The Return of Ron the Man The Multiverse of Animated Muscle Madness Series)

Maxmuscle6670

Hey everyone, long time lurker here.  For those who do  not know, I am the MMGArchivist on Twitter and YouTube where I'm creating a living archive dedicated to capturing male muscle growth moments in the medium of animation.  And I've decided to throw my hat in the writing ring this year so I hope you enjoy this first installment of The Multiverse of Animated Muscle Madness - where the mechanization of a mysteries Architect leads to some of our favorite men in animation becoming hirsute, hyper-masculine musclegods.  With our first unknowing recipients being a certain blonde haired sidekick who loves Bueno Nacho and his best pal Rufus.  Enjoy!

PART ONE

"There we go!" Ron Stoppable said as he slid the last egg into place, a wide grin breaking through the intense concentration. Leaning backwards he folded his arms, admiring with pride his latest creation. It was a towering mountain of food, with the base being a regular extra large Naco, but then piled high with bacon, sausage, eggs. All drizzled with syrup at the top, running down like maple lava rivers to the scattered base of French sticks. A culinary nightmare to some, but sweet, delicious madness to the blonde.

Ron ignored the temptation to nibble on his masterpiece and picked it up, wobbling only slightly as he turned from the stove to the island counter. Walking quickly, he deposited the precariously leaning tower of cholesterol onto the counter before Rufus, his small naked mole rat. Not wanting to leave his best friend and pal out, Ron had permanently installed a small table on the counter with its own small chair, where Rufus currently sat excitedly chittering "Ooh boy CHEESE!" while wearing a small white napkin as a bib.

"Here we go buddy! My world famous Bueno Nacho Naco Breakfast to tide us over until KP gets back." Ron said, moving to sit in his new favorite chair. After sitting down, Ron stuck his hands into the pile and pulled out a couple of chips covered in eggs, bacon, sausage bits, strings of cheese still connecting them to the rest of the mountain. The syrup had barely rolled off the mess in his hands before Ron had smashed them into his mouth, his eyes closing in joy as he slurped. Not needing to be asked twice, Rufus eagerly threw off his bib before diving headfirst into the nearest side of the pile, practically tunneling himself into the mountain. The duo were acting like starving coyotes going after a fresh meal. Which, to be honest, they were.
Starving, that is, and not being coyotes.

You see, young Ron Stoppable and his pal Rufus had just spent the last several days refurbishing their new abode in a rush, just days before the upcoming fall semester began at Middleton Community College. When Ron had originally applied to the school a year after graduation, the dean had come to his parent's home in person to accept him, going off on how ecstatic the school was to have a prestige member of team Possible as one of their students and future alumni. This led to a full ride scholarship and flexibility with his teachers to accommodate his mission work with Kim and the best of on student housing. And for the first month of his freshman year, Ron had really eaten up the popularity, and his fellow classmates and teachers were in awe of his adventures. And the jocks and popular boys and the nerds were all in awe of the fact that he - Ron Stoppable- had bagged Kim Possible, the world's greatest action hero, as his girlfriend.

But as the semester went on, the administration of MCC learned the hard way why the principal of Middleton High laughed himself into a fit when they called to receive Ron's records to process him as a student. Not even two months in and Magilligan had broken out of prison and had tried to take out the son of a rival clan during a school spirit day, only to learn that Ron attended the school. And after getting his behind handed to a monkey-fu powered Ron and sent back to prison, the Scotsman sang like a lark to all the villains about this development.

So began a series of villain attacks on the university to see who would bring down their shared enemy and foe Kim Possible first by going after her achiles heel - the Dweeb. While the Dean had budgeted plenty for Ron's bottomless appetite, his infamous clumsiness, and the occasional rogue experiment from the science department (Dr. Drakken was also an alumnus), the school had not accounted for a global villain network declaring hunting season on Ron.

Insurance rates and costs for repairs were already skyrocketing by November, because of Shego's personal motto of "if I can lift it, it's a projectile weapon". The school winter holidays festival had to be cancelled because of a resurrected evil snowman by the Seniors. And everyone refused to even talk about the anthropomorphic horrors D.N. Amy unleashed during Valentine's Day and she hadn't even come after Ron. During solitary, an artist site called Deviancyart had inspired her to recreate her own perfect anthropomorphic OC in real life to marry.

The young and mature male victims alone- Amy apparently didn't age discriminate at the university - kept the school counselors busy for weeks afterwards.
But while the administration was getting grey hair over the situation, the students loved having Ron and his popularity stayed pretty much the same.

Then came the Gill incident in August. Not only was Ron's apartment destroyed in the toxic goo mess, he lost all three of his roommates in the same attack. But they didn't die! One ended up transforming and becoming Gil's hunky shark boyfriend that visits him regularly in prison. They saved another from transforming fully intime and he reverted, dropped out of college and became a famous environmentalist on MyTube. The last one needed extensive psychotherapy and still gets a panic attack when he even sees anything slimy.

So for the safety of Ron and Rufus, the school moved them to the old groundskeeper and wood shop teacher's cabin, right on the outskirts of school grounds, right next to Middleton's only forest.
"For your safety and no other reason at all!" the Dean had said quickly to Ron and his parents in his office just after the announcement, his now salt and pepper hair and goatee damp from the buckets of nervous sweat pouring off him from the glare Mrs. Stoppable was sending him.

And when asked why Ron couldn't just stay in any of the on campus or even close to off campus housing since he was popular with the student body, the Dean had nervously stuttered out how many students current insurance didn't cover villain attacks that occur in private residencies - only public spaces and they didn't want to risk it.

So, with that announcement, Ron and Rufus found themselves moved into a rustic cabin near the woods that needed a lot of TLC. When the dean had said rustic, he meant huntsman from Little Red Riding Hood rustic. The wood shop teacher had not only built the cabin himself, but he had custom-built all the furniture, including the queen sized bed in the master bedroom, to accommodate his partner and his much larger sizes. So not only did Ron have beds and couches that could fit two of him in - which made the couches great napping spots - but they were also custom decorated by the groundskeeper, who liked to hunt. That meant Ron and Kim walking into the master bedroom and them screaming in terror at seeing a fully stuffed bear - completely with head in a death roar - staring at them from atop the massive bed.

Furs covered all the furniture in the housing from the bed to the couches while the mounted heads and antlers of several prizes dotted the walls wherever the room was available. They had used several pairs of antlers to create lamps, seasoning shelves in the kitchen, and even bath-towel racks in both the guest and master bedroom. All of which Kim, Monique, Mrs. Stoppable and Mrs. Possible all had to go. Which then led to a vote, which was won by the boys. On the condition, however, that their partners could hold veto power over anything that was truly hideous.

Which led to the ladies watching with Rufus, sunglasses on and sipping lemonades, while the boys showed them things and they vetoed them, having the dejected man taking the thing to the storage truck to send it all to the owner's new home.

It took several days of painting, moving in new coverings for the bed and couches, and patching some leaks in the roof. Yet as Ron looked around at their new living space in the light of day, he could see how much they'd transformed the place. While the kitchen remained "charmingly" rustic with hardwood and oak shelves, the living area was a contrast in relaxing modernity with soft plush grey couches and armchairs circling a coffee table. Directly in front of the coffee table was a fireplace and above that, a nice large-screen television, perfect for movies and gaming. From the living room came the entryway, that was lined with some of Ron's favorite movie posters and a shelf for shoes next to the front door. Everything created a cozy, relaxing atmosphere.

"Spekingh off relaxcingh" Ron said loudly to catch Rufus' attention, his mouth full of naco. Rufus peeked his head out of his gooey tunnel, cheeks stuffed, as he looked up at Ron in curiosity. Ron swallowed before giving a belch. "Whoops! Sorry, buddy. Anyway, since we have time to kill before KP gets here in the car, want to play Super Crash Bros after breakfast?"

Rufus excitedly nodded his head and chittered, slobber flying from his full cheeks. Ron laughed, taking that for an enthusiastic yes before returning to help demolish the rest of the mountain that was now only a small hill. Yep, Ron thought gleefully, this was the life. He couldn't wait to finish and race with his best bud and once again absolutely cream his cousin Todd online. He had a nice place to stay. His parents and he had set everything up for school in a few days. Kim and he were going strong. Everything was finally going his way.

Which is right when the doorbell rang. Ron turned towards the door, cheeks bulging with food. He swallowed, then stood up, stretching his tight muscles as he did. "Oh geez! I'm getting old buddy and I don't like it. But it's so early for the mail woman to be coming by." He said with a frown. Then Ron shrugged. "Ah well. It doesn't matter, anyway. It's not like it's going to be something life changing or mind-blowing." Ron laughed, walking down to the entryway.

Little did Ron realize how soon he would quickly eat those words- among other things. For as his hand went to open the door, missing the dark silhouette that blocked all light from entering the glass window, Ron would soon receive something that would change not only his own life. But the entire trajectory of his world and universe as they knew it. But we're getting far ahead of ourselves.

