1 hour ago, portamivia said:

Right, if he doesn’t have a name, could HE please be written about in all-uppercase? 
It would be easier to follow this amazing story…

Thanks for the compliment, glad you're enjoying it.

That's a great idea - I'll change all future instalments and gradually go back and edit what's already posted.

Also, bit of a lull in new instalments - I've got a bit on this weekend.

• Like 1

CHAPTER EIGHTY-FOUR

He let the bar drop after his last lift, not completing the final rep. The massive crash of the mammoth weight slamming to the ground reverberating around the heavy side of the gym. His entire body heaved as, finally, he needed to breath deeply, restoring aerobic metabolism, and clearing the lactic acid built up in his tortured muscles.

Belatedly, he noticed the audience that had gathered to watch the hardcore, salacious spectacle. All envious and awed by his display of strength and stamina. All were hard, whether aroused by his display of power and strength, his pumped body, veins bulging atop engorged muscles that seemed ready to burst, their striated density on full display, his massive cock, cumshot, or the pheromones and testosterone oozing from his pores, none could say. Perhaps all of the above.

Some were rubbing their bulges, a few even had their dicks out, pumping their fists slowly, encouraging beads of pre to leak from their cocks. He adjusted his cock and crunched down into another most muscular pose. His cock fully escaped the confines of his shorts, leaping up against his abs, bobbing gently with this heartbeat, a glob of pre growing at the tip. He kissed the tip, slurping up the pre, which left a thin strand of pre joining his lips and tip. He licked his lips, breaking the strand, which hung down from his tip, slowly stretching to the floor before finally breaking free and dripping to the floor. A thin strand remained in his beard, which was coming in thicker by the day.

As he bore down into the flex, his tortured T-shirt could take no more. His spreading lats broke through the stretched fabric, splitting along his sides, his arms splitting the sleeves on both sides, one at the biceps, the other, his triceps. He grabbed the collar of the ruined top and effortlessly tore away the remaining shreds, revealing his glorious upper body. His core, crunching and flexing to maintain a flat lower back during the deadlifts, was riddled with vascularity, cobblestone bricks extra pumped and distended, revealing his full ten-pack. FUCK YES! He moaned. He no longer fit an XL, and would need to move up to an XXL.

For the second time in as many days, HE could take no more. HE moved in to worship Jake’s muscle, his strength, his power. As HE began caressing, stroking, licking, sucking, others took their cue and also began worshipping his godly body. Whilst Brad did not join the others, he enjoyed the display, pulling out his growing cock, preparing to masturbate to completion, but Amber, equally aroused by Jake’s display, attacked Brad’s cock with gusto, whilst watching the worship in the gym’s massive mirrors.

Jake was surrounded by five jacked regulars, each one bigger than the last, each horned up by Jake’s power, his heady aroma, his supreme confidence. All over his body, hands caressed, stroked, grabbed at his muscle, traced along veins - massive, hose-like ones, and light, feathery ones alike - tongues following the separation of muscle bellies, lips sucking and kissing.

Jake’s cock became even harder still, as the sensations of the muscle worship sent shivers of carnal pleasure throughout his entire body, electric bolts of hedonistic arousal shooting from his cock, his balls, his taint. He flexed, harder still, emitting a deep, powerful growl, a growl that set off his worshippers’ own moans and groans, pre leaking from their hard cocks. His balls roiled as he pushed them even harder, forcing them to pump ever more testosterone through his system. His eyes rolled back in his head, and his entire body shuddered as his balls sent a powerful gush surging through him. He allowed himself to orgasm, but did not yet ejaculate, building up his cum.

He could almost feel his muscles growing. He could hear his subconscious getting to work repairing the damage to his muscles caused by his extreme workout. Not only repairing the damage, but increasing the muscle mass, the strength, preparing his body for next time it needed to move gargantuan weight. Jake smiled as he added commands to the stream of consciousness, increasing the hypertrophy, the density of the repaired muscle, the strength of the tendons, the vascularity. He was known as a beast, with all respecting his work ethic in the gym - and not just because he was a part-owner. They would see a new, improved Jake work harder than ever to grow, get stronger, more powerful. Swole and jacked, to the max.

