The Invitation (All Parts) updated 9/16/2022

NTMuscle

Here is the entire story from the prior site.  Debating if I should continue it or not  but let me know what you all think.

The Invitation

Luke was out for an afternoon jog in town listening to one of his favorite podcasts.  He was paying attention to where he was going but not really focused because it was a trail in the park he knew very well as this jog has become somewhat of a ritual for him.  Nothing out of the ordinary at all until he turned the bend in the trail and ran into something hard which brought him back to his senses as it knocked the wind out of him. 

Ken was bent over tying his shoe when he felt something slam into him.  Luke finally caught his breath and realized that he ran into a huge, muscled ass which confused him because he ran into it chest first.  Granted, Luke wasn’t super short but standing 5ft5inches and hitting something chest first on anything that high on a human could only mean one thing.  Ken began to straighten up from tying his shoe and rose to his full height of 7ft8inches.  Shirtless, Luke saw the defined muscles on Ken’s back dripping with sweat.  Ken turned around and instinctively looked down to see what slammed into him.  Ken asked Luke if he was alright.

Whatever words Luke was going to say just vanished from thought as he was in awe of the abs, chest, arms, and just everything that was in front of him glistening in sweat.  “Helloooooooo”, Ken said as Luke snapped out of his daze and replied, “I’m fine, just didn’t see you there.”  “My apologies, I probably shouldn’t have just stopped in the middle of the trail like that.” Ken responded as Luke was still just absentmindedly staring.  Ken laughed, knowing what Luke was thinking and feeling by looking at the tent in his shorts.  Ken went ahead and answered the common questions he knew was in Luke’s head but was too afraid to ask.  “Yes, I’m huge and strong, I’m 7ft8, yes I have a big cock, yes you look like a child compared to me, and yes you can feel my muscles.”  Ken knelt down and flexed his arm for Luke who was drawn to it like a moth to a flame and tried to give it a squeeze which did nothing. 

“Now that all of the questions are out of the way, I’m surprised anyone is out here.  I picked this place thinking it was empty but hey jogging with someone passes the time.  So if you want to jog along with me you can, I can take shorter strides so I won’t leave you behind.”  Luke heard those words from Ken and it struck him like an enchantment as he found his voice and responded to Ken with “Yeah, sure!”.  We began jogging and talking along the trail.  Ken kept his eyes on the trail while Luke kept his eyes on Ken as he knew the trail well enough which gave him the perfect view of watching Ken’s pecs and other muscles move and flex along the trail.  As the conversation moved along, Ken spoke about how he had/has anger issues which working out provided a sort of release but what he didn’t realize until after he began working out was the anger must have caused another type of release within him as he didn’t use to look like he does now.  Sort of like a blessing and a curse.  The blessing being that Ken was and still does grow like a weed.  Not just bigger and stronger, but also taller and more hung.  The curse if you will is along the lines of Ken being too angry which could be destructive and even deadly.  Granted it takes a lot for Ken to get that angry but people still didn’t want to get to close to Ken out of fear.  But that didn’t make it difficult for him to find work as security or provide private worship sessions. 

Ken looked down at Luke briefly to see Luke was not only easy to talk to but in a trance looking at his body as they jogged along.  But he was clearly paying attention to the conversation as Luke asked where did he work at for security and about his worship sessions.  Ken told him it was a new club down on 5th, it pays decently enough but funny enough he gets tips as security which isn’t all that bad.  He also explained that the worship sessions are pretty simple, people come to feel, squeeze, and oil my muscles with a twist.  But all in all provides a decent life.  They both reach the end of the trail.  “I appreciate the conversation and apologies for the whole stopping in the middle of the trail thing.  Maybe I will see you around.”  Ken said to Luke as he extended his hand for a shake.  Luke grasped Ken’s hand and shook it in astonishment at the size difference between their hands.

As Ken left, Luke thought to himself that tonight would be a good night to go out on the town and check out this new club on 5th.  Luke went home and got dressed for an evening out on the town but realized that he didn’t know which club on 5th Ken was talking about.  He figured it couldn’t be too difficult to identify so he got in his car and drove into the city and made a left on 5th and saw clubs on both sides of the street.  This was going to be more difficult than he thought.  Luke rolled down the street looking left to right, right to left until he saw something or someone towering over everyone and realized it Ken helping to check and scan people in.  He why people were giving Ken tips as security as he had on jeans that were very snug around his legs and a black shirt with SECURITY on it.  It was stretched so far across his chest that all you could see on the front was CURIT.  Luke found parking around the corner and hurried to get into line figuring the place would soon be at capacity.

He soon reached the front of the line and realized that Ken looked even bigger now than he did this afternoon.  Maybe it was the clothes Luke thought.  He was next in line when Ken said, “Hey, I remember you, guess you came to check out the club.”  Luke lied and agreed.  Ken then began to wand and pat Luke down.  Luke realized then just how much more massive Ken was than he.  His hand was almost the size of his torso and the wand in his hand looked like a popsicle stick comparatively speaking but really caught Luke’s attention was the size of Ken’s hardened nipples.  He thought back to the park and didn’t remember them protruding like that but realized that they were running and sweating whereas now it was a cool breeze outside.  One of them brushed up against his shoulder as Ken said, “All clear”.  Luke entered the club and looked back at Ken who just winked.  Luke turned back and faced the club which was crowded, music blaring, all of the things you expect in a club which soon reached capacity he figured as he saw Ken enter the club towering over everyone which gave him the ability to see everything that is going on.

