CHAPTER NINETY-TWO

HE saw Brad being led out of the rear cells by the Captain, but Jake was nowhere to be seen. HE was worried.

Then HE saw Brad smiling, and the Captain was unshackling him. What the fuck? It could only mean one thing, that cunt Brad had ratted on Jake and sold him out to save himself.

HE saw red. HIS adrenaline spiked, and HE pushed it even higher. People could do amazing, superhuman things when they were super stressed. One such superhuman thing was HIM trying to attack Brad. HE leapt up and ran over, attacking him.

Brad saw HIM at the last moment, barely deflecting HIS attack. HE was a maniac, and surprisingly strong. Brad could barely hold HIM back, even with the Captain’s help.

“Stop… it’s not what YOU think! STOP!”

Brad quickly explained, while barely holding HIM in a bear hug. As Brad continued, HE calmed down, by the end HE was amazed.

“And you agreed to this, Captain?”

“Sure, why not? My guys need a bit of R&R every now and then. And Brad can be very persuasive when he wants to be. He assured me that Jake would enjoy it, overlooking the earlier arrest charade.”

“You should have seen the Captain - he was brilliant, if he ever needs to change careers, he should go into acting.”

HE still could not believe it. It was all a set up, that Brad had arranged, to teach Jake a lesson about abusing his authority, and also a convenient excuse to get him an orgy with a bunch of hunky cops, apparently one of his fantasies.

Brad knew Assad, having met him at Brad’s previous gym before he became owner of the current gym, and essentially called in a favour. It was because of his relationship with Brad that Assad had not joined their gym, fearing any conflict of interest. Though after today’s stunt, any perceived conflict was a trifling matter. He might need to reconsider and take Jake up on his offer to join.

“And the lawyer obviously didn’t know.”

Brad blushed. “I forgot to tell him. No, he thought we were arrested for real. When the Captain explained he wanted in on the orgy, but that would’ve spoiled the surprise, and he got another call about a client and had to leave.”

"And the arresting cops?"

“No, they weren’t in on it. The only ones in on it are the eight in with him now, the Captain, and the two monitoring the CCTV. And me,” he grinned. HE felt a stab of arousal at that grin. "Though no one other than the Captain knew I was in on it."

HE messaged Amber. “All good. False alarm. Explain later.”

Seeing HIM message, Brad realised he still had Jake’s phone. He messaged Scott, “Hey, mate, it’s Brad here. Hope you’re okay. Jake can’t make it to the phone now, but he’ll call you later.”

• Like 5

3 hours ago, mmvmgo2011 said:

Once they were past the door, sure that he could not be seen or heard, Brad smiled. “You were all fucking brilliant. He has NO idea. That line about having already written the report - Genius!”

“You better be right about this,” he said as he unlocked the shackles.

“Oh, I am, I promise.”

I haven’t finished this chapter yet, but I just have to say, “What the fuck!?”

HE still could not believe it. It was all a set up, that Brad had arranged, to teach Jake a lesson about abusing his authority, and also a convenient excuse to get him an orgy with a bunch of hunky cops, apparently one of his fantasies.

…and I thought my writing gave people mental whiplash. 😄

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Ripped said:

I haven’t finished this chapter yet, but I just have to say, “What the fuck!?”

…and I thought my writing gave people mental whiplash. 😄

Thank you... I think. :D

I have to say, I thought the threads came together pretty well in that build up, I think particularly when Jake realised his previous berserk episodes is what might have fucked them is when it all came together.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mmvmgo2011 said:

Once they were past the door, sure that he could not be seen or heard, Brad smiled. “You were all fucking brilliant. He has NO idea. That line about having already written the report - Genius!”

“You better be right about this,” he said as he unlocked the shackles.

“Oh, I am, I promise.”

game of thrones wow GIF by SoulPancake

oH MY MY MY MY!!!!

This cops know whats fun

• Like 2

CHAPTER NINETY-THREE

The Captain was called away before he could make good on his threat of punishment, leaving Jake alone again with the eight cops.

Jake was covered in cum, some his own, much of it from the eight studs, hunky cops who were worshipping Jake’s godly body. Each stud (including Jake) had pumped multiple loads, coating Jake’s spectacular muscles with their thick, creamy cum.

Some of it ran down in rivulets, through the cleft of his perfectly squared off pecs, around the prominent bricks of his abs, along his obliques and serratus, following his Adonis Belt down to his shaft, between the mounds of muscle and down the vertical cleft of his back, coating the globes of his resplendent arse, running down between the crack, following the lines of muscle separation of his quads.

Jake’s cock was achingly hard, his swollen balls turbulent with their production of his seed and testosterone flooding his system. A couple of the cops still wore their belts, and nothing else, their cocks standing up against the thick, wide black nylon, their batons and cuffs swinging against the sweep of their quads. A few still wore their boots; large, thick, heavy boots, with deep soles, black leather, steel caps and huge tongues. Manly boots that fit well with the powerful, virile studs that wore them.

