Less Than a Man

giantr

So good.  You have a way of pointing out details of big men that usually are overlooked.  Such as when you described his massive hamstrings colliding with his huge calves.  

oof and I can only imagine how Zack felt feeling Jason pecs sweep over his head as Jason squeezed by.  Loved that 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I am so glad you continues the story. I was re reading it the other day.

Zack is being an ass and its failing to see what is in front of him. Jason is GAY and that app its for hook ups.

Its interesting that is Jason first competition and he is so big already yet he is an amateur.

Thank u for coming back

• Like 2

Great stream-of-consciousness style writing. Like Dredlifter, I appreciated the details, particularly the one about the undersides of Jason's pecs brushing Zack's head as he squeezes by in the hallway. What pec development!  How tall he is!  How short Zack is by comparison.

Zack is clearly not in a good place - depressed, isolated, paranoid, suspicious - I'm guessing this will not end well for all involved. It's likely this will be a tragedy, even though the story so far has elements of farce!

I look forward to future chapters!

Thanks for writing! 

• Like 1

No, he’s embarrassed me nonstop for 24 hours, it’s my turn now, Zack thought and he knocked on the hotel room door. “Come on in!” came Jason’s voice from the other side and Zack opened the door. 

Upon taking just one step inside the room, Zack’s jaw dropped. There was Jason standing at the end of the mini-hallway leaning against a wall with his left arm draped vertically all the way up to the ceiling so that his wrist had to bend to fit and he rested his cheek on his unflexed bicep. He was wearing a tight blue t-shirt that seemed to particularly emphasize his enormous chest poking out over his waist and even tighter grey spandex shorts revealing his plump third leg running the length of his thigh threatening to poke out the bottom of them as well as every vein in his quads. When he saw his guest enter the room, his already grinning face smiled more genuinely.

“Hey there,” he said. He dropped his arm from the wall to straighten up and Zack saw that just relaxing, Jason was finding it kind of difficult to move in the small mini-hallway of the room as he was not only shoulder to shoulder against opposing walls but his arms were forced inward a little bunching up his chest. He took a couple steps toward Zack and with his frame scraping the walls he was reminded of the trash compactor scene in Star Wars with the wall moving in on the heroes to crush them. He certainly blocked out all the light behind him so he might as well have been a wall.

Zack had expected a different reaction; Jason’s expression did show surprise, but it was more of a happy surprise than embarrassment at seeing him, like he didn’t care that he was caught in the act of doing something odd. Jason even extended his arms and gripped Zack’s much thinner frame, standing as far away as his arms would allow because bringing his arms in was pumping his chest even more up to his face threatening to block Zack from his view below.

“Come on in!” he said happily, caressing Zack gently on both arms then dropping his own arms to his sides. With difficulty, he lurched one shoulder back to escape being trapped against the wall and he pressed his body against it to allow Zack in. He did carefully take a few steps in, trying to avoid Jason's jutting pectorals this time, but he didn't even need to bend as they were farther up than they were just a few hours ago. Zack noted Jason didn't even have shoes on this time…Maybe he CAN suck in his chest and he was just being extra in the car with the seatbelt!

Jason closed the door and Zack took in the hotel room: it looked more or less unused without any food on the table, the bed was made neatly still, and the only evidence Jason had been in this room was his duffel bag resting on a chair next to the window. 

Zack turned back to Jason who was slowly advancing on him with a huge grin. In the slight darkness from him blocking the hallway light, his silhouette truly made him monstrous. “You’re not surprised to see me?” Zack asked with a gulp.

Jason stopped a few feet away from him without losing his smile. “Why would I be?”

“I…” There was no realistic way out of this, Zack had to out himself about his scheme. “Weren't you expecting some girl to come by?”

“Nah, I don’t put much thought into who messages me,” Jason said simply, shrugging. “People disguise their identities all the time. Doesn’t matter to me, I just like meeting new people.”

“But it’s ME!” Zack exclaimed, throwing his arms out for emphasis.

Jason nodded with a knowing smile. “Yeah it is."

Zack was searching for sanity but found none. “So what, your plan for a date is to invite anybody over to your hotel room and fuck? I can’t imagine you’d be going out like that,” Zack added, looking directly at the imprint of Jason’s dick in his shorts.