Luke went over to the bar for some drinks and just observed Ken move around the club.  He struck up a conversation with the bartender Max for awhile then turned around again to see where Ken was but bumped into someone and spilled the drinks.  Luke and the club goer started arguing over the fact loudly which drew the attention of the club goers friends to come over and assist realizing that their drinks were spilled on the floor as well.  Soon they were all advancing on Luke forcing him into a corner when they suddenly were lifted into the air with their feet dangling above him with Ken holding them.  “Well, sounds like you guys are disturbing the other guests in the club.”  Ken said with authority but still calm.  Luke couldn’t help but notice the veins pulsing in Ken’s arms as they were struggling to get out of his grip.  Ken laughed and said, “Why are you resisting, there is nothing you can do to hurt me.”  By this time the rest of the club was looking at what was going on.  One of the guys being held up in the air, spat in Ken’s face to the clearly audible “Ooooooooo” from the crowd and the music stopped.  Ken put his other friends under his arm like luggage and brought the spitter close to his face and said in a low rumbling voice through gritted teeth, “I don’t know who the FUCK you think YOU are or what this situation is but let me tell you one thing punk, I WILL FUCK YOU UP. (Luke notices the sleeve of Ken’s shirt start to rip with a large bicep rising from the shreds)  IF YOU EVER COME BACK HERE AGAIN OR EVEN YOUR FRIENDS HERE (Ken squeezed them under his arms)  I PROMISE YOU, THAT YOU WON’T LEAVE THE SAME WAY YOU CAME IN NOW GET OUT.”  Ken released them all and they scrambled out of the club.

As soon as they left, the music started back up.  Ken turned to Luke to see if he was ok after the ordeal.  Luke indicated that he was fine but his gaze was locked in on Ken’s bicep which Ken saw and told him that this type of thing happens every now and then.  Luke asked, “Are you still getting bigger?”  Ken nodded.  “Look I gotta go back and file a report but I will catch up with you to make sure everything is good before we close per protocol.”  Ken stated in a relaxed tone.  “Sure, I will see you then.”  Luke replied.

The rest of the evening continued without incident and the club was starting to close.  Ken was able to locate Luke without an issue and walked over his way to check on him and to see how his experience was afterwards in the club.  Luke stated he was good and everything afterwards was great.  Ken reached into his pocket and said to Luke, “I think you will enjoy this.” as Ken gave him a card with a special invitation to come to one of his sessions to observe.  Luke looked at the card and asked what was it?  Ken told him that it was something that he figured Luke would be interested in but figured he would want to see what it was all about before committing to it.  Luke looked a bit confused as he looked over the card and saw that it didn’t have a date, time, or location.  So he asked, “When would this take place again?”  “In a couple of weeks.  If you are interested send this code to this number.  That way I know its you and you will get all the information you need.  See you soon man.”  Ken responded and then went to continue closing up the club and Luke left anxious about what this event will be like and couldn’t wait to come back to the club again the next night.

To Luke’s disappointment, Ken wasn’t working.  He figured it was his off day, so he tried again the next day and the day after that with the same result.  Luke then assumed that this was a weekend gig, so he came back on the weekend to find that Ken still wasn’t there.  Disappointed, Luke looked down at the card that Ken had given him awhile back and thought if it would even be worth texting the number.  Another week passed by and Luke didn’t text the number but he did decide to go by the club one more time and this time saw a tall figure outside again.  Excited by the sight, Luke hurried to park his car and ran to get into line.  From the back of the line Luke thought Ken looked a bit more buff than the last time he saw him.  When he reached the front of the like Ken wasn’t a bit more buff than before, he had grown considerably larger than the last time he saw him.  “Where have ya been buddy, I’ve been back to the club a few times and haven’t seen you for awhile?”  Luke asked nonchalantly.  Ken smiled and replied, “I’ve been preparing for and putting on my event.  You didn’t text the number on the card so I figured you were busy.”  As Luke was being searched for entry into the club he saw just how much larger Ken had grown.  Previously, Ken’s large nipple brushed up against Luke’s shoulder, now his pec brushed up against him and Ken’s arm was larger than Luke’s torso.  He also noticed the sleeve on Ken’s shirt started to split a bit and his SECURITY shirt only showed the UR as the rest of the letters were stretched around the mounds of muscle.

After the security check, Luke entered the club and saw that it was almost at capacity and found a spot at the bar with a good view of the door.  Luke got the treat he wanted as Ken began to literally squeeze himself in and just watched in amazement at the full size of him.  The bartender came by and recognized the look on Luke’s face and just said, “Yeah he is bigger than you remember.”  Luke snapped out of his gaze and simply said, “Excuse me?”  The bartender repeated what he said while still cleaning glasses.  Luke acted like he didn’t know what the bartender was talking about. The bartender gave a deep sigh and responded, “Oh come off it, I’ve seen this all the time.  You are amazed and aroused by Ken’s size like most people here.  Honestly, it’s the only reason why this place stays packed. The dancing and such is just a cover so most people can sneak glances at him.  Most of you don’t think he notices but you all seem to forget that he easily towers over everyone here and sees it.  He’s not offended and actually enjoys it.  His private group events is where the real fun truly begins.”

Luke gave the bartender his full attention at the sound of all of this and asked him what happens at the private events.  The bartender raised an eyebrow and figured Luke didn’t follow up with the invitation and received confirmation of this when he asked him the same.  The bartender began to explain, “The private sessions are normally a group of people participating and watching as most people truly can’t afford a 1 on 1 session with him but it’s like a worship and watch session.  People oil him up, he flexes, performs feats of strength, displaying his power and strength like arm wrestling 4 people at once and the observers of course are jacking off to the sight of all of it.”  Luke was so focused on what the bartender was saying, he didn’t even notice that people were on either side of him yelling their drink orders.  The bartender laughed and continued as if nothing ever happened, “You must have a boner now thinking about all of that, but what’s really cool about it all is that he usually comes back bigger than he was prior to those events.  Of course none of us mind but if I were you I’d respond to that invite.”  The bartender walked away which left Luke in a myriad of thoughts.

That was until he heard a commotion behind him and turned around to see 2 women arguing with Ken making his way towards them.  Ken arrived right on time as the 2 women were about to come to blows and tossed their drinks on each other, well at least tried too but both splashed on Ken’s massive chest.  Both women were horrified and hurried to the bar to grab a handful of napkins in an attempt to dry him off.  Luke could see Ken’s nipples harden as they were getting soaked by the cold cocktails seeping through his shirt.  The women were slowly and sensually patting Ken down everywhere they could touch with the napkins.  Even in areas that weren’t wet.  Ken ushered them to the door to leave as they started to pat dry his engorged nipples.  After a few more feeble attempts at trying to get Ken dry the women were gone and Ken headed towards the back with the other security people to try and find another shirt which he could only find one thing to wear.  Ken knew what the reaction would be but he was ready for it.  He stepped back to the main dance area to audible gasps.  A few glasses dropped as well including the one Luke was holding. 

