When You Get Big: Repost Full Story

Newmassaddict

Chapter 11 - Dining Out

Dales’s calendar on his phone woke him up. As he glanced at the screen a smile crept across his face. Colin opened his eyes and said, “what’s got you so happy?”

“Remember that waiter I told you about? Well it’s been 6 months. We should pay him a visit today for lunch.” Dale said.

“Yeah! I don’t want to miss his reaction to you. How much did you weight back then?”

“I think I was around 280 back then.” Dale said with a chuckle.

“Poor kid. I hope he doesn’t faint when he sees us now.”

“Ha Ha.Me too. He said he wanted to get bigger, I wonder how that’s going for him?” Dale said and rolled out to bed, raised his arms and stretched.

“Definitely not as good as us.” Colin responded, staring at Dale’s naked body as he stepped on the scale.

“327lbs” Dale said as he stepped off and heading to the bathroom.

Colin stood up, scratched his head and stepped on the scale. Before following Dale into the bathroom. He turned on the shower and as the water heated up, he stepped behind Dale who was brushing his teeth. Colin ran his hands over Dale’s bloated traps, tracing the individual fibres that lay just beneath his paper-thin skin. He leaned in and kissed Dale softly on his ear. Dale responded by raising an eyebrow.

“342lbs.” Colin said.

“FUCK! I give up. I can’t catch up with you!” He said, turning around and wrapping his arms around Colin, marvelling at how they barely reached his back due to his own mass and Colin’s ridiculously wide frame.

“It’s ok, I still love you little ripped up freak.” Colin said and kissed Dale’s lips.

Dale bent down and wrapped his 24” arms around Colins 38” quads and equally massive glutes, hoisting him off the floor. “Let’s work up an appetite for lunch.” 

Colin wrapped his 26” arms around Dale’s head and rammed his tongue down his throat. Moments later, he felt Dale’s rock-hard cock slide into his ass. He let out a moan and started to flexed his huge ass muscles. Dale responded with a low growl and started to pump his cock faster. As the steam from the shower filled the glass walls, both massive men could be heard releasing organisms that caused the walls to shake.

Dale choose a stinger talk top and loose fitting sweats that made him look like a bodybuilder from the 90s. Colin opted for a hoodie so huge, it hung like a tent over his upper body. His enormous quads however, could not be hidden in the black tights he wore. As they stepped into the restaurant, the chatter stopped in unison as the patrons noticed their arrival and could only stare in disbelief.

Dale approached the counter where a thin older man nervously ringing his hands together.

“Is Chris working?” He asked.

The man could only raise his hand and gesture towards the kitchen.

Dale smiled at Colin and both men walked to the back of the restaurant. They swung open the double doors and walked in. The place was full of cooks and waiters but unlike the restaurant customers, they did not show the same look of shock. Dales surveyed the people but could not see Chris. He turned to a cook chopping carrots and asked where Chris was.

“Out back. Beer delivery.” He said without looking up.

Dale looked at Colin and moved father back into the kitchen. He found the back door and pushed it open. Once outside, they could both hear the grunting. Colin shot Dale a confused look as they both moved towards the sound. They rounded the corner and stopped dead in their tracks. Fifteen feet away stood Chris, or at least they assumed it was Chris because this person didn’t resemble the skinny kid Dale had meet six months ago. The grunting was from the fact that Chris was performing side lateral raises with a huge beer keg in each hand. His back was turned and he was wearing a black polo shirt that stretched tight across his shoulders and tapered to a minuscule waist. Below that his tight pants strained to contain a huge set of glutes and thick quads and calves. 

Dale cleared his throat getting Chris’ attention. He lowered the kegs and turned. Dale could hear Colin let out a low moan.

Chris was huge. Deep striations on his shoulders and chest could clearly be seen through the fabric of his shirt. His exposed arms were nothing but a network of muscle and veins cascading to forearms that looked like industrial cables. He was breathing heavily and his huge chest moved up and down, seriously threatening to rip his shirt to shreds. Through the black fabric, his etched abdominals were clearly visible. 

“Chris?”

“Dale!” Chris said and started to walk towards the two men. His quads audibly slapped together as the incredible mass fought against each other. His claves were so swollen they appeared to graze each other even with his legs spread apart. Veins could even be seen, pressing against the tight pant fabric.

Chris stopped a few feet from Dale and Colin. He was slightly taller than Dale’s 5’10”. He had a huge grin on his face as he looked from Dale to Colin.

“C-C-Colin, this is Chris.” Dale said.

Colin extended a hand.

“Nice to met you. Fuck, you two are HUGE. I mean, you were huge before so I guess now you are MASSIVE.”

“MASSIVE? Chris, LOOK AT YOU!” Dale said.

Chris squared his massive shoulders and started to flare his lats. Instantly, his body inflated and his huge arms rose to accommodate his growing lats. They stopped just shy of 90 degrees as his traps and shoulders swelled to nearly touch his ears.

“How! It’s been six months! You were like 150lbs.”

“145 actually,” Chris said “Fuck I was so puny.”

“And?” Colin asked.

“312”

It was Dale’s turn to gasp.

Chris chuckled “167 pounds in six months.”

“FUCK!” Colin yelled.

“Yup. I’ve been so stoked about today Dale! I just wish I had more time to get even bigger.”

“Bigger! Chris, you are a freak! I still can’t believe you’ve grown so much.”

“Grown!? Look at you. How much do you weigh now?”

“327lbs.” Dale said as he quickly did the math and felt a lump in his throat as he realized he had only gained 47lbs since meeting Chris. 167lbs repeated loudly in his mind.

“Hell yeah!” Chris said and turned to Colin, “and damn dude, what about you?”

“342lbs” Colin said, “at 5’9”.”

“FUCK! You’re both beasts!”

Dale and Colin shot each other looks that confirmed their mutual shock and awe.

“T-T-Thanks Chris…I’m just…I can’t..we you just…those kegs.”

Chris chuckled at Dale’s ramblings and turned back to where he had come, “oh those, yeah, I was just killing some time on my break.”

“Well, it looks like a good workout, your shoulders look pumped.” Colin said.

“Hardly; that was nothing,” Chris said as a mischievous grin appeared on his face, “you want to see something really cool.”

“S-S-Sure.” Dale said.

Chris turned and headed further down the alley. Dale and Colin followed, never taking their eyes of Chris’ massive frame.

“How old are you Chris?” Dale asked.

“I turned 22 two weeks ago.” He said without turning around.

“Fuck!” Colin said under his breath.

Chris approached a large deliver truck and turned to face the two guys. He leaned down and stuck out his thick arms, “Dale, can you help me get this shirt off.”

Dale shot Colin a shocked look and reached down and grabbed Chris’ shirt. As he peeled the shirt off, it appeared like Chris’ mass was being squeezed together under the fabric and now that is was exposed, it swelled even larger. With the shirt removed, Chris stood back up and was meet with simultaneous gasps from Dale and Colin.

Chris rans his hand through his hair, causing ripples of muscle to erupt on his arms, shoulders and even lats.

“I’m dead if I ruin another shirt.” He said as his huge pecs twitched as if they had a mind of their own.

Chris wasted no time and crouched down at the back of the huge truck. He placed his hands on the thick metal bumper and as he positioned himself he started to talk.

“The day we meet Dale changed my life. Before seeing you, I didn’t know a person could be as big as you. When you talked about how huge you were getting, I felt like the world I thought I knew was crumbling around me. I left work that day with so much dried cum on myself, I needed to shower for an hour. And since that day, I’ve done nothing but lift, eat, inject and grow. With every rep, every meal and every syringe I dreamt of become a god like you Dale, and now you Colin.” Chris said as he gripped the back of the truck and started to stand. Dale and Colin stumbled back as the metal truck groaned. Chris’ body inflated before their eyes, his quads ballooned so huge, even with his feet spread apart, there was no visible gap from his knees up. His ripped midsection tensed and flexed into a solid column of muscle and power. When he reached his full height, he gritted his teeth and started to press the truck.

