salvinoooo

Hi, this is the beginning of a story I wrote on another forum and I was going to post here too. The story is still incomplete, suggestions are welcome and as soon as I carry it forward I will post it here. Let me know for the moment what you think!

p.s. sorry for my bad english but it's not my native language, i'm actually trying to improve;)

~Supernatural Muscles~

It was yet another trip for Sam and Dean. Just them, the road and the car. But this time the latter seemed to have abandoned them, in fact due to a breakdown they had been forced to stop on the roadside. Sam got out to check but Dean, tired and sweaty, remained seated. He thought of that glass bottle that Castiel had given him, to be used only in times of need. He had always kept it in his pocket ever since, and even though it wasn't a difficult time, he couldn't deny it was boring, so he decided to open that bottle and drink the sweetish contents. Dean felt a tingle go down his throat, travel his body and reach his still soft cock, and then a shiver go up his back. So Dean decided to call his brother. Sam couldn't believe his eyes: his brother's shirt was suddenly tightened, the veins in his neck were exploding and he could see the bulge between his legs. The collar of Dean's shirt was starting to tear, as were his sleeves. His very hard nipples were now evident and a six pack emerged. The veins in his forearms exploded as they grew thicker and more streaked covered in light fuzz, and his biceps continued to grow harder and taller. His legs were growing too, now they had filled his baggy jeans and his streaks were evident. His sexy, hairy calves were slowly emerging and his shoes tightened. Growing up his shirt was getting up revealing the lower part of his abdominals and the pulsating veins that rose from his cock, the tip of which was emerging from the pants that had opened in the meantime. It was weird for Sam, but in that moment he could feel something growing in his underpants as he watched his brother. He sat down on his legs, he felt Dean's cock growing under his ass, while his slammed his hard abs against him. He gave him a kiss and squeezed him tightly, as he felt his back getting wider and wider. They both moaned as their tongues met and the sweet taste of saliva flooded their mouths. Dean flexed his biceps by tearing his sleeves to shreds, leaving his huge manly arms completely uncovered. Sam pulled away from his lips and kissed his thick, veiny neck first, then began worshiping his growing biceps, kissing and licking them as they continued to grow. Meanwhile, the tear of his shirt had brought out his huge hairy pecs, so Sam began to suck and gently bite his nipples, hearing Dean moan. By now his precum was over his panties and wet Sam's ass.
Dean's shirt had completely torn on the front of him, revealing his abs, which have now become an 8 pack. Sam leaned down to suck his abs one by one, then lick it and feel with his tongue how hard they were, tracing the path of his veins coming up from his cock. Sam unzipped his pants and let out his hard cock, which began to crawl into the crater between Dean's abdominals lubricated by his precum. By now Sam could no longer resist, so he moved to the other seat making his brother's cock wince. Dean's cock exploded tearing his underpants and what was left of his pants now torn to shreds by his huge muscular thighs. His cock was huge, veiny and wet, with a droplet of precum dripping from the top. It had a base of ash blonde hair like her hair that disappeared as it went up leaving a very shiny trunk with tight skin that revealed pulsating veins and a straight tip, hot and wet. Sam took the tip of that huge cock in his mouth for as long as he could, making Dean moan with pleasure. His mouth couldn't contain all that wonder, so he was forced to alternate between licking the shaft and sucking the tip. Dean couldn't take it anymore, he had to unload his huge testicles full of him. He grabbed Sam by the hair and pushed his head against his cock, almost choking him. His nose banged against his hard abs. Sam sucked all the precum that kept coming out of Dean's cock, making him enjoy like never before. After swallowing Dean's precum, Sam felt a shiver run down his spine. He felt his t-shirt tighten, his veins swell and his muscles tense. His great calloused hands filled with veins that rose along his striated forearms as they thickened, and so did his already large biceps exploding in size. His pecs grew to reveal her hard nipples through the shirt and his 6 pack became a beautiful 8 pack, covered in veins that joined towards his cock. His thighs were about to tear at her jeans and his calves turned like diamonds. His veiny, sweaty feet covered in hair were slowly coming out of his shoes. Sam pulled away from Dean's cock, got out of the car and motioned for his brother to follow him. I got out of the car their mouths joined in a deep kiss that was lost in their moans.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I'm finally back with the second part of this story, which I'm going to wrap up in another two or three parts, tips and tricks are welcome in the comments, I hope you enjoy;)

~Supernatural Muscles pt.2~

After separating their mouths, Dean turned Sam around, grabbed him by the hair and slammed him on the dashboard of the car, tore off his brother's pants, revealing his huge streaky skirts and square calves, completely sweaty from exertion and covered in thick hair. , and started licking her asshole. Sam moaned as Dean bit his rock hard butt and went deep with his tongue, but he wanted more:

"Damn Dean fuck me! I want to feel your cock inside me! I want to feel your cum inside me! I want more! I want to grow more! I WANT MORE!"

Dean didn't let him repeat it, he took his huge cock with both hands and slipped it into his brother's hole, making him scream with pleasure. Dean grabbed Sam by the hips with his huge, mighty hands and started pushing his ass against his groin over and over again, biting his lips and moaning loudly with pleasure.

"Damn Sam, I'm about to cum!" Dean said, giving one last push in his little brother's ass.

Dean heard Sam moan, felt his brother's ass grow bigger and his asshole starting to tighten around his cock, thus squeezing every last drop of cum. The veins began to swell from Sam's ass, running down his quads and then down his calves to his feet. His thighs doubled in size and his calves did the same, thus assuming a perfect diamond shape. His feet tore at his shoes completely, showing themselves in all their splendor of hair and veins. From the center of Sam Dean's huge legs he sees an equally huge cock emerge, streaked with pulsating veins and dripping with precum.

The veins also went up in Sam's upper body, passing through his 8 pack, which became a perfect 10 pack, up to his pectorals, which exploded in size making the buttons of his shirt fly, uncovering a bush of hair that passed through the abdomen.

Sam, still penetrated by Dean, pulled himself up on him and flexed his enormous arms, which gradually filled with pure muscle mass, tearing the sleeves of his shirt. Dean hugged his brother from behind and started worshiping his huge back and neck as they still grew in size.

Sam pulled away from his brother's cock and, admiring and flexing his huge muscles, said, "Oh yeah, now I like it! But you can do more Dean, I WANT MORE!"

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Hi Salvinooo,

I haven't read your story yet, but I think you put it in the wrong section of the forum.  There is another section under "Written Works" called "Unfinished Stories."  That would be a good place to get the feedback you are looking for.

13 hours ago, FallenAway said:

Hi Salvinooo,

I haven't read your story yet, but I think you put it in the wrong section of the forum.  There is another section under "Written Works" called "Unfinished Stories."  That would be a good place to get the feedback you are looking for.

thanks for the information, ill gonna fix that asap;)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Giving and sharing all that musky growth. Let's share and grow even more...403662641_tim_posing_onstage_by_hsmuscleboy_matt_by_bbwannabe_d4x5hzv(1).thumb.jpg.2d673ff2654afed6b37ca8649e31b7d9.jpg

On 8/14/2022 at 9:17 AM, Albus said:

Wow nice and sexy!

• Like 1