“Nah little dude, people come in to live out a fantasy,” Jason began. “They love staring at my muscles, touching them, kissing them, licking them…some like my biceps,” he paused to raise a single arm out toward the bed to flex and Zack finally had a better angle to see that it was not only the size of his head, but likely bigger. “...some like my pecs,” he said as he dropped his arm and swelled out his chest enough to briefly block his view of Zack below. “...and women especially like my butt.” He turned around slowly and without even having to stick his hips out Zack could see his lower back curled easily into his center of gravity and his butt stuck out prodigiously then clinched together. 

He turned back around. "Sometimes clients just like watching me flex, sometimes they want me to break small things, lift them up, lay on them…really as long as they don't want sex, I'm here to make them happy." He grinned down at Zack but saw he was speechless so he continued, "I mean, why else would you use the Muscle Meet app? You like mus-cles, dontcha?" He bounced his pecs twice for each syllable in muscle. 

"No!“ Zack replied, but half-heartedly: sixty seconds ago he'd have said no without a second thought, but upon seeing him flex his massive muscles, and especially when he saw those undulating pectorals, he felt something his conscious mind wasn't ready to admit. Still, he doubled down. "I think you're too big to be a normal human! Your weight breaks perfectly good furniture just by sitting on it, you can hardly fit in a car or a hallway, and you can't see what's two feet in front of you because of your giant TITS! And though I could argue you don't mean to be like that, you use phrases like 'little man' and you wear clothing that leaves nothing to the imagination!" Zack gestured at the even flaccid dick bulging from his tight shorts and then finished, "And now I know that you do this, I know you get off on making men feel small and weak…”

Zack trailed off as he finished attacking Jason because his voice was beginning to crack. He didn’t realize how emotional Jason was making him. For Jason, his nice guy smile had faded into a sad frown and he just stood there with his hands on his hips looking down at Zack silently as he said what he had to say.

“I make no apologies for who I am, but I am sorry you feel emasculated by me. How would you like to proceed?”

Zack knew one thing. “I’m going to tell Steph you’re a prostitute for sure.” He frowned because his voice was still squeaking, but he coughed lightly to clear his throat.

“She knows that I let people touch my muscles,” Jason replied. “She also knows I don’t have sex with them.”

“What other purpose would there be for people to rub your biceps?” Zack asked, still squeaking. 

“You tell me,” Jason said simply, his face expressionless.

“What the hell does that mean?” 

“Well,” Jason crossed his arms across his chest, bunching his pecs and biceps out further, “I’m standing far enough away from you to lock eyes with mine, and yet your eyes have been glued to these muscles that make you feel weak this entire time. So either you have a humiliation fetish - which is another thing I assist my clients with - or you too think there’s something beautiful about my physique, something to appreciate like one would with a painting in an art museum. Only difference is you can’t touch a painting, but you can touch this.” He punctuated his last statement by bringing his arms down in front of him and curling up to flex his biceps.

Zack swallowed, knowing he was right. Even as he was explaining his frustration with Jason’s muscles, his eyes were drinking in how Jason’s shoulders and chest stretched his t-shirt with the sleeves squeezed just above the biceps because they couldn’t compensate for the size. He did lock eyes with Jason, who didn’t look angry at all, just neutral.

“Why don’t we do this,” he kept going. “You owe me a raincheck to help me check my posing form. So since you’re here, why don’t you help me with that, and afterwards you can be honest with yourself about how you felt about it. At best, you can admire something beautiful and maybe you can understand me better. At worst, you go home having watched some dude flex for a few minutes.”

Zack frowned but he relented. “Fine! But this doesn’t get back to Steph!”

Jason smiled a little. “That you helped me with my posing?”

“I…” Zack didn’t have a response. That IS perfectly innocent, even if she asked, knowing that he’s getting ready for his competition or whatever. But what is his game? Is he just going flex his big muscles to demoralize me even more? Make me feel like even less of a man? Or does he really think that I'd enjoy this? He's no work of art - he's a freak! Still…I have to know what it was about him flexing before that made me feel different. It ALMOST felt like…like I liked it? Was I just impressed by a man who could do a trick with his chest, or was it something else?

