Natural Nathan, part 5 - Not Natty Daddy

Ultrabeef

Jeff was early for his monthly hair appointment as usual and had been feeling down in the dumps lately.  Hopefully a fresh haircut would help boost his spirits.  As the 48 year old college history professor locked his Ford Escape and walked toward the trendy salon, he couldn’t help but sigh.  Jeff had been in the closet for his entire life, due to his family’s strict religious beliefs, but that left the aging professor very unhappy.  Jeff was a typical nerdy college professor: black rimmed glasses, brown plaid shirt, tan khakis, sensible brown loafers.  Everything about Jeff was very beige.  Even thinning brown hair that was tinged with grey said “old and tired”.  Jeff had been coming to Aventura Salon for a few years and although the trendy salon was far away from Jeff’s own not-trendy look, he liked his cute twinky stylist Tyler and always felt better after some pampering by the skinny, young guy with the longish brown hair that hung over his bright hazel eyes.

Jeff entered the salon and was greeted by the receptionist, a pretty young woman with hot pink hair and piercings everywhere.  “I…um, I have an appointment with Tyler” Jeff stammered, and then added with a blush “I…I’m a little early”.  “The receptionist smiled, “Tyler is still with his previous client but I’ll tell him you’re here.  Can I get you a water or anything?”  “Um…no, I’m good.  Thanks” Jeff stammered before grabbing a low black leather seat in the waiting room.  The place was empty, the benefit of being the last appointment of the day on a Friday no less.  Jeff began mindlessly thumbing through a copy of Vogue that was on the coffee table in front of him.

After a few minutes a young blond women exited from the back room. And shortly afterwards Jeff heard the door open and an insanely deep, rich voice rumble “You ready Jeff?”  Jeff looked up and gasped.  Standing in the doorway was a huge, beefy, muscular hunk.  The guy was as wide as the doorway and filled it with his boulder shoulders and huge, veiny arms.  The guy’s black v-neck t-shirt was stretched to the limit by his massive pecs and shoulders.  His thick ball gut caused the shirt to ride up a bit revealing his hairy torso.  Chestnut brown hair also was visible on his ample pecs through the v neck of his shirt.  The guy wore skin-tight distressed black jeans that hugged his powerful thighs and big butt.  He had a neatly trimmed beard and had black spacers in each ear and his hair was thinning but hung low over his bright hazel eyes.  “Jeff?  You ok?” the guy’s deep voice rumbled.  

“Ty…Tyler?!  Is that you?” Jeff stammered, his mouth going dry.  “Yeah, man.  I guess you haven’t seen my new look, huh?” Tyler grinned and raised his arms into a sick double bicep pose causing his shirt to ride up and reveal even more of his hairy turtle gut abs.  “No…I mean…Jesus Christ! You’re…you’re huge!” Jeff blurted out.  “Come on back man.” Tyler grinned, “hey Alicia, you can go.  This is my last client and I can lock up”.  The pink haired receptionist smiled and grabbed her purse.  Tyler locked the door afterward before leading Jeff into the back of the salon.

Jeff’s eyes almost bulged out of his head as he followed the ridiculously wide back and bubble butt of Tyler into the back room.  Jeff would have followed that muscular ass and back just about anywhere.  As Jeff sat in the barbers chair Tyler approached him “you like all this muscle, don’t you Jeff?” Jeff felt his mouth go dry as the hulking former twink struggled to get his own t-shirt off, tearing it open in the process.  Jeff reached out and gentled touched the two massive hairy pecs that were in his face.  “Oh…shit!” Jeff moaned as he grabbed the meaty orbs with greater force.  Tyler leaned in and started kissing Jeff hard, burying his tongue in the surprised professor’s mouth.  

Just then Tyler’s phone started buzzing.  Tyler pulled away and took at look at the caller.  A picture of a thick black bodybuilder with horn rimmed glasses was on the screen.  “Just a sec…I gotta take this” Tyler sighed.  Jeff ogled Tyler’s massive back as the stylist tried to calm down whoever was on the phone.  “Listen babe. I’m with my last client right now. I’ll be home in an hour.  Will you just…stop being like that…fuck!” Tyler hung up the phone.  “Problem?” Jeff asked innocently.  Tyler sighed, “just my boyfriend.  He gets really jealous and suspicious if I’m late coming home…” Tyler paused and licked his lips “so we’ll have to make this quick”.  