He pushed three of his worshippers to their knees before his colossal cock, and a fourth to his knees by his taint. As HE kissed him, the four massive men kneeling around him went to work servicing his cock, his balls, his taint. The fifth pulled up Jake’s arms, savouring his deep, manly pits, alternating his attention between Jake’s pits and nipples, using his mouth and cock. He brought his cock to Jake’s nipple, pulling his foreskin forward, docking, rubbing his meatus on the hard nipple, pre pouring from his cock.

The worshipper at Jake’s arse spread his luscious, pumped globes, revealing his tight balloon knot. He rubbed the tip of his cock against Jake’s taint and up against his knot, spreading his pre, lubricating and preparing his hole, though Jake would not allow himself to be penetrated on this occasion. He put his face into the crack, breathing deeply of Jake’s aroma, exploring with his tongue. He slowly circled the knot, flicking, and teasing, enjoying the feel of the muscle flexing as he probed deeply with his tongue. Jake bucked as the tongue pressed into his knot, his cock pumping out globs of pre, which were greedily lapped up by the two worshippers servicing his cock.

They each took turns sucking, taking as much of his giant cock as they could, while the other licked and suckled the remainder of the shaft. All while the third fondled and suckled on his balls, further stimulating them.

Jake was ready to explode. He triggered a massive load of cum, handsfree, launching globs of cum over each worshipper, ending on HIS face, savouring his own taste as they kissed deeply. Each worshipper finished himself off watching Jake lap up his own cum from HIS face, sharing it with HIM as they kissed.

His stomach growled loudly, his body crying out for nutrients to fuel his growth. He smiled, he’d grown after only a single workout, his plateau would be no more. Once they worked out how to make changes stick, his growth would be unstoppable. He would be unstoppable.

He headed to the showers, grabbing two protein shakes on the way.

As Jake kissed HIM, his cum all over HIS face, HE furiously pumped HIS cock, ready to blow. As Jake pulled away, heading to the showers, HE came, the ‘voices’ in HIS head reaching a crescendo as HE ejaculated. What WAS that about? No matter how HE tried, HE could not silence them for a time after cumming, thankful that they faded away gradually of their own accord. HE’d have to talk to the others about that, did they experience the same?

HE watched Jake head for the showers, contemplating joining him. HE was aroused by Jake’s spectacle, not only because of the intrinsic hotness, but HE knew that HE would soon be matching, if not exceeding, Jake’s abilities.

• Like 9

This last sert of chapters had been an arousing set.

Jake is leanring to control his inner thought helping him on his growth and taking full advantage.

He will turn into the man he wants to be and im sure HE will be alongside him accompanying Jake Going through HIS growth as well.

I wonder what Changes Amber will want? will there be of a body or of the mind to increased her intelligence an dunderstanding and develop an even better formula for the "vaccine"?...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ripped said:

Hmmm…is “HE” (that cannot be named 😁) getting ready “harvest” some muscle?

Interesting idea. I wasn't planning on going in that direction, was planning on a more "realistic" growth path - HE's a total beginner so will experience exponential growth, but, it's an intriguing idea, and it would tie in well with HIS ability the others don't have. 🤔

CHAPTER EIGHTY-FIVE

He downed both protein shakes, opening his gullet, pouring them in - getting nutrients into his body as fast as he could.

As he walked to the showers, his ego inflated as everyone stared at him in awe and more than a little arousal. One new member stumbled and nearly flew off the back of a treadmill. As he stepped off, powering down the treadmill, Jake made his day, approaching him, saying, “Careful, mate, make sure you always use the magnetic safety clips. We wouldn’t want you to get hurt,” winking at him, and moved on. As he walked away, the slack-jawed member adjusted his ballooning cock, thinking to himself that he definitely made the right choice joining this gym.

