When You Get Big: Repost Full Story

Newmassaddict

I'm not sure where this went, so I've reposted the whole story here again. 

Chapter 1 - Copier Repair

Dale was bored. Sitting in his office he glanced down at the clock. It was barely noon. He tossed the empty food container and drained the rest of his protein shake. He placed the empty container down and surveyed the ungodly network of veins crisscrossing his exposed forearms. Tensing his wrist slightly, he marvelled as even more veins appeared on the surface of his nearly-transparent skin. Dale felt his cock twitch in his skin-tight pants as he stood up. Positioning himself in front of the floor-to-ceiling window, he could see his silhouette reflected back. His proportions were becoming truly inhuman. Traps rose to obscene heights above mammoth shoulders. He flared his massive lats and felt the already tight fabric of his dress shirt strain to contain their incredible size. He stared at the dramatic taper from his super wide back and shoulders to a minuscule waist. Dale’s thick, powerful arms couldn’t lower past a 45 degree angle. That thought alone made his cock twitch again. He couldn’t see his legs very well in the reflection but glancing down and savoured how they stretched the tight fabric even without flexing. The heavy fabric couldn’t even disguise the thick veins running up and down their surface. Dale made a mental note as he opened the office door that he should hang a tall mirror on the back of door.

Waddling down the hall and like always; Dale felt a number of eyes following his every step. He was definitely an anomaly in this office. The majority of employees were women who he suspected fantasied about him when they fucked their partners at night. The few men that did work here were nothing that special, doubtful there was a single one that had ever stepped into a gym. Those that have worked here long enough were “used” to seeing Dale lumbering around the halls. The newer employees just stared in awe and shock when they saw him coming. As un-arousing as they all were; Dale had to admit their reactions made him feel pretty great.

Dale turned the corner and saw that someone was repairing the copier. With his back to him, Dale could see he was a pretty beefy guy. He wore a polo shirt that was stretched tight across is broad back and wide shoulders. His waist looked pretty small and his ass was round and tight. Dale stopped walking and continued to admire his decent body. When he reached to grab a wrench Dale noticed his arm was thick and very well defined. Dale licked his lips and approached.

Dale placed his meaty hand on the guy’s shoulder and grabbed the wretch. “Here; let me get that for you.”

The guy stood up and turned to face Dale. Instantly his eyes widened and his mouth dropped open. Dale smiled and handed him the wretch. A trembling hand took it.

“Th-thanks” he stuttered as his eyes darted from Dale’s pecs, arms, face, everywhere.

No matter how often this happens, Dale never tired of the reactions people have when they see him for the first time. It was affirmation that he was becoming what he always dreamed of becoming; a freak of nature. But Dale wanted much more. He wanted to redefine what a normal human could look like. His sole goal in life was to become the biggest, freakiest beast to walk the earth. 

Dale took a step back to allow the copy repair man to take in his whole body. Even fully clothed he was a monster. Standing 5’10” he was an inch shorter than the copier guy but easily outweighed him by close to one hundred pounds. Dale didn’t even have to flex to completely dwarf the relatively large man. Dale weighed himself at 280lbs this morning with a shocking 4% body fat. Those numbers mean nothing to him though; his weight was always increasing and he was determined to have 1% body fat soon.

“Wow” the man finally said “you are HUGE!” he stammered.

“Ya think? I guess some might say that but I think I’m still pretty small.” Dale said with a smile. Partly joking because he knew he was bigger than most but also being serious because in his mind; he was tiny.

The guy didn’t know how to respond, he was still staring at Dale’s massive form. Wanting to give give him a little show but not wanting to destroy his clothes, Dale glanced down at his left forearm and started to flex. Instantly; it expanded in size. If it was the size of a bowling pin before it morphed into a football. Thick, rope-like veins erupted over every exposed inch of skin. He twisted his wrist and deep striations appeared.

The guy recoiled backwards, slamming into the copier. He cupped a hand over his gapping mouth. Behind his hand he muttered “gross!”

Dale stepped closer. “Gross? Dude; you have no idea what gross is.”

The guy’s eyes welled up and a look of terror came over his face.

“Follow me” Dale said in a stern voice and headed to the nearby washroom. Too terrified not to obey, he followed.

Dale locked the door and turned to face the copier guy.

“Gross? It’s funny that guys like you always say that but I can see that growing bulge in your pants. What do you weigh? 175lb?”

“182lb” he stammered.

“Close enough. I know when you’re working out you wish you could get as big as me but I know you never will. You know why? Because you can’t endure what it takes to get this massive. You don’t want people staring at you, calling you names, you can’t take the painful workouts, you get distracted by other thing in life but deep down you dream you could be half as big as me. Do you have any clue what I sacrifice to get this huge and ripped? Half of one of my workouts would reduce you to a quivering pile on the floor. I eat more in the morning than you do all week. I inject so many chemicals into my body you’d loose your mind. I stopped caring what people think of me years ago. In fact; I get off when people think I’m gross. I CRAVE those reactions. It means all my hard work is paying off. I want people to FEAR me. I want the earth to quake when I walk down the street. You think this is big? This is nothing compared to what I will be!” 

The more animated Dale became the tighter his clothes felt. He stared at the wide-eyed kid and started to unbutton his shirt. He exposed the ridiculously deep split between his massive pecs. Once unbuttoned, he parted the shirt and the guy gasped. Dale turned around and lowered his arms.

“Peel it off” he ordered. Dale felt his trembling hands pulling the shirt off. When it hit resistance from his pumped arms the guy had to pull harder. Finally it fell to the floor and Dale squared his shoulders and the guy audibly gagged at the sight of his un-flexed, inhumanly massive back.

Dale balled his fists and placed them on his hips. He felt a wave of tensed muscles move up his back. He could not see the muscle flex but his astounding muscle control allowed him to flex each overly developed muscle group with sniper-like precession. Dale felt his traps graze the back of neck and he slowly started to spread his lats.

He could hear whimpers behind him as he continued to spread his back muscles. It would not have been a surprise if the guy passed out at the sight; it would not have been the first time that had happened, but Dale was pleased when he felt hands touch his warm skin.

“So fucking huge!” he said.

“Fuck yeah! Feel all that muscle? Feel all those ridges and valleys?”

“Mmmmmm” was all he could muster.

Dale relaxed the flex and turned to face him. His hands instantly started to grope Dale’s melon-sized pecs which he started to bounce and flex. More thick veins started to crisscross his paper-thin skin.

“You ever feel such power? This chest is 56” of pure muscle.”

Dale stepped away and unbuttoned his pants. The kid licked his lips as they started to be pulled down. Dale gave him as little smile as his inhumanly developed legs started to appear. The guy’s face was a combination of terror and horror.

“You think you’ve seen huge quads before but you have no idea what truly freaky legs look like.” Dale said as his pants puddled on the floor. He stepped out of them and stood up straight, placed his hands on his hips and started to flex. Each 32” quad erupted.

The copier guy couldn’t handle it. The sight of Dale’s massive quads covered in a network of disgustingly swollen veins and some of the deepest striations in the world sent the kid over the edge. His whole body started to shake and a dark wet spot appeared on the front of his pants.

“Fuck yeah! I made you cum without even touching yourself!”

Dale grabbed his right arm and pulled him close.

“Worship every freaky inch of this body.”

Dale leaned forward and started to hit a most muscular pose. He caught a glimpse of himself in the bathroom mirror and even he was taken aback. Instantly Dale’s whole body morphed into something barely human. There wasn’t an inch of him that wasn’t a veiny mass of muscle. Each muscle group expanded to unheard of proportions. If he was standing on a bodybuilding stage the contest would be over.

The poor guy didn’t know where to start. His hands grabbed one of Dale’s 22” biceps, cupped a massive pec, rubbed the deep cobblestone of his abs and tried to kneed the dense muscles of his quads. The guy’s knees finally gave out and he knelt on the floor. Dale extended his left leg and his enormous calf was inched from his face. He grabbed hold and Dale marvelled at how small his hands looked as the couldn’t come close to reaching around the huge muscle.

“24 inch calves!” Dale said loudly and proud.

“24!” was all he could mumble.

“Look up”  Dale commanded.

As he lifted his head Dale flexed harder. His whole body was trembling. Dale watched his already pumped body expand to truly grotesque size. His cock started to leak pre-cum at the sight. When he couldn’t flex any longer; Dale reached down and hoisted the kid off the ground in one fluid motion. He pushed the guy into the bathroom counter and pulled his pants down. Without a moment of hesitation, Dale slammed his rock hard cock into the guy’s waiting ass.

He let out a whimper and closed his eyes.

“NO, watch my massive body fuck you senseless.” Dale commanded. The reflection in the mirror made Dale even harder. He looked twice as huge as the copier guy. The difference was almost comical.

Feeling more blood rush into his cock; Dale started to deliver forceful thrusts to the kid’s ass. He was so amped up the guy was being lifting a few inches off the floor. Dale smiled as he noticed how easily he manhandled the thickly built guy. Four more thrusts and Dale turned the guy’s body to face himself. Dale stifled a loud bellow as ropes of thick cum started to coat the kid’s entire upper body. Dale came for close to 45 seconds and when he was done the guy was drenched.

Dale looked at his reflection in the mirror and smiled. He would have to wait awhile before my clothes would fit him again. Dale looked at the kid and told him to clean up and get out.

Dale exited the bathroom ten minutes later and the copier guy was long gone. Dale envisioned him pulled over on the side of the road jacking off to memories of his bloated body. Glanced at his watch Dale realized it was time for lunch and felt like he wanted to feast like a king.

• Like 7

Chapter 2 - Lunch

Still amped up from his encounter with the copy repair guy; Dale sauntered into the restaurant ready to devour copious amounts of food. It was a new steakhouse and he was happy to see that it wasn’t very busy. Dale settled at a table and waited for the waiter.

Two minutes later he heard a voice from behind him. “How are you today….”

The voice stopped abruptly and Dale turned to see the young waiter staring wide-eyed at him.

He was a good looking kid in his early twenties. He was skinny but had large blue eyes and short cropped blond hair.

Dale smiled “I’m great thanks. Can I start ordering?”

“Uh, yeah, wh-what can I get you?” He stammered.

Dale started listing items and could tell the kid couldn’t keep up.

“Why not start with two of your largest steaks, medium rare then I’ll oder more?”

“Wow! Ok sir” he said a scurried off to place the order.

Twenty minutes later the steaks arrived. Dale was starving. He reached out and grabbed the plates from the kid and started to eat. With a mouth full of food, he placed another order of steak, mashed potatoes and a grilled chicken breast. The kid was staring at Dale’s bloated forearms and didn’t respond so he tensed the dense muscle and looked up at him.

“You get all that?”

“Sorry sir. I-I just can’t believe how huge you are.” He said timidly.

“Thanks for noticing man. I’m working on it.”

He mumbled something as he rushed to place the rest of the order.

