Ozzie & Deano: A Short Muscle University Story

muscleaddict

8 hours ago, dredlifter said:

UFFFFFFFFffff. 

That was a HOT muscle sex scene.  Cocky, playful and sensual flexing for each other...woof.  So much muscle on muscle, I love it. 

Feel free to take notes for future reference! 🤭😝 

• Like 1

I love the descriptions of muscle sex.  It makes the story come to life, since outside of the gym, muscle sex is a big part of having muscle. 

• Like 2

Wonderful how you have brought your readers into the inner sanctums of the mind of Ozzie, an obviously sensitive and romantic bodybuilder.  And "cute" Archie is brought up still again in chapter 2!  You recently said you may do an "Archie spinoff"?   I can see it now, MA: with being exposed to his mum's new boyfriend and family, including now Ozzie too, Archie begins realizing that he is a muscle-addict numero uno!  With much trepidation, he strolls downtown to Deano Sr's gym to check it out and who does he see getting off of a shift outside but Adam, Deano Jr's ex.  Their lock eyes and....

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 6/24/2022 at 12:41 PM, DennisFLL said:

Wonderful how you have brought your readers into the inner sanctums of the mind of Ozzie, an obviously sensitive and romantic bodybuilder.  And "cute" Archie is brought up still again in chapter 2!  You recently said you may do an "Archie spinoff"?   I can see it now, MA: with being exposed to his mum's new boyfriend and family, including now Ozzie too, Archie begins realizing that he is a muscle-addict numero uno!  With much trepidation, he strolls downtown to Deano Sr's gym to check it out and who does he see getting off of a shift outside but Adam, Deano Jr's ex.  Their lock eyes and....

I'm not saying it will get written but I *do* have a little idea for a possible Archie story which isn't hugely dissimilar to the above. Minus the Adam part! Can you imagine the meltdown from Deano if Adam hooked up with his future step-brother? 🤭

• Like 1

1 minute ago, muscleaddict said:

I'm not saying it will get written but I *do* have a little idea for a possible Archie story which isn't hugely dissimilar to the above. Minus the Adam part! Can you imagine the meltdown from Deano if Adam hooked up with his future step-brother? 🤭

I know!!😵

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

Can you imagine the meltdown from Deano if Adam hooked up with his future step-brother? 🤭

Aw man, that is a brilliant idea.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, muscleaddict said: Can you imagine the meltdown from Deano if Adam hooked up with his future step-brother? 🤭

Especially, if Deano walked into the room when they’re having sex.  😏

• Like 1

I’m loving the direction of the new story and the interactions between Ozzie and Little D. By the way, I forgot to mention, the nickname Papa D is one of my favorites.👍❤️

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Jockstudboy said:

When I saw this pic I thought of Ozzie. Although in my mind Ozzie is bigger and shorter! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfP1MKXu8Z0/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

4E025F96-7B44-4129-8BB1-36591377BD41.jpeg

Haha! Well he's definitely got the attitude but yeah - Ozzie's a short-arsed tank like Deano. I had Elliott Dermond's physique in my head when I was drawing up the character. Thick pecs, cartoon abs, crazy proportions.

• Like 1