Jump to content

Pinned Featured The Great Notification Reset


CMiller
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello All, 

We've overhauled the notification system of the forums and tailored them to produce less emails by default and give you greater control of what notifications you want to get and where. 

Since we rolled out this feature we have reset everyone's general notification settings. Please take a moment to look over your settings and adjust them as you see fit. 

Your settings can be found here: https://musclegrowth.net/notifications/options/

 

 

Thanks for your understanding and we are open to any feedback you may have about these new settings. 

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, CMiller said:

Hello All, 

We've overhauled the notification system of the forums and tailored them to produce less emails by default and give you greater control of what notifications you want to get and where. 

Since we rolled out this feature we have reset everyone's general notification settings. Please take a moment to look over your settings and adjust them as you see fit. 

Your settings can be found here: https://musclegrowth.net/notifications/options/

 

 

Thanks for your understanding and we are open to any feedback you may have about these new settings. 

Thank you for all that you (and the team) do!

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I really appreciate being able to set it for a digest mode now, so I don't get an E-mail with every reply (though I suspect I had too many things tagged in the first place).

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Maybe I'm missing something but I now get zero notifications but my settings haven't changed for how I wish to receive them.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, pasidious said:

Maybe I'm missing something but I now get zero notifications but my settings haven't changed for how I wish to receive them.

Few days ago I stopped getting notifications about people liking my content. I went into settings and it was either turned off (don't remember) or turned on but after selecting it off and on it started to work fine again. I am guessing admins were messing with the notifications again.

Try going into your notification settings and make sure everything is checked on stuff you want to receive.

image.thumb.png.5eba144f417b27567aba72a337afd682.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, MassiveMuscleMass said:

Few days ago I stopped getting notifications about people liking my content. I went into settings and it was either turned off (don't remember) or turned on but after selecting it off and on it started to work fine again. I am guessing admins were messing with the notifications again.

Try going into your notification settings and make sure everything is checked on stuff you want to receive.

image.thumb.png.5eba144f417b27567aba72a337afd682.png

I still have every notification box checked for push notifications.  I just haven't received any since before this reset.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/1/2022 at 8:08 AM, pasidious said:

I still have every notification box checked for push notifications.  I just haven't received any since before this reset.

Are you speaking about emails or in-website notifications? If email, your provider of email you use has some issues with receiving our emails. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, CMiller said:

Are you speaking about emails or in-website notifications? If email, your provider of email you use has some issues with receiving our emails. 

Nah I could care less about emails.  The only time now when I get website notifications is when someone quotes me in a topic.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, pasidious said:

Nah I could care less about emails.  The only time now when I get website notifications is when someone quotes me in a topic.  

Small test (I think I have maybe the same problem)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Terms of Use, & Privacy Policy.
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..