“NO!” Dale screamed in shock.

“I thought of doing this during my first workout and when I finally worked up the courage to try it a few weeks ago, I barely moved the thing.” He said as his enormous arms straightened over his head. Each arm was so bloated, his head was being crushed by their mass. They vibrated with effort as he lowered them and pressed them back up again.

Dale and Colin could only stare as Chris preformed perfect behind the head shoulder presses with a massive delivery truck.

“As today neared, I was determined to be able to do this for you.” Chris said with little stain in his voice. He completed his third rep and as the truck was lowered back down, Dale and Colin could not believe the sight of his shoulders. They expanded to twice as large as Chris’ head and each muscle was clearly visible under the network of veins that looked like a bag of snakes.

“M-M-More” Colin said, cutting through the sound of the metal truck moving. Dale turned quickly to look at Colin before returning his attention back to Chris.

“Fuck yeah Colin, I knew you two would want a truly freaky show.” He said and increased his speed. Sweat started to drip from his arms and chest as his shoulders turned bright purple from the pump. Chris was clearly feeling the effects and he started to emit a low growl as tendons and veins sprouted on his neck and forehead. At seven reps his held the truck at with his arms fully extended. With his eyes focused on Dale and Colin he started to flex everything. His already thick lats, solidified and spread wider while his arms pressed his cheeks together. His tiny waist shrunk smaller as his abs became even more defined, with thicker veins covered every inch. There was a loud tearing sound as his massive quads finally destroyed his pants. Large pieces of fabric split open as his smooth flesh erupted into view. The outrageous definition of Chris’ upper body was eclipsed by his quads, which didn’t appear to hold an ounce of fat. As Chris bent at the knees to lower the truck back down tot he ground, the final seams gave way  and as he stepped away from the truck, he was wearing only a pair of skin tight boxer briefs.

The herculean effort Chris just demonstrated caused his body to look like something even the most talented comic artists could not imagine. Every muscle on him twitched and flexed uncontrollably, waves off dense, fat-free beef exploded with every panting breath he took. He took two steps closer to Dale and Colin and slowly raised his arms into a double-bicep pose so incredible, both massive men whimpered like children.

“Feast your eyes on this 22 year old massive freak of nature.” He said with pure lust in his voice. His arms easily surpassed Colin’s 26 inches while exhibiting a level of vascularity Dale could only hope to obtain. His outrageously pumped shoulders, while purple with pump, were so massive they visible prevented his arms from bending closer towards his body. His legs, which clearly took a huge amount of punishment during the lift, physically pushed each other part so wide it looked like Chris was about to start performing the splits.

Dale and Colin couldn’t resist approaching the behemoth. Timidly at first, like they doubted the sight was even real, they placed their hands of Chris’ rock-solid bodies.

“Mmmmm, yes, feel it all. I only want massive, roided freaks to admire all this muscle.” Chris said.

“You’re so ripped.” Dale said as he ran his hands over Chris’ striated pecs.

“So much power.” Colin said as he squeezed Chris’ biceps with all his strength, not able to dent them.

“I tell you Dale, when I stepped into the gym the day we met, I never imagined I could get this big this fast. Mmmmm, yeah, feel those thick lats. But meeting you changed something in my genetic code I think. I walked out that first day feeling like I could lift a mountain. Oh yeah, press harder, you can’t hurt me. I woke up every day after with an all-consuming desire to lift. I spent hours at the gym and every rep made me grow. I’d walk in wearing baggy clothes and walk out wearing torn rags. I guess I’m just made for mass. FUCK, pinch that nipple again, it feel so fucking good.”

Dale and Colin couldn’t stop groping Chris’ inhuman physique. Chris looked at the two huge men and start to feel their equally massive frames. He pulled Dale’s tank top off and ran a hand down his vein-covered, barn-door wide back as he pulled Colin’s hoodie off his shoulder to caress his now exposed arm.

“So much muscle.” Chris said.

“I still can’t believe how huge you’ve gotten! Is there a limit? Can we even keep up?” Dale said.

“I have NO limit guys and I know you don’t either. Look at us! You’ll keep up because I NEED you to keep up. Now, show me what these huge bodies can do.” Chris said and stepped away from Dale and Colin. He waddled over to one of the kegs he was toying with and easily lifted it up. He turned and motioned to Colin. Now wearing just his tights, moved to Chris.

“Crush this.”

Colin didn’t hesitate, grabbed the keg and wrapped his huge arms around the thick metal, straining to clasp his hands together. With his arms pressed against the metal they looked absolutely massive. He furrowed his brow and started to apply pressure. At first nothing happened.

“COME ON COLIN. YOU’RE STRONGER THAN A KEG!” Dale shouted.

Colin started to growl and within seconds a loud hissing should was heard as the metal started to warp. Beer started to pour from the bottom on the canister as the sounds of crumpling metal rang out. When Colin could grab his wrists he applied even more power, deforming the metal in front of Dale and Chris. Just as they thought he was about to completely crush the keg, Colin stopped and set it down. Dale and Chris exchanged a confused look before turning back to Colin. He had a look of terrifying determination on his face as he grasped the thick metal handles at the top of the keg and lifted it off the ground.

“This puny little shit is no match for me.” He said calmly and with one violent, jerking motion, tore the keg in two, spraying beer all over himself and the ground around him.

“FUCK” Chris screamed at the site.

Colin wiped the beer from his eyes and bend forward into a most muscular pose that displayed his fully pumped upper body.

“That’s some freaky power!” Chris said as he rubbed his hands over Colin’s beer-soaked skin. His admiration was short-lived however when a loud crash caused him to look away.

Dale was ten feet away with is back to a huge dumpster. He drove his huge quads into the ground as the massive metal object moved father way from the brick wall of the nearby building. When it was positioned where he wanted it, Dale bend down and gripped the bottom. His a primal grunt, he lifted the side of the dumpster but he wasn’t done. He repositioned his hands and pressed the huge metal box so his hands were fully extended. To Colin’s and Chris’ amazement, he started to walk under the slanted object. When Dale as about halfway under the dumpster, he lowered his head and let the metal rest on his neck and shoulders.

“NO!” Colin screamed as he realized what Dale was about to do.

With more panting and growling, Dale started to lift the other side of the dumpster, supporting its massive weight on his back and shoulders. Somehow, he managed to balance the dumpster and with a scream so load, it echoed for blocks, he lowered himself into a text-book perfect squat. The huge dumpster swayed but stayed in position as Dale slowly stood back up. He placed his hands on the bottom of the container and with one last blast of titanic effect, tossed the dumpster so it crashed onto its side.

Colin and Chris ran to Dale as he turned to face them. His massive quads were so pumped he couldn’t have taken more than one step.

“That was INCREDIBLE!” Colin yelled as he kissed Dale’s open mouth while Chris knelt down to feel Dale’s pumped quads.

“I’m so glad you kept your promise Dale.” Chris said.

“Likewise Chris. Even though you gained more mass than I ever thought was possible, I know the three of us together will never stop getting growing”

Colin stood up and started to kiss both men as they did the same. Each of their massive bodies intertwined to become a quivering wall of muscle the likes of which the world have never seen.

“We need to get cleaned up. We meet Bruno in an hour.” Colin said.

“Who’s Bruno?” Chris asked.

“You’ll see.” Colin said with a wink.

Chris tuned towards the back door of the restaurant but Dale grabbed his arm.

“You don’t work there anymore Chris. You’re coming home with us.”