Luke knew that Ken had grown but he didn’t realize just how much had changed.  Ken came out in a tank top that hardly covered his gargantuan size.  His back was so wide and pecs so big, everyone truly saw the size of Ken’s nipples and a few let out an audible damn.  The bartend slid back towards Luke and said, “Guess you’re lucky tonight to see some of what he has to offer.”  Luke HAD to go to the next event and eagerly searched for the invite.  Luke found it and texted the number right away.  Almost instantly, he received a confirmation message with details of the next event and he saved it to his phone.  He looked back up and saw Ken resume his post in the club but this time with a very tight tank top on stretched across mounds of pec mass and cobblestone abs below.  This was a good hold over view until the event took place.

Several days passed and the night of the event finally arrived.  Luke arrived at the location that looked like an ordinary building with no cars but soon he realized there was underground parking with a lot full of cars.  Luke parked and entered his code into the door to gain access.  His code guided him to the door which opened up to a private room with a massive window into a dark room which 2-way mirror as he was able to look out but didn’t see anything else.  The room had a TV screen and remote, along with some lubricants, tissues, soft towels, a place to shower which also had a screen which he assumed was for those that like to pleasure themselves in the shower.  Luke continued to explore the room until a message flashed across the screen to please take a seat and get comfortable.  Seeing that nobody else was in the room and thinking no one else will show up Luke decided to get undressed from the waist down at least and took his seat in front of the window.

A bright light turned on in the area through the window and Luke saw a platform which also was displayed on the TV screen as well.  A door opened and a mixture of men and women looking excited and anxious about what was to come all dressed in beach like clothing.  2 piece suits for the women and surfer shorts for the men.  Then a table rose from the middle of the platform with an assortment of items, lubes, bands, cuffs, etc.  Then as if this were a TV show a large door slid open to reveal Ken in nothing but a G-String to a round of applause from those in the chamber.  Ken walked towards the center of the platform as if he didn’t hear the applause and addressed everyone in the chamber, “You know what to do and what we’re here for, so let’s go.”  As if that was the go signal the crowd of people rushed towards Ken.  Hugging him, kissing on him, feeling, and licking all over his body.  He knelt down to flex his huge guns for the group to oil and massage them.  Luke was already using items in the room to jack off and figured the remote was to pause and rewind events that have occurred thus far. 

As time went on and the group kept up their worshipping of Ken, his cock steadily grew and hardened until it finally snapped his G-string because of the arousal.  Now that Ken was fully naked he spoke and said, “Now it’s time to move onto something else.”  An arm wrestling table appeared and Ken positioned himself on 1 side and all of the other guys on the side.  The head of Ken’s cock was touching the bottom of the table.  “Alright guys, on the count of 3 let’s see what you can do.  One, two, THREE.”  Ken smiled as all the men were grunting trying to make his massive arm move.  The women were cheering them on and Ken was looking at his other arm flexing it and admiring its size uninterested at what was going on for about 30 seconds.  “Well this was fun guys.”  Ken exclaimed as the men looked up at Ken and then looked at the arm that they were trying to move and saw the bicep rise and harden with veins covering the bicep and forearm.  Ken slammed his arm down, which caused all the men to be thrown off stage but they all landed softly on pillows off stage.

Ken stood up and claimed that he was still undefeated while flexing both arms.  The women came back up on stage and began worshipping his body again all over.  The men came back on stage as well and did the same.  A few of them were even sitting on the shaft of his massive cock.  A steel beam started to descend from above.  Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at the beam.  “This is why you can’t beat me.”  Ken said.  Luke was confused by what this mean.  Ken had the steel beam in his hands and began to bend it into the shape of a circle with ease.  “OH MY GOD!” Luke screamed as he blew the largest load of his life on the window.  “I’m just too strong for all of you.”  Ken smirked.  A couple of brave souls tried to flex next to Ken but it was quickly evident that Ken was too much for them.  One guy tried to flex his legs, Ken just flexed his forearms which dwarfed the poor guys legs two times over but to be a fair sport, Ken flexed his leg which made the poor guy look even smaller.  Admitting defeat the guy kissed and rubbed Ken’s leg and moved on.  A few more brave souls tried to flex against Ken with their arms, back, and chest.  All of whom failed.  The arm flex off showed Ken’s arm was significantly larger than his opponent’s unflexed.  Ken laughed and said this is cute but like before he was a good sport and then flexed his bicep slowly.  As it rose slowly it looked like it was even larger than it was when the session started.  It was almost the size of the guy’s head.  Admitting defeat the smaller man kissed the bicep and moved on.  The back flex was easily most entertaining, when Ken flexed his back he blocked the view of everyone on the stage.  Again the guy admitted defeat by rubbing some oil on Ken’s massive back.  The third guy who was larger than most, looked like he worked out a bit and decided to get into a chest pose down with Ken.

The guys chest was impressive and was actually quite large comparatively speaking to most everyone else in the chamber except for Ken.  When he flexed, his chest was easily four to five times the size of the competition even his nipples dwarfed the other man’s.  The last competitor admitted defeat by licking and kissing Ken’s chest and nipples.  This led to another oiling and rub down session with everyone on Ken everyone blew their load and Ken finally blew his which signaled the end of the event.

The participants were wheeled out due to exhaustion.  Ken waved to the camera and departed center stage and like that the area went dark.  Soft lights came back on in Luke’s booth with a message on the TV thanking him for coming and to please clean up as best as you can and if need be, feel free to use the shower, you have 1 hour to gather yourself and get decent before the cleaning crew arrives.  The TV then turned off but then turned back on and showed another message.  Please stay put after you are done and press the blue button for further instructions once ready.  Luke didn’t know what that meant or where the button came from but his legs felt like jell-o after trying to steady himself after witnessing what he just did.  He was finally at a point where he had about 10 minutes left of the hour and decided to push the blue button and awaited the further instructions.

