hairymusclemorphs

Part 1 – Philipp

I yawned slightly before I downed the rest of my protein shake. It was still morning and I couldn’t get used to the early hours. They assigned me to the early shift anyways. Again and again.

I let out a long deep sigh and slowly stretched myself. I felt the white shirt and my shorts slightly ripple underneath my movements.

“Damn Phil. If you can’t even keep your eyes open in front of the monitors, you should watch the pools instead.” Liam leant against the doorframe. He was clearly a morning person. Juiced up with energy and motivation.

Liam stood barely 6’. Maybe he was that energetic because he still was in his late 20’s. “Come on. Don’t give me that pissed glare”.

I kept glaring for another long moment before I slowly got up. I towered around 7’2 (2,2m) and I was pumped. I couldn’t see anything below my juiced-up pecs when I stood straight… And my package…

Let’s just say that they tried several times to order a matching speedo for my job. It took them three attempts and I still remember how I ripped the first two in half by trying them on.

Even if we had our differences: Liam still showed up at my gym three times a week to lemme spot him. He was athletic and in shape. Just a little short for my taste.

I still recall how I forced him to join me at the gym after he called me a maniac when I told him that I work out 6 times a week. I managed to get him from zero gym workouts to 3… And he made quite the progress over the past two years.

… Maybe I should just infuse his food with protein. Force him to grow past his athletic swimmer built… .

“I’m going…” I groaned when I slowly rolled my shoulders slightly back. I took another glance towards the monitors. There were only few people inside the pool area that early in the morning. The university sport group and a few elderly people, who enjoyed their free time.

I watched the swimmers for a long moment before Liam interrupted my thoughts.

“You won’t mind getting me a coffee on the way?” – “You’ve already had enough of that demonic juice…”

I slowly stepped out of the control room, starting my tour along the fun and wellness area of the bath.

It had its benefits to take the early shift… There were no Teens hiding in the slides and barely any children or people who needed help.

The hot spa area and the large, heated pool was still empty. I checked the sauna area for any dehydrated brats but found none. So there really was just the noswimmer area and the 50 meter pool which were occupied that morning…

Well… Less work for me…

I grabbed a coffee for Liam at the entrance area and slowly swaggered back through the shower room. They were empty. And I even managed to get through the doorways without my forehead knocking against the frame.

My shirt was getting slightly damp through the steam inside the shower room, sticking against my hairy pecs and abs. I felt my quads grinding against the white fabric of my shorts.

Our uniform was simple. Basically… We always wear white shorts and a shirt… And underneath a prominent red lifeguard speedo.

I could swear they changed their dressing order after I joined the team. Probably to make it less intimidating for pool visitors when they saw me around.

I couldn’t blame them. I stepped back outside into the pool area. I stood at the side of the pool and just watched the group….

(Alex)

Alex strolled outside the showers and ran his hand through his wet hair. He swaggered towards the others and just grinned while enjoying the attention he got.

He stood right behind Jake while they waited in line. “Come on… Don’t be mad about earlier… Just helped you with your… little problem” he teased, pissing him off even further.

He kept grinning before his cocky grin slowly vanished once he followed Jake’s gaze towards the lifeguard who watched them from the side.

He was… Huge…

He stood away at least 40 meters from their position… And he still was big enough that they could spot his massive soft bulge through his white shorts… His giant pecs and arms forcing the material to its limit. His hairy, sculpted calves and quads. And a slight musk which filled the air.

That freaks’ size wasn’t normal…. And to Alex’ dislike Jake didn’t have eyes for him any longer… Instead, Jake kept gaping at that fucker’s body.

Alex hugged Jake from behind, pulling him in against his body until his pumped pecs, abs and his semi hardon pressed against his back… “Huh… Never knew you’re into freaks like him” his low voice vibrated throughout his body. “Always thought you’re straight like me, man”

He pinned Jake harder against his body while Jake tried to get off his grip… Alex slowly leant in. “Better watch out… Because I’ll help you out with your little problem after the training session…”

Jake wiggled slightly in Alex’ tight grip. He heard his low voice whispering in his ear. “Always wanted to destroy a fucking fag in the showers” – He chuckled… And finally let him off the hook when it was Jake’s turn.

Alex pushed Jake aside and took his spot instead before he dove into the water, leaving Jake behind.

Jake was slightly trembling. Yeah.. He enjoyed men. But he couldn’t stand jocks like Alex…

He stood on the starter block, watching Alex’ wide shoulders and how he dove away. It was his turn and he made a great start, slowly reaching the 10 meter mark. His thoughts were circling… Shifting while he remembered the feeling of Jakes muscles grinding against his body. He liked men with mass. And he enjoyed bodybuilding shows a lot in television. Yet he never really managed to gain any weight. He just wasn’t built for weightlifting.

He was at the 45 meter mark when he felt the air getting pressed out of his lungs. He crunched once he felt the pain in his calves. He had a cramp… And he started panicking. He still was under water when he saw the huge shadow and felt the water move around him.

His eyes were open. Watching the huge shadow who dove into the water. It was the lifeguard he spotted earlier on the sides… He saw his huge bearish body charge into the water.

He knew that man wasn’t built for swimming… But he could see his strong arms. His massive legs with each of his movements… And he could see the monstrous pecs and abs through the now transparent shirt. That man was bigger than any bodybuilder he saw on television… And that man was way beefier and way manlier than his wildest dreams.

(Philipp)

It wasn’t the first time this happened. And it wouldn’t be the last time. I didn’t wait for an invitation when I jumped heads first into the water.

I could feel my rough hands splitting the water surface before my heavy body followed. I maybe wasn’t built for swimming… But I was muscled… And I had enough strength in my bones and muscles that I could catch up with Liam and the others.

