The Henchman (Re:Post) Part 4 added (6/27/22)

NTMuscle

**Made a few adjustments and will continue the story.  Still cleaning it up from the old site but this is what I have ready for now.

The Henchman

High school was very easy for Arthur on the scholastic side of things, good grades all the time, teacher’s pet, etc.  Socially, things were the complete opposite.  Arthur was constantly getting pushed around, stuffed into lockers by a barrage of bullies.  The worst 2 were called Chet and Dax. 

I didn’t really know Arthur at all outside of the fact that we shared classes together and witnessed some of the harassment until I decided that enough was enough and intervened.  I stood between Chet, Dax and Arthur and told the 2 to leave him alone.  Now Chet & Dax were some pretty big dudes standing at 6ft2 and 6ft4 respectively whereas I was only 6ft and Arthur was 5ft6.  Chet and Dax looked at each other and laughed. “Move out the way Nate, unless you think you would be able to take us both on.”  Was the response from Chet.  Dax was still laughing and told Chet it wasn’t worth their time today but that was a good laugh.  Dax looked back at Arthur and said, “Today is your lucky day, but Nate won’t be around forever.  But if he is around the next time, Nate can get the same beating you’re gonna get.” Dax looked over at Nate and walked away with Chet.

Arthur thanked me for stepping in and helping him out and explained how this was a common thing and how I was the only one to ever step in.  I told him not to worry about it, I will continue to help you stand up to those two.  Time went on and true to their statement Chet and Dax continued to have run-ins with both Arthur and I now.  Before they got to Arthur, they would pummel me pretty good.  I didn’t win any fights, but I at least slowed them down and caused them to use a lot of energy before they got to Arthur.  But before they moved on to Arthur, they would stand over me and say how weak I was and how they were “real men” while flexing their arms.  This went on for weeks and Arthur began to realize that he finally found a friend that would be worthy enough to share his plans.

One day after school, Arthur asked me if I could over to his place, he wanted to show me something secret.  I of course agreed and we head back to his place and go towards the basement.  As we are walking to the basement, I noticed all of these academic awards, achievements, and diplomas which included a PhD.  I stopped in my tracks and asked Arthur point blank why was he even in high school subjecting himself to this torture and me getting the same treatment if he already graduated college.  Arthur just casually stated that he wanted to experience what a normal life was like with people his own age but was disgusted by what he saw and actually gave up on trying to help people that were just stupid and macho for no reason.  I was confused by what he meant but we continued to the basement which upon arriving looked like a laboratory from a sci-fi movie.  Arthur showed me around and showed off a couple of cool gadgets before showing me to a table and chairs.  He asked me to sit down because he had something to tell me but wanted to be sure he could trust me.  I gave him a confused look and said, “Really Arthur? After all the beatings I took for you, you still don’t think you can trust me man?”

That gave Arthur the answer he needed.  He began to explain that my actions gave him the idea to change his mind and plans on a few things.  Being that someone he didn’t know would stand up for him and it didn’t mean shit to others especially Chet and Dax made him reconsider helping society by getting rid of people like that but in order to do so, I would need to rule the world.  I looked at Arthur at bit confused and concerned mostly trying to figure out how the hell am I involved with any of this.  Arthur realized this would sound confusing and concerning but asked if I could hear him out which at this point why not, I’m already this far into it.  He continued explaining that after the relentless beatings we’ve endured, he developed a serum that would help even the odds against Chet and Dax.  I cut Arthur off in excitement saying, “that’s great, we can finally beat the shit out of those 2.” 

Arthur flatly replied that we wouldn’t be beating the shit out of anyone, I would be doing all of that because as an intellectual he didn’t need or want brawn but as for me, I could be like his henchman.  I sit back in the chair and begin to think about it as Arthur continued to explain his plans.  He knew that although I was thinking about it, I would agree because he saw during class that I was looking at images at large, muscular guys, and that I even had comics in my locker that featured The Hulk, Bane, Juggernaut, and Venom.  I cut Arthur off again and ask with excitement if his serum would turn me into the Hulk?  He laughed and said no, it won’t turn me into the Hulk but it would make the hulk look like a toddler in comparison.  My eyes widened at the sound of that which led to other questions, what would this serum do exactly and what would I do as a henchman.  Arthur replied saying that the serum would make me taller, wider, vascular, and of course stronger and that as a henchman, I would be doing what I’m doing now for him with some additional things but I will likely be on the winning side all the time as I would be larger than mostly everyone.  I then ask the next obvious question of how big will I become.  About 6ft9 and 300lbs give or take a few, which was a lie because Arthur added an enhancer that was very potent and didn’t know how large it would cause me to grow.  He told me the changes would be gradual but I would definitely be able to put fear in people throughout all of the changes.  I was ready, I wanted to get this started now just thinking about how big I was going to be was enough for me so I asked when can I get the serum?  Right now if you want.

We moved to a chamber where I was instructed to undress.  I did so quickly and excitedly and then saw a flash.  I asked Arthur what the hell was that.  He told me it was a camera flash.  I was mortified but Arthur reassured me it was for historical purposes so if I decided to look back to see how small I used to be.  He said it with a straight face knowing I was going to be larger than I could even imagine.  I was then guided to a table to lay on.  As soon as I lay on the table completely naked, the restraints come up from the table.  Arthur told me that I had to relax in order for this to work properly.

