sithspawn

I completely forgot to re-post this after the forum got updated so for anyone who wants to read it again (or for the first time) here's The Suit Life.

College life is all about the being away from home, living in dorms or frats with loads of other students, partying ‘til the sun comes up and hoping to get some qualifications at the end of it all.  At least that’s what Max had been told and that was what had nearly put him off going.  He was quite introverted and the thought of being around hundreds of other people had freaked him out.  Thankfully one of his dad’s friends had a son going to the same college and had bought a house off campus for his son to use on the proviso that he have at least one roommate.

When Max first met Jake he could understand why.  Jake was, for lack of a better phrase, scatter-brained.  He had a genius level IQ but very few practical skills, and as his brain was figuring out multiple quandaries at a time he often forgot to do routine things to keep himself alive.  Max would inevitably have to remind Jake to eat or make sure he wore a coat if it was cold outside, so much so that it had become a running joke between them.  He didn’t mind running the house though as he liked being busy and wasn’t too worried about essentially looking after Jake.  Most of the time Jake would be either in one of the campus labs or in his room figuring out the secrets to the universe or whatever it was he was working on.  Max, on the other hand, wasn’t too sure what he wanted to do with his life.  He was studying art and creative writing as he was an avid comic reader and thought maybe that was something he could get into.

Max had also taken to the gym since moving away from home.  With Jake out of the way most of the time he found himself needing some physical stimulation rather than just staying in the house on his own.  He still worked out alone but he found it gave him a way to clear his head.  He would often make up personalities or stories in his head about the other guys in the gym.  Any time he was doing cardio or resting between sets he would look around to see who could become a character in one of his stories but he never got up the courage to actually find out what they were really like.

With Jake though it was different.  They were both into comics and everything that went with them so when Max thought Jake needed to take some time off he would often put a superhero movie on, or they would binge watch one of the cartoon series.  Jake was also somewhat introverted, although that was more down to him not being sociable because of everything going on in his head.  Being around Max all the time at home gave him the chance to relax and build up an actual friendship.

He was given a sizeable fund to draw on from his father, so he would often treat Max to some graphic novels or take him to a comic convention where they would inevitably come back with prop replicas, action figures and posters to decorate the house.  With the place being pretty spacious there was plenty of room for whatever they bought.  They had a pretty big living room to share that was overlooked by the landing above.  Both had their own bedrooms off the landing with a shared bathroom in between them while downstairs, beneath the bedrooms, were the kitchen and a small dining area.

The two guys never really talked about what Jake was working on.  One month it would be some ridiculous equation that Max could never possibly understand, the next it would be some chemistry experiment that would catch his attention.  The latest thing seemed to be some bio-medical experiments he had started after looking back over some old comics.  Max knew better than to ask him what he was doing and just decided to make sure he was fed and got to class on time.  That is, until one night when he heard a terrified scream come from Jake’s room.

“Jake!!  What’s going on? You ok in there?”  He called out after dashing upstairs and finding Jake’s door locked.  After a few seconds the lock clicked and Jake peered around the door.

“Oh, hi.  Sorry, yeah I’m fine.”  He replied but Max could tell he was lying as he was breathing rapidly and looked slightly pale.

“Really?  So what was that scream all about?”

“Nothing, I just…cut myself, that’s all.”

“It must’ve been a pretty bad cut to scream like that.”

“It was the shock of it…that’s all.”  Max wasn’t buying any of it and when he noticed Jake shudder slightly he started to get angry.

“What’re you doing in there?  It better not be anything dangerous.”

“It’s nothing, I’m fine.”

“Either open the door and let me see or I’ll open it myself.”  It wasn’t an empty threat.  Max was just under a foot taller than Jake and also outweighed him by about 30lbs as his workouts were starting to pay off.  Jake just sighed and opened the door to let him see the room.

“See?  Everything’s normal.”  Max looked around and everything looked messy but normal, at least for Jake’s room.  When he turned back to his smaller roommate he noticed something.

“What are you hiding behind your back?”  He asked, noticing he could only see Jake’s left hand.

“N…nothing.”  Jake answered, but couldn’t look him in the eye.

