striations and definition, Brad’s arms were all about mass, mass and power. His triceps hung from his arm, massive hams criss crossed with a network of hose-sized veins. He was not cut enough to show any feathering, only the largest, most prominent veins were visible.

His shirt stretched, the fabric creaking and the stitching making popping noises. He continued spreading his arms, as though the shirt was not there, it posing no impediment to his goal of stretching his arms out wide. As he continued, a tear appeared at the base of the flap of fabric where the buttons were. He roared as he continued steadily spreading his arms, veins bulging, triceps stretching the sleeve holes, the shirt tearing down the front, almost perfectly down the middle. He removed the destroyed shirt, displaying his massive, shirtless frame.

Amber took her cue from HIM, as HE moved in to worship Jake, she moved to kneel before Brad, grabbing for his belt.

Jake watched HIM cum, his arousal increased as he revelled in the effect that his body had on HIM. His cock stirred, his glans beginning to push through his foreskin, stretching the opening, though it had not yet pushed fully through.

As he focussed on his tumescent cock, the ‘voices’ in his head returned, only he thought he could make out parts of what the voices were saying – Increase arousal. Relax arteries in penis. Constrict veins in penis. — What? And they weren’t voices, they were his voice, his inner monologue, but an odd, detached form of his inner monologue. Before he could consider it further, his bulge was being nuzzled and caressed, causing electric pleasure to shoot throughout his body, silencing the voice and bringing his attention to his arousal.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1