Less Than a Man

giantr

So it is said...  "You are your own worst critic."

I think Jason is smart enough to figure out what Zack is thinking and probably figured out the Zack even lied to him about exercising.  I'm waiting for Jason to confess he has a PhD in Psychology.

• Like 4

What a great follow up 

Jason continues to be the perfect gentleman while Zack own insecurities are turning him judgy and being all crass to Jason.

Im loving the slow pace and how you are building the story. You make us want more.

• Like 4

What a great follow up 

Jason continues to be the perfect gentleman while Zack own insecurities are turning him judgy and being all crass to Jason.

Im loving the slow pace and how you are building the story. You make us want more.

• 3 weeks later...

Zack awoke to the sound of buzzing near his ear. He could feel cold sweat on his t-shirt from his bad dream, but was thankful to see he was still his normal size, albeit still quite a short man. The sweat could have also been partly due to the blanket draped over him - Jason must have taken the couch folded on the blanket and laid it on him. It annoyed Zack a little to know that Jason was also thoughtful. Jerk.

He slowly rose up so as not to hurt his back and he glanced over at where Jason had sat only to find that he wasn't there. His phone was though, and that was the source of the buzz he'd awoken to.

Zack glanced around and listened for any sign of Jason, but there was no indication he was near. If he was like most millennials though, he wouldn't be away from his phone for long. Yet Zack retained a curiosity about him so he decided he was going to snoop.

He moved quickly but carefully to scooch up next to the phone. It was unlocked and some application called Muscle Meet was open with a conversation displayed.

"It's at the World Hotel on Sycamore, room 301," read the top message. Jason replied, "Great! I'll see you at noon then." And the last message: "Can't wait, sexy," and ended with a smiling emoji. The other person in the conversation was just some number unattributed to any name, so Zack couldn't tell who it was, but honestly it didn't matter. 

Is that like the room where Jason’s competition was? Was he doing some photo shoot or meet and greet with fans? No, no, that person had ended with “sexy”, so those were unlikely. Was it a hookup? I’ve never heard of a dating app called Muscle Meet though…guess it’s a dating app for bodybuilders? Is he into muscly women?

Zack then heard the toilet flush in the bathroom and then water running in the sink. He didn’t know how quickly Jason washed his hands, and by moving carefully enough to not hurt his back he wouldn’t make it to where he was, so he rested his back in the middle seat to look nonchalant, as if he’d woken up and simply moved a little to sit up. It was true, though that story lacked the part where Zack had invaded Jason’s privacy. Again.

Turned out Jason washed his hands for a while. Oh right, he’s a “doctor”, thought Zack. Some doctor, making me hurt my back again and advocating for me to work out in this condition. He came out after a few minutes though and Zack saw he’d changed back into his cargo shorts and dark red t-shirt two sizes too small for him. He too saw Zack sitting there and a tired expression changed to a friendly smile.

“Hey man, how you doing?” he asked as he approached.

“Pain is gone,” Zack replied truthfully. This made Jason smile more. 

He came up to Zack, towering over him, but bent down to grab his phone two feet from Zack, then turned around and sat slowly down between the two seats on that side. Zack couldn’t help but notice that big butt did actually take up half to three quarters of each couch cushion for each cheek, and it was not a small couch. 

He was leaning forward studying his phone for a moment. His bulk was in the way so Zack couldn’t see if he responded to this person, but he was only leaned forward maybe a minute before he locked his phone and put his back to the back of the couch. Zack frowned at seeing that even though the two of them were facing the same direction and sitting relatively upright, Jason’s head was much further forward due to his thick back muscles pushing him. Zack also traced his legs to the floor, seeing that his butt may be secure on the couch, but that was about all, as his hamstrings plumped out beyond the edge of the couch and touched the top of his equally plump calves.

Jason looked over and also noticed their heads weren’t even when he did so, and he shifted his weight to face Zack slightly more, making the couch creak. “Have you checked your phone since you woke up? Stephanie’s on her way home. And she’s bringing home dinner! Gosh you guys are so nice!” 