I pulled his body against my front before I felt the ground of the pool underneath my feet. I squatted down before I flexed my monstrous quads and calves to push my heavy body back up towards the surface.

Liam already stood next to the rim, pulling Jakes’ body off my strong arms. I heard him coughing when I slowly pulled my heavy body out of the water behind him.

My clothes were transparent, sticking to my monstrous, built frame. My hairy bulging pecs and the prominent happytrail down towards my speedo.

My cock was monstrous. You could spot my hairy cockbase and the outlines of my massive member pushing the fabric slightly down while my now transparent shorts and shirt were sticking to my skin.

The young female trainer was already next to us, ordering the other spectators and students back into the water.

“We’ll get him checked by a doctor.” Liam smiled. He knew how to get along with people. Me on the other hand… Well I never had to deal with lots of them after most of them were disgusted or too intimidated by my size.

“Thank you sir for pulling him out” she slightly bowed her head before Liam bent over him again. “Able to walk?” He glanced into Jake’s eyes before he got a shook in response…

Liam slowly got back up before he gave me a sign. “I’ll call Luke to take a look on him… You can carry him to the first aid room in the meantime” He was already dialing while slowly walking towards the cold cup of coffee which rested on one of the radiators at the side.

-

I slowly squatted down before I lifted his body off the ground. I felt his hands wrapping around my pumped neck. His body was freezing. I slowly made my way back towards our monitoring room.

“Sorry for the trouble” he whispered in my ear which made me slightly tense… “That’s really the first thing you say after almost drowning in our pool?” I chuckle slightly before I laid him down on the treatment couch.

“You didn’t make me any trouble… But next time… Try not drowning if you wanna make me a favor” I slowly started getting rid of my shorts and shirt before I pulled two large towels out of one of the drawers.

I handed him one when the door suddenly swung open and a pumped jock stood inside of it.

“You allright Jake?” He almost shouted, apparently slightly out of breath. He looked worried the first moment after he entered. But his attitude shifted quickly when he heard my low voice out of the corner “He’s all right” His eyes ran over my body, stopping right at my massive bulge… Was he clenching his teeth slightly?

“I am” Jake was drying his body off slowly. “Want to get back to me and the others?” The jock asked while giving me a death stare. “Nah I’m fine…”. There was clearly some sort of tension in between them. And the jock clearly was pissed that his friend didn’t follow his suggestion.

He just wanted to start a second attempt when I cut him off. “You should leave now” I finished drying off most of my body. My hair was still wet. Water was still dripping down from my huge nipples and bulge. “I’ll take care of him” I watched his expression shifting.

My eyes slowly wandered towards his speedo. I held back my amusement. He was really wearing one of my old speedos… Couldn’t blame him. But it was way too big for his bulge and build.

I could see the lace tied in a prominent ribbon.

Meanwhile my own speedo - which was a few numbers larger at least - Didn’t even need the lace. It looked as if mine was close to just burst off my nuts any moment… And I knew it pissed him off to see me wearing it like that…

I had to deal a lot with studs like him… Or rather… I fucked lots of studs like him in my spare time… But right now, I was clocked in. And when I’m clocked in, I’m playing my role as lifeguard.

I watch him open his mouth again when he suddenly got interrupted by Luke and Liam. Luke was the doctor from across the street.

He was a pumped man in his late forties. He stood around 6’4 and wasn’t bad looking. But he was married. I was invited to their birthdays a few times in the past. They were a lovely couple. And yet I still had a crush on him now and then.

He eyed Alex who stood there like a deer in front of a truck before he left. Pushing his frame out through the door past Liam who gave me a puzzled look.

I just shrugged it off. After the medical examination he slowly stood back up. “You’re fine. Probably just a cramp. And apparently you didn’t swallow any water… But take a break from swimming for today until your calves are back on track. And you Phil… Miriam plans a party next Sunday. Feel free to join in… Liam can come over as well” He grinned mockingly, still remembering the last time when Liam couldn’t walk after the long night.

“But I won’t give you any alcohol this time, Liam. Although Miriam enjoyed the strip show” He slapped Liam on his back. “I’m off guys”.

I slightly grinned before I noticed Jake was slightly hard, gazing away when our eyes met. “Nothing to worry about… We aren’t straight either” I tossed him my pullover which rested on my desk. “You should wear something before you catch a cold. Just bring it back next week….”

I slightly massaged my quads while watching him how he puts on my sweater. Well… It looked more like a dress than a pullover on his scrawny body.

Liam put on his widest grin. “Maybe you should wear one of mine instead….” He wanted to get up but Jake shook his head… His face was bright red. “I It’s fine… Hides the fact that I’m hard…”.

He shifted slightly when he got up to leave. “Hey boy… Next time if you’re in trouble… Just hit us up. We don’t bite…” He just nodded and left with another word.

“Can’t believe you gave him one of your stinking sweaters Phil… Is it the same one you wore at Gym yesterday night?” Liam raised one of his brows while he watched me pulling out another set of dry clothes. “Come on… I can’t just let him walk out with the boner of his life… And it doesn’t stink… Just my natural odor… By the way… That jock earlier looked familiar didn’t he?”

Liam shrugged. “Probably one of the studs in your Gym… You’d remember any of your lockerroom fucks, right?” He raised a brow. “Come on Phil…. You will at least remember your one-night stands.”

I shrugged. “Would remember if I fuck a runt like him”

“Shut off…. He was bigger than me” I slightly leant in when my deep voice vibrated throughout my torso. “Don’t worry. I didn’t forget any of our fucks… But right now… We’re at work….” I ran my fingers through my damp hair before I sat down on my chair again.

“You’ll make the next walk… I’m not in the mood for another dive this shift…”

• Like 15
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Reading through some older fics (lol, 2022's not that old), and I love this! Any chance we get te see more in the future?