Chris smiled and turned away from the restaurant, grabbed Colin’s ass and wrapped his other arm around Dale’s shoulder.

“FUCK, this is going to be awesome!” he said as the three walked away.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 12 - Building design

Colin’s last meeting with Bruno had been two moths ago. He was presenting the plans he had drawn up for Bruno’s new supplement headquarters. When Colin walked into the crowded boardroom weighing 289lbs he couldn’t help feel powerful. Not only were all eyes on him, most of the people were fit, attractive and knew how to appreciate a dedicated bodybuilder. Bruno sat at the end of the table and even though he was wearing a professionally tailored suit, his massive frame could not be disguised. Colin was dying to find out how much bigger Bruno was but had to remained focused on his presentation. It went well and everyone seemed impressed by the new design. It offered a much larger manufacturing space and state-of-the-art offices for the company’s employees. When Colin showed the new building rendering there was applause from the group. As the room started to clear out, Bruno approached Colin.

“Follow me to my office.” He said in a commanding voice.

As they walked the long hallway, Colin marvelled at how pronounced Brunos’ traps were even through the heavy suite fabric. As he entered Bruno’s office he admired its modern decor and expansive space.

“Very nice!” Colin said as Bruno directed him to sit in a huge chair.

“Thank you but your designs will evaluate our space well above this.” Bruno said as he removed his suite jacket and sat opposite Colin. Colin could not hide his reaction to the site of Bruno. Under his jacket he wore a white polo shirt that looked painted on his enormous upper body. Colin’s eyes moved lower to gape at Bruno’s quads, encased in tight suit pants that even though they were spears wide, still touched.

“You’re correct, I’ve grown since we fist meet, as I see you have too.”

Colin couldn’t resist raising an arm and flexing just enough to pull his shirt fabric tight over his huge arm, “up to 289lbs”.

“Very impressive,” Bruno said as he absentmindedly rubbed his crotch, “I finally hit 370lbs,” Bruno said with a cocky grin.

“HOLY FUCK!” Colin exclaimed.

“That right Colin, I’m a complete freak. Have you been using those supplements I gave you?”

“Yes! I devoured them in a few days, they’re great.”

“Good, before you leave, I have some items still in development that you might like.”

“Thanks.”

“But first we have to discuss the building. You didn’t mention the gym you said you would incorporate into the design.”

Colin smiled and pulled a blueprint from his bag. He leaned forward and unrolled the plan on the coffee table. He looked up as Bruno’s eyes grew wide.

“I didn’t want to show this to the full room. I doubt they would understand. You’ll see it encompasses the full footprint of the building, bigger than a public gym. It comprises the entire basement.”

Bruno picked up the plan and a huge smile crept across his face, “This is incredible Colin!”

“Not too much?”

“NEVER. With a facility this huge, I can fill it with every piece of gym equipment there is. FUCK, this is going to totally change how I lift.”

“Imagine the new gains.” Colin said.

Bruno placed the plans down and stood up. He extended a huge hand and easily lifted Colin from his chair. He lead him to the back of his office and opened a door that lead into a dark room. He flicked a switch and as the lights flickered on, Colin let out a gasp. It was well equipped gym with wall-to-wall mirrors.

“This isn’t my regular gym, its just a place I get a quick pump between appointments.”

Colin walked around, running his hand over the weights and machines. While not offering much variety, the weight plates were well worn and looked to all me very heavy. He looked back towards Bruno to see him peeling off his dress shirt. Colin stumbled into a weight bench as he starred at Bruno with awe. Bruno motioned for Colin to strip as he unfastened his suit pants. As the let me drop, Colin stifled a scream. Bruno smiled and rolled his left quad back and forth causing the largest leg muscles Colin had ever seen to sway back and forth. His skin was perfectly smooth and darkly tanned. With a slap that rattled the walls, Bruno flexed the mighty quad causing the muscles to solidify into what could only be described as a twisted mass of muscle bigger than most men’s entire body. Colin removed the rest of his clothes in a frenzy as he fell to his knees and placed his trembling hands on Bruno’s quads.

“H-h-how can they be this huge!?”

“They are only 42 inches and growing every day.”

“4-4-42!!!”

Bruno twisted his right quad, showcasing just how inhumanly thick it was before flexing a calf muscle Colin could not have wrapped both hands around. Thick, pulsing veins covered the surface. Colin couldn’t’ resist running his tongue along the massive surface, causing Bruno to emit a low moan of pleasure.

Bruno bend down and wrapped one of his massive arms around Colin’s waist and without any visible effort, hoisted him off the floor. He turned to face the nearby mirror and Colin looked up to a shocking site. Bruno cradled Colin’s huge body in one, fully flexed arm while he raised the other and flexed. Before Colin could react, he felt Bruno’s cock slide into his ass.

“Watch this fucking mass monster fuck you senseless.”

“Oh good YES!” Colin screamed as Bruno held the brutal bicep pose. His arms didn’t resemble a human appendage. Its peak surpassed his fist and there was no visible split between his bicep and forearm. A tricep extended towards the floor so far, you could reject a movie on I’d surface.

“YES. Look at the biggest arm on the planet. Am arm that is still growing, like the rest of me to be the freakiest, most powerful physical specimen EVER!” Bruno said as he guided Colin’s big body like a simple sex toy.

“Harder!” Colin said as he started to jerk his cock feverishly.

“YES. I love a man that an handle all this power.” Bruno said as he started to pound Colin’s ass harder. He dropped the pose and placed both huge arms under Colin’s ass but clasped them together so he could lean forward and strike a modified most muscular pose. The site and sensation caused Colin to start to howl and pant.

“So FUCKING MASSIVE!” Colin screamed as cum started to pour from his cock.

Bruno let out a growl and somehow, flexed harder, causing his whole body to erupt. “No one is this MASSIVE, this FREAKY!” he bellowed as Colin felt his ass fill with Bruno’s hot cum. They bodies shook with pleasure before Bruno lowered Colin to the floor, turning to face him and started to kiss him wildly. Colin’s hands explored as much muscle as he could.

“We need to get cleaned up.” Bruno said as he moved towards another room off the gym. It was a huge bathroom with a glass shower big enough to fit both men. Thirty seconds into the shower, both men were hard again and they each grasped the others cocks as the massaged and explored their huge bodies. They both cam again is minutes and once clean, dressed and returned to the main office.

Bruno loaded Colin up with a bunch of new supplements, many of which didn’t even have labels yet because they were still in development. as Colin was preparing to leave, Bruno said he expected work to start on the new building in a matter of weeks.

“That soon?”

“Yes. It’s perfect and I NEED that gym.”

Colin couldn’t resist one last kiss and grope of Bruno’s massive arm before pulling himself away.

• Like 6

Chapter 13 - Meeting Bruno

“Have you seen this beast?” Chris asked Dale as they drove to the building site.

“No, Colin looked him up online but the only pictures were from years ago. He’s one hot man but Colin says his size is off the charts now.” Dale said rubbing his cock through his pants. Dale sat in the drivers eat as Colin drove, their shoulders touching because of their width. Colin keep looking at Chris is the back seat through the rearview mirror.

“What?” Chris said shyly.

“You’re so huge! I can barely see out the back. And so young...”

“…and hot.” Dale added.

“You’re one to talk. Both of you are so fucking smoking I’m semi hard back here.” Chris said.

“I can’t wait for you to meet Bruno.” Colin said as the approached the building site. There was heavy equipment scattered all over the property but aside from a huge hole in the ground, very little progress had been made. Colin spotted Bruno’s huge SUV parked near the construction trailer at the far end of the lot. He parked close and stepped out the truck. He approached the trailer and knocked on the door. It opened and Bruno stepped out. Colin stepped away to allow Bruno’s mass to exit the small building. He was wearing a simple v-neck t-shirt that looked painted on with his massive pecs spilling out of the top.

