Anonymous Muscle Hook Up

muscleluv22

Back in college, I was just beginning to discover my sexuality, and anonymous hookup apps were my vehicle of exploration.  However, I was exceptionally shy, so I rarely ever messaged other guys and was even less likely to actually find a hook up. But this story is about a time where I was lucky enough to have an encounter that surpassed my wildest fantasies! Hope you enjoy. 

At the time, I was a 20year old kid who was just starting to come out of a twink phase. I played a lot of club sports and was starting to get lean and toned. I was 5’10, 170lbs and had a slim athletic body. My abs were visible and I almost could make out a 6-pack. My arms were on the scrawny side, but they were lean and vascular. My legs were by far the most developed muscle group. I had vascular quads and calves, and my ass was a smooth, toned, perky bubble. Although I was in better shape physically than most of my peers, I was used to seeing exceptionally toned muscle bodies on my teammates and the himbos I found at the gym. In comparison I always felt like I was lacking, and was insecure about my physique.

One day after a rowing practice, I decided to create a profile on “Jack’d”. I was literally in the backseat of my teammates car riding back to my dorm room from the lake. I added a few locker room selfies to my profile and began looking for hot headless torsos to ogle over. After a brief second of scanning the app, my eyes were drawn to one profile in particular. I selected a profile of a muscular black man. This guy looked like my ultimate fantasy! I’m super into big, muscular bodybuilding types, and this guy far surpassed my expectations. He was wearing a white tank top and his massive pecs were stretching the fabric. His huge biceps and broad shoulders were vascular and looked rock solid. Lower down, he was wearing red boxer briefs and he has thick tree trunk thighs. My eyes nearly popped out of my head as I drooled over this hot muscle stud. His name was “Big Red” and his bio read that he was a 45 year old muscle daddy “looking for fun.”

I sent him my typical pickup line.

“Hey!”

He didn’t respond after a few minutes, so I assumed he wasn’t interested, and I continued scrolling through the app, but none of the other guys came close to how sexy Big Red was. When I finally got back to my dorm, my cock was throbbing. I eagerly jerked off to Big Red’s profile picture and happily shot a big load as I fantasize about worshipping his godly muscles.

The next day, I’m sitting in a Statistics lecture when I get a notification. He messaged me back on Jack’d! My dick immediate became hard and all hopes of concentrating in class were lost. He complimented my body, saying that I was just his type. I was petrified with anxiety. This gorgeous muscle stud just told me that I turned him on! My lust for him is what drove me to carry on a conversation with him. By the end of class, he asked to meet up at his place. At that moment I froze up. Unsure of how to respond, I slipped my phone away and left class. As I walked to my dorm, a couple more notifications popped up. He sent pics!

First he sent a face pic. He was a very handsome man, looked much younger than 45. And he had a head full of dead locks. The second pic was a zoomed out version of his profile. His hair was tied up in a man bun, and you could see his entire body down to his aesthetic bare feet.

“Trade pics?” He messaged me. 

I scrambled to take a few close up shots of my ass. Twisting to find an angle that seductively showed the curves of my ass. I sent another one with a close up on my hole. Making sure it was nice and oiled up. 

“Damn baby boy! You gonna let daddy stretch that sweet hole?”

His last picture was another close up of his torso. This time shirtless. He wasn’t at a ridiculously low body fat percentage like Mr. Olympia, but he had a clearly defined six pack! He also had a sexy v-taper that trailed down to accentuate his meaty cock. It was an impressive dick that looked to be 6 inches or so, and I was eager to taste it.

“Please pound my ass daddy!”

He sent me his address and I frantically cleaned up in the showers. I was super paranoid about accidents happening, so I douched multiple times. After I felt clean enough, I hopped in my car and made the journey to him. The entire ride, I couldn’t tell which sensation was stronger, the butterflies in my stomach, or the raging hard on in my pants. I finally arrived at his house and my ass twitched in anticipation. I took a couple deep breaths and knocked on the door.

Big Red answered with a huge smile on his face. 

“Wow baby, you’re looking even better in person. Come on in!”

