Awesome chapter.  Loved the crowded elevator.  Later this evening I'll be describing that to my friend, John Thomas.

But . . . are you sure each and every one of the men have made Jeff ejaculate?  There are 30 employees, and it is only June 12th.  Jeff has 18 more days as Employee of the Month!  Do the math, Broody.  Someone is being shortchanged here.  I think it's me.

So, as soon as you finish June 12th, Part 5, you can start mapping out Season 2.  That should get you to June 21st.  Season 3 will bring Pride Month (the "gay month" as Banner called it) to a cumclusion.

Then you can rest. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, FallenAway said:

Awesome chapter.  Loved the crowded elevator.  Later this evening I'll be describing that to my friend, John Thomas.

I hope you and John enjoyed your evening together ;)

But . . . are you sure each and every one of the men have made Jeff ejaculate?  There are 30 employees, and it is only June 12th.  Jeff has 18 more days as Employee of the Month!  Do the math, Broody.

I know, I know! In retrospect the idea couldn’t really sustain a story for every day.

So, as soon as you finish June 12th, Part 5, you can start mapping out Season 2.  That should get you to June 21st.  Season 3 will bring Pride Month (the "gay month" as Banner called it) to a cumclusion.

I appreciate that you like my work. The plan for the last post is to finish up the take-over story and then have a fun epilogue that brings all the characters together. After that I don’t plan to rest, I’m coming up with some ideas for another series. Not going anywhere!

• Like 1

As I plan out the last chapter, I just wanted to remind folks about this poll in Polls and Surveys, which I will use (as well as comments left here) to make sure I include the fan favourites in the ending.

• 2 months later...

Hello, Broody?  It's the office calling!  We want to know where all the guys went.  Their presence is requested to liven up the dullest months of the year.  Please report ASAP!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, FallenAway said:

Hello, Broody?  It's the office calling!  We want to know where all the guys went.  Their presence is requested to liven up the dullest months of the year.  Please report ASAP!

Wow I didn’t realize it had been so long. Time flies with the holidays and IRL deadlines. Wish I could leave my job and just write muscle fiction!

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Gonna dip into the university campus genre with the Employee of the Month finale, via a flashback to the youth of Mr Sartorius and his rival Wallace Steel.

But don't worry, boys, for June there will be an epic Pride Month epilogue where all your favourite straight office muscle alphas from TopSports are let loose on an unsuspecting gay public as a planned corporate Pride Parade event goes deliciously awry. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Employee of the Month, day 12: Hostile Take-Over, part 3.

A deep resonant familiar voice from the front of the room caused us all to turn.

“Well now, gentlemen, don’t be too hasty.” Mr Jan Sartorius said. “There’s still my vote.”

The big boss’ sudden appearance caused a commotion among the men. And I do mean BIG boss. Mr S was a good four inches taller than any of the others present and broader in the shoulders than even Hamza, who pumped a fist in the air and whooped.  He had a natural, masculine charisma that filled a room, even one as cavernous as the top floor boardroom. 

Mr S approached us in a sports jacket, button up shirt and slacks, casual dress for him, having clearly come directly from the airport. His gay assistant Brian looked flushed as he dragged their luggage behind him.

“You could have texted me!” I whispered in his ear when he stopped next to me, rummaging in his shoulder bag.

“No,” he dismissed, pulling out an IPad, “this is much more dramatic, don’t you think?”

Mr S knew how to work a room. While Wallace Steel seethed in anger, S went to each board member in turn, smiling and joking, his megawatt charm expunging the bad will from the room.  

“So nice to see you, Patrick. As handsome as ever.”

“I see you have some new tattoos since we last spent time together, Thomas, very chic.”

“Zoltan, how I’ve missed you. Have you been working out? Such a manly physique!”

“Hamza, my friend, thank you for holding down the fort. You’re as reliable as you are good-looking, and overdue for a promotion.”

“Nolan, I always knew I could trust you. The epitome of a Southern gentleman.”

When he got to Franklin Treadfoot, former CFO, still nursing his sore leg on the floor, the vibe was decidedly more frosty. “Franklin,” he nodded before moving on to the beat-up lawyers.

The first of these he helped to his feet and then crushed his hand while he yelped in pain. The second lawyer fearfully offered a fist bump instead and Mr S obliged with a short punch that cracked his knuckles. He cradled their heads in his huge hands as he leaned in with some advice.

“Consider a career change.”

Finally he came to Wallace Steel, CEO of SmashBets. “Wallace, my dear old friend,” he smirked as he shrugged his sports jacket off his shoulders and loosened his silk knit tie. “Don’t you know you don't need to go to all this trouble, to get what you really want?”