When he just about finished the second steak, Dale looked towards the kitchen a saw the kid watching from the door. He ducked away and Dale turned back to his food and smiled. Two minutes later he returned with a huge tray of food. As he started to place the plates in front of Dale he noticed there was way more food then he’d ordered.

“I didn’t order all this food man.” Dale said.

He smiled and said “Can there be too much food?”

Dale stop eating and look up at the waiter and motion for him to sit down across from him. The kid glanced nervously towards the kitchen but sat down, his eyes darting from Dale’s forearms, to  his pecs  and to his shoulders.

“I’m Dale.” He said and extended his hand.

“Chris” he responded and timidly took Dale’s hand.

Dale made a point of giving him a good squeeze. He swallowed as Dale’s forearm bulged just inches from the kid’s face.

“You don’t think I’m too big? A lot of people are grossed out by my size.” Dale asked.

“Um - you are HUGE, like the biggest guy I’ve ever seen but-but no.” He stammered.

“No?”

“No offence Dale but I don’t think you can ever be too big.” Chris replied. “I wish I was as huge as you.”

“Good answer. Are you working out?”

“I try. I just got this job so I could afford a gym membership and supplements.”

“Right on Chris. I love hearing that. Stick with it and you’ll be growing in no time.” Dale said and smiled. He could see Chris starting to relax.

“How big are you?” he asked.

“First of all; I’m 41. I know, I don’t look like it. I’m 5’10” and this morning I weighed 280lbs but after this meal I’ll be pushing 285lbs.”

“Fuck!” was all Chris could muster.

“These forearms you’ve been ogling are 18”, my biceps tape at 22”, my pecs are 56”, waist is 32”, my quads are 32” and I’m sporting 24” calves right now.”

“Wow!”

“Fucking right kid. And I’m not just huge; see these veins crawling all over these massive forearms? Well, my whole body is nothing but muscle and veins. You said you wished you were this big? How would you feel if you were over 350lbs? Because that is my goal.”

“350lb!!!! That’s impossible!”

“Nothing’s impossible if you want it bad enough kid. You’ve never meet anyone as determined as me. I packing on more muscle everyday than most guys add in two months. The bigger I get the more I want. Fuck, I have so many chemicals running though these veins that I can practically feel myself growing.”

“You mean steroids” Chris whispered.

“Hell yeah! You think I could be this jacked without them? I fucking love my juice. I would take it 24/7 if I could.”

Chris was speechless. Although he was small, Dale could tell he was into muscle. After his encounter with the copier repair guy and now seeing the reactions from this cute kid, Dale decided his work day was over. He placed his fork down and squared his shoulders.

“Sorry kid but all this muscle talk has me raging. Watch this.” Dale said and started to flex. Instantly his whole body started to swell. His dress shirt stretching across his back, shoulders, chest and biceps. He stared at Chris who was visibly shaking. Within seconds, Dale could hear seams starting to pop. HIs humungous traps swelled so huge the top button on his shirt popped off to accommodate their size. His left shoulder was the first muscle to break free of the thin cotton fabric. Chris gasped as the vein covered muscle erupted. Dale let out a low growl and flexed even harder. There was a loud tearing noise as both biceps split their respective sleeves. Capitalizing on the ripping, he raised his arms and hit a double bicep pose. Dale’s lats couldn’t stay contained any longer and burst free simultaneously. 

“See that mass? Check out all those freaky veins Chris.”

The mesmerized kid couldn’t move. He just stared at the wall of beef until he started to shake. His eyes went wide and his body convulsed.

Dale relaxed and leaned forward and whispered, “did you just cum?”

Chris shook his head and looked like he was about to die from embarrassment.

“He kid. Don’t you dare feel bad. I live for this shit. That reaction is exactly what makes me want to get even bigger.”

“I-I-I…” was all he could muster.

“Listen, you say you’re serious about getting big so I’ll make you a deal.” Dale said and pulled out his phone. “I’m setting a reminder for six months from today. When I come back I want to see a ton of new muscle on you. If you don’t disappoint, I’ll give you a show that will blow your mind. Plus, in six months I’ll be a complete monster.”

Chris was shocked. “Really?! Wow! It’s a deal Dale. In six months you won’t recognize me.”

“That’s want I was hopping you’d say Chris. Now you better get me my bill before your boss fires you.”

Dale could tell Chris struggled to tear himself away from the table but he eventually got up and left. Dale glanced at his reflection in a nearby window and had to chuckle at the sight. He looked like Lou Ferrigno from the Incredible Hulk TV show. His shirt was in tatters.

Chris came back with the bill and Dale stood up and put on his coat. “See you in six months.” he said and tucked a healthy tip into the kid’s shirt pocket. Dale didn’t need to look back to know his massive frame was being watched all the way out of the restaurant.

With his shirt in tatters and the events of the day causing Dale to feel indestructible he decided it was time for a workout. Needless to say, he expected it to be truly spectacular.

• Like 5

Chapter 3 - Workout

Dale walked into the gym and surveyed the early afternoon crowd. This was not his regular time and the reactions from a new audience excited him. This was the most hardcore gym in town and even though it was pretty slow, Dale immediately heard loud banging metal. He wasted no time and headed to the locker room to change. After removing his coat, he chuckled at the site of his tattered shirt and the fact that the seams of his pants were starting to split also. He squared his shoulders and faced himself in the mirror and started to flex. As the sound of tearing fabric filled the locker room, Dale’s cock started to get hard. He hit a most muscular pose and willed his massive frame to expand  past its pervious limit. Thick veins pulsed on his thick neck, temples and even his cheeks. Buttons were popping off in every direction and he felt his left quad bust free followed immediately by the right. There was more flesh visible than was covered by Dale’s work clothes. He became inpatient and with one hand on the shirt and another on his pants, he tore himself free, exposing all his ripped, shredded, massive muscle. Tossed the destroyed clothes and grabbed a pair of tight shorts and a string tank top that was little more than a few piece of cloth, Dale waddled out of the locker room and towards the weight room.

As he approached one of the empty squat racks, Dale felt the eyes of several members staring at his massive body but showed no signs of recognition, his focus was on one thing and one thing only, MASS. The bar was already loaded with three plates per side so he slammed two more to each side. Loaded with five plates per side, Dale positioned himself under the bar and as the heavy weight tried to dent his huge traps, Dale hoisted it off the rack, took two steps back started to drive the weight up and down like a piston. He wasn’t counting the reps but slammed the weight back on the rack after a full two minutes. Without a moment of rest, he added two more plates to each side. As he started to lift the massive weight, Dale’s huge quads started to burn.

“FUCK YEAH! GROW YOU LITTLE FUCKERS, GROW!” he screamed as he reached 20 reps and slammed the bar back on the rack so hard, the whole cage shifted a few inches. Dale stumbled a few steps before regaining his balance. The sight of his quads in the mirror was downright grotesque. They were turning purple and veins covered every inch. Dale was so consumed with torturing them to failure, he immediately hoisted the bar off the rack again and started to pump out more reps. At 10, his whole body was shaking and sweat was puddling at his feet. At 15, it felt like his legs would buckle under the weight but he refused to quit. Dale let out a primal scream and lifted the bar for the 20th time before re-racking it and collapsing on the floor.

“Dude! Y-y-you ok!?”

Dale was moaning on the ground and opened his eyes to see the concerned member standing over him.

Dale rolled onto his side and using the squat rack for support, pulled himself to a kneeling position.

“Seriously man, are you ok?”

Dale grunted and looked up at the guy. He was young and built like a linebacker, with thick legs, wide shoulders, massive pecs and a thick waist. 

Slowly Dale was able to stand up with support from the weight rack. He turned to face the mirror.

“Better than ok man, look at these quads.” he said as he started to flex. They were so pumped there was barely a gap between them. He ran his hand over their mountainous surface, inspecting each separation.

“FUCK!” the member mumbled.

Dale lifted his left leg and dropped it so hard, the floor shook. He bit his lip to stifle a moan as he swung the thick slabs of beef back and forth before flexed it as hard as he could.

“Not big enough” he said as he grabbed another two plates. “Add two the other side.” he said to the stunned guy.

“Really! That’s too much weight!” He protested.

“There is no such thing as TOO MUCH WEIGHT, same as there isn’t such a thing as TOO MUCH MUSCLE!”

The guy complied and stepped back with a look of terror in his eyes.

Dale punched the dense quad muscle as he positioned himself under the bar. Pain tore though his traps as the bar bent under the incredible weight. Dale’s whole body trembled as he stepped out of the rack. He started to lower the weight and instantly, he started to growl like a rabid animal. With his massive glutes inches from the floor, he started to lift the weight back up. Along with his howls, he could hear the guy losing his damn mind beside him.

“Holy shit! H-h-how is this possible!” the guy screamed.

“B-b-because I am a FUCKING MONSTER.” Dale replied through gritted teeth as he reached the top of the rep. He inhaled and started to lower the weight again. At the bottom of the rep, he stopped moving. The poor guy thought Dale was about to be crushed by the mammoth weight and positioned himself behind to offer assistance.

Dale let out another wall-shaking scream and started to lift the bar. “I don’t need any help but I hope you like how all this muscle feels.” he said as he reached the top of the rep and slammed the bar onto the rack so hard, plates started to fall to the floor.

Dale stumbled away from the cage and gripped a nearby beam for support. As pumped as his quads were, he couldn’t help but flex them over and over, causing waves of thick muscle to ripple and twitch. He looked at the quivering blob of a guy who could only stare, mouth-opened at the site.

“Follow me.” Dale said and started a laboured walk towards the locker room. The guys eyes bugging out as he started to follow.

Dale reached his locker and opened it and pulled out his gym bag. Reaching inside, he pulled out two full syringes and turned to face the petrified guy.

“Inject these into my left glute.” Dale said as he peeled his skin-tight shorts down to reveal the striated mass what were his pumped glutes.

“W-w-what?! H-h-here?” 

“YES, I need more gear to grow even freakier.”

The guy stood wide-eyed.

“NOW” Dale bellowed, breaking him out of his trance. He grabbed the needles with shaking hands and moved slowly towards Dale’s exposed ass cheek, which he flexed and relaxed. The guy let out a low whimper.

“Both doses, quick, I need to get back out there and pump this legs even bigger.”

“Fuck, you are a freak.” The guy said.

“You got that right little man, I’m the freakiest. Now stick those needles into this rock-hard glute.”

As the liquid flooded his system, Dale’s eyes rolled back into his head and his whole body started to radiate heat. He turned to face the guy who looked ready to burst out into tears. Dale placed the guy’s hands on his bloated pecs and shoved his hand down the guy’s pants, grabbing his rock-hard cock.

“Yes, cum to this freak.” Dale growled in his ear.

His eyes darted to Dale’s pecs, shoulders and arms and within 20 seconds, hot cum gushing from his dick.