“Let me see your hand then.”  Jake still seemed reluctant.  “If you’ve cut it badly it might need stitches, let me take a look.”

“It’s fine…honest.”

“Jake!!”  Max said firmly causing his roommate to sigh and then bring out his hand.  “What the hell is that?”  Max asked, looking at the strange, black glove that he was wearing.

“It’s what I’ve been working on.  It’s bio-medical, protoplasmic…”  He could see the confusion on Max’s face and decided to simplify it.  “It’s a goop for doctors to use in war zones to help stabilise patients until they can get to a hospital.”

“Wow, that’s kinda cool.  So does it work?  I mean, has it healed your cut?”

“I think so, I mean, it doesn’t feel painful and it’s stopped the bleeding I think.”  He looked down at his hand as another shudder went through his body.  It was then that Max noticed the goo wasn’t just confined to Jake’s hand but that it disappeared under his sleeve.

“Is it spreading?”  He asked.  “Take your shirt off.”  Jake unbuttoned his shirt to reveal his scrawny body beneath and as he did Max could see the goo had reached Jake’s shoulder and was steadily creeping across and down his torso.  “Holy shit dude!  What’s it doing?”

“I don’t know, I think it might be searching out any other problems my body has.”  Jake was remarkably calm considering his body was being smothered in an experimental sludge.

“Is it meant to do that?”

“I don’t know, I’ve never tested it on anyone before.”

“Can you take it off?”  It was almost down to Jake’s naval and just starting to creep over his left shoulder as he tried to pull at it with his left hand.  Instead of coming away it started to cover over his left hand, slowly creeping up his arm to meet up with the rest of it that was slithering down his upper arm.

“Argh!!  It’s going everywhere!!”  He exclaimed as it started to descend below his belt.  Panic suddenly set in and he started wheezing.  As he did the goo sped up to cover over his face, causing him to panic more.  He started clawing at his face as Max did the same, scared that his friend was going to suffocate under the stuff.  Suddenly Jake stopped panicking and pulled Max’s hands away from his face.  He seemed to be breathing more regularly even though there were no air holes in his face covering.

“Jake?  Are you ok?”  He heard a muffled reply and saw Jake nod his head as the goo seemed to finish moving.  After what felt like a lifetime to Max the goo started to recede down Jake’s face until he was covered from his neck all the way down his body.

“Well that was weird.”  Jake said, calmly.

“What was?”

“I could breathe perfectly even when I was covered up, and it even seems to have cleaned out my respiratory system.”  He took a few steady breaths as if to test his lungs out.

“Really?”

“Yeah, I’ve never been able to breathe so well in my life.  It seems to be covering my whole body now and it’s healing every niggly twinge in as it goes.”  Before Max could say anything Jake stripped the rest of his clothes off and stood there completely covered in the goop, which had now solidified slightly to resemble a wetsuit.

“So once it’s healed you, how do you get it off?”

“Umm…I’m not sure.  Let me try…”  Jake looked down at his right hand as the suit started to recede up to his wrist and then roll back across his hand again.  It did the same a few times before he tried the same thing on his left hand.  “Interesting, it seems to respond to my mental commands so if I want it to uncover me…”  The suit suddenly disappeared from his upper body but stayed on his lower half.

“So can you take it off completely?”  Max asked.

“I haven’t taken it off at all.  I can still sense it covering my body but it seems to be chameleonic”

“It’s what?”

“It can hide in plain sight, you know, like a chameleon.”

“So you can hide it under your clothes?”  Max arched an eyebrow, clearly impressed.

“Looks that way; or maybe…”  Jake concentrated for a second and then was suddenly wearing the same clothes he had taken off before, even though they were in a pile at his feet.  “Fascinating.”  He said as his clothes changed again to different outfits and even mimicked Max’s clothes.

“Wow, looks like you’ll never need to go clothes shopping again.  What about your face though?  Is it still covering over that?”  He reached out to touch Jake’s face and felt the skin beneath his hands before moving down to touch the suit covering his shoulder.

“Curious, the suit is staying below my head but when you touched both my skin and the suit, the sensation was the same.”

“Meaning?”

“Meaning that the suit is almost acting like a second skin rather than an item of clothing.”