Completely oblivious to the dark silhouette, Ron's hand paused on the doorknob as a thought struck him. "What if KP came back because she didn't get our normal goodbye kiss?!" he said, eyes widening in shock. Quickly, that shock faded as a cocky expression replaced it, a smirk crinkling his eyes as he chuckled. "But who am I to not give my girlfriend what she wants?" Still chuckling and shaking his head, Ron opened the door. "Kim, Kim, Kim. If you wanted a goodbye kiss, all you had to do was ask! But that's okay. I'm more than happy to oblige, my lady." He said, eyes closed.

Ron puckered his lips and leaned forward, eager to kiss his girlfriend.

Silence greeted him.

Then a deep, bassy chuckle shattered the silence. "Normally I wouldn't kiss on the job. But I'd make an exception, cutie."

Ron's eyes snapped open. "Huh? Who said- AGHAHAHA!" Ron screamed, his hands coming up to his chest as terror and shock filled him as he stared at the massive behemoth standing in front of him. He had to be the biggest man he'd ever seen in real life- and he'd fought a guy possessed by the spirit of Anubis, a turned evil Hego, and a genetically modified Drakken from the future.

(The last one, Ron and Kim still weren't sure if that had really happened or not. Gotta love those time travel loopholes!)

Anyway, back to the hunk of man towering above Ron's blonde head by several feet. The man wore an expensive, obviously custom tailored black suit over a white undershirt, black dress pants stretched across spread sequoia-thick thighs. Resting right above both tree trunks was a massive gut, a thick round sphere of pure muscle sheathed in the fabric of the black suit. A pair of titanic pecs rose above the man's core, each slab square and tightly packed against the other, wrestling for space between the straining confines of the man's clothing. The visible buttons on his chest were valiantly holding on for dear life, patches of midnight dark skin and coily black hairs as thick as a forest visible within.
The barn door sized width of his lats and back also pushed against the sides of his clothing, yet still stressing the man's form, giving him an almost X shape.

Ron's eyes couldn't help but dart from the man's boulder shoulders down to the dense muscle threatening to burst through the seams of the suit's sleeves. Round watermelon biceps pressed for space against his monstrous lats and pecs, pushing the stranger's arms at an angle. Meaty forearms pulled his jacket and shirt cuffs tight away from his wrist and closer to his elbows, leaving an enormous expanse of vascular, hairy black skin visible before his hands disappeared into the pockets of his suit.

But what truly drew the eye was the black bow tie perched at the bottom of the man's thick neck. Because there was no collar, possibly large enough to go around such an elephantine pillar of muscle. Thickly corded tendons flexed all along the length of the thickest, meatiest neck Ron had ever seen. A literal tree trunk of thick muscle seamlessly rose from boulder shoulders and traps to uphold the man's enormous head. Thick black stubble covered the bottom half of his smirking face and down his neck until it reached the large Adam's apple. Perched atop a broad, enormous nose sat a pair of almost dainty glasses through which two eyes the same shade as Monique's skin looked down at Ron, filled with warmth. A perfectly manicured yet bushy eyebrow rose, giving the man a playful and confident, yet not arrogant, expression.

Like the ruling lion of a pride, looking down in fond amusement at a kitten.

Just like a lion, a mane of wonderfully intricate interwoven braids framed his face. And as the man tilted his head to the side to better stare at the frozen Ron, the rest of his braids flowed from a knot down to his massive back, giving the man a ponytail woven from beautifully multicolored beaded braids.
It was this beauty that robbed Ron of thought, paralyzing him speechless, the fear rapidly draining from him to be replaced with awe. This ruggedly masculine man, the epitome of masculinity, was also the most beautiful human being he'd ever encountered. Even thoughts of Kim's beauty fled from his mind as it struggled to comprehend the being before it. How a person could not only be so enormous and muscular, yet be so captivatingly gorgeous and ethereal at the same time. If Ron didn't know better, he'd think the man before him was some sort of angel or demigod.

The man chuckled, a deep rumble rising from his chest. "Leaves you kind of speechless, don't it?" His voice was like a river of caramel, smooth and deep and just as strong and commanding of attention.
Ron could only nod, mouth agape and eyes wide.

The man tilted his head to the left, amused as he eyed the boyish man before him. He truly was adorable -a skinny yet lithe body clothed in baggy, obviously comfy clothing. A fluffy blonde mop framed a round, brown-eyed face that looked young beyond its twenty years. The freckles didn't help either. He licked his lips, hunger rising sharply within him as he continued to eye Ron.

Our Lord is right once again. He will truly be a delicious morsel in the upcoming feast. He thought, his mind flooding with the graphic visuals and visions his Lord had described for Their disciples.

Filling the stirrings of a familiar warmth below the belt, the man quickly took his mind from the gutter to the task his Lord had given him. There would be time to indulge in such things much later. As well as the window was shrinking before a certain stick-in-the-mud sensed his presence.

Getting back to the task at hand, the man gave Ron a megawatt smile, white teeth gleaming and bright against his skin. "I know these seem terribly rude, but could I come in for just a few minutes? I'm not from around here and not used to this summer heat." the man said, looking at Ron while he willed the young mortal to believe his words. And it was true - his feet were tired after walking around the entire campus, trying to find someone who knew where the blonde man's new housing was.
Ron quickly shook himself, realizing how rude he was being leaving this man out in the sun like this. Being absolutely trusting, Ron quickly moved out of the doorway. "Of-of course. Let's go inside so you can cool down. The heat is brutal today!" He said, waving the man indoors. It didn't even occur to Ron that the man could've been an evil minion or someone sent to take him back to the enemy. All he saw was a large man in need of aid, and his aching heat quickly took over.

"I'm Ron, by the way. It's nice to meet you." Ron said over his shoulder as he moved down the entryway, the enormous man following behind him. The stranger had to turn sideways and shuffle his way through the doorway before trailing behind the blonde, his wide shoulders brushing against the wall while his head was only a foot or so away from the eight foot tall ceilings.

The man nodded. "Nice to meet you, Ron. My name is Mr. Cleido." He answered back as the pair entered the communal area of the home. The towering breakfast mountain was now only a pile of a few cheesy chips. Cradled on top of the pile, Rufus was rubbing his inflated stomach, chittering in contentment. Rufus looked up as Ron came into the kitchen, his small eyes widening and jaw dropping in shock at the beautiful black man coming up behind him.

"Take a seat, man, and let me get you some water." Ron said, moving through the kitchen. He picked up Rufus, the rodent still speechless. Rufus turned his head to look at Ron, still dazed, and the blonde laughed. "Same here buddy." he whispered, popping the rotund rodent into shirt pocket while he returned to look for a clean glass.

"Oh, I couldn't possibly inconvenience you anymore than I already am! Especially since it looks like I'm interrupting your breakfast as well." Mr. Cleido rumbled, looking at the couches and sofas around the coffee table. Picking the sturdiest one, he slowly lowered himself down, successfully not wincing at the groan of the springs. Or how the chair sunk deeper into the carpet.

"Hey man you're not bothering me at all." Ron said, coming into the living room. In one hand he had a large coffee mug full of water, the other hand holding the last bit of his breakfast nacos. He placed them both on the coffee table, the nacos directly in the middle, while he sat on the large sofa next to Mr. Cleido. Once he saw his new guest was drinking, Ron went to town on the chips, popping some into his mouth.

"Don't mean to dig or anything, but what's a guy like you doing wandering outside dressed like that?" Ron said around a mouthful of chips, vaguely gesturing to the bigger man's ensemble. "Were you trying to get a job on campus? OH! Are you a bodyguard? Did the school send you to be my bodyguard?! That would be so cool!" Ron said, throwing his arms up in the air in excitement. Though the blonde could more than take care of himself, having a bodyguard was seen as a status symbol of wealth or influence.

And it would just make Ron's status on campus even better because he was so sought after by the villain underbelly and was such a threat, he needed protection twenty-four seven. Ron's mind raced, picturing how he and Mr. Cleido would become the best of friends after multiple attempts, flashing through various fanciful scenarios in their completely fictional friendship. He imagined the bodyguard sobbing as Ron and Kim were married, Ron stomping on the traditional cup in a Jewish wedding. Him becoming the godfather to their kids.

He even imagined the day he'd grasp hands with the man who'd been his second best friend and secondary father to him for the last time, watching as in a hospital he took a deep rattling breath in his wizened form.

While Ron's wild imagination zoomed through decades of a fictional relationship, Mr. Cleido finished his sip, meaty hand dwarfing the mug. Gently bringing it back down on the coffee table, the man gave another chuckle. "Getting into enough trouble to warrant a bodyguard, are we?" he teased.
The man's words shattered Ron's daydream - Kim consoling him as they stared down at a ridiculously large grave - and caused the blonde to turn back to the present. Embarrassed, Ron rubbed the back of his head, cheeks flushing red. "Yeah, not necessarily. I'm not the one getting into trouble. It's just more that trouble seems to... find me." He said, not looking at Mr. Cleido.

