Megadrol (Parts 1-19) updated 9/1/22

Theone1

Oh god! I loved this story and... I still love this story! This is the kind of story which make me hard in only one chapter! I know it takes a lot of time to write a part but I can't wait the next!

I let you guess how I was at the end of the part...

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

18:

Sorry if I am being redundant here, but after the best sex of my life, Ben and I took to the large cross sectional couch that took up a sizeable swath of his basement. Ben laid his long legs out against the short end of the L shaped sofa, relaxed as he was his big feet and ankles hung well off the end. I couldn’t help but notice how large of an area of the upholstery he was actually taking up, whereas myself sat comfortably on my one cushion next to him. It was so strange to me to feel small as I did, I hadn’t felt this way in years, not since my single digit years.

Charmingly enough, despite all that had just preceeded us, Ben was ever his conversational self. As we watched tired reruns of American Dad, the stuff we chatted about was far reaching and all interesting. Ben was an amazingly smart young man, and he always kept me engaged, though I think a certain sense of lust and dare I say intimidation really helped me keep focus on his words.

But then a thread wove us back into what all that had gone on, Ben excitedly explained, “Man I am just so hype about this, I just want to thank you for working out with me and helping me reach my full potential.”

This remark actually meant quite a lot to me, “Ben,” I said with some hesitation, “I should be thanking you!” I fawned, “I mean, just to be here to witness your incredible transformation…”

Ben proceeded to flex his biceps and puff out his chest, had I forgotten to mention we were both just sitting around in our underwear at this point? Watching the rise and fall of his alarmingly defined pectorals and the ballooning mass of his arms almost cut off my train of thought entirely. But I regained my attention despite the prodigious flexing. “I mean, I just can’t believe what’s happening, how do you even feel?”

“Like superman bro, I don’t know how to describe it, but my body it just feels radiant! I truly have never been happier!”

I kept on, “I mean, you must be, it looks amazing Ben! You ought to be proud of yourself, but…” then the nervous side of me came out once again, “Aren’t you at all concerned?”

He leaned back and smiled, “Bro, the only thing I am concerned about is going to Apollo tomorrow and getting a REAL workout!”

I chuckled anxious but continued to press my concern for his health, “I mean yeah man, but shouldn’t you really see a doctor or anything? Like I’m happy for you and all but you can’t tell me this is a normal rate of growth.”

He smirked handsomely, “Well, maybe I am just exceptional.” Then he put a little more seriously, “Why you worried so much, little dude?”

I almost started to blush a little bit, “I just, want you to be safe is all man, it’s just you look incredible, but you gotta be honest with yourself here, this is probably the fastest cases of muscle gain for someone not on steroids, ever. And like, this…” I hesitated for a second, “Megadrol stuff, it’s still experimental and—”

Ben reached out and caressed my face with his hand, it was surprising how large it felt, and how it enveloped such a large part of my head. I supposed I shouldn’t have been surprised, but damnit this was still fucking really strange to me! What could happen to Ben, he might have a heart attack or renal failure or—

“Matt,” He began with a stern coolness that stopped my runaway train of thought. Ben continued, “You forget, I am a nurse too. I have been checking my blood pressure, albeit the cuff is a little small any more,” he smiled, “and despite my already naturally low heart rate, I am just fine. In fact, dude, I went out on a jog while you were at work and I ran a faster 5k than I ever did in my entire life! I am healthy as a horse, I did that shit in 16 minutes, and dude like two months ago I was at 25 or something! This Megadrol is the shit!”

All this talk allayed my fears if only slightly, and replaced them with a terrible, nd deep desire. My heart started to race, the question that had been lurking in the back of my mind now had the chance to come to light. I had to ask, the want was at a fever pitch, “So,” I tried to put as charmingly as I could, “when can I get some?”

To my dismay, he sighed and lounged back again. I stared at him, his beautiful chest, his increasingly ripped abs and obliques which tapered down to his tight underwear which rode up due to his massive, ever more defined thighs and hamstrings. But no matter how much I wanted to drink in the sight of him, his face and silence were crumbling my entire world, so powerful was his effect on me. I both admired him and dreaded him.

“Matt, that shit is expensive,” He explained at first, “And frankly, kill me but I want it ALL to myself, and it’s not that I don’t want you to have it, it’s just that for me, my own growth and my own investment mean so much more. I want every dollar I paid and ounce that I lift to pay off, bro. And parting with even one bottle of my Megadrol frankly…I just don’t know.”

