CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO

“YOU know, we don’t have to wait until Friday.”

She was still horny after last night, and Jake was busy dealing with his family issues, having ridden off at the end of the day, eager to get back to his nephew. Otherwise she would’ve jumped his bones again, and again, and again. She was wet just thinking about it.

It was only Wednesday night, Friday night was still aeons away, especially to fuck Jake again. She nearly moaned.

“But what about Jake?”

“He’ll miss out tonight, but hopefully he’ll sort out his family issues and we can all enjoy our Friday night.” She knew she would, and she knew Jake would - she wasn’t sure yet about HIM.

“Shouldn’t my first time be special, though?” Oof. HE really was clueless.

Amber had a flash of anger, before remembering HIS total lack of social skills and experience. HE didn’t mean being with her wouldn’t be special, just that being with her and Jake would be extra special. At least, that’s the interpretation she had decided upon, and would not ask any further.

“YOU know what, YOU'RE right. Having YOUR first time be with me and Jake will be extra special. He really does know his way around when it comes to sex - certainly with women. If he’s that good with women, I imagine he’ll be as good, if not better, with men, given he is a man, and has insider knowledge. YOU'RE a lucky man.”

She would have to rely on her vibrator, or maybe she’d let the tension build up. She’d fantasise again about Jake, but not touch herself or use her vibrator.

Jason was sweating, and it was not hot in Jake’s home.

He had long since stopped crying, his final few words still hung in the air, despite the effluxion of significant time since he’d whispered them in humiliation.

‘I’m aroused by you, envious of you…’ He had finally admitted the truth. Unlike works of fiction, he did not suddenly feel a giant weight lifted from his shoulders, he did not feel better revealing his deep, dark secret. Quite the opposite.

He felt like one weight had been removed – that of his secret – only to be replaced by another, much, much heavier, more burdensome weight, that of the consequences of his secret, which were yet to manifest.

Jake had not moved the entire time. Not a single fidget, adjustment, scratch, nothing. Other than the eyebrow raises, and blinking from time to time, his body was perfectly still, like a marble statute (of a Greek God, he thought, causing him to blush furiously). It was disconcerting, it was not natural being able to sit that still for so long; he was unnerved.

Jason could read nothing from his face, no expression on his face (and what a fucking handsome face it was! There he goes again… NO!) He finally broke the excruciating, uncomfortable silence.

“Scott’s sleeping late this morning.”

The silence stretched on.

“He doesn’t normally sleep in so late. His mother doesn’t like him sleeping in and wasting the day. I tend to agree, when he was younger...”

He was babbling now, saying anything to fill the silence.

Jake slammed his fist on the coffee table, smashing the sturdy furniture in two, and causing Jason to jump, startled, about a foot in the air, quite the feat for an obese man like him.

“He’s gone, you stupid cunt.” He voice was low, monotone, menacing. For the first time, even while he was losing consciousness in Jake’s sleeper hold, he was truly afraid. Jake’s rage emanated from him like sunshine from the sun, filling the room with its presence.

“What do you mean ‘gone’?”

“I mean, he packed his bags and flew to his Aunt’s.”

Jason blanched. That was not good. Not because Jake went to visit his Aunt’s, but his eye would raise questions, the circumstances of his quick departure late at night would raise more questions, and he did not know what Scott might say to those questions.

He could feel his life unravelling, even as he sat there.

“He refused to talk to me, cunt. He wouldn’t even let me explain. And why is that, hmm?”

If looks could kill… Jason would long be dead.

“Jake, I’m sorr—“

“NO!” He roared. Again, Jason jumped, startled, and more than a little frightened.

“You do not get to wave this all away with an apology. We’re way past apologies.”

“I–, I don’t know what to do. What to say?”

“There’s nothing you can say. Get the fuck out of my house. I never want to see you again.”

“But, Jake, I–“

“I said, get the fuck out, I’m not going to tell you again. And you don’t want me to show you the door. Trust me on that.”

Jason scrambled up from where he sat, grabbed his clothes, the stench of old drink wafting up to him, sickening him further than the situation already was, and made his way to the door. Jake still had not moved from where he sat.

