Hey guys!

This is my first ever attempt at writing a story on here. Hope you'll like it, sorry for the bad english and if there are mistakes here and there but that's not my first language.

FIRST PART

“Tomorrow more thunderstorms, 25° degrees with a chance of clear sky in the afternoon”

said the television. Man, this weather really isn’t doing good to me. Thinking about all of what’s been on-going in my life in this past, crazy year. I’ve always been a solitary person, not a loner, just someone who enjoys time with myself, lately I’ve been feeling really down. My name is John and I live in New York, in the outscourts. I’ve always been an extremely solar person and I had a lot of friends over the years but as far as my relationships I’ve always been quite unlucky. All of my stories have ended with me being really heartbroken and alone, I never had a long lovestory, even after i came out.

I come from a catholic background but when I’ve heard that my chuch didn’t see people like me as “normal” I had no other chances than to leave and start living for myself, even tho I’ve always needed something to believe into, that decision didn’t really impact my life, I didn’t fall into depression and I’ve always kept being a happy person but I’m kinda understanding that I'm now starting to feel a bit lost. So I decided to text my best friend and tell him that at 27 I feel like that. If there’s something I’ve always been grateful for is that I’ve always been blessed with awesome friends. Even when I came out, they always have been understanding and supporting and they even got my back with my parents in the beginning. His response took me by surprise:

“you should try astrology”. Has he gone mad?. I’ve always been on the nerd/space-lover spectrum so I didn’t really believe in that shit, how could lifeless things like planets control and condition our lifes? Phisics explain you quite well why these stuff can’t be real, come on!!! What are we even talking about…

“stop that bullshit that’s going over your head and try it” said the message. Lol, he knows me too well

“just search on youtube for Taurus august 2022 and see what comes up”. Well, let’s try this bullshit I said to myself. So there I was, a 27 years old male searching for something fake that is probably never going to happen. The first videos starts filling my page. A train of negative thoughts fills my mind: Lol they’re contradicting themselves, so it’s my life going to be good or nah?, well, let’s open one of these.

The video opens with a table and a lot of cards on the plate. The voice of a girl who seems to be smoothing and healing starts playing in my headphones. She shuffles the card and starts talking bull… ehm, things. I’m surprised by the way, the things she says are not that terrible and they are actually great. I can see now why so many people follow this stuff.

“So, apparently you are going through a lot lately or you were going through a lot, or u’ll be” – there she goes, trying to get into people's good graces

“I just want to tell you that this card means that your troubles will end soon, a new love is coming in and wow, it’s actually going to be your soulmate!” – They always say stuff like this, but you know, this makes me happy, I hope she’s right. She even goes into details: “I see you meeting this person at some place that has something to do with sports. It’s not going to be exactly your type but go for it and stick with it, that is your challenge, if you win, things will exceed ur expectations and even your wildest dreams.” And then the reading ends. I have to admit it, right now I feel great and I really hope that what she’s being saying comes true. With that in mind I go to sleep, not after thanking my friend for suggesting me such videos.

One week has passed since that night and I find myself feeling more engulfed and connected to this new town, I now have a small group of friends to hang out with and I feel more confident. As a result I decide try out things I’m normally scared to do. I decide to join a gym. I always wanted to have muscles and look better. So i make my way to the nearest one, however, when I get inside I remember why i was so scared. A huge guy, much taller than me and with wide shoulders comes passing in front of me. And no, I’m not scared of being hurt, I’m scared of being attracted to him. I always had a fetish for strength and huge muscles since I was a kid and I was afraid that by joining a gym, this fetish of mine combined with my gayness could have led me to trouble, but as I follow this guy, with my mouth watering and my eyes wide open I find myself in a very comfortable, modern and happy place. A young lady welcomes me and asks me, with a very calm and comforting voice what I want to achieve, I explain to her my goals and she calls one of the personal trainers. My mind is absolutely taken by the beauty of this guy. Shining blue eyes, blonde hair, a perfect smile and just a happy attitude that makes u feel comfortable and safe but it’s what is underneath the face that blows me away. It’s defenatelly one of the biggest guys I’ve ever seen, wearing his tanktop only, his body seems to be carved out of stone. Two enormous biceps that must’ve been at least 20 inches bulges out of his frames and shifts and moves at every movement he does, on top of that, enormous boulder shoulders complete the pack and make my puny body feel so small. I see also two perfect gigantic pecs bursting out of his frame and only my fantasy could dream about what’s under that, covered by that tank top. Then I got slapped back to reality by his voice, telling me that he made me a plan and a diet based on my goals and asking me if I want to get around the gym, to wich I respond yes. As we enter the wigh room my mind almost collapses. The huge, filled with machine, space is populated by all sorts of people young, old and of all body types but my eyes are fixed in some type of people especially. I noticed with awe, that my personal trainer is one of the medium sized guys there and that there are way bigger guys all sweaty and grunting. It's like I’m in paradise and that’s a problem, I try hard to hide my boner and the personal trainer almost notices it. At the end of the tour I pay for my first subscription and leave, looking forward to come back for the first session the day after.