After a few moments, I was relaxed enough for Arthur to begin the sequence.  3 suction cups started to come down from the ceiling and attached to my nipples and cock.  I asked why they were placed there and was informed that is where the serum needs to enter the body in order for it to be the most effective.  As soon as the explanation was over, I felt 3 small pinches and saw a variety of colors coming down in the tubes into my nipples and cock.  I braced for an impact that never came but instead felt like being in a warm jacuzzi.  What felt like hours only lasted a few minutes that was capped off with a gold liquid that came down all the tubes which was the unknown enhancer that Arthur was most excited about as it was the X factor.  With that, the injection was complete and the restraints were gone.  I sat up and asked when would the changes start and was told likely tonight after everything works itself through my body.  Arthur was about to go upstairs to grab some water but noticed as he was leaving that my calves were already slightly larger and more defined than before which could only mean that it is starting to work.

When Arthur was clear of the basement and I got dressed and started looking around a bit more.  I  saw an area of discarded serum ideas with several different bowls that contained different color pills labeled Height, Mass, Cock, and Vascularity.  Knowing that Arthur wanted me to be able to instill fear in everyone I took a handful of height and mass pills for obvious reasons.  I did the same for the cock pills because it didn’t make sense to be massive without a large cock as well and took a couple of vascular pills just for good measure.  I heard Arthur come back downstairs and I looked innocent and asked what were the pills for. 

He said it was nothing but a failed experiment or 2 and quickly burned them.  Both of us thinking that the other would be surprised when I would become much larger than we both have anticipated.  I saw the clock and realized I should get home before I get in trouble.  Arthur agreed and said soon nobody will be able to tell us anything.  I start climbing up the stairs ahead of Arthur.  He noticed that my ass looked a bit larger and firmer than earlier which caused him to smile and look down at my calves again which were even larger than they were a few moments ago.  Arthur figured this was going to be a lot better than he would have ever imagined and Chet and Dax will soon pay.  I begin to walk down the street home and adjusted my pants as my cock was starting to grow and my pants were starting to ride high on my legs.  I laughed a bit and said to myself, I’m already growing taller and my cock and balls are getting larger as I walk, being a henchman will be fun.  I can’t wait to see how big I’m going to become and how it will be great to look down at everyone and even having those 2 assholes try and hit me but this time hurt themselves in the process.  Hahaha, I’m already starting to think like a henchman.

The next morning, I was awakened by a call from Arthur asking me to come over before school to see what progress looked like from overnight.  I got up and started getting dressed and didn’t notice any of the subtle changes until I started getting dressed.  I pulled up my underwear and noticed that my bulge was slightly larger than before but nothing alarming.  I put on my pants and saw they were now highwaters exposing my ankles and being rather tight around my calves, quads, and ass which caused me to pause and actually take a look at myself in the mirror.  To my surprise, I’ve grown taller a bit and although my waist was small it was difficult trying to button my pants due to the size of my legs now but what really surprised me was a nicely defined 6 pack of abs, toned pecs, and rather large nipples which I figured was because of the insertion from yesterday.  My arms were a bit more defined as well, I flexed them and saw small peaks rise and smiled until I remembered I had to go meet Arthur and threw on a XL t-shirt to cover up my unzipped pants and started for Arthur’s house.

I started walking to Arthur’s house and fortunately and unluckily the XL t-shirt did a good job covering me up and the growing that was still occurring.  My pants were feeling a bit tighter, but I was still grateful that I couldn’t button them up because my bulge was getting larger.  I started walking up the hill towards his house and as I was walking up the hill I heard and felt a rip along my calves.  I looked back and saw to my surprise and relief that my calves were free of the ever tightening pants that were starting to cut off my blood circulation.  I was able to move a bit quicker now and arrived at Arthur’s house.  He must have saw me on camera because I received a text that said to come around to the back.  There was an open cellar door which I started descending the steps.  The motion of walking down the stairs must have given my quads a decent pump as they started to tear my pants in several different places.  I reached the bottom of the stairs and Arthur laughed and said he didn’t know the tattered look was back in style.  I looked down and said, “That explains why I felt a sudden draft in a few places”  Arthur instructed me to strip down and get into the chamber for measurements.

Taking the pants off was easy enough as they were already torn.  The underwear I had to peel off as they were extremely tight given what they were containing in the front and back.  My shirt took a little more effort as my back was a bit larger than before and I wasn’t used to the size yet.  Arthur gawked at the size and scribbled down the stats impressed with the changes from just 1 night.  When I saw myself in the mirror I gasped.  Arthur asked what was wrong and I told him that I am noticeably larger than I was this morning.  He asked me what looks different and I explain that my legs are way more defined and larger and now my abs which were just a nice outline of a 6 pack are now cobblestones and my chest was just defined but now they have more mass on them.  I’m not complaining about any of this by the way just answering your question. 

Also, it feels like my lats and arms have developed and grown some more as well.  I flexed my arms again and the small tennis ball sized biceps were replaced with baseball sized biceps.  Arthur was amazed and wanted to study the changes some more but being ever studious didn’t want to be late for school and tossed me some khakis and a polo that looked like they wouldn’t fit.  Arthur saw the look on my face and said trust him they will fit and stretch along with my body and still feel comfortable.  I put everything on and sure enough everything fit rather comfortably and didn’t hide or leave anything to the imagination.  They showed off my legs, protruding pecs, arms, and even the outline of my nipple which I figured shouldn’t be an issue unless it was cold in the classroom.  We leave the basement and start to head off for school.  Arthur was walking behind me as he secured his place and to get a good look at my backside and could see that not only were my glutes, hamstrings, and calves getting more defined but they were getting larger.  Today was going to be an excellent day at school he thought.

