Bobby Jr Parts 1-3 (part 4 added 9/6/22

Mickyh32

Hi guys I have transferred this story over from the old forum. Pt 4 is still getting written I will have it out ASAP 

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, Bobby Jr presses the entrance buzzer outside HM Longside Prison and waits. 

A few seconds later the door unlocks, "Enter" came the voice from the intercom. Bobby Jr walks in and heads to the sign in desk.

"Bobby Jr here to see Bobby Sr" he tells the officer sitting at the desk. The officer looks at Bobby. "You look just him!!" The officer replies as he hands Bobby a visitor pass. "Head over to the search area then to the waiting room, then they'll call you from there."

Bobby takes the pass and heads over to the search officer who goes over his body with a metal detector. After this is done he directs Bobby to the waiting room.

This was Bobby Jr's weekly visit to see his father. Bobby Jr is 18 and his father has been in prison for around half his sons life.

Bobby Sr was sent down 6 and a half years ago following the reopening of a case in which he was accused of assault and lethal battery at the age of 18. At the time he was accused of crushing a young mans head in at a illegal underground fight club, at the same event he brutally murdered his brothers friend. Other incidents include the savage beating of his next door neighbours son and 2 on duty police officers. At the time their was amazingly no overwhelming evidence to tie him to the murders. That was until 6 years ago when the case was reopened following the recovery of a bodycam during the demolition of his house, which was found to belong to one of the deceased police man. A trial ensued and Bobby Sr was found guilty and sentenced to life imprisonment.

Bobby Jr had been waiting around 5 mins when the visitation officer came to get him and lead him and other visitors to the prisoner visitor room. As they were walking to the room Bobby got a message, he had a quick glance and it read, " All is in place BB, 8PM tomorrow at the old location"  The message was finished with a punching emoji,a boxing glove emoji. An happy but slightly unerring evil grin became etched on Bobbys face. He quickly replied back " fucking yes, can't break a family tradition!!"

The door to the visitor room opened, Bobby Jr walked in and instantly saw the mirror image of him sat at the table only difference being his dad was 20 years older. Bobby bound over and gave his waiting father a hug.

"Oooomphhhhh" cough cough, " pretty strong like I was at your age son!" Bobby Jr's bear hug nearly squeezing the life out of his dad. "Looks like the test affect has taken hold, looking broad son! Told you you could trust Vasily!"

Bobby let go of his dad and chuckled, "seems I've more than definitely acquired your freaky genetics dad, 250kg for 10 on bench press earlier, won't be long till I'm hitting 300kg and yes I'm looking huge, got pics to show you later." Bobby takes a seat opposite his dad.

"So son how has the 'other' training been coming on? You managed to break my record yet hahaha? Also last week you told me you were waiting on further info about the event, so come on tell all?" Bobby Sr enthusiastically asks.

Bobby Jr again etches the unerring evil smile on his face, reaches into his pocket and gets his phone out.

" I thought you'd never ask pops, your record was 6 padded and 4 steel in one hour?" Bobby asks as he scrolls through his photos, his dad nods in agreement. "Take a look at these!" Firstly Bobby shows his dad a photo of his basement gym, the boxing area completely empty and time stamped at 1456pm. Bobby scrolls across to the second pic, time stamped at 1556pm, the pic made his dad's eyes bulge, the boxing area was now full with 12 completely destroyed padded boxing bags and 8 mangled steel columns. 

" Double what you got dad, fuuuuuuck I'm something special aren't I!" Bobby exclaims.

"Damn son you seem to be a shit tonne stronger and more powerful then I was at 18, I can safely say your definitely gonna own this event, whatever it is." Bobby's dad beams with delight as he knows his son will most certainly be carrying on his work in some way.

" So son I'm intrigued to see what Vasilys test has done in helping you with your physique, as I said earlier your looking broad!!" Bobby Sr asked.

He wasn't wrong. Bobby Jr's frame belying his 18yrs, even through his super tight clothing you could see the orbs that formed his shoulders, 2 juicy thick slabs of pec stretching his top, every bend of his arms forced his biceps to bundle n bulge into a powerful peak.

" Just look at this, took this fresh after a upper body session this morning!!" Bobby Jr selected the pic and showed it to his dad.
Screenshot_20220218-154134_Instagram.thumb.jpg.6514e03d3950c4fd7508e52a897710da.jpg.e574d82cb3ab15b669bc89fa91564f0d.jpg

Bobby Sr eyes again bulged when he saw his sons large physique. "Fucking hell son, lean but sweet Jesus you have a shed load more muscle than I did, seeing that I can now understand how you destroyed more bags n colums then I did. Please tell me your gonna be putting all that power and muscle to good use!!" Bobby Sr asked.