“Yeah man, show me how hot all this muscle is making you.” Dale said as the guy’s body convulsed and shook. When he was done, he looked ready to collapse.

“Well done. Now, I’m heading back out there to destroy these tiny legs. If you think you can handle more of the show, you are welcome to join me.” Dale said and wiped his cum-soaked hand on the guy’s shirt.

As Dale lumbered towards the leg press machine, he looked over his shoulder to see the poor guy running towards the front door with a fresh hard-on on full display.

“Guess he couldn’t handle more.” Dale said with a chuckle.

• Like 4

Chapter 4 - Evening

Dale unlocked the front door and dropped his gym bag at the door. Instantly he could smell fresh food wafting from the kitchen.

“You’re home early.” 

“Yeah, took a half-day.” Dale said as he bent down to untie his shoes.

“Dale!” Colin said as he came around the corner and saw Dale clad in shorts.

Dale couldn’t help but smile. “I’ve had an…interesting day.”

“It looks like it. Well, food’s almost ready, you can tell me all about it as we eat.” Colin said and turned back towards the kitchen.

Colin placed a third heaping plate full of food in front of Dale, “The poor kid came in the restaurant booth?”

“Yup and I guessing he’s been jerking off ever sense.” Dale said as he continued to devour the delicious food.

“I also have to admit that I’m a little jealous of the guy at the gym getting to watch you squat all that weight.”

“Please, you’ve seen shit like that plenty of times.”

“True.” Colin said as he opened the fridge and took out three vials, “ready for dessert?”

Dale scooped the last of the food from his plate and wiped his mouth “Fuck yeah!” He said and stood up. Dale stepped behind Colin as he filled the first of four syringes, running his hands over Colin’s shoulders. Dale couldn’t help but let out a low moan.

“Like that?” Colin asked.

“You know I do. They’re getting really huge, so are these traps, fuck, they feel like granite.”

“Mmmmmm, bigger every day right?” Colin said as he turned to face Dale with the needles in his hand.

“You said you weighted 280? That’s only 4lbs this week. I think that means I get to go first.”

“How do you figure that?” dale asked.

“I’m up 6lbs.” Colin said with a big smile.

“Really?! Fuck! I mean, that’s great!”

Colin just chuckled and handed two needles to Dale and turned around, exposing his hard, round glutes. He placed his hands on the counter and Dale marvelled at the growing width of his back.

“You get to appreciate the body AFTER.” He said and swayed his hips back and forth, causing is glutes to flex.

“Sorry. 6lbs means what, 265lbs?”

“264lbs but close enough.” 

“Mmmmmmm” Dale moaned as he plunged the first needle into Colin’s right ass cheek. While Dale was granite-hard and ripped to shreds, Colin was mind-bogglingly thick, like a professional bodybuilder in their offseason state. Once empty, he stuck the second one in and as the last of the dose was dispensed, Colin let out a low, long growl.

Dale placed his hands around Colin’s waist as they pressed their body’s together. Dale’s hands roamed across Colin’s thick abs and up towards his thick, bloated pecs.

“Easy there freak, you still need your dose.”

Dale grunted and let Colin go and turned around. Before being injected, Dale placed his hands on his hips and started to spread his lats. When they reached their full size, he held the pose and willed himself to flex harder.

“FUCK!” Colin said as his hands started to roam over the dense, ripped muscle. He kneaded the thick cords of muscle and traced some of the thicker veins.

“Don’t forget what you’re supposed to be doing.”

“Sorry Dale but you know I can’t resist you when you flex.” Colin said as he stuck both needles into Dale’s ass, causing him to let out a loud grunt. “Especially when I think back to how all this started.”

“Fuck that feels good.” Dale said and turned to face Colin. “It does seem like a lifetime ago doesn’t it?”

“Only two years and A LOT of muscle ago Dale.” Colin said as he started to kiss Dale who wrapped his huge arms around Colin who responded by wrapping his big legs around Dale’s waist. As he cradled Colin’s growing body in his arms, their muscles intertwined into one huge mass of roid-fuelled beef, Dale started to move towards the bedroom.

• Like 4

Chapter 5 - How it Started

Dale was making my way through my workout when he looked up and saw the man enter the weight room. Dale could only stare in awe. This was the furthest from a hardcore gym and people like him never came here. As he got closer Dale couldn’t believe how massive he was. He was wearing short, tight shorts and a skin-tight tank top that did nothing to conceal his upper body. Never in his life had Dale imagined a person could be so huge. He waddled to the dumbbell rack and immediately reached for the heaviest weight available, 90lbs. He shook his head like there was a problem but easily lifted them off the rack and started doing curls. Dale’s mouth went dry at the sight. Dale glanced at the 30lb weights he was using for incline presses and looked back as the man moved weights he couldn’t even drag off the rack like they weighted nothing. 

He cranked out more reps than Dale could count at an astounding speed before letting them fall to the floor with a loud crash. Dale couldn’t look away as the man slowly raised his arms and flexed in the mirror. Instantly, his biceps and triceps inflated in size as veins and striations appeared in every direction. Dale marvelled at how his arms dwarfed the size of his head. After holding the pose for a few more seconds, he bent down and lifted the 90lb weights again. As he cranked out rep after rep, Dale noticed his face looked bored. His heart started beating faster as Dale realized the weights weren’t heavy enough. How is that possible Dale thought. With a look of frustration on his face, the huge man dropped the weights again and looked around the gym like he was on a mission. His gaze landed on the only squat rack and he started to move in that direction.

Dale finally tore himself away from the beast and finished one more set before replacing the weights. As he did, he heard a loud grunt that nearly made him drop a dumbbell on his foot. Dale spun around and looked in the direction of the squat rack. He instantly felt his knees go weak at what he saw. The guy had two huge weights on either side of the thick bar and was curling the whole thing!

His already massive body seemed to swell larger with each rep. His enormous arms looked like they had doubled in size. As if he was no longer in control of his body, Dale started to move towards the massive man, his heart beating faster with each step. The closer he got the more extreme the guy looked. Veins snaked all over his body and his skin glistened with beads of sweat. Dale’s initial reaction was one of disgust, he didn’t look normal. Every body part was so out of the ordinary and developed to a degree Dale couldn’t comprehend. 

Dale asked himself what the fuck he was doing? This guy was a complete freak and quick frankly, grotesque.

Dale told himself to walk away but then something else caught his attention, his cock. It was rock-hard and he could feel pre-cum soaking his shorts. Dale struggled to comprehend what was happening.

“More, bigger, freakier!” Dale heard him chant as he continued to curl the weight.

Dale felt like his brain was about to explode. What the fuck was happening to me? He wanted to run away but for some reason, he couldn’t move. He kept watching this freak-of-nature a few feet in front of him.

The huge man finally re-racked the weight and stood facing his reflection in the mirror. He grabbed the collar of his shirt and in clear violation of gym rules, pulled it over his head. The sight of his now naked upper body made Dale cover his mouth to stifle a scream. He was beyond massive, surpassing anything remotely human. Sweat dripped off his bloated chest and comically wide shoulders. As he brought his fists together at his relatively small waist, his arms, chest and shoulders exploded in size. Thicker veins criss-crossed in every direction. 

Dale was repulsed and more aroused than he had ever been all at the same time. He felt faint and reached for a nearby bench for support.

The massive beast released the pose and slowly raised his arms again and flexed. This time, he looked twice as big as he had before. Still covering his mouth, Dale knew he had to get to the locker room before he puked or came, or both. 

Dale stumbled away as quickly as he could. Once inside the locker room, he moved quickly to the showers. As he rushed to strip down, he could feel his pulse pounding in his ears. Dale stepped into the scalding hot shower and collapsed on the floor and let out a low, terrified groan. After a few minutes under the hot shower, Dale started to feel more stable. He managed to stand up and as he did, he caught his reflection in the glass door. At 5’10” and 160lbs, Dale didn’t even resemble the same species as that guy.  He had been hitting the gym for the past nine months and while he was slowly getting more toned, he was no where close to that. With the image of the massive body burned into his brain, Dale couldn’t help but start to jerk his still-hard cock. With only a few strokes, he felt his inevitable orgasm getting closer and closer. With his eyes closed and the image of the huge man flexing his massive body, Dale’s hot cum sprayed all over the shower door. He had never experienced an orgasm that intense or produced a load of cum that huge. Dale stayed in the shower for another minute and when he finally shut the water off, he was starting to feel somewhat normal again. Dale stepped out and started to dry myself off when something caught his attention.

It started as muffled noises but soon he could hear words.

“Huge…so big…massive…”

The voice was coming from the next shower and in between the words, Dale could hear the unmistakable sounds of heavy breathing. The talking stopped and the breathing increased until he heard a low moan. Dale finished drying off and wrapping the towel around his waist, stepped out of the shower. As he did, the neighbouring stall opened and a younger guy stepped out at the same time. Seeing Dale and realizing he had heard him moments ago caused his eyes to go wide and his face turned bright red.

“D-d-did you hear…” He started to say before rushed towards the locker room.

Dale followed and stood near him. The guy was a little shorter than Dale and about the same size and weight.

“Hey. Don’t be embarrassed. It happens to all of us.” Dale said, trying to make him feel better.

The guy didn’t respond, only started to frantically pull clothes from his locker.

“Besides, I just did the same thing a minute before you did.” Dale said in a low whisper.

He stopped dressing and looked at Dale.

“Yeah. And based on what I cold hear from your shower, we both just jerked to the same thing.”

His face lost all colour and for a second Dale thought he might make a run for it wearing only a towel and socks.

“W-w-what are you talking about?” he said, trying to fake confusion.

“Come on. I heard you. It was that guy wasn’t it?”

“H-h-he,” was all he could say.

“Yeah, I feel the same. I’ve never seen anything that...”

“Huge.” He said.

“Yeah, and…”

“Gross.”

“..and Hot”

They both just stared at each other for a moment before a small smile crept onto their faces. and they both started to chuckle.

“What the fuck was that?” He said, finally starting to relax. It was at that moment Dale noticed how cute he was, short blond hair, blue eyes and dimples on each cheek.

“I don’t know. I’ve never experienced anything like that in my life. When I first saw him, I could barely comprehend what I was seeing. I didn’t even know someone could be that huge.” Dale said.

“I know! I’ve never seen anyone that huge either, especially here. I’m Colin by the way.” He said, extending his hand.

“Dale.”

“Nice to meet you. Um, would it be weird to ask you to grab a cup of coffee and chat about this more? It seems like we could try to figure it out together.”

Dale smiled at the invitation. “Yeah, I’d like that.” I said and suddenly realized he was still wearing just a towel. “Shit, I should get changed. Sorry.”

“Don’t apologize, I’m liking the view.” Colin said as Dale moved to his locker and started to get dressed. 

Once clothed, they left the locker room together. As they walked towards the front door, they both stared open-mouthed at the massive man who was still in the far corner, curling the huge bar loaded with two plates per side.

