An average night out? | Pt. 1 - 7.2 (last update: 08-10)

hairymusclemorphs

Part 6.1

The way out was easier than I thought. Or maybe it just was because I didn’t care if someone saw me naked. Tom, on the other hand, wasn’t as confident. Or at least that’s my conclusion after he insisted I wear his briefs on my way out.

I gave in. And I admit that I almost tore them apart while getting them over my massive quads. Feeling Tom’s hands running all over my skin and trying to hide my gigantic soft shaft made it more erotic.

My cock’s base was still visible after he finished. My vast, hairy balls pushed the fabric to the test while a third of my fat semi was visible the whole time. “Let’s get out of here for now.” Tom already had his suit back on. It was slightly stained with my seed when I wrapped my rough hand around his tie, pulling him in for another brief kiss before I lifted him off the ground. I felt his legs wrapping around my waist.

I didn’t check before I strolled out of the bathrooms and down the empty hallways. Damn, I wished I’d bump into a freak of a security guard or a few attackers to plow them one by one, but nothing happened on my way towards the parking garage.  

My cock was semi-hard, constantly rubbing against the too-tight fabric of my briefs while I felt his arms wrapped around my neck again. He enjoyed the free ride to his car when he managed to grab his keys to unlock it.

I slowly made my way to the passenger side and opened the door for him before I placed him in the passenger seat. I then slowly walked around the car again. I felt excited when I slowly opened the door to the driver’s side. His car felt expensive, like out of a James bond or action movie.

I could feel my knees grinding against the steering wheel before I found the buttons to push the seat further back. Tom’s hand constantly ran over my massive quads when we slowly took off to his flat.

To be honest. This car was probably the worst choice to get out unnoticed. At each red light, the eyes were drawn to us. Even the tinted glass couldn’t prevent their stares. And to be honest. It makes me aroused to see them gape at us. We were halfway in on the ride when I slowly opened my window, resting my massive arm on the door while enjoying the fresh breeze.

I enjoyed the eyes of the gaping men at each red stop. They didn’t dare to open their windows. But I knew they enjoyed the sight. Tom gave me directions now and then until we were in the city’s heart in front of an inconspicuous garage gate. Well, I thought it was a garage at first. But as soon as we drove into the high-tech room, the gate closed behind us and the engines hummed around us. It was a car lift.

I slowly ran my hand over Tom’s quads, feeling his hardening shaft while I couldn’t care less now. This was way better than any action movie I’ve watched. I slowly unbuckled his seatbelt and lifted him onto my side for a kiss. His back pressed against the horn until I pulled him closer against my vast mass.

I released my seatbelt before I pinned Tom against my body. The lift stopped and pushed the car slowly into the light. We were in the middle of what had to be a lounge area or living room space. I slowly opened the car’s door. I was pushing us out of the small space.

“You’re really living the dream up here….” I wrapped my arms firmer around Tom’s frame while he snuggled his body tighter against me.

Guess I’ve drained him too much back at the party….

I slowly made my way through his flat. Everything was clean and modern. We were inside a penthouse for sure. And judging by the view, it was the tallest skyscraper around. The main bedroom was on the second level. The shower was built right into it.

It wasn’t built for shy people. But I liked it… And Fuck…. I’d make sure that Tom could watch me all night long… or even better… join me in there.

I felt my cock harden full mast again when I slowly helped Tom to get rid of his clothes before I put him to bed. “I’ll join you in a bit” I leaned in for another kiss before I slowly left him behind, making my way around his flat until I found the gym….

• Like 20

The room was bigger than my old gym. Everything was polished and clean. There were tons of machines I didn’t know. I only knew the old equipment…. Yet the stuff in here looked right out of a science fiction movie.

I slowly made my way to a machine that looked like a pec deck. There were no visible weights. It looked way too clean for gym equipment. I slowly sat down when a brief sound sequence signaled the device was ready. “A new user has been registered. The machine is ready for warm-up and calibration.” It was a deep, masculine voice assistant. As if they hired someone potent just for the job. I slowly wrapped my hands around the handles when I pulled my arms towards each other.

The weight was so light. I wasn’t sure if the machine was working… When I felt it slightly vibrating after I got my arms back in rest position for the second rep. I felt my arms slightly burning. The weight was way heavier this time.

“Weight increased to 80 pounds” I slowly released again when it hummed again…. I could feel my cock slightly harden when the weight felt even heavier once again. “Slow down your movement.” It didn’t sound like a piece of advice. More like an order. I slowed down, feeling my muscles burn when the weight became heavier.

