I love this!  I hope there will be charitable activity every day of the month, weekends included.  There's no such thing as too much charity.

• Haha 1

Wednesday June 3

“Ready for lunch?” I chirped at Karl’s office door at exactly 12:01 PM. I didn’t want to seem too eager.

He stood up from his desk. It seemed like it took a full minute for him to stand up as he just kept rising until he reached his full 6’7”. Like, Banner, Karl favoured polo shirts at the office and the tight-fitting white piqué of his triple (quadruple?) XL bulged in all directions as a torso big enough for two men unfurled itself before me. When he finally stood up straight his enormous pecs hovered in front of the rest of his massive body like two blimps.

He shyly smiled at me. “Ready and willing.” I swallowed hard as I felt my cock begin to chub up already. He had a ruggedly handsome face, though it was an inadequate adjective to describe the terrain of his body. Foothills were rugged, this man was the Alps.

As we walked down the hall, there was an awkward moment where he turned into the break room while I kept going toward the elevators. “Oh!“ he said, and he blushed at the misunderstanding.

It turned out, “lunch” with Karl consisted of us sitting opposite each other in the break room while I nibbled on yesterday’s forgotten cheese sandwich and he methodically consumed five tupperware containers of various foods that were apparently all called ‘macros’.

“You’re pretty ‘macro’ yourself,” I joked. 

Karl wiped his mouth with his lumberjack forearm and stared at me with those eyes like emeralds. He looked genuinely touched. “Thanks, Jeffy.” He looked down at his food and then back up at me. “Sorry about the confusion. I did say ‘date’ didn’t I? It was just a—“

“Figure of speech. I know. It’s okay, Karl, really.” I touched his forearm near the elbow and he grinned. He tightened his wrist and the single muscle under my hand swelled to fill my palm. It was thicker than my whole arm. “Wow!” I exclaimed. My cock shot to full hardness instantly.

“That one’s called the brachioradialis. Did you know there are twenty muscles in the forearm?”

I did not, but fearful I was about to get a boner killing monologue of Latin names, I stroked his arm and purred: “It’s really hard. You must be very strong.”

He nodded in agreement. “Very.”

We sat there for a few more minutes staring at each other. He made soft snuffling, chewing noises while I stroked the 20 rippling muscles of his forearm as he worked his knife and fork.

“You were going to tell me about horses? To be honest, you don’t seem the type to ride.”

“Oh I don’t. I do have a special connection with horses, though. I find them calming, and it seems the feeling’s mutual. My girlfriend is the real racing expert. She’s English and a jockey; they go nuts for horse racing there.”

I had to tear my mind away from the sudden image of this giant stud of a man fucking his tiny jockey girlfriend like a fleshlight. “Uh… the South!”

He cocked his head, causing one side of his thick neck to swell into a bridge cable. “What about it?”

“They go nuts for horse racing too, don’t they?” I huffed.

Karl scoffed: “When you can drag them away from NASCAR. Man, I hope you never have to deal with NASCAR Nolan. That guy’s a total asshole.”

Just then Karl’s phone buzzed. “Sorry, it’s my girl.” I nodded and he took the call, his face looking progressively more worried as he listened. “I’m leaving now. I can be there in twenty.” He clicked off the call and looked anxiously at me.

“Emergency at the track, they need my special skills, sorry I have to go.” He looked around at the other guys in the break room, then leaned in and whispered. “Uh, listen Jeffy. The guys here are starting to get real competitive about this Pride Month thing. I’d hate them to think I wasn’t, you know, up to it.”

My disappointment at his leaving turned to curiosity. “And…?”

“And so… could you… fake it?” He pulled up his sleeve and flexed his whole arm. “I’ll make it up to you… with a real date.” He winked.

And so I “faked” my first orgasm ever, going full Meg Ryan in When Harry Met Sally in the middle of the TopSports break room while aggressively pawing Karl’s melon sized biceps. 

When it was over, Karl grinned sheepishly and then left in a rush for the stables. For the first time since this all started. I stood and proudly displayed my crotch’s dark stain as I left the room and walked through the office back to my desk. Of course the orgasm hadn’t been faked at all. But now I felt a new freedom, and as I passed each hunk I left him with a burning, lustful stare and an unmistakable message:

Come and get it.

Cont.

• Like 25
  • Upvote 1

Thursday June 4

After the break room episode with Karl, things got a little turbo-charged at the office in the last two days of the first week. Dudes were flexing in my direction at every opportunity. Delivery boys tripped over dumbbells and exercise bands that the cubicle bros brought in to get a pump between meetings. 

