Natural Nathan, part 6 - Not-So-Natty Novice

Ultrabeef

Damien parked his car in the staff lot and hurried across campus to the History building.  He couldn’t imagine what was so important that his mentor and idol Professor Hyland had called him to his campus office on a Saturday.  Damien was surprised when Professor Hyland had selected him as his teaching assistant last semester (since his grades weren’t the best) but he really enjoyed getting closer to his mentor.  

As Damien quickly walked the empty campus sidewalks wearing his tight black jeans that hugged his large flabby legs and butt, black dress shoes, and grey t-shirt he ran his hand through his longish messy brown hair.  Damien was getting out of breath just from the walk.  “Jesus, I need to get in better shape.” Damien mumbled to himself as he patted his chubby belly and felt his flabby ass.  Too many campus parties and a steady diet of beer and pizza had definitely taken their toll.  Still, Damien’s cute girlfriend Abby liked his “junk in the trunk” as she called it.

“Hey Professor! I got here as fast as I…” Damien’s voice trailed off as he burst into his mentor’s office.  Professor Jeff Hyland was sitting behind his desk wearing the remnants of his plaid button down shirt and khakis.  His recent muscle growth transformation caused by his hair stylist Tyler was going to take some getting used to.  The long sleeves of the shirt had been ripped off to allow his massive veiny guns the room they now required.  The shirt was unbuttoned and looked almost like a vest with Jeff’s thick hairy pec cleavage and ball gut hanging out tantalizingly.  Jeff’s ripped khakis were unbuttoned and unzipped and they were tore open along the seams allowing peeks of his hairy muscular thighs.  Jeff’s hand was in his wet, stained boxer briefs and he was clearly playing with himself (although it looked like his dick was tiny).

“P…pr…Professor Hyland?!” Damien stammered in shock, his cute face blushing.  “Please…just call me Jeff” Jeff smiled and stood up from behind his desk.  “Wha…what happened to you?!” Damien blubbered as he thought to himself “shit, Professor Hyland is jacked!”.  “Do you like my new look Damien?” Jeff raised his arms into a sick double bicep pose revealed his hairy armpits and the red stretch marks and blue veins snaking across his massive arms.  Damien felt his mouth go dry “Jesus! What did you do to yourself professor?! You look like that fitness vlogger Natural Nathan!”  Jeff smirked “let’s just say I got some of the stuff he used and now I look like this. I was so sick of being a little wimpy nobody. Look at me now…boy. I’m so fucking strong, and big, and sexy. No one will ever consider me a nobody again.”  

Damien backed toward the office door.  “Pr…Professor.  You…you’re acting weird.  Let me get you some help.” Jeff just smirked “You must know how attractive I find you Damien.  I mean, I passed over many more qualified candidates for my TA position to give it to you.” Damien knocked some books off Professor Hyland’s desk as his chubby butt bumped into it.  As Damien bent over and quickly tried to pick up the fallen books he felt a hand on his ass.  “You do have a big ass don’t you boy?” Jeff cooed as he smacked Damien’s butt. “Professor! What the fuck!” Damien whipped around just in time to see Jeff place a white cloth over his nose and mouth.  Damien suddenly felt very sleepy and quickly blacked out.

Damien woke up to find a piece of duct tape over his mouth and his arms bound in front of him at the wrists with a zip tie.  His jeans were unzipped and open and Jeff was in the process of sucking his dick.  Damien could feel that his dick was hard from the stimulation but he was repulsed and tried, in vain, to scream. “Oh no, boy, don’t bother struggling. Although once you change, I’m sure you’ll have no trouble getting yourself free”. Damien struggled with his restraints as Jeff pulled his lips off the younger man’s dick.  Jeff ripped the duct tape off Damien’s mouth.  “You sick fuck!!” Damien screamed.  Jeff just smiled, “do you have any idea how adorable you are when you’re upset?”

“Professor Hyland…don’t do this!  We can get you help.  Change you back to normal.” Damien blubbered, trying a different approach.  “Normal?  You think I want to go back to being normal? You must be joking” Jeff growled dangerously, as he massaged his thick, hairy pec.  “Now, time to be a good boy and take your medicine” Jeff uncapped a syringe of purple liquid and approached Damien. Damien struggled to free himself but it was no use.  “Please professor! Please! Don’t do this! I have a girlfriend! I don’t like you that way!” Damien was in a full panic with tears running down his cheeks red cheeks.  “Stop acting like such a little pussy, daddy’s gonna make you a big strong boy”.  With that Jeff plunged the syringe into Damien.  

“Fuck!” Damien struggled with the restraints on his wrists as he felt the sting of the needle and a wave of warmth speed through his body.  “Why?!  Why Professor?!” Damien screamed as tears continued to drench his cheeks.  “Why?  Because I fucking love you boy.  You are going to be my ultimate partner, protege, and boyfriend”.  “Wha…fuck…Professor.  It hurts.” Damien moaned as the formula started to take effect.  “Yeah, boy! Can you feel it? Embrace the power!” Jeff’s eyes widened as his protege started to change.

