Introducing my new boyfriend

Jay

Hi guys. This is a short piece I wrote while I was travelling. This is intended to be a one-shot so I probably won't write a follow up (but I mean, who knows?). Anyway I thought you guys might get a kick out of it. Maybe this is a fantasy that some of you could relate to.

----

I want to tell you about my new boyfriend Paul. The two of us are very different. I'm 5'3" and maybe 90lbs. I'm naturally a bookish kinda guy, kind of introverted - not shy exactly, I just enjoy being by myself. I'm definitely a "thinking about things" kind of guy rather than a "doing things" kind of guy. I never did sports at school, and I'm very uncoordinated. My body is very lean, the only muscle I have is a very faint 6-pack that I'm quite proud of.

Paul is like my opposite in every way! When I met him he was 280lbs of huge freaking muscles! Paul used to be the star wrestler at his university, but now he has devoted his life to bodybuilding. So he spends most of his free time training and lifting weights at the local meathead gym. (Seriously, they all look like roided freaks in there.) He is 6'9" tall so he absolutely towers over me.

Although we don't have that much in common, he is very sweet. And I love his massive muscular body! I want to help him achieve all of his dreams. I spend most of my free time helping him out so he can focus on his athletic progress. He's always trying to gain size, so he spends hours working out, and he's already huge, so he needs 5-6 meals every day.

Not just ordinary meals either. He needs the right macronutrients to fuel his workouts. His body responds best to high protein and high carbohydrates. I roast a lot of chicken and prep a lot of rice and pasta to feed my beast of a boyfriend.

It's a lot of food prep but I'm happy to help out. I only need a little bit of food every day, anyway. Paul is actually really easy to feed. He is not fussy at all. He devours everything I feed him with no complaints. When I first met him he told me he was eating 4000 calories a day. I have been slowly upping that to be more like 5000 calories. It seems to be working because he has gotten WAY stronger since we started dating! I'm going to start increasing the calories again.

This week he had his monthly weigh-in and he was 300lbs. I was so proud of him. I hired him a coach after we started dating, and Paul has been working so hard with him. You can really tell the difference from when we first met.

His shoulders are one of his greatest assets. They respond insanely well to training. "Boulder shoulders" doesn't do them justice. They look like death stars. My man is insanely WIDE!! I love it when we go out and I walk through a door and he has to contort himself to get inside. The world is not built for men like Paul, but I love it.

Of course Paul is huge everywhere else as well! Like his massive, 52-inch barrel chest and thick, 21-inch arms. Oh yeah, his biceps are ridiculously vascular. The light up with veins when he moves to scratch his neck. When he flexes those babies POP like you wouldn't believe. His 30-inch thighs are wider than my waist, which blows my mind. Those quads look freaky.

And the best thing is, he is still LEAN! Well, he's about 15% body fat, so he could be leaner. But that's the same as when we met, which means he put on about 17lbs of muscle in 6 MONTHS. That's ridiculous even for a beginner, but Paul has been training for 10 years! I scolded him for under-eating and starving his muscles for so long!

I know it's hard to believe, but Paul is 100% natural. I know, I didn't totally believe it either, until I moved in with him. His coach says he's never seen anything like it. It's not because Paul is precious about steroids, he just doesn't want to do it until he's exhausted his natural gains.

I have to be honest, I CAN'T WAIT to find out how he reacts to anabolics. I have been secretly reading up about them in my spare time. They say that the better your natural muscle building potential, the better you will respond to steroids. Thinking about my man BLOWING UP even more makes me dizzy.

Outside of fitness, dating Paul has been very exciting. The gym takes up a lot of his time (and, to be honest, we spend a lot of time in the bedroom...), but when we do go out, we get stares everywhere now. Although, the worst thing is that people mistake me for his son ALL THE TIME. It's SO ANNOYING, but Paul loves it for some reason. He always laughs and adjusts himself while I blush and correct them. He knows it winds me up!

I used to be embarrassed about being the centre of attention, but now, I kind of love it? Paul gets offers from men and women all the time. I'll be honest, I can get VERY jealous, but I also love that my boyfriend is so desirable. So Paul has my permission to flirt if he wants to. Paul is so bad! He loves to lead boys on. His favourite things is when he meets a cocky guy who thinks he knows what he wants, Paul shows off for a while, then he guides their hand to his crotch, and suddenly they are terrified and run off.

You see, Paul has a very unusual penis. All I can say is, everything about Paul is massive. But his dick is different. It's just TOO BIG. It looks like it belongs on something else. It's ridiculous. It's long, uncut, and VERY thick.

And Paul is a pure top. To his credit he let me fuck him a few times when we started dating, but he clearly wasn't into it. And I'll be honest, it wasn't satisfying for me either. A perfectly proportioned man like Paul DESERVES to have incredible sex. Paul has an aggressive, dominant side that he fantasises about, but he's never acted on. I want to do something about that!