Jake entered the changing rooms, grabbing a fresh towel from the attendant. “Afternoon, John.”

John smiled at Jake, “Good afternoon, sir. How are you this afternoon?"

Jake laughed, “No matter how many times I’ll tell you it’s just “Jake”, you’ll always call me "Sir".”

“Yes, sir.” Jake laughed and headed off to shower, cleaning the cum, pre and sweat from his body.

John was one of several change room attendants available around the clock. In addition to keeping the changing rooms clean and tidy, providing fresh, hot towels, and stocking the showers with various soaps, shampoos and conditioners, they were a sort of concierge, assisting members with their enquiries, ordering various supplements and shakes, organising the in-house trainer/doctor/physiotherapist/massage/consultant appointments, anything and everything to do with their fitness goals. And, yes, even helping supply them with steroids and supplementary drugs, if that’s what they want.

Steroids are a wink, wink, nudge, nudge issue at most gyms, but this gym was more open. Most police stations around the city had officers attending this gym, with some stations having over 90% membership rates - steroid usage rates amongst the officer members was around 85%. They even had members from the police’s own Internal Affairs division. The likelihood of ever getting raided was between Buckley’s and none.

Offering first responders a 75% discount on membership fees was a genius move on Brad’s part (most wouldn’t be able to afford their regular rates on a cop's, paramedic's or firey's salary). Jake was initially against the idea, thinking it would financially ruin the gym. On the contrary, word spread quickly that this was a legit place for pros and elite level athletes to train, the presence of so many juicing cops virtually guaranteeing a ‘steroid safe’ place.

Jake exited the shower, towel wrapped low around his waist, following his Adonis Belt up around his hips, his treasure trail glistening wetly, his balls, still tingling from their own workout after pumping him full of testosterone, were swollen and pulled up by his scrotum as the cold air replaced the warm water. His bulge pushed out further than normal, the outline of his dick clearly visible through the towel.

“Well, well, well. If it isn’t ‘Mr tried and failed miserably to impress his girlfriend.’”

It was the same guy that spotted Jake on bench press when he was suffering the adverse effects of the vaccine. The same cocky, big mouth that Jake should’ve put in his place then and there, but he wasn’t in his right mind then. Jake looked over to John who mouthed ‘David’.

Now, he was in a dangerous mind - his body still so flooded with testosterone, so high after his massive lift, he was full of aggression, full of his own strength and power. He was ready to destroy, ready to smash. And smashing little smarmy, cocky cunts like our friend David here was like taking candy from a baby.

“Dave, buddy, I’m going to be a sport and give you a chance to reconsider. One chance only,” his tone was quiet, deadly. Those that knew him, that knew that tone, knew that it did not come out very often, but when it did you’d best back the fuck off if you knew what was good for you (just look at what happened to George, who was really a substitute for Jason). Jake was not one to be trifled with. “I’m going to allow you, this one time, to fuck off out of my sight, fuck off out of my gym, and I’m not going to make you regret your disrespect.  But if I ever see you in here again, all bets are off.”

Our hapless Dave did not pick up on his tone, and when Jake said ‘my gym’ he thought he meant ‘the gym where I work out’ not ‘the gym that I own’, so he was about to dig his own hole.

“A chance, eh? And it’s David, by the way, not Dave,” he smirked.

David, not Dave, was in good shape. He liked to think of himself as an MMA fighter, though he had no professional or official amateur fights on his card. He’d been working out for a few years, and managed to gain some decent muscle, and was at least competent, if not proficient or excellent, in MMA.

But he was woefully out of his league - let’s face it, everyone was when it came to Jake, he was in a league of his own. David was outgunned, outclassed and outmatched, in every way, in every category. AND Jake was the owner and had the legal right to throw him out. Jake was taller, heavier, more muscular, stronger, faster, a better fighter. The poor kid didn’t stand a chance, but he was too cocky (and too stupid) to realise.