He hadn’t, but he reached into his pocket then to look at it. Sure enough, there was a new group message with Stephanie and Jason saying exactly what Jason relayed. He also saw that he’d slept for about three hours, so it made sense Stephanie was on her way. But was this man really hungry again after eating all that food just three hours ago?

A large stomach growl from Jason’s abdominals right then answered that question. He sheepishly wrapped his arms to cover his stomach and apologized but Zack just shrugged.

“So how did you and Stephanie meet?” Jason asked conversationally. As he said this, one arm came from his stomach and up to rest on the edge of the couch so he could rest his cheek on his fist. Zack wondered how uncomfortable that position was for him; that big ass bicep didn’t leave an atom of room between the veiny club he called a forearm.

Really? Small talk? Or are you trying to compare yourself to me to steal her away?

“We work together. She actually asked ME out,” he punctuated that point by staring Jason straight in the eyes, but he just beamed at that. “She said she thought I was handsome and kind.”

“I can see why. You’ve been great to me, and she’s right, you are quite handsome.” He had some glint in his eyes then that Zack couldn’t put a finger on. Is he mocking me right now? I know what I look like, man, okay? I haven’t shaved in a few days, I have a layer of fat everywhere, and I have a dumb looking face. Don’t patronize me.

“She even asked me to move in with her six months ago. And I was going to propose to her until…” his eyes fell slightly. “...until my accident at work.”

“I’m so sorry.” Zack certainly was scrutinizing his expression in case those words might have made him think there was a chance to steal her away, but his expression read that he genuinely meant it. He even continued with, “I know it’s hard being unemployed, especially as the man. I know society is changing, but I also know there’s a lingering feeling that the man’s got to bring home the bacon. But I think…I think she would love it if you would propose anyway.” His smile was weaker there but no less sincere - Zack couldn’t read what he meant from that.

"Maybe I could even help you plan it?" Jason suggested.

"No," Zack said a little too forcefully. "No, I mean, she probably would like it if her friends were around to see it, but you've got other priorities this week."

Jason shook his head. "Nah man, I've never done this before, and I think I look okay, but I'm just trying it out!"

"Wait," Zack said out loud, dumbfounded. "We’re talking about those bodybuilding competitions where you stand up on stage in a speedo and flex for judges, right? Do you mean this is the first one at this level, or…?”

Jason chuckled. “Nope, little man, it’s my first time doing it at all! Just thought it would be a fun thing to try!”

Zack could not hide his eyes widening. He has to be lying! Why else would you bother getting that big? It’s got to be expensive with the food and probably steroids, and clearly he doesn’t fit in well with society with that mass.

Jason broke his train of thought and Zack realized he’d just been staring vaguely in the direction of Jason’s prominent biceps. “It would actually help a lot to practice these poses I gotta do, since I’ve never done them before. I looked on YouTube for things I should be looking for, but it would help if I had an audience.”

He looked expectantly at Zack who got the message. “I, you know what, can I raincheck on that? I’m still feeling drowsy from the muscle relaxers, so I think I’m just going to go lay down in bed. Besides, I want you to be able to catch up with Stephanie…” As he said this, he realized he certainly did NOT want them to catch up, and he wondered if he left them alone, would he make a pass at her? He considered taking back his statement, but decided he could always come back out of his room if he overheard something funny.

“Oh no worries, little dude! Do you need help getting to your room?” He began to stand up but Zack put a hand up and said, “Nope, no, I can get there just fine myself, thanks. Sorry to leave you alone, but I’m sure Steph will be here any minute.”

Jason smiled as Zack eased himself up. “I’ll be cozy right here just looking at my phone!” But he stood up as Zack got solidly to his feet and he opened his arms up wide. Zack looked over and saw he was either showing something off as he had the scrubs, or…giving a hug?

