Pinned Featured The Great Notification Reset

CMiller

Hello All, 

We've overhauled the notification system of the forums and tailored them to produce less emails by default and give you greater control of what notifications you want to get and where. 

Since we rolled out this feature we have reset everyone's general notification settings. Please take a moment to look over your settings and adjust them as you see fit. 

Your settings can be found here: https://musclegrowth.net/notifications/options/

Thanks for your understanding and we are open to any feedback you may have about these new settings. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, CMiller said:

Hello All, 

We've overhauled the notification system of the forums and tailored them to produce less emails by default and give you greater control of what notifications you want to get and where. 

Since we rolled out this feature we have reset everyone's general notification settings. Please take a moment to look over your settings and adjust them as you see fit. 

Your settings can be found here: https://musclegrowth.net/notifications/options/

Thanks for your understanding and we are open to any feedback you may have about these new settings. 

Thank you for all that you (and the team) do!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I really appreciate being able to set it for a digest mode now, so I don't get an E-mail with every reply (though I suspect I had too many things tagged in the first place).

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, pasidious said:

Maybe I'm missing something but I now get zero notifications but my settings haven't changed for how I wish to receive them.

Few days ago I stopped getting notifications about people liking my content. I went into settings and it was either turned off (don't remember) or turned on but after selecting it off and on it started to work fine again. I am guessing admins were messing with the notifications again.

Try going into your notification settings and make sure everything is checked on stuff you want to receive.

image.thumb.png.5eba144f417b27567aba72a337afd682.png

15 hours ago, MassiveMuscleMass said:

Few days ago I stopped getting notifications about people liking my content. I went into settings and it was either turned off (don't remember) or turned on but after selecting it off and on it started to work fine again. I am guessing admins were messing with the notifications again.

Try going into your notification settings and make sure everything is checked on stuff you want to receive.

image.thumb.png.5eba144f417b27567aba72a337afd682.png

I still have every notification box checked for push notifications.  I just haven't received any since before this reset.

On 9/1/2022 at 8:08 AM, pasidious said:

I still have every notification box checked for push notifications.  I just haven't received any since before this reset.

Are you speaking about emails or in-website notifications? If email, your provider of email you use has some issues with receiving our emails. 

6 hours ago, CMiller said:

Are you speaking about emails or in-website notifications? If email, your provider of email you use has some issues with receiving our emails. 

Nah I could care less about emails.  The only time now when I get website notifications is when someone quotes me in a topic.  

7 minutes ago, pasidious said:

Nah I could care less about emails.  The only time now when I get website notifications is when someone quotes me in a topic.  

Small test (I think I have maybe the same problem)