“You’re going to ALLOW me? Fuck you.”

“Listen, DAVE, ask around. I’m not going to tell you again. Fuck off out of my sight, or you’re not going to like what comes next.” Again, the soft, monotone voice. He didn’t need to shout or make himself be heard to command. He spoke, others listened and obeyed, especially in his gym. His world.

“Fuck off you poseur. Why don’t you go back to showing off for your girl. Trying to show off, and failing. Loser.”

Jake calmly unwrapped his towel as he walked over to his gym bag (he didn’t need a locker, everyone knew his bag, his stuff - nobody would touch it - well, almost nobody). David, not Dave, watched him as he walked over, wary. When Jake unwrapped the towel, David was impressed and more than a little intimidated by Jake’s size, though he’d never admit it. His wheels were incredible, matching his upper body (unlike David’s), and his confident, completely-naked strut put him off, increasing his wariness and anxiety.

Jake put on underwear, adjusting his package as he pulled up and zipped a fresh pair of workout shorts, his bulge extra prominent due to his swollen balls.

He calmly stepped up to David and, before David could react, just as he had done to Jason the other day, Jake grabbed his arm, pulled it up behind his back, painfully twisting it, causing David to rise up on his tiptoes.

“Hey, what the fuck man, get off me.” David struggled, but could not free himself from Jake’s vice grip.

Jake leaned into his ear, whispering softly as he tightened his grip, and twisted his arm further, “Nobody disrespects anyone in my gym. And you better fucking believe nobody disrespects me. You and I are going to have a friendly competition. Let’s see who the poseur is. Who the loser is.”

“Ow, you’re hurting me! Get off me!”

Jake tightened his grip, expertly twisting further, just shy of causing real damage. “Ow! Fuck, man, you’re going to break my wrist, break my arm.”

“The more you complain, the more you struggle, the more it’s going to hurt.”

That shut him up, his struggles ceasing. Jake led him over to the bench press area, David on his tiptoes the entire way, but he did not complain or struggle again.

• Like 8

CHAPTER EIGHTY-SIX

“You’re fucking insane. Let go of me.”

Jake forced him down onto the bench, and started loading plates on the bar.

“Shall we start with my warm up weight?” He looked him up and down, “that might be too much for you. What do you reckon?”

“Fuck you, you madman. I’m fucking out of here.”

He tried to get up, but Jake held him down. David started screaming, attracting the attention of a few regulars, who came to see what the commotion was about.

“Who do we have here?”

“Jake’s found himself a new victim?”

“Ooooo, boy you done fucked UP. You in danger, boy.” An obvious fan of Whoopi Goldberg in Ghost.

“My new friend, DAVE, and I are setting up for a little friendly competition, boys. Maybe you want to stick around and watch.” To his credit, David stopped trying to get up, to escape, not that he could between Jake and the three other giants standing nearby.

“Wouldn’t miss it for the world,” the biggest of them said, the others laughing and smiling, nodding their agreement.

Too late, David realised he was fucked. Too late, he tried to talk his way out of it.

“Hey, man, I’m really sorry. I didn’t know. I’ll apologise to your girl and everything.”

Jake ignored him, continuing to add plates to the bar.

“C’mon, man, I didn’t do anything. I was just kidding around, I thought you were trying to show off like we all do–”

Jake grabbed him by the scruff of his neck, and lifted him clean off his feet. The muscles in his forearms, biceps, deltoids and lats flexed and bulged, veins distending as his muscles flexed, powering him off his feet.

He made it look absolutely effortless, even though David was not a small man, at around 6 feet tall, and 80 kilograms (~176lbs). His voice low and menacing he said, “Don’t you EVER” – he growled that word – “EVER try and lump me in with you and your pathetic, showboating ilk.”