Zack didn’t hide his pure confusion looking up at Jason, who lowered his arms. “Oh, sorry,” he said in response. “I’m a hugger! But uh, how about this?” He extended his meaty forearm now going in for a handshake and Zack blinked. Be polite, he had to tell himself, and he begrudgingly took the man’s hand that once again swallowed his whole as they shook a few times then he let go. Zack quickly turned and walked as fast as he thought could look normal, and as he did so, Jason called after him, “Get some good rest and see you tomorrow!”

Zack shut the door to his bedroom and mentally felt a little pressure come off, knowing having a barrier between him and that man was good for his state of mind. He decided against turning on a light since there was late afternoon light coming from outside and looked over at the bed he and Stephanie shared, frowning. He remembered his dream clearly, where he imagined being crushed by the giant Jason’s chest muscles as his girlfriend Stephanie pleasured him. But he flopped down on his side anyway and got comfortable.

He wasn’t very tired anymore, at least not physically, and had no real desire to fall asleep. He was going to stay in here and listen hard for what those two talked about. He didn’t trust that meathead one bit. Saying this is his first competition! What a liar! And casually strutting those oversized muscles around, barely able to fit in my car, and wearing clothes that accentuate every single one, I bet he thinks he’s real slick! I may not be a GIANT pain in the ass with jeans that barely contain my buttcheeks, Jason, but Steph chose me! ME! Go hook up with other hos who probably like the monstrosity you’ve made of yourself!

Then he remembered the app he’d peeked at on Jason’s phone, Muscle Meet. If he could get more information about Jason, he might feel a little better. Like, maybe his dating profile showed how many bitches he’d matched with, or might reveal him as a liar about how many competitions he’s won - he’d certainly want his potential mates to know that accomplishment if it’s an app for muscular people, right?

He whipped out his phone from his pocket and looked in the app store. Sure enough, it was there, and he didn’t bother to read the reviews before downloading it. When it was installed, it forced him to make a profile himself, so he amused himself for the next few minutes, wondering if he could get any hits on this fake profile on an app geared toward - well, people on gear, probably - if he just said exactly who he was: a short, somewhat pudgy man. But then he decided it would obfuscate his identity more if he chose to say that he was female. The last part of his profile creation was his location, and while he wasn’t comfortable with the app knowing his location, he guessed he’d find Jason easier if he’d updated his own profile with the city he was currently in. 

Once done with that, the app brought him to the front page to see so very many different forms of muscular men. Some were calling themselves muscular but looked more like marathon runners, some were arguably muscular but were so very fat you could hardly tell if it was muscle or well-positioned fat. Only a handful of them looked anything like Jason, with a nice V-shaped torso and big arms, but Zack didn’t actually see any that appeared to be close to his size that wasn’t also fat. 

But his intention wasn’t to hook up with these men, no - he was here solely to find Jason’s profile. Based on the usernames of those other men, he guessed Jason didn’t use his own name, so he searched by location. Sure enough, at the top of the page was a picture of the grinning Jason leaning against a tree, arms crossed to promote those muscles he loved so much, and a leg up against the tree, perhaps also to show off his thick calves a little. Zack clicked on it and got ready for some juicy details.

Zack decided against flipping through the pictures at the top of the page for now - he’d seen more of Jason than he’d cared to already. Below that, he noted Jason had updated his location to where he’d traveled to, and had also stated he’d be there until Sunday. What? Zack was disappointed. I have to deal with this oaf for almost a full week? Below that was a brief description Jason had written about himself: “Just a nice guy looking to make people happy! I’m easy to talk to, so hit me up, and let’s have some fun!” 

Zack rolled his eyes. That’s it? No mention about his competitions whatsoever, nothing about his obnoxious muscles, not his job title, not even anything about hobbies or interests! Is this your first time on a dating app, man? Zack guessed he was relying heavily on those pictures to get women, which was a solid strategy to get some shallow women, in his opinion. He scrolled down and found something he didn’t expect: reviews? What kind of dating app allows your exes or hookups to REVIEW you? Aren’t you just going to get 0 stars all the time if it doesn’t work out?