Several minutes passed and the door swung open with a prompt on the screen to follow the arrows.  Luke left the room and began to walk into the hallway.  The door closed behind him and he followed the arrows until he reached the end of the hall which a doorway opened and Ken was dressed from the waist down in leggings.  “I hope you enjoyed the show”, Ken said.  Luke just nodded still in disbelief at what he just witnessed.  Ken smiled and said, “Let me show you around.”  The doors opened to the platform that Luke saw from his booth but on the platform it just looked like an all white tube.  Ken pointed around and said, “There are booths all over the place with the same things you had which I assume was to your liking.”  Luke still was at a loss for words but just kept nodding.  Ken continued, “There is a random lottery of those who RSVP to this event to get an opportunity to be on stage of course there are those who pay to play which makes all of this possible as well but also keeps these (flexes arms) nice and big too.”  Luke still just nodded as the tour around the facility continued.

At the end of tour, Ken was hungrier than ever and was going to the all you can eat buffet.  Ken asked Luke if he wanted to come along still just nodding he did.  We get to the restaurant and Luke was about to sit across from Ken until he stopped him and said, “You probably will be better over here next to me while we eat.”  They started to grab plates and began to eat.  Ken was a regular at this place so they know once he starts to just keep on coming.  Luke had his 2nd helping but was full soon after.  In that same time span, Ken was 5 plates in with no signs of stopping.  Luke was just astonished at the amount of food Ken was putting away and soon saw why it wasn't a good idea to sit across from him. His once cobblestoned abs had vanished and became the largest belly he has ever seen.  Pushing the table further and further away until Luke realized had he been over there it would have certainly blocked his airways or cut him in 2.  But the food kept coming and Ken’s belly kept swelling until he finally let out a burp and said time to go.  Ken struggled to get up but finally did. Luke followed just amazed at how big Ken still looked even with a gut hanging below his waist.  Ken said, “Oh don't worry about it, you will soon see why.”

Luke finally got his voice back and asked, “Is this how you maintain your size?”  “Oh, you can talk now.” Ken responded, “Well yes and no.  This is how I feed and fuel my body but not to maintain my size but to grow as well.”  Luke was still puzzled and asked, “What do you mean?”  Ken smiled and replied, “Well let me explain, I have a bit of a genetic defect where I can consume large quantities of food and no matter what it is it turns into fuel for my body and muscles hence the large stomach you see.  Now this stomach will go away rather quickly but I figured out that if I give it a place to go the developments will happen there.”  Luke had a look of amazement and confusion on his face.  Ken chuckled and continued.  “Let’s just say we sat here and continued talking for hours eventually this gut will shrink away and will add mass evenly through my body or if I were to say do like 4 or 5 push-ups, the muscles used for those push-ups will receive all of the mass.  Now what is very funny is what happens to all of the fat within the food again if I do nothing it kinda just evenly spreads around my body which is what I don't want however if I pull/tug on certain areas like my nipples or my cock and balls the fat will go there and fatten those areas up.”  Luke had a look of disbelief in his eyes.

To prove the point and make Luke believe, Ken got on the ground did about 10 push-ups and pulled on his nipples and sat back down with Luke.  “Since you don't believe me, you will just have to see for yourself.”  Ken stated as he continued to talk about some random things knowing Luke wouldn't pay attention but he hates awkward silence.  Luke watched as Ken’s gut slowly receded and his cobblestone abs reform but as soon as he was about to say something he saw not only did Ken’s pecs grow but his arms did as well.  Each added about an inch or two in size.  Then finally his nipples and areolas grew in size too.  “Well now, I assume you believe me now.”  Ken said as he bounced his pecs.  “Yes!” Luke exclaimed.  “Well good.  You're the only person that has ever seen this but I'm sure you can figure out that this is how I was able to pack on so much size in a short period of time.”  Ken smiled.

Luke blurted out how great this must be and how Ken could just eat and do push-ups and grow the biggest pecs in the world with the largest nipples and cock.  Ken smiled in delight but said, “Whoa, whoa now there. Yes I could theoretically do that but don't wanna be too top heavy gotta spread it out.”  Luke really wanted to know what Ken did between sessions.  He explained that he basically eats big and workout.  The food does a good job with adding size and strength but when it comes to muscles that are hard as steel, he still has to go to the gym to workout.  They both stood up and Ken pants started to split which caused Luke to get weak in the knees.  Ken picked him up and carried him to the car.  While being carried, Luke rubbed on Ken’s enlarged chest until he placed him in the car and said, “I will see you in a few weeks at the club, next session will start then again too, and I take it you like guys with big pecs.”  Luke nodded and Ken said, “Cool, taxi take him home he's a bit tired.  See you soon champ. “

Like before time has passed.  Luke came back to the club around the same time interval once again and saw Ken standing outside.  Except something was very different as Ken wasn't searching individuals like before but just stood there like he normally did inside the club.  Luke parked and started to make his way towards the line.  Even at a distance at the back of the line he could see that something was off but couldn't place his finger on it right away.  The line inched closer and closer and that's when he noticed why Ken wasn't searching anyone anymore.  From where Luke was standing in line, he could clearly see Ken’s pecs were ENORMOUS compared to the way they were the last time.  Luke figured since last time part of Ken’s pecs weighed down on his shoulder, at the size they were now they could almost cause his knees to buckle under the pressure.

Then he saw the other problem too, Ken’s sight line was different as well.  As Luke got closer, he wasn’t able to clearly see Ken’s face like he used too but he did see the huge nipples and bulge with ease.  He even saw different people rubbing the bulge or flicking a nipple like it was supposed to bring good luck.  Ken could feel all of this but didn't mind.  The next thing Luke noticed was that Ken wasn't only more massive but it looked like he grew a little taller as well.  Luke found his spot at the bar and the bartender recognized him and came back over and struck up a conversation.  “I take it you've seen our friend has grown quite large since last time aye.”  Luke nodded in agreement.  “Guess the show last time must have been a roaring success because usually the place quiets down for a bit afterwards until he returns but we stayed busy even we he wasn't here.  People must be trying to see if they can score an invite or just get a glimpse of him.”  Luke continued to listen to the bartender and sip his drink while keeping his eyes on Ken.

The bartender continues talking but leans in closer seeing Luke’s eyes locked in on Ken and says, “I wonder how long it will be before our uniforms don't fit him anymore?”  The bartender gets even closer and says almost in a whisper, “Can you imagine the pants and shirts getting tighter and tighter.  I mean you basically can see every detail of his body through the clothes anyway.  I mean just think about it one day he will be too much and then it will just POP.”  Luke spilled some of his drink on himself.  The bartender said, “Yeah, you can visualize it well I bet, well look alive, he is starting to come this way.”  Luke looked up and saw the sea of people parting for Ken to walk through.  He made it to the bar and knew Luke wase there although he couldn't see him because of his chest so Ken moved back a bit.  While Ken was getting to the right spot, Luke clearly saw how massive Ken’s hands and forearms have grown.