Wallace’s face shifted from anger to confusion to lust as Mr S started to unbutton his shirt.

“What’re-- what’re you doing, Jan?” he slurred, mesmerized by the slow reveal of his long-time rival’s smooth deep-cleft pecs.

“Whoa!” I whispered to Brian. “These two have a history?”

“Oh, honey, do they ever. Best go get the popcorn.”

Twenty-five years earlier…

Nineteen year old Wallace Steel had just finished setting up his side of the room after saying goodbye to his parents in front of the residence. “But father,” he had complained. “Why must I have a roommate, surely we can afford a single room.”

Nathaniel Steel, taller and broader than his eldest son, looking down on him with contempt. “We can afford that, but you can’t afford anything, now, without putting in the effort. You must make your own way, as I did. This is a business school, and you are a businessman now. Business is about relationships. It will be good for you to get your head out of your ass and meet people, you spoiled brat.”

Wallace shed a tear as he recalled his father’s words. All he ever wanted was to make his father happy, why was he always falling short?

He quickly wiped at his eyes as the door to the shared room flew open. Wallace had been told his roommate was a foreign student, which he thought would be the absolute worst. How was he to work on relationships with a boy who would likely not even speak English? As Jan Sartorius stood in the door and looked about the small room, Wallace couldn’t help but gasp. Here was the most stunning boy he had ever set eyes on in his young life. So tall, he had to duck slightly to enter. Lean, veiny muscles adorned to his long bare arms. Powerful shoulders bulged sideways on his tank-top clad torso, practically brushing the sides of the door frame as he entered. Wallace jumped to his feet to find that his head barely reached the height of those shoulders.

The beautiful hunk smiled warmly and held out a huge hand. “I am Jan, from the Netherlands. You must be Wallace. It is a pleasure to meet you.” Wallace shook his hand dumbly, mesmerized by his strong baritone voice. His English was flawless. 

“Yes,” Wallace mumbled, flummoxed. “That’s me.”

Jan wrinkled his nose at their surroundings, however. “No, this will never do. Look at these tiny beds.” He sat down on Wallace’s built-in bunk and raised up his feet to rest them on the poster of U2 Wallace had just hung on the wall. His size 17 sandals completely obscured Bono and The Edge. His long body didn’t remotely fit in the confined space.

“Wow, you are really tall!” Wallace gushed as Jan stood up again.

“I’m Dutch. It’s so we can see over the dikes,” Jan laughed. Wallace didn’t get the joke, but Jan’s booming laughter was contagious and he joined in.

“Come on with me, we’ll fix this.” Jan threw his bare arm over Wallace's shoulder and the shorter student felt himself throw a boner at the skin contact as Jan guided them out of the aging residence toward the administrative building.

Wallace sat and watched from a distance as Jan argued at the kiosk with the residence coordinator about the tiny room. Though he never raised his voice, he communicated immediately via his body language that he would not be denied by the small, middle-aged man. He stepped closer, right up against the counter; he was so tall he could rest his muscled arms on the top edge of the plexiglass barrier. While Jan loomed and continued to make his case, the man’s gaze dropped several times to the counter edge in front of him, where Jan’s sweatpants-clad cock and balls were plopped like a purse of gold coin offered for a bribe. When the man shook his head for the third time, Jan’s face darkened. He stood tall and jammed his hands into his pockets in frustration. Wallace saw the man swallow and pull at his collar as that motion caused Jan’s triceps to swell to the size of hams. He then raised his long arms up and down to demonstrate the issue with his height and each time his biceps flexed into cannonballs. Now others in the office were starting to stare. The man’s hands trembled and his resolve withered, he began nodding, and typing frantically into his computer. After another minute, he handed him a new set of keys.

Jan cracked a big smile and strode back over to Wallace.

“Success! And now we celebrate. Drinks are ‘on me’ as you Americans say.”

The improbable duo decamped for the campus pub. As they crossed the quad, Wallace registered with wonder how his new roommate’s masculine beauty and presence affected others. If the gawker in question was far enough in front of them, the staring was more subtle: A slowed walking pace, a swiveled head, a slackening of the lips. However if the onlooker rounded a corner, or suddenly looked up, there would be gasps of delight, moans of lust, dropped books, spilled coffee. A pretty girl walked into a post, a jock took a football in the face, and a bearded, bespectacled professor hastily buttoned his tweed jacket to hide his gigantic boner.

Jan missed none of it, but took it all in stride. “Not used to tall guys around here I guess,” he winked, jovially wrapping his long muscled arm around Wallace’s thin shoulders.