Bobby Jr's eyes lit up, he smiled once again, "  Now that you mention it! You see, there hasn't been any sort of meet ups like you did back when you were my age with Uncle Johnny, so I started asking round a couple of months ago and low and behold I've managed to get one up and running, same location as back in your day too, got confirmation on the way here for tomorrow being launch night. Can't wait now! Been a while since a D'eath has competitively broke a few bones and the odd skull!!"

As his dad was about to answer the buzzer went for time up. 

They both got up and embraced each other, "Can't wait to hear how you've done son!" Bobby Sr whispers into his sons ear. 

Bobby Jr acknowledges him, "Off course, no one's gonna beat me!" With that he turned and left.

As he was walking out he got his phone and made a call, " Hey its me, on my way back, is everything ready?" An evil grin came across his face as he listened to the reply,  " Excellent, why wait till tomorrow to start!" He ended the phone call.

Bobby arrived home around 20 mins later, he was met by Vasily, "So where is the little shit Vas?" Bobby asks as he peels his top off, his huge frame glistening slightly from having the top on, he cracks his bull thick neck and rough calloused knuckles. 

" He's In the area down the basement sir!" Vasily replied, " this one should not take you too long!"

Bobby turned back and looked at him, " The short n sweet ones are just as enthralling, I'll let you know when to make the call!" Bobby opens the basement door and shuts it behind him.

He walks down the stairs into at first a dimly lit but we'll equipped basement gym. 

He turns a corner, and there in the middle of the floor is The Area, which has more light surrounding it. Stood in the middle was a guy in his mid 20s,blindfolded, stripped to the waist, his body was uncomparable to the mass of Bobby's, he was thin and athletic, Bobby must have had at least 90lb on him. The guy could hear Bobby coming.

Bobby entered The Area,  "Name?" He barked at the guy.

" S s s ssimon" came the fear laden answer. "W w w w wwwhooo aare you?"

Bobby reached out and tore the blindfold off, with the other hand he instantly wrapped it round Simons thin neck and easily hoisted him 4ft off the floor. "Your not Simon anymore…….." he brings Simon face to face with him, "..... your practice!"

Bobby tightens his grip round his neck and swings the rest of his body round on to his collosal shoulders and beefy traps, he uses his other hand to steady him. He then lifts Simons body up and few feet then slams it down hard across his traps and delts, to Simon it felt like being bashed against solid stone,  each slam met with a loud masculine grunt and the crunching of bone. After 6 shattering slams Bobby let's Simons broken body fall on the floor, he turns round and looks down at the bruised body. Simons breathing now slow, painful and crackly.  

Bobby kneels down next to him, grabs his head and sits him up, Bobby lifts his right muscular arm, his deep, sweaty, hairy teen pits oozing a masculine scent, he rams Simons head deep inside and holds it there, Simons body begins to convulse, he is fighting for breath but Bobby's pit is suffocating what life is left. After around 30secs Simons body goes limp, for extra reassurance,  it wasn't needed but Bobby loves to experiment,  he tenses his tricep and slams it down on to the side of Simons head, a dull crack broke the silence, Bobby lifted his arm and saw a sizeable dent in the side of his victims head.

He pushed the body off him, he got up and made his way back upstairs,  he opens the basement door, Vasily is sat waiting. Bobby smiles at him, " 3mins 26secs! Quickest yet! Make the call! "

Bobby continues upstairs to go and shower and change.

Vasily began a video call. The organiser of the fight club wanted evidence that all competitors have what it takes to go "All the way!" Vasily began walking round the dead body paying close attention to the deformed torso and broken head. 

A few mins later the voice of the organiser spoke, " This is acceptable, full confirmation is now given to attend tomorrow,  Bobby will be the youngest competitor, he will fight first." The call ended. 

The next day Bobby woke up at 8, he looked at his plan for the day, all it read was, food, 2hrs push workout including boxing, inject,  more food, and in capitals FIGHT NIGHT.

Bobby made his way downstairs to the kitchen were Vas was preparing his pre workout breakfast, as well as it being fight night it was also the start of a major bulk phase for Bobby, he turns 19 in 2 months, the goal, to be the biggest, strongest, meanest 19yr old there is. His starting cals would be 7250 per day, with a steady increase every few weeks. 

Bobby sat down in front of 2 huge plates of food. Vas had prepared 4 bagels, 300g oats  mixed with 80g of protein powder and 2 rump steaks, a whopping 3066 cals. Bobby demolished it all in 15 mins. 

"That didn't even touch the sides, I'm feeling good about today, feeling STRONG" he flexes his unpumped 18 n half inch bicep."Time to go and destroy my chest!!"

Bobby leaps off his chair and heads down to the basement, Vas follows with a medium sized zipped up black case. Once in the basement Bobby heads straight to the bench press.

"Load that to 100kg man while I stretch!" Bobby orders Vas. Vas nods and loads the bar to the required weight, " thanks, now fuck off and get the punch area ready, gimme 20 and 12  I'm feeling goooooooooood!" Bobby says. 

