Fitting In (Final part added)

noname

Excellent.

I'm torn between feeling sorry for the guy, as he really doesn't want this and it has ruined his life. But on the other hand want him to get bigger and maybe he'll learn to embrace his gift and enjoy it?

• 2 weeks later...

Part II

I had just told my boss that I wanted to quit because I had decided to move to a different town. I could tell that he was disappointed, though – to his credit – he tried not to show it. I think that, mostly, he was disappointed because I was good at my job. But he may also have had a bit of a crush on me.

Now, don’t get me wrong. He was in a happy relationship, and I don’t think he ever seriously considered making a move. But he definitely liked having me around, and possibly had a bit of an unacknowledged thing for muscular dudes.

Anyway, I was genuinely sorry to disappoint him. He was a really sweet guy and had clearly thought I would stick around. And I really would have loved to stay, if it hadn’t been for that unfortunate encounter on the bus.

So, I was clearing out my desk, and people kept dropping by, asking why I had decided to move, telling me they were sorry to have to say goodbye, and so on. It was starting to get to me, and when yet another co-worked asked me why I was leaving, I felt myself tearing up and decided it was time for a breather.

As anyone who’s ever worked in an office environment knows, restrooms are the best place for a little peace and quiet, short of simply leaving the building. So this is where I went, and now I was sitting all alone in my stall, trying to regain my composure and, above all, to figure out what to do next.

Just as began to calm down a little, however, I heard the bathroom door open and close. Whoever it was must have been in a far more cheerful mood than I, as they were stepping in lightly and even whistling a tune that I almost recognized, but couldn’t quite place.

I didn’t have time to think about the tune for much longer, though. For suddenly I realized that a familiar pressure was building up inside me.

“Shit,” I thought to myself. “Of all the damn places in this big fucking town ….” Already, I felt the growth kick in. My already bull-like neck began to thicken, and I could feel my shirt tighten as my pecs pushed outward, my shoulders broadened, and my back grew more massive, slowly, but surely.

Once again, I registered – and marveled – at the sheer intensity of this guy’s desire for muscle. I could sense something in him craving for well-nigh incomprehensible amounts of size and strength, and my body responded as if it had always been waiting for this. I could feel my biceps becoming more and more pumped, and as my lats spread wider, they pushed my thickening arms further away from my hulking torso.

I tried to control what was happening to my body, but as usual I just couldn’t help it. Suddenly, there was a ripping sound, and, as I looked down, I saw that my thickening quads had just ripped apart the seams of my jeans.

“Is everything alright in there?”

I almost cursed out loud as I realized that the noises coming from my stall had drawn the guy’s attention to me. So much for hoping this would be over quickly.

“Sure, everything’s fine, no need to worry.” I was hoping this would reassure him, but the buttons on my shirt had long been straining to contain the growing mounds of muscle on my torso, and of course it was just at this moment that one button decided not simply to pop open, but to fly off my shirt and hit the door with a loud, flicking sound.

“Are you sure, man?”

He must have stood just outside the door of my stall by now, and the closer he got, the stronger I could feel his desire flood through me. Another button popped off my shirt, and I decided to unbutton the others to limit the damage. This turned out to be a mistake, however, as my shoulders had become so massive by now that the movement proved too much for my shirt. I heard the fabric being ripped to pieces, and I cursed my luck as, almost simultaneously, the seat of my pants lost its fight against my thickening quads and swelling, bulging bubble butt.

I know this sounds bad, but it was also at this moment that I realized clothes were, in fact, the least of my worries. As I tried to come up with a way of getting the guy to leave, I realized that both my shoulders were now brushing, ever so slightly, against the walls of my stall. I tried to make myself smaller by hunching over, but my swelling pecs prevented this from being truly effective.

At least I managed to angle myself sideways and give myself some extra space, but I knew this wouldn’t last forever. I had to come up with a way to stop this, but, as always, the growth felt amazing, and I struggled to concentrate as my body continued to swell and thicken.

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1

Aww poor guy 😔

He just wants a nice, normal, anonymous life but he can't keep from growing when someone wants him bigger. I wonder how big he'll be if/when he snaps

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Part III

I really had no idea of how I might get out of this mess. But then, for once, I got lucky. I could hear the guy outside say: “I really think you need help, man; I mean, I can hear you moaning and panting. Don’t worry, I’ll get help!” And, just like this, he was gone, and the growth finally stopped.

I breathed a sigh of relief, but knew I had to move quickly, to get out before he came back. I grabbed the doorhandle but had clearly underestimated how strong I had become. I heard the sound of wood cracking and realized that I had ripped the bathroom stall door clean off its hinges.

Still, there was no time to stop and process what I had just done. I kept moving fast – as fast as my hyper-massive and semi-nude body would allow. Fortunately, no one else was in the restroom, and I managed to enter the stairway undetected. (Obviously, I could not take the elevator, as I did not want to make a display of myself in the crowded lobby of the office building where I worked. Or used to work, I thought, despondently.) The stairway led directly to the underground parking area, which gave me chance of getting out of the building unobserved.

And so, after heaving my incredibly swollen muscles down twelve flights of stairs and squeezing my massive body into my car, I finally reached the apartment building where I had lived for the past three years. Most people who owned a flat here worked downtown, so the place was empty at this time of day – usually, at least.

I almost cursed out loud when I saw someone coming out of the elevator just as I entered the building. But once again I was lucky, as it was only Tom, the cute guy from next door who, a few years back, had lost his eyesight in a freak accident involving some sort of chemical spill. (I felt a little bad about feeling so relieved and grateful, but the fact that he couldn’t see me seemed like a true blessing, at this point.)

I breathed in deeply and tried to act normal: “Hey Tom, how’s it going?” Tom frowned: “Is this you, Andy? Your voice sounds … different.” I knew what he meant, too. My voice seemed to have become a little deeper, and I scrambled for some sort of explanation. “Yeah, ahem, just a slight cold, nothing bad. But, well, that’s why I came home a little early.” I hated lying to him, but … well, what was the alternative? I couldn’t very well tell him that I had just gained about twenty pounds of pure muscle because some stranger’s desire had made me grow.  

“Ah, okay, sorry to hear it. Well, get better, okay?”

“Thanks man, and you take care, too.” As I said this, I realized that Tom would also be a person who’d disappear from my life, and I felt a deep sadness well up inside me. What was the use of being super strong if you couldn’t fit in or belong anywhere anymore?

I held it together until I had closed the door to my apartment behind me, but then the tears started streaming down my face. I was literally sobbing, and through a veil of tears I could see the blurry outline of my body in the mirror: a mountain of a man who’d put Mr. Olympia to shame, but who didn’t have a clue what to do next.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 1