They had worshipped Jake’s muscle, his vascularity, his power. Now it was time for him to use that power to dominate these alphas.

Rodriguez was the senior officer, but also the most muscular of the group. His rig wasn’t up to Jake’s standard, but he had good vascularity, excellent symmetry with well developed wheels matching the defined V of his upper torso, and arms that would have muscle worshippers swooning. If Jake dominated him - the alpha among alphas - he’d dominate all of them. It was the law of the jungle.

Jake picked him up, effortlessly, and took him over to the beds, laying him on his back, his legs in the air, with his hole lined up for the taking. He took a baton from one of the belted officers, and rubbed it in the cum over his body, collecting it on the end of the baton. He grabbed another baton.

He stepped up to Rodriguez’s hole.

He pressed the dry baton into Rodriguez’s perineum, pressing into his prostate. Softly, at first. Then harder. Rodriguez groaned, firstly in pleasure, then in pain, as Jake increased the pressure. Jake’s forearms lit up with vascularity as he increased his grip, pushing harder into Rodriguez, twisting and turning the baton, altering its angle. Rodriguez was moaning, partly in pleasure, mostly in pain, as Jake continued to increase how hard he was pressing into him.

With his other hand, he traced the cum-covered baton around his hole, transferring some of the cum, giving him a little lubrication. He pressed the baton to his hole. Rodriguez bucked and writhed, grunting deeply, animal-like. Jake pressed harder into his perineum, nearly two inches of baton disappearing into Rodriguez.

As Rodriguez was focussed on the pain of the baton at his perineum, Jake rammed the cum-covered baton into his hole. Rodriguez yelled out in surprise, pain and pleasure.

“Your mouths. Make yourselves useful. You, my hole. You, my balls. You, my cock.”

He dragged the baton along his tunnel, and pressed even harder still into his perineum. Rodriguez was almost at the point were he could stand no more, the pain excruciating. As Rodriguez’s pain increased, Jake’s arousal increased.

“The rest of you. Cum over his face. I want him flooded, drowning in cum.”

Nobody moved.

“Well? Move it!” They jumped to obey. Jake groaned and allowed himself to orgasm as their mouths serviced him, these alpha cops obeying his commands.

Jake pressed even harder into Rodriguez’s perineum, three inches of baton were now digging into him. He was moaning in pain, and still Jake pressed harder. The harder he pressed with the baton, the harder his cock swelled, his arousal peaking.

As the first blast of cum hit Rodriguez in the face, Jake orgasmed again. He increased the pressure on his perineum, and began fucking him with the baton, roughly, slamming it into his prostate. His prostate, abused by both batons, caused pre to flow from his hard cock, coating his abs.

“You,” he said to the stud that had just cum on his face, “lick up his pre. Then dump another load on his face.”

Jake sent commands to his subconscious, preparing his body for the fireworks finale. He wanted to smash them all with cum, blasting their faces.

Another cop splattered a load of cum onto Rodriguez’s face, he was almost passing out from the pleasure and the pain Jake was causing with the batons. Jake switched things up.

He removed the cum covered baton, replacing it with his cock. His cock’s girth was much bigger than the baton, yet he was not gentle, ramming his cock into Rodriguez, smashing into his prostate, while pulverising it from the outside with the baton.

Rodriguez moaned and writhed, as Jake’s cock smashed his prostate. Rodriguez came, volleys of his cum joining the others on his face, his pecs, his abs.

Jake lifted Rodriguez from the bed, continuing to impale him as he bounced him up and down his massive cock. He ordered the others to kneel, their backs lined up against the wall. As he was nearing the point of no return, he pulled Rodriguez from his cock and had him kneel with the others. Rodriguez’s taint was bruised and swollen, a significant dent still showing where Jake had pressed in the baton.

He sent more commands to his subconscious, the pleasure of his amped up production of cum, the muscles preparing to fire off the massive load, was nearly overwhelming, but he clamped down hard, preventing ejaculation before he was ready.

Jake’s body was pumped, his arms, in particular, were vascular and swollen from his efforts with Rodriguez. As he pumped his massive cock, his muscles flexed and rippled, striations undulating across his skin. Jake could feel the build up of a truly colossal load, the sensations arousing him further, in a feedback loop.

His orgasm was rising to a crescendo, and the muscles around his prostate and at the base of his cock began pumping. He aimed his cock as the first volley surged from his dick, slamming cum into the face of Rodriguez. With each pump, he adjusted his cock, giving each of them the gift of a face full of his protein-rich seed, each spurt of cum from his cock producing nearly the same volume as an entire cum load, drenching each cop.