“Ok, let’s try something.  Wait there.”  Max dashed down the stairs and grabbed a few items from his little toolbox before heading back up to Jake’s room.  When he got there Jake had made the suit turn back into its wetsuit look and was testing out removing it from his hand.

“It appears the suit can stop covering areas of the body but I haven’t been able to remove it completely, it’s like it’s bonded onto me.”

“So once it’s on it won’t come off?”

“It looks that way.  What were you planning with those?”  He asked, pointing to the tools in Max’s hand. 

“Oh, I was wondering how much sensation you could actually feel through it, like, can you feel different temperatures?”

“Like I said, it feels just like skin, I mean, if I blow on it like this,” He puckered up his lips and blew onto his gloved looking fingers.  “It feels the same as it would if you do the same on yours.”

“Let’s try it with a little more heat.”  Max said as he placed a claw hammer and craft knife on Jake’s desk and held out a lighter to show his idea.  When he lit the flame Jake tentatively moved his hand closer to feel the warmth as normal but then got a little braver and lowered his palm down fully onto the flame and held it there for a few seconds.

“Wow, that’s crazy!”  He said with a smile as Max clicked the lighter off.

“What?  Didn’t it hurt?”

“Not at all, I mean, I could feel the heat and I knew it should be painful but it was just like wearing a protective glove.”

“Do you want to try cutting it?”  Without answering Jake grabbed the craft knife and gently ran it across the end of his finger.  When that didn’t do anything he tried again with a little more force but the result was the same.  “How about we try a little impact test.  Put your hand on the desk.”  Jake did as he was told and Max raised up the hammer to test his theory.  He brought it down faster than Jake expected and as soon as it made contact with Jake’s hand a tendril shot out from his arm and slammed Max into the wall.

“Oh my god!  I’m so sorry!”  Jake cried out as he ran over to check on his roommate.

“What the hell was that?”  Max asked as Jake helped him up.

“I don’t know.  I thought you were going to hit me really hard and the suit just reacted.”

“Wait, so this thing’s alive?”  Max asked, looking over Jake apprehensively.

“No…well not really.”

“What do you mean ‘not really?’  Either it is or it isn’t.”

“It’s not sentient or anything like that; it must have a deeper connection than I thought.”

“Fucking hell this is some next level Venom shit.”  Max sighed.

“What?”

“Y’know, Venom.  From Spider-Man.  That thing’s like the symbiote.”

“This isn’t an alien though; I think it’s just tapping into my subconscious.”

“So it’s not going to take you out web slinging in your sleep then?”  Max asked with a smile.

“I hope not, I’m not a fan of heights.”  Jake grinned back.  “I could probably make this into the costume though.”  As Max watched a white spider logo appeared on Jake’s chest and seemed to wrap around his back where Max assumed another one had appeared.

“Not bad, it’s a pity you’re not a little more muscular, I’m sure Spider-Man fills it out more than you do.”  Max said, noting how the suit was tight on Jake’s body but just showed how small and skinny his roommate actually was.  Jake looked lost in thought for a second and then suddenly the suit started to seemingly inflate with muscle until he was standing with a much more toned, swimmer’s build.  Max couldn’t believe his eyes as he watched in wonder at the transformation before him.  “Holy shit dude!!  Did you just grow bigger?”

“No…well…sort of, the suit just added more mass but I think my body is still the same underneath.”  Jake willed the suit to peel back over his right forearm and sure enough it was still as thin as before.  When the suit rolled back down his arm he willed it to mimic his skin colour instead so that he stood there looking like a buffer version of himself.  Max was starting to get turned on just looking at Jake’s new body.  He had never told his roommate he was bi and he certainly wasn’t going to let on that he was attracted to Jake.

He changed the suit back to the Spider-Man costume but kept running his hands over the new muscle.  The sensation of it being like a second skin was the same as before only now he could flex and tense the muscles as if they were his own.  When he curled his arm up there was a solid bump and he could even bounce his pecs or crunch his abs.

“These muscles actually feel like they’re attached to my bones, look; when I flex them any which way they respond as if they were really built that way.  It’s fascinating.”

“Yeah they do look pretty real, do you think they made you stronger?”

