CHAPTER ONE-HUNDRED-AND-FIFTY-SIX

As he pissed, Brad checked himself out in the mirror. It may be his imagination, but he thought he looked a little more cut. He couldn’t use the scales at home to weigh himself any more, he was too heavy.

He flexed his pecs. Was that a striation? A thick vein wound its way along the top of the pecs, but that vein had always been visible, maybe a few veins in the cleft? He flexed his forearm, was his arm more vascular? It certainly showed prominent veins, but were there more than before?

Amber was horny. Yes, she could dial down her libido, but where was the fun in that? She considered arranging another group sex session, but she wanted Jake for herself. Was that selfish? Then call her selfish. She sent off a text.

Jake needed to test the limits of his control over his toy. Needed, wanted, same thing, right?

He sent a message: “Luke, share your location.”

He received the notification almost instantly. He smiled. He was at the station, working. He jumped on his bike and headed out.

The station was busy, bustling with activity. He was manning the desk. His eyes lit up when he saw Jake enter, but he was also anxious. What was he doing here? Was something wrong?

“Would you excuse me a moment, ma’am?”

He stepped away before even waiting for a response, making a beeline for his alpha. His last communication with him was to Luke - he did not say anything, waiting for his master to address him first.

“Sam, how are you?”

Sam. He relaxed a little.

“I’m okay, sir, how are you? Is everything okay?”

He smiled, a heart-melting, cock-hardening smile. “Everything is fine, I just thought I’d drop in and say hello. Is the Captain in? Diego?”

“They’re both in Captain’s office.”

“Thanks, mate, as you were.”

He felt a stab of jealousy as he watched him head to the Captain’s office, his perfect arse filling out his kevlar riding jeans. Jealousy mixed with anxiety. His role as a police officer was not really compatible with his subservience to his master. There was no question, of course, if there was ever a conflict which side he would choose. If his master ordered something, he would obey without question, without delay. But that could result in perps escaping, it could cost lives. He didn’t want to quit, he enjoyed being a cop and, besides, he couldn’t really afford to quit. What would he do for money?

“Jake, come in.”

Assad tried to crush Jake’s hand when they shook, his forearm flexing and swelling as he squeezed, Jake crushed right back.

“Thanks, Captain. Officer Rodriguez.” He gave him a nod.

“Why the formality?”

“I’m here on official business. Well, I have a favour to ask regarding official business.”

They were both intrigued, “Go on,” said Assad.

“I’d like you to keep Jones away from any serious action. Admin, helping old ladies cross the street, break in reports, whatever, all fine, but any situations involving danger, I’d prefer if he were kept out of it.”

Assad’s eyebrows raised, “That’s quite the request. Not impossible, but some people, including Sam, may not be too happy about that.”

“You don’t have to worry about Sam. He will go along with it.”

“Oh?”

“Rather than explain, perhaps a small demonstration. Diego, if I may?” He indicated his radio.

“Luke to the Captain’s office.”

Luke? There was no Luke at the station, what was he playing at? There was a commotion out in the station proper, someone was yelling. “Hey, I was talking to you! Hey!”

A moment later, Sam barged in. Jake smiled.

Assad spoke, his features angry, “Officer Jones, you better have a good explanation for barging in here like that.”

“Luke, tell the Captain to go fuck himself.”

“Go fuck yourself Captain.”

Jake was grinning. Assad was apoplectic, Diego was slowly twigging to what was going on.

“Luke, explain to the Captain who you are.”

“I am nothing, I am nobody. I belong to my alpha. My master. His to command. His to do with as he pleases. At his beck and call. My role is to serve his every whim and desire, obey his every command. Without delay, without question. I have no wants and desires other than pleasing my master.”

Diego smiled, his bulge swelling with arousal. Assad’s eyebrows raised.

“Luke, give me your gun and baton.” He instantly handed over the weapons. “Attack the Captain.”