As he finished up, he said, “I expect to see each of you as members in my gym. First month’s on me. Where are the showers?” There was no question that any of them would obey him and join up as he demanded.

• Like 9

CHAPTER NINETY-FOUR

Brad’s grin stretched from ear to ear. Once the orgy had gotten underway, and Brad was nowhere to be seen, Jake had twigged to what he thought was going on - Brad’s grin just confirmed his suspicions.

“I am going to kill you, Bradley.”

Brad laughed, a rich, deep, belly laugh. “You’re welcome, mate.”

Jake grinned. Only Brad could pull off such an elaborate a stunt.

“You’re a cunt! It was fucking perfect. I honestly thought we were fucked.”

Brad’s grin widened. “Oh, yeah, the Captain was awesome. Better than I could’ve ever imagined he could be.”

“Is he around?”

“He just got back. Come on, I’ll introduce you.”

The Captain was in his office, seated at his desk. His uniform was pristine, starched and pressed. He must have multiple uniforms at the station.

Brad waltzed into his office, Jake was more respectful, waiting outside the door.

“Come on in, Jake,” he smiled warmly. The difference in his bearing and behaviour was like night and day. This Captain was someone you wanted to know, a friend, an ally, a good guy to have on your side. The other Captain… the less said about him, the better.

Jake extended his hand as he said, “It’s very nice to meet you Captain Hassan, now.”

He laughed, as he grasped Jake’s hand into a powerful handshake with a bone crushing grip, judging Jake’s strength capable of matching his. Jake matched his grip, impressed.

“Assad, please.”

“Assad, I’d like to ask a favour…”

“By all means.”

“I’d like a pass on a homicide. I’d like to kill our mutual friend here, but don’t want to spend the rest of my life in prison.”

Assad laughed again. “I’m sorry, Jake, if I did that, you’d be coming after me next and, frankly, I don’t want to ever be one of your targets.”

This time, it was Jake’s turn to laugh. “You still owe me a punishment, you know. I was looking forward to receiving my discipline.”

“Some other time, I’m afraid.”

“I will hold you to that. Oh, and speaking of discipline, I expect the six studs that aren’t already members to sign up. And a seventh stud, too,” he said.

Assad graciously accepted the compliment. “Brad has been busting my balls about joining ever since you opened.”

“So it’s settled. A rig like yours can take full advantage of all of our facilities, so you’ll be able to push yourself harder and further. Brad will pay for your first year - for all eight of the studs, too.”

“Hey!”

The Captain chuckled, “That’s very generous of… Brad.”

“It is, isn’t it? It’s the least he could do to try and make up for today. I only offered them their first month.”

“Bah. What ‘make up’? You fucking loved it,” Brad grinned again.

“No comment.” They all laughed.

“Thank you for letting us borrow your cell, and some of your studs. We’ll let you get back to work.”

“You’re welcome. Now that we’ll be training at the same gym, maybe we can work out together sometime? I hear you’re a beast in the gym. Unstoppable.”

Jake chubbed up at the thought.

“Definitely. I could use someone that can keep up with me.”

They clasped hands again, knuckles white with the strength of their grip. Assad gave Brad a hug and they clapped each other on the back. They headed out to the public area of the station where HE was waiting.

Jake recognised one of the studs, who was sitting at a desk as they passed by. His uniform was tight across the chest and shoulders, his arms stretching the fabric, “Jones, take us back to the gym.” It was not a request.

“Yes, sir.” As he rose from the desk, his tiny waist was highlighted by the shirt sitting loosely around his waist, and his sublime arse cheeks hugged by his tight pants, which showed off the sweep of his quads.

“Jones, this is my buddy Brad. It’s his fault we’re here today.”

Jones turned to shake hands with Brad, the tight fabric of his pants bulging up his package, “Thank you, Brad. Thank you.”

Brad laughed, “You’re welcome.”

Jones grabbed his uniform belt, clipping it on as he led them out to the waiting area. “Jones will drive us back in a cruiser. Bit roomier than YOUR car. We’ll meet YOU back at the gym?”

“Sure.”

“Good man. With that attitude, you’ll be wanting to buy a bigger car in no time.”

They followed Jones out to the car park and he drove them back to the gym, a place where he would soon be spending increasing amounts of time.

• Like 6

CHAPTER NINETY-FIVE

Amber was bored, and distracted. She had not been particularly productive at work today. She didn’t know where to start considering the problem of having their changes ‘stick’. The entire effect never even came up in their research and calculations, so there was nothing for her to go on.

The only thing she had was the self-learned technique which HE had shared with them, based on HIS analogy of a boat on a river.

She was concerned about Jake and Brad. Arrested! Fuck. They couldn’t make any charges stick, could they? They’d never distributed anything. Well, not directly. She was worried.