We arrived at school without too much fanfare.  Arthur was able to tell that I was getting larger and more vascular, due to the design of the clothing that he made.  Me on the other hand didn’t feel too much as it was all just comfortable.  A couple of people gave compliments but nothing major from class to class until we met our 2 friends.  “Well looks like puberty finally hit someone” said Chet as he began to crack his knuckles.  Arthur began to back up a little as Chet and Dax moved closer towards me.  “It doesn’t matter if a little puberty struck, we are both still larger and stronger than you” Dax stated.  I squared up ready to fight outnumbered and collectively outweighed we began fighting.  Evenly matched for the most part, I held my own for awhile, until Dax who was taller than Chet put me in a full nelson which allowed the heavier Chet to throw several body blows at my midsection before kneeing me in the nuts and punching me in the face.  I collapsed to the ground with Chet & Dax congratulating themselves but both of them were winded and heaving for air. 

Through gasps of air bent over they both agreed that was harder than they thought it would be.  They then looked towards Arthur, smiled, and began to straighten up again and head towards him.  Arthur’s back was against the wall as they approached.  “You’re lucky your buddy over there took the brunt of our energy, you might not get hurt as bad.” Chet slyly said.  Arthur looked over at me lying on the ground and noticed me moving.  Not awake per say but shifting and growing.  He quickly figured out that some sort of trauma or exercise would speed up development which is why my legs grew in size quickly this morning and why it looked like I was growing at a snails pace during the day. 

My eyes finally opened with a fire within them.  Arthur smiled which confused Chet and Dax as they didn’t see what was so funny.  “Are you smiling at the fact we are about to beat the shit out of you like your friend over there and there’s nothing you can do?”  Dax asked.  Arthur replied in a cool even tone, “I don’t think so.” As he pointed and they turned around and saw that I was standing once more.  Not necessarily taller but considerably more muscular.  In their shock and surprise, they didn’t pick up on that fact right away and figured I was still just as weak as before since I stammered at bit to my feet and they instantly began to charge at me again.  I stopped their charge by grabbing both of them by the throat, lifted them off the ground, and slammed them against the wall.  Both tried to dig their fingers into my forearms to loosen the grip, but my forearms were hard as steel with veins snaking all over them.  When they started to relax from flailing and exerting all sorts of energy to get free, I said to them, “Don’t you EVER try that shit again.”  I released them but as soon as one was released in a swift motion, I punched Chet in the gut to knock the wind out of him.  Dax started to run but I grabbed him by the collar and punched him in the gut as well.  With both of them on the ground gasping for air I kneeled down and said to them “A new day is coming, and I’d hate to be you.”  Then I kicked them both in the ribs snapping a few bones and started to walk off.  Arthur ran up to them and said, “They ought to think twice before trying to come for him again or else.”  Then he turned to catch up to me.  Chet & Dax were down but they weren’t out.

Arthur finally caught up to me contemplating in his mind with a rather devious smile on his face that if his theory is correct about my growth, we would be an unstoppable force with him being the brain and me the brawn.  People were stopping to stare not just at my new masculinity but also at the large cock start to bulge further and further out.  I even heard whispers from people thinking that it was a sock.  The next day things were going great.  People were moving out of my way to essentially clear a path for Arthur, guess I was getting good at the small details of being a henchman.  It also helped that I grew even larger.  Arthur heard a commotion around the corner and said we should go check it out.  We see our 2 friends Chet & Dax tormenting someone else.  “Why don’t you pick on someone your own size.” Arthur said with determination in his voice.  The color from Chet & Dax’s face drained as they heard his voice and began to slowly turn around as I echoed Arthur “Yeah why don’t you”.  They looked down at Arthur and saw that he had a smirk on his face.  They then noticed the massive legs behind him and started to look upwards at up.  “Big isn’t he?” said Arthur.  At this point they came up to the bottom of my pecs. 

I let out a deep laugh and said “Big isn’t the word, I was big yesterday, I’m huge now.”  Arthur agreed and corrected his statement.  He began to brush his fingernails on his shirt while I was looking down at them while they were looking up at me with an evil grin on my face bouncing my pecs slowly.  Arthur asked what should he do with them, not even looking up from his nail brushing he said, “This is the part where you are supposed to run.”  Like that was permission for them to flee but they didn’t get far as I grabbed them by the collar and lifted them off the ground.  “Oh too slow I’m afraid.”  Arthur said.  I had them both dangling off the ground by several inches and flexed my biceps and moved their heads towards them and shouted out at Arthur.  “Hey look! It’s almost as big as their heads!”  Laughing I told them to touch it, feel the size, the power, and strength that you will never have.  They complied with trembling hands and I pulled them closer to me and said in a low voice that was still a rumble “I told you that a new day was coming, well guess what, it has arrived, and it is here to stay. And guess what, I’m still growing bigger, and stronger.”  I curl both of them several times saying how light they feel but they are giving me an excellent pump.  Arthur said that was enough playing with my toys so I tossed them aside into the field house which caused a few bricks to fall onto them.  “Guess I don’t know my own strength.”  As I flexed an arm again. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2

Part 2

We strode off into school for the day, where I had to go to my least favorite class with my least favorite teacher at the end of the day.  The day went on without too much excitement besides the fact that I was still getting larger, we ran into our 2 friends again in the hallway before the last period.  I lifted them off the ground again and said “Well look at this, this morning my bicep was almost as big as your heads, now it’s larger than your heads, haha.”  As I continued to flex my arm to do a visual comparison then I just dropped them on the ground.  Arthur jumped from behind me and said BOO and they both scurried off.  That last encounter must have really done something for me because now I had a difficult time getting into class as I had to duck and squeeze through the doorway almost bending the doorframe beyond recognition.   

