Stepdad Growth. Finale added 7-13

bbmikenj

12 hours ago, bbmikenj said:

Today was my appointment with Dr. Lazarus. As I drove to his clinic, I was in a great mood. This morning, Jack had texted me, and said that he had gotten hired by the modeling agency I told him about. And he was leaving tomorrow for a three week shoot in Iceland. 

“I’m so stoked,” he texted. “And the pay is ridiculous. And if they keep using me, I’ll be paying you back in no time.”

“I’ll miss you at the Shake Shack,” I answered back.

“You should stop eating that crap anyway, old man. Start eating clean, bro” 

“Call me old man to my face next time, see what happens”

He answered with a wink emoji. Cute fucking kid. I was so happy for him.

I pulled into the strip mall parking lot and went into the clinic. When the doctor came out, he said, “Can I help you?” Like he’d never met me. 

“Doc, it’s Charlie. I have an appointment.” I wish I’d taken a picture of the look on his face. He came out from behind the counter and looked me over. 

“This is astonishing,” he said. “I mean, you said you had grown, but I’ve never…no one’s ever responded this dramatically. Come on back to exam room.”

I followed him back to the room, and got up on the exam table. It creaked loudly under me. “Hold on, Charlie, get up on the scale first, I want some measurements.”

I got up and stepped on the scale. He raised the height bar to the top of my head. “Well, I’ll be…” he said. “You’re six foot five.” He looked at the digital readout. “And you’re 294lbs. My gosh. Hold on, I want to measure your body fat. Take off your shirt.” He turned to the cabinet and opened the drawer and pulled something out. When he turned back to me, he gasped and staggered back against the cabinet. “Charlie,” he said, “I’ve never seen such extreme muscular development before. Your myostatin level must be near zero!” 

Until my encounter with Jack, I hadn’t focused too much on flexing. But after seeing his reaction to my biceps flex, I started finishing up my workouts with a good half hour of posing. It had become an erotic experience for me. The way the muscle swelled and tightened, like each body part was an engorged cock. And I improved my muscle control with every session. So now, I flexed into my most-muscular pose for the good doctor. His eyes widened as he witnessed my muscles ripple and swell. He dropped the fat caliper he had pulled out of the drawer. He crouched down to pick up the caliper, and looked up at me. I flexed my abs, and my eight pack clenched up hard, framed on the sides by my thickly developed Apollo’s belt.

“Jesus,” said Dr. Lazarus. “Are you happy with these results?” he asked me, as he stayed crouched, my massive torso looming over him, my skin glistening with a thin layer of sweat.

“Yes and no,” I said. “I think this is awesome,” and I hit a lat spread that could compete with any pro bodybuilder, “but I want more.”

The doctor stood up. I said, “And I don’t think you need that,” nodding at the caliper. I pinched the skin on my abs between my thumb and index finger and pulled up. I rolled the paper-thin skin between my fingers. “I’d say 2 to 3% at most.”

“I’d say that sounds accurate,” he said. He put the caliper on the counter. Then he pulled out a measuring tape. “I’d like to get some body measurements, if you don’t mind.” 

“No problem, Doc.”

“Let’s do your chest first. Just hold this end between your pectorals.” He put the tape in the center of my chest. I flexed my pecs until they covered the end of the tape and pinned it in. “I meant with your finger,” said the doctor, breathily, “but that works.” Then he tried to reach around me to grab the other end of the tape but he couldn’t reach. “You’ll have to spin around for me, Charlie.” I turned slowly, and he pulled the tape across my back. “My god, your back. It’s like the Farnese Hercules.”

“What’s that?”

“It’s a statue I saw in Italy. It’s a large and heavily muscled version of Hercules. It’s what inspired me to start this clinic, to see if I could help a man achieve such muscularity. And now we’ve done it. In fact, I’d say you’ve surpassed it.” 

I finished turning back towards him, and saw the hardon he had in his pants. He got the tape to my left lat, but he stopped there. “The tape only goes to 62 inches,” he said. “It looks like we’re about 6 inches short.”

I heaved my chest out, and as it expanded I looked down, my chin resting between my pec mounds, and I said, “More like 9.”

“You’re right. We’ll say 71 inches.” He tugged the tape out from my deep pec crevice. He fell into me a little bit, his hands on my chest.

“You okay, Doc?”

“Yeah. Just a little lightheaded. Let’s do your quadriceps next.”

I was starting to get hard, too, and the doc’s forearm brushed against it thru my shorts as he crouched down. 

“I’m so sorry,” he stammered.

“Don’t sweat it. I’m so goddam horny all the time, anything gets it going. Inanimate objects get it hard. Air gets it hard. You just being this close to me wakes it up.”

“Has it gotten bigger, too?”

“At least 2 inches. Probably 3. And thicker, too. And it’s more of a darker purple color than it used to be.”

“Oh god,” groaned the doc, as he got on his knees. He taped out my left quad. “Thirty-two inches.”

“You want me to flex them?”

“They’re not flexed? Yes, go ahead and flex.”

I tensed my leg muscle, and the tape stretched to 35”.

“That’s bigger than my waist,” said Dr. Lazarus.

“I noticed that tight waist of yours, Doc.”

“I play a lot of tennis,” he said, flustered.

“Ah. That explains the plumpness of your ass. Like Nadal’s.”

“Oh my god, Charlie. Fuck. Me.”

He didn’t have to ask twice. I pulled my shorts off, and my big dick plopped out. He grabbed a tube of K-Y jelly from his cabinet and lubed me up. I almost came just from his smooth hand stroking the gel onto my cock. He pulled down his pants and lubed himself up. I bent him over his exam table, and plowed into him. I tried not to be too rough, I didn’t want to split him open like a ripe melon, but even so, every thrust made the creaking table inch along the floor, until it was wedged against the far wall. But then the table started to buckle, so I lifted the doc and air fucked him until I finished off inside him.

After we cleaned up and got dressed, we went to his office. 

“Sorry about your exam table, Doc,” I said. “I’ll pay you back.”

“You already have, Charlie.” He gave me my kit for the month. “I added some extra test, but I don’t think you need it.”

“I’ll be the judge of that,” I joked. Then I asked him for something else, a favor of sorts, that I knew wasn’t exactly licit. 

He frowned at first, but then said okay. “I won’t ask,” he said.

“It’s better that you don’t,” I answered. He didn’t need to know that it was a surprise for my stepson.

Love this a lot but i do wish there was more details! Love the statsss. Wish we got him to feel how big he is and stufff

• Like 1

Reading chapters three and four together was such a treat! It's awesome to have a few pages worth of new material to enjoy at once, and these last two were incredible. I am going to re-read them several times for sure! I was surprised at how relatively quickly Charlie's growth happened, but hopefully that means we'll just get to see him get even bigger and more dominating over his stepson. I have to say, I almost lost it when the doctor read off his height and weight, and that was after the incredibly hot scene with  Jack in Chapter 3! I also don't want to shortchange the descriptions of Charlie's exercising and working his muscles and MMA training. The entire third and fourth chapters were hot from beginning to end. 

I can't wait to see what's in store next, and of course to find out what surprise he has in store for Max. 

• Like 3