Yet another solid entry to this hot story! Maybe Mark will grow even bigger than Steve considering the fact that he was already way bigger…😏

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Intense growth scenes!  Your writing is very compelling - it's inducing shudders from imagined pain and pleasure at the same time!  Interesting direction to take the story!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

PART FOUR

As my cock was drawn in, enveloped by his cock, his cock began milking mine, like some caterpillar trying to move along my shaft, his cock stretched, his glans pressing into my pubis bone, then tightening around my shaft, and drawing back. Holy FUCK. My entire body began vibrating with the pleasure, the power, and my coming orgasm.

As his cock continued milking mine, his body began to grow. Like mine, his traps showed growth first, rising up to meet his earlobes, huge veins wrapping up and over the peak, disappearing around his back side.

His delts, already well developed, popped. Initially, they looked out of place, huge caps over his arms, which now looked like twigs in comparison. It’s funny how your perspective changes, just this morning I was mooning over his arms, horsehoe triceps backing rounded biceps with a nice, thick vein running over the peak and down through his elbow, branching out into his forearms, which exploded when pumped. I mooned and wished that I could have arms like his. Now, those same arms looked like twigs.

But the power transfer continued, great torrents of it pouring out of my cock, directly into him, his cock’s milking gradually increased in speed and intensity, the tendril stretching his cock to cover my entire enlarged length and girth. As his cock continued its caterpillar like motions, my foreskin was retracted and stretched over the glans, adding lubrication, and sending waves of ecstasy flowing through me.

The growth continued, now, to his arms. Twigs no more, his biceps exploded into Everest peaks, massive ham-sized triceps hanging from the back of his arm. The already prominent vein over his biceps grew, stretching upwards, and split into a Y, one side heading straight up and over down into his inside elbow, the other branching down and over the inside of his elbow, feeding the basilic veins along the back of his forearms, engorging and stretching them up so they sat on top of his skin.

I was getting close to exploding. His transformation only part way completed, but already so fucking hot. I imagined fucking the inside of his elbow, massive biceps and forearm bellies pressing into my shaft as he’d flex, getting me off. I imagined licking the vascularity, tracing every vein with my glans, leaving traces of pre like some erotic paint by numbers.

His pecs began swelling, squaring off even more than they already were, a deep, cavernous, cleft appearing between two granite shelves of muscular power. Veins radiated out from the cleft along the top of his pec shelf, rising up to meet the veins climbing up over his traps, creating a carpet of vascularity feeding the muscles with power and size. His entire core tightened, his small waist now smaller even as more muscle was packed onto his core, his obliques and serratus popped out, looking like a tiger had slashed his sides, creating deep, rippling striations and, as his Adonis Belt grew, his entire torso formed a salacious series of V’s leading to his package. All roads might lead to Rome, but all his muscle lead to his cock.

As his abs expanded into a full-on ten pack, his lats expanded behind his torso, making his shoulders even broader than they were before, and accentuating his tiny, muscle-packed waist.

I couldn’t hold on any more. My cock exploded into his, the tendril absorbing my cum and combining it with the demon’s power, super charging his growth.

His legs ballooned with the power, hamstrings earning the ‘ham’ in the name, masses of muscle hanging off the back of his leg, but they were soon hidden by his expanding quadriceps, huge sweeps arcing out and back, pushing his feet apart as the quads needed more space to expand. Like me, his quads pushed his balls up and out, not leaving any space for them to hang. Massive hose-sized veins emerged from his groin, running down his inner thighs, branching off into tributaries, an entire root system of veins covering the massive quads and feathering into ever smaller tributaries, showcasing the striations and muscle separations. It was as though he had no skin, the full anatomy of his muscle and vascular system on display. The final body part to transform were his calves, ballooning out to match the proportions of his upper legs, as though someone had implanted Aussie Rules or American footballs.

He roared and flexed his entire body into a most muscular pose, muscles piling on muscles, new veins appearing, rising up from his skin, adding to the pump across his entire body.

I could feel the tendril withdrawing from his cock, unwrapping itself and withdrawing back into my cock, creating shivers of pleasure in both of us as it went.

His pupils were dilated, and he was breathing heavily. His cock stood straight up, leaking pre, and was throbbing with his heartbeat, swaying and bobbing slightly. I was surprised, surprised and aroused, when he grabbed me and turned me around, bending me over. It seems my ‘straight’ house mate wanted a piece of muscular arse.

• Like 26
  • Upvote 3

PART FIVE

If he wanted my muscle arse, who was I to deny him?

I spread my cheeks, revealing my hole, the balloon knot closed tight. His cock, expanded by the tendril and its power, was bigger than I was used to, but I was a big boy, I could handle it. This wasn’t daddy’s first rodeo, but I was sure going to enjoy riding this bull.