In unison, they both muttered “Fuck.” as they walked out the front door.

---

At a nearby coffee shop, they got to know each other a little better.

Colin was a few years younger than Dale’s 38 years. He was 32 and worked at a local architecture firm. He had lived in the city for close to six years and recently got out of a relationship. Dale told him he worked at a local ad agency and they discovered they lived only a few blocks from each other. They both laughed that they never bumped into each other before today, including the gym they both frequented for the last number of months. As they started on their second cup of coffee, the conversation shifted back to the incident at the guy.

“What’s it called, not muscle building but…?” Colin asked.

“Bodybuilding…damn, I have no idea how I even know what word.” Dale joked.

Colin smiled. “Have you ever..seen…a bodybuilder like that in person?”

“No way! I mean, I’ve seen some pretty buff guys at the gym and even at a club now and then, but I can’t say I’ve ever noticed anyone THAT huge.”

“Same. I’ve always been attracted to fit guys but nothing like that.”

They talked about the guys they typically found attractive, and unsurprisingly, had similar taste.”

“Would you ever want to be with a guy like that?” Dale eventually asked.

“No way! I mean, I’ve never really thought about it. But fuck he was huge. Did you see his legs?”

“Um, no, I could only stare at his arms and chest.”

Colin suddenly got quiet and looked towards the cafe window.

“What’s the matter.” Dale asked.

“Um…nothing.”

“Come on, did I say something wrong?”

“No, nothing like that. It’s just…” He said and glanced down at his crotch.

“Are you getting hard?” Dale asked.

“N-n-no!”

“You are! Talking about him is getting you hard isn’t it?” 

Colin just shook his head.

“Well, so am I.” Dale responded.

“Really?!”

“Yeah. I can’t explain it. I can’t stop thinking about him. Can you even imagine what being that huge must feel like?”

“I can’t! Imagine trying to find clothes that fit, a seat on the bus that’s comfortable, not to mention people staring at you every where you go. How would you even get that big?”

“I know! I bet he uses steroids.” Dale said.

“Steroids. Yeah! I bet he does.”

They talked a little more and the conversation turned back to our fitness goals.

“Well, I’ve always been skinny and when I joined the gym nine months ago, I  was hoping to get more toned. I’ve always wanted a six-pack.” Dale said with a hint of embarrassment.

“Me too. I was getting a little chunky so when I first started, I did a lot of cardio and now I’m down to 150lbs. I only started using weights a few months ago.”

“I think you are looking good.” Dale said.

“Thanks, I think you look good too.” Colin responded.

They talked a while longer before making plans to go to diner late that evening. By the end of the meal, they ended up back at Dale’s place and where making out on the sofa. Colin was sitting on Dale’s lap, kissing his neck when he stopped and sat up.

“What’s wrong?” Dale asked.

“Nothing. This is fucking great. I-I-I just had a thought.” 

“What thought?” 

“Can you stream videos on your TV?” He asked.

“Yeah. Do you want to watch something?”

Colin blushed and suddenly looked apprehensive.

“What?” Dale urged.

“Maybe a…bodybuilding video?”

Dale thought about it for a second and when he felt his cock twitch he smiled. “Yeah, for sure.”

Colin moved off Dale as he grabbed his laptop.

“I don’t even know what to start looking for.” Dale said as he opened a video site.

“Just type bodybuilding, there must be something there.” Colin said.

They both gasped when hundreds of thousands of videos populated the search.

“Wow! Look at all of these videos!” Colin said.

“I know! What the fuck have we stumbled on.” Dale said.

Not knowing where to start, Dale scrolled down the page until he eyes spotted a thumbnail of a young guy that reminded him of the beast from the gym. He clicked on the video and as the image appeared on the large TV, they both gasped.

“Holy shit Dale! Look at him!”

They both stared in awe at the screen. It was a high definition video of a young bodybuilder at the gym. He was wearing a baggy t-shirt and tight shorts. His skin was darkly tanned and what flesh was showing was covered in thick veins. Even clothed, his size was impossible to hide. He was standing at a cable machine performing cable crossovers and even covered up, his chest was clearly visible throughout he billowing fabric.

Colin and Dale could only just stare in silence.

The bodybuilder finished his set and bend forward and raised his arms. From off-camera, another man appeared and grabbed the t-shirt at his waist and pulled it over his shoulders. When the now shirtless bodybuilder stood up we both screamed.

“Holy shit!” Dale yelled.

“H-h-how?”

They both just stared at the monstrous slabs of muscle that hung off the bodybuilder. He made the guy from the gym look tiny, which they didn’t think was even possible. He grabbed the cables again as started to perform more cable crossovers.

As Dale stared at the screen, trying to comprehend what he as watching, his right hand involuntarily moved to his crotch and he started to massage his cock though his pants. Dale looked at Colin and noticed he was doing the same. Dale reached across to Colin’s pants and grabbed his dick. Colin closed his eyes for a moment, bit his lip and returned his focus to the bodybuilder on-screen. The longer they watched, the harder they both got. They stripped off their shirts and undid their pants. Now in just their underwear, they started to grope and explore each other all the while, looking back to the TV and the beast working out.

“FUCK Colin that feels good,” Dale said as Colin kissed his neck “SHIT, look at the size of that guy!”

“I know! He’s so huge!” Colin said as his hand slid into Dale’s underwear and grabbed his cock.

“Mmmmmm, oh yeah. Squeeze harder.”

“How is he even human?” Colin asked.

“He’s not, he’s a freak, a monster!” Dale yelled as pre-cum started to flow.

“Fuck me Dale!” Colin said and released Dale’s cock and pulled down his underwear. Colin bend over the sofa and Dale slide his cock into Colin’s ass. He let out a moan and they both looked up at the screen as the scene changed to the bodybuilder standing in a room full of mirrors. As Dale trusted deeper, they both let out a moan as the bodybuilder started to pose. Dale’s cock someone got even harder and his movements become more aggressive.

“YES! HARDER! FUCK Dale look at him!”

“Fuck yeah Colin, he such a huge freak!” Dale screamed and increased his tempo.

As Dale pounded Colin’s ass harder than he ever had with anyone before, Colin was stroking his own hard cock. The beast on screen turned so his back was to the camera and as he started to flare his impossibly wide lats, they both started to cum.

“OH MY GOD!” They both screamed.

Dale stared in awe at the mammoth beast on screen as he felt his orgasm starting. “I’m gonna cum!” He yelled.

“YES, Cum inside me, cum to all that muscle!”Colin screamed.

“F-F-Fuck!” Dale screamed as he felt his cum fill Colin ass.”I want to be that HUGE!”

As Dale pulled out and collapsed on the sofa, Colin came to lay beside him, still stroking his cock. “What did you say?” He asked.

“I-I-I..”

“Say it again.” He said almost as a command.

“I said I want to be that huge.” Dale said quickly.

Colin stared at Dale with a serious look on his face, while the speed of his stroked increased. “Tell me more.”

“I-I-I want to be that big. I want to be a freak! I want to make that guy on the video look PUNY compared to me.” Dale said, getting louder with each word.

“YES! MORE!”

“I want to be too big to fit through doors, I want to be so ripped, it looks like I don’t even have skin. I want to so powerful, no weight is too heavy. I want to be a grotesque, mass of freaky huge muscle!” Dale said, yelling at the top of lungs.

Suddenly ropes of hot cum started to spew from Colin’s cock, splashing himself and Dale. As his orgasm subsided, he sank into he sofa breathing hard.

“I-I-I want to become exactly the same thing.” He said.

Dale moved closer to Colin and they kissed with renewed passion. When they looked up minutes later, the screen had changed to another video, this time a bodybuilding competition. As they marvelled at the huge bodies flexing on stage, their focus changed from disbelief and awe to admiration and desire. Within ten minutes, they were both hard again and as Colin started to fuck Dale, they starred at the screen with wild looks in their eyes.

“We WILL be bigger, stronger and more MASSIVE than all of those little men!” Colin screamed as he came.

• Like 5

Chapter 6 - Job Site

Colin drove up to the work site still thinking about Dale’s stories from the day before. He also noticed that his 265lb frame was stretching his clothes a little more today. Colin hadn’t visited this site in a few weeks and was eager to check on the progress. It was a small apartment building with some retail space on the first floor. As he parked his car and surveyed the outside of the building, he was happy to see that most of the exterior walls were in place. As he walked around the building he quickly discovered that many of the windows on the north side were not yet installed. Colin started to head towards the foreman’s trailer parked in the back corner of the construction site. On his way he also noticed that there was a lot of debris littering the ground.

He opened the trailer to find the foreman and two others there.

“Hey Colin.”

“Dave.” Colin said to the foreman, looking at the other two guys.

“This is Frank and Kenny. Guys, this is Colin for the architecture firm that designed the building.”

Colin nodded and retuned his gaze back to Dave. “The north side windows aren’t in. Is there a problem?”

“No problem, just a delay. I’m short a few guys today and need extra hands to get them installed.”

“Well, there is supposed to be storm later this week, we need to get them in now. I can help.” Colin replied.

“Thanks but we need at least two or three guys due to the size of the widows.” Dave responded.

Colin was getting a little frustrated, he hated hearing excuses and he also didn’t want to have to explain to his boss why the widows hadn’t been installed. He unzipped his baggy coat and pulled it off.

“DAMN!” Kenny said.

Colin was wearing a XXL polo shirt that was days away from being too small for his growing body, it did little to hide is huge body.

“Fuck Colin, you were just here a few weeks ago, what’d you do, live at the gym?!” Dave said moving closer to get a better look at Colin’s increased size.

“Ha, pretty much Dave. I guess I’ve gained a little size.” Colin said while raising an arm and giving his 21” bicep a quick flex.

“A little!? You are looking swole as hell man,” Dave said as he grabbed Colin’s tight, football sized bicep, “even harder than it looks.”

Frank and Kenny just looked on with wide eyes.

“So you think I can be of some help?” Colin asked.

“Normally I wouldn’t accept help from someone from the firm but I think you may be able to keep up.” Dave said and moved towards the door, the other followed.

They made their way through the building and when they reached the north side, Colin saw the windows lying on the floor.

“Frank and I will stand outside on the scaffolding while you and Kenny hold the window in place.” Dave said as he stepped through the opening.

Without waiting for Kenny, Colin bend down and hoisted the huge window off the pile. He let out a grunt as he adjusted his footing to accommodate for the window’s weight.

“Jesus Christ!” Kenny said. “That weighs over 300lbs!”

“Really? Well, no worries, just tell me where to place it” Colin said as he moved effortlessly towards the opening in the wall.

Kenny hesitated for a minute before regaining his composure. He guided Colin to the correct spot and watched with an open mouth as the widow was positioned perfectly.

“Incredible” was all Kenny could say.

“Hurry up and secure it!” Kenny said to Dave and Frank.