She also considered the possibilities for herself, and what she wanted to achieve with this ability. There was the obvious ones – maintain or even improve her fitness, imaging never having to do any cardio ever again, but still maintaining a level of fitness! Improving her sex drive, and orgasms, though she was already pretty happy with where her current libido and ability to orgasm were. She didn’t want more muscle, like those female bodybuilders, she was pretty happy with her body as it was. She’d never need birth control again, that was a major plus. She could control her periods, turning them off until she was ready to try for pregnancy.

She considered HIS analogy - the stream of subconscious thoughts was the river, and their commands a boat being pushed into the river. What if they didn’t release the boat, but tied it to a dock. Would the ‘boat’ still affect the river? Could they dock multiple ‘boats’?

She got to testing her ideas as she received HIS text message that everything was fine, a false alarm. False alarm? What the fuck? Mistaken identity? She needed to stop herself being distracted and bored - those were as good a place as any to start testing her theory.

They arrived back at the gym. They thanked Jones, sending back membership tags for the others, including Assad. Jake was looking forward to working out with Assad. He had the feeling he’d be the first one to give him a run for his money and be able to keep up with his workouts. Having a workout partner to push you, encourage you, that could keep up with you, would be great for a change. Of course, Jake was forgetting his new abilities, it would be difficult for anyone to keep up with his supra-physiological abilities.

He recalled Scott’s call. He called! That was a good sign. He’d missed his nephew, and was worried about him. He got his phone back from Brad and dialled.

“Uncle Jake!”

“Hey, Scotty, how are you? I’m glad you called. Sorry I couldn’t speak earlier.”

“I couldn’t make out anything you were saying, was that you on the phone?”

“Yeah, it was, it’s a long story. How have you been? Are you still at your Aunt Kathy’s?”

“For now, yeah. I’ve been a bit bored here. And I want to get back to the gym.” Jake smiled. Good man. His good influence was rubbing off all over the place. “Uncle Jake, I’m so–”

“No! Don’t be sorry. You’ve done nothing wrong. I’m the one that’s sorry. I wanted to tell you, I did, but your parents didn’t want me to, and I didn’t want them to cut you out of my life so I had to acquiesce to their wishes.”

“I, I didn’t know that.”

“Don’t be too hard on them, they thought they were doing the best for you. How’s your father?”

“I was about to ask you, I haven’t spoken to him since that night. He talks to mum every day, and wants to talk to me, but I’ve refused.”

“I haven’t either. I was pretty mad at him for how you found out, and that you’d left–”

“I bet.”

“I kicked him out. You should talk to him. He’s your dad. I bet he misses you.”

“I’m not sure I’m ready. What do I say to him?”

“Whatever you want. Tell him he’s a cunt, tell him you love him, tell him whatever you want to.”

“But, Uncle Jake, he… he called you all those horrible things, and he tried to kiss you. He was turned on by you. How can you defend him?”

Good question.

“I’m not defending him and, honestly, I haven’t made my peace with him yet, but he’s your dad, and if he misses you even half as much as I have, he’d want to speak with you.”

“I guess.”

“You know I’m right. I always am, remember.”

Scott laughed, “So you always say.”

“And? Have I been wrong?”

“Well, no, I suppose not.”

“QED.”

“Q.E.D.? What’s that?”

“It’s an abbreviation for a latin phrase – quod erat demonstrandum – meaning ‘which was to be demonstrated’ - it’s a bit of academic wank you use when you’re showing formal proofs and such. Basically, a shortcut way of saying ‘I proved my point, bitches’.”

Scott laughed, “If you say so.”

Jake laughed, “Again, I’m right, look it up.”

“I believe you.”

“Of course you do… I’m always right, see!”

“I don’t know why I talk to you.”

“You love it." He paused, "So... when are you heading back?”

“I was going to ask you. And it’s totally okay if you say no, I don’t want to impose on you, or cramp your style. Get in the way of you smashing bitc– uh, people.”

“Mate, fuck off. You know you’re not imposing. And I smash just fine, thanks, you don’t need to worry about getting in the way. I’d love to have you stay with me. And it’d be awesome to get you back into the gym. Brad’s been asking about you, too.”

“He has? I thought dad might’ve scared him off.”

“Brad? Hah, no. It would take a fuckload more than your father to scare him off.”

“You know what I mean.”

“I do, it’s all good. So when do you want to come back? I’ll pick you up from the airport. I can bring the bike, or the beast, whichever you prefer.”

“I miss the beast. I’ve only got a backpack, so the bike would work too. Whichever you want. I’m ready whenever. Today, first available works too.”

“Okay, I’ll book the flight and send you the details. What does your mum think about you coming back.”

“She's okay with it.”

“You haven’t told her yet.”

“What? No! That’s not what I said.”

“I can tell when you’re bullshitting, remember.”

“Fine. I haven’t told her yet.”

“Well, let me know if you want me to talk to her, or tell her to call me.”