He leapt over the desk, landing a punch on the side of Assad’s head. The Captain was not prepared for the attack, and was caught off guard, but he was also strong, tough. He fended off the next punch, and struggled with a crazed Jones trying to attack him every which way, punches, kicks, elbows, knees, bites, headbutts. Jones was young, strong, but Assad was a beast and, once he settled into it, was holding off Jones’ attacks.

“Luke, stand down, retrieve your weapons.”

The attack stopped instantly, and Luke went over to Jake, holstering his gun and putting the baton through the loop in his utility belt. Diego was rubbing his bulging pants.

“Jones! What the fuck is wrong with you?” Silence. “I asked you a question, Constable.” Silence.

Assad stood and went over to Jones, looming over him, “I am your superior officer, you will answer me.” Silence.

“He won’t answer you. Not until I allow it.”

“What?”

“Luke, explain to the Captain.”

“I am to speak only when spoken to by my alpha. I attacked you because he commanded it, and I must obey.”

“You see, Captain, Luke is my toy. My property. Mine to do with as I please. Mine to command.”

“He’s your slave?”

Jake’s mouth twisted, “I don’t like that term but, yes. If I use his toy name, he knows that’s a command from his alpha, his master and he must obey, no matter what. But if I refer to him in any other way, he’s free to respond as he wishes, without ramifications to Luke." He demonstrated, "Sam, kick the Captain in the groin as hard as you can."

"Regulations don't allow attacking another officer outside of training scenarios, and I cannot strike a superior officer."

"Assad, you may want to prepare yourself. Luke, gut punch the Captain as hard as you can."

Assad flexed his core, preparing for the blow. Luke wound up and smashed his fist into Assad's wall of abs.

Assad was amazed. Amazed and aroused. “How?”

“I am his superior. His alpha.” He stopped there, as if that explained everything. Assad was his superior, but Assad could not order him about like that.

“Jake, I can’t count the number of violations just in your little demonstration here. Mishandling of his weapon, allowing a non-officer to handle his weapon, attacking another officer, attacking a superior, disobeying a superior…”

“Well, I technically am an officer, so there’s that.”

“Jake, you know what I meant.”

“Hence, my request. You can imagine what would happen if he was in the middle of a bust, or a stakeout, or a number of other situations.”

“I can.”

“He enjoys his job, and I want my toy to be happy, so I’d rather he not have to quit.” It was a slave's role to obey and please his master, but a good master always looked out for their slave.

“Diego? What do you think? You’ll need to manage him day to day.”

Diego’s bulge indicated what he really thought of it, but he said, “It could be workable. He would need to make up any missed time, but if he’s okay with that…”

“Sam, what do you say?” Asked Jake.

“I would like to continue working. I enjoy my job. And would be happy to make up any missed time.”

“We’ll take it as a trial basis, and see how it goes.”

“Thank you Captain. Luke, thank the Captain and Diego in whatever way they prefer.”

His phone beeped with a message from Amber. He smiled. “When you’re done, meet me out in the car.”

HE continued experimenting, trying to develop a method to put a time limit on any changes. If changes could be made permanent, then there must be a way of giving that change an expiry date, it was just a matter of finding it.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

Jake found someone wiling to service him, sopmeone who he could be the doninant man he wants to be, his need for domination is going to be fullfilled with Sam/Luke altho i love when its a fight for dominace where each man gives as good as they take.

Brad is starting to see the changes and im sure he will not be the only one.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Ro20316 said:

Jake found someone wiling to service him, sopmeone who he could be the doninant man he wants to be, his need for domination is going to be fullfilled with Sam/Luke altho i love when its a fight for dominace where each man gives as good as they take.

Brad is starting to see the changes and im sure he will not be the only one.

I'm not sure that Jake's needs will be so easily fulfilled. Luke was too easy - he was basically already subservient, Jake just needed to prod him, remind him. Luke will be fun, sure, but I think what he really wants, what he really needs, is a challenge, as you say - someone where he needs to fight for dominance, someone more on his level.