Jason paused as he passed by Jake, “Jake, please. I really am sorry.”

Jake said nothing, did not move, did not turn to look at him. Jason noticed Jake’s white knuckles, his forearm muscles flexed tightly, each muscle standing up in relief, veins bulging; his clenched jaw, the tendons and muscles further accentuating his strong jawline.

Ordinarily, the sight would be arousing - he wouldn’t admit it to himself, but powerful forearms, covered in masses of massive veins, were what got him off the most, but Jason was dejected, defeated, his mind racing, struggling to find a way to undo the damage, reverse what he had done.

He bowed his head and shuffled to the door, broken. Looking back as he opened the door, Jake had not moved, did not look to the door. Forlornly, Jason reluctantly walked through the door and closed it shut behind him.

• Like 5

Just a heads up - a bit of sports-related violence and gore in this one. I already warned at the start of the story there could be anything, and I'm not going to warn again.

CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE

Jake sat still, unmoving, for a time.

It was still early, he could still get in to work, but he would be useless and unproductive anyway, he’d rather go and smash out a workout at the gym, get out some of his aggression and frustrations.

He called HIM.

“Hey, it’s me. I’m not going to be in today, I’m sorry.”

“I wouldn’t say things are sorted, no.”

“It’s a long story that I’d rather not talk about now.”

“Thanks, that’s very kind of YOU, but there’s not much anyone can do at this point, I just have to work through the issues and hope things work out for the best.”

“Yeah, we’re still on for tomorrow night. Absolutely.”

“I’m glad to hear YOU'RE looking forward to it. Me too.” He wasn’t lying.

“Oh, she did, did she?” He hadn’t realised she was so insatiable. If his mind wasn’t in such turmoil, he’d probably chubb up at that realisation.

“I’m glad YOU waited too, we’ll make it special, I promise.”

“Oh, yeah, she told me that YOU were planning to do that. YOU'RE crazy!”

“I get that YOU'RE confident of YOUR workings, but what if something goes wrong? I don’t want to see YOU get hurt.”

“Good idea, fresh eyes and all that, and two heads are better than one. She’ll spot any issues, for sure.” Two heads are definitely better than one - especially when they’re sharing Jake’s cock.

“Sounds like a plan.”

“Yeah, thanks. I hope so too.”

“Okay, see YOU tomorrow.”

“Bye.”

Hanging up, he dialled out again.

“Hey mate. Come ‘round.”

“No, no emergency, but things ARE fucked.”

“I’ll tell you when you get here.”

“We’ll hit the gym, then go and pound down some drinks.”

“No, Brad, I haven’t lost my mind. If I want to drink during the day, why can’t I?”

“That’s more like it. Now get over here.”

Jake decided it was time Brad spread his considerable wings. Angelina wouldn’t have wanted him to waste his life alone, and celibate, she loved him too much.

Brad’s ute pulled into the drive. Jake walked out the door, ready for a workout.

“Morning. Ready to smash it out this session?”

“Morning buddy. I am. But I’m worried about you - what happened?”

As Brad drove them to their gym, Jake summarised everything, from Scott mouthing off to his dad (even if it was warranted), to Jason hitting him, from Jason drunkenly taking a swing at him, to Jake arousing him; and Scott leaving, and him kicking out Jason.

Brad looked troubled.

“What?” He asked. “Let me guess, you think I was too harsh on him, that I should’ve given him a chance to explain himself.”

“Look, mate, he’s not my favourite person in the world, as you know. And, now that I know what I know, his interaction with me the other night at his place makes much more sense. I don’t know if you should cut him out of your life completely, though.”

“If he’s jeopardised my relationship with Scott, I’ll never forgive the cunt. You know I love that kid.”

Brad said nothing as he pulled into the gym car park. He didn’t need to say anything - they both knew his relationship with Scott was important to him, almost more than anything.

Brad parked in his manager’s spot - Jake chose not to take advantage of his ownership status with a reserved car park - and then entered the gym.