My muscles were burning all over. I breathed harder. My pecs bulged under pressure while the machine was still not done. I could smell my musk in the air. I slowly pushed my arms back to a resting position when I heard the voice again. I slowly tried moving my arms together… But I couldn’t. The weights kept getting heavier… Sweat was dripping off my forehead. I heard the machine vibrating while my pecs fought harder to get my arms together. My cock was oozing while I felt the temper. The lust and anger throughout my bones and muscle fibers. I wouldn’t lose against a fucking A.I. My muscles were rippling and pushing out. My cock rippled outwards, shredding the fabric of my briefs before it slapped against my thick hairy abs. Sweat was dripping off my hairy pecs when it just forced my arms back in resting position.

“Calibration finished. Ready for your daily workout routine.” My pecs were pumped already. I slowly glanced down over my sweaty mess. It felt so good. They were already burning. I slowly ran my hand along my throbbing shaft, feeling the outlines. “So that’s why Tom is in such good shape, huh?” I grinned when I slowly wrapped the handles again.

I was starting my first set. “Weights are set to 200 lbs. Do you want to enter reduced weight mode for your safety?” I licked over my sweaty lips when I slowly started my set. “No….” I felt the burning sensation. Each repetition made the feeling worse. It made my craving worse.

It was a strange feeling. As if someone was currently spotting you. The machine even prevents me from pushing the weights during the resting phases or in between sets.

I could feel my pecs how slowly pushed outwards. Further and further. But the weights never got lighter. They always adjusted. Always keeping me close to the edge. Sweat was covering my whole skin. Fuck, it has been ages since I sweated so bad.

Just when I wanted to add a fourth set, it locked down. “Chest workout for today is already complete.”

I slowly got up, staring in the mirror. It was the first time when I saw how massive I’d grown back in the hotel. My cock was enormous when I gave it a good squeeze. My pecs looked massive. I was pumped to the rims. I was fighting with my massive arms for space. It made moving around harder. Or somewhat less mobile when I slowly bounced my thick pecs before I lifted my arms again for a flex.

“Damn…. I need more of that stuff” I grinned slightly when I slowly made my way through the weight racks—the only thing which was relatively normal in this gym.

I cockily strolled towards the end, grabbing the heaviest set of weights, surprised that I could lift them at first. I slowly watched my arms in the mirror. My biceps was pulsating, pumping out to the rimes. Fuck, it felt as if it was close to exploding underneath my skin. 200 pounds… Inhuman… My cock got even harder when I grabbed the second weight off the rack and slowly lifted it simultaneously with my second arm. Pre slowly flowed out of my shaft onto my hairy quads and calves. My grin got cockier… Wider… I wanted more. I let out a satisfied grunt with each repetition while my arms slowly pushed out.

My balls slowly grew more prominent. My heavy shaft slowly pushed further down due to its new weight, but I couldn’t stop before I finished my sets.

I felt like a fucking beast of a man after I was done with the workout. My cock was oozing against my hairy muscle wall and destruction when I slowly made my way out of the gym. My gut was rumbling slightly while I searched for the kitchen.

I massaged my thick hairy pecs on my way through his penthouse when I finally found the vast space. Even the modern kitchen was enormous. And to my luck, the fridge was filled with meal-prepped stuff.

I slowly pulled out a can of rice with chicken and put it inside the microwave while mixing up a bit of the expensive-looking protein powder on the counter. Even the powder looked as if a designer had made it. It tasted good when I downed half a gallon in two large gulps before I downed my food.

I was breathing hard when I slowly returned to Tom’s bedroom. My cock was pulsating. Seeing Tom’s naked body only made my erection worse while I slowly started the shower while watching him.

He was deep asleep while I slowly started jerking off to his sight. Deep grunts escaped my lips while I felt the sadistic pleasure. Each stroke made it harder for me to hold back. But at the same time, it was as if holding back longer… Made my body adapt to my needs. My balls slowly grew thicker in the process. My balls started growing. They pushed out more and more while producing more thick cum inside. I slowly let out a lower grunt. Heard my masculine voice echo through the large room while my cockhead smeared all over the glass. Pushing out bigger… Heavier… I was growing again…. *NNNGHH FUOOOCK* I let out an uncontrolled moan when my pecs and arms started pushing outwards slightly. I felt my pumped biceps slightly fight with the glass while my balls pushed out thicker. Fighting with my hairy quads…. *bigger…. BIGGER*. I smirked cockily while I felt my nipples touch the cold glass. The water still tried rinsing off all the sweat and dried cum off my body when my cock started pulsating. Vibrating under the pleasure when I climaxed. My load pushed out all over me. Covering me in my thick, dense cum. It was a mess… The glass was tinted in lush, creamy cum, and I couldn’t control my balls. I crunched slightly under the pleasure. I squatted down a bit when I felt my cock pulsate. Growing out thicker up, against my thick abs, touching the lower side of my pecs when it exploded a second time. *NNGHH FUOOOCK* My deep voice boomed when I came a second time. A shower of cum hit my sweaty mass when I felt both of my massive arms and shoulders kiss the gold glass after I’d grown too wide already…

I slowly relaxed… I ran my rough hands over my new body while my cock slowly settled. Still oozing out thick wads of pre and cum until it was done for the moment. I just stood there for a few minutes… Trying to rinse off most of the cum… But it was almost impossible…. The shower was a mess. The drain was slightly clogged with my potent seed….