The competition for my attention became fierce. By this time Banner had spread the news of the boss’ ‘orders’, as he (poorly) understood them, to everyone. 

I was flirting with baseball stud Gabe in the hallway and his stubbled jawline and deep sexy voice had me as hard as a Louisville Slugger, when suddenly his bro reflexes kicked in, catching a bomb of a football pass right in the chest. His arms and chest bulged nicely through his button-down but the momentum of the powerful throw forced him three steps back. A hand on my shoulder pulled me around and handsome Mitch blinded me with his kilowatt smile. He whispered “Gotcha!” wetly into my ear, bounced his hard lean pecs beneath his polo shirt and that was it for my first cum of the day. He rubbed my face into the deep muscle cleft while I convulsed into my briefs, but he rubbed Gabe’s face in the victory. “Stolen base, bro,” he smirked. “Totally legit.”

Gabe shook his head and stared daggers at him. “When you least expect it, bro. When. You. Least. Expect. It.” He threatened as he walked off.

Mitch didn’t have long to wait. Gabe was a do-er. That afternoon I walked into the supply closet and found him stripped to the waist with Mitch struggling to get out of a side headlock.

“Baseball players are stronger than football players. Say it!”

“Fuck… you…!” Mitch croaked.

Gabe looked at me as I hastily closed and locked the door. “What do you think, Jeffy? Are baseball players stronger than football players?” Gabe’s torso was a tornado of ripped shit-kicking muscle as he flexed his abs, pecs, biceps, delts and traps to control the taller and heavier Mitch.

“I mean—“ I started. Gabe was making an excellent case!

Mitch grunted out the words as he pawed at the unforgiving ball of muscle flexing into the side of his skull. “It’s not… objectively… true…”

Gabe considered this as he pulled on his own wrist to crank the headlock tighter. “HHHHHMMMM! So Jeffy, Mitch here is concerned that my statement is not consistent with the available evidence. You’re a scientist. You tell me how we could go about proving such a thing.”

I was a computer scientist, not an exercise physiologist, but It seemed at this point all that was needed was someone with eyes. Gabe’s pecs started to separate into three horizontal speed bumps shot thru with veins as they pumped to the max.

“I… I guess if you could hold him with one arm?”

“What a smart idea, Jeffy! I knew there was a reason you are Employee of the Month.” Gabe let go of his wrist and nodded at the bulge in my dress slacks. “As a reward, you can take it out and jack it.”

I didn’t need to be asked twice. I started undoing my belt.

Gabe kicked Mitch’s legs out from under him and shifted his left arm so that Mitch’s neck was in the crook of his elbow. 

“Come on, bro. Say it. Baseball players are stronger than football players.” With his free hand he started lightly slapping Mitch’s reddening face. “Say it.”

“No…” Mitch gurgled as I moaned, pulling my dick, slick with pre, out of my underwear and fisting it.

“Not even flexing bro.” Slap. “You punking out against my one arm?” Slap. “My left arm, even?” Slap. “Not even a southpaw, bro. You’ve seen me pitch.”

I was close. Real close. 

“Say it, bro.”

“Ugh, no…”

Slap. “Say it.” 

“…”

Gabe waved me closer as he started flexing his hard round biceps into Mitch’s carotid artery.

“Bro, you better say it. You pass out before saying it, you’re gonna wake up with Employee of the Month cum on your face.”

That did it. Mitch tapped his hand on Gabe’s arm in the universal sign of submission. Gabe relaxed his arm and Mitch croaked out: “Baseball players are stronger than football players.”

“What’s that, Mitch the Bitch?”

“BASEBALL PLAYERS ARE STRONGER THAN FOOTBALL PLAYERS!”

He released the hold and Mitch fell at his feet, coughing. 

Gabe winked at me as I was fractionally away from nutting. “So you say, but I think Jeffy here still isn’t convinced.”

With a grunt and a heave, Gabe gorilla pressed Mitch over his head, then THREW him at the ceiling where he bounced off the tile and landed on the top shelf of the storage unit.

”Always rack your weights,” he joked.

“GUH!” I cried as I spewed my spunk all over Gabe’s heaving chest and collapsed to my knees. My cheek grazed his wiry treasure trail as I fell against his abs.

When I caught my breath I looked up at him he grinned over the bulges of his massively pumped pecs. “Home run, Jeffy!”

Then his face turned dark and I felt my asspucker quiver.

“Now lick this shit off.”

Next: Casual Friday

• Like 28
  • Upvote 1