“I think we’ll start with some MMA sparring? What do you reckon?” He asked Brad.

Brad shook his head, ruefully. Nobody liked sparring with Jake. For one, it fucking hurt. He didn’t hold back. And two, it was dejecting getting soundly beaten every time.

Brad went off to find Jake a sparring partner or two, while Jake jumped on a treadmill, warming up for a few minutes. By the time he was done, the treadmill’s speed was at maximum, the incline three-quarters to its highest setting - Jake-level “warm ups”.

He dismounted the treadmill, a light sheen of sweat on his skin, but not a hint of heavy breathing. Brad was envious of Jake’s cardiovascular fitness.

Brad had done well. His opponent was a long-time regular, a state champion in fact, named George. Jake walked up to George and greeted him warmly - all the regulars knew Jake and Brad owned the gym, and they were always friendly with their customers (except those that didn’t follow the rules, like Jim and his friend).

Jake shook George’s hand.

“You ready for this George?”

George laughed, “Oh, yeah. Looking forward to it. I’ve never sparred with you before, but I’ve seen you working with others. You don’t go easy, so I won’t go easy.”

“I’d fucking turf you from the gym if you went easy on me.”

George wasn’t sure if he was joking, or serious.

Brad would referee their mock match up.

“So, one round, no time limit. First to tap out or be knocked out loses. The usual rules - no gouging, no squirrel grips. Play fair.”

Jake assessed his opponent. He was lithe and lean, but fast. And Jake knew in combat sports, speed was an important factor. You could be stronger than your opponent, but if he could get hits in before you, you’d lose.

Brad started the round.

George circled, wearily. He knew Jake’s reputation, and he did not become state champion by accident. He fought smart.

He was quick, but Jake was quicker. Jake managed to land a right hook, which dazed George, but he dodged a follow up blow.

Sensing his advantage early, Jake stepped in for a clinch and, in an outside trip take down, used his considerable strength to bring George to the mat. Moving quickly, he used his elbow to deal a powerful strike to the side of George’s face, blood squirting from a cut opening. He swung around, and began a classic ‘ground and pound’, pummelling George’s face.

Brad stepped in to stop the fight, but Jake was like a man possessed, he kept pounding and smashing, George desperately covering his face with his arms as best he could. Brad used his considerable bulk to slam into Jake’s side, trying to remove him from on top of George. Jake was not displaced and continued pummelling. Brad tried to bear hug Jake, wrapping his massive arms around Jake from behind, but he could not prevent Jake from continuing to land blow after blow, strike after strike.

Jake bellowed a roar heard around the gym, and continued pounding the hapless George, Jake taking out his frustration and anger on his opponent.

Brad yelled at two spectators to come and help him get control of Jake. Between the three of them, they managed to finally wrestle Jake from on top of George, Brad laying his bulk on top of Jake in an effort to calm him down and make him stop. Jake continued roaring, and was trying to push Brad off of him, so he could resume pounding on George. The three of them struggled to hold him down. Brad screamed for more help, whilst one of the other spectators called for an ambulance to tend to an unconscious and profusely bleeding George.

More spectators piled onto Jake, five, six, seven brawny men, struggling to hold him and calm him down. Brad could feel Jake’s tenting cock, his out of control frenzy hardening his cock and increasing his state of arousal - the rage feeding the sexual arousal, and the sexual arousal feeding the rage in a feedback loop. Brad held down Jake’s shoulders, while the others sat on arms and legs and struggled to control Jake’s mighty strength, his muscles flexing powerfully trying to free himself.

“Jake! Stop!” Screamed Brad.

Jake’s eyes were wild, savage. Brad looked into them and knew fear.

He lifted himself up, kneeling on Jake’s elbows - helping to pin his arms, From his full kneeling height, he wound up a punch, aiming squarely for Jake’s jaw. The heavy punch landed, dazing, but not knocking him out completely.

Thankfully, it seemed to be enough to bring Jake out of his feverish frenzy, his eyes re-focused. Jake stopped flexing and writhing, trying to free himself from beneath those that held him down. They were all panting and sweating at the exertion of trying to control him. Seven versus one, and they were panting and sweating, Jake had barely broken a sweat, his breathing relaxed. The others relaxed slightly, catching their breath, but Brad was concerned.

