• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wild

• Ro20316

• Peptippacid

• growthfan96

Hey! So, the best thing you're doing is consistently writing. And the thing is, you're the author. Just because you've already written it here, you can change any aspect of it that you want. If you don't want to do a tournament arc? Well,  change your story so it isn't a problem.  Chances are, this is not going to be Shakespeare. Now that you don't have to worry about writing a masterpiece, just write what you want, have fun, do a complete draft, drop this and come back later, what ever you want, it's your work and it's your fun. You have what it takes to write anywhere you want. :)

On 8/8/2022 at 6:58 PM, Wild said:

Hey! So, the best thing you're doing is consistently writing. And the thing is, you're the author. Just because you've already written it here, you can change any aspect of it that you want. If you don't want to do a tournament arc? Well,  change your story so it isn't a problem.  Chances are, this is not going to be Shakespeare. Now that you don't have to worry about writing a masterpiece, just write what you want, have fun, do a complete draft, drop this and come back later, what ever you want, it's your work and it's your fun. You have what it takes to write anywhere you want. :)

deleted

5 hours ago, SecretlyWriting said:

i don't really have a problem about the quality really, i like writing without care(that's what makes me fast). i just can't write muscle growth, which i like the most about this site. my words at some point just drains away. how do folks here write those sequences so long i got no idea seriously. and not being able to write that while writing here is quite funny actually. i thought it may be about me being very late to this language, but nope. there are people here who don't know the first thing about english but write so passionate scenes that makes me go, how? thanks for your precious words, i will take your advice at heart. 

additionally: i don't think i write consistently, but i indeed write excessively. which is good on it's own 

So what you are experiencing is the exact same thing every other muscle growth writer has gone through. 'How do I write this?' Because before they write their first sentence for it, or paragraph, they too have not done it and are unsure if what they write is good or not. And the truth is... it doesn't matter if it is good enough. Because if you keep writing, the next time you write a sentence about muscle growth, you'll have more experience than you had the first time, and you'll already be thinking of new ways on how to describe it.

And all it starts with is a sentence to describe what it looks like before the transformation, and a sentence after. 

'I always thought Joey was a bit runty, probably because he wore really baggy T-shirts, but now that he was free of that billowing top, I could see what he was really hiding under all that fabric. I expected long thin arms that could easily scratch his knees if he wanted to, but instead, both his arms....'

Try continuing that that sentence up above, and see where it goes.