At the pub, Jan insisted on paying for the first round over the smitten bartender’s protestations, but thereafter, free drinks flowed to their table and admirers abounded. Jan had a disarming way with people, melting away any awkwardness over their fawning with his effortless charisma. Within an hour he was friends with literally everyone in the pub. Even the assholes fell before his charms. A jacked senior jock brazenly challenged him to an armwrestle and then whimpered, humiliated, as Jan easily pinned him within seconds. Jan needed only a few encouraging words and an admiring squeeze of the jock’s pecs to buck up his deflated self-esteem. 

Wallace reacted against his growing lust for Jan by trying to chat up a pretty brunette gymnast, but the free drinks were taking their toll and he became sloppy and intoxicated. Finally, Jan stood up from the table and helped his roommate to his feet. “Time to get him home,” he said. The others protested but Jan insisted that he had a duty to see Wallace safely back to their new room.

Once they left the pub, there was a problem. 

“Wallace, my friend, you can barely stand.”

He slumped against Jan’s tall frame, his face in his roommates broad chest

“Waddya mean?” Wallace slurred into his pec.  “I’m a man now, like Daddy says. A BIZ-NESS-MAN. I can stand… on my own… two feet.”

“We must cross the whole campus to get there. I have a better idea.”

Before Wallace could protest, he scooped him up in his arms and began a fast stride toward the far side of campus.

“Hey… wait… put me down ya big dummy.” Wallace wriggled in the crook of Jan’s arms, but his roomie was having none of it and flexed his arms to hold him tight.

“Don’t be a baby,” Jan said, chuckling at the irony of this statement.

“Ugh fine,” Wallace said. He turned slightly in Jan’s grip and came face to face with the enormity of Jan’s flexed bicep. It swelled to the size of a roast beef prepared by Mrs Hedges, the family cook, and looked even more delicious. Wallace felt himself get hard again and he felt instantly ashamed. He shifted again to make sure Jan couldn’t feel or see his erection. He looked behind them and saw that three of the girls from the bar were jogging behind them, trying to keep pace with Jan’s panther-like loping. 

Finally they stopped and Wallace looked up at a huge Victorian mansion. “This is the President’s residence.”

“Is it? We’re not staying there, just the little house on the side.

“The guest house. We’re staying in the President’ guest house.”

“The little man said it was the only place with king-sized beds.”

Jan put Wallace back on his feet and took out the key. Inside, there were two bedrooms, a full kitchen, a living and dining area, and a terrace overlooking a beautiful garden.

Wallace grinned from ear-to-ear. He thought of the abandonment he felt being left by his father in that dingy residence, and how this was so much more like home. He looked up at his incredibly handsome new friend and felt a wave of intense feeling come over him. His Dad was right, he was learning about relationships. And about how to get what one wants.

Jan was also grinning. “You like it, I can tell,” he winked at Wallace’s tentpole.

“I--- I--- I’m a,” he stammered. “I just love real estate so much. Business! I’m a businessman, now!”

“Oooo-kay, Mr Businessman, well you should get some rest.” Jan placed his big, heavy hands on his roommate’s shoulders and steered him towards the smaller bedroom. As Wallace laid down on the downy bed. “And hope you don’t mind the noise. I’ve got a business meeting of my own. With some… interested parties.”

Wallace pretended to fall instantly asleep but then cracked open the door to watch. He saw the pretty brunette gymnast and two of her friends come in. Within moments they were all over Jan, and he chuckled. 

“My friends told me American girls would be the horniest in the world”

The girls giggled and one said. “My Daddy used to read me bedtime stories of the little Dutch boy who stuck his finger in the dike!”

“What a coincidence, let’s see if my little Dutch boy wants to come out and play.”

“That’s not little!” gasped the gymnast as she yanked down Jan’s gray trackpants. 

Jan’s bulbous, muscular ass flexed as he moved the mass of them through his bedroom door and kicked in shut. 

Wallace fell dreamily asleep, and the darkness soon dissolved into the bright sunshine of Nevada. Wallace stood up, then looked waaaaay up to see the massive wall of the Hoover Dam. Over the roar of the Colorado river below him, he heard a smaller trickle. A small hole had opened up in the concrete nearby and a thin spout of water projected from it. 

“Oh, no! I have to stop the leak!” Wallace stuck his finger into the hole, but his finger was too small and water continued to leak around it. A shadow fell over him and a booming voice rattled his bones.

“Need some help, boy? I have something that will plug that right up.” 

Jan’s tall broad frame was silhouetted against the bright sun, a wall of manly muscle somehow more impressive than the concrete one before them. More impressive still was his giant battering-ram cock that was as long and thick as Wallace’s arm.

Wallace stepped aside as Jan stepped up to the wall and lined his cock up with the hole.

“It’s too big!” Wallace exclaimed.