I really started to notice my size difference now as the person sitting in front of me was forcibly being pushed forward by my growing pecs and the people sitting beside me were getting pushed further away by my growing back and arms.  Some of my classmates weren’t too bothered by this as the one sitting in front of me found my nipple and started absentmindedly rubbing, pulling, and flicking it.  All of that extra attention caused them to fatten and grow even more until they were size of a light switch.  After a few moments of boredom, I raised my ever growing muscular arm to get the teachers attention and said, “I disagree with what you are teaching.”  My ego must have grown with my body because everyone was shocked.  The teacher looked puzzled, so I stood up, my head was almost brushing the ceiling at this point and walked towards the teacher at the front of the classroom, pushing desks aside with my large legs and causing other students to duck so they didn’t get hit with my growing lats. 

I reached the teacher and completely blocked the view of him from the other students due to my large back towering over him, he started trembling.  I told him in a low rumble, “I don’t like you or this class, but Arthur and I are going to get guaranteed A’s right.”  The teacher nodded in fear, while staring at my pecs that were still growing in his face as the buttons tried to contain them.  I flexed slightly to cause one button to pop off but it bounced back on my chest which muffled the sound from everyone else.  I looked down and was met with a wall of pecs blocking my view but felt a dampness on my abs from the teacher’s cock that was leaking precum.  “It would be a shame if something were to happen wouldn’t it?” I asked. He replied asking if that was a threat, I smirked and flexed my bicep and asked, “Does this look like a threat or a guarantee?”  He gulped and I knew he understood.  I stood back up to my full height and turned around to see everyone’s face flushed, I could tell some of them were pleasuring themselves at the sight of my backside which caused me to chuckle and pop off another button exposing more of my chest which caused a few additional moans as I made my way back to my seat which started to creak under my new weight. 

The teacher was flustered for the remainder of the period, and I felt hands starting to rub on my arms and pecs which felt good.  Arthur leaned over and said, “Get used to it because it’s gonna happen more often soon.”  Class ended and I squeezed out the doorway taking half of it with me.  Arthur and I get outside to find an army of police officers with guns drawn and pointed at me.  I was told I was being arrested for making threats and bullying.  Damn, news travels fast.  Although I was larger than all of the cops and they looked intimidated by my size, I didn’t want to test if I was faster or stronger than a speeding bullet at least not yet.  So, I got arrested and squeezed into the back of a wagon despite Arthur’s protests and got hauled away.  As soon as we turned a corner, Chet & Dax reappear and stand on both sides of Arthur laughing.  “Bet you didn’t know our dads were with the police department did you.  Now that you don’t have your muscle around, there isn’t anyone to protect you squirt.”  Dax smirked.  Chet pushed him down to the ground and walked over him to the laughter of everyone.  Arthur was furious and more determined than ever to accelerate his plans to show everyone what this new day will truly become.

He brushed himself off and hurried home to fix this and make everyone pay.  Arthur got home and hacked into the police mainframe to find out where I was taken.  To his surprise I wasn’t in a holding cell but sent straight to prison.  He found my cell and an outline of the prison to see where it was and its features then began to work.  I was checked into the prison with all of my personal belongings taken away and stripped down to the sound of a lot of audible gasps.  Since I was in prison, I figured there wasn’t much worse that could happen so I said, “Guess you haven’t seen someone my size before have ya?”  As I flexed a bit.  The guard tried to push me along but saw that I didn’t budge, I laughed and said, “You’re so weak” and walked forward. They found the largest orange jumpsuit for me which fit just fine for now but I knew eventually they would become too small due to my “growing pains”.  I was heckled on the way to my cell but everyone was small in comparison.  I walked into the cell with the door slamming behind me.  Looking out the window at the guard tower examining my new surroundings. 

Arthur was working feverishly on his new plan to get me out of prison while talking to himself. “Laugh at me will they, bully me around, talk shit, it’s ok because soon the muscle that I had will be small compared to what he will become.”  He made the final adjustment to his Mass Acceleration Rate System or M.A.R.S.  He named it after the planet since it symbolized battle and a battle was to commence soon.  He was able to enter my biological stats in the machine and programmed the machine to accelerate my size and strength 300% and set the beam for my cell by hacking into the government satellites.  He built in a delay so that he would have enough time to get to the hill nearby to watch the festivities.  I was sitting on the floor of my cell thinking about what I would do to those 2 oafs again if I ever saw them and thinking that Arthur probably built a death ray by now. 

As soon as the thought crossed my mind, I realized that I was glowing a faint blue that quickly faded away.  I was puzzled as to what it was but then I started feeling warm all over and thought to myself that Arthur had something to do with it.  Soon enough the somewhat baggy orange jumpsuit became extremely tight and began ripping in several places exposing my growing muscles until eventually they ripped off me completely causing me to laugh.  This got the attention of the night guard who came to my cell and was horrified at what he was witnessing.  I was still laughing and growing.  My head was now hitting the ceiling and my muscles were fighting for space in the now ever shrinking prison cell.  My pecs were pushing upward and outward pressing against the jail cell bars.  My back was widening pressing my arms against the wall but also squeezing my pecs out even more.  All of this and my legs were still thickening and lengthening as well.  The guard was shakily holding his flashlight scared and yelled for me to stop it while he was backing up trying to avoid my growing chest.  I looked down at him and said, “It looks like my buddy didn’t appreciate his henchman being held captive like this and did something about it.”  I kept growing and swelling in mass with the guard running away for help. 