“Only one way to find out.”  Jake looked around for something heavy but the only thing that looked particularly solid was the hammer that Max had dropped when the suit slammed him into the wall.  A smile crept over Jake’s face as he reached out his hand and a tendril shot out to grab the hammer off the ground and pulled it back into his hand.  Max stood there with his mouth open at the display and it stayed open as Jake used two fingers to straighten out the claws on the hammer, he then held the handle in one hand and twisted the head until the solid, metal neck was warped beyond use.

“Holy fuck!!  You got super strength from that thing.”  Max was excited and amazed at what Jake had just done but in the pit of his stomach there was an uneasy feeling bubbling up.

“Don’t you mean spider strength?”  He asked as his face was suddenly covered in a familiar black mask with big white eyes.  “This is amazing, I feel like the real deal.”

“Yeah, it is kinda cool.”  Max replied, trying to keep the nervousness out of his voice.  “So are you gonna take it off?”

“What?  I told you I couldn’t and besides, why would I want to?”  Jake asked incredulously.

“Well…y’know…aren’t you worried about losing control?  Like when I tried to use the hammer?”

“Why?  Are you scared?  Worried it’ll take me over and turn me into a monster like Venom?”

“Well…no, but this is kinda freaking me out.”

“Why?  Because we could crush you like a bug?”

“We?”

Jake didn’t reply, instead his body began to expand in all directions.  In a few seconds he had gone from his athletic, swimmer’s build to a taller, more heavily muscled figured that dwarfed Max in every way.  When the growth had finished the lower part of his face started to split causing the formerly bigger roommate to stagger back as a huge smile, made up needle-like fangs spread over Jakes pitch black face.  That was enough for Max’s flight instinct to kick in and he took off down the stairs as fast as he could to get to the front door.  Just as he was about to reach it a huge, black tendril, as big as a tree trunk, shot past his head and splattered against the door, covering it completely and sealing off his escape.  He turned back to see the giant tendril was attached to Jake’s shoulder as he stood maliciously smiling at his prey.

“Where do you think you’re going?”  Jake asked in a voice significantly lower and more menacing than his usual one.  Using just the power of his arm he lifted up over the bannister to lower himself in front of his terrified roommate.  “You’ve always had a thing for Venom, well now here we are in the flesh.”  When Jake spoke Max could see the impossibly large jaws open and close as the freakishly large tongue danced around inside the gaping maw.

“I…I thought you had control of that thing.”

“This thing is the best thing that’s ever happened to us.”

“Us?”

“Us.”  Jake sprouted two more tendrils from his shoulders which grabbed Max and pinned him to the wall next to the door so that he was now eye level with the taller Jake. “Isn’t this your ultimate fantasy?  I’ve seen that tent in your pants whenever he comes on screen, well now here’s the real deal.”  Jake pulled away from the door causing his arm to change back its normal, muscular looking limb and faced Max head on.  Max thrashed about to break free but Jake pinned his legs to the wall with two more tendrils.

“Jake this isn’t you, it’s the suit.  You need to get it off before it takes you over completely.”  Jake pulled back the tendrils but Max was still pinned to the wall by pieces of the suit.

“And here I thought you’d like to see me like this.  I mean, do these muscles not do anything for you?”  He stood back a little and brought up both his arms, blowing up his biceps like watermelons followed by a lat spread that virtually blotted out the view of anything in front of Max besides the gigantic, black creature that used to be his roommate.  “I know this is turning you on, I can practically taste the desire coming off you.”  He hit a most muscular pose and his prehensile tongue snaked out to move closer to Max who was squirming to get away.

“Keep that thing away from me you freak!!”  Jake stopped posing and extended his hands out to easily shred all of Max’s clothes.

“Hmmm…seems like this freak is turning you on.”  Max couldn’t deny it as, no matter how terrified he was, his cock was still at full mast.  Jake’s tongue slithered out again and started working its way up Max’s leg right up to his balls.  He let out an involuntary moan as the huge tongue gently grazed along the underside of his shaft, right from the base to the head where it lapped up some of the pre that was oozing from the tip.  “You taste even better than we could’ve imagined.”  Jake rumbled as his giant tongue wrapped itself around the entire shaft and started to stroke back and forth, flicking the very tip into the piss slit every so often.  He threw in a few more poses, mostly for his own amusement since Max’s head kept lolling back as Jake’s tongue continued to jerk him off. 