Damien could feel the formula starting to work and looked down at his sweat soaked t-shirt as two mounds of pec flesh started to swell pulled the shirt tighter and tighter.  His shoulders were expanding too because Damien could feel his neck and traps pulling the shirt tightly as well.   “Oh…what the fuck…” Damien moaned as his arms swelled with veiny, striated beef.  Damien watched in horror as his arms swelled larger and larger, ripping open the sleeves of his t-shirt.  With a powerful grunt Damien easily pulled his hands apart and tore open his restraints. Instinctively pulled his newly beefy arms up into a double bicep flex.  He reached up to the neck of his shirt with both hands tearing it open to allow his huge muscle tits to flop out.  Damien’s chest was big and full with the weight of his heavy pecs pulling him forward.  Purple stretch marks snaked across his pecs from his hairy armpits as his skin struggled to contain the swelling muscle.  His nipples were being forced toward the floor by the weight of his pec meat.  “Fuck! Professor…what the fuck did you do to me?” Damien moaned as his voice dropped several octaves.  Jeff just watched in wide-eyed amazement at the still evolving transformation.  Sexy hair started sprouting across the young student’s bulbous pecs and powerful arms.  Just then Damien’s butt burst through his jeans as his quads tore open the seams.  His legs were big and powerful and his formerly flabby ass was an enormous muscle butt.  It hung off Damien’s body like a shelf.  High, tight, and thick, with a covering of brown fur.  It would be impossible for Damien to ever wear store bought pants again.  There was no way to contain those massive thighs and big perky peach. “Holy shit!” Jeff sucked in a breath and bit his lip at the sight of Damien’s massive booty cakes. “Arrggh! Fuck!” Damien growled as the hair on his head thinned out.  Acne started to cover his shoulders, back, chest, and face.  Damien could feel his dick shrinking into a tiny, leaking nub as his belly expanded into a rock hard muscle gut.  The transformation slowed and Damien found himself heaving for breath as he clutched the desk chair in Jeff’s office.  He was so much bigger than he had been a few minutes earlier, it was hard to breathe.  He was even much bigger than Jeff.

“What…the…fuck…did…you do…to…me?” Jeff heaved in a rich, sexy bass.  Jeff was taken aback at the incredible transformation of his protege.  Jeff even felt a tinge of remorse at the hulking brute he had created out of his sweet student.  “I…I’m…” Jeff stammered.  Damien was looking down as his massive body and feeling his grotesque muscle tits.  As he flexed his veiny bicep and ran his large hand over his hard distended muscle gut he reached his shrived cock and felt the precum on his large sausage-like fingers.  Damien looked up at Jeff and growled “you fucking asshole! Look what you did to me!  I’m a completely overmuscled bloated freak!” Jeff just ogled his hulking student, his eyes wide at the behemoth in front of him.  “Damien…I…Jesus!  You’re…so fucking huge!” Jeff stammered as he tentatively reached out to touch Damien’s wide boulder shoulder.  Damien grabbed Jeff’s hand and squeezed it in a powerful grip.  “You like all this big, hard, freaky muscle? Don’t you fag?” the formerly shy student growled dangerously.  “Fuck!” Jeff bit his lip as he massaged Damien’s shoulders and pecs.  “Mmmm…yeah, that feels good.  Worship these big fuckin muscle tits…daddy!” Jeff felt his cock get even harder at that word: “daddy”.  “Wha…what did you say?” Jeff stammered, short of breath.  Damien whispered into Jeff ear, his hot breath on Jeff’s cheek.  “I think you hear me…daddy” Jeff started licking Damien’s thick pecs and big nipples.  

“Fuck boy!  These are some big ol pecs” Jeff murmured between kisses.  “You like these daddy?” Damien moaned overcome with the surge of testosterone and horniess clouding his mind. Jeff grabbed an ample handful of Damien’s huge butt cheeks and slapped them playfully watching the thick, hairy muscle cakes bounce.  “I also just love this big booty boy!” Damien blushed as he grabbed his massive ass.  “Fuck yeah daddy! I’m fuckin stacked aren’t I?”  “You sure are boy!” Jeff slid all his books off the desk as Damien got up onto it and crouched on all fours as Jeff buried his face in Damien’s sweaty, hairy hole.  Thankfully the campus was practically empty that morning so no one could hear the deep animalistic grunting and moaning and the rumbling bass “Yeah! That’s it! Fuck me daddy!” coming from boring, average Professor Hyland’s office.

• Like 14

• 2 weeks later...

Hot story….hope we can have more! Love that the two of them become muscle beasts on campus. Full of opportunity to enjoy their new found hunger….

• Like 1

• 1 year later...