“No need to rush guys.” Colin said as he glanced at his arm, marvelling at the thick cords of muscle holding the huge metal and glass window in place.

Once secured, Dave stepped inside from the next opening.

“Damn Colin, that was amazing! You sure you can keep going?” He said, staring at Colin’s already bloated biceps.

“That was nothing. How many more do we need to install?”

“17 more.”

“Ok, that should be a pretty decent workout.” Colin said and bent down and lifted another window without any noticeable effort.

“Freaky as fuck.” Dave muttered as he crawled back outside.

The rest of the windows on the floor we installed in about 15 minutes. As the crew moved to the next floor, Dave couldn’t stop staring at Colin’s increasingly pumped arms.

“21” in case you were wondering.” Colin said.

“W-what?” Dave stammered.

“You keep looking at my arms.” Colin said.

“Well, I don’t think I’ve ever seen arms that huge before.”

“Thanks but these are FAR from big.”

Dave just looked confused at that comment as they arrived at the north side and another stack of windows.

“Kenny, you go outside with Frank, I’ll help Colin in here.” He said.

Colin wasted no time lifting the first window off the pile. He caught Dave’s eye’s widen has he moved towards the first opening.

“Shit!” Dave said, “that’s not where that one goes. It’s for that opening at the end of the wall” he said and pointed to the far end of the room.

“No problem.” Colin said and started to walk the 40 feet.

“Holy shit Colin! Look at your arms.”

“You can feel it Dave.” Colin said with a smirk.

Dave’s eyes grew even wider and he slowly placed his hand on Colin’s right arm. He bite his lip in an attempt to stop himself from moaning.

“Pretty hard isn’t it?” Colin said.

Dave could only nod as he caressed they rock-hard, slab of meat with a number of thick veins running across the surface.

Colin arrived at the proper opening and let out a grunt.

“Hurry up guys! Colin can’t hold this window forever!” Dave shouted at Frank and Kenny who had not arrived outside the opening.

“It’s not that Dave. I just felt the seam rip.” Colin said and glanced down at his arm.

“Oh shit!” Dave said as a four inch gap appeared on the sleeve of the shirt.

Frank and Kenny arrived as when the widow was secured, Colin started to move back towards the remaining windows. When he reached the other side of the room, he was sweating heavily.

“Damn, I’m getting hot. Dave, can you help me out of this shirt?”

Dave stopped dead in his tracks.

Colin smiled and pulled the shirt up, exposing his thick, yet defined abs.

“Fuck” Dave said.

Colin tugged the shirt higher but when it reached his lats, it stopped moving.

“Dave, a little help, please?”

Dave shook his head and stepped in front of Colin. He gripped both sides of the shirt and started to pull.

“Harder, my lats are…pretty fucking wide.”

“Fuck.” Dave said again and pulled harder.

With a little more effort, the shirt finally made it over Colin’s lats and he bend down so Dave could pull it completely free. When he stood back up, Dave stumbled back a few feet.

“Holy SHIT COLIN!”

“Bigger every day Dave.” Colin said and crunched into a quick most muscular pose, causing his arms to inflate, his shoulder to split into multiple striations and his chest to bunch and flex into thick globes of powerful muscle.

“Hey! What’s the hold u-?” Frank said poking his head into the room. “What the fuck?!” He said seeing Colin. 

As if he had no other choice, Frank climbed through the opening and moved towards Colin, followed closely by Kenny.

The three men could only stare at the site. Colin grinned and transitioned into a side chest pose. As his chest contorted and reached its full size, it grazed his chin. His pumped arms looked downright scary as they pressed against his equally bloated forearms. He sucked in his stomach to further enhance the staggering size difference between his upper body and waist.

“H-h-how, w-w-what?” Kenny mumbled as Frank covered his mouth and Dave tried to hide his growing bulge.

“Pretty freaky isn’t guys. Bet you’ve never seen a guy this fucking huge and powerful” Colin said and relaxed for a moment, allowing the men to watch his pumped upper body.

“Amazing!” Dave whispered.

“You want amazing? Check this out.” Colin said and raised his arms into a double bicep pose. Instantly, his whole body erupted in size. His arms looked double the size of his head and the veins from lifting the widows made him look even more extreme. His massive lats ballooned from each side and his waist tightened into a rock-hard column of muscle and power.

“Come here” Colin said and without hesitation, all three men swarmed towards him.

Colin’s eyes rolled back into his head as six hands started to grope every exposed inch. He felt hands squeezing, palms caressing and fingers tracing veins and different muscle groups. All three men were emitting moans and groans which only made Colin flex harder. As he felt his body swell even bigger, he too started to moan.

“YES! Keep feeling all this mass. This feels INCREDIBLE!”

“So hard!” Someone said.

“So big!”

“So powerful”

“YES and this is just the beginning. I’m getting even BIGGER, more MASSIVE, SO POWERFUL.” Colin yelled.

Colin dropped the pose and couldn’t help notice the disappointed looks on the men’s faces. He smiled and started to undo his pants. “Don’t worry guys, we aren’t done yet.”

When is pants dropped to the floor, he heard a collective gasp. As he stepped out of the crumpled pants, he made sure to tense and flex his quads and calves.

“30” quads and 20” calves guys. Go on, feel all this beef.”

Frank dove to his knees and gripped Colin’s left calf. Kenny remained standing but moved behind Colin and started to massage his massive back as Dave bend over and ran his hands up and down Colin’s quads, focusing much of his attention on the massive tear-drop muscle.

“YES! Worship ME!” Colin yelled as he flexed any muscle he felt being touched. His muscle control was so precise, each man never felt a muscle that wasn’t fully flexed and ridiculously hard.

Dave stopped hiding his bulge and was rubbing it though his work pants. Kenny’s cock was so hard, it tented dramatically as Frank already had a wet spot soaking through his pants.

“Get those cocks out. I want see you all cum.”

The men scrambled to undo their pants and get back to feel Colin’s body.

Colin was covered in sweat from his constant state of flexing and with each passing second, he became more vascular and pumped. He only wished he could see what he looked like but the frenzy caused by the three admirers was enough to get him hard too.

Frank was the first to stumble away and convulse with a huge orgasm. Kenny had moved his hands to Colin’s huge, striated glutes when Colin heard him let out an ecstatic moan. Dave stood facing Colin and placed both of his hands on Colin’s freakishly pumped pecs. As Colin flexed with all his might, he felt thick ropes of cum hit is abs, noting that Dave wasn’t even touching himself.

Colin stepped back and with one hand on his cock and the other cupping his huge left pec, he started to stroke vigorously. He looked at the stunned faces of the three men, each spent from their orgasms as he started to spray his load all over them, he let out a wall-shaking bellow.

“YES! I AM A FUCKING FREAK OF NATURE!” He screamed as his cum continued to spew. When he finally finished, the three men and the surrounding floor was covered with semen.

“Thanks guys. That was fucking incredible.” Colin said as he pulled up his pants and reached down to retrieve his shirt but then decided it was not worth the trouble of even trying to get it back on.

“Think you can finish here? I want to grab a shake and finish the site inspection.” Colin said as each man just nodded, unable to form words. Colin grinned and headed towards the stairs.

Colin finished inspecting the inside of the building and as he stepped outside, still shirtless, the sun was shining brightly and felt great of his bare skin. He started walking to his vehicle but stopped, looking at the large amount of debris littering the work site. He started to pick up pieces of discarded lumber and tossed them into the nearby dumpster. He reached for a particularly large piece of wood and noticed some larger metal pipes on the ground. With a mischievous grin, Colin bent down and picked one up. As he inspected its heft in his hands, Colin estimated it to be about 8 feet long and over four inches thick. It was not very heavy but Colin could feel the strength of the metal. He raised it over his head and let the pipe lower to rest of his steel-hard traps. He wrapped his pumped arms around the pipe and with gritted teeth, he started to apply pressure. At fist, nothing happened but moments later, Colin could feel the pipe start to bend. He applied more pressure and as the pipe bent more, his determination increased as well. He omitted a low growl as the pipe started to change into a u-shape. Colin raised the pipe so he was now holding it in front of his chest. As he started to squeeze, his huge pecs bunched and flexed in response. He glanced down and smiled at the deep striations and thick veins that erupted on the surface.

“SO FREAKY!” he muttered as the pipe started to bend again. I minute later, the two ends of the pipe were only a few feet apart and all movement stoped. Colin reset his hands and with considerable strain, applied his full strength. The metal groaned in response and moved another foot closer together. Determined to make fold the pipe in half, Colin let out an agonizing moan and pressed even harder.

“COME ON, METAL IS NOT AS STRONG AS ME!” He screamed.

HIs whole body was trembling and sweat glistened in the sun. Everywhere Colin looked he saw outrageously pumped muscles all working in unison to conquer the think metal pipe. A minutes later, nearby exhausted, Colin felt the two side touch each other. He hosted the bent pipe over his head and violently threw it 10 feet across the site.

“FUCKING PIPE CAN’T STOP ME!” He said, breathing heavy and feeling absolutely unstoppable. He looked up and saw Dave, Frank and Kenny starring open-mouthed on the second floor, each one with a fresh, raging hard-on.

“Maybe clean the rest of this mess?” Colin said and walked towards his car.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 7 - Hungry

Colin searched his car for a replacement shirt but coming up short, he decided the ripped polo would have to do. Once he pulled it back on, he felt his cock twitch at how tight it now felt. As he turned on the ignition, he heard his stomach emit a loud growl.

“FUCK, worked up an appetite.” 

Colin drove no more than three blocks before his need for food became an all-consuming requirement. He spotted a butcher/bakery and slammed on his brakes and almost stumbled out of the car and into the store. The bell over the door rang as he walked inside. As Colin looked around that the display cases full of all types of meats, the butcher appeared behind the counter. He was older and wore a blood-stained apron over a white t-shirt. While he was not huge, years of moving large pieces of meat had build is body into a thick, powerful specimen. He took one look at Colin in his tight shirt and equally tight pants and stopped dead in his tracks.

“What I can help you with big guy?” He asked.

“Food. I need food.” Colin said, too hungry to form full sentences.

“Ok son, I think I can help you there.” The butcher said with a chuckle.

“Anything cooked?” Colin said standing in front of a case of various cuts of beef.

“Nothing prepared, sorry.”

“FUCK” Colin said.

“Need to fuel all that muscle?” He said, still admiring Colin’s hulking frame.

“Yeah. I’m dying. I need protein. NOW!” Colin said and pointed to a pile of four sirloin steaks, “give me those.”

The butcher placed the steaks on the counter and before he could start wrapping them, Colin snatched one up and started to take huge bites out of it. Blood dripped down his chin and his jaw muscles flexed as his gnawed at the raw meat.

“My god son! What are you doing?!”

“Need food now!” Colin said as he tore another chunk of meat and swallowed it without barely chewing it.

