Super Size Me: I Have Taboo Tendencies (Part 3 - I Have Daddy Issues/I Have Brotherly Love)

TheWeremuscleForest

*WARNING*: This story includes incestual themes and the subject of forced sex that may not be suitable for those who are against having sex with family members. Reader's discretion is advised. All subjects included in this story are of age and there will not be any issues associated with each character.

Watching from up on the deck at their summer home, Blaine is dumbfounded by what he is witnessing. For one, he can’t believe that Brandon would be so open to letting Brody seduce him into having a sexual encounter with him, especially since he has a wife at home. However, deep down, in a way, the handsome model wonders if maybe this could be an opportunity for him to quite possibly enhance his own prospects, both physically and financially.

Blaine is a bit vain and thinks that maybe he should approach the two brotherly behemoths and move forward with what he is thinking about. That is until someone else enters the picture. That someone surprises him unexpectedly.

“Taking in the sights, Blaine?”

A very rugged voice is heard behind him from about five feet away.

“Uh, huh?”

Blaine snaps out of his stupor and turns around to see an older, yet insanely massive muscular beast smiling at him. The man is wearing a tight flannel shirt, green and white striped, and painted on black jeans. The top two buttons on his shirt are unbuttoned, showing off his mammoth pec cleavage, gloriously covered in thick strands of black, red, and silvery fur. It isn’t necessarily something that Blaine hasn’t seen before, but it is obvious that this man is trying to look as ridiculously hot as possible, without being too revealing. His cock is draped down the side of his right leg inside his jeans, just resting.

Blaine glances briefly at it before looking back up at the man’s face. It is his father Branch, who has an even longer mane from even when he transformed with Brody all those months ago. His dad walks up to him and looks him straight in the eyes. He is quite sweaty, as his beard has a few drops of perspiration moving down onto his flannel top.

“Hello there, my boy. I am very happy to see that your brother Brandon came to his senses and decided to join me and Brody on our journey towards family perfection. It is something that I have envisioned for quite some time.”

Branch puts his left and right paws on Blaine’s shoulders.

“You were always the insanely good-looking one Blaine. I mean, you are all good-looking boys in my eyes, but you decided to show off our beautiful genes to the masses by posing in the media. I think maybe it is time for you to realize your full potential, don’t you think, son?”

The reluctant model starts moving away from him but ends up stopping at the edge of the deck and placing his hands along the banister. Branch undoes his jeans and slowly pulls them down to his gargantuan quads, which are glistening with sweat. His thick fur does little to hide the thick peaks and valleys of muscle beneath its covering. His cock stands at attention as it flares out to its full 12-inches. He is leaking profusely.

“Blaine, I promise that you won’t feel much pain. I am a big fucker, but you will likely outgrow me with ease. Your other brothers have done so, so why don’t you turn around and look at them again?”

The mature beast points at them along the riverbank, which makes Blaine turn around as Branch gets behind him. He slowly starts rubbing his son’s backside and is amazed by how round his boy’s ass is, even as a small man. Blaine tries to maneuver himself away from his father, but he is no match for his dad’s power. The older muscle giant moans deeply as he holds Blaine in position against the railing, trying not to exert too much force. He continues to massage his son’s glutes, reassuring him that he is going to do something he will enjoy later.

“Shh...Blaine. Relax son. I know you are scared of this, but everything will be alright. I hope you are not too fond of these clothes because they are not going to survive.”

Branch tears Blaine’s shorts open in the back and is getting a lot of resistance from his nervous offspring. The stunned man can feel his dad’s immense fingers starting to find their way to his hole, beneath his thin underwear. He wants to yell out, but he is quickly silenced by Branch’s huge paw that was holding him against the banister. Branch is now up against his son, trying to relax him as he continues to slowly rub his boy’s anus, as well as massaging his round butt. Somehow, this ends up calming Blaine down after a few minutes of teasing.

“That is a good boy, Blaine. Your big daddy is just trying to ease you into this. You will be just fine.”

The thickly muscled beast grins.

“Now, let’s get rid of these tiny briefs.”