Ken finally got to a spot where he could see Luke and began to strike up a conversation.  “Well I guess you have noticed the hard work since last time?” Ken asked as he flexed his pecs slowly.  “Yes, yes I have.  You look like you could crush things in there and by the looks of your arms and legs you could probably do the same with them too.”  Luke said in a hurried manner like a kid meeting their hero for the first time.  Ken smiled and said, “You're right, I probably could.  I wonder what that would feel like?”  Ken pondered as Luke noticed veins starting to thicken and snake up Ken’s arms.  “Well, guess I will get back to work then.”  Ken stated in a matter of fact type of way, flexing his arm and pecs and starting to walk away.  Luke asked, “Will there be another event?”  Ken turned around and responded, “Who knows, I'd just suggest texting the number to see if you get a response and that will give you your answer.”  With that Ken winked at Luke and the crowd began to part once more and Ken went back to his post.  The bartender returns and says, “I see you too are friendly but either way must be nice to have a big, strong friend like that.”  “Yeah, yeah, it does.” Luke replied as he continued to sip his drink while watching Ken work.  Luke texted the number as he watched Ken. Even his breathing was an arousing experience at this point.  Luke waited for a response and noticed a small area of clothing starting to thin out on Ken and figured it wouldn't be long until it couldn't contain him any longer.

Luke received a message like before with his code and location and was ecstatic that another event was happening later.   Luke didn't mind running up his bar tab with the bartender smiling figuring out that he got the message that he wanted.  It was time for the club to close and everyone was leaving, as Luke began to approach the door where Ken was, he noticed the split in my sleeve was even larger than before and smiled at what this could mean for later.  He hurried to his car to head to the venue to get himself ready for another great showing.

Just like before, Luke received instructions to his suite and everything was in place like it was before.  Luke didn't waste anytime getting himself undressed and ready for what was about to occur.  About 20 minutes later the screen came on to welcome everyone to the show to get ready.  The lights in the staged area turned on but this time nobody else came into the space.  The massive sliding doors opened and revealed only Ken still in his security outfit.  Luke were puzzled but still looked on.  “I figured, I'd try something a bit different for you all tonight,” Ken began, “something that was inspired by one of you.”  Still confused but focused Luke kept his eyes on everything.  “Well let me not keep you all in suspense much longer.” Ken said with a smile and then without warning flexed the sleeves off his shirt to expose large, hard biceps.  Looking his freed arms over and looking down, Ken said, “That feels a bit better hopefully you all agree.”

Luke’s agreement was acknowledged by his instantly hardened cock.  “Now, shall we continue?”, Luke heard through the speakers.  Ken focused on his next flex and Luke was looking at his chest in anticipation but heard a loud rip and looked down and saw that Ken’s jeans were in tatters and his legs looked like sculpted marble flexed like that.  The only thing remaining was Ken’s underwear and shirt.  “Feels good to have a little air on my legs.”  Ken casually stated as they were fully exposed.  He then flared his back muscles and flexed his pecs which caused the shirt to fall forward and backward like a banana peel only secure around his small waist but fully exposing his massive chest, enormous back, and even harder abs.  Ken pulled the portion of the shirt around my waist off and said, “Guess this isn't needed anymore haha.”  Luke’s cock was throbbing in pain at the sight of this.  Finally, Ken looked around and did a most muscular pose and then a double bicep pose which caused his underwear to snap to expose his full and raging boner.   As soon as it snapped Luke blew your load and dozed off in a blissful dream. 

Luke awoke a bit later to see the platform dark and the screen off.  Thinking he must have overstayed his welcome and would be in big trouble for violating one of the rules, Luke rushed to grab his things and hurried off to the door when he heard, “Where do you think you're going?”  Luke looked around and saw a figure in the shadows that he couldn't make out fully.  Ken stood there and slowly moved into the faint light to block the doorway.  There Ken was, naked with his cock fully erect, mere inches from Luke’s face.  “I figured you must have used a whole lot of energy when you blew your load which is why you passed out.” Ken said, “Glad I decided to come in and see if you were still here after time and there you were sleeping so I waited figuring this would be a good surprise for you wouldn't you agree?”

Luke nodded in agreement.  “Well then, shall we have a little bit of fun?”, Ken asked as his cock moves closer to Luke’s face brushing against his lips for him to caress it.  The kissing turned into a lot of other things, rubbing, licking, humping, just plain fucking.  During this experience Luke truly saw how much larger Ken was in comparison to him.  From Ken positioning himself over Luke, he saw that Ken’s body was 3x as wide as his own and that Ken’s arms were twice the size of Luke’s legs.  Ken leaned in closer but not too close as he didn't want the full weight of himself to crush Luke but Luke enjoyed the aspect of Ken’s pecs smothering his face as he moved his hands to tug on Ken’s nipples and licked between his pec cleavage.

Soon Ken stood back up and said, “I want to try something different to see how strong something is.”  With that Ken lifted Luke up in the air and placed him with his back against Ken’s abs sitting with Ken’s cock between Luke’s legs.  Ken turned to the mirror and said “Look, now you have a huge cock as too.”  Luke caught a look at himself with a massive member between his legs and how good it looked but also how his head became a small table for a small piece of Ken’s low hanging pecs.  Luke reached up and played with a nipple as he sat there which made Ken’s cock tremble.  That gave Ken another idea.  He led Luke out of the room to the stage area still naked as the place was empty and turned on the lights to the room.  Ken lifted Luke up and placed him on the tip of his cock nice and snug facing Ken.  