“I will. Can’t wait to be back.”

“Same, buddy. I’ve missed you.”

“Me too. We don’t say it very often, but I love you, Uncle Jake. You’ve always been there for me, and I feel bad for going off at you.”

“I love you too, Scott. You know I’m always here. Always have been, always will. And don’t feel bad, you had a lot of shit thrown at you that night. You actually handled things pretty well.”

“Thanks.”

“Any time. I’ll book your flight and let you know the details. See you soon.”

“Thanks Uncle Jake. See you soon.”

That went better than he expected. Scott was following in his footsteps. Jake had always been mature for his age, and it seemed Scott was made in the same mould.

“Charlotte, would you please call Joe–”

“The travel agent?”

“Yeah, ask him to book a flight for my nephew Scott and charge it to my personal account. First available, please.”

“Of course.”

“Thanks.” The gym often had special guests from interstate and overseas, professional bodybuilders, fighters, coaches, trainers; and often sent sponsored members to conventions and other gyms around the world - so had a travel agent to make all the arrangements.

• Like 6

CHAPTER NINETY-SIX

Jake joined Brad and HIM in Brad’s office, beaming.

“So I called Scotty.”

“And?” “And?” They both said at once.

“And, he’s coming back today. He’s going to stay with me until further notice. He tried to apologise, but I wouldn’t have it - he has nothing to apologise for. And he seems to have come to terms with everything between us.”

They both smiled. Happy for him.

“That’s awesome news, mate. I know how much you’ve missed him and been worried about him.” HE nodded.

“Him and his dad, on the other hand… not sure where that’s going to go, and I don’t know that I’ve made up my mind about him either.”

“Give it time, mate. And whatever he’s said, whatever he’s done, he’s your brother.”

“While we’re on uncomfortable topics… I saw you two. This morning.”

Brad blushed. HE looked sheepish.

“I have to be honest, I was jealous, I was proud, I was hurt, I was confused. All of the above. I thought you were hetero? You’ve never let me suck your cock,” he accused.

“You’ve never tried.”

“I–“ He had a point there. “I always thought you were hetero and didn’t want to make things weird between us.”

“Before the last few days, it probably would’ve been weird. Honestly, I’d have probably decked you if you’d tried, well at least tried to deck you,” he chuckled, remembering the punch that he’d landed to snap him out of his berserker rage with George had only dazed him, whereas it would’ve broken most jaws.

“I guess the last few days has made me realise that I’m comfortable in who I am, and I don’t feel the need to adhere to any labels or stereotypes. I still don’t think I’ll ever be chasing after any blokes, but if one wants to give me a blowy, or massage my prostate. Well, who the fuck cares? It feels good.”

Jake beamed, proud of his friend’s mature and open attitude.

He laughed, “Well, anytime you want a blowy, let me know. And if you feel like sucking on some cock, I got plenty for you right here.” He grabbed at his bulge and jiggled it in Brad's direction.

Brad laughed, “I’ll… keep that in mind.”

“And how about YOU? YOU haven’t tried to suck my cock. I’m jealous.”

“Not yet, no. I’m not really sure why. I guess I have a bit of a crush on Brad,” that was an understatement, “whereas you I see more as relationship material. I… I don’t want to fuck things up between us. Not that I want to fuck things up with Brad. But… I… I don’t know. It’s all complicated, and I don’t know how to fix it. I don’t know what to say or do… there’s no right answer, and loads of wrong answers.”

Social interaction was difficult, not like mathematics or science, where HE could prove a statement was correct. Maybe HE should’ve stayed in HIS shell and avoided social interaction, life seemed simpler then. Simpler, but boring, and certainly less arousing.

“Well, you get the same offer too, if you want to suck on a pole, there isn’t any better.”

They laughed, but Jake was riding high. HE wanted a relationship with him? Since when?

“So you’ve had a session with me and a session with Brad. Are you ready for another session?”

“I am!”

“Good. I’ve spoken with Alex, and he’s agreed to take you through a session.”

Brad whistled. “Hope you’re ready for a hardcore session.”

“I don’t think I’ve met Alex.”

“Come on, I’ll introduce you.”

They headed over to the heavy side of the gym. They walked over to the.. HE couldn’t remember the name, a large machine with cables and weight stacks on each side, and you grab the handles and work on your chest. Chest press? No, that was different. Cable, something.

HIS reverie was interrupted when HE noticed the monster using the machine, his pecs blown up and swollen like two huge pillows, if pillows were made of granite, gnarled veins spreading across his chest and down his massive arms. He wore loose, black sweatpants, but his massive globular arse sat up and out, and the size of his tree trunk legs stood out, even through the loose fabric. He was spectacular. HE was aroused, HIS cock chubbing up.