“Jesus Christ! I think I have a grill out back. Hang on, please!” The butcher said and rushed to the back room.

As he waited, Colin ate the rest of the steak and wiped his mouth. He was reaching for a second steak when the butcher reappeared.

“WAIT! Let me at least sear it for you. Damn!” He said and stepped the remaining three steaks on the old grill he quickly plugged in.

Feeling the effects of the one steak, Colin felt his desire for food to subside a little.

“I’m sorry about that man, I just couldn’t help myself.”

The butcher looked a little less concerned. “That was pretty intense son.”

“Sorry. I need to eat a lot of food to keep growing.” Colin said, involuntarily bouncing his pecs.

“I can see that. You are one massive son of a bitch if you don’t mind me saying.”

“Thanks but not yet. Need to get bigger. No limits.”

“FUCK, you are pretty hardcore aren’t you? How big are you?”

“Hardcore doesn’t come close but thanks. I’m 34, 5’9” and only 265lbs.”

“Only! It looks like you are 100% muscle.”

“Getting there man.” Colin said and raised his left arm and flexed it hard.

“My GOD!” The butcher responded.

“SMALL!” Colin said and glanced impatiently at the grill. “Those are ready.”

The butcher clearly did not agree but also did not want to argue. As he placed the three streaks on a plate, Colin snatched it and grabbed the top steak with his bare hands and started to tear huge bites. It was barely seared and blood still ran down his chin. As he ate, Colin walked further down the row and pointed to platter of smoked meat. He tapped on the case with a mouthful of steak. The butcher pulled the plate out of the case and as it touched the counter, Colin grabbed a fistful of it and as he swallowed the steak, stuffed it into his mouth.

The butcher could only stand and stare at the site.

After devouring the third steak, both Colin and the butcher heard a loud tearing sound. Colin twisted his head and although he could not see his behind him, he felt the cool air on his back.

“You’re shirt just spilt open!” The butcher said.

Colin stopped eating and grabbed the front of the polo shirt with one hand and pulled it from his body in one, violent tug. He tossed it aside and picked up the last steak.

“OH MY GOD!” The butcher screamed at the site Colin’s naked torso.

Colin gobbled up the last steak and moved back to the platter of smoked meat. As he continued to eat, he flexed different parts of his massive body. He looked at his arms and could swear he could see them getting thicker.

“Do you have a scale?” He asked the terrified butcher.

“O-o-out back.”

Colin moved behind the counter and the butcher stepped aside to give him room. The back room was full of cuts of meat along with full cows hanging from large hooks. Colin noticed the large platform scale in the corner and stepped on. the digital screen on the wall came to life and the number 272lbs flashed on the screen.

“FUCK YEAH!” Colin screamed and practically lept off the scale. “7 pounds in one day!” he shouted. 

“You son are a complete freak!” the butcher yelled.

“You’re damn right I am man.” Colin said as he eyed a huge cow hanging close by, “How much does this weigh?”

“What! I’ve started cutting it up, it’s about 1200lbs now”

Colin approached and ran his hand over the cold beef. He pushed the huge slab of meat and slid his shoulders under it.

“NO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” The butcher screamed in terror.

“Showing you just how much of a freak I am!” Colin said and positioned himself so he was directly under the huge slab of beef. He planted his feet and with a look of pure determination on his face, he started to lower himself and the cow. The huge weight nearly buckled his legs but he let out a terrifying scream and managed to keep the weight under control. With one loud, wall-shaking scream, Colin started to squat the huge mound of meat. He moved incredible slow and his whole body shook with tremendous effort.

“This is not possible! STOP, PLEASE!” The butcher pleaded.

With one final guttural scream, Colin managed to stand up straight and let the cow fall back to its hanging position. He stepped forward and looked down at his legs. Even through the tight fabric, thick muscle separations and veins snaked in every direction.

“THAT IS A FREAK!” Colin yelled and stomped back to the front of the store.

The butcher slowly followed muttering something to himself.

“What’s that!”

“I-I-I-I’ve need seen, how can you be that huge?”

“Sorry if I freaked you out.” Colin said. “Load me up with 12 more of those steaks and add up what I already ate.”

The butcher packaged up the food as quickly as he could and started ringing up the bill.

“Add that cow from out back,” Colin said and pulled a business card from his wallet, “deliver it to this address.”

“Thanks you! You really don’t have to do that.”

“Sure I do. Besides, I need all that meat in order to keep growing.” Colin said was he rested his arms on the counter and flexed them inches from the butcher’s face.

The poor man couldn’t look away and Colin saw his hand start to move towards the muscle before he forced himself to stop.

“It’s ok, grab hold. I bet none of the meat you deal with ever feels this hard.”

With a trembling hand, the butcher grabbed Colin’s arm. He hand was huge, well worn but they looked tiny compared to Colin’s bicep.

“Amazing!” The butcher said.

“Thanks. You keep supplying me with quality meat and I’ll pop by more often to show you how much I’ve grown.

“Really! Please, yes!” Was all he could say.

Colin paid for the order, grabbed his meat, still shirtless and smeared with blood, walked back to his car. He glanced back at the butcher shop and saw the old guy staring gobsmacked at him as he drove away.

• Like 3

Chapter 8 - Meeting the new client

After a quick trip home for a shower and a change of clothes, Colin arrived back at the office just after lunch. He was felling particularly pumped after his trip to the job site and “lunch” at the butcher shop and choose a skin-tight short-sleeve dress shirt and equally tight pants. As he sauntered into the office, he could see people staring at his growing body.

“Uh, C-C-Colin?” Said the cute intern Markus.

“What’s up Markus?” Colin said, noting Markus was not making eye-contact, he was staring at Colin’s thick, exposed biceps.

“Mr. Stevens…Wow, your arms look a lot bigger today.” He stammered.

Colin smiled and tensed his arms so they filled the sleeves of his shirt even more, driving the fabric higher, exposing even more flesh. “Thanks Markus, I’m working on them. What about Mr. Stevens?”

“What?” Markus said, still staring at the huge mounds of muscle inches from his face. “Oh! Yeah! He told me to tell you to go see him as soon as you got it.”

“Thanks Markus” Colin said a started to walk away. The next thing he heard what a crash and looked back to see Markus had stumbled into a filling cabinet while walking but still staring at Colin.

“Careful Markus, don’t get hurt.”

Colin knocked on Mr. Steven’s door.

“Come in.”

Colin stepped into the room to find the architecture firm’s owner, Brad Stevens sitting at his desk. He looked up, his eyes widened at the site of Colin’s imposing form. Sitting opposite Mr. Stevens was a man Colin didn’t recognize and looking at his proportions from behind, Colin could see only one thing, muscle.

“Colin, this is Bruno Carlito. He’s a new client.”

Bruno stood and turned to face Colin. He was wearing a suit that did very little to hide his obvious mass. Colin knew it had to be custom made in order to fit Bruno’s massive body. It was rare for Colin to feel small lately but instantly he felt dwarfed by the massive man standing in front of him. Aside from his size, Colin noticed he was older, maybe in his mid-forties with speaks of grey hair, with piercing blue eyes and sharp jaw that made him incredibly attractive.

Bruno’s eyes scanned Colin’s body as he extended a massive hand.

“Colin, very nice to meet you.” Bruno said.

Colin felt the tough callused hand of Bruno as it enveloped his own. The huge man’s grip was incredibly strong and Colin could not help noticing the sleeves of his suit coat tightening.

“Likewise.” was all Colin could say,  finding himself in a rare moment of shyness.

“Bruno is building a new headquarters for his health supplement company. I thought this would be the perfect project for you Colin. You see Bruno, Colin is our resident fitness guru.”

Bruno chuckled at the reference, “Yes Mr. Stevens, I can see Colin is rather fit. I think he’s the prefect person to work on this project.”

“Excellent, why don’t you two head tot he conference room to talk more about the project.”

Bruno was laughing again as Colin closed the conference room door.

“Is something funny?” He asked, taking a seat.

“Fitness guru? Don’t you find it funny when regular people don’t know how to describe people like us?” Bruno said.

Colin looking blankly at Bruno.

Bruno walked around the table while unbuttoning his suit jacket. He visibly struggled to remove it before hanging on the back of his chair. Now in just his white dress shirt the sheer size of his body was unmistakable.

“There is nothing about the two of use that should be described as fitness anything. We are bodybuilders, might I be so bold as to say, muscle freaks.” He said as he sat down, causing the conference chair to groan under his weight.

Colin shifted in his seat, staring at the massive man.

“I could tell the second you walked in the room. Obviously you are huge but there is more to it than that. I can always tell when a man has passed the point of ‘getting big’ to becoming huge. The width of your shoulders, the thickness of your arms, the density of your pecs; you’re not stopping anytime soon are you Colin?” Bruno said as he placed his hands together on the table, causing his shoulders and traps to rise comically high.

“Y-y-yeah, you’re right  Mr. Carlito.”

“Bruno.” He corrected.

“Bruno. I’m only getting started.” Colin said, finally feeling his confidence start to return.

“I’m guessing you’re what, 265lbs?”

“272 since lunch.” Colin replied.

“Very impressive.”

“Thanks but like you said, I’ve only just started.”

“Tell me more Colin.” Bruno said, leaning forward.

“I-I-I-I can’t stop, I won’t stop until I’m the bigger freak of nature to even walk this earth. Every moment of ever day I’m consumed with only one thing, growing. Hell, an hour ago I was squatting a cow carcase while eating raw beef.”

Bruno let out a loud laugh “Damn, that sounds like a story I’d like to hear about. Well Colin, you are definitely well on your way. And I can tell you have the desire most people could not comprehend. When I started growing, people thought I was crazy. The bigger I got the more unhinged they thought I had become but what most people don’t seem to realize is that what we are doing isn’t for anyone else but ourselves. If I gave two shits what people thought of me, I would have stopped a hundred pounds ago. I love seeing a freak in the mirror and that’s pushes me to keep going. I’ll never stop.”

Colin winced as his rock-hard cock pressed against his skin tight pants. He resisted the urger to reach down and grab hold of it. He could only stare at Bruno as he spook the words that perfectly described his own desires.

“I can tell you want to know so I’ll tell you but then we should talk about the project, at least for a little bit. I’m 47 years old, 5’11” and weigh 357lbs. Yeah, that’s right and before you ask, my body fat is always under 8%.” He said and slightly tensed his right arm, caused the shirt fabric to stretch to it’s limit, showcasing not only is incredible ass but the extreme network of views that criss-crossed the surface.

“Holy shit!!” was all Colin could reply.

“Thanks, I can tell from the look on your face that you want to be this big, or bigger.” 

“Fuck yeah. I want your size and more.” Colin said.

“Good answer,” Bruno said “now, should we talk about this building?”