Ken flexed his pecs so that his nipples would lift a bit higher and said, “I want you to play with them, twist them, and pull on them to your hearts desire.”  Luke asked why while following the instructions given.  Ken moaned and said, “Oh you will see.  I think this will be fun for both of us.”  Luke leaned over and began twisting, pulling, licking, and sucking on them.  Luke felt a rumble under him as Ken’s cock still stirred even more and began to rise higher which made it more difficult for Luke to keep up what he was doing.  Eventually they were out of reach for Luke, but Ken continued in his place.  Luke was in a blissful place as the rumbling became more constant and he realized what was about to happen when he felt something warm touch his ass then recede.  Luke looked up and saw the ceiling was very high but was still concerned if it was high enough but before he could think of anything else an eruption occurred below him and launched Luke high in the air.  He felt the warm cum press him upward and as he was accelerating in the air, Ken hurried and grabbed quite a few pillows out of fear if he caught Luke the force of him falling with the hardness of Ken’s muscles will break your bones.  

Luke began to fall back down and landed softly in the mound of pillows unharmed.  Luke crawled out of the mound a little shaken but excited about what happened.  Ken’s limp cock was still dripping cum.  Ken said, “Guess we should get cleaned up and go eat now I'm starving.”  Luke walked over to walk out with Ken.  Luke tried to grab Ken’s muscled ass but it was too hard so he just rubbed it as they walked out the room.

They both got dressed and headed out to the buffet to eat once more.  Just like before they ate and also like before Ken’s rock hard abs stretched and formed into a massive blob of fat for now.  While they were eating, Ken asked Luke, “What area of my body did he think would be good for him to grow next?”  Luke chewed and pondered the question a bit, subconsciously he began to rub Ken’s pecs without thought.  Ken smiled and said, “Guess I have my answer.”  With that Ken flexed the pec Luke was touching which caused him to jump a little.  Luke looked at Ken and said, “Is it that obvious? I mean look at them, they are hard and massive.  They take up over half the table on their own.” Luke exclaimed while groping the pecs to drive the point home. 

Ken looked down at his pecs and said, “Yeah, you're right they do cover over half the table.  I guess I should fix that, they should cover the entire table plus some.”  They both kept talking and Ken kept eating.  Luke finished his second plate and was stuffed.  This didn’t prevent him from really taking notice of Ken even more.  Looking at the size of Ken’s arms in comparison to his body and the fact that even though everything was at a size no ordinary man could ever hope to achieve Ken was just pure, huge, muscle perfection.  Luke even asked Ken why he was he still working at the club because he clearly didn’t have to.  Ken took another bite of his food and responded to Luke’s inquiry, “I know I don’t have too.  But the expressions and reactions I get from all of you just at the sight of me in clothes that would be a dress on all of you but barely contain me is a turn on.  The random people trying to cop a feel of me in very odd ways is always good sport, especially when I flex/tense the muscle they are feeling on.  But eventually I know I will literally outgrow the club.”  Ken looked down and noticed something that has never happened before.  His stomach was significantly larger than it has ever been when he ate.  He shrugged it off thinking that it was because he enjoyed the conversation so much that he didn't even notice that he ate more than usual.

It wasn’t long after that realization did the seat that Ken was sitting on finally give way.  He came crashing to the ground and shook the building.  The whole experience was a major turn on for Luke knowing that Ken’s immense size could shake a building like that.  Ken stood up as a signal it was time to go.  His center of gravity changed a bit which caused him to move a bit differently.  Luke and Ken moved towards the exit. Fortunately, the restaurant has automatic double doors which made it a bit easier to get out as Ken’s stomach was now protruding several feet ahead of him.  As they were walking from the restaurant, Ken looked over to Luke and asked if he wanted to stay with him this evening since it was late.  Luke replied instantaneously, “YES!”  Ken laughed at the enthusiasm and said, “Great! I'm only around the corner here, hopefully you won't reveal my location.  You know, privacy and all.”  “Of course not” Luke replied.  A few moments later, they arrived at Ken’s place.  Luke was amazed at the sight, reinforced everything.  Ken showed Luke where he could change and where the bedroom was.  He left Luke to get acquainted with the space on his own to Luke’s disappointment but said to him, “I will be up in a second let me crank out a few reps, I'm sure you remember how this works for me after a meal plus there are a couple of things I want to surprise you with too.” Ken stated as he moved to an area of his home that was the gym.

The disappointment vanished from Luke’s face as he knew Ken was going to bench a bit and pull on his nips for stimulation but what other surprise did Ken have in store?  Luke pondered the mystery as he saw the massive bed and climbed in, trying to imagine what was this surprise.  He soon drifted off to sleep, Ken arrived shortly afterwards and saw Luke fast asleep.  Ken got into bed to spoon Luke who sleepily rubbed on Ken’s protruding gut and pulled a massive arm over him like a blanket.  It was at that point did Luke feel like he was in the safest place in the world. Throughout the night Ken’s stomach started to recede but because it was so large to begin with Luke really couldn’t tell what else was occurring.  He just casually kept sliding back to feel the warmth of it through the night.

The next morning Luke rolled over and felt nothing beside him.  He instantly awoke and saw that Ken wasn't there.  He was actually amazed that Ken was able to get out the bed without disturbing him due to his size.  Honestly, Ken was quite surprised himself that he was able to accomplish this feat.  Luke looked around the room and really saw the size of everything and was just amazed.  He went into the closet and saw some of the clothes in there and just out of curiosity tried on a t-shirt and it literally just fell off of him.  He looked at the shirt and saw where Ken’s nipples stretched out the shirt.  Luke placed a finger in the indention to really see how much larger Ken’s nipples were compared to his finger which he instantly saw his finger was insignificant in size compared to Ken’s nipple.  This instantly got Luke hard, he wanted to explore some more but soon smelled food being cooked. He put everything back and made his way to the source of the smell.

He came around the corner and saw Ken standing over what he assumed was a stove.  Luke wasn’t really able to tell due to the size of Ken’s back but nonetheless he said, ”Good morning.”  Ken replied the same without turning around.  Ken told Luke he can sit anywhere at the table.  Luke obliged heading towards a seat.  Ken turned his head a little to see when Luke sat down so that he can show Luke the big reveal.  Luke sat down and began to think about the shirt again and how big things were in comparison.  Ken broke his early daydream by saying “Breakfast is served.”  Ken turned around and Luke almost fell out of his chair. Ken’s flaccid cock took up a third of the table and was almost as wide as the table and it was still soft.  His pecs had grown herculean in size to the point where Luke couldn't even see Ken’s face but he was able to see what looked like plates on top of them with food on them.  Ken did this to show how big they were.  Then finally Ken’s nipples were the size of half a sausage dog and just as thick as one too.  As Ken moved closer to the table, his cock was moving closer to Luke.  Luke was mesmerized at the enlarged cock inching closer to him and the massive pecs casting a shadow over the table and almost over him.