“Don’t worry, little Wally, I’ll make it fit. You just need to relax.”

The massive cockhead pierced the wall, drilling a hole five times as large as the original. Concrete crumbled around the unstoppable man-meat of an indomitable man.

“Ahhh- no! You’re gonna break it.” A spider web of cracks spread out from the hole as Jan thrust the entire girthy length of his cock into the dam.

“You gotta trust me, little Wally.”

Jan flattened himself against the concrete and began fucking the Hoover Dam like a bitch.

Wallace fell back in awe as watched his roommate’s powerful legs and glutes transform  into steel machinery. The muscular ridges and valleys of his yard-wide back rivaled the landscape around them. His huge strong hands crunched into the wall to get a better grip as he doubled the pace of his fucking. Now the cracks began to spread rapidly up and outward until they reached the top of the structure.

Wallace wailed as he sensed the enormous pressure of the water behind the dam. He felt it build and build almost like the pressure was within himself. The formerly rock-solid structure around them began to vibrate. He lost the ability to speak as his breathing became more and more rapid. All he could do was listen to his roommate’s powerful baritone voice echoing across the canyon.

“Yeah, you like that, slut?”

“Fuck yeah, you wet for this cock?”

“You like that big dick busting you open?”

“You gonna cum for me, bitch?”

Wallace screamed as a huge chunk the size of a football field fell on them. Jan caught the steel-reinforced concrete mass and held it aloft while he continued to fuck the Hoover Dam.

“That’s it bitch. Take that cock!”

“Gonna fill you up with my load, slut.”

Jan tossed the slab aside like a pebble and doubled the speed of his fucking.

With a roar he flexed his glutes hard, slamming his piledriver dick into the dam up to the hilt. As Jan came, the dam finally burst and a tsunami of pure white jizz exploded out of it. Wallace screamed as cum-covered rock slammed into his head.

With a start he woke up, disoriented. He could feel the whole house shaking and he leapt from his bed in a panic, running naked to Jan’s room to bang on the door. “Stop! You’ve got to stop!”

The door yanked open and Jan stood, his naked body gloriously backlit, a godly halo of shiny sweat covering his engorged muscles. His ridged eight-pack of brick like abs formed a backdrop for his giant cock, a perfect match for the one in his dream. The three girls were lined up on the king sized bed, all still heaving from simultaneous orgasms. When Wallace looked up into Jan’s face, for the first time it was wrathful, not kind.

“WHAT?”

“Ohhhhhh…. Shiiiiiit!!!” Wallace cried as a soul-wracking orgasm shot through him. His stiff dick spurted his load up like a gunshot, blasting into Jan’s heaving chest. A stray drip landed on Jan’s chin.

Jan was shocked out of his anger and just stood there stunned, he wiped the drip from his chin and looked at Wallace, blinking.

“I--, I’m sorry, Jan, please forgive me,” Wallace’s panting face flushed with shame.

Jan shook his head and slammed the door in his face. A moment later, he regretted this and wrenched the door open again. 

“Wallace--”

But Wallace was gone, fled into the night. In the morning, Jan discovered he’d transferred to another business school.

Back in the boardroom, Wallace Steel moaned involuntarily as our fearless leader stripped down in front of him to just his white jock.

“My friend, this decades long antagonism between us need not continue. When I heard that you wanted to acquire my company I made some changes to ensure that men like you would be welcomed. We have two gays now in the office and I think they would tell you it is a place where they can be themselves and even be their best selves.”

Brian dragged me forward and we stood beside the two. “It’s true, this company is really a gay man’s wet dream.” I could only concur. 

Wallace stuttered. “I don’t understand. You *want* me to acquire TopSports?”

“Oh no, dear Wallace, I’m afraid the circumstances have changed. We’ll be acquiring SmashBets.”

Brian held up his Ipad to show a videocall with the SmashBets board.

“Sorry Wallace, it seems on your watch, our stock price has dropped, while that of TopSports has soared with the recent innovations of their betting app, about which we have just received the most delightful presentation by the handsome Cameron.”

Cameron flexed his prize winning bicep in victory for his boss. “Mission accomplished.”

Wallace stammered: “But how?”

“With our new market cap, I was able to present them an offer they couldn’t refuse.

But how about you, my old friend, don’t I have anything to offer you?” Mr Sartorius brought his arms forward swelling all his muscles in a devastating most muscular. “Join us, and we’ll take over the world.”

“Yes, god yes!” cried Wallace as he spurted in his dress slacks.

“Oh fuck,” cried Brian as he came at the same time.

I huffed as my dick pasted the inside of my briefs:

“Welcome to the teeeeeeaaaaaammmmm----”

The End (but look out for a Pride Month epilogue!)

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2