Mr. Cleido nodded. "And when it finds you, it gets everyone around you involved as well, I take it?"
Ron looked back at the man, nodding repeatedly. "Exactly! It's not my fault the bad guys want a piece of me finally! They just keep coming for some reason and it's been very annoying! Specially since everyone but Drakken, Monkey Fist, and Gill keeps getting my name wrong." Ron huffed, folding his arms in frustration. He remembered how - just weeks before the Gill incident- Senior Senior Senior had called Ron every name under the sun that ended in "-on" except his actual name.

Which was additionally insulting since he'd been the one to request him and Kim's services in the first place!
Rufus gave his owner's arm a pat, returning Ron's mind again to the present. Ron quickly unfolded his arms, leaning forward towards the built man now with excitement.

"But now that I have a bodyguard with me, they'll HAVE to take me seriously enough to remember my name! And it will improve my street cred even more, which would finally help me get into the frat parties, which are the best parties on campus!" Ron said, looking up at Mr. Cleido with joy in his eyes.

Oh, you are such a cutie. Mr. Cleido thought. If this were a different mission, he'd have gladly gone along with the plan if it meant spending more time with the endearing, strange man before him. But even now, he could feel the window shrinking more.

Plus, he knew the reward for fulfilling his Lord's will would be far sweeter and orgasmic than what the young man currently could ever reward him with.

Mr. Cleido gave Ron an apologetic look. "While I'm very flattered, I am already employed." Seeing Ron wilt in disappointment and embarrassment, he hurried to continue. "Do you remember the Mr. Universe pageant you and Miss Possible saved at the beginning of this summer? The one with the international delegations competing which lost to Junior Junior Senior?"

Ron looked back at the man, his disappointment at not getting a bodyguard fading away. Confused at the question, he answered slowly. "Yeah, I remember it. It's hard to forget those male beauty pageants. Especially when everyone's all slicked up and strutting their stuff in man bikinis." Ron said.

Mr. Cleido's eyebrows rose at the statement. "Man biki-oh! Haha! They really are kinda of man bikinis!" he said. Throwing his head back, Mr. Cleido exploded with laughter. Ron and Rufus gasped as the power and strength of the giant's laugh shook everything in the room. Calming himself, Mr. Cleido continued to chuckle while he wiped a stray tear from his eye. "Ah, that was good! And male beauty pageants truly are the best way to describe those competitions. Hahaha. Can't wait to tell the others this one, especially Glōōdeal." he said.

Still chuckling, the man continued. "But yes. The biggest sponsors of male beauty pageants as you were, especially the Mr. Universe one you saved, are the Male Muscle Growth Agency or the MMGA for short. I'm the personal attendant for the CEO. Think of me like his, um, head of staff." Mr. Cleido said, taking another sip of water.

More confused now than ever, Ron spoke again. "So what brought you here, then?" he asked. Concern filled him, worried he'd accidentally offended the mysterious CEO in some way. "Did I tick him off? What did I break - oh gosh, what's it going to cost me? I'm a broke college kid. I don't have that much money to begin with!" Ron panicked, hands flying to his face.

Mr. Cleido quickly put a comforting mitt on Ron's arm, his hand wrapping entirely around the limb. "You broke nothing of value at the venue Mr. A, my boss, won't be able to cover. And I'm not here to shake you down for money. In fact, they were so impressed and grateful, they wanted to show their appreciation through a gift. Which I currently have on my person."

Releasing the blonde's arm, Mr. Cleido stood up, reaching into his suit pockets as he did so. Fiddling around for a moment, he gave a soft- for him- exclamation as he pulled out a package. Gesturing for Ron to open his hands, Mr. Cleido bent down to place the package in his hands while he explained.

"The CEO of another company owed my employer a favor, and they cashed in. And while there is no money in the envelope - don't whine-" he said with a laugh as Ron pouted at the news,"- it is a letter better explaining the gift. Best to read it once I'm gone." Mr. Cleido finished, covering Ron's entire hand as he placed the package there.

He truly wished he could stay for a little while longer - just to witness as the scrumptious twink tried on the gift his Lord and Master had given him. But he could feel the brief window was almost gone and that soon unwanted eyes would notice his presence in this universe.

So filled with regret, Mr. Cleido drew back up to his full height. Pretending to look at a nonexistent watch, he acted shocked. "Would you look at the time? I must go if I'm to make it back to your campus on time to catch my ride back to work."

"Oh for sure, let me just -" Ron said, putting the package down to stand up and escort his guest out like his mom would expect. Before he could fully stand up, though, a large hand came and gently pushed him back down, causing Ron and Rufus to fall backwards onto the couch.

"Nonsense! I've already taken enough of your time and hospitality. I can see myself out. It was a pleasure to make your acquaintances." Mr. Cleido said, grabbing Ron's hand to give it a shake that rattled the young man. Properly disoriented, Mr. Cleido scooped back up the package as he walked by, placing it back in Ron's hand. As he elegantly moved past the blonde, he couldn't help but be coy. Right before he reached the entryway, he pretended to stop like he had forgotten something.

"How unprofessional of me to forget!" Turning his head over his meaty neck, the man sent a stunning smile back to the rattled Ron. "My employer would prefer you to try on your gift in the mirror. You'll thank us later." Turning back around, his long and powerful legs carried him swiftly through the entryway and out the door.

Ron quickly reoriented himself and stood up. "WAIT WHAT DO YOU MEAN-"
The front door closed, cutting off his question to the mysterious man.
"Try it on. Nevermind." Ron sighed, slumping slightly against the side of the sofa. He and Rufus exchanged looks. "I'd say that was the weirdest thing that's ever happened to us, but we've fought babies." Rufus nodded his head, chittering in agreement. Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, Ron quickly put the strange departure of Mr. Cleido to the back of his mind as he focused on the package he was still clutching.

Unfolding his hand, the duo saw it was a long rectangular box - like one would use to put like a necklace or jewelry in. Tethered to the box was a white envelope tied there by a golden ribbon. The envelope was very plain and unadorned - the only remarkable thing being there TO RON STOPPABLE printed in nondescript gold type right in the middle.

Neither Ron nor Rufus knew what to make of the strange gift. "Huh. Wonder what could be in here?" Ron said, standing back up. He ambled back to his bedroom, distractedly unraveling the ribbon, while spitballing ideas to Rufus. "I know he said it wasn't money, but OH, what if it's like a sold gold chain?! I could sell that and get tons of dough for it!" He looked down at Rufus, who looked down at the box, then quickly shook his head. "Yeah, you're right. It would probably be a lot heavier even if it was a necklace. Gold's pretty heavy stuff. But he said to try it on..." Ron said, pausing in the doorway in his room.

If it wasn't a solid gold chain, then what could it be? Was it like an experimental smart watch or necklace? One of those foldable VR headsets Wade had been rambling excitedly about? A collar with a virtual picture of me and Kim? Before he could think more about it, Ron felt a claw tapping on his neck. "Hmmm?" he said, looking down at Rufus. "What's up, little buddy?" Rufus pointed at the envelope in Ron's hand, chattering while miming opening the envelope.

"Oh yeah, go for it, buddy. Here ya go- whoopsie daisy!" Ron said, handing the envelope to Rufus, only for the box to slide out of his hand. Fumbling quickly, he caught the box, embarrassed. "Oh, boy! That was a close one, hahaha." Ron laughed, lifting his hand to make sure he hadn't accidentally damaged the box.

His laughter trailed off, however, as a familiar orange logo caught his eye. "Wait a minute - HenchCo.? HenchCo. made this?" Ron said, bringing the box closer to his face while Rufus was busy ripping open the envelope.

Sure enough, his eyes weren't deceiving him. Right in the middle of the box, in bright orange letters, was the HENCHCO logo - the world's pre-eminent supplier of military and scientific hardware and henchmen to evil geniuses worldwide. They'd built the Molecular Transducer and the Attitudinator that had turned Ron evil and Drakken good that one time. They'd even accidentally turned Ron into an orange, hulking brute after he'd fallen into a vat of the experimental Titan Project.

But none of those are wearable except- Ron thought, his eyes widening as the realization of what he was potentially holding struck him like lightning. Rufus let out a sharp squeak as Ron suddenly darted toward forwards, leading the rodent to hold tight to the letter in one hand while grabbing Ron's shoulder with another. "Waitaminute-waitaminute-waitaminute," Ron said repeatedly, excitement growing within him as he moved. Entering his large and spacious bedroom, Ron quickly made his way to the opposite end where, between his walk-in closet and the dresser beside his bed, stood a long full-length mirror.

Bingo! Ron thought as he made his way closer to the mirror. Still excitedly chanting, he distractedly deposited Rufus onto the dresser alongside the box. "Waitaminute-waitaminute- wait. a. MINUTE! NO WAY!" Ron exclaimed, bouncing back a step. "Rufus, Mr. C. said I was supposed to look in a mirror while I tried it on, right?" He said, hands up and gesturing wildly. Rufus looked back at Ron and chittered in agreement, confused.

"And that his boss had asked a certain CEO to make this for me as a gift. Which we now know because HenchCo made it, it means Jack Hench is that CEO, right?" Ron asked the rodent, lifting the box to showcase the label again.