Except Jason didn’t have 0 stars. He in fact maxed out at 5 stars, with about 20 reviewers. Zack read the first review: “Most gorgeous man I’ve been with, and he really IS super nice! He’ll do whatever you want to do!” 

The next: “OMG THE HOTTEST MAN ON THIS APP. HIS PICS DON’T DO HIM JUSTICE - HE’S EVEN MORE MASSIVE IN PERSON.” I’ll say, thought Zack. 

Then: “Soooo worth it. Shame we only had a couple of hours together - the way he talks is spellbinding, and I just felt so safe cuddled in those enormous muscles!” 

Zack paused for a moment, dropping his phone to his stomach. I don’t understand…if these were hookups, why didn’t they work out, and why would they review him as the best there is? Why would they bother reviewing him at all? 

Just then he heard the front door close and Stephanie shrieked. It prompted Zack to sit up to go look at what happened, but then he heard some thumping of Jason stomping across the floor and Stephanie shouted, “Gosh you’re so big! What, are you, like six-six or something?" To which Jason replied, "Six-eight now actually." This made Zack roll his eyes but he relaxed now knowing she wasn’t in danger. Yet.

They both laughed and there was a short pause, presumably for a hug. Then Stephanie said, “I guess it’s not working as well as you hoped then, is it?”

Zack glared at the ceiling. Oh, is the big man disappointed the steroids didn’t make him EVEN BIGGER? 

“No, but that’s okay,” Jason replied. “We’re working on it!”

He heard some shuffling, rustling, and more thumping and from the fainter sound of her voice, Zack could tell they’d moved on to the kitchen. “Where’s Zack?”

A short pause, and Jason replied, “He’s in the bedroom. I tried to take a look at his back for him earlier, and after only a few stretches, he was in pain. He took some relaxers and slept for a while, but I guess he’s still tired. Man, I feel so bad…” His last words were even more muffled, presumably from covering his face with his hands.

“Hey,” Stephanie interrupted. “If it wasn’t Dr. Jason, it would have been some other doctor. He just needs time to get a little stronger.”

That hurt. Clearly Stephanie thought he was weak too.

“Dig in! I brought as much cooked chicken, rice, and veggies the store had. I don’t know much about building muscle, but I know you can’t go wrong with those!” 

There was the sound of some chairs skidding across the floor, meaning they’d moved to the table in the kitchen instead of the counter and they were talking, but now it was too faint to hear clearly. 

Zack turned to his phone, knowing the show was over for the moment. He scrolled back up to the top of Jason’s profile and began going through the pictures. To his surprise, they looked pretty innocent; some of them he had shirts (albeit extremely tight ones), some of them he didn’t, but they were all just photos one might take on vacation. In one he was on a beach carrying a surfboard and smiling big at the camera, in another he was leaning back relaxing on a guardrail overlooking beautiful green hills, and another was him in a tight dress shirt and slacks with his arms up as if he was dancing. He didn’t appear to be intentionally flexing his muscles in any of these, nor were there any pictures of him in scrubs, and he either chose photos that didn’t show it or seemed to crop the pictures that might suggest anything about his crotch. 

Is he insecure about that? Zack snickered to himself half-heartedly, but also from this profile, he just looked like some guy who happened to be incredibly muscular, so he actually felt a little bad for thinking that. Maybe, MAYBE, he’s just some normal dude…

From outside the bedroom, he suddenly heard a very large crash, and he again swung his legs off the bed to run out, but Stephanie screamed, “Jason! Are you alright?” Again, false alarm, thought Zack, getting back into bed. Jason must have replied something, because Stephanie then exclaimed, “Oh don’t worry about it! Those wooden chairs needed to be replaced anyway! Now I can drag Zack with me to pick out new ones!” 

Great. Not only did his big butt destroy our furniture, but now I gotta go shopping for new stuff. Although, Zack was slightly comforted that Stephanie said that they would go looking for new chairs, not Stephanie and Jason. 

