Mitchell was walking home on a very sunny and hot day. As he continued to walk, he saw his best friend, Leo, outside doing some yard work. As Mitchell got closer, he could see Leo was wearing 5 inch grey shorts and that a huge bulge could be seen. His dick was at least 10 inches soft and uncut. Mitchell also noticed that his balls were as big as lemons. Leo was 5'8 and he was an absolute caveman. Extremely hairy, always smelled like a man whose testosterone levels are through the roof. He was extremely muscular and bulk which was attractive.  All Mitchell could smell was that manly aroma. A boner arose in Mitchell's shorts, but he made conversation.

Mitchell: What's up Bro! Whatcha up to

Leo: Just doing some yard work, its hot as fuck out here

Mitchell: deadass I've been walking home and this heat is killing me

Leo: You know what, now that you're here. You wanna stay the night?

Mitchell: yea why now

Leo: alright let me go shower and change. Come on inside

7 hours later

Mitchell: Damn its hella late,. Hey Leo wake up, we fell asleep. Im still high from that hit earlier

Leo: huh, what time is it? 

Mitchell: It's 12 PM and guess what? We got a full moon tonight

Leo: what do you mean? The full moon is tomorrow, it's the 12th right?

Mitchell: Damn dude, what time zone are you in? Today is the 13th

Suddenly Leo stood up and ran towards the window and opened it. The moonlight pierced into the room, shining onto Leo. He could suddenly feel his balls starting to swell and produce testosterone and an increase in libido 10,000x. Leo grunts towards the floor and tries to stand up.

Leo: Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. I messed up the dates...ughh...I didn't mean for you to...see this. Arghh this hurts and feels so good

Mitchell: What the fuck is happening to you and why are you talking like that? Are you growing --bigger?

Leo: Fuuuuuuuuuck, now that you're here. I want you to experience my growth ...URGHHHHHH... You..  will... become like MEEEEEE

Suddenly Leo's voice becomes much deeper. Leo's musk seems to fill the room and he falls to the floor in pain. His bones break and come back together. Leo is growing taller and as that occurs, his muscles start growing bigger. Leo screams in agony as his skin stretches and grows bigger to allow for more muscle. His entire body is red and sweating from the transformation. Leo's cock is growing bigger as well. It doesn't seem to stop, it burst from the shorts and underwear. His cock grew exponentially larger. It was 31 inches big and you have to hug it in order to jerk it off. His cock is red and swelling for release, especially those balls. They were as big as a the target red balls. Leo's muscle grew and grew and the agony did not end there. Leo grew as tall as 7'8 and was 300 lbs of muscle. Leo was as hairy as a rainforest and it was so thick. The smell only made you hornier every second you smelt it. Mitchell's dick was extremely hard to the point it hurt. 

Leo: Fuuuck look at me now, a fucking real man. Mitchell stick your dick in my pishole and fuck it until i come. Your dick will absorb my cum and you will become like me immediately. 

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

PT 2

Leo's powerful voice shook the room. Mitchell was scared and turn on at the same time. As Mitchell undressed, Leo noticed that he was athletically fit and that a muscle growth would turn him into the man he should be. Mitchell was finally in his underwear and the full size of his dick did not fit. You could tell a monster was stuffed into there with some big ass balls.

Leo: damn bitch, if i knew you were packing like that, we would've been fucking long ago

Mitchell pulls off his underwear and out comes a 12 inch flaccid cock that was as thick as a Pringle's can. It was the most beautiful thing ever and it was about to become monstrous. Leo commanded for Mitchell to rub his dick and stick his cock in and start jacking him off. Mitchell got to the urethra which was big enough to fit his cock. Mitchell inserted his uncut cock in the hole which made Leo's body shudder and start to leak precum. Mitchell felt the tightness of the whole and he started to get erect. Leo felt the monster become fully hard which made Leo even hornier. Mitchell himself started to shudder and leak as he went fully in. Mitchell's cock erect was 18 inches and his balls were as big as lemons. Mitchell grabbed Leo's cock and started to fuck it, which made Leo start to grunt and become more animalistic. It was driving him crazy, the pleasure and rush from it was becoming too much, but he wanted more. 

Leo: FUUUUUUCK....I...need...more

Leo: FUCK HARDER NOW

Mitchell: oh shit bro

Mitchell watch as Leo was growing bigger and much more masculine. His aroma continued to get stronger and you could hear his balls gurgle with testosterone and sperm. Leo's pecs were becoming more plump and huge. His nipples were being forced down and his pecs were red from the growth. Testosterone was starting to drip out, which made Leo even more unbearably horny.

Mitchell started to jack Leo off and fuck at the same time and after some time, the prize would arrive.

Leo: FUUUUUCK IM ABOUT... TO CUUUUUUUUUUM UNGHHHHHHH

Mitchell held on to Leo's cock as he felt the full force of cum trying to come out but Mitchell's cock plugged that hole up tight. With nowhere to go and Leo still cumming and orgasming, the cum forced its way into Mitchell's cock which felt weird and the cum was hot. It started to fill Mitchell's balls, which scared him. He tried to pull out, but his cock was stuck and his balls would become forced to grow bigger.

Mitchell: fuck fuck fuck fuck my cock isn't coming out unghhh

Mitchell: This.. hurts.. please help me AGHHHHH

Mitchell: My balls are swelling bigger and your cum is burning hot in me. It's .... doing something to me. Holy shit

Leo: fuck I can't stop cumming, my balls are huge and you are dranining them fuuuuuck

Leo: fuck hold up, it's getting to tight AGHHH PULL YOUR DICK OUT

Mitchell: fuuuUUUUUUUCK I CANT... the growth... it's.....too.... MUUUUUUCH

Mitchell's balls were now as big as cantaloupes. Mitchell tried to pull his dick out, but he struggled until he was finally able to get it loosened a bit and pulled it out. A gush of cum came out Leo whose dick was now 50 inches big and as thick as a tree. Leo was passed out from the ordeal as the feeling of growth and euphoria was too much to handle. Mitchell began to experience his own growth

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2