Rufus again chittered in agreement. "Mmhm mmh right mmhm mmhm?"

Ron dropped the box back onto the dresser, nodding his head excitedly. The blonde was so excited he couldn't help but start pacing back and forth. "So Mr. C's boss had Jack Hench give us something wearable. And they make a lot of wearable stuff like the Tudeinator. But those could only fit in a hatbox and this is obviously not a hatbox. Nor could it be a tiara or crown - though that would look cool with my hair." Ron said, pausing as he thought of how majestic he'd look with a cool crown around his blonde hair and if Kim would like that. Quickly, he shook himself from that daydream and continued to pace as he rambled to his increasingly confused, concerned companion.

"Nothing HenchCo makes could ever be small enough to fit in this box. Except one thing." Ron said, stopping with his back turned to the rodent. With a dramatic whirl, he spun to face Rufus, pointing at the rodent. "What is the one thing HenchCo has ever made that is small enough to wear and put in a box, buddy?" he asked, an excited grin on his face.

Rufus scrunched his face, concentrating as he tried to think. What had Henchco ever made that was tiny, wearable, and fit in a box? The rodent's eyes widened, his tiny mouth opening in shock. He looked up at Ron and excitedly chittered back at him, "OH mgmmg mgmgm mgmgm!" while miming with his hands, like he was putting something on one of his fingers.

Ron excitedly nodded his head again, bouncing now. "Exactly buddy! The only thing HenchCo has ever made that could fit in this box is-" Ron said, grabbing the box and lifting it between the duo. With an ungraceful yank, Ron pulled the top off with one hand while the other dove in and claimed his prize. And with a dramatic flourish, Ron pulled out the tiny item, dropping the box to the ground while, between two fingers, he held the gift. "A MOLECULAR MUSCLE ENHANCER RING BABY!" Ron crowed, throwing his head back as Rufus squealed in excitement.

Indeed, held gingerly between Ron's average fingers, was an infamous molecular muscle enhancer ring. Or, as many henchmen, heroes, and civilians now called them on the street, an M.M.E. ring for short. Since Drakken's "acquisition" of them years ago, the M.M.E. ring had become one of HenchCo's most lucrative tech requested by villains and civilians alike. Appearing to be a simple golden twist ring, the powerful tech used powerful energies to manipulate the wearer's body down to the molecular level to give them considerable increases in height, muscle mass, and strength. And since the rings had hit both the public and villainous sectors, many sporting competitions had made rules outlawing their practice while certain sports - such as wrestling and MMA- actively encouraged the usage of the rings as it provided lucrative entertainment options.

This had also led to a rise in catfishing on online dating apps, as many skinny men used the rings to create profiles to catch potential partners, only for their scheme to fall apart when the rings fell off their fingers. There actually was a hilarious reality TV show the Possible family and Ron watched where a woman with a camera crew went out to catch these dudes and expose them on air. Catfishing them and then, when they least expected it, yanking off the rings and watching them deflate into skinny dudes drowning in a puddle of clothes.

None of that was on Ron's mind as he held the ring, though. No, what was going through his mind was all the potential the ring could bring him.

"Do you know what this means, Rufus?" He asked. Rufus shook his head. "It means I can finally not only physically keep up with Kim when we go on missions, but I could start seriously kicking bad guy's butt! Imagine me using my monkey powers while being all manly again. It would totally rock!" Ron said, eyes shut so he could picture it better.

Him walking to class, now the size of one of the football players on campus. A bad guy coming - like Gill again - snarky. and confident until they saw the new manly Ron, mighty pecs filling his shirt, his hair spiking as he went into monkey mode. How easily his meaty fists, mystically powered, would easily subdue the threat before Kim and the police showed up. And, with a dirpy chuckle, he imagined how, while annoyed at him using the ring, that wouldn't stop Kim from giving him the best kisses in the world.

Nodding, determination filled Ron as he clutched the ring tightly in his hand. "Yeah baby let’s do this!" he said. Ron moved from the dresser to stand before the full-length mirror. He looked down, opening his hand to look once more at the small ring. Ron then looked back at his reflection, taking it in for a moment.

He took in his boyish, freckled face, made younger by his shaggy blonde hair. How his jersey-turtleneck combo and cargo pants were baggy on his wiry frame. How his jersey was doing an excellent job to his small gut he had from all the fast food he ate and his monstrous metabolism couldn't rid him completely off. And while, unlike the first time, Ron was incredibly secure in his masculinity and his prowess, he was absolutely sick and tired of not being taken seriously as his girlfriend when he was just as strong and terrifying as she was.

But the image staring back at him, combined with his average height, meant no one besides the Possible family - and lord Monkey Fist - rarely took him seriously. Hence why they called him The Dweeb.

"Not for long, though." Ron muttered, a cocky smirk blossoming on his face as he picked up the ring with his other hand. And with rising excitement, Ron placed the M.M.E. ring onto his right ring finger. And as his hand lifted, twisting the top part to the right, releasing a familiar series of flashing lights and chirps and whirs between the two bands.

A faint warmth surrounded the ring on Ron’s finger while a shiver rippled throughout Ron’s body as the ring scanned and mapped his form, from the tips of his hair down to the ends of his toes swaddled in the plain cotton socks on his feet. As the ring scanned him, the microchips and processors whirred and flared as they moved to the default setting as established by HenchCo scientists. All of this occurring within microseconds, the ring completed its assessment and began the transformation of its wearer.

From the ring, it issued a pulse of warmth. A gurgling sound dragged Ron’s attention from the ring to his chest. A tingle rose from the center of his chest, like pins and needles, but somehow deeper. It spread outwards, covering his chest. As he watched, his shirt billowed and undulated like boiling soup, while a gurgling sound emanated from deep within his chest. That faint warmth grew, along with a strange pressure rising, pressing forward against his undulating flesh. Then, with a mighty lurch, his meager chest surged forwards, swiftly swelling outwards and hardening, until Ron boasted a pair of massive pectorals.

"Oh yeah!" Ron exclaimed, looking down at the brawny shelf extending from his chest. "I can't see past my pecs!" He said, barely able to see his socks wiggling beneath his heavier chest.
Ron's right hand went to touch his pecs, wanting to cup and test their weight and softness. However, another pulse came from the ring, causing the pins and needles sensation accompanied by the warm energy to rise within his chest once again.

The warm current of energy bulleted down from his shoulders through his arm, causing it to shoot out away from his body. As it stiffened, the energy rolled downwards, enlarging his entire arm to three times its normal size, the seams in his clothing nearly bursting trying to contain all the new mass. Once the energy hit Ron's hand, it ricocheted back up towards his shoulder, hardening and defining along the way. Ron's thin gamer hand was now thick with brawn, attached to a meaty forearm that wrestled for space with the now massive biceps and tricep filling the sleeve of Ron's jersey and turtleneck.

Glancing at his enlarged limb, Ron couldn't help but bring it up for a flex, grinning wickedly at the sight of the clothed mountain peak the size of his head appearing in his vision. It was absolutely massive, brimming with power and strength that could easily lift a desk with a person sitting on it with ease. Ron looked absolutely ridiculous at this point, with a pair of massive muscle knockers pulling the front of his jersey down while having only the right arm of a bodybuilder. And flexing his arm led to the young man wobbling, his balance overthrown by the shifting weight.

The ring had expected this, however, and it issued out two pulses, back to back. The warm energy collected in Ron's right shoulder surged forwards through Ron's upper back, causing him to drop the flex and twist to his right as the wave of transformative energy widened and broadened his shoulders until he now was as wide as two of his old self put together. His left arm then shot out to the side as the energy crashed over the limb, broadening and swelling it to be a mirror copy of the other arm.
The pins and needles sensation faded from his arms as the energy now centered itself within his shoulders, specifically his traps.

The energy swirled within his shoulders, spreading up through his neck. As Ron gasped at the sensation, he felt his neck pulse and puff up, thickening and swelling, until his head rested upon a thick column of sinewy muscle. The energy swirled downwards, broadening his traps until they were three times their original size. Complete with that, the ring then directed the wave of transformative energy down the rest of Ron's back, which was still so skinny that you could see his spine if he took his shirt off.

The ring loved nothing more than a challenge, however, and it pushed the energy down the man's back in a cascade. As the energy swept down his spine, Ron's clothes filled out as non-existent muscles emerged and wrestled for space. Soon a mountain range of veiny, chiseled muscle pulled Ron's jersey skin tight against his body. It was so tightly pulled that the planes and ridges of Ron's now Mr. Barkin wide back imprinted themselves against the fabric like a car map. Flaring out from his sides were winglike lats, corded sinew that flared with every breath from Ron's now much bigger chest and lungs and flowed downwards to his equally muscular lower back.

