DawnFire98

POSING WITH LOVE AND HEART ( or: A birthday gift from the heart)

Hello, everyone! DawnFire98 here.

Wrote a little something. What’s included? Heartbeats and muscular dudes, my two favorite things. This took way longer than I expected (might have been two years). It’s not perfect at all, but it’s done.

Also: English isn’t my first language. So, if you guys have any tips (pertaining either the story or language like grammar, tense, or spelling) write me in the comments. Feedback/Constructive criticism is welcome.

But without further ado: to the story!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

“Come on, you’ve got this! Six more reps!”

“ARGH!”

“Again!”

“URGH!”

“One more!”, Milo encourages.

Duke snarls and pulls the cables forward. Pecs explode into a writhing mass of veins and thick muscle fibers. 

“Three…two…one!”

“Shit!”, yells Duke, and the weight stacks of the cable crossover machine crash down with a loud clang. Tipping his head back in exhaustion, the shirtless bodybuilder closes his eyes and gropes the burning slab of beef he calls “pec muscle”. His heart slams relentlessly against the palm of his hand. A smile forms on his lips. He loves it. The veins throbbing under his tight skin. Blood rushing through his ears. Sweat running down his back. And all that for his sweet honey pie Milo.

This late evening, the two are alone in Duke’s home gym. Today was Milo’s 23rd birthday, so they threw a little birthday party with their best friends. After the guests left, Duke (older by one year) lured him into their little oasis of iron and announced, that he had a surprise for him. Now, “Big Bear” pumps himself up as part of his own personal gift.

“Awesome job, man!”, applauds Milo and gives him a towel.

“Fuck, that was a good workout!”, pants Duke and wipes the sweat off his face, his black buzz cut twinkling under the lights.

The strawberry blond leans towards his boyfriend and rubs the giant’s shoulders. “And it was nice to look at, too.” Feeling the solid mass under his fingers makes his dick judder.

With a hungry smile, Duke places his huge paws on the shorter guy’s butt. Pulling him closer, he growls: “What do you say? Ready for your gift?”

“Yes…”

Getting sucked into dark eyes, Milo hugs the big bear’s bulging traps and strokes his neck. It doesn’t matter that Duke is hot and sweaty or that his musk surrounds him like a cloud. Being so close to his massive hunk always sends him to cloud nine. Eager hands trail down a heaving, furry, barrel-like chest. One simple flex turns squishable beef into solid rock. Usually, Milo would bury his face in the big guy’s pec ravine and lick every inch of it. And yet, he knows something even hotter.

Letting his fingers wander lower, he stops underneath the overhang of Dukes left pec, right between his ribs. And there he feels it: the big bear’s enormous heart, shaking his chest with each forceful beat. Sometimes, Milo wishes he possessed x-ray vision so he can see how the heart muscle works. But for now, his sense of touch would suffice.

Duke leans down towards his lover’s ear and whispers: “If I hadn’t planned this surprise a few days ago I would do you right here on this bench.”

Milo shudders as something long and thick rubs against his thigh. But before he can say anything, his lovely boyfriend heaves him over his boulder-shoulder.

“Next stop: our bedroom!”, Duke exclaims, as he carries him through the door and upstairs.

“Let me down, you goofball!”, Milo protests under laughter.

“Sorry, but you’re just too cute”, the giant says after putting the birthday boy down, and kisses him.

Milo presses his lips against Dukes. “So, what’s the big surprise?”, he asks and sits down on the edge of the bed.

But Duke stays quiet and positions himself in front of it. With a sly grin, the beast of a man pulls a little, red disc out of his shorts. Two short black ribbons stick out on the sides. At first glance, you would mistake it for a watch or a toy.

Milo’s jaw drops. Mesmerized, he watches how the off-season bodybuilder places the equipment under his left pec. “H-How did you…get this?”, he stammers.

“Had a favor to cash in”, Duke answers absentmindedly while tapping away on his phone.

The little red speaker next to him chimes. He looks up with a grin. His honey pie has no idea, what he’s about to get into. “You are so going to love this.”