I released my sphincter and, like a camera’s aperture, it gradually opened my hole wider and wider, allowing access to my tunnel, and the prostate prize awaiting within.

For someone that was straight, he certainly seemed to know what he was doing. He was gentle, at first, his massive glans plugging me like a piston. As he plundered deep within me, the sensations his cock were giving me were indescribable. And he hadn’t even reached my prostate.

As he thrust deeper, I told him to slow, so I could savour the moment, and he could learn to feel for the prostate, learn to master the art of buggery. I was nothing, if not kind. With a body like his, and cock and balls to match - cock and balls that would bulge out any pants he wore from now on - he’d have to beat every gay away with a stick, from the twinkiest twig, to the biggest daddy bears and everything in between. It’s only fair he learned how best to use his new equipment.

As the glans passed across my prostate, my cock twitched and pumped out a large glob of pre, it oozed out in a thick, continuous stream, tickling the inside of my cock as it flowed, heightening the sensations, my pleasure. I groaned; the deep, resonant sound turning me on even more.

“Do you feel that? That’s my walnut.”

“Walnut?”

I laughed, “Yeah, my prostate. When you’re rutting some fag,” - notice I said ‘when’ not, ‘if’, “if you feel for that spot, and rub the head of your cock against it a few times, or you rest your cock on the spot and flex it a few times, tapping against it, you’ll have the fag spouting in no time.” I groaned again as he practiced what I was telling him. In no time, he had my cock pumping massive gouts of cum. It was my turn. I turned to face him, grabbing his arm.

“What are you doing?”

“It’s called muscle worship. You better get used to it, you’re going to have every gay lusting after your muscles.”

I started with his forearms. I had a thing for massive, vascular forearms. Massive pillars of power wrapped in a crazy network of unreal vascularity. Fuck. I could cum just thinking about a hot pair of forearms flexing, and I had his hot pair in front of me, my own hot forearms worshipping his.

I used my fingertips to ever so gently trace the vascularity on his arms, starting at the delt, moving down and over his huge biceps, tracing the main vein running straight up and over the peak, through his inner elbow, and then I had my choice of five or six different directions, masses of veins branching down along the length of his forearm. I shuddered, my cock flexing and pumping out another glob of pre.

“Flex your forearm. Pump your fist, and then pronate your wrist. Like this.” I demonstrated, and nearly came feeling and watching my own forearms pump up, veins distending, forearm belly jumping up as I flexed, muscles separating. I grabbed my cock and traced it along my own forearm, following the veins, leaving a trail of pre in its wake. I shuddered in pleasure.

“That’s hot,” he said.

“Mate, you have no idea,” I breathed, another glob of pre pumping from my meatus.

On impulse, he grabbed my arm, licking up my pre, following where my cock had traced the veins, his fingers tracing the muscle separations. How the fuck can you not cum to that? A straight guy worshipping your muscles, and licking up your pre? Yeah, I blew, and I blew HARD. All over Mark, and all over my arm.

I groaned, “That was fucking HOT mate.” It really was, for him too, I noticed.

I reached down and gave his cock a bit of a tug, pre leaking onto my hand. “Fuck my arm.”

“What?”

I flexed my bicep, and pronated my wrist, the muscles jumping up, fighting for space at my elbow. “My elbow, stick your cock in the crease and have at it.”

I released the flex slightly, and he placed his rock hard shaft into the crook of my elbow. I flexed, hard, my biceps and forearms squeezing on his shaft from both sides, and he began thrusting back and forth. I groaned, the feeling of my muscle getting him off unreal. That I had muscles big enough to get off even a straight guy. I nearly blew my load again.

As he thrust forward his balls slapping against the bottom of my arm, I licked his bellend, tickling his glans. He was close. I flexed harder, increasing the pressure of my muscles on his cock.

He exploded all over me, ropes of cum in my face, on my pecs and abs. Once his impressive cumshot finished, I started to gather some of his cum with my fingers, but he grabbed my hands, indicating he would lick me clean. That’s all I needed to explode again. The sight and feel of him licking up his cum off my chiseled, pumped torso…. I didn’t have the words; I still don't.

I had always been envious of my house mate, and more than once imagined and wished that he was not straight, that he would let me worship his hard-earned rig. Now, he was massive, jacked, and I didn’t have to wish any longer, as he finished cleaning up his cum, he turned around and presented himself to me, ready for my tool. I groaned, pressing myself to his virgin hole, preparing to make the bull buck and writhe, in pleasure and a little pain.

• Like 24
  • Upvote 2