“Jake, you back with us?”

“Yes, how is George?”

George lay in the same position, spectators mopping up his blood, and applying pressure to wounds using gauze bandages. He had regained consciousness and was breathing, but Jake messed him up good.

Jake wanted to get up.

“Get off me.”

Nobody moved.

“I said, get the FUCK off me.” Brad looked carefully at his friend, assessing, and nodded. The others let him up, though if Jake had wanted to, he could probably push them off as their fatigued muscles lost strength.

Jake got up and moved over to George.

“George, I’m sorry.” George tried to speak, spitting blood. Jake could not make out what he was trying to say.

Jake leaned his ear to George’s mouth.

“You won, fair and square.”

He may have won, but he felt terrible for what he’d done to George. It was only a sparring match, after all. George would be recovering for weeks, if not months. He may never compete again.

“Brad, make sure you organise a life membership for him and his whole family, and get him something nice to help ease his recovery - a big screen TV or something to help him pass the time.” The gym’s insurance would cover any out of pocket medical expenses not otherwise covered, including any rehab and cosmetic procedures needed. Nothing but the best at this gym.

He had truly lost control - in his frenzy, the only thing he could think of was smashing and being the aggressor, and he did not see George in from of him, but Jason. In his mind, he was pummelling Jason into a pulp, and he was enjoying it.

The ambulance arrived and took George away on a stretcher.

Brad pulled Jake aside. “Go and shower, wash all the blood and gore off, and then I’ll take you home.”

Jake was grateful. If it wasn’t for Brad, he didn’t know what would’ve happened to George, but it would not have surprised him if he’d killed him.

As he walked over to the showers, Jake noticed the looks of fear, of revulsion, of respect. Word would spread quickly - it had already started - it was a small, tight knit community. Jake suspected he’d have trouble ever finding another sparring partner again.

He walked into the changing rooms, and looked in a mirror. It was a gruesome sight.

He was covered in George’s blood, and flecks of flesh and skin. He tore down the middle of his stringer singlet, discarding it in the rubbish. The muscles on his entire body were distended and pumped hard by the fight and his exertion in trying to overpower seven jacked men. Veins lifted up from his skin across his body, nowhere more so than his forearms. As his arms hung down at his sides, massive hose-like veins snaked over his biceps, and branched from his inner elbow, branching and feathering into an arboreal root system across his powerful arms.

He washed his face in the sink, removing much of the blood and gore, and then walked over to the showers. He examined his shorts. They, too, were covered in blood and gore and would need to be thrown away. It was a good thing he decided against free-balling today, as he would have to walk out in just his jockstrap.

He showered quickly, for once ignoring his growing cock. He stuffed himself back into the jockstrap, and went to go and find Brad.

Women and men were swooning over Jake as he walked the gym, looking for Brad. The delicious cheeks of his arse exposed bare by the jockstrap, pert, luscious globes of muscle hanging in mid air, bouncing slightly as he walked. His bulge was barely covered by the inadequate pouch, the waistband of the jock strap pulled downward by his heavy balls and considerable dick. His whole body pumped, as he walked muscles flexed into relief, veins pumping blood to every corner of his body. He was a walking advertisement for his gym, and the wonders of fitness and weight training, and what they could achieve.

He found Brad in the office, making calls, checking on George and reporting the incident to their insurers. Brad looked at Jake and rolled his eyes, “you know, we sell workout gear, you could just grab something from there and cover up a little.”

“I could do that. Or I could just walk around in my jockstrap, flaunting what I got,” he laughed.

Brad was relieved to see Jake seemingly back to his usual self, but he would have to get to the bottom of his frenetic attack, and loss of control.

As they were walking to his ute, Brad grabbed a plain white T-shirt with a crew neck from one of the racks and passed it to Jake.

“Fine.”

He put on the T-shirt, which hugged every striation and muscle belly, veins stretching the fabric up further. He almost looked hotter wearing the tee, than not.

