PART SIX

As my glans pushed against his hole, he bucked and writhed like the bull that he was. He did not have the same control of his sphincter that I did, his balloon knot staying stubbornly, arousingly, erotically closed. My cock forcing it open, forcing its way into his virgin tunnel, was sending shivers of indescribable pleasure along my shaft and radiating throughout my body. His bucking and writhing only served to increase the pleasure, as his glorious arse cheeks ground against my glans, rubbing my foreskin, pre pouring from my meatus, lubricating his hole.

I pushed in, gasping and moaning with pleasure as his tight hole squeezed around my glans, around my shaft, his bucking and writhing undulating his muscles, sending waves of peristaltic bliss along my shaft.

I grabbed hold of his massive traps, the huge angled muscles making perfect hand holds. I was over being gentle. I was going to smash his prostate, ramming my massive cock balls deep, not stopping until I hit my pubis bone.

I increased my grip on his traps, knuckles white, the veins travelling up and over his traps soaring above the skin as I occluded them with my grip. As I thrust forward, I flexed my glutes, smashing my glans through his prostate and ramming my shaft to the hilt. I swear my cock was going to come out his throat it was so deep in. He groaned, a heady mix of pain and pleasure, the feeling of my cock filling him, stuffing his tube, otherworldly. This was a totally new experience for him, and I was going to make sure that he liked it, and never forgot his first time.

I flexed my cock, expanding it inside him, the entire length of my shaft pressing on his tunnel, stretching it, pressing on his prostate. He continued to buck and writhe underneath me, my grip on his traps increasing as his bucking became increasing violent. I pulled back my cock, feeling for the prostate on my glans, rubbing it back and forth, tapping out a telegraph signal of pleasure with the flexes of my cock. Dot dot, dash, dash, cum CUM - his cock pumping out a huge load, his entire pelvic floor contracting and relaxing with his orgasm, sending me wild.

I drove balls deep again, as he continued cumming, and released my own load deep inside him, flooding his insides with my seed. His stomach bloated outward as I filled him, pumping volley after volley of cum. He groaned, I groaned, our simultaneous orgasms adding to each other’s pleasure, each other’s arousal.

As I pulled out, his sphincter slammed shut, sealing in my juices. I was still horny, my cock not deflating at all following my eruption. He turned his head back, noting my continued tumescence. He moved to kneel before me, and I groaned as he gingerly took my cock in his mouth. At first, he was hesitant, unsure. Understandable, really, he’d never sucked a cock before. He’d had his knob polished plenty of times, but never had he had the pleasure of being the giver, me being his first gay experience, and all.

But, despite his inexperience, he knew what he liked, and how the blowjobs he received should feel, so he emulated those feelings, those wants and desires, and he was driving me wild with a desire to flood his mouth and drown him with cum, ending up with a spray across his face. But I held back, edging myself as his tongue worked around my glans, my fraenulum, my meatus, the suction he was able to produce felt like he was going to suck my balls through my urethra. It was fucking intense. I could hold out no longer.

“I’m cumming.” To his credit, he did not stop sucking. I exploded in his mouth, ropes of cum pumping out faster than he could swallow. He started choking, spraying my cum everywhere, which only served to arouse me more, pump out more cum.

I pulled myself out, and spurted the last few blasts over his face. I bent down and kissed him, tasting myself, and noticing his cock responding, ready for more.

That was the start of our first encounter, the first of many. He expanded his repertoire of partners from that day on, an endless parade of the hottest of the hot, men, women, both at once. He took full advantage of his transformation, going shirtless, wearing skimpy shorts that highlighted his prominent bulge, somehow fitting into jeans that looked painted on, the bulge protruding obscenely, advertising his wares. To be fair, he thanked me almost daily, either depositing his load, or accepting my load, often both.

We would both be forever grateful for my discovery of that barbell, and the power that it unlocked.

The demon cursed that impudent human who had outsmarted him, not only gaining his most wanted desire, but gaining the demon’s own power and destroying the key to his dimension that he had spent so long carefully crafting and creating.

The foolish human, he was an omnipotent demon, immortal, that would neither forgive, nor forget. As he worked on creating a new key, he imagined ever more creative ways that he would punish the upstart for his insolence.

• Like 19
  • Upvote 2

Oh man. This last chapters were insanely hot. 