BA-DUMP, BA-DUMP, BA-DUMP, BA-DUMP.

Loud and deep thumps echo through the room. Milo’s neck hair stands up at the sound. His eyes widen. “Fuck me sideways.”

Duke chuckles, as he pulls down his black gym shorts to reveal night blue posing trunks. “Maybe later.” With a thick finger, he points towards Milo. “Happy birthday, my love. This is for you.”

Slowly, the bodybuilder raises his arms and flexes. Monumental arms explode into beefy, hard mountains. The biceps? Solid rocks. Pencil-thick veins spread out across thick, hairy forearms like spiderwebs. One of the veins climbs up the right bicep peak before plunging into the bulging mass of the anterior delt.

The red-blond pinches his wrist. No, this isn’t a dream – this is really happening. His most personal fantasy coming to life. To hear that bloodpump work in real-time is surreal. “What gave you the idea for this?”, Milo wants to know.

Duke relaxes the pose. “Every time we watch bodybuilding competitions, your eyes light up”, he huffs. “So why not give you a personal show, one-on-one?” Accompanied by the constant thud of his heart, he sets his hands on his hips. As he takes in a deep breath, his chest shelf bumps against his chin. Solid lats stretch out further and further. It’s like watching a flower bloom. “You always say this is one of my best poses”, Duke comments.

“It still is”, the redhead mutters under his breath with rosy cheeks and his dick throbs in agreement.

Making a quarter turn to the right, Duke slides into his next pose: the Side Chest and Biceps Pose. He clenches his hands together next to his waist. Pecs don’t just flex; they blow up into mounds of hard beef. Lifting the heel of his foot? BAM! Calves hard as diamonds. Instantly, his heart thumps harder against his ribs. Looking down, he sees his left pec surging forward with every beat.

BA-DUPP, BA-DUPP, BA-DUPP, BA-DUPP!

“Fuck yeah!”, Duke hisses and throws a cheeky grin at his audience. But how can he tease him even more? Suddenly, his chest bounces in time with the massive ticker powering his whole body. The effect is immediate.

“Ughn…SHIT!”

Before Milo knows it, precum spills into his grey shorts. His mind goes back to the night he told Duke about his fetish.  Third time they had sex, both of them in bed. To this point, the college student didn’t tell anyone about his fascination with buff guys and their gigantic, strong hearts. The fear of losing his newfound love wrecked him. But instead of being weirded out, Duke reacted understanding and enthusiastic.

“UFFF!”

A sharp exhale snaps Milo out of the memory. Burly hills and valleys spread out and transform into the hairy wall that is Duke’s back. Milo’s legs tense, ready to jump up. To carry him towards his Hercules, so he can run his hands over every inch of that godly body. But where would he even begin? Should he knead the traps first? Or massage his lats? How would the ginger even be able to walk with that boner? Not knowing what to do, he clenches the bed sheets.

The dark-haired stud looks over his hulking shoulder. “Do you like your birthday gift so far?”, he purrs as he lifts his arm in a one-armed Rear Biceps Pose.

Milo’s lips only let out a hoarse “Yes…”.

Turning around and looking over towards his red-blonde Adonis, Duke notices him clenching the sheets. Once his eyes veer down further, the big bear’s smile widens. He made him do this! Knowing that sends a jolt of arousal through his dick.

Placing his two bazookas behind his head, Duke crunches his body together in an Abs and Thighs Pose. Six cinderblocks, stacked on top of each other, fight their way through the slight layer of fat.

Then, there are those legs. Those big, hairy legs. “Columns of power”, as Milo loves to call them. Teardrop-shaped quads bulge into all four directions. Even if they don’t possess the craziest definition, they’re overflowing with mass.

“And now, for the big finale!”, Duke bellows. Roaring silently, the big man leans forward and squeezes his vein-covered arms together in front of his waist. Trap muscles rise but stop just two hairs short of tickling his ears. Pecs surge into a tsunami of muscle, while the core stays tight. Veins run over the kegs, that are Dukes quads and calves, like drops of beer over a cold glass. Meanwhile, the hard-working cardiac muscle gives its best performance.