• Upvote 1

CHAPTER ONE-HUNDRED-AND-FIFTY-SEVEN

Luke entered through the passenger side door and sat in the car, silent.

“Were the Captain and Diego satisfied?”

“Yes, sir, I believe so, sir.”

Jake hoped Assad enjoyed the small demonstration of his dominance, his power. He had plans and Assad, in particular, was not going to like them. Others too, but Assad would be the hardest nut to crack, the sweetest victory. There was no doubt in Jake’s mind that he would be the victor. His cock begged for attention.

“Luke, suck my cock dry.”

As Luke began doing what he was told, Jake amped up his baseline hormonal profile, eager to grow, but also enjoying the feeling of power, virility, aggression, dominance. Brad was concerned, sure, but he had nothing to worry about. Soon, Jake would have the entire police force under his thumb, and if that didn’t work, all he had to do was spread some cum around and he’d be worshipped as the god that he was. Sam had only needed a small prod in the right direction, and Jake now owned him, utterly and completely.

The combination of Luke’s skills and his own horniness had Jake pumping Luke’s mouth full of cum in no time. Curious, he set his sperm to work, wondering what his toy was really feeling. They burrowed into his bloodstream – Endorphins. Elevated Testosterone. Elevated Oestrogen.

Endorphins, which was one of the precursors to dopamine, he was truly happy. Tsk. His toy was pinning, but had not properly educated himself, or perhaps he could not get access to the necessary drugs. Jake would fix that.

He set about adjusting all the hormones to maximise anabolic hypertrophy, minimising the side effects, and bumped up his cardiovascular endurance, ensuring his body would grow more red blood cells, expand his vascular network and cardiac output. He also reduced his pain receptors, and increased his body’s ability to heal. Jake had a feeling he would need it.

“Luke, you are never again to use any steroids or related drugs for muscle gain without my approval. Not as Luke nor as Sam.”

Jake could feel his disappointment. Jake laughed, stroking his toy’s hair as he continued lapping up around Jake’s dick. “Don’t worry, you think I would allow you to wither away? You’re going to grow, packing on dense, vascular muscle, better than you ever have before. You’ll be bigger, stronger, fitter than ever.”

The puppy with a treat look was back on his face, and Jake’s sperm reported on his erection before it was even big enough to bulge out his uniform. Jake tweaked his pleasure receptors. A happy toy meant a happy master. Well, not always, he thought, master was happiest, certainly most aroused, when toy was suffering, being punished.

“Can you control your ability to cum? Can you hold back when you’re aroused?”

Luke shook his head, “N- No, s-, sir.” He was nervous. He didn’t like that he couldn’t do something his alpha wanted of him.

“We’re going to have loads of fun teaching you. Well, I, I’m going to have loads of fun, it won’t be so fun for you.” Jake’s cock swelled as his sperm reported massive waves of anxiety surging through his toy. Jake smiled, he had reason to be anxious. He wouldn’t forbid him from getting aroused or cumming without his approval, not yet, that would just be cruel.

They had arrived at Amber’s.

Mike’s morning wood was the hardest he’d ever remembered. He was so horny, he jumped his wife while she was still asleep. He’d cum four times, and was still rock hard. His wife refused any more sex, claiming she wouldn’t be able to walk. She sucked him off to his fifth orgasm, and his dick finally subsided, though he was still horny. He grinned from ear to ear as he joined his wife in the shower. Whatever Jake had done to him, he needed more.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

CHAPTER ONE-HUNDRED-AND-FIFTY-EIGHT

Word was already spreading around the gym. Alex and Mike were walking erections, their libidos off the charts, their workouts the best they’d ever had. Their aggression, strength, stamina - everything was amplified, they were smashing personal bests on every lift. And all of that, without drugs! No side effects! It was fucking miraculous. While cutting!

Alex and Mike didn’t know what Jake and Brad were planning to charge for their services, but whatever it was, it wasn’t enough.