• Like 5

CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR

“Okay, what the fuck happened back there?”

“Honestly, I don’t know. I started pounding the guy and all of a sudden it wasn’t George I was pounding, it was Jason, and we weren’t in an MMA match, but he was smirking and taunting me, so I was lashing out.”

“I want you to speak to Dr Markham.” Dr Cindy Markham was one of the foremost psychologists the gym had available to members.

“C’mon Brad–”

“Don’t ‘c’mon’ me, you fucking lost it back there. If it wasn’t for me and SIX other guys, George would be in the morgue, not recovering in hospital.”

Jake knew he was right. “You’re right. I will, I promise. I’ll set up an initial phone consult.”

Jake’s arms stretched his tee to the limit. The sleeve holes riding up above his biceps. As they stopped at a traffic light, a carload of young women - probably students - pulled up beside them. They clearly liked what they saw, in both passenger and driver’s seats.

Jake smiled at them, and cheekily flexed his biceps. The sleeve tore as his triceps and biceps flexed, expanding the circumference of his upper arm, considerably. The lights changed, and they drove off, all but the driver looking back at Brad’s car lustfully, regretfully.

Brad smiled. Jake certainly had a way with - well, everyone, really.

“While we’re on the subject of mental health…”

He needed to broach this carefully - he’d had a lot of these ‘tread carefully’ conversations this week, he was tiring of them - it was a sensitive topic for Brad.

“Go on.”

“I think it’s time you spread your wings, mate.”

“Jake. You know–“

“Yes, I know. I also know what Angelina would have wanted. She loved you, more than anything else in the world. She wouldn’t want to see your life wasted, celibate and alone.”

He paused, waiting for a reaction. Brad was silent.

“I’m not saying jump into a relationship, but have fun, enjoy yourself a little.”

Brad still remained silent.

“You know that smoking hot bird from work, Amber…”

“Green eyes?”

“Yeah, green eyes. Well, we finally did the dirty and, mate, I’ve never felt like that before. It was fucking wild.”

Brad enjoyed hearing about his friend’s conquests, living his life vicariously.

“Not only could she blow like a hurricane, she has the hots for muscle, and wanted me to flex for her, which is pretty rare in a chick - she got off on my vascularity, which is ultra-rare, and, I don’t know, it’s like her vagina was moulded specifically for my cock, we just seemed to fit like a glove. Oh, and she deep throated me. ALL of me.”

“Fuck off. She did not.”

“Mate, I promise you. I was balls deep, literally, I was tea bagging, and not a hint of a gag reflex. She did this thing were she swallowed around my cock with it down her oesophagus. Fuck me, dude, the feeling of her throat closing around my shaft, and her oesophagus undulating along my cock. Fuck yes!”

Brad was getting aroused by Jake’s enthusiastic descriptions.

“So, anyway, we’ve organised a threesome.”

Brad’s eyebrows raised, “Already?”

“Yeah, with our old - still current - boss.”

“You mean the tall, cute one that ignored your crush?” It was always amusing to Jake to hear hetero-as-they-come Brad discuss other men and their attributes in a sexual way. It was a testament both to his comfort in himself and his manhood, but also their close relationship and willingness to discuss any and every topic.

“The very same one. It turns out he’s still a virgin, at 25. Poor bastard is completely clueless when it comes to social cues - he wasn’t ignoring me, he just had no idea I was coming onto him.”

Brad found that very hard to believe.

"Though I told you when he got a few drinks into him, he was quite forward, kissing Amber, while looking to give me a handy. So as he’s so clueless, and inexperienced, Amber asked me to give the guy some pointers, get him a bit closer to Jake-level mastery of sex,” he grinned as Brad rolled his eyes, “so the three of us have planned to get together, have a few drinks, and see what develops. Hopefully his cherry finally pops.”

Jake paused. Here it was.

“I’d like you to join us.”

Silence. Jake was expecting… more.

“I was thinking you and Amber could pair up as our demo couple, and we could run him through some of the basics.”

Jake paused again. More silence.