At this point I decided it was time for a jailbreak.  I started to stand up, shaking the whole complex.  Sirens and yells begin to fill the vicinity.  Arthur was sitting on a hill with binoculars looking at everything happen in real time with popcorn.  Soon a large burst of dust rose from the prison as I burst through the cell and roof and walked into the yard laughing and naked.  I took a deep breath and said “AHHHH FREEDOM.”  The guards shout for me to put my hands where they can see them, so l hit a pose and flexed a few more times just to show off.  They didn’t think it was funny, so guns were drawn.  “Guys” I said, “I’m sure that’s what you want to do now is it?”  Someone down below foolishly said stop growing.  I titled my head back, inhaled deeply, and said, “A new dawn is coming, and change starts NOW” and I slam my hand down to kill a cluster of guards.  Everyone opened fired at the same time, I laughed at the feeble attempts and picked up a handful of guards and dropped them between my pecs, flexed my pecs, and crushed them to death. 

Arthur was enjoying every moment of this, jacking off in the process and cumming several times at the sight of what was going on.  I decided to wreck other portions of the prison and allowed some of the prisoners to crawl up my arms and take a seat on my shoulders to witness what was going on.  At least that is what they thought I bounced several of them high in the air off my biceps and pecs and allowed them to slam into the ground.  Realizing their weapons had no effect on me some started to run.  “Oh no where do you think you're going” as I grabbed them while their buddies started to fire even more trying to save them which I turned my back to them holding the group in my hand. “You see your pitiful weapons can't do shit ha.”  One foolishly pointed their gun at me, I rolled my eyes and grabbed the gun with my free hand and crushed it with ease.  One of them asked in a shaky voice are you still growing?  Why yes, I am, I've told you all before a new day has come and change is here but too bad you won't be able to see it as you've tried to kill me so yeah sucks for you, as I closed my hand tightly crushing all within and dusted my hands off like they were crumbs of bread. 

Now as I turned to the remaining group and looked down I told them this was fun and all but I have someone to find so lets make this quick and I just stomped around for a bit like I was squashing grapes for wine in a barrel.  Satisfied with my work I wiped me feet on the grass to clean them off.  I turned my back to the guard tower and looked towards the hill and saw a figure move in pleasure figuring it was Arthur I bounced my pecs a few times before getting blasted in the back from the guard tower.  I felt something like an itch on my back and turned around to see the guard tower with someone still after all they have witnessed still shoot at me.  I turned and started walking towards them.  The guard felt the earth and tower tremble under my mass until I reached him.  The tower, which no pun intended, still slightly towered over me but my arm was bigger than the column holding it up.  The guard was still shaken but fired at my massive pec shelf and the casings rolled off and fell towards the ground.  I looked up and smiled and said is that the best you can do??  He fired some more and I just shook my head and said foolish little man. 

Soon after I uttered the words, I felt another surge coming, the guard stopped to reload thinking that would help and as he did, I grew some more.  Taller, wider, and stronger, when the guard finished reloading, he looked down to realize the head of my cock was pointing upward at him.  He then heard me laugh a bit and nervously looked up and was now staring up into my massive pecs with my nipples as large as the spotlight.  I said well go ahead shoot me as I bounced my pecs.  Just like before the bullets fell to the ground.  Awww gotta try harder than that and this time I flexed my biceps to give him another target but same result. All of this aroused me to the point of causing my massive cock to grow and rise upward.  Before the guard knew what happened my cock grew through the floor of the guard tower which caused the tower to become unstable and collapse.  The guard clung on to my cock for dear life.  Oh no no no my little killer, my cock then leaned up against me and continued to rise.  He looked horrified as my cock was about to slam into my pecs and continue upward with him on it which crushed him in the process.

Arthur blew the biggest load of his life watching everything transpire the way it did.  I looked around the complex to make sure everyone and everything was handled and it was just a pile of rubble.  I then turned to where Arthur was sitting on the hill waved and started making my way towards him.  He felt small tremors as I started heading his direction but soon had to hold onto the tree as the small tremors became violent rumbles.  I stopped several feet away so that Arthur could see his new henchman in his glory.  I put on a small show for the brains of the operation.  Just when you think someone is completely out of it they surprise you with more.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

Part 3

Arthur didn’t think he had anymore left in him but to his surprise he blew a few more loads just at the pure sight of me.  I reached my hand out so that he could hold on as I placed him on my shoulder.  I told him that there are 2 people that I really want to pay a visit.  Arthur agreed and said he had a plan.  He knew where they were going to be vacationing in a few days.  He begins to whisper the plan in my ear and we set off.

Chet & Dax arrived at the cabin by lake to kick off the summer vacation to end their senior year of high school.  They brought in their luggage to the cabin and began to recount the events of the school year.  All the highs and lows then they came to the subject of Arthur and Nate.  Both of them couldn’t believe after such a short period of time, 2 squirts managed well really 1 managed to beat them both down and humiliate them in front of everyone so easily.  Dax was thinking out loud at how cool it would be to have Nate’s size and strength or even how they could have easily ruled over everything with him on their side.  Chet agreed but brought Dax back to reality telling him that Nate has been locked up for a long time.  Both of them laugh heartily at this idea as it is no longer fact.  Unbeknownst to them, Arthur was crouched under the open window fuming at what he heard but was delighted as to what was to come.