Since Jake had made his adjustments on him, Alex’s cutting was supercharged, and he wasn’t even dieting strictly or going crazy on the cardio. The fat was melting away. Usually, when he was cutting, he lacked energy, and was crabby. But he felt like he could move mountains - the biggest mountains, Everest! And his mood was great, all the time, he felt a mild sense of euphoria, which was amplified after working out.

They both could not stop raving about how good they felt, how much stronger and more powerful they were, how effective the coaching was, to everyone and anyone.

He dialled, “Yeah, you would not believe what I just heard.”

“It’s gotta be some new roid, or a new stack, or something. What they’re reporting is, frankly, miraculous. Smashing PBs, cutting while bulking… and no cycling.”

“Yeah, sounds like BS to me too, but it’s coming from a couple of different guys.”

“I’ll try, but you know how tight-lipped some can be about roids and pinning. Many won’t even admit that they’re on the gear.”

“I’ll let you know. Bye.”

HE cracked it, though there wasn’t much to it. It was as simple as imagining the time limit and applying it to the change.

It was easy to describe, but difficult to implement, requiring a fair bit of practice. HE was only about 20% successful thus far, but it was possible.

HE horned up. Repeat clients. The biggest and best. Coming to HIM, begging for sex, begging for HIS cum.

“Oh, you brought Sam. Come on in.”

“Yes, and no.”

“No?”

“It’s a bit of a story.”

Amber seemed annoyed.

“This is Luke, my toy.”

“Toy? Luke? He looks just like Sam? Are they twins?”

“No, Luke is Sam and Sam is Luke. But when I refer to him as Luke, he knows that I am referring to him as my toy, and I am his alpha, his master.”

“Like a slave?”

“Yes. He will do anything I tell him to.”

“Anything?”

“Yes, anything.”

“That’s fucking HOT.”

“Yeah, it is.”

“Luke, lick Jake’s face,” she said.

Luke was silent, and stood still.

“Why isn’t he doing anything?”

“I am his master, he only answers to me.”

“So, make him kiss me.”

“Luke, lick my face, then kiss Amber, passionately, deeply.”

Luke leaned in and licked Jake’s face, Jake’s beard scratching him pleasantly. He then pulled Amber in and kissed her, his hands roving over her body and his tongue roved over her mouth. When they finally came up for air, they were both euphoric, aroused.

“Wow, and he’ll do anything you ask?”

“Not ask, tell. He doesn’t get a choice.”

“What?”

“I command, he obeys, that’s how it works.”

“But, you could make him do… anything.”

“Right.”

“Luke, remove your weapon, turn off the safety, keep you finger away from the trigger, but point the muzzle to your temple.”

Amber gasped. “No. Jake! What are you doing?”

By the time Amber finished speaking, Luke was holding his gun to his temple.

“Holster your weapon, ensuring the safety is back on.”

“Jake! That’s ridiculous. Sam, why did you do that?”

Silence.

“Luke, you may respond.”

“My alpha, my master commanded it, and I must obey.”

“But you could’ve been killed!”

“If my master so commands.” He shrugged.

Amber did not understand why Sam would allow himself to be bossed around by Jake? Not just bossed around - he could’ve been killed! And what did Jake get out of it? Some sick power trip? Just like that fucking pervert and his friends. They got off on their power over defenceless women.

Amber began sobbing, and moved to slap Jake, but Luke stepped in at the last moment, and grabbed her arm, preventing contact.

“Stop it! Get off me! Let me go!” Amber was screaming.

Luke’s grip on her arm was unwavering.

“Luke, let her go.”

Luke immediately let her go. She was crying now, screaming.

Jake stepped in, but she screamed even louder, “GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME! OUT! GET OUT!”

“Come on, Luke, let’s go.”

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, mmvmgo2011 said:

Amber did not understand why Sam would allow himself to be bossed around by Jake? Not just bossed around - he could’ve been killed! And what did Jake get out of it? Some sick power trip? Just like that fucking pervert and his friends. They got off on their power over defenceless women.