I blushed and walked inside his house. He led me to the kitchen and we started making small talk. 

“You want some weed?” He offered, taking out a small ziplock bag a quarter full with some green substance I was unfamiliar with.

“No thank you, I don’t smoke.” I said still blushing. 

“Awe you’re cute. That’s probably why you got into college.” He walked around the corner and tenderly grabbed my hand. “Come here” he said, gently pulling me towards him.

I willingly let him pull me into a strong  embrace. I was a hair taller, but he was clearly the more dominant one as I could feel his bulky muscles even through his sweatshirt. My cock twitched as he wrapped his arms around by body and squeezed me tight.

“Wow!” I said, I initially flinching in his arms. Shocked at how hard his body felt. “What’s wrong he asked?” He pulled back to look me in the eye, a wrinkle of concern spread across his forehead.  “Sorry, your just so muscular!” I somehow managed to reply. I was constantly struggling to breathe as his imposing presence was breathtaking. He grinned back at me. “Oh you like that huh?” He said with a cocky laugh. “Don’t worry, I’m a gentle giant…” he paused and winked at me. “Unless you want me to to get rough that is.” I nervously laughed. I was too busy desperately taking in his clothed muscle body to respond. My eyes traced how his arms filled his sweatshirt. How his pecs nicely stretched the fabric. 

Eventually he suggested we sit outside on his deck and talk a bit. He grabbed a couple of beers and started some basic small talk. Throughout our conversation, I just couldn’t take my eyes off his body. I imagined his solid muscles pumped and bulging with thick vascular veins popping out. My eyes were hungrily lusting over his body. Suddenly out of nowhere, he flexed his bicep.

“So you like muscles?” He flashed a cocky grin. “I try to stay pretty fit, why don’t we check out my home gym?”

“Sure!” I replied, and eagerly followed him to  his garage. Heavy weights lined one of the walls and in the center was a pull up bar and bench press. Big Red walked over to the dumbbells and swiftly removed his sweat shirt. I loudly took a deep breath in admiration of the muscles bound daddy in front of me. His biceps had to be 18 or 19 inches. And his body looked even better than his pictures. He grabbed one of the largest dumbbells and started curling them. Veins popping as he start to get a slight pump. “My favorite thing to do is to lift these 50 pound dumbbells. I try to hit them everyday.” He looked at me with his cocky grin as he lifted the weight, then gave me a seductive wink. After he got a good pump, he walked closer to me and hit a double bicep pose. “Go ahead. Give it a little feel.” I happily obliged, tracing my fingers over his pumped muscles. Squeezing his arms to feel just how solid they were. 

“Now it’s my turn,” Big Red said after a few minutes of me worshiping his arms and chest. He sat on his weight bench, and grabbed my hips. His strong hands felt up my thighs and squeezed by bubble butt. “Holy shit, you’re a sexy mother fucker!” I proudly smiled and wiggled my ass in his face. He bit his lip as he slid down my pants and underwear. He hungrily kissed all over my bare ass. Then he spread my cheeks and buried his tongue in my hole. I threw my head back and moaned in pleasure. And gently pushed back to feel his tongue deeper inside me. He took a minute to gasp for air, and my hole twitched, desperate for more of his attention.

“God damn” He growled. “Your sexy ass got daddy all worked up. Look what you do to me. Fuck!” He grabbed my by the hips again and turned me around to face him. Then he pulled me to my knees and spread his legs wide. I noticed a sizable bulge in his sweatpants and smiled sweetly at him. “Let me take care of that for you.” He leaned back and pushed his hips towards me. I reached out to his crotch and felt his cock.