Colin’s head was spinning but eventually with men were able to talk about the new headquarters for Bruno’s company. He ran a successful supplement company that was expanding rapidly. He wan’t a modern new design to accommodate the manufacturing and the offices for the company’s employees. The discussion made Colin excited to get to work and the more they talked, the more comfortable he became.

“What about a gym?” Colin asked.

Bruno smiled. “Yes, that would be a great idea for the building. Something employees cold use but it would have to be specialized for myself.”

“Definitely, I think I can design something that will help you to grow even bigger.”

Bruno smiled and stood up, “Wonderful. I can’t wait to see what you come up with. Do not hesitate to reach out to me if you need to chat more.”

“I intend to Bruno. Thank you for the opportunity.”

“My pleasure Colin, I think having someone like you working on this will ensure it’s a huge success. Why don’t you walk me to my truck, I have some products you might like to try.”

Colin lead the way, looking back as often as he could to catch a glimpse of Bruno’s huge body. as they walked through the halls, Colin noticed for the first time in a ling time, he was not getting all the attention.

They entered the underground parking lot and Bruno took the lead towards his vehicle. As he walked, he started to unbutton his shirt.

“Wearing clothes like this always makes me uncomfortable. I’m always worried about ripped and seam or hulking out of them altogether.” As he reached the last button, he stopped and lowered his arms.

“Can you help me get this off?”

Colin stepped behind Bruno and marvelled at how wide his shoulders were. As he grabbed the shirt near the collar, he noticed how warm the fabric was. As he started to lower the shirt, exposing Bruno’s bare torso, he couldn’t help but let out a gasp. The man’s traps were beyond massive, each as hard as granite. With significant effort, Colin was able to free Bruno’s shoulders but meet additional resistance from his arms.

“Yeah, these 25 inchers always cause trouble.”

“Fuck” Colin whispered.

With a few hard tugs, the shirt was free and Bruno grabbed it from Colin and turned to face him.

Colin nearly collapsed. Bruno was by far, the biggest specimen he had ever seen in person. Even his wildest dreams of the size he wished to obtain was he much bigger than Bruno was.

“Still not enough though right?” Bruno said as he rolled his mammoth pecs.

“Y-Y-You’re fucking HUGE, but no, not enough.”

Bruno stepped closer, took Colins hands and placed them on his pecs as he flexed.

“NEVER. Now, feel this 64” chest.”

Colin felt pre-cum leaking as he tried to dent the rock-hard muscle.

Bruno lifted his head and let out a low moan. “Mmmmmm, feels good to have strong hands on me.”

Colin moved his hands over Bruno’s shoulders, arms and abs, each area as had and huge as the other.

Bruno managed to break away and took a few steps towards a massive SUV nearby and unlocked the doors. “I should give you some of the product.”

“Show me first.” Colin said.

“Show you what?” 

“The power.” Colin said, rubbing his crotch and glancing at the front bumper of the truck.

Bruno could not hep but lick his lips and move towards the front of the vehicle. “Are you sure you can handle this?”

“No but I need to see what I will be capable of when I reach your size.”

Bruno positioned himself, bent down and placed his huge hands under the bumper. Without hesitation, he started to rise. The front of the SUV groaned but started to rise also. Instantly, Bruno’s massive arms erupted with new size. Garden-hose thick veins exploded all over the surface as the front tries rose off the ground. Bruno stood straight up and turned his head towards Colin and started to curl the truck. His movements were as smooth as if he were curling 25lb dumbbells.

“Tell me how many reps you want to see.”

Colin watched the display of raw power with his jaw open and eyes wide, ”20,” he croaked.

“Too easy.” Bruno said and proceed to crank out 30 perfect reps with frightening speed. By the end, his arms were covered in a thin sheen of sweat but showed no signs of fatigue. Bruno dropped the truck, letting it bounce as few times before stepping towards Colin and raising his arms into the most astounding double bicep pose he had ever witnessed.

“They must be close to 30 inches now.” Bruno said turning his head to the right to admire the massive, swollen peaks that heightened to graze his balled up fists.

“This is what being a freak is all about Colin, having inhuman power and mass and still wanting more. When I was curling that truck, I was thinking about the day I can shoulder press the whole thing for 50 reps.”

Colin let out a whimper as Bruno straightened his arms and reflexed, causing new mass to erupt on their surface.

“Tell me Colin, tell me what you are thinking.”

“I’m thinking that you are the epitome of what freaky muscle should be and I can’t wait to be that big. FUCK, I want to be twice that big. I want my arms to push my fists away, crush my ears and be so ripped, I look like I don’t have skin. I want to use a truck that big as a warm up before I move on to curling tanker trucks for reps. I want EVERYONE to run screaming when they see me or cum within seconds of seeing my body. Ugh. I want the sound to rumble as I walk. Ugh ugh. I want slabs of muscle pilled on top of slabs musc…” Colin stopped talking as his body convulsed and a wet spot appeared on his pants.

Bruno stepped closer and gripped Colin’s raging cock with one huge hand.

“That’s right Colin, embrace what you are becoming” he said as he licked Colin’s hot cum off his hand.

“I have to get going but take these with you.” Bruno said as he lifted a box from the back of the vehicle.

Colin stood holding the box as Bruno got into the truck. “I’ll be in touch and look froward to seeing your ideas for my building.” Bruno said as he drove away.

Colin felt like he could move again after five minutes. He didn’t go back inside but rather, walked to his car, tossed the box int he back seat and drove directly towards the gym.

• Like 6

Chapter 9 - Their Turning Point

Since their first night together and their mutual declaration to become massive, muscular freaks of nature, Dale and Colin became obsessed with that one goal.

They scoured the internet for workout plans and videos. Researched the most advanced, potent and in most cases, illegal steroids. They created meal plans and scheduled their days in order to maximize their workouts. When they were not sending each other new information they had discovered, they shared social media profiles of some of the world’s most extreme bodybuilders.

To say their renewed focus on a true bodybuilding lifestyle had a positive effect would be an understatement. Both of their bodies responded immediately. Within the first two months, they tortured themselves in the gym to the point of perpetual exhaustion. When one felt like giving up, the other would encourage additional sets, meals and supplements. Immediately, they started to see results. Dale’s weight increased from 160lbs to 180lbs while Colin went from 150lbs to 165lbs. 

“It’s still not enough!” Colin shouted as he stepped off the scale.”

“We have to be patient Colin, it’s only been two months.” Dale said.

“I know but I NEED to get bigger Dale.”

“Me too Colin, it’s all I can think about.” Dale said inspecting his reflection in the bathroom mirror.

“I’m increasing my dose. I don’t fucking care.”

Dale turned his placed his hands on Colin’s growing chest, feeling the tightening muscles. He leaned in and planted a kiss on Colin’s lips. “Ok. We double the dose starting today.” 

Colin let out a satisfied moan as Dale continued to kiss and caress his body. As they scrambled to the bedroom, both men fantasied about having more gear coursing though their veins and growing bigger by the day.

Six months later and neither man resembled their former selves. The additional steroids only allowed each to lift more, longer and consume more food. Long gone were their former small bodies and in their place, the physiques of novice bodybuilders.

Dale continued to shed fat while he piled on more and more mass. Even un-flexed, he was a showcase of veins and cuts that looked downright terrifying. Colin on the other hand, had transformed into what could only be described as a powerhouse of muscle. While not as ripped, his proportions were so outrageous, he could barely hide his growing body, not that he ever tried to. Along with his tremendous new mass, Colin’s strength continued to increase dramatically.

The two going beasts were in the middle of a gruelling chest workout early in the morning. Dale slammed the bar back onto the bench and stood up. He flexed his formidable chest as Colin positioned himself for his fourth and final set.

“FUCK. Look at that!” Dale said, causing Colin to sit up on the bench. The two had ditched their old gym months ago in favour of a hardcore gym. While they were used to seeing huge guys they intended to become bigger than, there were always someone that caused them pause. Across the gym was one such man. He waddled across the gym floor, sending waves of muscle crashing against each other as he moved. About their height, he clearly outweighed Dale’s now 217lbs and Colin’s 208lb bodies.

“FUCK is right! He has to be 250-260lbs!” Colin said.

The huge bodybuilder made his way towards Dale and Colin, taking the bench press next to them. As he passed, he nodded to them, further confirmation that they started to look the part of dedicated muscle heads. Colin watched as the huge man slapped three 45lb plates on either side of the bar. He looked at his current maximum bench press of two 45lbs plates and one 35lb plate.

“Strip the 35 and add two more 45lbs on each side.” Colin said to Dale.

“Colin! Are you nuts! That’s too much.” Dale said loud enough for the huge bodybuilder to take notice. The guy shook his like like he agreed with Dale, that was too much weight.

“DO IT.” Colin commanded.

Dale obeyed and nervously positioned himself to spot Colin, even though he wasn’t sure he could offer much help if it was needed.

Colin’s face solidified into a look of sheer determination and he positioned himself on the bench. Even the huge bodybuilder stopped to watch the much smaller man try to press more weight than him.

Colin’s eyes went wide and his gripped the bar and started to lift it off the rack. His whole body trembled as the huge bar moved into position. With a little grunt, Colin started to lower the bar. Instantly, his already pumped pecs responded with renewed mass. The bar fell fast but astoundingly, Colin stopped it inches from his bloated pecs. Through gritted teeth, Colin started to drive the bar back up. His pecs, arms and shoulders all swelled with effort as the heavy bar started to rise. Moments later, Colin completed the rep while letting out a loud grunt.

“Damn,” the huge bodybuilder said, “impressive lift.”

“N-n-not done.” Colin said and to Dale and the bodybuilder’s amazement, started to lower the bar again. Both men watched in shock as the bar once again, grazed Colin’s big pecs before he lifted it back up. What was even more shocking was the fact that he appeared to be speeding up his movement. Completing the second rep, Colin continued to press the bar.

“HOLY SHIT!” Dale screamed as the bodybuilder stepped closer to get a better look.

“MORE!” Colin yelled and pressed the bar for a fourth, fifth and sixth time before slamming it back onto the rack and sliding off the bench and onto the floor.

Colin slowly crawled to his feet and stood facing the two men, who stared with shocked expressions on their faces.

“That was…” Dale started.

“FUCKING INSANE!” Finished the bodybuilder.

Colin pulled the side of his tank top to expose his left pec as he bent his arm and flexed. His pec exploded in size, solidifying into a massive pile of striated muscle.

“DAMN!” Said the bodybuilder.

Colin continued to flex and relax his chest as he watched his reflection in a nearby mirror, seemingly unaware Dale and the guy were even there. 

“Need more.” Colin said and dropped to the floor and started to crank out super-fast pushups. He paused at the top of his 10 rep. 

“Get on.” He said to the bodybuilder.

“What?!”

”Get on my back. I need more resistance.”

Dale could only stand aside and watch in amazement as the huge bodybuilder climbed onto Colin’s back.

“Fuck man, I hope I don’t crush you.”