Chet & Dax figured they should go for a dip in the lake before the sunsets for the day.  This caused Arthur to scramble from his spot and move elsewhere in the woods nearby.  Chet & Dax emerged from the cabin a few moments later.  Despite the beatings they took from Nate this school year, they healed rather nicely.  Both wearing speedos to showcase who has the biggest bulge of the 2 of them which from the looks of things Dax has Chet beat but not by much.  Years of playing sports really sculpted their bodies quite nicely as well and they knew it as they were comparing the size of their muscles to each other to see who was the biggest.

This went on for several minutes until Arthur decided it was time to have some fun.  Looking out at the lake he realized it was time.  He strode out from the woods and walked along the edge of the lake nonchalantly.  Stopping near Chet & Dax.  They didn’t notice him right away as they were seeing whose calves were larger until Chet saw him out the corner of his eye.  “What the hell are you doing here dork?” Chet asked.  “You look mighty confident for a guy whose bodyguard is locked up.” Dax  sneered.  Arthur just looked at both of them without saying a word.  Chet & Dax looked at each other and began to fume that they didn’t get any response from Arthur and began to approach him.  As soon as they moved he spoke.  “You know, it’s amazing how much things change in such a small amount of time.  You were all told a new day was coming and it’s here.”  Arthur said calmly.  Chet & Dax both stopped, looked at each other and began to laugh.

“A new day? Yeah right” Chet said jokingly.  “That would have scared us before, but in case you haven’t noticed, the new day is us bigger and stronger beating the shit outta you.”  Dax said in a menacing tone.  Arthur still looked unbothered which angered the 2 even more.  Arthur could see the vein pulsing on Chet’s temple and becoming more visible on Dax’s forearms and biceps.  Arthur chuckled a bit.  “Now you’re gonna get it you little shit, you think we’re funny!” Dax yelled as they began to move towards Arthur.  Arthur had to admit it did look like they gained a bit more muscle since he last saw them.  Chet flexed his 20 inch bicep and slapped it with his hand as a show of strength to Arthur as he advanced.  Dax flex his 22 inch bicep and kissed it.

Arthur had nowhere to go as he was on the lake’s edge.  As they got within 20yds of Arthur, Arthur put his big toe in the water and took it back out very quickly as if the water was icy cold.  “Aww what’s the matter? Water too cold for the little bitch?!” Chet bellowed as they continued to advance on Arthur.  Dax noticed that a reed in the water moved and suddenly disappeared.  He figured his eyes were playing tricks on him and kept moving towards Arthur like nothing happened.  They were 5yds away from him ready to pounce when they saw bubbles start to come up from the lake which caused them to freeze in their tracks.  The top of Nate’s head soon was visible along with his eyes and nose.  “H-h-how is this possible?! He should be locked up aaand we should have been able to see him coming!”  Dax said in a scared voice.  Arthur had a smirk on his face, “Well I will let him answer your first question but as to being able to see him coming, its amazing how water buffers sound isn’t it?  And Chet that new day that you all were saying is with you guys, I think Nate would say otherwise.”  Arthurs turns to Nate and said “Wouldn’t you Nate?” 

Nate’s mouth soon was visible along with the bulging traps up to his ears.  He continued to rise out of the lake slowly exposing his neck that was as thick as their torso.  The water was now starting to cascade down his broad shoulders that were the size of 2 boulders and about 3x as wide as they remembered.  Nate was still rising out of the water, his chest rising displacing the water higher and higher until they saw nipples the size of a normal man’s cock in diameter.  Water was dripping off of them and water flowing through his pec cleavage and running down the cobblestone abs.  Two, four, six, eight, ten, twelve rippling abs.  Arthur smirked and looked at Chet & Dax who were steadily looking upward at Nate but both had the hardest boner of their lives and were stroking them without thought.  Nate’s waist rose out of the water next, small for his size but still large compared to the average man.  His three legs started to appear out the water next.  Legs the size of redwoods with snaking veins all over them, a cock the size of a normal man’s leg flaccid stretching down past his knees resting at the side of his calves that rivaled the size of Chet & Dax’s pecs.

With Nate mostly risen out of the water with just his feet being submerged, Chet & Dax were standing in his shadow and blew their loads at the sight of him from his chest down.  Arthur walked into the lake a bit and stood next to Nates cockhead which was the size of his torso and began to rub it like it was a pet of his.  “You two were right, a new day is here and a new order will be imposed.”  Arthur said in an even tone, caused it to twitch and edge closer to the surface of the water as the cock was lengthening due to the stimulation it was receiving.  “Honestly, I have you all to thank for this, had you not gotten him arrested, he would have never grown to this size to break out of jail, kill all the guards, and destroy the facility all by himself.”  Arthur explained to a dumbstruck Chet and Dax. 

All they could do was stare at Arthur’s muscle god of a henchman in silence as they watched his muscles swell and deflate with each breath he took.  Chet broke the silence and said, “They probably didn’t use deadly force, yeah yeah I bet a bullet would kill him now the bigger they are the harder they fall!”  He said that to reassure himself.  Arthur began to laugh as did Nate since he was able to hear the humorous statement.  Nate squatted down low enough to where he could see Chet & Dax and flexed both of his arms.  “Do you think a small bullet could pierce these powerful weapons I have on my arms?!”  Nate asked sarcastically.  “Get over here, feel for yourself.”  He said in a calm manner.  Neither one of them moved.  “NOW!” Nate said in a more demanding tone.  Chet & Dax instantly moved with haste to feel the biceps of Arthur’s muscle god henchman Nate.  While Chet & Dax were admiring, Arthur climbed up onto Nate and told Nate to end the session.  Nate grabbed both of them in his hand and brought them up to a level where Arthur could see them from his perch on Nate.