Ken came to a stop and took the plates off his pecs and placed them in front of Luke while leaning over.  Fortunately, the table was reinforced as a regular table would have collapsed under the weight of Ken.  This also gave Luke an up close look at Ken’s arms as well which also appear to have grown larger than Luke’s torso covered in veins.  Ken was able to see some of Luke’s expression at him placing the food in front of him.  “I take it by your expression you like what you see?”  Ken said in a taunting tone while flexing his free arm to make the largest bicep peak Luke has ever seen.  Luke nodded absentmindedly with his mouth open, staring at the sausage dog sized nipples. “Go ahead give em a tug” Ken said, and Luke grabbed Ken’s nipples and felt they were firm unlike an actual sausage dog but still just as large.  Luke was about to place his mouth around one of them until Ken interrupted his motion saying, “You didn't notice the other change either did you?”  Luke looked down at the table at the massive cock in front of him and began to massage it.  “Of course I did.” Luke replied still rubbing the huge cock on the table while his was screaming for relief under the table.  Ken laughed and said, “Not that.”  He turned around and Luke was stunned he missed something so important.  Ken’s ass was enormous and hard as a rock.  “How could I miss such a sight?” Luke asked.  “Well you should eat up because I have to work on balancing myself out because as you can see I've very top heavy in the chest area but arms and legs lacking behind.  Plus I don’t want to ruin anything ”  Ken said as he turned back around to face Luke but this time his cock was pressing up against Luke’s face with Ken’s pecs over him blocking the light from the skylights.  Luke began to lick around the head of Ken’s cock.  Ken pulled back and said, “Not now, this will play into the future reveal as well.  But don’t be sad because you will benefit from it in the end.” The disappointment Luke had faded away and turned into a smile knowing that whatever was coming next would be worth it.

A few weeks have passed as like before without Luke seeing Ken.  Luke decided to head back to the club and began to head down the road towards it.  As he approached the club, Luke came to a sudden and abrupt halt as he couldn’t believe what he saw. Not only was Ken there, he was even bigger than he was a few weeks prior.  It looked like he was able to bring his body up to size with his pecs but even those looked even larger than before.  Luke snapped out of his admiration when he heard the car horns behind him blaring.  Luke quickly sped off into a parking spot quick and quickly ran into line like he always did.  At the distance Luke was from the front, it was evident that Ken was beyond words that described size.  He even estimated that Ken grew a foot or 2 taller.

Luke approached the front of the line and it became apparent how much more Ken had grown.  Before Luke was at about lower chest level with Ken and now he only came up to mid ab level.  Luke figured this must be Ken’s last day at the club because his shirt no longer comes down to his waist and it is starting to tear in several different places along with his pants starting to split now as well.  Luke remembered the bar tender saying that once Ken can no longer fit in his uniform there wouldn't be anything else for him to do there.  Of course Luke moved below Ken’s sight line and like everyone else he gave Ken’s crotch and ass a bit of a rub entering the club.  Luke grabbed his favorite spot at the bar and within minutes saw Ken trying and eventually succeeding in squeezing his frame through the doorway.  Because he grew taller as well the only thing forcing people apart were his massive thighs as the size of Ken’s back, arms, and pecs were towering out of reach of everyone else below.

Ken’s employment conditions were the worst kept secret around as Luke noticed people openly staring and conversing about the face that tonight maybe Ken’s last night just by the look of him.  The night continued uneventfully but as it got closer to closing time people were starting to watch Ken’s every move, wondering what was going to happen.  He approach the bar where Luke was seated and placed his arm next to Luke which Luke fully noticed how much bigger it was compared to his body now.  Ken leaned forward showing Luke the deep canyon of pec cleavage.  Ken whispered to Luke, tonight is his last night here, before standing back up to his full height and walked away towards a corner where he could be seen by all.  A few people approached Luke and asked what did Ken say but before he could respond Ken was in the corner and flexed his sleeves off the shirt, along with bursting through the rest of the shirt with his pecs and back.  People were scrambling to catch the falling tatters of clothing.  Ken then flexed his legs to shred the pants exposing red posers underneath.  A large group of the crowd started to feel and rub on Ken’s body and he began to flex and show off feats of strength like allowing people to hang from his arms as he lifted them.  Even curling several people at once and pressing a few others.

Excitement grew as everyone saw his bulge starting to grow hoping that it would snap the posers and expose the world to what it was holding back but Ken was able to hold back the need for the growth but his restraint didn't prevent others from blowing their own loads.  The posers really didn’t hide much as it was stretched out so far it made it look like a g-string from the back, his balls were already hanging out from and it really barely covered the slit on its massive head at this point.  Ken winked at Luke, took a deep breath and snapped his poser.  The crowd was confused but scattered somewhat.  Some were fighting over the ripped poser others were rubbing and licking the now fully exposed cock of their dreams.  Ken turned around and made his way to the exit to make his way out of the club.  Everyone at this point was transfixed where they were as Ken bent over and mooned all of them with his massive and perfectly sculpted ass.  Luke remembered to text the number early so he wouldn't miss anything tonight and he is glad he did because the response came early.  As Ken finally made it out of the club those remaining acted as if they were in an orgy.  The bartender came by after a few minutes of jacking himself off at the sight out of breath saying, I guess that's the end of his employment here.  Glad we have video cameras in here, I'm going to watch that over and over again.