Zack realized he had been lost in his thoughts for well over a minute while Jason just looked at him patiently. He hesitated a moment more then said, "Fine, what do I have to do?" Besides, what if that was a challenge? Maybe Jason KNEW I would turn his offer down and feel superior because I was chicken or something. Not today!

Jason grinned. "I'm just gonna share this playlist from YouTube to you. Just see if my movements match the guy in the video." He grabbed his phone from the tv stand and Zack got his out if only to tear his eyes away from those biceps that Jason had more or less flexed into solid balls of granite as he was typing. They agreed to do them one by one to focus on each and Zack took a seat on the chair by the window. 

He opened the first video that showcased the front and back double biceps pose. After watching the mostly-naked man that was considerably smaller than Jason for a few seconds, Zack said he was ready. “Don’t you need to change into your, um, speedo? Like the guy in the video?”

Jason shook his head. “Doesn’t matter too much, but I can if you want me to,” he added with a wink. To this, Zack shook his head. Jason nodded, but said, “I should probably take off my shirt though, if that’s alright.” Zack begrudgingly nodded, agreeing that it would be easier to see. Jason pulled the bottom of his shirt up and wiggled his hips as he slid his shirt up with difficulty. Without thinking, Zack sprang up and grabbed the back of the shirt and tugged, allowing Jason to slide out. He straightened up, thanking Zack, and Zack tossed the shirt onto the bed then sat back down to look at Jason’s big slightly furry body. Zack’s breath was taken away as he took in the unclothed musculature, but he turned and sat back down, concentrating on his phone instead.

Jason backed up to just beyond the bed so Zack could see easier and brought his arms up by crossing them slightly in front and curling his wrists in, and brought them up to his shoulder level. Zack examined the two mounds on display and looked back to the video. It was close, but not quite. 

“Can you pull your arms back a little?” Zack suggested. Jason did so and it looked closer, but still not the same. Zack got up and asked, “Is it…” he sighed. “...is it alright if I touch you? Just want to position you more like the video.”

“By all means,” Jason said smiling and holding his pose. Zack had to position himself under his armpit and look up, then reached up to grab whatever he could and tug it backward further. He was also too short to have any leverage to push it up, so he said, “Can you move it up closer to like, a little higher than where you think it’s level with your shoulders?” 

Zack knew he made a mistake immediately as his feet were instantly lifted off the floor and he hung off of Jason’s bicep. “Like this?” he asked, seemingly not noticing Zack was hanging off of him because he couldn’t really see what was happening under his armpit. 

“Uh…could you SLOWLY lower it and then I can look over there?” He did so and Zack breathed in deep, trying to remind himself this beast of a man probably DIDN’T notice the extra weight on his arm. He walked back to the chair and told Jason to redo it, which he did and held as Zack examined the video and him back and forth. Zack threw up a thumbs up and Jason turned without moving his arms to the mirror next to the tv to see for himself. He slid back and forth since his whole body couldn’t fit in the frame and nodded. 

“Okay, thanks!” he said, lowering his arms. “I can’t really see this one, but could you tell me if it’s good from the back too?” He turned around and put his arms up in roughly the same position. Zack looked hard at his shoulder blades thrusting his back muscles out and only got around to checking the arms after several moments of admiring the clean-cut curves of that back and the bulging delts.

“Yep,” he said quickly after confirming the arms were in the right place, wanting to move on. He noted that a little bit of sweat was forming under his hairline. “Let’s get to this next one…side chest?”

Jason turned back around to face Zack and shook his arms out a little. “Alright, this is what I’ve got for that.” He faced his body 90 degrees away from Zack, grabbed the wrist closest to Zack with his other hand, and slowly brushed his body with his arm as he brought his elbow back. He straightened his back and puffed his chest up and out with a slight bounce and looked over at Zack with difficulty…his chest was pushing his chin up.

“Um, okay,” Zack looked quickly down to the video for tips. The man in the video did it much smoother and didn’t have his chin fighting for room…but he was also smaller than Jason. “Okay, I need you to kind of hold that position, but like, rotate your hips more towards me.” He guessed whatever head motion Jason tried to do was a nod because he rotated his torso more toward Zack, revealing more of his other pectoral, which Zack thought was what was supposed to happen. He held the pose as Zack compared his chest, shoulders, and arms to the guy in the video. They LOOKED like they were in the same position, but again, it was kind of hard to tell because Jason simultaneously had more striations in his muscles and was also bigger than the guy in the video.