There was some unintelligible shouting - something about Jason wanting to stand - and Zack returned to his phone. He'd missed it before, but just below the location was a short blurb about his availability. Huh, that's an interesting feature for a dating app, so that the gal can reciprocate the date right away. He noticed that the availability started around 2 the next day and got an evil idea.

Zack looked for the function to open the messenger and wrote that he - or she, as that was his persona he was playing then - would love to meet Jason tomorrow at 2 pm. He also thought about cheesing it up by saying Jason was a stud, but he didn't know if he was coming across as laying it on too thick, so he simply ended it with "You look fantastic!"

There was no indication if he'd read it or not, but as Jason was in the kitchen chatting with Stephanie, Zack was sure he'd be polite and wait to respond to his message until later. That was fine, since Zack didn't really intend to go on this date anyway, he just wanted to mess with him. 

He thought a little about how amusing it would be to meet Jason at whatever location he was going to choose, then see his face when he thought he was stood up. Good, I need to take him down a peg. With that thought, maybe he should actually show up to this date and come up with some excuse why he was there, just to be able to see Jason's face. Yeah, that's what I'll do.

Zack spent the next couple of hours playing on his phone but listening intently to the conversations in the rest of the house. Stephanie and Jason eventually finished eating and moved to the couch and they talked about innocent things. Evidently the two of them met in college and the last time they saw each other was about two years ago for their 10 year reunion for graduating. They talked about how hard Jason’s job was as an ER doctor and he told some of his more gruesome stories which Zack was sure he wouldn’t be telling if he was trying to get in her pants. Stephanie mentioned Jason’s competition and he again confirmed this was his first, and he was really just doing it to see how well he’d do, but notably he didn’t ask Stephanie to watch him pose, which Zack found especially strange if he was trying to woo her. Zack really was coming around to feeling like Jason wasn’t a threat and was a good guy, but he was still going to watch him like a hawk in case he was playing a slow game.

It got to be about 8 at night and Jason apologized, saying he was bushed and ready for bed, but wanted to spend more time with her. She responded that yeah, she did have to work all week, but she could probably come home early most days and they could hang out when he was better rested from traveling. Zack heard the familiar thumping of Jason walking closer to the bedroom across the hall and decided this was his chance to go out and talk to his girlfriend alone. 

He didn’t hear a door shut but the thumping had stopped, so Zack got up and went out into the hallway. Not one second later, his side was impacted by something hard, and he fell down to the floor face up. “Oh God,” came Jason’s voice from above but Zack couldn’t see his surprised expression through his big pecs until he bent down over Zack. “I am so, so sorry. Are you alright?”

Still surprised, Zack took stock of his body and confirmed while he felt like maybe a bruise might form somewhere and he ached, his back wasn’t spasming. “Yeah,” he responded, “just surprised, I guess.”

Jason’s eyes were as wide as dinner plates with worry and Stephanie came rushing over with a similar expression. “Zack! Is your back okay?” she asked.

He looked up behind him where he saw the beautiful red-headed and freckled face of his girlfriend. With the light just behind her, she seemed angelic. He couldn’t resist a smile at this thought and said, “I think I’m fine. Just gotta get up.” 

“Oh, allow me,” came Jason, and as he was bending down, Zack’s head flipped to meet his gaze. “No, um, you don’t need to, uh, lift me or anything. But…” He really didn’t want to hurt his back more potentially by standing on his own so he begrudgingly said, “If you could just give me a hand…”

Jason nodded, still eyes wide open, and offered his strong arm for Zack to grab. He did, and felt pretty much the same tension one would feel a rock climbing spotter use, allowing him to ease himself up with sturdy support. Now fully standing, his back did feel okay, and he let go of Jason. 

“God, I’m sorry, Zack, I was just about to turn around to ask Steph about her keys, and I guess the next moment you popped out of the room…I…my…” he was eyeing his heaving pectorals and Zack got the gist: Zack’s short, and the big man couldn’t see beyond his tits. Understood.