“OH…MY…GOD!” I whispered. I couldn’t believe what I felt. Not only was his dick hard as a steel rod, it was the most massive cock I’ve ever felt. Much larger than anything in my wildest dreams. I hadn’t even  seen his monster, but my face showed all of the fear and apprehension I had about shoving that thing in my tight hole. Big Red chuckled and sensually stroked my cheek. “You’re not that surprises are you? You had to know I was packing.” I looked up to meet his gaze. “You’re like twice as big as your picture!” I whispered, still in shocking disbelief that what felt like a large water bottle was this man’s actual penis. He leaned down to kiss my forehead. “That’s because I wasn’t even hard. Your sweet ass made me unleash the beast!” He pulled down his sweatpants, and his massive hard on sprung out, his heavy balls bouncing in front of my face. Instinctively, I puckered my lips to kiss the head of his cock. He was cut, and throbbing with desire. Not only was he long, but he was thick! My lips barely wrapped around him and I struggled to fit even the tip inside my mouth. How the hell was I supposed to fit him inside my very tight, very inexperienced ass!?!?

“Take your time baby.” He moaned, daddy will take great care of you.” He softly grabbed the back of my head and slowly pushed more of his dick down my throat. Blissful tears rolled down my cheeks as I struggled and gagged on merely the first couple inches of his cock. He immediately pulled out. “I’m not hurting you am I?” Big Red asked with genuine concern. “No, it’s just so big. I don’t know if I can handle it.” He smiled sweetly at me. Looking into his eyes, I could see how proud he was of his endowment. “Don’t worry, I’ll take it slow. Daddy’s gonna give you the best fuck of your life.”

I opened my mouth wide and gripped his humongous cock with my lips. He slowly leaned his hips into my face. I tried as hard as I could but he was so thick, I could only manage to get halfway down his shaft.. I pulled back and started kissing all the way down his shaft until my face was buried in his pubes. Then I worked my way back to the tip, licking and sucking all around that glorious dick. When I took him in my mouth again, I grabbed the base of his cock with one hand. My fingers literally couldn’t wrap around him because it was so thick. I stroked him as I sucked the tip of his cock. He was super hard, and it made me crave him even more. I moaned and yelped passionately as I started bobbing my head up and down, sucking that thick dick like my life depended on it. 

After a few moments, he pushed me off of his cock and pulled me in for a kiss. I immediately grabbed his thick shoulders and jumped onto his lap. My legs wrapped around his waist and  I tightly pressed my body against him. He wrapped those strong, thick arm around me. He started to slowly grind his hips and that massive cock slid snuggly between my ass cheeks. My own dick responded by leaking precum. We stayed like this for a few minutes before he brought his lips to my ear.

“Come on baby boy. Let’s take this to the bed room.”

He grabbed my ass cheeks and stood up. He effortlessly carried me through his house until we reached the bedroom. He kissed some more before leaning me over the side of the bed. I felt his glorious tongue sink into me again. The pleasure filled sensation made me moan loudly and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. My ass started gyrating uncontrollably and I was ready take his monstrous dick. 

Big Red laughed and pushed me up on the bed. He laid on top me. That hard muscle body pressing its weight against me felt so hot while he slid his dick against my ass. He kissed my neck and began to whisper in my. “You gonna let daddy take care of you?” He lifted his hips and thrusted hard. His rock hard, fat cock making a loud smack against my ass. “Yes daddy please!” I moaned. “I want you to stretch my tight ass. Please fuck me daddy!” He continued to tease me for a while. Pressing the head of his cock right up against my hole. My body quaked with anticipation, and I practically begged him to take me right there.

He reached over to the night stand and began to lube my hole and then his dick. I didn’t even care that he was going in raw, I just knew that I wanted to be claimed by his magnificent cock! He lined himself against my hole and gave my ass a smack before pressing his cock into me. I was too tight for him, so he took a few minutes to stretch me with his fingers. I clenched down hard around him and my hole twitched each time he added a finger. Once he was able to shove four of them inside me he leaned to to kiss my cheek. “I think you’re ready for daddy now.” 

At this point, I could barely form words. I was sweaty all over and desperate to fell his monster cock stretch me even more. He managed to slide the tip of his cock inside, and I let out a loud and long moan. He continued pressing onward. Slowly adding inch after inch into me. Occasionally, the pain was too much to bare, and he I’d pull away from him. Big Red was patient and gently stroked the back of my neck until I was ready take more of him. By the time he was halfway buried in my hole. He started to make gentle strokes, each one going deeper and deeper. Despite the pain of being stretched further than I could imagine, it felt amazing being filled by a hot muscle stud. After a while, I finally felt his pubes on my ass and with one last stroke he grunted sensually as he pressed his hips against my bubble butt. I finally made it to the promised land, where his thick cock filled my hole, throbbing with pure lust. He stayed buried inside me for awhile, kissing the back of my neck as I adjusted to him. Filled with lust and pure desire for this muscle daddy, I started pushing my ass back to signal I was ready to get fucked.