And as Ron breathed, the energy within his lower back crawled forwards and spread across his core. With a deep inhale, his stomach ballooned outwards several times its normal size, gurgling and bubbling just like his chest did in the beginning of his transformation. When he exhaled, the bubbling mass rapidly changed and continued to shrink until even the regular belly he had before was gone and Ron's shirt billowed over an impossibly skinny waist. But with the next inhalation, it swelled with sinew and growth, definition appearing on the expanding muscle until, with a deep exhale, the front of his shirt now rested against a defined eight pack. Thanks to his much bigger upper body, Ron's jersey and turtleneck pulled close enough that the wall of abs were clearly visible, the definition and sharpness visible even through his jersey.

Pins and needles now rushed from his abs into his lower body, cascading towards and filling his toes. Once the energy filled his toes, the ring issued another pulsed and Ron's toes flexed. As his toes flexed, all of Ron's limbs expanded and lengthened, sending the blonde up several inches in height. Once his height had increased, the energy went into overdrive. The socks covering Ron's feet shivered and twitched, his toes and feet broadening and swelling until, with a series of loud SHRIIPS & RIIPS, his much bigger feet shredded through them.

The energy then rolled up from his ankles through his calves, flooding them with energy as they became thicker and broader, swelling into baseball sized diamonds of muscle. The energy rose higher, pouring into the rest of his legs. His thighs quickly packed on several pounds, swelling and thickening the once skinny runner's legs into powerful teardrop trunks of strength and brawn. They were so thick and swollen with brawn that they shoved against one another until, with another pulse from the ring, they grew too big and pushed against the other, giving Ron now a much wider gait, almost a waddle.

Looking into the mirror, Ron couldn't help himself as a smirk rose on his face. He looked like an actual professional bodybuilder. A thick barrel chest wrestled for space against his massive biceps, framed by broad shoulders and winglike lats. His back was so girthy and large, he knew he would have to walk sideways through most doorways from now on - he just wouldn't fit through them like normal anymore. He put his hands on his chest and flexed, his muscles flaring against his shirt.

"Yeah baby!" he said as his chiseled waist became visible again through his jersey.

"Look at me Rufus! I'm hot!" Ron said excitedly, now twisting his legs back and forth. He couldn't help but admire how his once baggy cargo pants were now so tight, the striations and planes of his thighs straining against their fabric prison. And while all his clothes were tighter now on him, it wasn't uncomfortable. And he had the designers of the ring to thank for that, as its original programming kept Ron's body from growing to the point, it shredded his clothes.

As long as the designers of said clothing had designed the clothes to not require a certain muscle group to not be above certain dimensions. Such as the gluteus muscles and hips for the seat of their pants, for instance.

"Boo-yeah!" Ron said, bringing up both arms into a double bicep pose. Rufus whistled and cheered, letter all but forgotten as he clapped as he looked up at his much bigger owner. Ron was now truly a sight to behold - absolutely massive, as big if not a smidge bigger than Mr. Barkin or even Junior. And Ron relished the strength he felt packed within his body, the power that normally lay dormant deep within now coursing just below the surface. Almost as if his powers had just been waiting for his physical body to match them with might and strength. Ron couldn't wait for Kim to get back to show off his new, manly physique and try to use his powers again.

And it was at this moment that the ring sent out a final pulse of energy, completing the transformation of Ron's body. Distracted by his mighty muscles and feelings of manliness, Ron didn't notice the flare of heat within his glutes. As the energy swirled into Ron's glutes, they quickly swelled out, pulling tight against his boxers until two dimpled round globes of muscle pushed against the seat of Ron's pants.

And while Ron's boxers could handle his bigger buns, the combination of his wider hips and now broader and rounder rear was too much for the back of Ron's pants as tears formed with every jostle and movement from the blonde bodybuilder.

So as Ron moved into a most muscular pose, growling as every muscle flexed tightly against his clothes, a loud RIIIIP cut Ron's growl short. His eyes widened when he felt a cold breeze flow over his hindquarters. "No, no no no no!" Ron chanted as he spun around, turning over his neck to look into the mirror. And he saw that, while the rest of his clothes had survived the transformation, the now blown out seat of his pants had not and the world had a clear window at the now tightly packed back of his blue spotted shorts.

"Ah man, my pants!"

• Like 18
  • Upvote 3

PART 2

As Ron moved into a most muscular pose, growling as every muscle flexed tightly against his clothes, a loud RIIIIP cut Ron's growl short. His eyes widened when he felt a cold breeze flow over his hindquarters.

"No, no no no no!" Ron chanted as he spun around, turning over his neck to look into the mirror. And he saw that, while the rest of his clothes had survived the transformation, the now blown out seat of his pants had not and the world had a clear window at the now tightly packed back of his blue spotted shorts.

"Ah man, my pants!"

Rufus found this hilarious, falling down and rolling across the dresser as high-pitched laughter and squeaks poured out of him. "Ha ha ha. Laugh it up, buddy." Ron said, cheeks a delightful shade of crimson. "I better take them off before I ruin them further." The larger boy sighed, bending to unbuckle his pants. As he did so, his eyes spied the open letter lying next to the now calmer Rufus, wiping a clawed hand under his eyes to wipe away the tears.

"Hey, I almost forgot about this." Ron said, standing back up and picking the letter up in his much larger hands. "Wonder what it says." Ron said, before plunging in and reading the letter aloud for Rufus' benefit.

"Salutations Mr. Stoppable! I am so happy that you have accepted my gift. It was hard work bending old Jackie's arm to give it back to you, free of charge, of course, but you will find Mr. Stoppable that I can be very persuasive when I need to be. And yes, you read that part correctly where it says give it back. For the ring in your possession, you see, is none other than the very ring you took for "safekeeping"-

"HOLD UP! What'd he say?" Ron said, stopping to re-read what the letter said. He then laughed, lifting his right hand to stare at the ring in awe. "No way! Ha ha ha, this totally rocks!" Ron said, giving another bicep flex, gleeful and awestruck that, once again, he had this bad boy back in his hands. A tugging at the bottom of his shirt made him look down and - not being able to see past his ponderous chest- have to turn his neck and look around them to see Rufus' on the dresser, a raised claw pointing back to the letter.

"Oops. Got distracted there buddy, sorry." Ron sheepishly said. He then continued on reading. "Yes, yes, Mr. Stoppable, I understand that this,"totally rocks" and all that - wait, how'd he know I was going to say that?" Ron stopped again. He and Rufus exchanged glances, both now slightly weirded out over the situation.

Trying to defuse the unease, Ron gave a shaky giggle. "Maybe I'm just that predictable, he-he-he." The blonde bodybuilder then took a deep gulp, readying himself before plunging back into the letter.
"And no, Mr. Stoppable, you are not that predictable. Merely that even before I sent my dear, sweet Cleido to your doorway, I have foreseen this day. I foresaw your gleeful acceptance of the ring, your Booyah's, your excitement. I even foresaw the destruction of your pants - nice blue and spotted boxers, by the way! Those are a brilliant color on you! I almost feel sorry for what's going to happen to them soon. Wait what's gonna happen to my underwear?!" Ron yelled, anxious now as he looked around the room. There had to be hidden cameras somewhere and though that felt incredibly violating, he had bigger things to worry about.

"This is sick and wrong, Rufus. Sick and wrong!" Ron yelled, hurrying back to the letter for an explanation or answer.

"Do not worry - your humble abode is not bugged for surveillance! I've merely used my power to watch you and your world for a long time, Mr. Stoppable. I have existed long before your world existed and I will exist long after it's gone, just as I've watched thousands before you come and go. Normally, I have sat by and watched Fate work his puritanical will, but no more! I have decided to act and I am incredibly pleased to announce that you, Ronald Stoppable, will be the very first subject of our movement. YEEPIE!
"But before you go and panic, know that you are in no danger. In fact, what you're about to experience is an honor men have died to have - which is really silly since I would freely have done it if they'd asked, but those are mortals for you. Anyhow, there's no turning back now. Once you put on that ring, you begun phase one of the process and it cannot be stopped. Personally, the next two phases are my favorite and I know the readers will love them as well. Enjoy your Apotheosis Ronald - I excitedly await to welcome you into the fold of my latest creations.
Sincerely,
The Architect

Ron had now moved past worry to full-blown panic. What's apotheosis? How can he see me? What process?! While panicking, he noticed that there was a line below the signature.
"P.S. 5-4-3-2-1? Why the number-Woah!" Ron never finished his question as the ring sent a massive pulse of energy throughout his body, causing him to drop the letter so he could grip the dresser in both hands.

“Oh man what’s going on?” Ron whined. He felt dizzy, as if all the blood had rushed from his head. Alarmed, Rufus scampered over to Ron’s much larger hand that had the ring on it. Valiantly the little rodent tried to tug and twist the ring off like he did years before. It was no good-the ring stuck fast, not budging an inch.

“Oh no.” Ron whimpered as he saw the ring flash on his hand, lights flashing and beeping going. He whimpered again as the ring heated up before issuing another pulse. This time however, it felt like he’d drunk an extra large expression. A wave of tingling sparks swept through his body- every nerve ending coming alive while his heart rate sped up. The rush of sensations disoriented Ron so much he leaned forwards, gripping the dresser tightly as he did so.