"Yes boss, enjoy your workout!" Vas replies as he walks to the other side of the expansive basement gym ro prep the punch area.

Bobby peels his tee off, he loves to workout topless, seeing his muscles bulge before his very eyes. He lays down on the bench, grabs the bar and easily hoists it off,  he then fires out 50 perfect reps, 100kg nothing to him. He racks it, looks at his reflection, his pecs already bulging, he adds a further 50kg, again easily getting 25 reps. His pumped pecs, still with enough power for more.  Bobby whacks it up to 200kg, 17 reps. He stands up, " No more fucking games, I'm doing it!!" He screams out. He adds a further 100kg to the bar, his previous best was 250 for 10. "ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH" He screams, he instantly lays back down, grabs the bar, he slowly but steadily hoists the bar off, as he lowers his arms begin to shake, but he growls as it gets lower, he then begins pushing up with all his strength,it goes up a little easier, " YOU PUSSY ONE MORE" he yells to himself, again the bar lowers, pain etched on his face, but he wasn't giving up, again he begins to push up, he slams the weight back on the rack,he gets up and looks at his reflection in the mirror, his pecs were beet red and bulging with sickenly pumped muscle, he grabs a near by mug, he squeezes it into his pec gap, he twists to the side and hits a side chest pose, as his pecs bunch up they inflict a devastating amount of power on the mug, CRRRRACCCKKK, within seconds it's in pieces and fell to the floor.

He begins to march purposefully over to the punch area, Vas had only just finished putting the last steel beam up. "Move out of the fucking way!!"  Bobby barks. Vas knows by now that when Bobby is in this mood he does well to stay clear, he leaves the area.

Bobby descends on the first of 20 punch bags, his fists primed ready,  "1" bam,bam,bam SMASH, "2" bam bam bam SMASH. With unerring power and accuracy Bobby begins a 3 punch demolition job on the punch bags, after every 3rd punch the bag explodes, as the onslaught continues his punches get harder and harder, he breezes through the rest, with one to go, he composes himself, his knuckles crack as he clences and unclenches his fists, he primes his left fist, BAM, SMASH, with one punch the last bag obliterates.

"The Power!!!" He strides over to the 12 steel beams and begins a similar destruction job, after only 6 punches on each the beams buckle and give way to Bobby's ridiculous power. Once he had finished he strode over to where Vas was standing.

In one hand Vas had a 2500cal gain shake and in the other a 2ml syringe of a misty coloured liquid. Bobby grabbed the shake and downed it in seconds.

"Do it" he orders Vas, Vas pins the needle into Bobby's meaty delt. The super mix of Test Enth, Test Cyp, Tren, Deca, Winny, Dbol and Growth starts circulating through Bobby's body. 

"Time to rest now Vas, need to get myself mentally prepared for tonight." Bobby heads off to his room.

It's 830pm later that day, Bobby and Vas have arrived at the designated place for the fights. They are both sat in the competitor zone along with the other fighters. Bobby looks round, a focused and powerful look etched on his face, he sees that he has a physical size advantage over a few of the other fighters, but the power he knows he has means that he is not afraid of the bigger ones either. Deep down he wants to test himself against the much bigger fighters but also can't deny that he'd like to completely annihilate one of the smaller ones too. 

"OK Bobby," Vas says, " your first on remember so remember the rules, you have 5mins to either snuff the fuckers or put them in a worse condition then you come the end. That's the only 2 ways you win, if it's feeling easy, put on a show like I know you can!!"

Bobby turns and cracks a little smile, " if anyone lives I've not done my job right Vas, I've run various scenarios in my head, I know what I'm gonna do!" Bobby quickly returns to deep concentration. 

At 845pm a announcement tone comes through the speakers,  BING BONG, " Could Bobby and Martyn please make there way to the fight zone. Without even a acknowledgement of Vas Bobby gets up, he looks and sees Martyn. Martyn was one of the smaller fighters, his physique was one of a seasoned gymnast, he looks over at Bobby, his eyes easily giving away that he finds Bobby's bigger physique intimidating.

They both make their way to the fight zone, they meet in the middle, Bobby's physique easily dwarfing his opponents, his dominating gaze fixed on Martyns ever growing look of worry and trepidation, Bobby cracks his neck and bounces his bulging pecs in intimidation. After being reminded of the rules by the organiser they separate to their respective ends. A bell indicates the start of the 5min timer.