Now now he thinks the demon will not look for him?, He is so wrong. They are patient creatures. It will find a way yo enact its Revenge 

• Like 1

PART SEVEN

The demon replaced the new key, hoping for another hapless human to stumble upon it and release him from his dimensional prison. It was too long since he had been able to wreak havoc and destruction on the universe.

His ticket to freedom completed, he turned his attention to the upstart human who thought he could outsmart him. He reached out across the dimensional boundaries, able to sense his power within the brazen human. Only, now, there were two! He would crush them both, like the insignificant bugs that they were.

He pulled on their essence, some might say their soul, drawing them back to his dimension to stand before him and atone for their crimes.

Mark was showering, Steve making breakfast, both getting ready for work when, suddenly, they felt a presence and, for Steve, a familiar sensation of being transported to another dimension. Uh oh. This wasn’t good.

Mark stood naked, soap still lathered over his body. “What the fuck?”

“It’s the demon. He’s somehow found us.”

“Demon? You never said anything about a DEMON?”

“Well, you wouldn’t have believed me if I’d told you. How else did you think I became a muscle god in an instant? Besides, I thought I destroyed any link to hi–”

“SILENCE! Puny humans! You dare to steal my power and think I would not punish you?” To say the demon was pissed, was an understatement.

The demon’s cock swelled, rising up as it grew, swaying hypnotically. As it grew to its full size, a familiar tendril of power snaked its way from the mammoth tool, making its way to the humans.

“Uh, dude, what’s he going to do with that?” Mark asked.

“I don’t know, but nothing good. We need to stop him. Make sure you don’t let it touch you.”

“Great plan, and just how are we going to do that?”

“Fight fire with fire, right?” Steve whipped out his cock, and started furiously pumping, the view of Mark’s naked body helping get him hard. “Come on, you too. I’ll distract him, while you take him down.”

Mark was not convinced, but he used the soap as lubrication as he worked himself up, an identical tendril of power emanating from the meatus of his dick as it hardened to full mast.

Steve’s tendril met the demon’s, an unstoppable force meeting an immovable object. Mark’s tendril made its way toward the demon.

“Cut off his power!” Steve screamed, his voice strained as he struggled against the demon’s power.

Mark wrapped the tendril around the demon’s cock, squeezing and constricting. The demon screamed, a deep, powerful, primal roar. Mark continued constricting, the demon’s urethra slowly closing off, reducing the demon's ability to deploy his power.

Steve took advantage of the demon’s weakened abilities, pressing his advantage. The demon roared in fury, but had no ability to physically attack them in this ethereal realm. He resorted to bribery.

“I can give you limitless power. Power beyond this pitiful display. All you need to do is release me, and you shall have power beyond your wildest dreams.”

Steve laughed, “I already have power beyond my wildest dreams. I’ve got a slamming body that turns me on just looking at myself, and that turned a straight man gay for me,” Mark flushed, “and I can create more muscular gods at will. What more do I want?”

Mark continued constricting the demon’s cock, his power almost completely cut off.

“We have to end this once and for all.” Steve said.

As Mark’s tendril closed off the demon’s cock, cutting off his power, Steve wrapped his own tendril around the base of the demon’s cock, like a gossamer cock ring, tightening it and tying it off, preventing the demon from deploying his power. Steve severed the tendril's connection to his cock, leaving the demon powerless.

The demon cursed and roared, unable to stop the puny humans, impotent and weak. Steve returned them both to their corporeal bodies, leaving the demon to stew in his inadequacy for all eternity.

The barbell sat on the wall mounted rack in the corner of the gym, so black it seemed to absorb the light, dimming everything around it, strange markings resembling some sort of script engraved at the very ends of the bar, before the sleeves.

THE END

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Well then... there ya go... the demon came back and there was a soft polite end. Don't know if the two hunks stayed together... But a good story. Thanks!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, benroc said:

Well then... there ya go... the demon came back and there was a soft polite end. Don't know if the two hunks stayed together... But a good story. Thanks!

I think they did. It was only ever supposed to be a one-part short story, so a few bonus parts, with an ending that leaves things open for possible future shenanigans. :D Glad you enjoyed.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, mmvmgo2011 said:

…with an ending that leaves things open for possible future shenanigans.

The let the shenanigans begin (after a break)!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1