But, uh, you can imagine the problem. I'm so much smaller and more fragile than Paul. This guy could snap me in half without even trying. His cock would re-arrange my organs.

Here's the thing though. I know it's dangerous, but the thought was SO HOT to me. When he whispered in my ear what he wanted, in that deep husky way he does when he's lusting after me, I came hands-free. Thinking about it still gives me chills. I told him we HAD to try it. At first he tried to talk me down from it because he didn't want to hurt me. But I insisted that we find a way to make this work.

Paul says it's enough to jerk off together. He's always sweaty and horny when he gets home from the gym. I'll be honest, the smell of his fresh sweat sends shivers down my spine. Everything about my boyfriend is unbelievably masculine and erotic. He calls out my name is his deep voice and I come running. He's usually already throwing off his damp XXXL tank top, his shorts falling to the floor. He stares at me hungrily in his over-stuffed jock-strap, before he strides over and picks me up with one arm, throws me over his shoulder, and jogs up the stairs, while I giggle helplessly in his arms, swinging my fists impotently into that impossibly wide back.

He starts by making me worship his massive pumped physique. I ask him what he trained that day and he tells me all the details as I rub the corresponding body part. I have a particular weakness for his massive quads, oh yeah, and his arms, oh yeah and I go crazy for his lat spread. His body always reeks of testosterone after training so I usually take this opportunity to bury my face into his hairy pits until I'm marked with his scent, which he tells me is hot as hell.

(Oh yeah, did I mention my man is hairy all over? He used to shave until I persuaded him to stop. He says he's gonna start shaving again, because he says his hair makes him feel like a bit of a neanderthal. I hope he doesn't, though!)

Paul loves to undress me. I always thought my body was pretty unremarkable, but Paul loves to kiss it and make love to every inch of it. I used to be too self-conscious to wear a tank top outdoors, but Paul thinks they look great on me, along with extra small shorts and sandals. We look like such an odd couple, but I think he likes that about us. Anyway, when we are making out, he loves to cup my genitals in one of his giant mitts while as he tells me how gorgeous I am. I keep my body shaved so he can lick me all over. He particularly likes slobbering over my feet (they are small enough to fit the whole thing into his giant mouth). But his favourite thing to do is eat ass. He could eat my hole for hours at a time. His tongue is massive, but it feels so good. And he gets so into it, I practically have to fight him off. Which he interprets as an invitation to wrestle me into submission - which he can do easily, without his tongue ever leaving my hole...

He loves to jerk off with his giant cock side by side with mine. My 6 inches are nothing to sneeze at (it actually looks great on my smaller frame), but they are a fraction of the length and girth of Paul's huge organ. There's something dangerous and frightening about it. The way it throbs and lurches about like it has a mind of its own. You can't look at it and not think about the damage it could do. Holding it in your hands, the size and heat of it is mesmerising.

I've ordered some anal training kits. But so far I've struggled to graduate from the entry level toys. This has been a problem with other boyfriends as well, but obviously with Paul, it's more urgent.

I can't even properly get it in my mouth. I usually have to settle for worshiping the length of it, and sucking on the head - which I can't fit into my mouth properly. One time, I told him I was embarrassed, but he just laughed and said not to worry. He leaned down and whispered in my ear, it turns him on to watch me struggle with it! And of course, it shoots epic loads, as much as 3-4 men combined. He is such a stud!!

Anyway, that's how I am doing right now. As you can see, my boyfriend takes up most of my spare time! Did I mention he has ridiculous stamina? Our daily post-gym sex sessions can go on for hours! I barely have time to spend with anyone else! Sometimes I wonder if that's intentional. Anyway, that's everything I wanted to tell you for now.

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

This is all very hot, but if you don't mind my saying so, Paul hasn't been very sensitive to your wants and needs.  He should be making sure you do your homework with those anal training kits. You should be far beyond the entry level toys by now, and it's his fault that you're not!  He should be shoving more than his tongue up your hole.  Or is he too self-centered?

Please tell him someone said this (don't mention my name!) and report back to us about your progress in training. 😏

• Like 3

7 hours ago, FallenAway said:

This is all very hot, but if you don't mind my saying so, Paul hasn't been very sensitive to your wants and needs.  He should be making sure you do your homework with those anal training kits. You should be far beyond the entry level toys by now, and it's his fault that you're not!  He should be shoving more than his tongue up your hole.  Or is he too self-centered?

Please tell him someone said this (don't mention my name!) and report back to us about your progress in training. 😏

Paul is a little shy about expressing himself like that. He is trying hard, though! He is a big sweetheart, but I am determined to bring out his dominant side. I won't stop until I have created a monster. 😁

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1