Bobby strides in whilst Martyn moves more cautiously, Bobby moves closer and let's fly with a few ghost punches, he purposely leaves his midsection exposed hoping his opponent would take the bait, he did, Martyn aims a hefty punch at Bobby's midsection, it's met with a dull thud, a slight wince appears on martyns face, laughing and sensing strike 1 Bobby loads up his left fist and let's fly with a strike plum in the centre of martyns face, Martyns nose shatters as he collapses onto the floor, he stays down, in and out of consciousness, " Get up and fight!" goads Bobby. Martyn gingerly gets to his feet, "4 mins remaining" came the call. Martyn advances once again letting fly with punches but Bobby easily blocks or dodges. Bobby gets closer, letting fly with a quick one two to Martyns midsection, Martyn stumbles back against the padding,  Bobby senses his opportunity, he moves in quicker, with fists super charged he begins a rapid punching onslaught to the midsection of Martyn, left,right quicker than the eye can see, Bobby's fists connecting with organs and bone in equal devastating fashion. Bobby's punches are so hard, bone starts breaking through skin. After 20secs of constant beating, Bobby stands back and aims one final punch the the side of Martyns head,he hits the floor in less then a second, his body gyrating as he is rendered unconscious.  Bobby bends down and with one hand scoops up Martyns nearly lifeless body and brings it closer to his, with his other arm he proudly flexes his clearly pumped bicep and begins to parade around the fight zone.

" Let it be known that the D'eaths are back and I fear no-one!" Bobby announces him self and then with one powerful squeeze of his arm he shatters Martyns spine and let's the lifeless body drop on the floor.

He walks off back to the competitor zone where Vas is waiting for him. "Enough of a show!" He snarls as he walks past him. 

The fight club is weekly so Bobby's next round would be a week later. After a quick freshen up they start making there way home. Their route home takes them through a industrial estate,with it now being pitch black it was difficult to see what was around them. They were nearly through it when suddenly there came a flash of light from the left, quicker then they could react two figures appeared and dragged them into a building.

THUD, Bobby's spins round and sees that Vas has been knocked out. "Vas!' He turns back round and is met with a rocket powered punch to the face, Bobby  collapses to the floor, as he looks up he sees a huge figure of a man, bending closer to him, he feels himself getting dragged up, then BANG, another hit to the face, a third is attempted but a familiar voice intervenes. 

"Enough for now Ivan, get him up" came the voice.

Bobby feels himself getting picked up and sat on a chair, Firstly he looks at his attacker, a tall broad guy in his mid 20s, he had the physique of a off season pro  bodybuilder but the strength of many a men, it takes a lot to knock Bobby of his feet. His gaze then turns to the man approaching him.

"Uncle Johnny??"  Bobby asks in surprise. 

"Hi Bobby, I see you've already been made welcome by Ivan here, its amazing how strong those Russians get, now before I let him continue, how's your father doing inside, miraculous how that bodycam footage just appeared wasn't it haha!!" Johnny replied. 

Bobby,  slightly groggy but able to speak, " You fucking traitorous bustard, it was you, you thought my dad was mean, well wait till I get my hands on you!!"

Johnny smiles, " tut tut boy, think its time you learned some manners, over to you Ivan" Johnny replies as he walks away. 

Ivan walks over to Bobby, he picks him up one handed from the chair, he then head butt's him twice, shattering his nose, he throws Bobby on the floor, he grabs him by his tee and slams him hard back first on the floor twice, he then grabs  Bobby by his arm hoists him till he is on his tiptoes then begins pounding his midsection, Bobby is a tough  nut but even his defences are starting to weaken now. Ivan grabs him with both hands and lifts him over his head and launches Bobby against the wall.  Bobby lands with  a thud. Ivan walks over , kneels next to him, lifts Bobby's head and aims two powerful punches to his face, knocking him cold out.

Ivan gets up, walks out and locks the door behind him.

After what only felt like seconds the darkness was slowly pierced by the Bobbys eyes reopening as much as they could and letting the light in, at first everything was a blur and he could hear mumbling noises which sounded like his name being called out. After a few more minutes his eyes got used to the light and the mumbling became distinctively clear, he was hearing the familiar tone of Vasily calling his name, " Bobby, bobby can you hear me!!" 

Bobby shirked and nodded his head, as of yet unable to speak due to his face being in a bad way from Ivans beating. He looked around and saw that he was in his bedroom, he tried to sit up but pain shot through his back, he winced and stayed lying down.

Vasily leaned forward, " Don't try to move yet Bobby, your still in a bad way but im slowly fixing you. What did that thug do to you man?? Don't be mad at me as im kind of to blame! You see until last night i thought i was still pals with your uncle Johnny, he approached me some months ago and ask to me to come up with a anabolic which gifted both size and strength in rapid time, i explained to him that i would need to test it before drafting a final product, but your uncle was having non of it and didnt care for the testing, and who am i to question a D'eath!! So reluctantly i set about making the anabolic, i sent it off to Johnny but heard nothing. So i assuming he used it to create that freak from last night!" 

Bobby tried to smile but he couldn't, " No need to apologise Vas, you werent to know, but one thing is for sure they are going to pay!!" came bobbys slow croaky response.