“Colin! Great to see you!” he said as he placed a hand on his meaty shoulder. It was at that moment, the other two doors of the truck opened. Dale got out first, his eyes wide and focused on Bruno. He scanned up and down and Colin could see awe in his eyes.

“Bruno, this is Dale. Dale, THIS is Bruno.”

“Wow!” Was all Dale could muster.

“Dale, it’s great to meet you. Colin was right, you are a huge beast of a man.” He said, extending his hand to shake Dale’s.

“Huge. YOU are HUGE. I don’t even know what else to say.”

“That’s ok, I expect nothing else.” Bruno said as his gaze moved back to the truck and to Chris.

Chris lumbered towards the group with a wide smile of pure lust.

“Who is this?” Bruno asked and stepped closer to Chris.

“I’m Chris. FUCK, Colin did not do you justice! You’re a FREAK!” Chris said, extending his hand.

“I sure am but clearly I’m not alone.” Bruno said and grabbed Chris’ hand. Instantly both man’s forearms exploded in size, thick cords of muscle and layers of veins erupting on both limbs. It was obvious they were both applying incredible power.

“Chris is a new friend of ours. He’s a genetic monster Bruno. He’s gained over 160 pounds in just six months!” Colin said.

“Incredible! And so young.” Bruno said without dropping eye contact with Chris.

“Just turned 22. How old are you?”

“I’m 47, 5’11” and 392lbs.”

“Mmmm, nice.” Chris said.

“You really are a magnificent specimen Chris and your weight gain has been incredible. You are the perfect person to be the face of my supplement brand.”

“Really! You think so?” Chris said with excitement.

“Definitely. While truly massive, your proportions are includible, your face is beautiful and from what I can see, your body fat is incredibly low.”

“Thanks Bruno. You’re right, I’m shredded as fuck but are you sure I’m big enough? I’m only 327lbs.”

“Amazing but with my guidance and supplements I’ll help you get bigger than me.” Bruno said and raised his left arm and flexed. It blew up before Chris’ wide eyes.

“FUCK YEAH! I want to be as big as you.” Chris said as he reached up and started to feel the monstrous bicep.

“Only this big?” Bruno asked.

“Well…”

“You want to be bigger than 392lbs?” Bruno said, hearing Dale, Colin and Chris gasp in unison.

Chris took a step back and Bruno placed his fists on hips with visible effort as massive slabs of beef twisted and flexed. He started to exhale slowly as his lats began to spread. His massive arms were pressed well past 90 degrees as his shoulders and traps inflated so huge, his head looked puny in comparison. Even with the shirt on, thick veins crept across his entire upper body.

Chris licked his lips and tore his oversized t-shirt off, exposing his upper body. Without any hesitation being in front of a monster like Bruno, Chris moved into a most muscular pose. His face instantly contorted as was clearly flexing as hard as he could. His body exploded in size, making him look far larger than his 327lbs. If he was standing on the Mr. Olympia stage, he would have dwarfed most competitors.

“Y-Y-You think I’m satisfied with this puny body? FUCK NO! I want to double, no, TRIPLE THIS!” He said through gritted teeth.

Bruno ripped his shirt off and transitioned into his own most muscular pose and stepped closer to Chris so their foreheads were almost touching. Massive, twisted slabs of muscle billowed in every direction. Thick veins covered his face, neck, pecs, shoulders, arms and abs. The site was truly incomprehensible; he didn’t look remotely human.”

“Do you understand what it takes to be this MASSIVE? The sheer focus of will to punish myself to the point of complete exhaustion? The level of pain I’ve had to withstand? The sacrifices I’ve had to make to get this big?”

Chris went atomic and somehow willed himself to flex harder and grow bigger.

“DID YOU NOT HEAR! I gained 167lbs in SIX MONTHS! Can you comprehend the mental toughness that entailed? The unending hours of TORTURE I’ve subjected myself too? The incredible determination it took to surpass the level of gains ANY true muscle freak can barely fathom? You may be a FREAK but I’m a FUCKING MONSTER!” Chris screamed.

Dale and Colin could be heard cumming in the background as the two massive men pressed their foreheads together as they flexed so intensely, their bodied spasmed out of control until finally they relaxed the poses, marvelling at each other’s blood-engorged, fully pumped bodies.

“DAMN kid, you are truly a freak!” Bruno said, breathing heavily.

“Bruno, you are by far, the sexiest beast I’ve ever seen,” Chris replied, looking towards Dale and Colin, “sorry guys.”

The two men were still stroking their hard cocks as fresh pre-cum dripped on the ground.

“Looks like those two liked the show.” Chris said.

“That was intense!” Colin said as he licked some of his cum from his fingers.

“Hell yeah it was!” Bruno said.

“Fuck this site visit boys, we need to get to the gym, NOW!” Bruno said, locked the trailer door and headed to his SUV, “Chris, you ride with me, we need to talk about my plans for you at my company. Colin and Dale, you follow me.”

Back in their car, Dale was barely speaking.

“What’s wrong?” Colin asked.

“Did you not see what I just saw! Bruno is an absolute muscle-god and Chris is already more of a freak than you and I ever dreamed of becoming!”

Colin placed his hand on Dale’s thick, dense quad, “I agree that Bruno is on a whole new level but Chris is still not as big as us.”

“Colin; he’s gotten SO BIG, SO FAST!” Dale said, pounding the steering wheel so hard Colin was worried he’d break it.

“Then we’ll get even BIGGER! Whatever it takes. We increase our dosage, add more meals, buy more supplements, whatever it takes.”

“We’ve been doing all that!” Dale said.

“Dale, I know it’s frustrating to see others gaining more than us but I know for a fact that no one wants this as much as we do. I promise, we’ll figure it out. Now, speed up so we don’t loose them, we’re going to have the workout of our lives and leave Bruno and Chris wishing they were as hardcore as us.”

“I fucking love you Colin.” Dale said as he flexed his quad, causing Colin’s hand to slide towards his hardening cock.

“I love you too Dale.”

Bruno lead them to the part of town populated with warehouses. Dale wondered whether anyone lived in this area at all. Bruno pulled up to a windowless warehouse with no visible vehicles around. Colin gave Dale a confused look as they exited the vehicle. Chris and Bruno were also outside.

“What is this place? Colin asked as Bruno lead them to a huge garage door.

“Since I saw your designs for my new private gym, I couldn’t help buying new equipment and since the space won’t be ready for so long, I needed a place to store it. This was an old warehouse I used to use and instead of just storing the equipment, I figured there is no time like the present to start using it.” 

As Bruno opened the huge door, the three men stared wide-eyed inside. The massive open room was full of state-of-the-art gym equipment that made them all start to salivate.

Chris jogged inside and started to roam around as Dale and Colin slowly started to inspect some of the equipment.

“WOW!” Chris yelled from the far side of the room.

Colin stopped at one of three squat racks, each loaded with different weights on the bars, “why three? Do you let others use this place?”

“Rarely. I have a different setup for different exercises. When I’m chasing the pump, I don’t want to slow down changing weight.”

Colin smiled and ran his hands over one bar loaded with 4 45lb plates per side totalling 405lbs. “Squat warm up?”

Bruno chuckled and stepped into the cage, gripped the thick bar and easily hoisted it off the rack and started to pump our bicep curls. His enormous biceps bloated with power as he quickly cranked out 15 reps before placing the bar back. “Bicep warmup actually.”

“FUCK!” Dale sighed.

“Give it a shot Dale. I bet your biceps can crush that puny weight.”

Dale hesitated a moment but an encouraging look from Colin prompted him to approach the bar.