Branch rips his son’s briefs off, releasing his cock in his shorts, and tosses the remnants over the banister. He then slowly penetrates Blaine’s anus with his fingers, rubbing its walls with light strokes, which gets a big groan from his son. He chuckles to himself in his deep-manly tone and can see a slight difference in Blaine’s demeanor now. He is starting to grind his father’s fingers but is trying to be subtle about it.

“I am seeing and feeling you do that Blaine. It is okay son, you will not have to worry about it, you don’t have to admit that you like it to me. We can keep this between us...well between me, you, and maybe your other brothers.”

He takes his hand off his son’s mouth, which he hopes will not result in any kind of backlash. He is not disappointed. Blaine, who is wearing a loose t-shirt and a ripped pair of yellow shorts, is now drenched in sweat from the stress of the situation. He is experiencing feelings he never thought he would feel for another man, let alone his own father. It does bother him quite a bit. Branch now kicks his jeans off and over the side of the deck. His pecs are getting bigger somehow, possibly due to his excitement. They are nearly spilling out of his flannel.

“Why do I feel like this dad? That isn’t normal, is it? What are you doing to me?”

“It is just a part of who we are, Blaine. Getting to the root of each one of us in this family can sometimes take a little bit of effort, but we eventually get there. I think you are ready for me; don’t you think?”

Branch removes his fingers from Blaine’s anus and wraps his bloated arms around his son’s waist to turn him around to look at him. He then wraps his son’s legs around his own monstrous waist, and slowly starts to squeeze his mammoth cock inside him. The handsome model groans loudly, feeling his dad spreading him further apart. The massive older stud is so pumped that he feels his pecs pop another button off his flannel shirt. The shocked young man stares intently at his dad’s giant pectorals as they become much clearer to view. This kind of interaction makes Branch leak inside his model son, which the handsome man feels as it slowly flows up inside him.

“Mmm…my boy. I am loving how you are looking at my chest. Let me see if I can make this a little…bit…more…interesting.”

Branch grunts and groans trying to make himself swell even larger. He moans feeling his bloated shoulders and biceps tensing as he flexes even harder. His upper body shakes wildly, but he is still able to hold his son against him. He manages to rip his sleeves apart finally as his giant guns emerge victorious. He lets his son put his hands on his huge pythons and feel the giant corded veins pulsing beneath the skin. Blaine is really starting to enjoy the experience now.

“I don’t know why I am having such strong thoughts about you dad, but I want to see more.”

“I know you want more son. I will do my best to provide…more…pleasure.”

His father’s flannel is now ripping up along his shoulders, revealing the enormous boulders that were once hidden. He hears Blaine let out a deep moan, which makes him moan as well. He continues to let the precum fill his son’s insides and knows that this will be extremely easy now. The pump is providing the desired effect for him, and he knows now that he will probably make himself cum just by hulking out of his shirt.

“I have always had a fetish for hulkouts dad. I always hid this from everyone.”

“And I am going to give you what you desire Blaine. Now your big daddy wants to burst out the back of this puny shirt…RRAAWWRR!!”

Branch flares his lats as they blast through the sides of the fabric. His pecs can now be seen from each side, which gets Blaine’s attention. He looks as if he wants to do something to them. His father smiles and leans him into his chest. The young man rips the rest of his buttons off and opens his shirt. His beautifully carved torso is free to be explored. His huge abdominal cavity heaves in excitement as his boy fingers his hairy slabs.

“Fuck yes Blaine. Do it! You are going to make your old man turn you into a gawd. Worship my body and you will be given the greatest gift imaginable.”

Pumped even bigger than before, Branch’s quads and glutes thrust harder against Blaine. Like the hulk, the thick beast splits the back of his shirt in half, reveling in the sounds of the fabric giving way. He shoots his mammoth load inside his son as he feels Blaine running his tongue and fingers up and down his chest, feeling each muscle against his face. He sucks both of his father’s huge nipples, making his dad produce even more cum than he even thought possible.

“Uhh…uhh…fuck yes boy. I love it! Now, I demand that you grow against me now. As your maker, I IMPLORE YOU TO DO IT!”