Tyler unzipped Jeff’s khakis and pulled out his half hard dick.  “Uh…fuck yeah.  I almost forgot what a big dick looked like” Tyler lowered his mouth onto Jeff’s cock.  “Oh…fuck!” Jeff moaned as Tyler looked up at him.  Jeff was going to mention that his average sized dick wasn’t really “big” but Tyler was too busy going to town on it.  “Uhhh…fuck…I’m cumming!” Jeff whimpered as he shot his load into Tyler’s mouth and face.  “Yeah, daddy.  That was hot.  Now how about you do that in my ass?”  Tyler undid his belt and peeled his skin tight distressed black jeans down to reveal his muscular hairy legs and huge white ass.  Jeff noticed how tiny Tyler’s own dick was and how much acne covered his back and shoulders.  But to Jeff, it just made Tyler even sexier.  As Jeff shot his second load into Tyler’s ass he roared with pleasure.  Tyler stood up and smirked.  “Now how about that haircut sexy?” 

As Tyler stood naked in all his beefy muscular glory cutting Jeff’s hair he explained about the super steroid and how his boyfriend has forcibly transformed him into a bodybuilder gear-head.  “I’m mean, he turned me into this horny musclehead and then he gets jealous when I fool around with other guys?! What does he think I’m supposed to do?” Tyler grumbled as he finished cutting Jeff’s hair.  “Whaddya think?” Tyler spun the chair around to face the mirror.

“Do you…do you think you could get me some…some of that stuff?” Jeff stammered. “I thought you’d never ask…daddy” Tyler smirked as he pulled open a drawer at his work station and pulled out a syringe of purple liquid.  “Are you ready to blow the fuck up?” Tyler grinned.  “Oh hell yes!” Jeff pleaded, “make me a big muscle pig freak!”

“You really want this? You gotta beg…daddy” Tyler smirked as Jeff started burying his face into Tyler’s hairy, beefy pecs.

Tyler up-capped the syringe and jabbed the needle right through Jeff’s khakis.  “Uggh…shit!” Jeff yelled as the serum coursed through his body.

Tyler stood back and watched with a smirk on his face as Jeff started to sweat in the barber’s chair.  Jeff could feel waves of pleasure growing in his muscles and he could feel sweat running down his back and soaking the pits of his plaid dress shirt.  “Urrghh…fuck…it feels…so…” Jeff moaned “so…good!” Jeff’s nasal voice dropped three octaves on that last word.  Jeff could feel his shirt sleeves getting tighter and looked down and saw that his chest was bulging out and straining his shirt.  Suddenly his shirt burst open sending buttons flying into the wall. Huge beefy hairy pecs spilled out.  Followed by growing abs that started to distend from his body.  Jeff could feel his ass growing bigger raising him up in the chair.  As his hairy thighs swelled bigger he could feel that he was straining against the sides of the chair.  His khakis were no match for his powerhouse quads.  Thick muscular legs burst through the tan fabric.  Jeff could see big chunks of his hair falling onto his chest and he reached up to feel his newly bald head, marveling at the sheer size of his arm and bicep as he did. Tyler laughed as he ran his hand across Jeff’s newly bald dome, “fuck daddy, I guess you won’t be coming in for haircuts anymore!” Jeff looked at in the mirror and saw a massive muscular bald, bad ass staring back at him “I guess I’ll just have to come in for a blow job then“. Tyler laughed as he planted his lips of Jeff’s mouth, the two muscular behemoths groping each others bloated muscles, their hard muscle guts smashing against each other.  Tyler whispered into Jeff’s ear “blow jobs won’t be as fun with that micro dick of yours daddy.” Jeff looked down and gasped in horror as he saw how much his average sized cock had shrunk in the transformation.  Jeff rubbed his tiny nub and felt sticky cum on his large fingers “ohh…fuck, my dick dude!”  “Just a side effect if all this massive muscle daddy.m” Tyler purred, “no pain, no gain right?” Just then Tyler’s phone went off again, causing him to break his embrace with Jeff.  “Shit!  It’s my boyfriend again.  Sorry, we gotta cut this short before he shows up here and causes a scene”.  Jeff smirked “No prob, but before I go, how much for another vial of that shit for a guy I know?” Jeff smiled an evil grin at Tyler.  “Shit daddy, with that sexy bod, how could I say no?” Tyler pulled open the drawer of his styling station and fished out another syringe and placed it into Jeff’s beefy hand before answering the insistent ring of his phone.  “Fuck Ethan! I’m on my way home right now.  Just chill the fuck out…” Jeff heard Tyler on the phone with his boyfriend as he gathered the remnants of his clothes around him and headed to the parking lot.

• Like 10