The next day went as fast as a bullet-train and it’s already afternoon, in a few hours and it's time to head to that fantastic place I’ve been yesterday. My mind rushes trough all of that huge guys I have already fell in love with, maybe some of them noticed me, maybe some could be gay and interested, maybe that huge black stallion who smirked at me while flexing, I never had a muscle guy as a boyfriend and I’ve always wanted one. So here I am right now making all sorts of stories in my mind about guys I never even talked to. I pack my bag, putting a t-shirt and some shorts in it. I also throw my brand new liquid bottle I’ve bought the other day at the store and I head towards the gym. As I get inside i see my personal trainer sitted on a couch. God, is he beautiful… Today he’s wearing a t-shirt, the best t-shirt I’ve seen with a planet on it and I don't know if i'm more taken by the fact that he's playing some super Smash Bros (Wait, all that muscles and he’s also a nerd?) or by the huge pecs that stand against the firm of his shirt. Anyway, he sees me and comes welcome me.

“Hey man, what’s up?”

God how beautiful his eyes are…

“Are u ready for today’s session?”

“yes, absolutely, I can’t wait! Is that SupersmashBros?”

“yes, I’m a huge fan”

“oh, me too, what’s your favourite character?”

“idk, I love all, anyway, today we’ll start easy, you have to do a 2km walk on the tapis-roulant and then we’ll start with some light dumbells. You can find them in the main room near the mirror, don’t be afraid to ask other people to help u, me included, if there is something we are proud of in this gym, is the quality of the people, everyone is so positive, supportive and ready to give u hand, even those big scary guys, don’t be afraid to talk to them, they look tough but inside they really are awesome persons, we’ll all here to reach our goals so motivate each-other is our number one priority”

“ok, got it, thank you!”

“I’ll be training aswell so you can find me in the weigh room or here doing some paperwork. If u want I can come around sometime and look at your progresses!”

“Well, that’d be great!”

“Ok, c u later, and remember, you can, and you will obtain the body of your dreams, all you need is a little consistency and work hard, we all done it, you can too!”

“Thank you so much, have a great training!”

...and just like that he was gone. The first thing I noticed in this conversation was his detachment, maybe he’s not into me, or maybe he just treats the new clients this way (gosh i am really crazy, am i?). I enter the changing room and I find it empty. AAAh, that’s bad, I really wanted to see some naked sexy huge muscles but for today nothing, there’s only one slim guy. So I take my clothes off and start looking in the mirror, before joining this gym I trained at home for a bit with wathever I could so I’m not really extremely skinny, even if still little as fuck, I have some abs starting to pop out and my little 10 inches biceps, “it’s not that much but it’s a start” I repeat to myself. I flex my right bicep and take a snapshot. I really want to do things right this time so i’m taking progress shots. I can’t wait to see them grow bigger. 

So then I’m ready to finally start my training. I head towards the weigh room and the same “enchanting” smell of sweat, iron and testosterone fullfills my nosetrills. I head towards the tapis-roulant, they’re facing the road and the rest of the city. The view is amazing, but I have a more amazing view I can observe right from the window’s reflection. Two, big and cute stallions are training with dumbells just right behind my back I see all the streations, all the veins pumping blood and screaming power from inside of them, all of this coupled with sweat and grunts… “hey, what’s going on? You’re new here!”. A voice wakes me up from my fantasies. I turn right and I see this guy in the tapis-roulant near me, very slim, slimmer than me, long hair over his face. light skin and big brown eyes.

“Good thank you, Yes I’m new”

I try to cut the conversation short…

“Oh, so how do you find the gym, are u having fun or…” 

I noticed that my 2 km on the tapis-roulant were over.

“Well, it's my first day here so i don't know yet unfortunatelly, bye”. While walking away I noticed him getting a bit upset about my reaction. Maybe he’s just very shy and seems to be a bit nerd. But not too much. He keeps following his routine.

“Well, maybe I’ll talk to him more” I thought to myself.