“Looks alright, I think,” Zack said eventually. Jason once again held the position and tried to face the mirror, but the space between the bed and the wall stopped him. He moved his hips a little over the bed to give his torso a little more space, but it still wouldn’t go, so he dropped it and faced Zack again. 

“I’m sure it’s fine,” he chuckled. Zack nodded and moved on to the next one: side triceps? It was Jason’s turn to sigh.

“This one has been the hardest for me,” he said. He faced slightly away from Zack again, shook out his arms, and flung them back behind him as if he needed momentum. Zack saw his hands were trying to grab the others’ fingers and missing with each attempt. He shook his head and pumped his arms backward and forward to stretch his back and shoulders, then gave it a final attempt, which he was successful at, although his hands were barely able to hold on to each other. Zack quickly scrutinized the triceps pushing outward, knowing Jason was straining to hold this pose and that if sweat accumulated on his hands it was over for that grip. Other than Jason’s strained expression though, his chest did rest comfortably in front of him and his deltoid looked like it was appropriately popping out, so Zack gave another thumbs up.

“I guess I need to work on my flexibility because my arms just won’t reach back there.” He demonstrated his flexibility to show Zack he could hardly reach his lower back with one hand let alone with both. Zack saw the problems: one, his biceps were just in the way to take away any usable space to move his arms back there, and two, his upper back muscles were crunched together and there was just a point they wouldn’t go anymore. Not being an expert in flexibility though, Zack mentally declined to comment.

“How about since you’re already facing away from me we skip to this other video…lat spread?” Jason nodded, staying faced toward the wall as Zack watched a bit of the video. The guy seemed to sweep his lower back with his thumbs before resting his fists on his hips and his back just unfurled. Seemed easy enough. 

“Ready,” Zack said, pausing the video and looking at Jason. Jason enacted the same movement: thumbs sweeped his lower back and hands rested on his hips, but when his back muscles stretched out, they went much further than the video guy’s. Jason was only two, maybe three feet shy of being just as wide as the wall in front of him. Zack could not shake the thought that if he hypothetically laid across Jason’s back lengthwise, his short five foot stature would have positioned his head on one of Jason’s triceps and his feet on the other. Something about that made him feel even smaller of course, but the realization of Jason’s size from that perspective enraptured him. He decided at that moment he wasn’t going to admit it to Jason - he would NOT give him that satisfaction - but he did now understand how looking on how men have developed their muscular bodies could be considered an artform.

Zack must have been so amazed at this he’d taken longer than he expected to say anything as Jason said, “How’s this?” 

“Uh,” Zack said, looking down to the video and wiping a bit of drool from his mouth he only just realized was there. “Looks right to me.” Jason nodded and looked over at the mirror while Zack squirmed slightly in his chair. 

“No way I’m gonna be able to see this one either,” he mentioned and dropped it. He faced Zack and said, “And we gotta do the same in the front.” He then did the same motion as before and flared out his lats, thrusting his hips forward slightly and his arms out a little bit more. Zack, now conscious of his mouth hanging open, forced it closed and sped up the video to get to that part. The guy in the video seemed to have a pudgy belly (that also had big abs…how? Zack thought) that disappeared when he held this pose, and Zack looked up to confirm what he already knew: Jason didn’t have this belly whatsoever, and each abdominal muscle popped out of his skin more so than the guy in the video’s did. He guessed that was what was supposed to happen?

“Yeah, looks fine. Uhhhh I guess just two more? Abs and quads and most…muscular? Is that a pose?” Zack looked up at Jason who just smiled back to him. 

“Weird name for a pose, right?”

Zack nodded, and Jason moved to the side of the bed to reveal his legs more, and with incredible difficulty peeled the spandex shorts further up his legs, but even so, he could only bunch it up maybe two inches. Zack then saw why he was doing this in the video: the guy had one leg slightly forward and was bunching up his quadriceps muscle while also bending his torso over slightly and putting his arms over his shoulders. Jason did the same as Zack looked up at him, but immediately Zack had two notes: he probably had to move his arms wider as he went back or he was certainly in danger of squeezing his own head with those biceps, and also he probably had to stand up straighter. Again, probably a flexibility thing for Jason to work on, but for Zack, he was going to have to work on not dropping his jaw every time he saw one of those big muscles flexing.

