Fitting In (Final part added)

noname

I feel for the guy but for me that ability would something entertaining.  Just hulking out of everything because of someone else's desires oh the possibilities.

• Like 1

Tom desire is making him grow. Will he accept it and let go of his innibitions?. Maybe all he needs is to let go and fullfill his "soulmate" fantasy and his "cursed" will be broken.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Part V

“What’s this noise? It sounded like some fabric being torn apart!”

I could hear the note of panic in Tom’s voice, but what was I going to say? Well, I’m bursting out of my clothes because your desire for muscles is making me grow? Not likely.

But of course, I was still growing, and I couldn’t stop as long as Tom was anywhere near. I could feel pound after pound of muscle being pushed into my already massive frame … so I said, as coldly as I could: “I’m sorry, Tom, but I’m kind of busy here. Perhaps you can come back later?”

I saw the hurt on his face. I felt it, too; the last thing I wanted was to cause this guy any pain. But I had to stop the growth, somehow. My pecs were so big that I could no longer see my feet, and still they kept pushing outward, swelling, bulging.

Tom, however, still seemed undecided, and as I felt my traps rise higher and my bull-like neck continuing to thicken I pleaded: “Please, just go now.” And he did.

I stood in my living room, my hulking body covered in sweat. I lifted my right arm, and it looked as thick as a pro bodybuilder’s leg, if not thicker. I had become the freak I never wanted to be. A true monster of muscle, far bigger than anyone would have thought humanly possible.

I needed to find help, somewhere, somehow. But who would even be willing to engage? I didn’t want to make a display of myself, but who could I talk to without them thinking I was crazy?

The Internet, of course.

Using my laptop turned out to be tricky, though. I had to place it on a bookshelf because, when I’d placed it on my desk, my swollen pecs had obstructed my view of the screen. Typing, too, proved a bit more difficult, as my biceps bulged insanely whenever I bent my arms.

Moreover, besides these purely physical obstacles, I wasn’t sure what to look for, exactly. I doubted that I’d find any others who were suffering from the same condition. Still, wasting some time surfing the web would save me from truly confronting my own situation.

Or so I thought. For after a little while I found this site called Musclegrowth.net. It didn’t take me long to realize that this was a place where muscle lovers – especially, but not exclusively gay men – gathered to share their stories, fantasies, and so on, but also just to chat to and even support each other. I introduced myself and soon got into some good conversations with guys on the site.

Over the next few days, I discovered that some were very open about their fetish, while others remained completely in the closet – and neither side was dismissive of the other. I had always felt that there would never be a place where someone like me could fit in, but the conversations I had with on this site helped me understand something important. Fitting in wasn’t so much about conforming to a preconceived notion; neither was it about aggressively moving into a territory, destroying everything that stood in the way. It was more like joining a chorus of voices, listening, paying attention, and finding the notes that would complement and lift their song, adding new harmonies, melodic lines, even dissonances that would enhance the beauty of the piece.

After a particularly helpful conversation, I logged off and placed myself in front of the mirror. I looked at my hulking, swollen body. Started touching my muscles, flexing them a little. True, I had never wanted to be this big. But there was a kind of beauty in this, too, I began to see. And, above all, I had this incredible gift to fulfill the desire of others. To fulfill the desires of Tom, whom I had treated like shit because I was too afraid of myself and what others might think of me.

So I picked up the phone – again, not as easy as it may sound, with the amount of muscle on my body – and dialed his number. He picked up and, when he realized it was me, almost hung up. But I managed to say “I’m really sorry” just in time, and at the end of the call he agreed to come over.

For the past few days, I’d been mostly wearing a sort of loincloth I had made (because none of my clothes would have fit me, anyway). I decided to strip naked, though – to meet Tom without any protection or disguise, as it were.

When I finally heard him knock on the door, I breathed a sigh of relief: “Just come in; it’s open.” And there he was, as beautiful as ever.

“So,” he said.

And as the growth resumed, I reminded myself that I ought to view this as the gift it was. Not only had I found a guy I loved; I could also give him something that he realized he needed, but that, deep down, he feared was impossible.

And so I welcomed the feeling of muscles swelling bigger, and stronger, and harder. I could feel the muscles rubbing against each other as they grew, straining to fulfill Tom’s ever increasing desire: lats widening, calves inflating with size, biceps bulging bigger.

“I’m sorry I was such an idiot, Tom. I realize now that I need you. Without you I’ll never be strong enough to be who I want to be.”

And he reached out and touched me – and I’ve been unable to stop growing ever since.

The End

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

What an absolutely lovely story! The growth scenes were really hot, and it's interesting to see things from the perspective of a guy who doesn't necessarily want the muscle growth. Then the ending was wonderful with him finding love. Also it was a bit eye opening to think about a blind person appreciating muscle, as I usually think about it from the visual angle rather than what it feels like. That was a really neat take on the genre. My only question is who was the guy on the bus and the bathroom??? Now that our narrator has embraced his curse (what I would consider a gift), I would love to see him go back to his office and find the guy. 😁 However, it was also mysterious how he remained unseen.

Thanks for writing a great story!

• Like 1