The ring whirred and chipped and the tingling receded. Ron sighed in relief. Thank goodness. “It must’ve glitched and broken. Take that Architec!”. Ron said, nerves leaving him as he righted himself. Rufus looked back up at Ron, face scrunched up in worry as he pointed at the ring.

Ron nodded at what the rodent was saying. “You’re right buddy. It’s time to take it off-HOLY COW!” Ron said as sharp tingling energy filled his undercarriage. Ron cupped himself with both hands, looking down worriedly at his boxers. “Ah what now?!” He gripped.

When Ron’s member and balls began to ache , Ron thought he was simply getting cramps because his bigger thighs were pulling his boxers too tight to his body. But when he felt in his cupped hands his family jewelers start twitching and shivering like his pecs did, anxiety filled him. Jerking back, his hands thrown up in the air, all Ron and Rufus could do was stare as Ron’s boxers started to undulate and twist unnaturally. Ron whimpered and moaned worriedly as he felt the familiar tingling feeling and dull heat filling his testicles, then moving up his shaft.

“This is sick and wrong, Rufus SICK AND WRONG!” Ron whimpered loudly. He felt his balls clench tightly, then relax, rapidly swelling and growing within the confines of his boxer shorts until the bottoms of his testicles, hairless and pale, were peeking out the end. They were so large they pushed his thighs further apart, creating more tears and rips through the garment. Following the growth of his testicles, a bizarre tugging sensation came from the base of his shaft and as it moved up, his member elongated and thickened. Like a balloon used for balloon animals, the long fleshy tube elongated and filled the remaining space until the circumcised red head of his member was peeking from the tightly packed shorts.

Ron flailed and panicked alongside Rufus as the giant bulge he was now packing. Atop cantaloupe sized testicles rested a veritable sausage. “Oh man what am I gonna do?! Nothings gonna fit me Rufus!” Ron wailed while Rufus ran around the desk, panicking all over the place.

Before we continue our tale however, a brief aside must commence. For you see, the world of Kim Possible exists not only within its own contained universe, but is in fact part of a network of universes that resides within the animation multiverse. Which is simply this- all worlds created for animation exist within this multiverse. And the rules of these universes are shaped by the worldbuilding of their source material.

And for any universes in which the target audiences are not adults, that worldbuilding includes the exclusion of anything related to sexual reproduction and sexual activity. Stupid human morality and all that jazz. Because of those laws, this means that within certain universes and properties owned by a certain mouse, none of the adults characters have reached sexual maturity nor experienced eroticism in any form.

All that’s known is puberty leads to visible sexual characteristics which just makes it easier for a sleep deprived artist on a ridiculous time crunch to easily create binary gendered character designs that please middle age businessman, who have no experience in animation whatsoever.

I digress.

In short, if the worlds don’t actually explicitly refer to sexual activity, everyone in that world is a virgin and pregnancies just occur after a kiss at a wedding and then a fade to black during the honeymoon the couple will reminisce about later on, wiggling their eyebrows and giving heated looks.

And any outside attempts to change those rules- to introduce sexual activity into these worlds for consenting adults- is met with swift supernatural resistance.

Until now.

Speaking of which, where were we again? Ah yes! Ron’s bulging shorts!

Ron and Rufus were panicking- Ron trying to get himself decent and pulling his boxers higher while wailing and bemoaning his state while Rufus was holding Ron’s smartphone, circling through the internet for ways to remove stuck rings.

“Kee looking Rufus!” Ron said, his larger body impressively hunched over as he tried to fix his decency and stop his member from popping back up from his shorts without success. “WE HAVE TO FIND SOMETHING BEFORE IT GET WORS- oh boy.” Ron cut himself off, snapping upright.

Catching the weird tone in his voice, Rufus stopped what he was doing and looked on with worry to his owner. Ron’s wide eyes were large in his suddenly pale face, freckles standing out. A tingle had gone from between his dense flutes, up his spine, and up through his head.

“I-I don’t know what that was- oh!” Ron’s eyes widened again and he gasped as a jolt of electricity ran up his spine. Catching himself with one hand on the post of his bed, Ron looked down and saw one of his hands had touched the top of his crotch. Did that cause this? He thought.

Hesitantly Ron touched a single digit to the head of his crotch and lightly caressed it, gasping again as the touch sent jolts of electricity up his spin. “Agh!” He moaned at the sensation, thinking it was pain at first cuz he was moaning. But as the electricity faded, he realized something.

It wasn’t painful. In fact, it felt very good.

And he had to have more.

So Ron caressed the tip again, moaning in disbelief at how good that felt. “Rufus buddy ahh I don’t know ahh what this is ugh but it feels ugh so good!” He breathed, his single digit replaced by him pawing himself, amazed at how good this was making him feel so good. Ron’s breathing became heavier, his skin becoming feverish as his testicles sent hormones flooding into his body alongside the jolts of pleasure he was experiencing.

As this hormone filled blood reached his heart, it began to pulse harder and louder within Ron’s ears. And as it pulsed harder, something else began to pulse too. “What’s ugh happenINGH?” Ron moaned loudly, his hand falling limply to the side he felt his member start to twitch and pulse within his boxers. Looking down and past his heaving pecs, Ron huffed as a rising tent grew from his boxers.

The sensations of the fabrics sliding against his growing, pulsating member were hypnotic, drawing his hand to cover his tent as his cocj continued to harden . “Ugh oh man. It’s ugh getting kinda tight down there ugh!” Ron’s face grimaced as his growing member pulled tighter and tighter against the garment. “Ugh oh!” Ron whined and whimpered as the pleasure became pain as his boxers resisted and restrained his crotch. The cotton struggled to resist his enlarging manhood, the elastic straining as the fabric stretched and warped. It soon proved futile and, with a series of violent pops, the elastic snapped and his underwear parted like the red seas.

Sighing in relief, Ron looked down at his now encumbered crotch. Released from its prison, his curved manhood bobbed in place, longer and fatter than before. Throbbing in time with his heartbeat, veins traveled all along the length to give the man his first ever erection. His circumcised head was swollen, round and red and plump. Ron’s originally thin shaft was now double the length and girth it used to be when he saw it earlier that very morning.

“Oh. Oh wow.” Ron said breathily, awed at the transformation that had just taken place. Using his free one hand, Ron gently felt his swollen testicles, gasping as he cupped one in his plate sized palm. “Oh wow oh wow oh wow.” Ron rapidly said, sparks of pleasure going up his spine as he touched the hairless ball sack. From the size and heft in his hand, his balls had to be the size of oranges now.

No underwear is gonna fit those! Ron thought with a gulp. Moving on, his hand slowly swept up from the root of his shaft to the tip. Ron tilted his head back with a deep moan, eyes fluttering as the sparks of pleasure filled him again. “Ah man. That felt hmm really good.” Ron huffed, his head falling forwards.

His craving for that new pleasurable feeling gnawed at him again and he swept his hand back and forth across his rod, sighing and moaning at the pleasure flooding his mind.

“Hmm Rufus hnnn buddy hmmm you have no idea ugh how good this feels!” Ron groaned loudly, his eyes half lidded. The rest of the world disappeared for the blond lad as the new foreign but pleasurable sensations created a dense fog in his mind, the sparks shooting off his length igniting the fires of arousal within him. Heated blood rolled through his brains, warming Ron and increasing his heart rate.

His increased pulse seemed to be a trigger for Ron’s continued transformation because the blonde suddenly grunted, letting go from the dresser and stumbling. Concerned, Rufus rushed to the edge of the dresser as Ron stumbled backwards until he was now on the opposite side of the room, still worshiping his engorged rod. Ron grunted and whimpered, pleasure warring with discomfort in his mind as he felt the familiar tingling sensation in his balls.

Rufus squeaked in fright as Ron’s testicles visibly pulsed and swelled, pushing past the size of oranges, to grapefruits, then larger. Ron’s enlarging balls pushed his thighs wider before gravity became too much and pulled the man down to the floor. Ron now knelt on the carpet, glutes resting on the back of his feet while his massive legs were spread, giving plenty of room for his gigantic balls.

Ron moaned as he felt his swaying testicles brush against the carpet, the rubbing of his heated sensitive flesh against the carpet sending delicious shivers throughout his body. Ron’s gaze found itself looking at Rufus, the rodent clearly distressed. Ron opened his mouth to comfort the rodent.

“Hmm Rufus It’s okay buddy. I feel UGHHHH!” A deep pleasurable moan escaped the blonde’s open mouth, cutting him off as he felt his body flush with pleasure and heat. His moaning increased as he felt the tingling sensation flow from his balls to fill his entire body and, without preamble, Ron surged with new growth.

Drunk with pleasure, Ron watched with half-lidded eyes as his clothing grew tighter and tighter on his enlarging form. His nipples appeared against his now skin tight jersey, absurdly warped from his expanding massive pecs. His collar dug into his throat as his traps and deltoids rapidly swelled. Stitches popped in the sleeves of his jersey and undershirt as now mammoth biceps and triceps wrestled for space against his forearms, filling his sleeves to bursting.