Vasily took Bobbys hand in his, " That is in hand young sir, because you see, i made 2 anabolics for johhny but only gave him the one, the other i have kept since and been constantly tweaking it, adding new variants to it, i ran the final compound through a modelling system this morning, i entered all your stats and figures into the system and it came back with a 100% compatible match, so once your all better we can start to pump you full of it, it works just fine by itself but it also makes you very very hungry so were gonna combine it with a very high calorie food plan, i estimate the full course will take 5 days, so lets get you better and get you HUUUUUGE!!"

Over the next few weeks with help from a physician, Vasily got Bobby back on his feet, stretching, getting used to being active again, slowly increasing his calories in readiness for the huge mass eating phase coming up. Bobby slowly got back to gym work,  he'd not touched a weight in 4 weeks  but he could still rep out 150kg like it was nothing. Finally 4 weeks after the incident Bobby was ready to begin the 5 day growth phase using Vasilys improved formula.

(the following part im doing as a diary entry style as wanting to focus more on the good stuff later on!!!)

Day 1, 2ml jab on waking.

Morning weight: 180lb. Breakfast cals: 6500. Bench press( 10 reps): 200kg, Deads(10 reps): 270kg. Squat(10 reps): 220. Lunch cals: 4500. 100 pull ups. 100 press ups. Teatime cals: 4500.  1 min timed: 20 bags, 10 steel columns. Pre bed cals:1000.

Day 2, 2ml jab on waking.

Morning weight: 220lb. Breakfast cals: 8500. Bench press( 10 reps): 270kg, Deads(10 reps): 310kg. Squat(10 reps): 260. Lunch cals: 6500. 150 pull ups. 150 press ups. Teatime cals: 6500.  1 min timed: 35 bags, 22 steel columns. Pre bed cals:1500.

Day 3, 2.5ml jab on waking

Morning weight: 300lb. Breakfast cals: 10500. Bench press( 10 reps): 295kg, Deads(10 reps): 340kg. Squat(10 reps): 295kg. Lunch cals: 8500. 210 pull ups. 210 press ups. Teatime cals: 8500.  1 min timed: 42 bags, 30 steel columns. Pre bed cals:2000.

Day 4, 3ml jab on waking

Morning weight: 380lb. Breakfast cals: 11500. Bench press( 10 reps): 330kg, Deads(10 reps): 390kg. Squat(10 reps): 320kg. Lunch cals: 9500. 260 pull ups. 260 press ups. Teatime cals: 9500.  1 min timed: 51 bags, 37 steel columns. Pre bed cals:2500.

Day 5, 3.5ml jab on waking

Morning weight: 450lb. Breakfast cals: 12500. Bench press( 10 reps): 400kg, Deads(10 reps): 470kg. Squat(10 reps): 360kg. Lunch cals: 10500. 310 pull ups. 310 press ups. Teatime cals: 10500.  1 min timed: 70 bags, 50 steel columns. Pre bed cals:3000.

Bobby woke up on day 6 and made the familiar walk to the bathroom for his morning weigh, he can hear and smell his breakfast getting cooked downstairs by Vasily, he gets to the bathroom and before he even looks in the mirror he gets on the scale, he looks down at the number, the scale reads a staggering 502lb!!! He looks in the mirror and sees the final result of the past 5 days.

"Fuuuuuuck!!!" came the deep loud cry form Bobbys mouth, " there is definitely gonna be no stopping me now!!"

This is what Bobby saw in the mirror:

tumblr_53e98662fd5a319f643aaed2a9fdf734_9cad656a_400.jpg.7bf70be8bb68d570f2fa95499f6681c1.jpg.ef40b71d4adc1f79fcf164a402efc764.jpg

Underneath his still youthful but rugged bearded face were what can only be described as 2 large atlas stones covered in thick dense juicy lean muscle that made up his shoulders both looking big enough and powerful enough to do brutal damage to anything it touched. Leading down to a gargantuan set of arms, both look they would stretch the tape close to 30 inches and easily bigger then some guys heads, quads and even waists.  He looks at his pecs, both thick enough even unpumped to stand a dumbbell vertically on the shelf. Flanking the chest were some insanely thick wide lats, even unflexed they were wider than some flexed lat spreads, they added to what was already some incredible overall width, shoulder to shoulder Bobby had to be at least 3.5ft wide, add at least another 1.5 when flexed!! Make no mistake about it this was lean mass gain of the highest order, his body still holding a relatively low amount of body fat which made his muscles bulge and make his overall appearance look frightening which was the ultimate goal.

Bobby bound downstairs to the kitchen where his colossal breakfast was waiting for him, Vasily took one look at Bobby, smiled and nodded his head.

"Yip its safe to say i got that formula spot on, that thug stands no chance against you now Bob, your at least twice his size and ALOT stronger too!!" Vasily added.