In the next weeks we started to become friends, as i approachd him more, because i've been a real asshole the first day, too much taken away by other muscle guys, i need to control my fetishes. Anyway, His name was Andrew and he was into the same things as me, he liked space more than me and was a huge nerd of it, jesus he knew way more than me and I was astonished by how intelligent and passionate was about the subject, we could go on for days talking about galaxies, planets, nebulae and all sorts of stuff. We exchanged views on the possibility of humans getting to mars and what could possibly happen on there. If terraforming was possible or not and I was surprised by his knowledge on phisics and chemistry aswell, Just talking to him for one hour made me learn so much about the topic that I was taken away by how much I knew more when we were done talking. He was also a big travel enthusiast and he told me about the places he visited with his family and how amazing they were also how he could not wait to come back to those places. He made every session in the gym far more easier and less tiring. Actually, to tell the truth, I could not wait to get back to the gym to meet and talk to him. He told me was becoming a civil engineer and even in that field he knew so much, you could tell it was a passion of him. Still, he was not my type.

Even tho he had those beautiful big brown eyes, I was still attrackted to that hunk of a personal trainer and to all those amazing other people, so I would go on and off to those guys and talk to them, getting weird looks or being ignored but I was daydreaming about the fact that maybe they could have been into me (i am crazy, i know).

I remember one day trying to say something sexy to my personal trainer and see how he reacted to that and all I got was a weird stare and a laugh after, later that day he cleared all my doubts, he was not gay. So, in one way or another my experience there always brought me back to that nerd which I loved to be in contact with that seemed to be the only person I can really get along with. That said, the people there were really extremely nice and once appured that I was gay, wich justified my really weird behaviour towards them. (I told it publicly one day in front of everyone, the nerd included) I started to make some friends in there. The bigger guys after the news were even happy to see me staring at their gigantic muscles (obviously maintaining the distances), they laughed and joked about the fact that:

“At least you enjoy these, we do this stuff for girls but they all prefer smaller guys with the ‘rich and cool guy’ attitude” and they told me that if I kept going I would have become like them one day.

To recap, it had become a heaven, every day I could not wait to get back in there. After sometime, one of the girls at the reception invited me to a party with some of her friends at her house to meet new people. I loudly said yes. I was just invited to the first party in this new town!

The night came and I was really excited but at the same time scared, I did not knew anyone except for her so It would be quite a challenge to fit in the new group.

So I was there prepping for my first night out. I came out of the shower and I looked at myself in the mirror. Wow, all these beautiful times and the gym were really having their effects on me. I noticed how my bicep went from a 12.5’ up to a or a 13, they were starting to emerge and getting bigger and my shoulders and pecs were doing the same, I also noticed how my first abs were starting to pop out and my belly was disappearing. After I did my hair I felt like an adonis at the beggining stages was staring back at me in the mirror (i'm also very narcissistic apparently). I didn’t feel so good with myself and so happy in years. I wore my light-blue shirt with short sleeves with my baije trousers and I did not wear a tank top under. I wanted people to notice how i had no belly and how big my biceps were getting. I noticed how the sleeves were getting kind of tight and that made me feel very powerful. A bit of essence and I was ready to go. I felt like a puma, the thing, I could never been happier.

I arrived at her house, a not-that-big house in the residential part of the city, but really cute and purposely adorned for the party. A very beautiful Janice, dressed in her best dress greeted me. She was really taken away by my appearance and complimented me for how I looked. I was on cloud nine and that gave me such a big confidence boost for the night. He incroduced me to everybody. I was kind of disappointed tho, I’d expect it to find more muscular guys since Janice’s workplace. Instead, i saw that everybody was on the skinny side. Then I went to the first floor in search for the toilet, I found myself in a narrow corridor and I realized I didn’t know where it was. On the right hand-side there was a kitchen so I decided to step in to ask for directions. As soon as I turned the angle I stopped on my feet and I was blown away. A guy, was standing there drinking with his back leaned against the wall. He was certainly one of the most beautiful guys I’ve seen in years. Two kind of familiar big brown eyes were mounted on top of a kind of childish-looking baby face, his perfectly trimmed brown beard covered up his cheecks and his chin. On top of that there were the most perfect hair I’ve seen in a guy, forming a kind of a wave on top of his head showing a very broad forehead, meaning that he probably was also clever. But the big dish was what was underneath that. Now this guy was by far the biggest guy at the party and he must have went a lot to the gym. He was far from being a bodybuilder but he was significantly bigger than me with a mid-large fitness model bodytype that made him really stand out from the crowd. His biceps were unflexed but once in display they might have been at least 18 inches. In the middle of that two big pecs were clearly visible from under a bit-too-tight-for-his-muscles light blue long-sleeved shirt that he was dressed in and the lack of a curve under them meant that he might had something exciting under those. He finished his drink and turned his head towards me. I was petrified. What do I do now, do I run away? a million guesses crossed my mind Why do I become shy as hell when it comes to new hot guys, also why am i such a big muscle whore…. He smiles Goddamnit how beautiful his smiles i… A familiar voice came out of his mouth when he started talking

“JOHN! Hi!”.