Pounds of muscle poured into his expanding back and lats, widening his frame until he was now the size of a barn door, with wing-like lats absolutely spreading his shirt to its limits. As his upper body broadened, the hem of his clothes were pulled higher and higher, revealing his swelling abdominals.

Ron’s grunts and sighs of pleasure transitioned into ones of pain as his abs began to bulge and merge, spreading to become a steely turtle shell of a muscle gut that was restrained by his belt. Ron’s free hand went to remove the belt but before he could, with a mighty POP! CRACK!, his expanding muscle gut caused the buckle to snap off wildly, leading his belt to fall.

His now beltless pants only fell an inch however as Ron’s glutes continued to surge and expand to match the growth of his lower body. The legs of Ron’s cargo pants were squeezed tightly against his titanic thighs and calves, dense and powerful muscle packing every square inch of available fabric. HIs clothing gave a valiant effort, but they were no match against the ceaseless march of growing musculature. Popping sounds joined the chorus of Ron’s moaning and the sounds of SHRRRIIIPPS and Riiiips filling the room as his clothes gave way to the blonde’s expanding body.

Titanic thighs and calves exploded through his pants, shredding through them like his mother’s shear scissors through Christmas wrapping paper. His collar torde down the middle as mountainous shoulders burst forth from the wreckage, veins webbing all along their surface. Next came his sleeves, peeling like a banana peel from the cuffs back, revealing monstrous and vascular pillars of steel arms, thick forearms attached to growing mitts and thickening fingers.

Ron’s left hand continued to jerk his rod, swollen fingers now curled around the thickening girth of his growing member. As it grew, pearly drops of pre dripped onto Ron’s now exposed muscle gut, now the size of a medicine ball. Unable to contain them any longer, his jersey and undershirt tore down the middle of his emerging back, rippling planes of heated flesh meeting the air.

With nothing left to hold them back, his pecs tore through the remaining fabric clinging to his torso, his mighty pectorals heaving and bouncing in their freedom while scraps of fabric rained down to the carpet below. Each slab of beef was so large, Ron could’ve easily placed an extra large Bueno Naco drink on each pec and they’d have stayed.

“Hmmm So mhhh BIG!” Ron groaned, rubbing a giant mitt across his massive pecs. Jolts of pleasure elicited a booming moan as his wandering hand grazed a sensitive nipple. “Holy cow that felt good!” Ron said, too drunk with pleasure to hear his voice crack. As he began to rub his nipple, his moans began to drop in pitch as his adam’s apple enlarged in his throat.

Internal changes continued to occur as pounds of muscle continued to pack themselves upon his person. His bones thickened, strengthening themselves as they lengthened, increasing his height. Internal organs grew, becoming perfected as all the systems of his body became heightened and otherworldly until Ron was the specimen of health. And as his pituitary gland grew, his endocrine system poured a cocktail of hormones into Ron’s growing, swelling body.

Reaching the six foot mark, Ron’s pleasure filled face scrunched up in discomfort as pinpricks across his balls, up his crack, and above the base of his cock. On the underside of his testicles the pinpricks grew more and more intense as tiny little hair follicles appeared. Once exposed to the air, the pubic hair blossomed and spread until his pale balls were covered in shaggy, blonde pubic hair.

It spread up through his crack, covering his massive ass in a blonde forest while simultaneously unfurling down his growing legs, until even his massive stompers had blonde hairs poking out from each toe. Wreathing his cock, the body hair moved like a wave up Ron’s torso, creating a thick treasure trail up his gut before branching out at his pecs. There it spread and thickened and became a blonde carpet on his massive pecs. The wave of hair spiraled down both arms, leaving thick and curly hairs in their wake, not even leaving his knuckles uncovered.

Huffing and moaning in pleasure, Ron’s eyes closed as his heated hairy flesh met the air conditioned air, the cold air deliciously caressing his new hirsute form. With his eyes closed, Ron didn’t see the hair follicles growing and spreading up from his neck, stopping before he had nothing but a fuzzy five o-clock shadow on his face. His shaggy hair thickened and became luxurious, framing his perma stubble and bushier eyebrows and sideburns. Now over six feet tall, Ron was a towering pillar of hirsute masculinity. Every stroke against his manhood made his muscles flex in relief, strength and power clear even beneath his thick body hair. Mammoth thighs twitched and rippled, hips rocking lightly as Ron’s body moved in carnal rhythm to the beats of his heart and the fire of his new libido, shaking the room with his movements.

As Ron continued to pleasure himself, his body hair soon became damp from the sweat that coated his body like oil on a wrestler. His raised body temperature made Ron sweat like a professional bodybuilder who’s been under the hot stage lights for hours, oil and sweat mixing to give their bodies a sheen. And with his raised hormone levels, this combination of sweat and hair, a potent masculine musk began pouring off the growing behemoth. Ron’s still pointy but now broader nose swiftly picked up the scent, nostrils flaring at the stench.

Ron’s eyes flew open, face twisting in disgust at the rank funk that assaulted his nose. “GAH! What’s reeking here?!” Ron said loudly, his free hand waving in front of his nose. Finding the smell increasing when he waved his hand, Ron stopped fanning himself. Turning to his arm, Ron lifted it upright, exposing his cavernous armpit filled with brambly blonde hairs, all matted with sweat. And with that, the powerful musk bulldozed over Ron and Rufus’ sensitive noses, causing the duo to moan in disgust.

“Sniff Sniff Yo I’m totally rank!’ Moaned Ron, disgusted at the scent coming off him. Rufus agreed, fanning his nose. He then chittered and pointed at his ring finger, telling Ron to take off the ring now while he had the clarity to do so.

But as Ron continued to huff in great amounts of his funk, his disgust started to disappear as the pheromones in his musk took root. Within the animal kingdom, pheromones work wonderfully as non-verbal means of communication between many species, including humans. And with a reproduction and endocrine system both working beyond human levels, this meant Ron’s body was now producing and releasing enough sexual pheromones to fill an entire room. Modified by the ring, these pheromones were so potent and strong that they affected not only potential mates, but even the person themselves. So as Ron took in lungfuls of his own musk, his disgust soon fell back to pleasure and he found he craved more.

His gargantuan chest started to heave, hard ragged blasts leaving his nose like an elephant preparing to charge. The masculine scent wafting off him was becoming intoxicating- loudly broadcasting the power, strength, the absolute virility now packed within the monstrous mass of his body. Disgust at his funk and any lingering desire to undo the transformation occurring was obliterated with each wave of pleasure as Ron inhaled his musk. He no longer feared his new body. New desires rose to celebrate his new form.

To worship the gift he had been given.

And with a deep, animalistic growl of pure arousal, Ron threw himself into worshiping himself, pressing his head deeper into his cavernous armpit. Heavy ragged moans and grunts left his mouth while his free hand resumed moving up and down his shaft with a renewed ferocity.

“So ugh…freaking ah…FUNKY!” Ron moaned, basking in his musk. In the delicious way the brambly forest of damp hair in his pit felt against his face, how the bristles of his stubble created fiery friction against his sensitive skin. Everything about his new body felt so much more sensitive, including his hearing. Which could hear an annoying squeaking trying to break through his pleasure.

With an annoyed grunt Ron lifted his head from his pits. “Ugh Rufus ughh keep it ugh down! YOU'RE KILLING MY VIBE!” He grunted loudly, causing Rufus to curl up on the desk in a mix of worry and annoyance of this new Ron.

Completely oblivious to how his words had hurt his little pal, Ron continued to worship himself, moaning and grunting in the growing pleasure assailing his body. He was so much bigger and stronger than before. Heck, he had to be as big as Mr. Barkin.

No- I’m bigger than him. Ron realized in his lustful haze, staring at a bicep the size of a small boulder. I’m bigger than him. Stronger than him. Hairier than him.

I’m more of a man than Mr. B will ever be.

And that thought riled him up to the max.
Like a dog in heat, Ron wasn't concerned about anything around him. Not Rufus's concerned chirps and whistles, or the creaks as his growing feat pushed up against the walls behind him. All Ron cared about was the wave of pleasure rising within him and how awesome and amazing he was.
“UGH SO MUCH BIGGER UGH THAN MR. B. UGGGGHH” Ron grunted and moaned, heart rate skyrocketing while sweat rolled down his body and matted his blonde body fur, increasing the musk in the room. “STRONGER UGH THAN HE-GO” He grunted, with a particularly hard thrust upwards from his hips, cock throbbing.

“AHHH MANLIER THAN UGH JUNIOR!” He growled, rubbing his hands over his blonde fur covered pecs and his monstrous musclegut. Ron moaned as the bizarre new feelings within him grew, the pressure increasing as he felt his balls swelling and audibly gurgling. A new weird feeling was growing down below, like the i-need-to-pee-really-bad-in-a-long-car-ride feeling but with greater depth and growing intensity and pleasure.