He gripped the bar and lifted it off the rack and the weight pulled his arms straight down. A look of intensity appeared on his face as he gritted his teeth and started to lift the weight. Seconds passed but the bar didn’t move. Dale inhaled deeply and let out a loud scream as the bar started to rise. His shredded arms ballooned in size and trembled with power as the bar rose higher. Dale completed one rep and paused at the top, panting.

“Don’t over do it Dale.” Chris said as he made his way over to Colin and Bruno.

Dale turned his head and shot Chris a menacing look and adjusted his stance slightly before lowering the weight back down, this time with complete control. As the bar grazed his quads, Dale powered it back up. Without pausing, he lowered it again and performed another rep while still staring at Chris who now had a worried look in his eyes.

“I’ll over do it all I want! OVER DOING IT ONLY MAKES ME GROW!” Dale yelled and increased his speed. He managed 12 reps before letting the bar crash to the floor and turned to face the three men. He raised his arms and flexed. His arms looked downright obscene, pumped far past their previous 24”. Chris had a frightened look in his eyes that Dale noticed.

“Chris, it’s ok but remember, never underestimate my desire for more size. Now, I guess I’m training arms today. Who else is?”

“I am.” Chris said.

“Colin, I’ve been waiting to see you lift since the first day we meet. Let’s punish our quads.” Bruno said.

“FUCK YEAH!” Colin responded.

As Colin and Bruno headed towards the leg press, Dale signalled for Chris to attempt some curls. The kid bent down and hoisted the bar off the ground with a grunt. His ripped arms expanded two-fold as he managed six  solid reps before placing the bar back on the rack.

“Damn! That’s some heavy shit, you have some serious power Dale.” He said as he flexed and relaxed his pumped arms.

Dale smiled and proceeded to curl the weigh for eight more reps before Chris managed another four. Both men could barely raise their arms, let alone flex, but they were both just getting started.

Colin crawled out the leg press after the first set with 945 pounds loaded onto the machine. He looked up at Bruno, now wearing only a tight pair of workout shorts and stared up at his 42” quads.

“Good set with 10 plates per side.” Bruno said and helped Colin to his feet before positioning himself on the machine. The massive piles of quad muscles that made up his legs already looked fully pumped. With minimal effort, Bruno lowered the weight and started to crank out reps. Instantly, his quads ballooned with extremely lean mass and at 20 reps, he showed no sign of slowing. At 35 his pace slowed a little and he stopped when he reached 40. With barely an increase in his breathing, he easily lifted himself up and stepped out of the machine.

“FUCK Bruno, that was sick and my god, your quads!” Colin said.

Bruno looked down and twisted one leg, then the other, flexing each one, making them bloat even bigger. “Heavy weights and high reps are the only way these fuckers will grow,” he said.

Colin grabbed another plate but Bruno reached over and gripped his hand. “I have a better idea,” He said and turned towards the back of the warehouse. Colin followed Bruno to a large object covered in a dusty tarp. Bruno pulled the cover free, revealing a forklift.

“I’m going to scoop up that pallet of supplements.”

“Why?” Colin asked.

“Then I’m going to lower it onto your shoulders and you’re going to squat the whole thing.”

Colin’s jaw simply fell open. He watched Bruno start up the machine, catching the attention of Dale and Chris who started to walk towards them.

Bruno lifted the pallet and maneuvered the load to the centre of the room. Colin looked at the huge mass of product and couldn’t disguise his worry.

“1400lbs.”

“Bruno! I can’t -“ Colin exclaimed before Bruno cut him off.

“YOU WILL! You think this pile of powder, plastic and wood can stop YOU? Now, get over here and turn around.”

Colin did as he was told but didn’t look any more confident. Dale and Chris stood by with similar looks of concern on their faces. Bruno positioned the forklift directly behind Colin and lowered it so it was only a foot over his head.

“Brace the wooden pallet with your hands and move your head forward. I’ll lower the load and just to be safe, I’ll move the folk down matching your pace, like a spot.”

Colin shot Dale a look and raised his hands. As Bruno lowered the pallet, the sheer weight momentarily felt like it was going to crush him. He drew a lungful of air and positioned his feet. Bruno engaged the engine again and Colin had no choice but to squat with the full weight of the pallet on his shoulders. Immediately his quads responded like they’d never done before. He didn’t have to look down to know how pumped they had instantly become. Colin let out a primal roar as the forklift load was lowered further towards the floor.

“FUCK YEAH! Don’t worry, I got this thing under control now press this Colin!” Bruno said over the engine. Suddenly, the engine started sputtering. Dale stepped forward screaming for Bruno to lift the pallet just as smoke started to billow from the machine. Seconds later, the engine just stopped, trapping Colin at the bottom of the rep.

“FUCK! You two, come help me push this thing away from Colin!” Bruno yelled as he jumped from the broken down forklift.

“NO.” Colin said, stopping all three men dead in their tracks.

Some of the wooden boards of the pallet creaked and the sound of scraping metal filled the room. With a low growl that sounded like a rabid dog, Colin started to raise the massive object. He lifted it a few inches before it came to a stop, the broken forklift was not allowing the pallet to raise any higher.

“Shit!” Dale yelled as he realized what was happening.

Colin’s entire body started to convulse and he did the impossible; he started to lift the pallet AND the forklift. While the back of the forklift stayed on the ground, the fork end rose with the loaded pallet. Colin was spiting through his gritted teeth, his eyes firmly shut and in obvious extreme pain but somehow, he continued to stand. He was half way to standing when he stopped moving and slightly raised his head.

“THIS IS A FREAK!” He managed to say.

Dale, Bruno and Chris could only stare in complete awe as Colin continued to rise. His body swelled bigger than ever, especially his quads and calves that didn’t remotely resemble human limbs. With mere inches until he reached the top of the rep, Colin let out the most terrifying roar and with a herculean effort neither of the three other men imagined was possible, he pressed the entire load two feet off his shoulders and maneuvered it so the pallet, the cases of supplements and the forklift tipped to his right, crashing to the ground as he managed to stumble to the left, avoiding injury. He bent over and placed his shaking hands on his quads, marvelling at how small they appeared in comparison. He was breathing heavily and sweat puddled all around him. Dale, Bruno and Chris continued to stare, unable to move. Their silence was interrupted by soft chuckling coming from Colin. Slowly he stood up, revealing his body to the other men.

“LOOK AT ME!” He bellowed.

The site was so extreme, it bordered on the obscene. Colin looked like he had mutated into a different person. His previous 342lb body, while massive, was a distance memory to the fully pumped version currently dominating the space in front of Dale, Bruno and Chris. He let out a howl that revealed the extreme pain his body was in as he started to pose for the three men. He placed his hands on his hips and flexed his blood-engorged quads and calves. Even with his pump, deep, inch-thick muscle separations appeared all over. His glutes were so pumped, they could be clearly seen from the front and his enormous calves looked like pumpkins carved out of stone. His body trembled with effort as he flexed his abs, pecs and arms in unison. He grunted like an animal as he hit the peak of the flex.

“THIS IS WHAT A REAL MONSTER LOOKS LIKE!” He yelled. “WORSHIP ME!”

Dale was the first to approach. He had a look of lust so intense, Colin had never seen it before. His eyes darted all over Colin’s body, like he was trying to decide what to feel first. He placed his hands on Colin’s pecs as he leaned in and planted a powerful kiss on his lips. Bruno appeared behind Colin and even with his superior mass, Colin eclipsed him completely. His huge hands roams over Colin’s mountainous back before travelling down to Colin’s fully-flexed glutes. Bruno let out a moan. Chris crawled on his hands and knees towards Colin’s calves and as one hand failed to dent the impenetrable surface, the other ran up the slabs of beef hanging off Colin’s quad.