He relayed these suggestions to Jason, who held the pose and strained himself to stand more upright, but he got there with a strained smile. As for the biceps, he let go and swung them up, but again, his face was being pressed together by the biceps. Zack chuckled to himself and told Jason why: “You have a little bit of duck face going on.”

Jason obviously tried to smile at this, but his face was pressed against his muscles. He let go and tried a few more times, and in the end could really only get to where he didn’t have duck face, but those biceps couldn’t not touch his head.

Finally came the most muscular pose. Zack clicked on the video and watched the guy do it a few times, recognizing it as a pose a normal might do to emphasize their strength, probably in a joking manner. Except he was sure when Jason did it, there would be nothing to joke about. He told him he was ready, but he didn’t really think about how wrong that was: Jason took a step forward, leaned over, and flexed everything he had as he brought his fists in front of him. Zack was mesmerized by how deep the top of his chest was, and suddenly it made sense why he was able to make a shelf out of it to eat off of and why it might be difficult to see shorter people past them. Zack couldn’t contain his wide-eyed expression and more sweat forming around his face; looking on at the veins popping from Jason’s biceps, the plumpness of the chest, and really every feature of his musculature that seemed to be cut from stone, he couldn’t help himself. 

He gulped. “Yep, yeah, I think you nailed that one.” He shut off his phone and wiped his forehead, looking away out the window. He sensed Jason relaxing his posture but forced his attention out the window. What is happening? he thought. Maybe it’s just hot in here…except…I’m breathing kinda hard, and my crotch is…well, confused. He didn’t look, but he definitely did feel some activation in his pants. 

Jason came to sit on the side of the bed closest to Zack, but Zack didn’t look his way. “So…what did you think?”

Zack was speechless. Even in his head, he didn’t have any words, just snippets of feelings of admiration and confusion as to why he was admiring another man’s body. Jason patiently waited silently for Zack to respond, but in the elongated silence, both of them knew that at this point, Jason was correct that Zack at least could see the beauty in watching a man flex big muscles, but he wasn’t going to admit it so readily.

Zack felt Jason’s warm and calloused hand cover his own resting on the chair’s arm and he looked at Jason leaning over slightly as he did so. They locked eyes and Jason’s smile grew slowly as he studied Zack’s face. Zack couldn’t be sure if he was hiding his feelings well, but he was guessing he was not.

“I still don’t get why people would pay money to touch those,” Zack spat sternly without looking away, but he felt it would have had a bit more impact if every other word hadn’t come out like an out of tune clarinet note.

Jason said nothing, but he kept his hand on Zack’s as he shifted his weight off the bed and down to his knees in front of Zack, immediately prompting Zack to think, Unbelievable! He’s on his knees and he’s still taller than me sitting in a regular chair! He didn’t even get the chance to be appalled at Jason’s movement before Jason gently grabbed Zack’s hand in his and brought it to his other arm’s bicep. 

Zack’s hand landed on the familiar feeling of skin, but it was taut. His brain registered an incredibly hard lump that Jason’s hand guided his own to slowly slide down, seemingly taking an eternity to reach his tricep. He brought it back up to the top quicker and positioned Zack’s fingers to cup it, and his other forearm came unyieldingly and gradually upward, making Zack’s hand rise upward like something inflated beneath it. Zack soon felt Jason’s protruding forearm vein connect with his cupped hand and Zack’s eyes marveled at his tiny hand covering only a fraction of the whole thing. Without thinking, he brought his other hand down to cup Jason’s tricep, just to properly see the incredible amount of space between his two hands.

He panicked, realizing what he’d done, and looked at Jason, who was smiling at him the whole time, but nodded when Zack looked at him and gently whispered in encouragement, “You’re okay.” Zack’s heart was racing and his breathing was getting rapid, but he was in it too deep now. 