His reasoning was fair, his explanation was just, but for some reason it cut like daggers. I almost wanted to cry, not going to lie. Hadn’t I earned his trust? Or had my incessant anxiety about his wellbeing hampered any chance I had to try this forbidden fruit. Furthermore, why did I even want it? I just decried it as potentially dangerous, but I didn’t have to take more than one glimpse at Ben to know I wanted what he had too, I craved it. I wanted to tower over everyone and impress them with my strength and size, why couldn’t I just have one bottle.

I too was silent as a response. Then Ben broke it with some invigorating words, “Tell you what. I guess you can have some, I feel like I do owe you. You can have the rest of the bottle I first opened, it’s got literally like over one half left. I’ll just crack open a new one, besides I was thinking of upping my dose and it will be easier to stay consistent!”

I blurted, “You haven’t even taken half a bottle yet? Jesus!” I paused, and then I realized, “Thank you!” I considered myself lucky, “What will it cost me?”

Ben shook his head, “Nada, free.”

I was shocked and truly grateful! “No dude, $100, at least!”

Ben waved his hand, “No dice. But here, since you’re beggin’, you can comp my next few meals throughout the week, and we’ll call it square!”

“Deal!” I foolishly agreed.

Ben chimed back up, “Oh, and you’re coming to Apollo with me tomorrow, obviously.”

I smiled, “Oh yeah, duh. We gotta show Spencer what is up!” And then I got curious, “Are you gonna do what you did tonight in public?”

Ben looked practically giddy, “I dunno, maybe…” he toyed with idea, “You think people would notice, or react someway?”

I could only be honest, “If you did it would blow everyone away. I don’t know how people would take it, people might get freaked out!”

Ben smiled, “Nah, I think they would definitely be in for a show though! I don’t even know if something like that will even happen again, if we are being honest?”

I asked, “But it if it does?”

He laughed, “Then let it happen, I certainly won’t mind getting bigger!” and then some excitement in his voice, “Hey, are you gonna take your Megadrol as soon as I give it to you?”

I froze. “I…I don’t know honestly…Given the chance I don’t even know if I’ll take it at first, I kind of like watching your experience with it first!”

Ben stuck out his tongue playfully and flexed his arms and crunched his abs, “Well don’t get left behind is all I’m saying, bro! Hate for you to lose out on all this! Now that you have it better get to it, because,” he bit his lower lip, “I’mma little afraid I will outgrow you if you know what I mean…”

Oh  I definitely know what he meant, my ass ached from our recent session on the near ruined bench.

Ben went on, “And as it stands, I don’t intend to sell off any more of my Megadrol, so it’s only a matter of time!”

• Like 25
  • Upvote 1

Chapter 18 ends with a great cliffhanger, can’t wait to see what happens at the gym but I have a pretty good idea already😏 I also love that Matt is going to get some serious growth action too, which he will need to keep pace with Ben. Chapter 19 is shaping up to be very hot and heavy!

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I reluctantly left Ben’s that night. Not only had I not wanted to be parted from my friend, but so too the haunting specter that was the consequences of my decision plaguing my mind. Two major things occupied my mind, beyond an almost immediate and dreadful wanting for Ben’s company. Firstly, I was jobless. A troubling situation all it’s own.

Secondly, and more importantly was the vial of half finished Megadrol, which came into my possession when a half-naked Ben ascended the stairs only to return with a sizeable 100ml container of Megadrol. It looked so plain, despite it’s remarkable effects. In fact, the brown bottle itself was scarcely. A strip of a label reading the chemical’s name and the evidently defunct and mysterious producer “AlphaLabs”.  I stared at it after it was presented.

Ben asked, “Ya gonna take it from me, or what? I can rescind the offer if you got cold feet…”

“No!” I blurted, “I mean, no…” Then I extended my hand, and took the vial, half empty as promised.

And then suddenly, I found I could hardly let go of it, however it almost seemed to buzz in my hand from the energy it gave me. It almost felt like I was holding something radioactive, or some major crucial object that determines the fate of countless lives! And let’s be real here, I wasn’t really far off.

I climbed into my car, and stashed the vial in my glove box. Deep in it, under the never read owner’s manual for my camry. Something like this had to be illegal, I thought. And then with this, a slew of anxieties came alongside. My heart started to pound. What was this AlphaLabs, and why did it get shut down? Was I really gonna have the stones to take this stuff, did I really want this for myself? I felt like I was on the precipice of a great and irreversible change, and if I dared to take this Megadrol, what would become of me, and was there any going back?”