He then raised up into a plank position. I held on to his thick forearms and he started assaulting my ass with slow deep strokes. Gradually they became harder and faster until he was fully pounding me deep. I started screaming out in unintelligible sounds of pleasure. His entire bed buckled under his powerful body slamming into me.

“Hell yeah! Take daddy’s big dick! That’s it boy!” He encouraged me to submit to his powerful dick, and I was absolutely enjoying the ride. Suddenly, my cock responded by shooting a stream of cum onto the bed and below me (The only hands free cumshot I ever had!) I writhed wildly. As Big Red stated pounding me harder and harder, his grunts increased in volume as well. Once he reached his climax, he pulled out and sprayed his seed all over my ass and back. I even felt a few drops hit the back of my neck. He slapped his heavy cock against my ass to let out the last few drops. “Man I fucked the shit out of you!” He squeezed my ass one last time before getting up to go to the rest room. He returned with a wash cloth to clean up the mess he made. After he finished we cuddled together in his bed. “So how was it he asked?” I grinned at him and playfully tapped his muscular quad. “It was okay I guess!” He squeezed my asa with one of his big hands. “Bullshit, come on! The way you were screaming and all the noises you were making I know it was better than just okay.” I laughed and placed my hand on his chest. “Okay. It was the best fuck I’ve had in my life.” He smiled at me, proud of his conquest. I spent a few more minutes in his arms, making out with him, before I reluctantly got up and put my clothes on to leave. 

He reached out to me for a few more hookups but I was so shy and self conscious, I ended up just ghosting him. One of the biggest regrets of my life. I’ve never had a dick that big again in my life. And I definitely have yet to get fucked by another big muscle stud like that. And now I’m spoiled by unrealistic expectations of good sex.

• Like 27
  • Upvote 1

On 7/13/2022 at 9:55 AM, portamivia said:

I can’t read it, as it’s all in black. Can you remove text color formatting, please? 

Hey, sorry it’s difficult to see! I’m having trouble changing font color, but here’s a nifty little link that may work better. Thanks for checking out my story!

https://scriptbin.works/u/ice500/anonymous-muscle-hookup

Just FYI: At the top of the screen, just to the left of the crescent moon, there's a little doodad that let's the reader change the screen from white text on black to black text on white. That should take care of 99% of "I can't read the (too dark / too light) text" issues.

"...just to the left of the crescent moon..." if you're already in "Light Mode", otherwise it's just to the left of the lightbulb if you're already in "Dark Mode". 

• 1 month later...
On 7/17/2022 at 11:29 PM, muscleluv22 said:

Hey, sorry it’s difficult to see! I’m having trouble changing font color,

That's because whatever formatted the content you pasted in (I assume*) set the color in the paragraph styling (on the <p> tags). Attempting to change the color using the post editor will apply <span> tags inside those paragraph tags, but the paragraph styling will still be present. So, adding more color customization won't work, what's there needs to be removed.

You should (I believe... hopefully) be able to use the "Remove formatting" tool (which is after undo and redo on the toolbar, right before the "Spoiler" eye icon) to clear out even that paragraph styling, though.

If that doesn't work, then the text will have to be copied to a plain-text editor that doesn't include formatting (like Windows Notepad, for example). Then you can delete the current contents of the post editor, and copy/paste it from that other editor.

Alternatively, if your browser offers a "Paste as plain text" option (usually Ctrl/Cmd+Shift+v), pasting that way should prevent styling from being included even when you copy/paste formatted text from your original source.

* – (Meaning, I assume you copy/pasted the text from something like a word processor. I know for a fact the color styling was placed on paragraph tags, because I looked at the HTML source.)