The handsome young man can feel his body shaking. His thin muscles are starting to twitch, which is making Branch lose his freaking mind. He can feel his heart rate soaring against his son, who is now moaning and groaning. He feels like he is going to cum again at any second but is trying to hold it back. The nervous young man stops what he is doing to talk to his father.

“Uhh fuck dad, I can’t concentrate anymore. It feels like my entire body is in a state of ecstasy. I don’t know if I should be enjoying it or resisting it.”

Branch and his son have now moved away from the edge of the deck and are trying to find a spot where they can get a bit more comfortable. It doesn’t take long before things start to get more interesting with Blaine. He barely has his feet on the ground when he starts to feel them swelling. He was wearing flip-flops, but those are no match for the sheer power of his newly swollen toes that are now smashing them. His dad remains standing in front of him, holding Blaine against his pumped chest. He tears his flannel off and grunts.

“Show me what you are capable of Blaine. Let it all go, and don’t worry about the consequences.”

He can see his son’s calves expanding as his quads begin to swallow up his tattered shorts. They look as if someone is blowing them up like a balloon. The branches of veins and capillaries multiply in seconds on top of two monstrously bloated tree trunks that are now accentuating Blaine’s already impressive ass. He moans in delight feeling his glutes stretching the opening in the back of his shorts. The material is ripping gradually, parting to make way for what is swelling beneath it.

Branch is now running his hands along his son’s ass and growing cock, which is bulging beneath the front of his shorts. It emerges out the left side of them and continues to swell. His dad moans, finally spraying his seed all over the deck and gets down on his knees to massage his boy’s throbbing lower half. He is greeted with a few jets of precum on his face and pecs. It is as if Blaine’s cock is trying to tell him something, but the mature beast wants his son to experience a full hulkout.

“GOOD BOY! I always knew what all my boys were capable of. Let’s keep the fun going.”

“I…I do LOVE IT dad…I don’t want it to stop.”

Wanting to see a complete blowout of his son’s shorts, he tucks Blaine’s mammoth rod back inside and sees it start to stretch the waistband of his beleaguered pants. In less than five seconds, they both hear a snap as it hangs helplessly against his growing adonis belt. Branch reaches up to pet it and marvels at its thickness. He even kisses it. He can his son sigh loudly.

The muscles in his chest and abdomen are next. Blaine lets out a few “Yes”’s as his swelling abdominal wall emerges from nonexistence. His obliques and stabilizers expand to match the rest of his lower torso. They are all entirely visible underneath his shirt and extremely deep and cavernous.

Branch smiles as he looks to the side and sees that his son’s engorged ass is what is keeping his shorts on his body. He quickly pulls them off him and tosses them to the side. He is now toying with his boy’s package, teasing his huge ballsac with his mouth, playing with each testicle, and is sucking on both. Blaine gasps in delight as he moves his dad’s face up to his bloated 11-inch rod. His father grins as he slowly sucks on the beast, slurping and enjoying the precum as it slides down his throat. His big paws are directed by his son’s expanding hands to find their way to his thickening chest.

“Feel me become the hulk dad, it…feels…ssoo…gguuoodd…”

Blaine starts to rip his shirt, but Branch motions for him to stop. He only slightly tears it along the top, leaving a minor gap. This is just enough to notice the giant cavern that is developing between his two growing enormous pectorals. This gets his father’s attention as he gets back up to his feet. They are nearly eye-level since Blaine was already about the same height as his dad.

“I want to feel your chest grow up against mine, you beautiful boy. Make it happen.”

Branch is now pressing his huge hairy torso up against his son’s. This seems to be accelerating the growth because Blaine’s chest inflates rapidly, his drenched shirt now painted to his body. They smile at each other as his dad leans in to kiss his son softly on his lips. He laughs as his growing boy feels his shirt ripping in half. His back muscles bulging bigger and wider, lats pushing his arms further away from his torso.