Bobby proudly flexed his huge guns, peaks bigger then anything they had both seen formed on his arm, rising nearly past half way up his forearm,  underneath his arm revealed 2 dark cavenous pits, easily big enough to house the luckiest of heads. " You got that right Vas, that fucker stands no chance im going to fucking annihilate him, destroy him, make him beg to stay alive!! But im a D'eath and revenge is my only game!!! I need to test this strength and power on some unknowing souls, get it sorted Vas!!!" Bobby barked.

Again Vas just smiled, " that is all in hand, i knew you'd want to have a trail run, so last night i took the liberty of getting hold of a said soul, he should be round in an hour, whilst your having fun down there i'll be finding out where Johnny and his thug are camping out and we can pay them a visit tonight!!" 

Bobby cracked a dominant smile, " Your the best Vas, im heading down to prepare, bring the soul down when he gets here!!!" Bobbys marches off down to the basement to prepare.

Upstairs, Vasily was using all his contacts he could to find the whereabouts of Johnny and Ivan, every now and then the silence getting broke by the loud growls and the banging of extremely heave weights by Bobby in the basement.  Around 45 mins later the bell rang, Bobbys soul was here. Vas got up, opened the Basement door, he was met with a powerful stench of teen muscle sweat and musk, " He's here Bob, get ready!" he said. All he got in reply was a bone shivering growl!! 

Vasily got to the door and opened it, in front of him was a guy in his early 20s, he looked around 200lb, slightly muscled but more fat, a casual gym goer you;d say, he had a bright red t-shirt on, emblazoned on the front were the words, SOME GUYS LOVE MUSCLE WROSHIP, GET OVER IT! Vas smiled, " You must be Rob, come in, Bobby is downstairs waiting, i'll take you down!!" 

Rob smiled, " Thanks man, ive never seen Bobby on the scene before, must be new, im looking forward to it!!" He follows Vas. 

Vas opens the basement door and leads Rob down, quietly locking the door behind him, once downstairs he leads him to The Area, where there is a single chair in he middle of the lit up area, Vas point to chair.

" Take a seat Rob, i'll go and get him for you, i hope you enjoy it as much as he will" Vas says as he walks off, Rob sits on the chair and waits with giddy excitement.

A few mins later Bobby broke the deathly silence, " So you must be Rob huh, well Rob im Master Bobby, get a load of this!!" Bobby steps out of the darkness and into the lit up Area. Rob looks up at the huge 500lb monster in front of him.

" WHHHOAHHHHHH!" came robs response. " Jesus you are huge!" Rob gets up, to any other guy 200lb would look big, but next to Bobby Rob  looked pathetically small.

Bobby looks at him and gives him a bone shivering evil grin, " its time to have some fun!!" Bobby growls.

Without giving Rob any time to reply, Bobby moves in quickly, grabs Rob by the neck of his tee and tosses him up in the air as though he were a tennis ball, he threw him with such power that Rob collided with the ceiling in less then a second, and such was the force his body cracked the cement in the ceiling. Robs body landed on the floor with a thud, his limbs shattered and facing in all sorts of directions, his breathing slow and crackly, his life 85% took out of him by a single throw from Bobbys monster arm. Bobby marches over and looms over his prey, he reaches down grabs Rob by one of his broken arms and lifts him effortlessly of the floor, his feet dangling in the air, he pumps up his huge pecs, he brings Robs head towards them , he rests his chin on top of his bulging left pec and lets go leaving Rob being held up by his awesome pec size and power. With Rob hanging from his pec, Bobby places his hands on both sides of Robs torso and begins to squeeze, within a matter of seconds Robs breathing was drowned out by the loud shattering of bone inside him, skin begins to break and bone cut through, blood seeps out all over but Bobbys grip remains strong, Bobbys hands condensing Robs torso as easily as squeezing a sponge, Bobby looked into Robs eyes and watched whatever life was left drift away leaving a mutilated corpse at Bobbys devastating disposal.  The only part of Robs corpse that was not mutilated was his face, although bloodied and bruised from the impact with the ceiling it remained in one piece. Bobby quickly set about putting that right, he grabs the back of Robs head cups it in his hand and brings the head away from his pec, he raises the body slightly, he tenses his pecs and with the same force in which he tossed him up to the ceiling, he brought Robs head down on his tensed pec, CRAACCHBOOOOM. Robs lifeless head combusts, splitting his head in all different directions. Bobby tosses the unrecognisable mound that was once a human on the floor, grabs a towel and wipes the blood off his pumped huge muscles. He marches back upstairs to Vasily.

" Please tell me you have more good news Vas!!" Bobby asks.

Vas looks at him and nods confidently, "we got them!"

• Like 15

• 2 weeks later...

During the rest of the day Bobby and Vas plotted how Bobby was going to take his revenge on Johnny and Ivan.

Bobbys face bristling with anger, clenching and unclenching his fists, each clench brought loud cracks from his knuckles and made his 23" forearms bulge with sickening power.