“So you wouldn’t even really be having sex, not for enjoyment anyway, it’d be a community service, you’d follow my lead and demonstrate to our inexperienced friend.”

“I’ll have to think about it.”

“Of course, I understand, it’s a big decision, but you’d be doing me a solid. If you’re in, I’d have to check with the others, but I’m sure Amber would go wild for your muscles.” And HE would too, he thought to himself. Smiling.

• Like 5

Great writing, and most impressive for me is the prodigious (or is it prolific?) rate you are posting these polished chapters, since you suggest you're writing this on the fly. The only slip-up I noticed was "from Jake mouthing off to his dad", and when I scrolled back after finishing, it already was correntes to "Scott". Or was I hallucinating?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bbeware said:

Great writing, and most impressive for me is the prodigious (or is it prolific?) rate you are posting these polished chapters, since you suggest you're writing this on the fly. The only slip-up I noticed was "from Jake mouthing off to his dad", and when I scrolled back after finishing, it already was correntes to "Scott". Or was I hallucinating?

Thanks. Glad you're enjoying. :)

You're not hallucinating - I stuffed that one up originally, then went back and fixed it when I re-read it. I don't know if the forum provides notifications for edits - if it does, I apologise to all, because I tend to make a lot of edits. :D

When I originally started, I think I had the first six, maybe ten, chapters or so mapped out in decent detail, they just needed a once over to flesh out some descriptions and dialogue, and I have notes on where the main story is headed. But that's all, the rest is all pretty much on the fly - so if there's suggestions or directions you want to take the characters, definitely let me know.

Otherwise, the polish comes from, I think, reading and re-reading. If you can't get someone else to proofread, then stepping away and coming back to it with fresh eyes is the best way to catch any issues - but some slip through.

Also a fellow long-time lurker here! I never really come out of the shadow to even comment, but I just had to for this one. I have to say your story is outstanding. Haven't felt as intrigued by all the characters and events in a goood while. Appreciate all the effort and chapters *flying* in.

Love seeing how you're open to adapting your work with suggestions too. Hoping your readers pitch in great ideas. As for me, I believe you've already been building this up, so less of a suggestion and more of an excitement to see where you are leading us about the oh-so-mysterious vaccine. Very intrigued to see what it shall do to our academic protagonist. I'm hoping for some great side effects. Is it funny I'm rooting for those to affect mostly our protagonist? I feel like everyone else got dealt some great cards, while he is having to work for his spotlight. So that's my hope. Is our academic going to shine *biggest*? ;) Can't wait to discover.

It's been a while since I've been so on the edge of my seat about a story. We so needed your writing. Amazing work! Keep it up!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, XLeo said:

Also a fellow long-time lurker here! I never really come out of the shadow to even comment, but I just had to for this one. I have to say your story is outstanding. Haven't felt as intrigued by all the characters and events in a goood while. Appreciate all the effort and chapters *flying* in.

Love seeing how you're open to adapting your work with suggestions too. Hoping your readers pitch in great ideas. As for me, I believe you've already been building this up, so less of a suggestion and more of an excitement to see where you are leading us about the oh-so-mysterious vaccine. Very intrigued to see what it shall do to our academic protagonist. I'm hoping for some great side effects. Is it funny I'm rooting for those to affect mostly our protagonist? I feel like everyone else got dealt some great cards, while he is having to work for his spotlight. So that's my hope. Is our academic going to shine *biggest*? ;) Can't wait to discover.

It's been a while since I've been so on the edge of my seat about a story. We so needed your writing. Amazing work! Keep it up!

Thanks for your kind words and encouragement.

I  promise, the main protagonist will feature prominently - I don't want to give away anything though. :)

I made the deliberate decision early on not to give him a name, though that may change as I get into the main storyline - it's hard to write using only pronouns and ensure that it's clear which he or him I'm referring to.

What Jake did to George should not go witoith consequences. That's not being a good sport and not matter how good of a friend Brad is. Jake broke one important rule on the gym. 

I liek that Brad is trying to intervene between Jason and Jake but there really is a big road ahead of them.  Jaon screw up bad and will be difficult for him to get on Jake good graces.