“A-Andrew? H-… I mean… Hi-how are you?” in my mind: HOW COULD HE POSSIBLY BE HIM, I TALKED TO HIM THIS MORNING HOW IN THE WORLD… Also, do his voice sound a bit pitched down and more powerful?

“So in the end you’ve made it in time, you were so scared today”

“Y-ye.. yes I mean haha yes, have you seen it… I really made it” – My mind still processing all the data from the stud in front of me.

“Is something wrong you sound strange…”

“nono absolutely” as he moved closer to me I started to take in the fact that he was bigger than previously tought, to the point where I started to feel a bit of that powerlessness and intimidation that I love and feel around the huge guys at my gym, I also noticed that when I met him he was shorter than me but now we saw eye to eye.

As we started to talk about our day, the usual friendly and laid back attitude I’m used started to came out from him, even if he told me that he was a bit nervous due to the new social setting. The one who kept acting different was me. I just couldn’t get my eyes of him, those newly acquired wide shoulders and biceps were amazing. He didn’t seem to care about my staring so I decided to laid a compliment.

“BTW, you look incedible tonight”

I said causually, in the middle of our conversation. I noticed his face started turning red as he shyely replies to me:

“Hey thanks, you look good too”

I nodded and kept going with my compliments:

“No, I mean, you look different, you should always keep this look”

“Haha yes, thanks. I didn’t know that a haircut, some nice clothes and lens instead of glasses could make that much of a difference! Everybody’s giving me compliments and now you too, I might thank Janice”.

“How about this shirt, it’s amazing, where did you buy it?”

“Oh, it’s an old shirt of mine, I know, I should’ve gone buying a new one because this one’s from 3 years ago and it’s a bit tight”

And it was, my eyes were in astonishment at the sight of the shirt being stretched over his big chest.

“Yeah, you can tell, gym is really doing good on you, when did you got so big?”

A weird and confused, a bit uncomfortable but happy face appeared on his face. I was sweating like a pig and regretting every word that came out of my mouth… HEY, he really noticed that I was giving him compliments tho.

“What are you talking about, you see me everyday, you’ve seen me naked this morning, It’s always me.”

Gosh, why I always do this to people. I must have shutted my mouth, WAIT I HAVE THIS STUD NAKED AROUND ME EVERYDAY AND DID NOT NOTICED IT? Then a flash comes into my mind: Oh yeah, he does a flexing session at the end of every training but he had long hair and my attention was always taken by the fact that that’s usually my huge personal trainers hour to change in the locking room.

While he was saying that he brought his right arm behind his head and while scratching it he made his bicep tense a bit. It was actually much bigger than I expected. Hell, it might have been even well over 18.5/19 inches for the looks and it wasn’t barely even fully flexed.

He started playing with his hair as that amazing bicep started dancing following the movements of his fingers. Some big veins started to appear under as I kept on watching, absolutely mesmerized by what I was withnessing.

I can’t believe I was now starting to drool after the same guy who I was trying to escape the first day.

My face must have been aroused a bit the whole time this was happening as a stare from his questioning big brown eyes brought me back to earth.

Right, in the locker room, during his flexing sessions he was even asking me questions on what did I think about all this might he’s building and I would distractly answer him while I spent my time looking at a person I was not even that close, changing his clothes, What in the world was I thinking? Now I need to come up with something.

“Yes, I see you, but I don’t know, it’s probably the haircut that actually let’s people see how big you’ve gotten”.

His eyes turned into a proud uncomfortable stare as he stared to look at his own muscles, getting his arm down and flexing it a bit together with his right pec. I was about to cum.

“Haha thanks, I’ve been working out a bit here and there”

As he said that he started to glance at the people around us as I did too, he noticed that a lot of people were staring at him with the back of their eyes

His glare turned into a confident one.

"Yeah, I feel a lot better now that I'm a bit more muscular, less scared and more at peace with myself, you have a great body too"

" Thanks but I'm barely half your size dude!"

"Nah, u look great. U look much much better and beautiful than when I first met you at the beginning of this 3 months"

He said that with a very shy glare, omg how I loved this huge shy muscle nerd I had in front, he was the hottest person on the planet right now.

A pleased Janice was staring at the conversation from the doorstep.

• Like 13