Colin only grunted with satisfaction and transitioned into a front lat spread. His muscles could almost be heard contorting around themselves to accommodate the pose. Bruno moved to his left arm as Dale lowered himself so he could grab both quads and pull down Colin’s shorts with his teeth. Chris stood and moved to Colin’s back, gasping at the site. As Dale devoured Colin’s rock-hard cock in his mouth, he let out a long, loud moan.

“OH YEAH! FEEL EVERY INHUMAN INCH OF ME AND SUCK ME DRY.”

Dale sucked with an intensity Colin had never experienced as Bruno leaned forward and started to ravenously kiss him. Chris was hypnotized by Colin’s glutes and hamstrings while frantically jerking his own cock.

Colin dropped the pose and placed his hands around Dale’s head, ramming him all the way down his shaft, causing Dale to gag. With a loud roar, Colin filled Dale’s mouth with the biggest load of his life. As excess cum dripped down Dale’s chin, Colin bend over and lifted Dale’s 327lb body like it was a feather so Dale’s waiting cock was level with his mouth. He wrapped one arm around Dale’s waist holding him in position as Dale wrapped his quads as far around Colin’s wide shoulders as he could. With his free hand, Colin grabbed Chris and moved him from his back to his front, roughly turning him around and with one quick tug, tore Chris’ shorts off. He ran his hand up the huge kid’s back before pulling him close and ramming his still-hard cock into Chris’s ass. Bruno moved around the front and exposed his massive, throbbing cock for Chris to engulf. The four monstrous men all neared orgasm within minutes, with Colin controlling everything with his overwhelming power and mass. Dale shoot a massive load Colin fully consumed as he shot another load into Chris’ ass while Bruno flooded Chris’ mouth with his own load. As Chris gaged on the flood of Bruno’s cum, he shot his load, creating a puddle on the floor. Colin lowered Dale while holding him close as Chris stood up with visible effort from Colin’s powerful fucking. Bruno stumbled away from the group, covered in glistening sweat and breathing heavily.

Colin wiped his mouth and looked at Bruno and said, “Ok, what’s the next exercise?”

• Like 5

Chapter 14 - Homecoming

“They’ll be back soon, we should get ready.” Colin said, rolling out of bed as Dale grunted in protest.

The right side of the mattress groaned as he stood and lumbered towards out of the room, casting a huge shadow over Dale’s body.

Dale tossed the covers off and sat up, surveying the room. They moved out of their condo six months ago, a week after their first workout in Bruno’s warehouse gym. All four men now shared the upper floor above the main warehouse. Colin and Dale occupying this huge room while Bruno and Chris, now together, had a room on the end of the space, separated by a shared living room and kitchen. Colin came back from the kitchen with two protein shakes in hand and passed Dale one.

“Doesn’t seem like they’ve been gone for two weeks already.” Dale said as he drank the whole shake in three huge gulps.

“We’ve been busy, the time flew by.” Colin said as he finished his drink. 

Colin quit the architecture firm six months ago and worked exclusively on Bruno’s new building, which was now way ahead of schedule but still a year away from being finished. Dale was working for Bruno also, leading the marketing department for his supplement company. Their new jobs with Bruno allowed much more time to train in the private gym downstairs.

Dale grabbed his phone and as he scrolled though his updates he started to chuckle.

“Fuck, you should see the posts about Chris.”

Colin sat next to Dale and peered at the screen as he read the news headlines.

“22 Year Old Chris Smith Responsible For 20 Car Pileup During Photoshoot. World’s Largest Bodybuilder Still Refuses To Compete At The Mr. Olympia. Can Chris Smith Get Any Bigger?”

Colin smiled as Dale scrolled through social media posts showing the mayhem Chris caused every time he stepped outside.

Bruno had made Chris the exclusive face of his company and ever sense, business was booming. Chris had become a global phenomenon, the biggest 22 year old on the planet. He could barely walk down the street without causing absolute chaos. Chris and Bruno had been at a huge bodybuilding show and expo in Germany for the last few weeks and these types of posts kept Colin and Dale entertained in their absence.

“I can’t wait to hear all the stories.” Dale said as he tossed the phone on the bed and stood.

“Should we record today’s numbers before the morning lift?” Colin said, standing behind Dale and gently massaging his left shoulder.

“Sure, Bruno and Chris will want to see them.” Dale said, retrieving a tape measure from the night stand.

The two men moved to full-length mirror that stood by an industrial scale in the far corner of the room. Dale stepped on the scale first.

Weight: 390lbs
Height: 5’10”
Chest: 76”
Waist: 35”
Arms: 30”
Forearms: 24”
Quads: 42”
Calves: 28”

Colin was fully hard when he finished measuring.

“Not bad for 42 years old right?” Dale said.

“FUCK NO! And still ripped as hell.” Colin said, handing the tape measure to Dale and stepping on the scale.

Weight: 412lbs
Height: 5’9”
Chest: 81”
Waist: 37”
Arms: 33”
Forearms: 25”
Quads: 46”
Calves: 32”

“Absolutely insane!” Dale said.

“I’m never gonna be ripped but as long as I see some thick veins on this 35 year old freak of nature, I’m happy.” Colin said as he bounced his massive pecs.

The two inhumanly huge men started to feel and flex for each other before Dale pried himself away, “we need to lift, I want Bruno and Chris to cum at the sight of us.” He said and moved towards the stairs. Colin grunted and followed, marvelling at Dale’s massive glutes as they flexed and rolled with each slow, waddling step.

Three hours into their arm workout, both men could barely lift their arms, each so pumped they looked twice their normal size. As they rested before their next set, the huge garage door at the far end of the building started to open. As the sun streamed in, two enormous silhouettes filled the opening. As their eyes adjusted to light, Dale and Colin smiled and rushed to greet Bruno and Chris. They had only been away for two weeks but seeing them again in person was an awe-inspiring site for Dale and Colin.

“Welcome home you freaks!” Dale said as Bruno walked through the door first.

“I’m so glad that trip is over. I haven’t had a decent workout in 14 days,” he said as he surveyed the huge gym with pride in his eyes. “Thanks for sending your stats Dale, we jerked to them on the plane.” He said with a smile.

“And you two?”

“We didn’t get a chance to take ours before the flight, you mind helping us out?”

“Of course not.” Colin said moving towards the scale against the far wall.

Bruno peeled off his oversized sweater and dropped his baggy sweat pants. As the clothes hit the floor, Colin let out a moan. The scale groaned as Bruno stepped on.

Weight: 435lbs
Height: 5’11”
Chest: 85”
Waist: 38”
Arms: 35”
Forearms: 28”
Quads: 50”
Calves: 34”

“FUCK! How can you even still walk?” Colin asked as he rubbed his cock. Dale couldn’t help but run his hands over Bruno’s left bicep flexing it a few times for Dale’s enjoyment.

“I need to gain a lot more mass to stop from moving. Maybe I’ll reach 600lbs by my 50th birthday next year.” Bruno said with a chuckle as he leaned over and planted a tender kiss on Dale.

“Hey, anyone gonna help me with the bags?” Chris said from the garage door.

“Leave them, the boys need your numbers.” Bruno said.

As Chris stepped inside, Colin could swear he felt the concrete floor move under his enormous frame. To say Bruno’s guidance and supplements have had a positive effect on Chris was an understatement. His 22 year old face betrayed the body that erupted in every direction. He had let his hair grow longer and always maintained a deep, even tan. His body aside, he was a stunningly handsome man. He slapped Colin’s ass and gave him a wink as he stepped onto the scale. Dale and Colin couldn’t help but gasp.

Weight: 451lbs
Height: 6’0”
Chest: 92”
Waist: 35”
Arms: 38”
Forearms: 31”
Quads: 55”
Calves: 36”

“If wasn’t seeing this with my own eyes, I’d never believe it.” Dale said as he starred at Chris’ mind-bogglingly massive, naked body.