Jason removed his own hand guiding Zack’s as Zack shifted his own hands to feel the circumference of the bicep, but both of his hands couldn’t even wrap the whole thing. He pressed gently with his fingers in parts of the muscle, amazed at how it didn’t budge whatsoever. He took both hands back and felt his own upper arm, where there was a muscle in there, presumably, but the fat still wobbled and there was no protrusion for him to flex. He wished he had a third hand so he could simultaneously feel his own and Jason’s to compare, but really he didn’t need to: reaching back and forth several times, he felt that Jason had a rocky mountain on his arm while he himself had something more like an air mattress. 

Zack dared to stare at Jason’s kind eyes as he retracted his arms to his lap, but Jason didn’t budge. He opened his mouth to say anything, but not even air escaped his mouth. A minute passed like this with the two men staring at each other, then Jason stood all the way up, casting a shadow over Zack. He placed his hands on his hips similar to how he’d done the lat spread pose before, but he didn’t really flex anything; he just looked like Superman towering above Zack, but Zack again couldn’t see his face well through his prominent chest.

That seemed to be the point though, Zack realized, as he looked up and again was awestruck at how far out that chest jutted from Jason’s body, even with the muscles being pulled away in that pose. Jason let his arms rest from his hips, pushing that chest out even more. He then rolled his shoulders and brought his arms in front of him to really bunch up his pecs so that no light filtered through. He swung his arms back and forth, careful not to hit Zack’s face that was watching these muscles intently inflate and deflate as he moved his arms. He stopped swinging his arms and a twitch seemed to cause both muscles to momentarily expand and contract. Then another. Then one twitched quickly, then the other, then one slowly, then the other, then both did about ten in quick succession. 

Jason’s face came into view as he leaned over super close to Zack and his wide arms strained as they pushed in toward Zack’s sides…he was reproducing the most muscular pose, but his chest was now inches from Zack’s face. Zack saw veins popping out of the skin from both muscles and smelled some unfamiliar manly musk intensely. Jason repeated his arms closing in on Zack to flex the chest three more times, then stood back up and took two steps back with his hands on his hips.

“You don’t understand why people would want to touch some muscles, eh?” he asked with an eyebrow raised. Confused, Zack looked directly into Jason’s eyes, which after locking with Zack’s fell downward to look at…the chair? Zack looked down and saw what Jason was looking at: his penis, small though it was, had come out to play and was semi-hard. 

His face flushed cherry red and he looked up at Jason, who was doing his best to hide a smile as he fake-examined his nails on his hand. “I…” Zack squeaked, not knowing what he’d even say.

But he didn’t say anything. Instead, his eyes darted to the hallway out. He looked back quickly at the smug Jason and leapt off the chair, fast-walking to the hallway. Jason only turned to look at him and called out, “Don’t be afraid of it, Zack. We can either talk about it when I get back to your place in a little while, or we can pretend like it never happened. But now you know!” His last words he shouted as Zack had opened and shut the door to leave, and they stung him like a bee sting. 

Zack didn't stop walking quickly until he found his car and got in, where he shut the door and breathed out and in deeply, knowing that he needed a few minutes before driving to collect himself. 

What was that? I'm not gay! He manipulated me! If he hadn't made me touch his bicep, I would have been fine! But…Zack sighed. But he did. And something about it was intriguing. Was I just very impressed how a man could be built like that? I haven't seen any man built like Jason before, let alone feel what a man like that is packing. And before that, watching him flex…

He shook his head violently to snap out of it and put the key into the ignition. As he got ready to put the car in gear though, he noticed his rearview mirror wasn't showing behind him perfectly as it had before. Did he move it? He couldn't remember if he'd locked his car and was now anxious that someone had broken in, but checking around, everything seemed to be in its place. He frowned and decided that he'd worry about it when he got out of there. He adjusted the mirror and extended his leg to the brake to put the car into gear, but he really had to stretch to get there. And someone has moved the seat…he thought, moving it up closer to the wheel. 

He just wanted to get away though, so now that everything was positioned for his height, he drove out of the spot and toward his house. He was still so upset that he wasn’t paying very close attention to traffic and very nearly got into an accident twice, but his mind was focused on getting home.

He arrived in the driveway and parked the car. Now he had some space to examine his car in case someone had tried to steal something. He checked everything in the front and back of the car again, he looked inside his trunk, and though he knew nothing about cars, he laid down to look under it. Everything seemed normal and the car had driven just as it ever had on the way home. Did somebody come into his car just to mess with him?