“How should they meet their demise Nate?” Arthur asked.  “Should I crush them in my pecs?”, “Nah seen it already.” “Ok how about placing them on my cockhead and having it slam into my pecs, slide through them crushing them while riding upwards?”, “Nah seen that already too, Nate lets think of something different, something fun!”  Nate stood and pondered for a second and said, “Well, we can give them a 60 second head start to try and flee.”  “That’s it! They can try and escape and witness how much larger and stronger you really are now.  I think that will be rather entertaining.”  Arthur exclaimed.  “Well you heard the man, try and get away if you can, give me a challenge.”  Nate said to Chet and Dax before releasing his grip of them which caused them to fall to the ground.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Part 4 - This maybe the end of the story.  Can't think of anything additional right off but maybe some inspiration will come along later.  Thanks for sticking with me through this though..

Chet and Dax scrambled to their feet and hurried off into the woods to get away from Nate and Arthur.  They headed towards the cabin to hurry and grab what they could and head to the truck and peel out.  As they were scrambling getting everything and heading to the car, Chet stopped.  Dax looked at him and said, “Hurry up man we don’t have time to bullshit let’s go!”  “Nah bro, we got our hunting rifles and I don’t think he will be as scary once he is up against these real guns.”  Chet said with confidence.  “Dude, are you crazy you see how big that fucker is?!” Dax said with fear in his voice.  “Look, we both got our rifles, I say that we look like we ran off, hide in the woods and light that bastard up with bullets!”  Dax knew there was no reasoning with Chet at this point so he reluctantly agreed and they set off to put their plan into motion to bring down Nate.

Still standing in the lake with Arthur on his shoulder, Nate flexes his bicep watching it rise and fall as he counts.  Enjoying the view Arthur encourages him to continue so Nate begins flexing other parts of his massive body to the count of 1 to 10 with very precise muscle control over each body part he flexed.  Nate soon felt a warmth building within his body and Arthur felt it as well.  Confused at what was going on Nate looked at Arthur who surmised that all the flexing must have stimulated his body once more.  This caused Nate to start growing taller, wider, and stronger once again.  Once the growth stopped, Arthur said it was time to seek out our little friends.  Nate stepped out of the lake and walked towards the trees, shaking the ground beneath him.

As he approached the tree line, he looked down and saw that the tops of the trees were now brushing up against his nipples and he could see for miles over the forest and saw a clearing not too far in the distance and started walking towards it, leveling trees with his legs, abs, and semi-erect cock leading the way.  They reached the clearing rather quickly and see a cabin.  Nate ripped off the roof like it was nothing more than a piece of tape.  Arthur asked to be lowered close so he could see better.  Nate complied and lowered Arthur down to examine the space and called out for Chet and Dax but didn’t receive a response.  He looked around and saw the tire tracks from their vehicle and a pair of binoculars on the table.  He grabbed them and went back to Nate to get placed back on his perch.  He told Nate the house was empty but noticed tire tracks and will guide him to follow them to find their hide and seek pals.

Since Nate’s steps covered a large swath of land, Arthur figured he would find those 2 rather quickly.  Not too far off in the distance, Chet and Dax felt the ground and trees shake as Nate was slowly making his approach.  Dax texted Chet saying, “i don’t think this will work man”.  Chet replied, “stop actin like a punk we have fuckin guns remember! Now pay attention they are coming.”  Arthur saw the truck on the ground a figured they must be in the vicinity so he told Nate to stop there.  Arthur yelled out “come out come out wherever you are!”  Chet and Dax pointed their rifles at Nate but realized they were only aiming at Nate’s quads and abs.  Dax was shaking realizing that Nate grew since they last saw him at the lake and looked up through the trees and saw that the highest thing on Nate he could see were his nipples pointing straight down.  Dax felt his phone buzz and saw a message from Chet, “since you like lookin at his nipples so damn much shoot at em an blow em off and I will shoot at his cock I know he will feel that shit.” 

Dax looked up from the message at Chet who nodded as if that were the signal.  Dax aimed his rifle upward at the nipple and Chet aimed at the shaft of Nate’s cock.  They both took a deep breath and unloaded on Nate.  Arthur heard the gunshots but couldn’t see anything beyond Nate’s pecs.  Nate said it felt like his cock and nipple were itching.  Arthur told Nate to take a step back so he could look below.  Chet and Dax emptied their guns and saw that Nate didn’t flinch until he started to walk backwards as instructed by Arthur.  Chet in disbelief said “it didn’t work??”  Looking over at Dax who look dumbstruck at what just happened heard a voice say, “They are in the trees!” Realizing they’ve been made they tried to escape the massive hand coming to get them.  Fortunately, Nate grabbed and uprooted the wrong tree.  Watching him snap the tree in 2 like it was a twig was both arousing and horrifying.

Both of them ran to the truck with boners to try and escape.  Nate was able to see them and lightly grabbed hold of the back of the truck as Chet floored it to escape.  The engine revved up but didn’t move.  Dax turned around and saw the massive hand and vascular arm holding them back and tapped Chet on the shoulder.  “What man?! Can’t you see I’m trying to get the hell outta here!”  He glanced at Dax who was pointing at Nate.  Chet saw why they weren’t able to move forward but soon saw they were able to move upward and flipped upside down to be shaken out the car and into the grasp of Nate’s free hand.