“It’s because of you, Colin and Bruno. I’d never be this huge without you three.” Chris said with a huge smile.

“Tell them the good news Chris.” Bruno said as he ran his hand over Chris’ ripped glutes.

“They upped the offer to $550,000.”

“To complete at the Mr. Olympia?!” Dale yelled.

“Yeah! Can you imagine, that’s almost as much a first place. I’d be the first contestant to get paid to complete.”

“Well, a lot of other guys have paid in one way or another to compete in the past, the pro game is all politics.”

“Ha, I’m sure some of those dudes did some shading shit to get on that stage in the past.” Chris replied.

“Well? Are you going to do it!” Colin asked eagerly.

“I think I have too. That’s a lot of money and besides, think about what it will do for the company.”

“Fuck yeah! I can’t believe you’re bringing this body the Mr. Olympia stage. It’ll be a blood bath.” Dale said.

“I can’t wait! The bodybuilding world won’t know what’s hit them.” Chris said, caressing his own bloated pecs.

“Hell yeah, a 451lb Mr. Olympia…FUCK!”

“Fuck that. The contest is two months away, I plan on hitting the stage at 460lbs and ripped to shreds.”

“What?!”

“Bruno and I worked out the plan on the flight home. We can make it happen. It will make the effort it took to build this 451lbs body look like I was slacking off but I know I can do it with your help. That additional 20lbs and 2% body fat should shock the world.”

“My god! That will be the most insane physique ever!”

“You got that right. NOW, let’s get started!” Chris said and moved towards the nearest loaded barbell. He didn’t even look at the number of plates on it, he just started to curl. Instantly, he was lost in his own desire to grow. Dale, Colin and Bruno could only look at each other with pride and move towards the massive kid, making his dream their dream.

• Like 4

Chapter 15 - The Contest

The banging of metal woke Colin. He pulled on a pair of briefs and lumbered down the stairs to the gym. Chris was there alone, shoulder pressing a bar loaded to its limit. By the sheets of sweat pouring off his body, he had been there a while. With a few final reps, he let the bar drop, causing the weights to fall off the bar, smashing onto the floor.

“Easy big man, don’t destroy the place.” Colin said as he approached the behemoth.

Chris turned to face Colin full of rage.

“What’s wrong?” Colin asked.

“They are trying to revoke my invitation!”

“Who is?”

“Everyone! Apparently there is a petition and most of the other pros have singed it! Those fucking cowards!”

Chris’ entire body twitched and flexed involuntarily from both the pump and his seething anger. Colin stepped closer and placed his hand on Chris’ beachball-sized shoulder.

“Damn, that sucks. Where are Bruno and Dale?”

“They are meeting with the event organizers. Bruno seemed confident he can convince them. He said the hype is the highest it’s every been and ticket sales are off the charts.”

“See, that’s good. Bruno will take of it. You need to relax.” Colin said.

“I know but it makes me so mad. Look at this,” Chris said, opening a video of the reigning Mr. Olympia champ. Brandon Charles, the three-time winner and until Chris’ emergence, the largest bodybuilder on the planet, standing 6’1” and weighing 375lbs last year. In the video, Brandon was ranting about how Chris has never completed and should therefore not be allowed on stage. He went on to say that the videos of Chris were clearly altered and that no one could be that huge. He also speculated that Chris had augmented his physique with plastic surgery and other fillers that helped him look bigger. Brandon grew more angry as the video went on until Colin grabbed the phone and shut it off.

“Fuck him Chris, he’s clearly scared and jealous.”

Chris nodded and gave Colin a small smile.

“There, now, let me take your mind off everything.” Colin said as he ran his hands down Chris’ enormous pecs, feeling the heavy slabs of beef in his hands. Chris let out a moan as Colin pinched both nipples and leaned in to kiss Chris’ soft lips. Chris responded by lifting Colin off the ground. Colin wrapped his huge quads around Chris’ granite-hard waist as he was easily lifted higher. The two men kissed passionately as Chris moved towards the stairs. Cradling Colin’s 415lb body like a pillow, he started up the stairs.

Colin got a text from Dale an hour later, saying they worked everything out and Chris would still be able to complete at the Mr. Olympia.

Colin rolled over in bed as Chris came out of the bathroom, freshly showered and completely naked.

“They did it! You’re still competing.”

“FUCK YEAH!” Chris exclaimed and bounced his pecs a number of times. “Let’s get back downstairs, I need to lift some seriously massive weights.”

---

The four massive men walked into the backstage area, stopping everyone in their tracks. They all wore oversized clothes but they did little to hide their mass, especially Chris, who was the real focus of the attention. At first glance, the place looked like a typical bodybuilding show, but upon closer inspection, things looked different. The other competitors were huge. That was an idiotic thing to say about a bodybuilding show but these competitors were even bigger than normal. Colin spotted the third place competitor from last year and immediately noticed he looked to have gained 30 pounds since then. As they surveyed the room, Bruno, Dale and Chris noticed the same phenomenon.

“Looks like they really tried hard to catch up to you Chris.” Dale said.

“They sure did, too bad they can’t catch up, no one can.” Bruno said.

As the group moved through the room, some competitors refused to make eye contact, while others stared with wide eyes. The men found space to get ready and Chris prepared to remove his clothes.

“This is going to be crazy.” Dale said to Colin with a huge grin on this face.

Chris unzipped his hoodie while Bruno stood behind him, helping pull it off his shoulders and arms. As it was removed, there was a collective gasp from the room. Without hesitation, Bruno pulled off Chris’ equally baggie sweat pants, leaving him clad in a shiny purple poser. 

The low murmurs of shock grew to utter mayhem. Shouts of terror and disgust mixed with pure rage and anger filled the room. A few men grabbed their clothes and stormed off, while a few looked on the verge of fainting.

Dale and Colin smiled as they started to apply oil to Chris’ perfectly brown skin.

“You want me to grab some weights so you can get pumped up?” Bruno asked.

“No need, I don’t need to and besides, I doubt there is anything heavy enough for me anyway.” Chris said as he relished Dale and Colin’s hands rubbing every inch of his body.

Over the load speaker, the super-heavyweight competitors were being called to the stage.

“Show time.” Chris said before leaning in and giving Bruno a long, passionate kiss. As he slowly moved towards the stage entrance, the three men could only stare in amazement before hustling to their seats to watch the show.

As the sat down, the first three competitors were already on stage and more were being called out. Under other circumstances, this would be the most astounding lineup of bodybuilders to ever grace a stage, each man was bigger and more ripped than they had ever been. When reigning champ Brandon Charles walked on stage, the crowd went wild. He was huge. The announcer read out his stats, which only made people cheer louder.

“Brandon Charles, three-time Mr. Olympia. 6’1” and weighing in at a record breaking 387lbs! Never has the Olympia stage been graced with such a massive specimen!”

Brandon moved confidently to the centre of the stage and as he raised his massive arms and hit a brutal double bicep pose, it was hard not to admire the phenomenal body he had built. Slabs of razor-sharp muscle exploded all over his body as his arms grew to dwarf his head. The audience was worked into a frenzy and the announcer could barely be heard over the cheers and applause.

“Our final competitor is a first for the Mr. Olympia contest. A bodybuilder who has never completed before. A 23 year old phenom that has shocked the entire bodybuilding world.” The announcer broke with his script before he read Chris’ stats, “I can’t believe these numbers are real! Standing 6 feet, Chris Smith just weighed in at, holy SHIT, 472lbs!”