But he took a deep breath as Jason searched for whatever words and decided to throw him a bone. “It’s cool, I’m fine. Besides, I ran into you earlier, so I guess it’s only fair?” Jason grinned at this, seeming a little relieved. 

There was a brief awkward silence which Stephanie broke by saying, “To answer the question I think you were going to ask - my keys are on the key holder next to the door. Take my car whenever you like.” Jason nodded and thanked her, then turned back to Zack to stare him in the eyes and said, “Sorry again…uh, have a good night.” He turned very slowly and took careful steps into the guest bedroom, then shut the door. 

“I’m actually really tired myself,” Stephanie said and Zack faced her. “I can stay up for a bit if you want though so we can hang out?”

Zack did indeed see in her face that she had had a long tiring day. As much as he wanted to talk to her about Jason and also confirm for his own peace of mind that she wasn’t interested in him, he did love her deeply and wanted her to get rest if that’s what she needed. 

“No, you get some rest,” he said staring up into her beautiful face. “I slept so much that I’ll probably be up all night now, so I won’t even interrupt your sleep by crawling into bed.”

She smiled. “And how is that any different from any other night?” She leaned down to kiss him then said, “Crawl into bed whenever you want. It won’t bother me.” She then side-stepped him and went into the bedroom, only saying, “There’s chicken and rice in the fridge if you want. Night!” She closed the door as she did when he played games after she went to bed.

Zack walked over to the couch and took his phone out of his pocket to sit next to him, but saw a notification he hadn’t heard come through. The Muscle Meet app notified him that he had a message. He’d almost forgotten he’d done that.

He opened the message and read: “2pm it is! Do you have any preferences?” 

“Uh,” Zack said out loud, not even knowing. Stephanie and him had been together for over a year and he hadn’t really thought about dating since. Not that it mattered, he didn’t actually intend to date Jason. He replied, “Nope! I’m sure whatever you think of will be nice!”

A minute later as Zack was booting up his gaming console he saw the response: “Wonderful! I’ll be at the World Hotel on Sycamore, room 301! Just come on up and knock! Excited to meet you!” 

Zack stared at this response for a few minutes. Was that it? No exchange of photos, no small talk, not even asking what “her” name is? Was Jason really so hard up that he’d take what he could get?

He couldn’t think of any response to that, so he didn’t. He sat his phone back down beside him and shrugged it off to focus on his game.

Zack only realized he hadn’t moved for hours when he heard something in the hallway. He checked his phone and confirmed that it was 6 in the morning. A moment later a door opened, and Zack couldn’t tell which as the TV was the only light source and it wasn’t directed at the hallway, but just one thump on the ground told him who it was.

“Oh hey,” Jason said sleepily. “Didn’t expect anyone to be up.”

“Neither did I.” Zack turned to look at him and was once again surprised to see what Jason was wearing: it was a white wife beater tank top that was hugging his abdomen like a clamp and his pecs spilled out of the sides considerably. And while Zack was thankful he was wearing shorts instead of just underwear, even being basketball shorts that supposedly hung low, his big legs turned them into compression shorts and had bunched them up midway up his thighs.

“Well don’t mind me, I’m just going to get ready to go to the gym and go shopping for some food,” he said waving. He turned around and Zack watched his globe-like asscheeks bump up and down as he walked away. He turned to his game and decided maybe he should get a little rest now, if for nothing else than to not chat with Jason as he undoubtedly ate even more food before going to the gym. He stopped what he was doing and shut off his game, noted Jason had closed the door to the guest bathroom, and quickly went to join Stephanie for a little time together in bed.