" I cant wait to see the look on those two fuckers face later on Vas, im gonna play and toy with them like a kid would a doll, these wont be quick snuffs im gonna take my time and make them suffer, im going to be using all the power this body possess, there gonna be begging me to stop !!" Bobbys voice one of authority and dominance, he knows he easily has the beating of Johnny and Ivan, he just going to play with them.

Vas is sat at the other end of the table just watching Bobby, he does not even need to give him any further ammunition for later on, Vas is solely there now just to run through setting the trap and the rest will be left to Bobby.

" So Bob remember the plan, we get there in good time for them getting back from the competition, as there entering there hideout thats when we strike and i'll leave the rest to you!" Vas explains.

Bobby grins and flexes his huge 32" bis, " Fuck yeah, let these babies do the talking ey Vas!!!" 

" Too right Bob, its gonna be a pleasure to watch!" Vas replied. " right its time you fuelled up and jabbed up Bob!!" he continued. Vas got up and picked up a syringe of a strength compound he made up especially for the occasion, Bobby was obviously already unworldly strong, all this compound was doing was adding a little bit more bite to his strength. He stuck the needle into Bobbys collossal delt. Vas then went and prepped a 12500cal meal consisting of 2 1kg boxes of oats, 4 steaks, and 3 mass gainers. 

Once presented to Bobby he gobbles it all up in 15mins, the carbs surging through his body, bringing his insane vascularity to the fore. Normally Bobby would have a workout around this time of day but he wanted to be 100% fresh for the destruction he was to dish out later, he instead retired to his room to run through his head the fun he was going to have with Johnny and Ivan.

Later that evening Bobby and Vas are in place at Johnny and Ivans hideout waiting for them to return. Bobby was only wearing a pair of shorts, his mammoth upper body on show. Vas could feel the energy n power radiating off Bobbys hulking mass. After around 20mins of waiting around footsteps could be heard in the distance.

" Their coming Bob get ready, this is your time to shine!!" Vas says.

Bobby cracks his tree thick neck and knuckles and primes himself ready to strike. The voices of Johnny and Ivan become clearer and nearer.

The moment finally arrives. Bobby jumps up and heads out and faces Johnny and Ivan, before they have even contemplated the huge mass of muscle in front of them, Bobby aims two titanic punches to both of there midsections and then their faces, Johnny rendered unconscious immediately, Ivan stumbles but finally collapses. Bobby leans down and grabs them both by there collars and begins to drag them easily across the rough path, the bumps in the road eventually bringing back conscious but very groggy. Bobby drags them inside the hangar, he looks around and sees that their are 2 industrial hooks hanging from the roof, he drags then over and with the same ease a seasoned gym goer would lift a 2kg dumbbell he hoists both Johnny and Ivan up in the air, but before he hangs them he has a little play with them, with the heavier Ivan he starts shoulder pressing him and with the lighter johnny he does side lateral raises, both of them not even providing the stiffest of tests for Bobbys insane strength, after repping them both 100 times he he hooks them by there tops onto the hooks and stands back, folding his huge arms across his gargantuan chest.

Bobby chuckles and address's them both, "  So, you thought you would i just sit back and admit defeat huh, hide away never to be seen again! Your fat fucker here should of done a better job then Unc!! You see my side of D'eath family know how to do a job and finish it off,  your fight club uncle, dad told me you never snuffed anyone, when dad started, well you know what happened. Now me, im a new breed, bigger..." Bobby flexes huge guns, " stronger...." Bobby walks over to a a bashed up pick up truck he bends down infront of the bonnet places his hands underneath and with a decent pace lifts it onto its back wheels and flips on its back. He turns back. 

"So im gonna show you how you finish a job!!! Any last words from both of you???" Bobby finished.

Johnny laughs, " hahah you dont have the balls to kill me kid, your own uncle, if it wasnt for me getting your dad into this fighting lark you wouldn't be here now so you actually have me to thank!!!" he replies.

Bobby strides over to his uncle, " your right i do! But i have my dad and Vas to thank a lot more for making me into the beast i am today, i'll deal with you later, its time i taught your pet a lesson!!!" he replies menacingly.

Bobby walks the short distance to where Ivan was hung up, " you anything to say big boy!!" he asks.

Ivan says something in Russian then spits in Bobbys face. Bobby just chuckles and wipes the spit from his face, "Well if your not gonna say anything you wont be needing these!!"