Alex was mid-set, so Jake stood quietly to the side, not wanting to interrupt. Alex noticed them after a rep or two and immediately stopped mid-set, carefully bringing the weight stacks back down, not allowing them to drop.

“Jakey! How are you mate? What was all that about with the cops earlier? Everything okay?”

“I’m good, thanks. Yeah, it’s all good, it was a misunderstanding.”

“Good to hear. Is this HIM?”

“Yeah.” Alex stepped forward and offered his hand for HIM to shake, “Alex.”

HE didn’t know what to look at first. His hand was massive, calloused, and looked like it could crush rocks, even his fingers looked muscular, with strong tendons and a thick wrist. His forearm was orgasmic. Massive, striated muscle bellies, with massive cuts showing the separation between the various muscles. Each muscle was covered in masses of veins, from inch diameter veins at his inner elbow, branching out into feathering. His upper arm was hidden beneath a loose sleeve, but HE could tell there were masses of muscle hanging off his arms, huge horseshoe triceps and massive biceps peaks.

HE swallowed, and grasped his hand, trying to grip it strongly, “Alex, very nice to meet you. I look forward to learning a lot from you.”

“Hopefully so. I’ll apologise upfront. I’m cutting for an upcoming comp, so if I’m a bit of a cunt, just tell me to fucking rein it in, okay?”

HE could not imagine telling Alex anything. HE merely nodded.

“I’ll leave you in Alex’s capable hands. Alex, don’t go easy on him.”

“I’ll stop if he pukes a third time.” Jake laughed. HE gulped, HIS nerves and anxiety rising.

The weather was great, it was approaching sunset, so Jake decided to take his bike to the airport.

He was at half-mast as the slow burble of the idling engine pleasantly vibrated his junk. For fun, just because he could and because it felt good on his bulging junk, he would sometimes blip the throttle as people were walking past, enjoying their startled dirty looks as the engine roared to life, and the exhaust barked out a loud growl, sometimes punctuated by a crackle or pop. He’d grin behind his helmet. Every time.

Scott heard his Uncle’s bike well before he could see it. He smiled as his Uncle blipped the throttle now and then. Scott imagined people jumping and giving him dirty looks, thinking that he was a prick making up for a tiny dick, or something. If only they knew.

He finally saw the bike and his Uncle, who still had his helmet on. As Jake saw him, he dismounted the bike, and took off his helmet.

“Scott! It’s so good to see you.” He gave him a massive bear hug that squeezed the air out of his lungs. Scott hugged him back. It was good to see him. He didn’t realise how much he’d really missed his Uncle until that moment.

“How was your flight?”

“It was fine. Nothing really to report.”

“Ready to head off?” Scott nodded. Jake handed him a helmet and mounted the bike, adjusting his junk and manspreading, improving balance. Scott got on the back and hugged around his Uncle’s back, holding onto his abs. Had he gotten bigger, or was it his imagination?

• Like 4

CHAPTER NINETY-SEVEN

Jake’s phone rang in his ear via the headset built into his helmet. He answered, it was Amber.

“Jake! I think I’ve done it! I think I’ve worked it out!”

“Amber, done what? Worked out what? What are you talking about, is everything okay?”

“Sorry, hi, how are you? Are you okay after the arrest? What happened, HE said it was a false alarm?”

“Yeah, everything is fine. It’s a long story. What are you up to? Come over. I’ve got some good news of my own. I’m just on my way back from the airport - I’ve just picked up Scott.”

“That’s awesome. You guys are talking again. I’m so happy for you. How far away are you? I’ll meet you at yours?”

“Yeah. About 20. Bring your ‘pyjamas’.”

She picked up on his tone, “Sure. And after I explain my discovery, you’re going to want to bust a nut for sure.”

He was intrigued. “Sounds promising. See you soon.”

When they stopped at a traffic light, Jake told Scott about Amber. He said he’d like her. Scott was intrigued.

She heard the bike long before it pulled into his driveway. She really didn’t know how he didn’t get complaints from his neighbours. It was LOUD.

Scott climbed off the back of the bike, he still wore the helmet. Jake turned off the engine and climbed off, his kevlar jeans painted on. She’d missed him.

As Jake led Scott to his door, she ran to greet him and jumped into his arms, hugging him tightly. He hadn’t even removed his helmet yet. He continued walking to the front door, carrying her as she continued hugging him tightly.

He stopped before the door and she climbed down off him. He removed his helmet and kissed her passionately. Scott was a little embarrassed and aroused. Amber was fucking HOT. Scott also removed his helmet as they continued kissing.

They came up for air and Jake, adjusting his chubbing cock, said “Sorry, Scott this is Amber; Amber, this is my nephew Scott.”