Jake proposal toi Brad is interesting. Im sure our main guy will be elated and even more scared

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ro20316 said:

What Jake did to George should not go witoith consequences. That's not being a good sport and not matter how good of a friend Brad is. Jake broke one important rule on the gym. 

I liek that Brad is trying to intervene between Jason and Jake but there really is a big road ahead of them.  Jaon screw up bad and will be difficult for him to get on Jake good graces.

Jake proposal toi Brad is interesting. Im sure our main guy will be elated and even more scared

Absolutely agree on the consequences, I think Jake understands he fucked up big time there.

I don't think Jake has decided whether Jason is a lost cause or not. After all, he shares a lot of the same traits - aroused by muscle, etc. I think his concern for Scott, and their relationship, has clouded his judgement and overpowered every other consideration.

Hopefully, it's not just the main guy that's elated ;)

• Like 1

CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE

Jake made a spur of the moment decision. “Brad, I need to go clothes shopping. I’ve given away half my wardrobe in the last week or so.”

Half his wardrobe was overstating things, just a tad.

Jake was very particular about his clothing. It had to fit just so, and with a bodybuilder’s build (despite Jake believing otherwise), finding clothes with the right fit could be challenging. Larger sizes tended to be sized for the obese, rather than the muscular, so remained tight in the chest, while swimming in the waist.

There was a store a reasonable drive away that specialised in clothing tailored especially for bodybuilders, and some of Jake’s favourite items of clothing were from there. They had planned to add a clothing section to the gym, expanding their current workout gear offering, but it was still a work in progress.

He’d given away sweats and tees, which he could buy anywhere, really, but he wanted to browse and maybe try on a few more items.

“Remember that place that specialises in clothing designed for bodybuilders?”

“The one in Donvale?”

“Yeah, that’s the one. Let’s go there?”

“Sure thing, boss,” he laughed, as he headed towards Donvale.

Browsing through the tees, Jake lamented that he was not yet ready to switch to size XXL, his frustrating plateau seeing him stall on size XL, though he did like the way XL tees hugged his body, highlighting every muscle, especially these specifically tailored ones, that had more room in the chest, and tapered down at the waist, mirroring Jake’s body. Jake grabbed a few replacement tees, noticing an extra deep scoop neck, which would put his pecs front and centre. Perfect.

Brad browsed the XXXL section, his barrel chest needing the extra room.

It was bizarre to Jake that the owner of such a store would have no particular interest in muscle or bodybuilders, Jake imagined that someone into muscle worship or growth fantasies would clamour to work here, the place regularly visited by the biggest of the big muscular leviathans. For the muscle obsessed, it would be even better than working in a gym. At a gym, sure, there’s the massive, muscular guys, but you also have the obese, the elderly, the slim looking to bulk up –  regular, average people. Here, you only get the crème de la crème of bodybuilders, guys with so much bulk, physiques so extreme, they can no longer wear regular clothes.

It escaped Jake that the fact that he shopped at such a store belied his belief that he was not considered a bodybuilder, that he was not big enough.

He also grabbed some sweatpants to replace those he’d given away, and found himself in the posers section. This section also had various jockstraps, and underwear on offer, from practical, everyday wear like Y-front tighty-whities, boxers, and boxer briefs (Jake’s preferred underwear) to the more exotic and kinky.

He spotted a pair of leather underwear, with stainless steel rings to go around the cock and balls, and an over pouch attached via exposed snaps. They would look fucking hot, but he was not sure he could find a pair with rings big enough. He found the largest size and went to try them on.

He stripped in the fitting room, tugging on his cock and balls in preparation for fitting his junk through the rings. There were two main rings, one to take the role of a standard cock ring, sitting at the base of the shaft, and the other to thread the balls through, pushing them up and out, enhancing one’s bulge. The rings were joined by leather straps, which threaded through each ring, and tapered off into thin, shoelace-like laces that tied around the back, resting on top of the hips.