Well that ended on a real heavy note. I’m not sure how Jake is going get out of this colossal fuck up🤷‍♂️ Amber is genuinely upset and rightfully so. And the worst part about it is that Jake doesn’t even seem bothered by her reaction (or what he was doing). I was going to make a comment a little earlier about how Jake’s personality seems to have undergone a sinister shift following his encounter with the trio of criminals which now seems all but confirmed by Amber. I’m starting to think that the super sperm ability has some severe drawbacks which are presently unknown to Jake and HIM. All the more reason to keep on reading😄

And of course I can’t help but love our unnamed protag slowly coming out of his shell! Nerd to jock is such a satisfying arc to read about. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

CHAPTER ONE-HUNDRED-AND-FIFTY-NINE

“Sam, you’re free to speak.”

“What the fuck just happened? Why did she freak out like that?”

“I’m not sure. She’s just gone through some trauma, it could be related to that.”

“Do you want me to go back in and calm her down?”

“No, hang out here in the car for a bit, I’ll see if I can calm her down.”

Jake walked back to her front door and pressed the doorbell. She did not answer.

He sent a message: “Hope you’re okay. Message me. I’m worried about you.”

No response.

He messaged HIM and Brad: “Guys, I’m worried about Amber. She just freaked out and kicked me out, and now she’s not answering.

Brad: “What happened?”

Jake: “Not sure, she freaked out when I made Luke point his gun at his head.”

HIM: “Who’s Luke?”

Jake: “Luke is Sam - long story, but he’s my slave. At first she found it hot, but then freaked out.”

Brad: “You idiot. She’s just been traumatised by guys that get off on power trips, and you went over showing off your power trip? WTF were you thinking.”

He hadn’t even considered it that way.

Jake: “Shit, didn’t even think of that.”

Brad: “No, you really didn’t. I’ll be right over. This could be bad.”

HIM: “Me too, she might talk to me.”

Brad: “Stay there, but don’t keep pestering her. Go and sit in your car or something until we get there. I’m 20 away.”

HIM: “Same.”

While he was waiting, Jake messaged Ralph: “I’ve done something stupid and I think I triggered Amber’s PTSD. Do you know any female psyches or social workers or something. Brad and HIM are on their way, but I’m guessing she won’t want to talk to them either.”

Ralph: “Let me make some calls and get back to you.”

Brad arrived first. He nodded to Jake and Sam, and headed for Amber’s door.

He pressed the doorbell, and knocked, “Amber, it’s Brad. Will you open up, please? HE’s here too. We’re worried about you.”

Nothing.

He walked back to Jake’s car and got in the back, barely.

“Sam. Jake. What’s this BS about you being a slave?”

“It’s not BS, he’s my alpha, my master.”

“Sam, would you step out of the car for a few minutes please. I’d like to talk to Jake alone.”

“Okay.”

Brad waited for him to exit the car and walk off before laying into Jake. “What the fuck, Jake?”

“What?”

“Master/slave, really?”

“So what? I’m not forcing him to do anything. He obeys because he chooses to obey.”

“Right, so it’s totally normal for someone to point a loaded gun at their head just because someone else tells them to?”

“It’s fucking hot. A turn on.”

“Jake. Your fucking hot turn on just triggered Amber’s PTSD. What were you thinking? Oh, right, you weren’t. Too busy thinking with your dick. Come on, man. She was abducted and nearly raped and killed by three power tripping fuckers, and you’ve just rubbed her face in it.”

“It’s not like that.”

“Isn’t it? What’s the difference?”

“The difference is he’s willingly submitting to me, trusting me.”

“And then you abuse that submission and trust by threatening his life.”

“There was no real threat to his life. He’s a police officer trained in weapons handling, and I made sure he did not have his finger anywhere near the trigger.”

“Mate, listen to yourself. From her point of view. You’ve just threatened someone’s life, someone who was submissive to you. Everything else is technicality.”

“It’s not the same, he-”

“Are you going to explain the minutia to her? She won’t even open the door. She’s probably up there bawling her eyes out.