David cowered from the mad look in Jake’s eyes, the strength needed to pick him up like a rag doll. Even the regulars, no longer laughing and smiling, tried to talk Jake down, “Go easy, Jakey, he’s just a kid.”

Jake tossed him back onto the bench, David landed with a thud. He looked like he was ready to cry.

Jake had added 5 plates to either side of the bar. 495 pounds, including the bar; nearly 225 kilograms. Not a world record beating attempt, certainly, but by any one’s reckoning (except Jake’s), a massive warm up weight.

“You’ll want to set yourself,” Jake said.

“What? No, c’mon man, that’s way more than my 1-rep, I can’t–“

“I said set yourself you snivelling fuck. Don’t make me tell you again.”

David lay on the bench, his head under the huge weight. His hands started shaking, he was clearly in no state to try even a modest lift, let alone such a heavy weight.

“Unrack the bar.”

“But–”

“You’re making me repeat myself. I don’t like repeating myself.”

Jake stood over the bar, David’s head mere inches from his bulge. He was enjoying toying with this impudent cunt, his chubbing dick gradually hardening further, pushing his bulge out, the movement drawing David’s eye. He gulped.

“On three. One.”

“No, please, I–“

“Two.” David placed his hands on the bar, doing his best to stop himself shaking. Jake grabbed the bar, ready to help him unrack.

“Please! It’s going to crush–” They heard trickling fluid, realising David had wet himself.

The anger and rage left Jake suddenly, realising David was just a kid - he couldn’t be more than 19 at the most - and he was overreacting, the testosterone that was flooding his system amping up his aggression. Jake was only a few years older, but he was decades wiser. He should’ve known better.

“You’re pathetic. Get up, go and ask one of the cleaners nicely for some cleaning supplies, and clean up your filth. Then, go and grab something from our workout gear - tell them it’s on the house, from Jake. Go, shower and change, when you’re done, come and find me in the office.”

David nodded, snivelling. “I”m sorry, I–”

“Just go. Oh, and, kid…”

Jake lay on the next bench, indicating that the regulars watching should bring the loaded bar across. They racked the loaded bar, switching out the empty bar, and Jake went to work.

He was like a machine, powering the weight up, slowly lowering it down to feather his chest, then powering back up again, not locking out at the top of the movement. His movements were precise, piston-like, his form perfect, never wavering.

“… watch who you’re mouthing off to. Next time you might not be so lucky,” he said as he pumped out the reps. He stopped at 30 reps.

David’s eyes were wide like saucers. He nodded absent-mindedly.

“Go. Clean up.”

He quickly got up and looked for one of the cleaners.

Twenty minutes later, David sheepishly knocked on the door to Jake’s office.

“I’m–”

“So, what am I to do with you?” Asked Jake. He’d put on an XXL tee since earlier, so he was no longer shirtless. He liked the fit. Snug, but not tight. He looked forward to growing into it.

“What do you mean?”

“I’m inclined to turf you out, cancel your membership. We don’t tolerate your sort of behaviour here. We’re a tight knit club, and all of our members - big, small, short, tall, thin, fat, Mr Olympia – ALL of our members,” he paused for effect, “are encouraged to do their best and improve themselves, and we expect all our members to assist one another in meeting those goals. A spot here, some words of encouragement there - it’s part of the covenant you signed up to when you joined.”

David didn’t want to be turfed out. A few of his idols trained here – an MMA star, a famous bodybuilder – to be the best, you had to train like the best. And there was no better place.

“I really am sorry, Sir, I–”

“Jake.”

“I’m sorry, Jake. I really did think you were just showing off. I guess I should’ve realised - anyone with a rig like yours would obviously be able to lift more than what you were lifting. In my own way, I guess I was trying to help you the other day, but not with the right attitude.”

“Looks can be deceiving. People have off days, injuries, there could be all sorts of reasons why they’re not lifting at or near their potential. Or maybe they’re a beginner, just starting out - it’s hard enough when you’re just starting out, especially if you’re not starting with an athletic base - they don’t need some smart arse kid mouthing off and showing off.” Though Jake did not personally know what it was like, he had plenty of members’ experiences to go by.