Zack snarled. Jason. He must have noticed it was unlocked and come inside to move things like my seat and mirror just to make me feel shorter! He seethed for a moment, but logic took over: the time between arriving at the hotel and finding Jason’s room was about ten minutes. He would have had to know that Zack was coming, know where he’d parked, and then had enough time to race back up to his room and put on his slutty spandex shorts. Zack didn’t want to admit it since he still had a lot of hatred toward Jason at that moment, but he was unlikely to be the one who messed with him.

With nothing to do but be angry, Zack stomped up to the front door and took out his key to unlock it, except…was the door handle always this high up? He never noticed before, but thinking back, the handle was more or less positioned just below his chest, and now it was level with the top of his chest. 

His mind raced as he stood there with his arm outstretched about to unlock the door. Would - or COULD - someone have the time to move the door handle and repaint the door in just the time I was at the hotel, or…am I getting shorter?

Now Zack unlocked the door with haste and flung himself inside. He hurried over to a closet where Stephanie and him kept some tools, grabbed a tape measure and a pencil, and went to the relatively sparse wall near the front door. He leaned up against the wall and put the pencil to above his head onto the wall behind him, making a crude mark to indicate his height. He extended the tape measure to the bottom of the wall and drew it up to the marker. He hoped he was overreacting, that maybe he was just really stressed in that moment…

The tape measure matched the marker at 4 foot, 4 inches. Zack double-checked that it was flush with the floor, which it was, then looked up again with disbelief. He turned around and sidled slightly over to make a new mark, then measured that one with the same result. 

He dropped the pencil and tape measure to the floor, staring at the markers. He’d been a shorty before at 5 foot even, but this implied that he’d lost 8 inches of height in a matter of hours. I’ve never heard of someone losing height, at least not like this…old people tend to get a little shorter…what the hell happened? 

And then the horrible realization came to mind: he’d taken one of Jason’s pills, which was the only new factor in his life that day. But aren’t steroids supposed to make you bigger? I guess I didn’t know that they WERE steroids…but why would Jason be taking some sort of medication to make himself SMALLER? Isn’t that the opposite of the point of being a bodybuilder?

Zack’s immediate thought was to call the doctor, but he was sure he wouldn’t even get an appointment for a few days, and certainly urgent care or the hospital couldn’t do anything for him. Besides, he didn’t know what that medication even was. Should he confess to Jason just so he knows what that pill was?

He shook his head, letting the anger fuel him. No, I don’t want to talk to him right now. Or probably ever.

As he gathered the tape measure and pencil, he started to notice his body did feel weird: his already loose-fitting t-shirt was hanging off of him more, and it felt like his bones were aching all over. Whatever adrenaline he’d been feeling before from feeling angry at Jason was dissipating, and now he knew even if the tape measure or his car seat were lying, that achy feeling confirmed something was wrong.

He threw the implements on the kitchen counter then collapsed on the couch, not knowing what to do with himself. He was so stressed, first feeling like he was less of a man next to Jason and wondering if Jason was here to steal his girlfriend, then Jason made him feel uncomfortable about how he felt about his muscles more, and now he was losing what little height he had for something dumb he'd done and he couldn't talk to anyone about it much less do anything about it. 

His only solution was to take a muscle relaxer for his aching and hopefully take a nap. Maybe the height thing was temporary? He walked to his bedroom, swallowed a pill, then threw himself on his bed in aggravation. He closed his eyes and it didn't take long for him to drift off to sleep.

• Like 24
  • Upvote 2

Oh no. I have a feeling Jason has some.sort of condition that makes him grow that is why Steph saw him way biggee than a few months ago and those pills are some sort of tratment for ir and now Zack has taken it and got smaller. The poor dude.

I hope his inner homophobia changes soon and he realises what he likes even when he loves Steph. I hope his life gets back on track as well. He is on the edge of a breakdown.

• Like 3

I'm loving this story!  I hope they get around to exploring that humiliation fetish . . . for scientific purposes, of course.  I'm not into that sort of thing.  Not at all.

• Like 2

I could only imagine what Jason would be like without the pills depending on how long he was taking them.   He could have been a 10 foot monster by now without the pills.  I assume his condition also makes him grow muscle as well.