The audience collectively gasped as the lights lowered in preparation of Chris’ entrance. Bruno grabbed Dale’s quad as Colin fondled his already growing cock. The lights shone from behind, illuminating Chris and creating a silhouette that was almost too outrageous to believe. The width of Chris’ body was mind-boggling as he stood motionless, waiting for the other lights to come on and when they did, he remained standing perfectly still, allowing the audience to fully digest what they were seeing. His dark skin glistened like he was carved from pure gold. Slowly, a smile crept across his handsome face as he started to move. His right leg moved forward and that small movement, caused a wave of muscle to erupt in every direction. Striations and veins appeared instantly, making his skin look invisible. As Chris moved to the centre of the stage, the other competitors visibly cowered, each man looking comically small next to Chris’ inhumanly massive body. Brandon Charles, who moments ago looked absolutely massive, suddenly looked like an amateur. His face reddening with anger as Chris stood next to him. The crowd roared in both excitement and shock.

“Competitors ready. First pose is double-bicep.”

Brandon wasted no time, he pivoted on his feet, flexed his huge quads and raised his arms. As he completed the pose, his expression was one of sheer determination.

Chris moved slower, wanting to drag out the inevitable. As his arms raised, his quads flexed. Each surpassed 57” with a shocking level of vascularity. His abs tightened making his waist look much smaller than its 35”. When his elbows reached 90 degrees, Chris’ lats started to spread, their mass was so extreme, opened like wings, pressing his arms higher. Looking twice the size of his head, Chris gritted his teeth and flexed his arms. When they reached their 40” maximum, Chris visibly struggled to turn his head, fighting against his neck and trap mass, to stare at his left bicep. If he wanted to, he could have stuck his tongue out and licked the shredded mass of muscle that was barely an inch from his face. For the audience, the display was truly shocking. Everyone had their phones out recording the spectacle.

Brandon started to scream with effort as he flexed harder, willing his body to swell bigger but it was no use, Chris dwarfed him in every way.

“Front lat spread.” The announcer said.

Brandon relaxed his pose and shot a look of pure hatred at Chris. Chris, seemingly unfazed, lowered his arms and placed his fists on either side of his waist. Instantly, his upper body inflated. There was no visible light between his individual muscles, he was only a solid wall of pulsing muscle. As his lats reached their full size, his fully flexed arms were pressed higher and further way from his body while his shoulders threatened to crush his head. To further his outrageous display of mass and muscle control, Chris sucked in stomach, displaying a textbook vacuum, making is relatively small waist look even smaller.

Brandon stopped preparing to pose and let out a loud scream that could be heard over the thunderous noise from the audience.

“STOP THIS SHIT-SHOW!” He yelled as the crowd became silent.

The current champ stared out at the crowd and continued to shout. “Look at this FREAK. Why is he even here? He doesn’t deserve to be on this stage with the rest of us real bodybuilders.”

Chris dropped the pose and turned to stare at Brandon, causing the smaller make to look worried.

“I don’t deserve to be here? LOOK AT ME!” Chris yelled back. “YOU ARE THE ONE THAT SHOULDN’T BE HERE. I”M WIPING THE FLOOR WITH ALL OF YOU” Chris yelled, unconsciously flexing individual muscles.

Chris turned to face the audience, squared his shoulders and started to inflate, flaring his lats, flexing his quads, tensing his arms and shoulders. “THIS is what bodybuilding is all about. Creating the BIGGEST, FREAKIEST BODY you can and my BODY IS THE BIGGEST ON THE FUCKING PLANET. Bruno, Dale and Colin. GET UP HERE! Let’s show these people what REAL MUSCLE LOOKS LIKE!”

Murmurs of confusion rippled through the crowd at the mention of the three men. They had been waiting for Chris’ signal and quickly made their way on stage. The other competitors looked at each other and back towards Chris as Bruno, Dale and Colin reached centre stage.

Chris smiled as the three men peeled off their clothes, causing another wave of shock and awe from the audience. each man was wearing a shiny poser and a perfect tan. With four men each weighting over 400lbs now on stage, the remaining bodybuilders looked tiny and defeated. Bruno turned to face Chris and started to pose, followed by Dale and Colin. As they cranked out one astounding pose after another, their massive bodies swelled bigger.

“THIS IS WHAT REAL MUSCLE LOOKS LIKE! You can try to ignore that freaks like us exist but it won’t matter because we aren’t going anywhere and we are NEVER stopping. You came here today to see huge, freaky, shredded muscle and that’s what you are going to get!” Chris yelled and turned towards the other three and started to pose with them. 

At first, the crowd didn’t know what to think but the more the four flexed, the more excited they became. Moments later, the audience gave in and started to shout and cheer. The four massive men were both shockingly huge and undeniably erotic. Each sporting a growing hard-on as they inflated larger and larger. A few other bodybuilders could be seen adjusting their own crotches. With some encouraging, a few others joined the impromptu pose-down. They looked so small next to the four men but they couldn’t resist getting close to so much muscle.

Chris moved towards Brandon Charles, who had moved further away from the muscle frenzy happening at centre stage. “Brandon, why don’t you join us?”

“Are you serious!” He replied with disgust.

“Come on, Look at you. I know you tried to pile on a shitload of muscle for this contest and I have to admit, it looks incredible on your frame. I know you didn’t reach my level but you have to admit, you’d love to be this huge.”

Brandon shook his head but his face betrayed him. His eyes couldn’t look away from Chris’ massive body.

“Now, why not join us and have some fun?” Colin said, extending a hand.

Brandon hesitated a moment before reaching out to grab Colin’s hand. The crowd cheered louder as the two mean joined the others. 

Bruno had just dropped a double bicep pose and transitioned into a side chest pose as he signalled for Chris and Brandon to join in. As the three men flexed, the crowd lost their minds. Three massive walls of muscle erupted, with Chris dominating them both. Brandon looked on with an unmistakable look of lust in his eyes as Bruno could not help pre-cum from soaking through his poser. Chris suddenly seemed to forget there was an audience.

“FUCK YEAH! Flex those huge bodies for me!” He yelled and squeezed his own pose harder, causing his pecs to press his chin higher and his arms to inflate even larger. Brandon let out a moan at the sight as Colin appeared from behind, running his hands up Brandon’s razor-sharpe back. The former champ looked shocked at first before his eyes rolled back in his head as Colin continued to explore his body. Chris dropped the pose and moved into a most muscular pose. His already impossibly large body exploded before everyone’s eyes. His eyes glazed over as he flexed harder than ever, knowing just how incredible he looked. Seconds later, he felt hands all over his vein-covered inhumanly large muscles. Through the shouts of awe and panic from the crowd, he could hear moans from the men surrounding him. Hard cocks threatening rip through posers grazed his monstrous quads as wet cum from some, splatted against his hot skin. A face nearby leaned in to kiss him but he didn’t know who it was, he was focussed on only one thing, showing the world just how massive and ripped he was.

“YES! THIS IS REAL MUSCLE!” Chris bellowed as he started to cum while still holding the pose. Bruno could no longer resist and pulled his rock-hard cock out of this posers while Dale rubbed his hips against Chris’ glutes. Colin was shaking from a powerful orgasm while staring at Chris. Brandon looked mortified by the display while inadvertently feeling his own raging hard-on.

Chris finally relaxed the pose and wrapped his arms around Bruno and Dale while looked at Colin. “That was incredible. Let’d get the fuck out of here and continue worshipping all this mass.”

As the group of massive, pumped freaks turned towards back stage, they heard a voice over the sounds of the crowd.

“Can I come?”

Chris turned and smiled at Brandon Charles who was still rubbing his crotch.

“Of course you can. And after we’re done, why don’t you come home with us and start growing that body as big or bigger than all of us?”

Brandon didn’t say anything. He only licked his lips and wrapped an arm around Colin and joined the others as they stepped off stage.

The End

• Like 10