//
Maybe I should start proofreading the passages before I publish it. - But I am too lazy for that

• Like 24
  • Upvote 3

I took my time to dry my body off after I was finally done. My muscles were pumped to the rims when I slowly crawled into the bed behind Tom, wrapping my pumped arms around his cute frame before pulling him in against me until I could feel his hot body and vast muscles squeezing against mine. My cock was soft but slightly aroused when I felt his glutes. I couldn’t resist squeezing and kneading his pecs while he shifted in my arms slightly.

It felt like an eternity until I managed to calm my inner lust and sleep for the night. It was the following day when I slowly shifted in my sheets. It was a familiar feeling. I wrapped my extended arms around my body pillow, slightly grinding my morning wood against it while I slowly hugged it rougher… Until I heard a slight grunt…. I felt Tom’s hand against my massive arms while he shifted up against me. His cock was hardening full mast, pushing against my juicy abs while he was surprised by the sight. “Morning, babe” My voice turned me on. It was deeper and way manlier than I recalled it from last night.

I ran my rough fingers around his ass, slowly kneading it while my lips slowly leaned in for a kiss. My cock was pulsating. Already leaking while my nuts felt like they had to hold back for weeks. I was breathing hard. Sweating constantly as if my muscles still were working out nonstop… “Hope you’ll forgive me” I slowly pinned Tom down against the mattress while towering above him. My cock pulsated when I crunched in for a second long kiss before I slowly pushed him around. His 9-inch cock was throbbing, now pinning against the mattress and his abs. He was cute, how he wrapped his strong arms around his cushion while my cock slowly pushed up against his cheeks.

I was craving sex right now. My cock was pulsating. I knew it was way too big for his ass… But I couldn’t resist the urge. I tried to be gentle… But as soon as I felt my massive cockhead push up against his cheeks… I couldn’t control myself any longer, almost like a predator who just found his prey when I bucked my hips forward and forced it inside until I felt the limitations of his hole. He screamed in pain against his pillow… But I couldn’t control the lust. My hairy balls just churned while pushing outwards even further. At first, I thought my cock was cumming permanently… But it wasn’t cum which filled his hole. It was all pre. His abs were already slightly pushing outwards while I just got started. I could see his muscles tensing how he flexed his core and arms to resist the force of my thrusts.

His moans slowly lowered as he crawled his fingers into the mattress’s fabric. I didn’t realize his change. How he slowly grew with each of my thrusts. How he got even hotter and manlier than before. His ass and muscles grew to take in as much cock as possible. His roid gut pushed out to its limits, already filled with my pre-alone when I felt it.

His glutes were flexing around my shaft, Milking it while I fucked him harder in return for the favor. I slowly ran my rough hand underneath his body, wrapping it around his 9-inch member before I squeezed it hard. Each thrust forced him to slightly breed my fist while I heard his loud and uncontrolled moans…. I slowly pushed in until I felt my massive nuts up against his ass before I wrapped my strong arm around his neck. My upper body pressed against his back while I could feel his pulse. His vibrations. “Cum for Daddy”  My voice was booming when I felt his core flex while his cock blew his impressive load against the mattress. I grinned when I bucked my hips one last time before my cock filled him like a balloon.

I squeezed his body like a teddy bear while my massive balls still pumped my potent seed inside his hot body. We just laid there for an hour or more… Before my phone rang… It was Phil’s number…. His voice was deep, masculine. “Hey…. Tom…” He had a hard time breathing. There were fapping sounds in the background. I could hear water rushing against the ground. Where was he… “Remember the Pill…. Could need some relief over here” His voice was crackling… Deeper… I heard a long grunt before something splashed against the walls or ceiling. “NNNGHH FUOOOCK,” Phil’s voice dropped another octave. “FUCK YEAH… ADD MORE WEIGHTS” His low voice yelled at someone else. “Tom… Want your ass over here…” I could hear weights clinging. He had to be in the gym. “You’re sweet… Tight ass..” I could listen to fabric tearing apart. “You know where you find me… Don’t let me wait…. After all… You’re still in my favor, boy” He didn’t say another word. But the call still went on. I could hear deep grunts. He probably just got down on the bench press. It was no water which hit the ground constantly… It had to be his cum that blasted against the walls… I could feel my cock harden full mast. Whatever he made… That wasn’t the Phil I knew…

“Babe…. Gotta introduce you to a friend of mine….”

• Like 21
  • Upvote 2

Man this story keeps getting hotter and hotter! It sounds like Phil has become a real monster, can’t wait to see just how big and alpha he has become😏 Hopefully he is big enough to dominate Tom, at least initially…

• Like 1