But then I thought: what would be worth coming back to? And then I thought of Ben’s muscles, his incredible frankly supernatural development of size and strength in such a short span of time. My dick lurched in my pants as I sat in traffic on Southfield Ave. I too wanted to have what Ben was experiencing, I couldn’t be sure of if we matched the same desires in intensity, but I knew what I wanted for me.

Then a powerful lust to return to Ben almost made me pull a U-turn right there, because I wanted so much for him. It was absolutely astounding to watch the level of ecstasy he felt as such growth seized his frame. It was single-handedly the hottest thing I have ever seen…

Dear reader, I have to confess something to you, as if it weren’t painfully obvious. I have always liked the idea of incredibly big, strong men. And by that I mean, super big. HUGE, massive men, who could be described as “giant”. It’s a fantasy of mine, one that I have lived out literarily in the online world by indulging on my favorite forum, reading some of my favorite stories. I never really had the courage to say any of this when I first got my hands on the Megadrol, but it seems like that underlying kink was the universe drawing me to this inevitable conclusion. And now that I had a close companion, Ben, who actively reveled in this exact same fantasy…my head was spinning faster than my wheels down Cass Road, the last turn off before I would arrive home.

I pulled into my driveway almost like a madman, I had to double back and remember to shut the lights off in my car because I was so hurried in heading inside with the vial. I closed the door behind me, and then suddenly my phone started to ring. Or rather, it was an alarm telling me to go to bed (ironic, right?). I was supposed to have work in the morning.

Me, being a creature of habit immediately felt the sense of dread working for Oakland Prison had given me, but then I realized I was free! Free to go broke…What was I to do for money now…? I did not want to dip into my savings, and I already knew food was about to get a lot more expensive— fast!

No matter, my continued financial stability was honestly of less concern to me than the bottle. Which now rested on my coffee table, staring at me in the face, deep into my soul. This was it, I was alone now. Just me, and the vial. A vial which very well encapsulated all my wants and dreams and desires for my body and my life. And here I was weak and shriveling, cowering at the prospect of whether or not I could handle it. Nevermind the question of how much I should take!

All at once the cacophony of my nervous brain collided, which created a fever pitch of urgency which was it’s own inspiration, I had to do it. To get it over with, to make the call. I drew up the oral syringe one dose, per Ben’s recommendation, just a couple milligrams a day. Though I wondered if Ben had not been dosing more than originally intended, especially with all that mass! My dick became hard again at the potential for power that we both harnessed, that I held. I somehow began talking myself into more, I mean it wasn’t like I was injecting it, right? I had already been taking this LGD, which to be honest paled in comparison to what I had hoped for. Suddenly, I had drawn up 3mg, then 4, and settled for 5, despite Ben advising me only to take 2mg.

“I have to catch up.” I told myself with a smirk, and then did the deed.

The Megadrol had a certain metallic taste to it, but also a bizarre sweetness. It wasn’t bad, but I wouldn’t describe it as tasty by any means. What’s more is that the moment it worked its way down my throat, I felt every fiber the fluid came into contact with began almost buzzing. My tongue practically went numb from the sensation, and while it was strange, it also felt really good. It was rather encouraging as I suddenly had a sense of buyer’s remorse, shall we say. But I had did it, there was no looking back.

Rather, there was only looking down at my crotch, and feeling it. Something in the Megadrol…it, just immediately took affect, a warm almost glowing feel emanated throughout me, a delightful tingle which was like a magical spell on my cock, making it surge out of my waist band. I instantly got horny. VERY HORNY. Like about to call up Ben and beg him to fuck me deep right now. But it was late, and time was of the essence. I needed release NOW!

I ripped off my clothes and got fully nude so as to really enjoy myself, then I collapsed into my bed and grabbed my shaft and started working it. I ran my hands up and down my body, and thought of Ben, and his massive arms, his protruding pecs, his ripped abs and thick legs. Then I thought of my dreams that I have been having recently. Fantasies of either Ben and I growing bigger and stronger, bigger and stronger beyond all known measure! Our bodies, towering over tiny inferior people, we being orders of magnitude stronger than anyone on earth. I couldn’t get the thought of Ben, blown up to hundreds of feet in size, crushing cars with his feet, or commanding the respect of millions, while I stood by his side (albeit, in my fantasy he was much bigger than me).

I blew my load and it was the biggest I had ever made, even though Ben had pounded me three times to completion not six hours ago!  

I readily went right to sleep, I was so excited for tomorrow, so excited for what was about to happen to the both of us.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 1