Attached to the main rings were a serious of cock-encasing rings, each attached by its own strip of leather and a press snap, allowing for easy removal and addition, customising the length of the shaft-encasing rings to the wearer.

Jake began by pushing his testicles, one at a time, through the largest ring, meant to sit at the top of his scrotum. It was a tight fit, his large testicles barely able to squeeze through, a jolt of pain running through him as the testicle popped through the ring, emerging on the other side. The second testicle was even trickier to thread through, the scrotum already taking up some room. Holding his breath, Jake pushed it through, grunting as his testicle was painfully constricted as he pushed through the ring.

His cock chubbed, aroused by the feel of the ring at the top of his scrotum, pushing his balls forward. He tried to think of anything non-arousing, otherwise, if his dick kept growing, he wouldn’t be able to fit the other rings.

Grasping the head, he threaded it through the ring that sat at the base of the shaft. It, too, was a tight fit, but felt fucking fantastic as he slid it along his semi-hard shaft and settled it at the base of the cock, pushing it into the pubis. His cock hardened further at the sensation. He quickly added the other rings - 7 in total - resulting in his balls being pushed out, his cock resting atop them, encased in 7 rings.

He attached the over-pouch, pressing the snaps shut on either side. He looked in the mirror. It was fucking obscene, his bulge pushing up and out so far that he was certain only the loosest pants would fit over the mountainous prominence. It was fucking HOT.

As his arousal grew, he felt the effects of the rings more, feeding his arousal, expanding the bulge, feeding his arousal. In short time, he was diamond hard, the rings pressing into his cock, the pain increasing his pleasure. He pulled off the pouch, inspecting his cock.

It was an angry, deep red, the rings reaching about halfway up the shaft constricting the blood flow, the usually bulging veins running up his shaft swollen to nearly double their size, engorged with blood, their tumescence boosting his bulging cock, as it expanded against the restrictions of the ring. The rest of his shaft and glans, free of the constriction, swelled to epic proportions, the skin stretched to its maximum, new vascularity popping up along the shaft, like tree roots seeking new nutrients.

Jake orgasmed an ejaculate-free orgasm, the feelings magnified by the compression of his cock and balls. A small bead of pre collected at the tip of his dick, not because he wasn’t producing copious amounts of pre, but because his cock was so constricted, his urethra was almost totally occluded. As his orgasm subsided, and he enjoyed the afterglow, he reattached the pouch, pulling up a loose pair of sweats up and over the mound of his bulge.

Exiting the fitting room, Brad looked him up and down, laughing, “Dude, you can’t wear that in public, you’ll be arrested! What did you do, stuff a melon down there?”

“Mate, you need to get yourself a pair of these. They’re fucking hot. I’m so fucking horned up.”

“I can see that, as can anyone for miles around,” he laughed again.

“Well, I have to buy them now, there’s no way to get them off until my cock deflates.”

The cashier, a middle aged woman of average attractiveness, totalled up their purchases, studiously avoiding Jake and his obscene bulge, arousing Jake even more.

As they returned to Jake’s, a police cruiser was parked out front. They both wondered what was going on.

As Brad pulled in the drive, they saw a pair of officers walking back towards their vehicle. They looked like twins, of similar height, and the same, massive build, the long sleeves of their uniform straining around the biceps, the trousers stretched tight around globoid glutes, and Herculean wheels.

Walking up to the passenger side, Jake rolled down his window. “Rob, Mario, what’s going on?” The officers were both gym members, and knew both Jake and Brad well.

“I’m sorry Jake,” said Mario, the more senior of the two officers, “we’ve had a complaint made about an assault. Would you step out the vehicle, please?” They both knew if Jake decided not to follow their directions, they’d have a tough time forcing him to, if they even could.

“Brad, call my lawyer.”

“I’ll follow you down there.”

Jake stepped out of the car and Robert removed his handcuffs from his belt. “Turn around please, place your hands behind your back.”

Jake calmly complied. The cold steel of the cuffs ratcheting onto his wrists, as Robert said, “Jake Robertson, you are under arrest for the assault of one George Fernandez. You have the right to remain silent…”

• Like 6