David nodded. His eyes went saucer-wide again as a massive man walked into the office. He was almost as wide as he was tall.

“Brad, meet my new friend David.”

Brad held out a massive paw for David to shake, his handshake strong, but not overpowering.

“Nice to meet you David. I hear that Jake here has been teaching you a lesson about our gym’s rules and etiquette and how we expect our members to behave.”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Brad will be fine.”

“Yes, Brad.”

“I was just about to tell David here that he can keep his membership.”

“Sounds like he’s learnt his lesson.”

David nodded gravely. “Thank you. I have.”

“Oh, speaking of lesson, I might be able to run you through a few workouts. Speak to John he’ll tee up a time.”

Brad laughed. “David, you’ll wish that he did cancel your membership after one of those sessions. Jake doesn’t go easy.”

“I’ll do my best to keep up.”

“You better, now go,” Jake said.

As David left, Brad turned on Jake. “Mate, what the fuck? First George, now this kid?”

“What? He was mouthing off and being a smart arse. I just taught him a lesson.”

“You made a kid wet himself from fear.”

“I–” he had, hadn’t he.

“I spoke to John, he’s arranged an appointment with Dr Markham.”

Jake said nothing.

“I’m worried about you. I know you’ve got this – ability – now, which is fantastic, it will really help you blast through your plateau,” Brad couldn’t help his jealousy creeping into his voice, “but if you’re flying off the handle with rage every day…”

“C’mon, I did–”

“You didn’t? Really?” Brad raised an eyebrow. Jake had a distinct and odd sense of déjà vu, it was only days ago he was the one raising an eyebrow to Jason.

“I’ll speak with her. When is the appointment?”

“Tomorrow morning.”

After watching Jake’s deadlifting performance, HE was excited by the possibilities provided by this new ability, and once they worked out how to make changes stick, their bodies will be hypertrophy machines, 24/7. HE had a large stash of testosterone that HE no longer really needed. HE wondered idly what HE should do with it.

• Like 7

Finally had a chance to catch up on the story and man, what a great few chapters! Jake is definitely relishing in his new found abilities which is unsurprising. I’m starting to see the beginning of a (friendly?) rivalry between Jake and Him perhaps that is what Jake needs someone to keep him in check. 

I’m also not too sure about the muscle theft angle to be honest. Muscle theft is hot, don’t get me wrong, but I’m not sure it really fits. I fear it would make Him a little too villainous. Just my two cents🤷‍♂️

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, LorianofLothric said:

Finally had a chance to catch up on the story and man, what a great few chapters! Jake is definitely relishing in his new found abilities which is unsurprising. I’m starting to see the beginning of a (friendly?) rivalry between Jake and Him perhaps that is what Jake needs someone to keep him in check. 

I’m also not too sure about the muscle theft angle to be honest. Muscle theft is hot, don’t get me wrong, but I’m not sure it really fits. I fear it would make Him a little too villainous. Just my two cents🤷‍♂️

Thanks. :)

Jake definitely has a dark side too (as does our protagonist, but we already knew that), one that is making itself more prominent. Whether fortunately, or unfortunately depends on your point of view. ;)

There's two experienced gym rats, and our main protagonist, who wants to surpass them, but is starting from a LONG way back. There will definitely be some changing dynamics between the relationships, but exactly what and how... well, you'll have to keep reading. :D

Interesting take on the villainous aspect - I don't see any of our characters as villains, really. Just complex (hopefully interesting) characters that have different needs, wants and desires, some of which are dark, but that doesn't necessarily make them villains. They may do some villainous things from time to time, but don't we all? 😜

I'm unfortunately not able to devote as much time as I'd like to writing this week, so the pace of new entries will probably slow a fair bit until at least the weekend.