After she got over her initial shock, she became angry. She could not believe that anyone would voluntarily submit himself to that extent. She believed that Jake had used his ability - misused his ability - and now that poor man, boy, really, was under Jake’s spell. Brainwashed.

She messaged HIM: “We have to reinstate our plan, only find a way to inject him without his knowledge. I’m fine. I don’t want to talk to any of them. Tell them to go away.”

HIM: “Glad you’re okay. We’ll talk later. I’ll get rid of them.”

Brad received a message, from HIM: “Amber’s fine. Doesn’t want to talk. Wants us to leave her alone.”

“Amber’s fine and doesn’t want to talk, unsurprisingly.”

“So I made a mistake. I’m getting a bit tired of your judgemental attitude.”

“Fuck off, mate, this isn’t your first time screwing up. When it comes to your obsessions you have a blind spot bigger than I am. You leap before you look, and when it all goes to shit, I’m here to mop up.”

“Nobody’s asking you to mop up–”

“No? You messaged me, remember?”

“You don’t need to be here any more, Amber is apparently fine, and you’re not adding anything else.”

“If that’s how you want to play it.”

“I do.”

Brad got out of the car. He went over to Sam. “Sam, I know you’re now his slave, but just be careful, okay, I’m worried about him.”

“I wouldn’t let anything happen to him.”

“Wouldn’t you? If he commands you to do something detrimental to him?”

“I… don’t know.”

“Just, beware.”

• Like 5

2 hours ago, LorianofLothric said:

Well that ended on a real heavy note. I’m not sure how Jake is going get out of this colossal fuck up🤷‍♂️ Amber is genuinely upset and rightfully so. And the worst part about it is that Jake doesn’t even seem bothered by her reaction (or what he was doing). I was going to make a comment a little earlier about how Jake’s personality seems to have undergone a sinister shift following his encounter with the trio of criminals which now seems all but confirmed by Amber. I’m starting to think that the super sperm ability has some severe drawbacks which are presently unknown to Jake and HIM. All the more reason to keep on reading😄

And of course I can’t help but love our unnamed protag slowly coming out of his shell! Nerd to jock is such a satisfying arc to read about. 

Thanks for another great comment.

I'm not sure that Jake can get out of this one. Certainly not with his current mindset, which has definitely taken a darker turn. The encounter with the three abductors seems to have awoken his darker side which is slowly taking over.

Why that is, whether that's directly due to the ability, or just the tendency for roids to amplify existing traits (the changes he's made to himself are like being on a super-stack) 🤷‍♂️ 'All the more reason to keep on reading' :P

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mmvmgo2011 said:

Thanks for another great comment.

I'm not sure that Jake can get out of this one. Certainly not with his current mindset, which has definitely taken a darker turn. The encounter with the three abductors seems to have awoken his darker side which is slowly taking over.

Why that is, whether that's directly due to the ability, or just the tendency for roids to amplify existing traits (the changes he's made to himself are like being on a super-stack) 🤷‍♂️ 'All the more reason to keep on reading' :P

Ooooh “Dark Side” Jake ought to be interesting and a little scary. Just like some people can’t handle their alcohol, Jake can’t handle his testosterone🤷‍♂️  Man, he is about to eat a large slice of humble pie and hopefully becomes a better man as a result.

I also can’t help but laugh every time people get confused about the Sam/Luke situation, which forces Jake to explain it with increasing exasperation🤣 It’s a great running gag that has infused some levity in these recent chapters.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Jake has issues. Its unbeliaveable he doest realised what he is doing with Sam. He is blaming Amber's trauma and it might be right in one hand but on the other the  way he acts torwards Sam when he is Luke is really problematic. It goes beyond the sexual part. He refered to himself as a God in a preview chapter and given his condition he feels he is entitle to. He says Sam submitted to him willingly but im sure he reasured that submission when they were fking his darker side taking a hold of him.

Brad was right to tell him off so far he is the one that Jake listen the most and im sure Brad wont hesitate if he has to teach Jake a lesson.

• Upvote 1