Blaine tears his shirt off finally, showing off what the rest of his upper body is doing. He moans feeling his arms pumping more blood and swelling bigger and bigger. The more mature monster marvels at how quickly they are growing and reaches over to squeeze both of them. His son moans as he does so and feels as if he is about to erupt.

“I can’t hold it in any longer dad. This whole experience has pumped me up to the point that I can’t hold it any longer.”

“That is normal Blaine. Let’s cum together and enjoy the ride.”

The two muscle beasts moan and groan, grinding against each other, both showering their swollen torsos with volcanic eruptions, laughing and sighing at the same time. Branch is now noticing his son’s neck bulging wider, as well as his boyish looks dissipating. The hair on his head is falling off, leaving a thickly muscled dome of masculinity which is reshaping his face. He is still remarkably attractive, only now, he is also looking more like an alpha male.

He smiles as he flexes his gargantuan 23-inch guns and bloated forearms. His slick skin at this time is now being covered in thick mounds of fur. His dad grunts knowing that it is in their DNA to be furry beasts. Blaine isn’t too sure if he wants to be hairy but knows it would be too tall of a task to keep up with the maintenance.

“Don’t worry about it son. You are still the best-looking of us all. Don’t let the others know that I told you that, though.”

Blaine smiles and shakes his head no.

“You know how unpredictable I can be dad.”

“Let me have a look at your backside, my boy.”

The young hulk obliges as he turns around and flexes his back. His delts, traps, and shoulders swell in unison, displaying their sheer power. Branch leans in to kiss and mouth each one of them. Blaine grunts a few times and rubs his ass up and down on his father’s pole. It dribbles a few ribbons of precum along the concaves of Blaine’s huge rump.

“I am going to love teasing you all the time, old man.”

He just now notices that his voice is a couple octaves lower now.

“WHOA! My voice sounds like that now. This is fucking amazing!”

His dad remarks about how hairy and huge his ass is. He admits that he wants to play with it and then rim the hell out of it, but Blaine has other ideas. He turns around quickly to face the older beast.

“I don’t think so mister. You may have created me and had your way with me before I became a hulk, but now I get to have some fun.”

The fur that was encircling Blaine’s body appears to be done thickening up. He is now running his fingers through the tufts of fur on his chest and abs. His father is back to pressing his equally impressive torso along his son’s. This time they can match sizes with each other. Their big nipples are finding their way to each other and can touch. This immediately sends ripples of pleasure between the two hulks.

“I really like this game dad. I hope we can do this a lot more; don’t you agree?”

“Son…I think we can play a lot more games now that we are our true selves.”

They slowly squeeze inward, trying to get past their giant pec shelves, to lightly kiss again before ending up on the deck floor. They will roughhouse for several minutes as it starts to rain outside. The two beasts enjoy how the raindrops just cascade down their swollen bodies. Besides chatting briefly, his immense son flexes his muscles which distracts Branch to the point that Blaine overpowers him and turns him over. He has his father laying on his stomach as he plunges his thick tool inside his father.

This unexpectedly excites Branch, which makes him yell in delight. His huge hulking son pounds him relentlessly for several minutes, unaware that they are being observed from a close distance. Eventually, a deep and gruff voice is heard. One of them says,

“Well…well…well…look who decided that they wanted to join the beast’s club?”

While the other one says,

“You are really good at plowing our father, Blaine. I doubt that Vanessa ever got that kind of effort out of you before this.”

They both look up and notice that Brody and Brandon are now standing on the steps going up to the deck and are watching their other brother and their father having fun without them.

“Hello fellow beasts…as you can see, I have our dad right where I want him. And no, I don’t think that Vanessa will ever get this kind of effort out of me. I doubt she will ever take me back now that I am…you know…a demigod. Heh!”

Brody and Bran look at each other and smile. Both high-five each other as they make it up to the top of the deck. It isn’t long before they are both sporting huge swollen tools, ready for action once again. Only this time, it will be a much more intense family reunion. Branch looks up at them as they stand above his face, drooling cocks bouncing in unison with each other.

“Oh, hello boys. I think maybe it is time for the three of us to spend some more quality time together. Don’t you think?”

I think maybe you know what will happen next.

• Like 5