So much stronger than them. Bigger than them. Better than them. Ron's humping increased as the infamous Ron Stoppable ego swelled to new heights. I’m stronger, hairer, funkier, better than any man in the world.
"I-ugh”- Ron moaned, his tongue lolling out of his mouth. Eyes completely glazed over and ignoring the mini earthquake his pistoning hips were creating.
“AM”- he growled, humping speed increasing along with the pressure in his balls while his cock stiffened like a board, pointing towards the ceiling.
“THE” - his musclegut rippled as his core tightened, pectorals heaving. He was nearing the precipice of something amazing, something no other man in the world had experienced. And he knew in his core he would be the very first and that truly would make him the
“ALPHA UGH MAN BABY! BOOYAH!" Ron growled out as he leaned back, his arms flying up into a double bicep pose, his mountainous biceps peaking while his pits blasted the air with more of his manly alpha musk.

Right as his head brushed against the eight foot tall ceiling.

Every muscle Ron’s body went rigid as his massive balls drew up tight against his body. Hairy glutes clenching, his hips thrust his titanic shaft towards the ceiling as an unfamiliar pressure surged from the base of his member. Ron’s urethra visibly bulged as it tried to contain the imminent flood but like Middleton’s infamous dam disaster of 1940, it was an absolutely futile endeavor.
With an almighty roar, Ron fell over the precipice of pleasure and his world whiteed out as he experienced his world’s first ever orgasm. Like Old Faithful, a geyser of creamy semen erupted from Ron’s gigantic cock, splattering against the ceiling and raining down to fill the whole room. Rufus could only utter an eap of fear before he and the rest of Ron’s room became covered in the mini-giant’s manly seed. Ron’s video game system he spent a month’s wages on, his limited edition action figures, his books - nothing was spared from the raining spunk. And as his balls continued to unload, Ron was a grunting and growling mess, eyes rolled back and drool falling from his grunting mouth as waves of pleasure carried his consciousness away.

After twenty seconds, Ron’s balls showed no signs of slowing down.
Then thirty seconds passed.
Then forty.
Only after a minute of Ron’s astronomical release did the continuous flow of sperm began to become spurts.
And when a minute and thirty seconds had passed, those spurts began to subside until after almost two minutes his gigantic member finally softened and, with a PFLOP!, fell limp against Ron’s damp roidgut, sticky with his seed.
“Ohhhh” Ron moaned weakly, dazed from the experience. Dropping his exhausted arms to fall limpy by his sides, Ron fell backwards onto his massive bubble butt. Panting, his monstrous pecs heaved up and down as he took deep breaths as the last vestiges of pleasure began to trickle from his mind.
“I don’t…hah…know…what that… hah… was…but I loved it!’ Ron said, a drunk grin on his face as he placed a hand on his chest. His face scrunched up at the sticky feeling and he looked down, grimacing in disgust at the state of his macho body. “Ahhh ewww! Gross!” Ron yelped, shaking his hand and trying to get the white gunk off. Then he tried to wipe it off on the carpet.
“OH man yuck!” Ron yelled when his large mitt sunk into what had to be several inches of semen surrounding Ron’s massive body. “Aw man what is this…stuff?” Ron said, his words dying off as he finally took in the state of his room.

“Woah.” Ron gasped, wide eyed as he stared at the disaster that was formerly his room. Everything was covered in his seed - not a dry space remained anywhere. Creamy stalactites dripped spunk down over his bed and made rivlets down every wall. His desk was covered in white - his books and gaming system definitely ruined now. Spunk clung to the closet doors and splattered all over his clothing.
Even the TV on his wall hadn’t been sparred - thick globs of white clinging from different sides and trailing slimy trails down the screen. All while the scent of fresh sex wove together with the smell of Ron’s sweat and alpha musk to make noxious musky fumes that almost made Ron gag with the potency of its stench.
Ron winced at the messiness and stench, grimacing. “Oh man Kim’s gonna kill me.” Ron’s eyes widened as his new bass voice finally registered. “WOAH! Is that my voice?!” Ron said, momentarily distracted by the dep rumble coming from his chest. “Now way! Rufus, I sound just like Mr. B! Don’t you think buddy?” Ron asked, looking down at his massive chest in wonder.
No response greeted his question.
“Rufus?” The blonde behemoth asked again, looking up. He turned his head towards the dresser, expecting to see his little buddy where he last saw him.
But where the rodent used to be was nothing but a giant pile of white semen.

“OH NO RUFUS!” Ron yelled, his deep voice shaking the windows. Panicking, Ron went on all fours and hurriedly crawled over to the desk. Ron raised trembling hands over the large pile, not believing that whatever he did could’ve led to the demise of his best friend. “Oh no WHY?! My sweet naked mole rat gone forever!” Ron cried. Despair unfurled in his chest as he remembered the dismissive way he’d last spoken to his best friend in the world - the callous way he’d tossed his worries aside to worship himself and his manly body.

And the last thing he probably remembered was me being a horrible friend. Ron thought, tears welling up in his eyes. Ron buried his head in his hands, unconcerned with the gunk on them as he wallowed in shame and despair over his actions. I didn’t even get to say goodbye. He thought.
Sluuurp!

“Huh?” Ron said, the slurping sound breaking through Ron’s downward spiral. Slowly lifting his head, Ron looked down to the dresser. The spunk pile was shrinking, collapsing within itself. In moments it disappeared, revealing an exhausted naked mole rat - now with a very large and distended stomach.
“Rufus!” Ron yelled happily. Swiftly his giant hand swooped down to gently pick up and cradle his best friend, then depositing the little guy onto the top of one of his monstrous pecs, belly up. Blinking tiredly, Rufus drunkenly chattered up at Ron, exhausted from tunneling out of his seed as well as incredibly full of the surprisingly sweet and salty essence.

“Good to have you back, little buddy” Ron sighed, deep voice rumbling from his massive torso. Ron fell back onto his herculean haunches, limp with relief. He went to pet his friend with a massive mit then, realizing how much smaller Rufus was to him, moved to use his pointer finger to gently stroke the pale rodent’s small head.

He’s so much smaller now. Ron marveled, as just the head of his pointer finger was larger than Rufus’ entire head. He was fully aware of how much more restraint and care he had to use now with the power and strength filling his entire arms. How even more fragile Rufus was to his much more manly and powerful body.

And I nearly lost him because of it. Ron thought, his small grin fading away at the realization. And how I spoke to him before- Ron winced, remembering how jerky and awful his words were to Rufus. No matter how good and awesome it had felt, he’d nearly lost his best friend in the world and that wasn’t worth it. He’d taken things too far and he knew what needed to be done.
“Rufus, buddy I-” Ron began. Before he could continue however, a strangle gurgling sound cut him off. “Huh? What was that?” Ron said, looking around. Below his bull neck, Rufus began to wiggle and rub his ballooned stomach, face twisting in discomfort as a churning, roiling feeling began to grow within it.

Rufus let out a high pitched moan, dragging Ron’s attention downwards. “Rufus, what’s wrong?” He asked, lowering his head closer. The gurgling sound came again, louder this time and Ron’s eyes widened in terror as Rufus’ stomach visibly rippled.

“AHHHHH!” Ron wailed. Moving quickly, he gently laid Rufus onto his nearby mattress. Now moaning loudly in discomfort and distress, Rufus clutched his undulating gut, loud gurgles and churning sounds filling the room. “Rufus, what’s happening to you?” Ron asked. He then gasped, looking around at the white stuff his family jewels had spewed just moments ago. “Is it this gunk?!” Ron said, pawing at his spunk-covered chest fur. “Oh no it’s poisonous isn’t it - gasp! - I’ve poisoned my best buddy NOOOOO!” Ron wailed in terror.

That couldn’t be further from the truth however. What neither the spiraling blonde nor the inflated rodent were aware of was that this was a normal part of the Architect’s Apotheosis process. Simply put, They saw no need to let the transformed’s semen production go to waste. Instead, the energies of the modified MME had altered the subject’s seminal fluid and spermatozoa into an infectious viral microbe with the same goal - reproduction and the passing of genetic material.

So while Rufus was a moaning and groaning mess across Ron’s mattress, the modified spermatozoa were going right to work altering the rodent’s body to prepare it for the amazing transformation he was about to undergo. As Ron frantically looked for his phone through piles of goop, Rufus began to sweat and feel feverish as his metabolism ramped up and moaned as his stomach rippled as digestion went full blast.

Then a booming GLUG! led Ron to turn back to the bed, hand covered in cum from his desk from his fruitless search. Ron’s nonsensical flood of words cut off, his eyes widening again in shock as Rufus’ gut gave another angry GLUG and visibly heaved upwards, taut as a pink drum. Then as Ron continued to watch in shock, Rufus’ belly gave another gurgle before sinking, deflating like a leaky balloon.

“No way.” Ron breathed out as he crawled back over to the bed, not taking his eyes off Rufus’ retreating stomach. Soon Rufus’ stomach had completely disappeared, leaving the rodent lying spread eagle on the mattress, panting with his head lying limply back.

Before Ron could move closer however, Rufus’ whole body tensed and his head fell back, a loud groan leaving his mouth. The roiling filling of his gut had spread through his body, filling every limb with a tingling pressure. And with another moan, eyes closing tight, Rufus’ body exploded with growth.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...