After a short time Jake could feel Max was ready to blow and wrapped his tongue completely around the end of his cock to milk every last drop of cum from him.  Max bucked wildly, even though he was still pinned to the wall and when he was finally spent Jake’s enormous tongue retracted back and then cheekily licked his lips.

“Who knew our taste buds would also be enhanced, that was delicious.”  He devilishly cackled.

“Please…just stop it…this isn’t you Jake, it’s the suit.”  Max panted as a few tears rolled down his cheek.

“How can you be so sure?  Maybe now we can finally act out our sexual urges.  It hardly seems fair that you should get to have all the fun, especially as we have a newly enhanced tool that we haven’t even tried out yet.  Don’t you want a taste of Venom?”  Max looked down between Jake’s legs to see a bulge forming which gradually expanded into an above average cock with a pair of orange sized balls hanging beneath it.  Max’s eyes went wide as Jake’s new appendage started to expand and harden.

“What’re you going to do with that?”  Max asked, shivering with fear at the possibilities.  Four new tendrils emerged from Jake’s body to connect with the pieces holding Max to the wall and then pulled him away to hold him in front of his throbbing member.

“Interesting question; and one with so many possible answers.  We could let you taste it in return for you allowing us to taste yours.  Would you like that?  To feel your jaw dislocate as we force ourselves further down your throat than any cock in the world could ever possibly go.  To fill your stomach with so much cum that your gorgeous, hard six pack would look more like a beer barrel.”  As he said that he ran his hands from Max’s jawline down his neck and chest before finally stroking his abs tenderly.  “Or how about we let your hands loose and you can caress this monster’s monster until it douses you like a fire hose.”

Jake stepped back to give himself more room for his cock to rapidly expand until it was like a giant tree trunk pointing directly at Max’s navel.  Max looked down at the huge, black head twitching in anticipation and he could only imagine what the mouth sized opening pointing directly at him would unleash.  It surged forward again, pinning him to the wall as the tendrils released his limbs.  He was still a couple of feet off the floor being held up purely by the power of Jake’s cock.  Every time he squirmed to get loose it would throb and push him up and down the wall.  Jake’s head lolled back as his massive tongue hung down to his left nipple.

“That’s it, keep fighting it; you have no idea how good that feels.”  Max did everything he could think of to get free; he clawed, punched and kicked at the massive head which only seemed to turn Jake on more.

“Get the fuck off me you psycho!!”  Max yelled as his fear turning to anger.

“What did you call me?!?!”  Max couldn’t answer as Jake’s massive hand wrapped fully around his neck, holding him off the ground as Jake’s cock shrunk back to a more manageable size.  “You think I’m psychotic because I’ve got the power to make your fantasy come true?  Or are you just jealous that you aren’t the one in control of the suit?  That’s right, I’m in control.  There is no we, there is no Venom, it’s just me and this suit doing whatever the fuck I want with you so pucker up buttercup, because I’m going to fuck you until these massive balls are drained dry.”

Max was on the verge of passing out until Jake released the grip on his throat.  Instead of falling to the ground though Max found himself suspended in the air by more tendrils that had projected from the suit.  He looked down to see the slick, black cock suddenly split in two and start to move independently like snakes.  One rose up to eye level to almost look at him like a cobra ready to strike while he felt his butt cheeks being gently pulled apart by two tendrils that protruded from Jake’s hips.  He felt one slide between his butt cheeks and start to work its way into his hole as the other parted his lips to make its way down his throat.

Slowly the two cocks began to thrust in and out of both holes, with the one up his butt vibrating with increasing intensity.  Jake threw his head back in ecstasy as his hands and some extra tendrils explored and worshipped every inch of his own body.  Muscles flexed and danced as he felt every rock hard bulge and shredded sinew.  At the same time his tongue snaked out to slather all over Max’s ripped body, as well as working its way down to his cock again.  Max was barely staying conscious as the pleasure hit him from all sides.  Before too long Jake let out a terrifying roar as his balls unloaded into Max who, at the same time, was milked dry by Jake’s prehensile tongue.  That was all Max could take.  He would have slumped to the ground if it wasn’t for Jake’s suit holding him up.  As it was, he was completely unconscious by the time Jake came down from his own high to look at his roommate.