She was stunning! Scott was mesmerised. She had emerald green eyes, that sparkled and twinkled and were deep pools that the could lose himself in. Her lips were red and plump and luscious. Her strawberry blonde hair offset her eyes, and framed her gorgeous face, just the right length to grab and shove her head onto my cock, he thought. Whoa, whoa! Steady on, boy. She wore a tight white top that stretched over her massive, pert tits, her nipples hard after the kiss with his Uncle. His Uncle! She’s his Uncle’s girl. He can’t be thinking how great it would be to shove his dick between those tits and – NO!

“Scott!” Jake smacked his shoulder. “What’s wrong with you?” Though, of course, Jake knew exactly what was wrong with him - a teenage boy seeing Amber for the first time. She still had that effect on him, too, he just controlled it better.

He coughed. “Uh, sorry, hi Amber it’s very nice to meet you.” He held out his hand to shake, but she hugged him, kissing him on the cheek. His cock was ramrod straight and diamond hard in an instant. Her tits pressed up against him felt so good and, fuck, she smelled so good!

She laughed, a melodious, beautiful sound that perfectly matched the beauty of her face. “Jake, leave him alone.” She, too, knew the effect she was having on him. She felt his cock harden against her as she’d hugged him.

Jake led them inside, followed by Amber, and Scott followed behind, staring at her incredible arse, the way she walked, swaying her hips, was doing things to him and making him think of what he wanted to do to her. NO! She was Uncle Jake’s girl!

“Are you hungry?” Jake asked. He didn’t specify who he was asking.

“I could eat,” said Amber. “Same,” added Jake.

“What do you feel like? I’ve got–“

“Let’s just get something delivered, I’ve got to tell you my discovery.”

“Okay, sure, what do you feel like?”

“I don’t mind. Scott, you pick something. I’m not fussy, I’ll eat anything.”

Jake gave Scott his phone and loaded up a delivery app. “Have at it, mate.”

“Wine?”

“Mmm, please.”

“Scott?”

“I’d prefer a beer if you have one?”

“Sure.”

“We’ll start with a white, depending on what Scott orders, we might switch to red later.”

“Sounds perfect.”

Jake poured two glasses of a chilled white, and cracked open a beer for Scott.

“Cheers. Scott, welcome. It’s so good to see you.”

“Cheers!” “Cheers!”

“Come, sit, make yourselves at home, please.”

Jake took off his leather jacket, his T-shirt was looser than usual, but Scott could’ve sworn he was bigger. Had he gone up a size?

“So, tell me about this discovery.”

Amber caught him up, and explained how she started with HIS analogy, and she just extended that analogy. She’d discovered through trial and error that if they just imagined the ‘boat’ they were pushing into the ‘river’ was tied off, the command they were making would stick for as long as they wanted it to. It needed some practice, she still wasn’t perfect, but it definitely worked, and it worked for multiple ‘boats’ at a time.

His cock hardened. They could finally maximise the benefits of the ability. He’d have masses of T coursing through him 24/7.

“Tell me exactly how you do it.”

Scott ordered pizza. Predictable and safe, but tasty.

They ate, and had more wine and beer.

Jake was preoccupied with trying to practice Amber’s new technique, and was not being a great host. Actually, he was being a terrible host.

Scott and Amber began talking. Amber noticed the lust in Scott’s eyes. He was cute, you could definitely see the familial resemblance with Jake. She idly wondered how far their shared genetics went, did he share his uncle’s gift between the legs? She couldn't tell from earlier when he became erect when she hugged him. She was particularly horny, having adjusted her hormones all day practising her technique and settling on a higher libido. Scott was a teenage boy. He needed no ability to have hormones raging through his body, and a libido off the charts.

She poured more wine, getting Scott another beer.

• Like 7

CHAPTER NINETY-EIGHT

Sweat poured off HIM. HE’d been gasping for air, trying to get enough oxygen, for what seemed like the entire two hour session. Alex, true to his word, had not gone easy on HIM. And, HE’d only puked once.

HE was currently lying on a gym mat, Alex had ended the session working on stretches and pushing HIM beyond what HE thought were HIS range of motion limits. Alex, towered over HIM as he offered HIM a hand to stand up. HIS cock was at various stages of tumescence the entire time, Alex’s body arousing HIM, his every touch sending electric tingles straight to HIS cock.

HE nearly came at the end of the session, when Alex was stretching HIS hamstrings. HE lay on his back, and Alex had taken HIS leg in his strong, sexy, massiv– ahem, into his arms, straightening HIS leg and leaning into the stretch, using his massive strength and bulk to force the stretch, HIS leg laying between the cleft of his massive pecs, Alex’s bulge cupped by the back of HIS knee.

“That was a great session. YOU’re progressing well.”

“Thanks,” HE said, still breathing deeply.

“Grab a shake and meet me in the sauna, we’ll bake and massage YOUR muscles, minimising YOUR DOMS.”