“You thought those little bullets were going to be able to harm my henchman?”  Arthur said in a calm tone.  “Do you not realize how powerful and strong he is even now?!” as Chet and Dax watch as Nate destroys their truck with one arm with ease, tossing the balled up vehicle up and down in the air as if it were a ball, even rolled, and bounced it off his pecs.  Arthur smiled and looked at them again and said, “if he is doing that with your truck, what do you think those bullets did?”  Nate then tossed the balled up car towards the lake and everyone heard a loud splash.  “Lets head back to the cabin Nate and show them what else you’re capable of!”  Arthur stated to Nates amusement.  They rode back to the cabin on Nate and upon arriving at the roofless cabin, like a big kid, Nate kicked the shit outta that cabin and it crumbled like it was built with toy logs.  Both Arthur and Nate laughed at the sight while Chet and Dax shook in terror.  Nate brought them back up to above his chest to meet Arthur face to face.  “See he could easily crush every bone in your body just by squeezing you.”  As Arthur said this, Chet and Dax could feel Nate’s grip tightening around them. They both started to scream.  Arthur snapped his fingers and Nate stopped.

“I told you all a new day was here and instead of having him kill you, you will serve me and witness what is to come..”  Chet and Dax looked confused and exhausted but saw Nate’s massive cock head rise from beneath his pecs and continued rising over Arthur about to drop a massive load of precum onto Arthur standing on Nate’s pec shelf.  “Why should I only be the brain and not both brawn and brain?!”  As Arthur finished his statement, he was completely covered in Nate’s precum.  The effects were starting to take place as Arthur began to grow taller slowing down as he started to reach the 8ft mark.  Then he started to grow wider, harder, and stronger, flexing the whole time.  Nate could feel Chet and Dax getting hard in his hand at the sight of Arthur’s transformation.  Once Arthur’s transformation was completed he wanted Chet and Dax to experience what he has truly become.  So he had Nate put them down on the ground.  They dared not run.  Arthur slid down Nate and landed in front of them smirking looking down at them. 

Arthur was now easily 2ft taller than they were and outweighed them combined by about 200lbs.  Even his cock made theirs look pitiful.  “Come here little men”  Arthur said in a deeper voice.   They approached and Arthur lifted his arm and pushed Chet’s face into his armpit.  “Smell that little man?! That’s the scent of your new king, the alpha male, your ruler, your master.”  He removed Chet’s face from his armpit, “Isn’t that right slave?”  Chet couldn’t respond as he was gasping for air.  Arthur chuckled and saw Dax trembling.  “Come here”  Arthur commanded.  Dax approached Arthur who squatted a bit in order to flex his bicep in front of Dax.  “Squeeze it” Arthur commanded.  Dax complied as best he could but couldn’t make it move.  Arthur laughed, “You weak piece of shit, since you can’t squeeze it, lick it, taste what you will never become in your pathetic little life.”  Dax did as he was told until Arthur stood up which made his biceps to high for Dax to continue.

“I see these little feats of humiliation got you both pretty hard, too bad those little shits don’t compare to this!”  Arthur exclaimed as his cock sprung to life growing fatter and longer until the head reached his diamond shaped calves.  He instructed his new slaves to grab his cock and measure it against their small pricks.  “Don’t get any ideas either, my precum and Nate’s won’t do shit for you.  Well nothing that you will like at least.”  Arthur smirked.  After Chet and Dax confirmed the obvious that they didn’t measure up, Arthur lifted them both off the ground by their necks.  “I see why Nate enjoyed this when he was this small.”  Arthur curled them a few times to really pump up his new biceps.  “Now listen, you to bitches are going to build me a throne of a chariot to carry or pull me around.  Here are some instructions on how to do it and it better be able to hold my massive weight because if it doesn’t or you all fail answering to me will be the least of your concerns, you will have to deal with him!”  Arthur forces them to look upward at Nate’s downward point nipples inhaling and exhaling.  “Now get moving and build throne! I have a world to bring into line.”  Chet and Dax scurried off to start building as instructed. 

Arthur leaned up against Nate and flexed his arms.  “I should have done this sooner, brain and brawn look good on me.  Plus, now that I’m larger than damn near everyone with the exception of Nate and I know I’m smarter than everyone this should be easy.  I have my massive henchman and I’m not too small myself.”  As Arthur kissed his biceps in triumph.  “Hey Nate! Can you give me a lift?”  Nate reached down and brought Arthur up.  “I like being big.”  Arthur exclaimed as he flexed for Nate.  “Since the new day has arrived and my new slaves are making me a chair, I’ve had some time to think about how to bring the world to heel and you will be the secret weapon Nate.  I want you to stay here and grow some more.  Don’t focus on height though, focus on size, strength, and width.  I will place this chip in your ear so we can stay in communication with each other and you can come when I need you.”  Nate looked at Arthur and smiled. “Cool, I will focus on getting wider and stronger for now but eventually you know I was thinking of towering over mountains.”  Nate stated to Arthur while nodding his head.  “In due time my friend, I think towering over the forest is tall enough for now but don’t worry all of this strength that you have will be put to good use.  Me on the other hand, I will make them all tremble and worship me.  Those 2 slaves will tell the small folk of you and your great size and strength they will all cum at the thought of you and at the sight of me!”

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1