A strange, electronic beeping sound woke Max up and it took him a few seconds to figure out that it was the alarm on his phone.  He soon realised he was lying in his own bed and reached over to shut off the alarm.  Slumping back into the mattress he stared up at the ceiling, trying to figure out if he had just experienced the weirdest dream ever or if it really happened.  He didn’t feel uncomfortable or have any pain anywhere but when he checked the time on his phone again he noticed he had been out for nearly twelve hours.  Before he could dwell on it anymore his door started to open and Jake peered in to see if he was awake.  Max’s eyes immediately went wide as he started to scramble up the bed to put some distance between him and his roommate.

“GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FREAK!!”  He screamed, causing Jake to flinch in surprise but then his shoulders slumped a little as he leaned on the door frame.

“Look Max…I’m sorry about what happened last night, you were right, it wasn’t me, it was the suit.”

“You said it was all you!!  You…you raped me!!”  Max yelled.

“It wasn’t…I didn’t mean…”

“You fucked me without my consent!!  What the fuck would you call it?!?”

“I…you’re right, but you’ve gotta believe me, it was the suit that just made me lose control.  It won’t happen again, trust me.”

“Oh yeah?  What about when you and your slimy friend get horny again?”

“You don’t have to worry about that, the suit’s gone.”

“Gone?  Gone where?  I thought you couldn’t get it off, and it didn’t seem to take any damage.”

“It was tricky but with the right combination of a few chemicals…”  They both stayed in silence for what seemed like an eternity.  “Would you have let me though?  If I’d asked?”

“What?”

“You know, if I’d asked; would you have done any of that stuff?”  Max started to calm down a little as he thought over the question.

“I dunno, I mean, if I hadn’t been so terrified it might have been fun.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, I mean, seeing you as Spider-Man and then Venom was cool…in a way, but it was a little hard to appreciate it.  What was it like being in the suit?”  Jake sat cross legged on the end of the bed and was glad when Max didn’t flinch away.

“It was pretty awesome to be honest.  It didn’t even feel like I was wearing anything, it was like it was all me, y’know?  Like I could feel my muscles expanding and like, extra limbs and stuff.  And it made me feel strong and powerful, like I could do anything.”

“You pretty much did if you remember.”

“Yeah but I’m pretty sure you would’ve done the same in my position.”

“I dunno…I would hope not but I have no idea how it felt for you.”  There was another awkward silence between them but this time it was Max who broke it.  “So…do you actually have the hots for me or was it just a convenience thing?”  Jake turned bright red at the question and took a while to respond.

“I kinda always liked you.  My dad wanted me to get a more academic roommate but when you came to look around the place I knew you would work out better.  Even if nothing happened between us I just thought I’d still have some eye candy.”  Jake turned an even brighter shade of red as Max started to snicker.

“Why didn’t you say something sooner?”

“C’mon, look at me…I’m not exactly a catch am I?  At least with that suit on I could have a body that would turn you on.”

“Wow, for a genius you’re a real dumbass.  I’ve always thought you were cute, even if you are smaller than me.  It’s actually one of the things that I like most about you, that you’re just unashamedly…you.”  Jake blushed again as he felt his heart soar.  Max leaned in for a kiss but just as their lips were about to meet his stomach rumbled loudly enough to fill the whole room.

“Oh shit, I completely forgot you hadn’t eaten.  Get yourself cleaned up and I’ll go get us something to eat.”

“Not a bad idea, I don’t think I’ve got the energy to go out anywhere.”  Jake left the room and headed down the stairs as Max went to the bathroom.  Just before he closed the door he called out to Jake as usual.  “Don’t forget to take a coat.”  When the bathroom door closed Jake just smiled as his sweater morphed into a thick coat before he went out into the cold morning air.

The end.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Great story. Love the symbiote aspect of the story. Venom always has been a fantasy of mine. This just put my fantasy into words :)