HIS cock twitched. A hot massage - literally and figuratively - sounded like heaven. HE watched Alex walk away towards the saunas, his quads rolling over one another, his arse bouncing subtly as he walked, visible even through the loose fabric of the sweats. HIS cock hardened as HE went to get a protein shake, though HE imagined a more arousing source of protein, made by his new friend Alex.

Jake was frustrated. Amber’s description of the technique was easy in theory, but far more difficult to put into practice. He was making some progress but, thus far, he was only successful about 10% of the time, and it required nearly all his concentration and focus to get to even that level.

He was aware that he was not being a great host, but Amber and Scott seemed to be hitting it off. Scott was ready, eager even, to jump her bones - unsurprising, really, he was related to Jake, after all, and he had raging teenage hormones. Jake was all for it, who better to pop his cherry than Amber? Most first-times are shit, really, both participants having no clue what they’re doing, and just fumbling their way through. Amber would blow his mind. Jake smiled, his cock swelling at the thought of Amber blowing.

He refocussed his mind, redoubling his efforts, concentrating on perfecting the technique. As thoughts of Amber and Scott faded to the back of his mind, he wondered if she’d hesitate because of him, he should indicate his encouragement.

HE found Alex in the sauna. He had stripped naked, and had a towel around his waist. He smiled at HIM as HE entered the sauna, the heat smacking HIM in the face.

“Let’s get started. Strip.”

Fuck, how was HE going to hide HIS erection now?

Amber hesitated, but only because of Jake. Would he be jealous if she fucked Scott? Probably. Would it be weird for her to fuck his nephew? Also probably. She needed to talk to him.

“Jake, would you show me where you keep the wine, please?”

Mercifully, Jake took the hint.

“Sure, this way.”

Scott watched her hypnotic, swaying hips as she followed his uncle. His cock hardened from half mast to full. Shit. Would his uncle be mad at him if he and Amber fucked? Probably. Would it be weird fucking his uncle’s girl? Also probably. Dammit, he was so close to losing his virginity, he could feel it. She wanted him, he was sure of it. And, fuck, she was sizzling, smoking hot. Imagine the bragging rights, though none of his friends would ever believe someone so hot agreed to have sex with him.

As they left Scott’s earshot Jake said, “You know where I keep the wine. Let me guess. You want to fuck Scott.”

Amber was impressed. Despite earlier appearances, he was aware of his surroundings and had picked up on their attraction. “Honestly, yeah, I do. He’s cute, and you’re busy practising – how is that going, by the way?”

“It’s frustrating, and slow, but there’s some improvement. I approve, by the way. You have my blessing. And, you should know, he’s a virgin.”

Her eyebrows raised in surprise, “Really? He’s cute, he’s got your genes, what’s wrong with him?”

Jake laughed, “Nothing, he’s just… conscientious for an 18-year-old kid, I guess he hasn’t found the right one. Until now. Do me a favour, though.”

“Of course, what’s that?”

“Blow his mind. I want his first time to be fucking amazing.”

“Oh, baby, do you not know me by now? Of course, I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

Jake smiled, “Let me go and talk to him. He’s probably holding back because of me. He doesn’t want to piss me off by stealing my girl, or some bullshit.”

“Your girl, huh?”

“You know what I meant.”

“Oh, I do. Jake’s girl. I like the sound of that.”

“Oh, really? Well, we’ll have to do something about that then. Give me five to talk to him.”

“Sure thing, my man.”

Uncle Jake came back, a massive grin on his face.

“Scotty. I know you’re horned up over Amber–”

“What? No, I’m not. She’s your girl, I would never–”

“I know when you’re bullshitting, remember. Relax, it’s fine. Who wouldn’t bone up over her? She’s fucking smoking.”

“Fuck yeah, she is. Those tits, those eyes, the way she walk–” He stopped, realising he was talking about his uncle's girl.

Jake laughed, “You’re preaching to the choir, buddy. So you’re into her, and she’s into you.”

“She is?!” He sounded so excited. Bless.

“Yes, and you know that. Just letting you know, if you want to pop your cherry with Amber, I’m all for it.”

Holy crap! “Really? Fuck yes!”

Jake laughed. “Yes, really. Go, have a shower - jerk off a couple times while you’re in there so you hopefully last a bit longer,” he chuckled, “and remember what I told you about holding back ejaculation, have you been practising?”

“Yeah, I have. It’s not easy.”

“No, it’s not. And, frankly, when you’ve got Amber working her magic on you, you’ll have no hope. But don’t stress, it’s fine if you blow early, you’re young and virile, you’ll recover and be ready to go again anyway - happens to everyone.”

“Even you?”

“Well, no. But most guys.” Again, no hint of bragging, just factual. “Now, go. You know where the towels are. You can use the en suite shower, if you like.”

“Thanks, Uncle Jake.”

“Anytime, buddy, anytime.”

• Like 8