BADUPPBADUPPBADUPP!

The muscles. The veins. The heartbeat. It’s all too much. Milo pulls his dick out of his shorts just in time, before he topples over the edge.

“OH FUCK!”

Everything goes white. Bursts of cum spray out of the birthday boy’s dick, as he convulses in euphoria. Sparks of pleasure light up his body, before he falls back on the bed. As he comes back to life, he pants: “Best birthday gift ever!”

Duke laughs, his arms crossed over his chest. “Glad you enjoyed it. But now I need a shower.” He stops at the door, his hairy back glistening from the sweat.  “Wanna come?”

Milo looks down at his soaked shorts and blotches of cum on his tank top. “…Yup.”

And so, the bear and his honey pie wander into the bathroom, as their night of lust comes to an end.

THE END

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 7/21/2022 at 6:55 PM, DawnFire98 said:

“Shit!”, yells Duke, and the weight stacks of the cable crossover machine crash down with a loud clang. Tipping his head back in exhaustion, the shirtless bodybuilder closes his eyes and gropes the burning slab of beef he calls “pec muscle”. His heart slams relentlessly against the palm of his hand. A smile forms on his lips. He loves it. The veins throbbing under his tight skin. Blood rushing through his ears. Sweat running down his back. And all that for his sweet honey pie Milo.

It is a truth universally acknowledged that a muscle story with a main character named "Duke" is going to be hot as hell! Hope to "hear" more from this big-hearted stud!

• Thanks 1

Fantastic work @DawnFire98 - especially considering this is your first story! Cute, quirky and well written. It's sweet in places and damn fucking hot in others! Looking forward to reading more stuff from you! 😊

• Thanks 1

Fantastic, short and sweet - got my engine going for sure! To be Milo in that room - heck I think he's holding much better than I would. To witness Duke's beastly heart showing off its strength in real time. You should do more of these.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, powerbeats said:

got my engine going for sure!

This is the greatest compliment for me 😍😍@powerbeats: Without your art, I might have never started writing stories like this. Your art made me realize: "Wow...I am not the only one into this stuff!" So...thank you for existing and drawing your awesome buff dudes and their mighty tickers.

6 hours ago, powerbeats said:

heck I think he's holding much better than I would.

Me too 😉

6 hours ago, powerbeats said:

You should do more of these.

Believe me, I am going to! But I hope, it doesn't have to take years 😂😂👍

On 7/24/2022 at 5:47 PM, muscleaddict said:

Fantastic work @DawnFire98 - especially considering this is your first story! Cute, quirky and well written.

This means the world to me coming from you, @muscleaddict. I've already written tons of scenes and snippets, but mostly for myself. Didn't really think of making it "public" (Reasons: a mix of self-doubt/perfectionism and too many ideas.)

It's sweet in places and damn fucking hot in others!

Now I really wanna know: what was your favorite scene? Mine might be Duke flexing his back. It has a certain flow I love.

Looking forward to reading more stuff from you! 😊

Thank you and be on the lookout for fun little stories with buff guys and their strong hearts 😍😍😁💪🏻

• Like 1

On 7/28/2022 at 10:25 PM, DawnFire98 said:

This means the world to me coming from you, @muscleaddict. I've already written tons of scenes and snippets, but mostly for myself. Didn't really think of making it "public" (Reasons: a mix of self-doubt/perfectionism and too many ideas.)

Now I really wanna know: what was your favorite scene? Mine might be Duke flexing his back. It has a certain flow I love.

Thank you and be on the lookout for fun little stories with buff guys and their strong hearts 😍😍😁💪🏻

Bless you, mate. It's a pleasure! Favourite scene? Well you know I'm a sucker for hot bodybuilders posing for their turned on boyfriends/sexual partners. You did it so well too. Some fantastic descriptions of the various muscle groups in there! 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 9 months later...