“Not possible.” Colin said and lowered himself to the floor. The added weigh slowed his movement but he continued to execute 10 more perfect pushups before stopped at the top of a rep to allow the bodybuilder to climb off.

Colin stood once more and Dale let out a gasp.

Colin looked at his reflection and even he was shocked at the sight. His pecs were enormous. They didn’t look they belonged to the rest of his body. They were so engorged with blood, they barely moved when he tried to flex them.

“FUCK. I thought I was hardcore. You make me look like a little child.” The bodybuilder said.

“You are definitely not little man,” Dale said, “we just happen to be more extreme than most.”

“I’d say. You’ll be twice my size in no time trying like that.”

“Twice as big is a good start.” Colin responded and looked down at the growing bulge in the bodybuilder’s shorts.

“You seem to be liking watching me getting pumped to my max.”

The bodybuilder looked from Colin to Dale and smiled, “Fuck yeah. Nothing better than watching freaks get bigger.”

Dale stepped up to Colin and placed a hand on his swollen pec. As he caressed the rock-hard surface, he looked back at the bodybuilder, signalling him to join in. As both men started to grope and fondle Colin’s massive pecs, he responded by playfully bouncing them.

“Damn. They are so fucking hard.” The bodybuilder said.

“Getting so massive.” Dale added.

Colin reached over and stroked Dale’s hard bicep while grabbed the bodybuilder’s pumpkin-sized delt.

“Maybe we finish our work quickly and head somewhere more private where we can appreciate our muscles better.” Colin said while licking his lips.

“Sounds like a plan.” The bodybuilder said and moved back to his bench while Dale and Colin moved onto their next exercise, each one of the men adjusted their crotches as the did so.

• Like 4

Chapter 10 - Breaking 300

“I have a surprise for us.” Dale said as they drove to the gym late Saturday night.”

“What?” Colin asked.

“I spoke to Tom, the gym owner and he agreed to close up early tonight.”

“What! I’m not missing the gym for any reason!” Colin said.

“Of course not. The surprise is, Tom left me the key. We get the whole place to ourselves.” Dale said with a huge smile.

“WOW! That’s amazing!” Colin said, reaching over and giving Dale’s huge quad a squeeze.

“I had a hunch that since I finally reached 300lbs earlier this week, you would be there any day now and what better way to celebrate than a private workout.”

“Awesome! But I have a surprise for you too.” Colin said.

Dale just looked at Colin’s face.

“I reached 300lbs last week, I just didn’t tell you.”

“What! How? Why?” Dales sputtered.

“Calm down. You are still the most shredded 300lb freak on the planet, I just happen to be slightly heavier and probably bigger.” Colin said with a chuckle.

“Slightly heavier?”

“I was 312lb this morning Dale.”

“WHAT! YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!” Dale said with a smile.

“Ha. I knew you’d hate hearing that.”

“I don’t hate it at all. 312lbs, FUCK, that’s so amazing Colin! And like you said, you may be heavier but you can’t come come close to this conditioning.” Dale said, tensing his arms and display his truly obscene level of vascularity.

“That’s true but this is hardly 312lbs of blubber.” Colin said.

“No blubber what so ever. I guess this just means I can’t start slacking until I’m the heavier one again.” Dale said as he pulled into the empty gym parking lot.

“Challenge accepted.” Colin said as leaned in to kiss Dale before stepping out of the car.

As the two men waddled towards the front door, they both started to get excited about having the whole place to themselves. Once inside, Dale locked the door and surveyed the huge, empty space.

“WOW! How did you convince Tom to close early?” Colin asked.

“It didn’t take much convincing actually.” Dale said as his raised his arms into a brutal double bicep pose.

“Ah. I figured Tom would be used to seeing huge muscle.”

“He is but I bet this much muscle is not the norm.” Dale said.

“Nothing about us is normal.” Colin said and started to wander around the gym.

Dale wasted no time before he stripped down to just his skin-tight shorts. He stopped in front of a floor to ceiling mirror and started to hit poses. Colin can to stand beside him and pulled off his shirt and followed suit.

“FUCK. Look at all this muscle.” Dale said as both men hit a most muscular pose.

“Oh yeah. We are getting pretty fucking huge.” Colin said flexing harder, causing his whole body to swell larger. Not wanting to be overshadowed, Dale turned and flexed so hard, he started to shake. The two massive beasts stared at each other, each one willing their body to flex harder. After only a few minutes, they were both sweating profusely.

“Ok. Time to LIFT!” Colin said and relaxed his pose.

Dale stopped and surveyed the room. His eyes landed on the leg press and he started to move in that direction.

“FUCK YEAH!” Colin said and reached down to feel his enormous quads. “Let’s get these 36” quads even bigger.”

Dale added all the 45lb plates the machine could hold, not caring how much it weighted. He visibly struggled to maneuver his massive frame into the seat before planting his vein-engorged quads into position. With barely a grunt, the weight-ladened part started to move. Despite his huge body, his range of motion was staggering. He completed 25 reps before showing any sign of fatigue.

“NEED MORE WEIGHT” He said.

Colin climbed onto the leg press sled and took position so he had the perfect arial view of Dale’s increasingly pumped quads. He marvelled at how thick and shredded they were.

“FUCK Dale you quads are so monstrous! Non of those puny bodybuilder we follow can hold a candle to those.”

“You got that right.” Dale said as the additional 300lb Colin’s body added started to test his power. He managed 10 more reps before locking the sled and crawling out and stumbling to his feet. He shook each quad muscle, letting the thick slabs twist and smack against each other before flexing them, covering them to a striated-packed, vein covered pillar or muscle.

Colin could only moan and reach into his shorts to adjust his hard cock.

“Hard already?”

“Of course. Look at THOSE!” Colin said as he moved into position on the machine.

Dale moved to climb onto the sled like Colin did.

“How many reps do you want to see?” Colin asked.

“30.” 

Colin let out a grunt and started to move the weight quickly. Dale stared at Colin’s piston-like movements, each forcing his massive legs to swell larger. His pace slowed at 20 but he was determined to reach 30 reps.

“Come on Colin! Don’t stop! Keep pumping those legs until they are 40” of pure muscle!” Dale yelled, his voice echoing throughout the empty gym.

Colin looked to the ceiling and started to scream in agony. His whole body shook violently and at 25 reps, it looked like he couldn’t complete another rep. His eyes shoot open and he make eye contact with Dale. The look of his face sent a wave of terror through Dale’s body.

“AARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!” Colin screamed and willed the weights to move again. Like a demon processed he reached 30 reps and didn’t stop. The whole machine shook as the plates rattled loudly. Dale could only stare in awe as he stroked his hard cock.

“YES! CUM to this POWER!” Colin yelled.

Dale positioned himself so his legs hung from the weight sled and started to jerk faster. The site below him was the most extreme and arousing site he had ever witnessed. Colin’s entire body was swollen and pumped and his legs in particular, were truly astounding. The didn’t resemble anything either man had ever witnessed.

“My GOD Colin! You are unstoppable!” Dale said as he felt his orgasm closing in. When Colin reached 39 reps he threw his head back as thick ropes of cum rained down on Colin’s impossibly huge body. The sled reached the top pf the rep and Colin locked it in place and collapsed into the seat. Dale climbed down and draped himself over Colin’s panting form.

“Colin! You are the most incredible person in the world.” He said as he started to kiss him passionately. 

As if his display of raw power wasn’t intense enough, Colin wrapped his arms around Dale’s huge body, planted his feet on either side of the machine and started to stand up. He moaned and grunted, clearly staining to support so much weight after his torturous set but he somehow managed to stand.

“FUCKING AMAZING!” Dale said as he continued to kiss Colin. A minute later, they broke their embarrass.

“What next?” Colin asked.

“How about I fuck you while benching a full bar?” Dale said with a grin.

Colin smiled and lead Dale by the hand to the nearest bench where he proceeded to slam as many plates as the bar could hold. Dale positioned himself on the bench and Colin straddled the massive man. Colin licked his lips as Dale adjusted his grip and prepared to hoist the bar.

“So FUCKING hot Dale. Come on, show me some serious power.” Colin said as he placed his hands on Dale’s huge pecs.

Dale exhaled and with a grunt, lifted the heavy bar into position. Colin felt Dale’s pecs respond instantly. Dale lowered the bar, causing thick cords of muscle to stretch and veins appears that looked ready to tear through his skin. The bar grazed his expanded chest and like lightening, the bar shot back up to its starting position.

“FUCK YEAH! SO MUCH POWER!” Colin yelled as he tried to dent Dale’s impenetrable pec meat. The next five reps didn’t seem to cause Dale any trouble and his pecs got more pumped with each movement. Colin couldn’t help notice Dale’s growing cock rubbing against is own ass.

Colin stood up and pulled down his and Dale’s shorts as quickly as he could.

“KEEP PUMPING THAT WEIGHT!” Colin yelled as he slid Dale’s cock into his ass, letting out an ecstatic moan. “DON”T STOP TIL YOU CUM!” He said as he started to rhythmically move his body over Dale’s dick.

Dale let out a half moan, half grunt as he entered Colin’s ass. He looked up to see Colin’s eye’s rolling back into his head. He felt a sudden surge of power and started to move the mare faster, relishing the pain starting to radiate from his massive pecs. He reached 10 reps and his chest was on fire and his cock was still getting harder. The intense sensation of lilting the huge weight and fucking Colin at the same time, sent him over the edge. He started to growl and moan and even managed to raise his hips to drive himself deeper into Colin.

Colin opened his eyes and let out a howl at the sight. Dale looked like a wild animal. The bar was moving incredibly fast and Dale’s whole body shook with effort. Snake-like veins covered every visible piece of skin and every muscle was pumped to it’s max. If Colin wasn’t so incredibly turned on, he might’ve been disgusted at Dale’s level of determination.

“DALE! You look inhuman! So huge and ripped. You are a complete MONSTER!” Colin screamed as he neared his own orgasm.

As Dale approached 20 reps, he felt his cock about to blow. He lowered the massive weight so it hovered an inch from his fully pumped pecs. “PRESS DOWN!” He screamed.

Colin’s eyes grew wide as he placed his hands on the bar.

Dale could no longer speak and let out mumbled word fragments as he concentrated on raising the bar with Colin’s increased resistance added. The pain in his chest was more intense than he had ever felt but he refused to submit. He reached 24 reps before he could no longer contain his cock. As he came in Colin’s ass, he held the huge bar at the top of the rep and bucked his hips so hard, Colin’s massive body was lifted off the floor. He held the position for a few second before lowering Colin and slamming the weight onto the rack. Colin stood up and stared down and the mammoth beast who was panting and moaning on the bench.

“FUCK Dale! That was incredible!”

“No, WE are incredible.” Dale responded and extended his hand to allow Colin to help him stand.

The two massive bodies became entangled as the men kissed passionately, each groping each other’s bodies.

• Like 5