He grabs Ivan round his mouth and chin and begins to squeeze, Bobbys huge forearm begins to bulge, Ivans jaw begins to creak, his eyes bulging from the pressure Bobby is applying, teeth begin to fly out of Ivans mouth and blood dripping from the gaps, Bobby tightens his grip, CRRRUUNCHHHH, Ivans jaw collapsed and caved in after only 20 secs. Bobby let go his hand covered in blood, he wipes it over his huge pecs. He then gets closer to ivan, he lifts his top up exposing his torso, he runs his powerful hands over Ivans torso, with his hands he makes out ivans ribcage, he holds his palm flat and with all his strength he presses hard against the left side of the ribcage, a multitude of snaps quickly filled the silent air, flesh was pierced with sharp bone. He reached up and unhooked Ivan and dropped his semi broken body on the floor. Bobby circled him like a lion circling his prey read to inflict more pain. He knelt down over ivan and straddled his legs with his monster legs, with his arms he reaches down and encircles Ivans shoulders with his powerful hands, he then grips them like a python would grip its prey, inserting cataclysmic pressure on his shoulders, he begins to knead then like dough, the familiar cracking and squelching of flesh became the norm, Ivans shoulders turned to to dust in no time at all. Bobby then lays to the side and wraps his legs round ivans, one of bobbys thighs bigger then both of ivans put together, he then demolishes Ivans legs with foul sickening squeeze of his titanic legs. Bobby gets up, looks down at Ivan who is clinging to life, body battered and broken, deformed. 

"Time to put him out of his misery!!!" Bobby growls, he bends down and grabs Ivan by his belt buckle and throat, he easily clean and jerks him over his head and then proceeds to start bending ivan in half!! Ivans back begins to arch, creaks and breaks, and with one final devastating push Bobby breaks Ivans back in half, he then throws the mutilated body on the floor, turns to his incle and hits a most muscular pose, Bobbys muscles bulging to sizes that even made the watching Vas's eyes bulge.

Bobby walks over to his uncle, " Your turn Uncle!!!" Bobby menaces.

He reaches up and unhooks his uncle. He launches himself and lands punches to Bobbys  pecs and stomach, bobby felt nothing. Bobby let out a devastating punch which landed into Johnnys side, johnny felt it and fell. Bobby walks round in front of him, Johnny struggling to get to his feet, Bobby cracks his neck and clenches both of his fists, BAM, one hard punch to his face straight on,  BAM BAM BAM, 3 more in rapid succession all to his Johnnys face, Johnnys nose is shattered, his eyes bulging and closing. Johnny sways left and right, just about conscious , as he falls forward Bobby crouches and grabs him by the belt and tshirt collar, he begins standing upright, once up right he then hoists Johnny above his head, Bobby growls as he begins to lift him higher and higher until his arms were straight. He then turns, steadies himself and then throws his uncle as hard as he could against a oak beam. Johnny smashed into it, the beam snaps, Johnny crashes to the floor and the broken bit of beam falls on top of him. 

Johnny stands up gingerly and somehow has a second wind as hell he bolts towards Bobby and lands a punch in bobbys stomach and one in the face. Bobby don’t even flinch, his uncle continues to pound his mid section with punches but non of them coming anywhere near close to hurting Bobby, he’s probably doing more harm to himself.

Bobby just laughs at him, “ that all you got unc i thought you were a fighter “ with one shove of his arm he sends him flying into the wall. Bobby cracks his neck and knuckles and dominantly bounds over to him, fists charged, he then starts an onslaught of his own on Johnny, using around 65% of his power bobby lay siege, each punch hitting there mark, destroying his abs with every punch, each punch came with a loud cry, left right left right he pounds for a good 2 mins, he steps back , Johnny is barely conscious, his stomach is ballooned with bloody welts the size of melons.

Bobby walks over to him grabs him by his neck and easily lift him high in the air,  gurgling, struggling to breath, his uncle hangs there. Bobby lowers him to his face

“You dont give Bobby Jr a second chance, he only needs one!” Bobby raises his other arm to reveal his young teen but masculine, sweaty hairy pits, the aroma oozing out of it fills his  nostrils, Bobby stuffs the Johnnys head in the deep crevice between his pits and lats and begins lowering his arm over the guys head like a vice starts easily crushing his head, within seconds his head caves in on itself, bobby raises his arm and lets the corpse fall on the floor.

He turns to Vas, " burn it!!!" 

He turns and leaves Vas to his work.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Awesome story! Bobby Jr  destroyed Ivan and his Uncle with ease! The way in which he disposed of his Uncle was incredibly hot! 🔥🔥🔥Look forward to more stories!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This latest part was awesome, even better than I expected it to be! 

I loved how Bobby toyed with both Ivan and his uncle before snuffing them, and I love that the snuff was pure strength and muscle. The way in which he finished both of them off was absolutely inspired. Thinking of the strength required to bend someone in half (actually in quarters?) between the waist and the neck sends shivers down my own spine. And while skull crushing has bee done, and it's one of my faves, doing it in the armpit was a unique and very hot way to do it. It's combining one fetish (attraction to a sexy, deep armpit cavern that only muscular guys have) with another (the pure unadulterated strength required to crush a skull). 

I hope Bobby, Jr. and Vasily keep pushing him bigger and stronger and on to more incredible, cruel feats!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2