Zack woke with sunlight beaming in his face. He checked his phone but this morning didn’t have any messages to pick up hunky men at the airport. It was still fairly early being 10am, and Zack realized he hadn’t done much hygienically yesterday, so he got undressed and went into his bathroom. Before entering the shower though, the mirror caught his eye. He examined himself more than he had in the past: he had some love handles and a little pudge in the front and nobody would confuse his chest as being pecs since they weren’t even all that fat, just flat. He hadn’t shaved in the last week so his cheeks were beginning to darken from hair growth and his brown hair itself was sticking out to resemble the hairdos from animes like Dragonball Z. He sucked in his tummy squinting his eyes, and did think he saw maybe an abdominal muscle underneath. He raised his arm and flexed a nigh nonexistent bicep as his forearm almost laid horizontally back over his upper arm. He sighed. 

One thing he thought he’d gotten over was being short since that was something that he couldn’t control, but seeing Jason tower over him and not even be able to see him past his enormous rack was getting to him. Even on his tippy toes Stephanie had an inch on him, which she always said amused her, but now Zack questioned it. 

Maybe I should go to the gym, he thought. That’s at least something I can control. And maybe Steph and I can even go together. Maybe she does secretly want a man who is as wide as a door. Maybe I should take some steroids too to look like Jason.

For a moment, he considered the possibility of taking one of Jason’s pills he’d found. Sure, he didn’t even know for a fact that’s what they were, and that was not only rude but wrong to steal…but he wouldn’t even miss one because he’s so damned big already. He stared at the fat guy in the mirror thinking it over for a few moments, imagining himself as the same height but being an absolute beast like Jason. 

Zack steadied himself for a moment knowing what he was about to do was questionable, then lunged out of the bathroom without throwing on a towel since he knew he was home alone. He walked quickly to the guest bathroom and sure enough, that orange bottle was right next to the sink. He grabbed it and twisted but the cap wouldn't come off.

Damn that man's freak strength, he thought. He grabbed an unused towel, applied it to the cap, and twisted. He tried several times like this, undoing the towel and checking, then retrying. He finally let the towel go and twisted with all the might in his upper body, and as a vein bulged from his forehead from the effort, he gave up. He was either no match for Jason's grip strength or just couldn't handle child safety caps, but neither option made him feel very good.

He threw it to the floor in frustration and decided to just stomp on it to break it. It of course slipped away on every attempt he made until he just set it underfoot and stood on it, but even then he seemed to not be heavy enough to break it. With even more frustration, he grabbed the counter and started bouncing up and down, and finally he heard a crack and felt a shard of plastic poke the bottom of his foot.

He didn’t care though. He reached down to grab the broken bottle and squeezed it a few times to make the cracks bigger then peeled away some loose plastic to get to the pills. He popped one in his mouth triumphantly and tried swallowing, but it was bigger than most pills and was having trouble going down. He ran to the kitchen in a panic as he tasted something awful with the pill dissolving, and grabbed a glass, filled it with water, and washed it down with a little more difficulty. 

Breathing heavily next to the kitchen sink from exertion, he glared at the pill bottle. I think he’s big enough! He doesn’t need these! He dumped the rest of the pills into the sink and turned on the garbage disposal while running the water. Besides, how was he going to explain the bottle being broken? 

The front door then unlocked and Zack’s heart raced. He was naked in the kitchen holding Jason’s now-broken pill bottle - not a good look all around. He ran out of the kitchen but it was too late: Jason stepped through the front door just as he rounded the corner past it to enter the hallway. 

Maybe it was because Jason’s tank top was ripped down the center down to the middle of his abs and his pecs were full to the bursting with blood straining the straps on the top and pulling that tear apart further. Maybe Zack felt particularly culpable for what he’d just done and his subconscious was goading him to get caught. Or maybe it was because here was an incredibly sweaty gym rat reeking of man stench looking confused down at a naked man who was the polar opposite of masculine. Whatever it was, Zack would thank himself later when he thought quickly to cover his already not-showing genitals with his hand thus also hide the pill bottle from sight.

“Uh, hey,” Jason said with a smile, not moving. 