After finally squeezing out the door to the club outside, Ken straightened up and stretched a bit.  Apparently, word got out that it was his last day and he was leaving because a crowd was outside waiting.  The cold air caused my enlarged cock to settle back down to the point where it was relaxed and flaccid, those outside just like the ones inside began to charge towards the massive muscle beast to give him the proper worshipping send off he deserved. Ken enjoyed the feeling of small hands all over him as most could only reach his abs and the real tall guys were able to play with this nipples.  His battering ram of a cock started to come back to life but he didn’t want to rev himself up any more than he already did earlier and gave his audience a show so they would be too exhausted to follow him afterwards.  It didn’t take much this go around as they were already warmed up so he flexed his pecs very slowly to show the control that he had over them, then struck a double bicep pose and allowed his cock to harden and rise above them all.  That did the trick and they all went down in a weakened bliss.  Ken began to lumber down the sidewalk with his cock slowly deflating.  Luke hurried outside along with others after hearing the sounds of moans to see Ken walking down the sidewalk.  Fortunately nobody else was out because Ken took up the entire sidewalk plus some.  Anyone approaching would have to literally walk almost in the middle of the road to get around Ken.  Even though his back was out of reach people would have to contend with his massive legs. Luke wasn’t going to be able to catch up to Ken easily with his long strides so he got into his car and decided to beat Ken to his house.

Luke parked in front of Ken’s home and waited for him to arrive outside which didn't take long at all.  Luke soon saw a hulking shadow turn the corner and slowly become illuminated by the street lights.  Ken see’s him in distance and starts heading towards him.  Ken saw a car in his path and felt his leg brush up against it rather quickly.  He lifted the front end of it with one hand and moved it out of the way.  Luke was stunned and said in a trembling voice “My car.”  Ken looked over and said, “Oh that was your car?  My bad guess I don't know my own strength.” and instantly hit a double bicep pose and walked in the house with Luke following.  Luke started on and on about how he liked the showing at the club and asked what was Ken going to do now.  “Well, I could stay and perform at the venue again but that starts to get stale after awhile plus I made enough money for a lifetime.” Ken replied and continued  “Maybe go backpacking, or.” “Or!” Luke interrupted with excitement, “you can really push the limits of your ability and become a huge beast of a muscle god that you deserve to be!”  He clasped his hands over his mouth after he realized the thought in his mind was blurted out. 

Ken looked at Luke and raised an eyebrow.  “A muscle god you say.”  As Ken’s cock began to harden at the thought.  “Growing bigger and stronger than anything on this planet. Hmm.”  Ken raised a hand to his chin and contemplated while slowly bouncing his pecs in rhythm with the clock on the wall.  Luke stood there waiting for Ken’s decision while envisioning him growing bigger and stronger all over to the point were he could sit on Ken’s shoulder with his legs being held up by Ken’s pecs and there was still more pec mass in front of him or using Ken’s massive cock as a diving board into an ocean.  All of these thoughts formed a wet spot on Luke’s pants yet again as he stood there waiting for Ken’s decision.

• Like 10

It's a very hot story.  I would certainly read more.  I wouldn't necessarily want it to go in a macro direction, though.  I would love to hear more about what Ken could do with his current massive size and strength.  I loved the way he casually moved the car out of his way, and I appreciate that he doesn't use his strength to dominate or hurt people, though he certainly could if he wanted to.  He enjoys the way people go nuts over his body and it seems like he could share that joy in a number of different situations with Luke proudly encouraging him.  If he wants to go backpacking, imagine what it would be like for other hikers to encounter him in the woods. I would love to see him at a beach or a public swimming pool.  People would probably line up just to help him apply sunscreen.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

The Invitation Continues..... (just a short addition to tie things up on one end while moving into another.  Hopefully you all like it)

Ken looks across at Luke sitting on the countertop.  Since both knew he wouldn’t be able to see Luke standing in front of him with his massive pecs blocking his view.  Luke snapped out of his daze of imagining Ken becoming a muscle god and how Ken could easily outgrow his warehouse of a home if he wanted to and how he would be his #1 guy through all of it.  Ken cleared his throat to get Luke’s attention. 

“Well Luke, the thought of becoming or rather ascending into godhood is an interesting one,”  Luke smiled from ear to ear at the sound of that. “but I don’t think that’s really the path for me.”  Luke did his best to hide his disappointment which Ken saw on his face and continued.  “I do want to really see specifically how certain types of food interact with my body similar to how with fatty foods we know I just need to tug on my nipples, cock, or balls and they will fatten up which would likely lead to some additional growth as we travel.”

Luke looked up and smiled.  “See, I knew you would like that Luke, you can write down all these things while we are trying new restaurants and showing off.”  Luke did like the sound of it but that wasn’t the true reason for him smiling, he liked the fact he could soon be able to pinpoint triggers for Ken to make him into the muscle god he knows Ken should be, but he will wait and enjoy the ride.  Besides, Ken being the size he is now will be entertaining for some time.  “Sounds like a great idea Ken! When do we head out?”  Luke asked.  “We can start tonight honestly I just need to grab a pair of shorts and a tank and we can leave.” 

“Are you sure it’s a good idea to leave tonight Ken, I mean it is rather late and dark out.”  Luke asked in a concerned tone.  Ken smiled and flexed an arm, “Do you really think someone would be foolish to try anything?  Besides we will walk side by side in most cases.”  Luke nodded but still in the back of his mind when Ken went to get changed he knew eventually, Ken would get to the point were Luke wouldn’t have to walk next to or in front of Ken, he would be able to sit on Ken’s massive frame and essentially ride wherever he needed to go.

Ken returned to the main space dressed in clothes that would have covered him more prior to his most recent growth because the blue shorts he had on didn’t really cover much.  His soft cock stretched out the material almost to its limits with his balls showing rather easily through what used to be the legs of the shorts.  The tight pulling on the front made the shorts pull hard in the crack of his muscled ass which due to the fact that every time he walked, his ass flexed and the shorts slid deeper and deeper into it which gave a little more room up front.  The tank top he had on was dangerously close to looking like a sports bra for muscles which you may as well said it did as it the material didn’t even cover his entire chest as his back and lats added to the extra amount of space the tank needed to cover.  Which I didn’t mind because the view for me below exposed a whole lot of uncovered pec meat with nipples pointing down at me.  I’m sure from Ken’s view even though it doesn’t feel like it but it looks like a normal tank since it covers area’s in his field of vision.

“Alright, lets start making tracks on this adventure!”  Ken exclaimed.  Catching a glimpse of himself in the mirror before leaving, “Welp looks like these probably won’t last too long but I think it looks good especially for those who we will likely run into along the way.”  Luke looked over at Ken smiled and nodded in agreement.  But in the back of his mind all he kept thinking about was just waiting until the right time.

• Like 6