Zack’s face flushed red and possibly fully purple in embarrassment as he stared up past the sweaty chest into Jason’s face. “I, uh…” was all he could say with his blood pumping. His mind was blank feeling extremely exposed in front of this hunk of a man, almost KNOWING Jason was silently judging his lack of musculature and excess fat around his belly - and of course, the penis that he didn’t even need his hands to hide since it was doing that just fine itself by staying inside.

Jason chuckled. “It’s all good, little man! It’s your house, no judgment!” He reached over and put Stephanie’s keys back on the key rack then said, “I was just about to take a shower and then take off again. You can, um, carry on with whatever you were doing.” 

Zack’s feet felt weighed down by about a thousand pounds and he could not look away from Jason. Jason’s smile wavered and he peered around at Zack, waiting for him to get out of the way or say something, but when he didn’t, he turned his body and pressed himself against the wall, sliding by Zack. As he did so, Zack felt even more uncomfortable, as something bulging out of Jason’s pants brushed his oblique, his shoulder felt prominent abdominals, and the top of his head was swept by both heavy pectorals passing over. Zack couldn’t bear to turn around to see if Jason himself turned around to look at his naked butt, but a steady rhythm of thumping told him if he did, he did so quickly. 

When Jason’s thumping stopped, Zack felt the weight beginning to relax. He slowly turned around with his hands still over his crotch, and seeing that Jason wasn’t there, he duck-walked like that expediently back into his bedroom and slammed the door with his foot. He sat on his bed still naked, breathing heavily as a panic attack set in. He heard more thumping and then a door close and knew Jason had claimed a shower. He prayed he wouldn’t look for his pills yet - he hadn’t really thought ahead of what to do about that.

At least he won’t be getting any bigger while he’s here, Zack comforted himself as his breathing returned to normal. 

Jason only took about ten or so minutes with Zack not moving before opening his door across the hall and then closing the guest bedroom one. Zack nodded, got up, and went into his own bathroom. He slammed the broken bottle on his counter, deciding he’d do something about it when Jason left.

He got in the shower and commenced his normal routine of washing, but took extra time on his privates. He had no real confirmation on this, thankfully, but if his dream was right, the dick was yet another thing Jason had on him. His own wasn’t a micropenis, but he was a grower not a shower, and at that it was only a few inches, so he had hated getting undressed in locker rooms because a lot of the time, his penis just didn’t come out to play, making it look like he just had a furry crotch. 

Zack finished showering soon after, brushed his teeth, and did something to tame his hair, then went on with his day. He knew he had one thing he wanted to do, and that was to embarrass Jason a little, whom he had confirmed by checking the driveway had left again. He spent the next couple of hours eating, cleaning, and playing more games, but as 1:30 got closer, he checked his phone and confirmed nothing had changed in the messenger. He grabbed his keys and the broken bottle and headed out to hopefully mortify Jason as much as he had him.

Only his car was in the driveway, and from the incident last night of being bowled over, Zack surmised Jason was borrowing Stephanie’s SUV while she probably got a ride from a coworker who lived nearby. He started his own car, set his GPS to get him to the hotel, and drove.

Once he’d found parking there, he found he only had a little over ten minutes until their meeting time. He rushed inside, only briefly stopping to throw the broken bottle into a public trash can, and walked past the front desk toward the restaurant inside. He was going to check that, the conference halls, and the bar to look for room numbers, but he was disappointed to find that they didn't have numbers. He asked a bellhop if any of them were room 301 but he gave him a confused look and told him that was on the third floor at the very end. As Zack went to the elevator he thought, Maybe there's some other event room up there? Or did Jason really expect some girl he just chatted with online to go straight to fucking?

He got to the third floor and passed all the descending numbers until he got to the very last door in the hallway. It didn't look like any sort of special room nor was it labeled as such. He didn't know what to do…in his scheme, he'd just see Jason embarrassed to be stood up in some public place, but even if he could find an excuse for being at that hotel, it was statistically improbable that he'd go to THAT room if not for Jason. Maybe he should just go?

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1